Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist?

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 18 May 2018 22:57 #1

With Icke you have to separate the wheat from the chaff to start with, any of the stuff that is true he got from reading other people books and research anyway, that of course is good for making whatever other crap he comes up with sound more believable. Some of it is insane though and what is the point of the that? Hey, DI does even ironically quote multiple times in his books and website "the bigger the lie" quote. :wissl:

Lizards? Shapeshifting Royal Family? Do you actually believe that? What about the Archons and Saturn being artificial, like the Moon? What is the point of him publishing it anyway, except to make money? David Icke's self publishing company declared £2.2 million income for tax purposes in 2001, so how much has he made since then! :O

The Saturn stuff and demonising of Satanists is a load of old tosh. Why? To be fair he does have a dig at other religions too. Oddly though DI mentions he thinks Scientology is just as bad as other religions but then he praises the CCHR for their work and he even uses their research in his books, but you see the CCHR are a Scientology group and it is public knowledge, so DI must know that.

An interesting link, and again another contradiction to what DI says himself is against but DI actually supports, is Tony Ortega, an anti-Scientology blogger, who DI posts links to on his website in articles connected to Scientology, but then Tony Ortega worked for Rupert Murdoch and is pals with him and Murdoch pays to support Ortega's blog since he took the fall for Murdoch over underage sex ads for child prostitutes on his backpage ads on the Village Voice. Quite a cesspit for DI to be connected to. Of course DI also associated with Combat 18 and FLA so he can't be that fussy about the company he keeps.

The Saturn bullshit has some major flaws, not least of which are the photos supposedly showing ships or something flying in and out of the rings. That makes no sense to start with, then the idea of it jamming all frequencies but then DI can somehow manage to overcome it but not the rest of us, apparently DI thinks he is too special for the Archon to affect him, while at the same time they control a whole fucking solar system, can move planets and create artificial ones. But then why did they need to do that if is all a hologram?

DI contradicts himself from book to book and he appears to live in a constant state of cognitive dissonance that he is determined to inflict on the rest of the world and make loads of cash along the way. He has changed his mind about Jesus Christ at least five times since the 1980s and his ideas on Satan and the Devil change all the time. It is funny that DI criticises religion and he says it is nothing but brainwashing as it is based on fear, belief based on leaps of faith on things people can't see or prove, but that is exactly what David Icke is promoting, his own religion based on fear, fear, fear all the time, the next terrible thing that is going to happen while he churns out the latest new 'revelation' whether it's shape shifting reptiles, fake Moons or a deadly new virus. Don't forget folks now it's AI that's going to get yer, :roll: :yerright: another bogeyman to sell books and his other crap. Now DI is pushing bloody overpriced supplements FFS, anything for a buck.

Surely you don't believe in Ickeism?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Vancity Eagle

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 19 May 2018 06:05 #2

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Resistance_is_Fruitful wrote:
With Icke you have to separate the wheat from the chaff to start with, any of the stuff that is true he got from reading other people books and research anyway, that of course is good for making whatever other crap he comes up with sound more believable. Some of it is insane though and what is the point of the that? Hey, DI does even ironically quote multiple times in his books and website "the bigger the lie" quote. :wissl:

Lizards? Shapeshifting Royal Family? Do you actually believe that? What about the Archons and Saturn being artificial, like the Moon? What is the point of him publishing it anyway, except to make money? David Icke's self publishing company declared £2.2 million income for tax purposes in 2001, so how much has he made since then! :O

The Saturn stuff and demonising of Satanists is a load of old tosh. Why? To be fair he does have a dig at other religions too. Oddly though DI mentions he thinks Scientology is just as bad as other religions but then he praises the CCHR for their work and he even uses their research in his books, but you see the CCHR are a Scientology group and it is public knowledge, so DI must know that.

An interesting link, and again another contradiction to what DI says himself is against but DI actually supports, is Tony Ortega, an anti-Scientology blogger, who DI posts links to on his website in articles connected to Scientology, but then Tony Ortega worked for Rupert Murdoch and is pals with him and Murdoch pays to support Ortega's blog since he took the fall for Murdoch over underage sex ads for child prostitutes on his backpage ads on the Village Voice. Quite a cesspit for DI to be connected to. Of course DI also associated with Combat 18 and FLA so he can't be that fussy about the company he keeps.

The Saturn bullshit has some major flaws, not least of which are the photos supposedly showing ships or something flying in and out of the rings. That makes no sense to start with, then the idea of it jamming all frequencies but then DI can somehow manage to overcome it but not the rest of us, apparently DI thinks he is too special for the Archon to affect him, while at the same time they control a whole fucking solar system, can move planets and create artificial ones. But then why did they need to do that if is all a hologram?

