Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist?

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 23 May 2018 03:01 #21

Lux Interior wrote:
Yes promoting, ever heard the phrase "No such thing as bad publicity" ?
I have not posted hundreds of times about Icke, a dozen or so posts about the forum, Icke puts on a long show for the money but reptiles and spaceship moons? No.
You steaming in to accuse Jebus writes guilty all over your presence, it's just a matter of waiting for you to slip up, you will be exposed in due course. I see multiple accounts and one source. There's definitely an attempt to screw this place up and it looks like it's coming from the DI fan club. Perhaps if your lot stopped banning members you might still be able to carry on a debate on something meaningful for a change.
Blathering on about not mentioning Jews and hate speech etc, stop being a cunt.

I'll give some credit to Icke for getting the truth ball rolling but now he's just in it for the money, him, his son and while he was there Sean A.D.L Fagotabai.
Zhiba/Lee is just a manipulative twat with a personality issue, hence his need to be seen as omnipotent and strong, picking out the weak to dominate, he's a total cunt. He's on here somewhere, his greasy fingerprints are infecting the forum but he'll go soon because he won't get what he wishes.

Of course there is such a thing as bad publicity! Don't be stupid. Jimmy Saville might disagree with you. :chuckle: Harvey Weinstein would also no doubt think you are a fuckwit for saying that. :chuckle:

Zhiba is so deluded it is to the point where he should, seriously, be locked up. The guy is mental and living in some idea of his life in his own head. Do they actually pay him to mod or is he doing it for free? Other mods got paid in the past but it wasn't much. What does Zhiba do to support himself?

Icke is making a fortune and he is putting a lot away for his two sons who appear to have no other occupation than pretending to be in a terrible support band and what the fuck does the other one do? His first ex wife has her fingers in all his pies and she got rid of wife two pretty quick, there are big financial reasons they want to 'keep it in the family'. I don't believe for a second that DI is not aware of what he is doing, of course he does and all the reptiles, Saturn, Moon shit is so he can get away with it. He is playing jester while pulling in the cash and covering his back with bullshit. One day that will catch up with him. :yup:

Oh look more great publicity for the money grabbing Icke. :roll: :chuckle:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 23 May 2018 03:04 #22

Lux Interior wrote:
This thread, as started by you is asking if Icke is Insane, a genius, or a scam artist. Now you say it's accusing him of being an insane fuckwit. make your mind up sonny. You lose credibility the minute you start getting your stories mixed up.

Oh no, how terrible of me to allow for the fact that people might have a different opinion to me. :roll: You might want to try it sometime.

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 23 May 2018 03:09 #23

Lizzy wrote:
To me Icke's a;ways been Tavistock - who gave us the sheep pen for the waking - most of his early re-sesrch was that of others whom he said he would acknowledge credit to but didn't. The forum itself taught me much and the Headline News was good , esp, in the early yrs.- but cross truth lines or pull a fast fraud ( TPV) and t(((hey'll))) purge your your pages and pocket - stay in line !!

The Tavistock link is spot on. :yup: Where did you get that from though? Icke has 'links' to Tavistock but not many know that, even less will talk about it.

The 'Biggest Secret' was the crucial to 'the plot'.

Trapping the 'waking' is part of Icke's 'instructions'.

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 23 May 2018 05:22 #24

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
Rocco wrote:
Resistance_is_Fruitful wrote:
Rocco wrote:
There's 1488 references to feces in the Babylonian Talmud

Link????? Otherwise you are just full of shit, again.

And the most useless 'factoid' of the day goes to Rococo the clown...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You really have to get a life you have way too much time on your hands kid.
Having no sense of humor is usually a sign of low intelligence
Rocco wrote:
Having no sense of humor is usually a sign of low intelligence

No need to mention it, we already know that about you.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 23 May 2018 06:23 #25

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
Fuck off Boots you genuflecting shitcunt.
liberabo te ab inferno
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 23 May 2018 06:59 #26

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Lux Interior wrote:
I am not informed about DIF, never was a member, but there used to be a member here, I think called Sean and he was allegedly "boots" and he posted differently. Yes, leftist, big mainstream pusher, all the shite, but he doesn't seem like the same guy from his posting style.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 23 May 2018 07:08 #27

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
Did you mean Sean X? Him, Strummer 101 and Boots all part of the left crowd. Boots forte was name calling and wind up merchant looking to get folks who argued against him banned. And it worked.
Fruitcake is definitely on a wind up here though. Pushing icke and name calling.
liberabo te ab inferno
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie, Rocco

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 23 May 2018 07:20 #28

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Lux Interior wrote:
Did you mean Sean X? Him, Strummer 101 and Boots all part of the left crowd. Boots forte was name calling and wind up merchant looking to get folks who argued against him banned. And it worked.
Fruitcake is definitely on a wind up here though. Pushing icke and name calling.

Yep him. Sean X. A nuisance, who just was here for like 50-100 posts and then fecked off, like he should be.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 23 May 2018 07:29 #29

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
As I said, I think they were 3 different posters but all raging lefties, today they'd be Antifa all day long. A trio of cunts. Fruitcake could be any one of them truth be told.
liberabo te ab inferno

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 23 May 2018 12:30 #30

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Lux Interior wrote:

I think there is a small group of people connected to each other.

They could well be Jewish because they always spit bile on those posters who expose Jewish crimes. They claim there can't possibly be a Jew World Order because of all the publicity surrounding that subject LOL. I don't see any MSM/Hollywood or Governments talking about the disproportionate power elite Jews have, quite the reverse. If any independent journalists or people in the spotlight do mention it, they are vilified.

I'm not a fan of Zhiba at all, just posting what is current on DIF:

Zhiba says quote:

"You say that you know Sarabjit Palmer personally?

You are aware that she has had many, many sock accounts here - all of them confirmed to be 'her' using various aliases including twilight sparkle, tildatod, true lilly, starshine, judge dread, angel of grief, MidnightBlue, Bluefire, Black Cloud.

There are other names easily linked to variations of the above, both user-names and email addresses.

Without doubt all of them can be linked to Tiswas - not all of them are female... there are female, male and trans personalities all playing out there"

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=321408&page=4

Blackcloud afaik set up Sanctumzone2. He/she is probably the same as Tildatod and many other socks.

Boots, SeanX, Blackcloud etc have their say here:

Edit: Wrong link given first time. This one is correct:

sanctumzone2.freeforums.net/thread/20/david-icke-forum-post-day

I think they are here to cause division, not to debate the topics they disagree with.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 23 May 2018 12:33 by Roastie.

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 23 May 2018 13:16 #31

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
I'm sorry but you're wrong. I know True Lily, or at least I used to. It was me who rescued her from Above Top Secret where she was all on her own and being serially harrassed and bullied by Freemasons on the Secret Societies forum... so I told her about the (old) Icke Forum and she joined up. She was then known as Vera Susa. I used to talk to her a lot back in the day.....but then she just went her own way out there in internet land and we lost touch...

One of the few people to actually have experienced Illuminati shenanegans...though I don't necessarily agree with her ideas about Australia being Atlantis or whatever it was.....

The only reason those posters are all being lumped to together is because they all posted on the Sodlike forum.....

Starshine is Tiswas, but that's no secret..... I liked Tiswas...just struck me as a feisty middle aged lady who liked cats and liked taking the piss. Fair enough. Twilight Sparkle I used to know, well we sent a few messages back and forth...she's a singer in a band, at least she was, somewhere on the south coast I think..seems like a nice lady. Has a nice voice.... Artistic.... Not troll material. Tildatoad pissed me off and helped get me banned because she was in Zhiba's Feminist Harem.... but she's no troll..... just a pro Palestinian feminist who doesn't like men who talk about men's rights....

Linking all of them to Tiswas is a fucking joke and just typical cunt-wit Zhiba fear and loathing of everyone....that's why he bans all the members, he's like Stalin purging the party members, this is how psychopaths operate... they live in constant fear and paranoia...

Funny seeing Zhiba lay out all his fucked up schizo theories about John Drake and whatever. What the fuck is going on and why has all this shit come back to the surface again? Maybe that explains why Zhiba bans everyone, because he thinks they're all John Drake. What a lunatic.

If you're reading this Zhiba cut your hair you greasy mop head bastard. You're not a mighty wizard you're an almighty wanker.

And the internet will have a permanent record of your cuntery long long into the future.
Last Edit: 23 May 2018 17:54 by Truthspoon.

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 26 May 2018 00:28 #32

Lux Interior wrote:

You really shouldn't speak that way to Rocco clown boy, he'll cry. :chuckle:

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 26 May 2018 00:32 #33

Lux Interior wrote:

You think my criticism of Icke is promoting Icke? Why?

You have posted (multiple in the last few days alone) in other threads sucking up to Icke. :iitm: :lmao:

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 26 May 2018 00:35 #34

Lux Interior wrote:
As I said, I think they were 3 different posters but all raging lefties, today they'd be Antifa all day long. A trio of cunts. Fruitcake could be any one of them truth be told.

You really spend way too much time thinking about me. :iitm: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: Hey, but it is your time you're wasting so carry on with your mindless activities. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 26 May 2018 00:41 #35

Truthspoon wrote:
I'm sorry but you're wrong. I know True Lily, or at least I used to. It was me who rescued her from Above Top Secret where she was all on her own and being serially harrassed and bullied by Freemasons on the Secret Societies forum... so I told her about the (old) Icke Forum and she joined up. She was then known as Vera Susa. I used to talk to her a lot back in the day.....but then she just went her own way out there in internet land and we lost touch...

One of the few people to actually have experienced Illuminati shenanegans...though I don't necessarily agree with her ideas about Australia being Atlantis or whatever it was.....

The only reason those posters are all being lumped to together is because they all posted on the Sodlike forum.....

Starshine is Tiswas, but that's no secret..... I liked Tiswas...just struck me as a feisty middle aged lady who liked cats and liked taking the piss. Fair enough. Twilight Sparkle I used to know, well we sent a few messages back and forth...she's a singer in a band, at least she was, somewhere on the south coast I think..seems like a nice lady. Has a nice voice.... Artistic.... Not troll material. Tildatoad pissed me off and helped get me banned because she was in Zhiba's Feminist Harem.... but she's no troll..... just a pro Palestinian feminist who doesn't like men who talk about men's rights....

Linking all of them to Tiswas is a fucking joke and just typical cunt-wit Zhiba fear and loathing of everyone....that's why he bans all the members, he's like Stalin purging the party members, this is how psychopaths operate... they live in constant fear and paranoia...

Funny seeing Zhiba lay out all his fucked up schizo theories about John Drake and whatever. What the fuck is going on and why has all this shit come back to the surface again? Maybe that explains why Zhiba bans everyone, because he thinks they're all John Drake. What a lunatic.

If you're reading this Zhiba cut your hair you greasy mop head bastard. You're not a mighty wizard you're an almighty wanker.

And the internet will have a permanent record of your cuntery long long into the future.

I said you are all obsessed with Icke and that you have turned the TZ into the Icke Zone, which it is.

I start a thread to seriously discuss ICKE's OPINIONS and WRITINGS and not just the endless DIF chat you lot do on here. Even in this thread all you have posted (off topic) is about the DIF and this and that, and your anal paranoia and who is who or maybe who or maybe not or whatever brain crap you are thinking right now. Who gives a shit about DIF? FFS. GET A LIFE. :chuckle:

Discussing Icke's views has a point. Discussing DIF forum over and over and over.........does not have a point. You are just anus gazing up your own arse. Just get over it and grow up. :iitm: :iitm: :iitm: :iitm: :iitm: :iitm:

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 26 May 2018 00:50 #36

I think maybe, but not really Sean was Lilybum or maybe Truthyspooning is Zhiba, he did post as "Ickedicksucker" for a few months at DIF, or maybe they are Rocco? He was posting at the DIF for years as "Dumbass16" and Lux Interior used to post at the DIF as "GayTurd" and maybe that is true, hey what do you think guys, let's discuss it, for at least 5000+ replies, way worth the time eh? :chuckle:

Someone got banned, and they were a mod, and they cried, boo hoo. Zhiba shat on them and then it was, well you know, and then a someone maybe was a sock puppet and then there were more sock puppets and then a whole sock shop and then they banned the socks and then they went and posted about it every day. Cool huh. :larf:

Let's start a poll, maybe seven people or more might vote and that makes it soooooooo worth wasting time on it. :larf:

DIF gayboy gossip is sooooooo interesting. :roll:

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 26 May 2018 02:47 #37

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
Fuck off Boots. No one cares about you, no one ever did.
liberabo te ab inferno

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 27 May 2018 00:09 #38

Lux Interior wrote:

Did I upset you luxy boy? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You might want to know the latest gossip is that you had three sock puppet accounts at DIF, you were "RetardedButtplugboy", "Zhibadicktoy69" and "BraininYerUranus1