DI contradicts himself from book to book and he appears to live in a constant state of cognitive dissonance that he is determined to inflict on the rest of the world and make loads of cash along the way. He has changed his mind about Jesus Christ at least five times since the 1980s and his ideas on Satan and the Devil change all the time. It is funny that DI criticises religion and he says it is nothing but brainwashing as it is based on fear, belief based on leaps of faith on things people can't see or prove, but that is exactly what David Icke is promoting, his own religion based on fear, fear, fear all the time, the next terrible thing that is going to happen while he churns out the latest new 'revelation' whether it's shape shifting reptiles, fake Moons or a deadly new virus. Don't forget folks now it's AI that's going to get yer, :roll: :yerright: another bogeyman to sell books and his other crap. Now DI is pushing bloody overpriced supplements FFS, anything for a buck.

I'd rather listen to Icke talk shite about artificial space-ship moons anyday than pay any attention to your Hasbara Yiddery.
Last Edit: 19 May 2018 06:06 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Grolongo, Coldrum, Rocco

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 19 May 2018 17:11 #3

Truthspoon wrote:
I'd rather listen to Icke talk shite about artificial space-ship moons anyday than pay any attention to your Hasbara Yiddery.

Yet you have given attention to my thread for some reason. :wissl:

So you admit that all Icke says is shit. Says a lot about you that you would like to waste your life on Icke talking shit, don't value your life much then do you! :chuckle:

Have you always been a masochist? Or did you just get a taste for it after Gareth Icke shat all over you, threw you off Icke's forum and humiliated you by chucking you from mod to banned while you post on this forum defending Icke at the same time as he treats you like useless crap.

You should learn it is not necessary to 'quote' posts when you aren't actually replying to anything in the post. :roll: :chuckle: Try the 'Reply' button next time.

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 19 May 2018 18:11 #4

• Truthspoon
Truthspoon wrote:

So you admit that all Icke says is shit. Says a lot about you that you would like to waste your life on Icke talking shit, don't value your life much then do you! :chuckle:

Have you always been a masochist? Or did you just get a taste for it after Gareth Icke shat all over you, threw you off Icke's forum and humiliated you by chucking you from mod to banned while you post on this forum defending Icke at the same time as he treats you like useless crap.

You should learn it is not necessary to 'quote' posts when you aren't actually replying to anything in the post. :roll: :chuckle: Try the 'Reply' button next time.

You have an unhealthy obsession with tasting shit and rectums. Is that a Jewey thing?

Your information is flawed. Seems the Hasbara files on me are pretty slapdash. Still....glad you wankers think I'm worth the bother.

Gareth wasn't even there when I was a mod.

And I was a terrible mod. I am not a moderate person. Never will be. I'm a fighter and I live to fight you Hasbara cunts and your evil state of Israel.
Last Edit: 19 May 2018 18:20 by Truthspoon.

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 19 May 2018 18:18 #5

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Gradually I began to hate them
Truthspoon wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

You have an unhealthy obsession with tasting shit and rectums. Is that a Jewey thing?

Your information is flawed. Seems the Hasbara files on me are pretty slapdash.

Still....glad you wankers think I'm worth the bother.... I live to fight you cunts.

There's 1488 references to feces in the Babylonian Talmud
"Sometimes democracy must be bathed in blood"
- Augusto Pinochet

"I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight. Now, this is easier for me because I'm used to it. The rest of you are gonna have a tougher choice. Look, I don't want to sell it to you; it's too ugly for that. It's ugly, and it's hard. But when you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place, but for us? This is our home" - Jed Eckert:
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 19 May 2018 19:56 #6

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:

yes , probably - but it's a post I have to agree with :chuckle:
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 19 May 2018 22:31 #7

Truthspoon wrote:
... Still....glad you wankers think I'm worth the bother.

You're actually glad that people you think are wankers are giving you 'attention'. It is a sign of neglect in your childhood that you don't know the difference between good and bad attention. :iitm:

Truthspoon wrote:
And I was a terrible mod. I am not a moderate person. Never will be.

You don't understand the difference between being a forum moderator and being moderate in values or behaviour. You really are a fucking dumbass. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Truthspoon wrote:
I'm a fighter and I live to fight you

I give you a reason to live. Oh that is ...disturbing and fucking hilarious at the same time. :chuckle:

Have you considered you're really fighting yourself fuckwit? I know that is way too complex for your feeble mind to grasp. :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch:

Truthspoon wrote:
...your evil state of Israel.

So you didn't see my thread supporting Palestinians then you fuckwit. The fact that you keep calling me a Jew and at the same time show your neo-Nazi ignorance just shows how stupid you are.

Keep fighting Truthyspooning, one day mummy and daddy might give you some attention...maybe...

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 19 May 2018 22:35 #8

Rocco wrote:

Link????? Otherwise you are just full of shit, again.

And the most useless 'factoid' of the day goes to Rococo the clown...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You really have to get a life you have way too much time on your hands kid.

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 19 May 2018 22:37 #9

Lizzy wrote:

yes , probably - but it's a post I have to agree with :chuckle:

What do you agree with about DI?

It seems nobody around here has the balls to say what they think about Icke. Not surprised really, those who used to, or still do, belong to the DI cult are scared shitless to say anything against him in public.

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 19 May 2018 22:40 #10

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
Well perhaps DI has been getting a lot more attention since you and jebus turned up. You both come across as 5th columnists to me, maybe you're one and the same, maybe you're shilling for Icke, it's all about the DIf promotion lately.
liberabo te ab inferno
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon, Coldrum

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 19 May 2018 23:02 #11

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Gradually I began to hate them
Rocco wrote:

And the most useless 'factoid' of the day goes to Rococo the clown...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Having no sense of humor is usually a sign of low intelligence
"Sometimes democracy must be bathed in blood"
- Augusto Pinochet

"I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight. Now, this is easier for me because I'm used to it. The rest of you are gonna have a tougher choice. Look, I don't want to sell it to you; it's too ugly for that. It's ugly, and it's hard. But when you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place, but for us? This is our home" - Jed Eckert:
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon, Gaia

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 20 May 2018 01:07 #12

• Truthspoon
Rocco wrote:
Rocco wrote:

He certainly is a very dull and boring cunt isn't he?

Notice how the people who use the most laughing smileys are those with the least ability to be witty.

He's rolling on the ground because he called you 'Rocco the Clown."?

That might be funny to someone with Down's Syndrome but noone else.
Last Edit: 20 May 2018 01:08 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, porridge, Rocco

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 22 May 2018 00:58 #13

Lux Interior wrote:
Well perhaps DI has been getting a lot more attention since you and jebus turned up. You both come across as 5th columnists to me, maybe you're one and the same, maybe you're shilling for Icke, it's all about the DIf promotion lately.

Fuck off. :iitm: You lot were jerking off to the whole DIF shit before I posted here months ago. You have personally posted in a thread about DIF, you have posted hundreds of posts about him, you lot are nuts about him and how you all used to be mods over at DIF and how you all sucked up to Zhiba until he kicked you out. Blah... :twitch:

Fuck off dumbass. So you think this thread stating DI is basically an insane fuckwit who is cashing in on other people's research is me promoting him? :roll: How fucking stupid are you? :chuckle: To shill you actually have to be making something MORE appealing to others not criticising it. You don't even know what a shill is. :larf:

Jebus Jew boy is so obviously Zhiba or one of his fucking laptoyboys or fag hags doing his dirty work for him. If you can't see that there really is no hope for you. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Still no actual criticism of DI from you lot though is there. You are shills as all you do is praise that Icke disinformation ass all the fucking time.

Or maybe it's just Saturn blocking your free will and you can't post against Icke, more likely though it's Uranus.

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 22 May 2018 01:04 #14

Rocco wrote:

No need to mention it, we already know that about you.

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 22 May 2018 01:06 #15

Truthspoon wrote:

At last someone talks about Icke.

But still no one has the balls to criticise Icke on TZ. :wissl:

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 22 May 2018 05:07 #16

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:

At last someone talks about Icke.

:lmao: - use the 'search' button - there's tons of anti Icke stuff here -

as if anyone is going to get a knock on the door for exposing Icke :facepalm:
You haven't said anything that hasn't been said a million times times here - :hahano:
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 22 May 2018 06:14 #17

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
Yes promoting, ever heard the phrase "No such thing as bad publicity" ?
I have not posted hundreds of times about Icke, a dozen or so posts about the forum, Icke puts on a long show for the money but reptiles and spaceship moons? No.
You steaming in to accuse Jebus writes guilty all over your presence, it's just a matter of waiting for you to slip up, you will be exposed in due course. I see multiple accounts and one source. There's definitely an attempt to screw this place up and it looks like it's coming from the DI fan club. Perhaps if your lot stopped banning members you might still be able to carry on a debate on something meaningful for a change.
Blathering on about not mentioning Jews and hate speech etc, stop being a cunt.

I'll give some credit to Icke for getting the truth ball rolling but now he's just in it for the money, him, his son and while he was there Sean A.D.L Fagotabai.
Zhiba/Lee is just a manipulative twat with a personality issue, hence his need to be seen as omnipotent and strong, picking out the weak to dominate, he's a total cunt. He's on here somewhere, his greasy fingerprints are infecting the forum but he'll go soon because he won't get what he wishes.
liberabo te ab inferno
Last Edit: 22 May 2018 06:19 by Lux Interior.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Coldrum

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 22 May 2018 06:33 #18

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
This thread, as started by you is asking if Icke is Insane, a genius, or a scam artist. Now you say it's accusing him of being an insane fuckwit. make your mind up sonny. You lose credibility the minute you start getting your stories mixed up.
liberabo te ab inferno
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 22 May 2018 07:08 #19

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
To me Icke's a;ways been Tavistock - who gave us the sheep pen for the waking - most of his early re-sesrch was that of others whom he said he would acknowledge credit to but didn't. The forum itself taught me much and the Headline News was good , esp, in the early yrs.- but cross truth lines or pull a fast fraud ( TPV) and t(((hey'll))) purge your your pages and pocket - stay in line !!
Last Edit: 22 May 2018 07:16 by Lizzy.

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 22 May 2018 12:11 #20

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum

Yea coz SZ and TZ posters are well known to be among his number 1 fans over the years. :lmao:
Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based
Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Roastie
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare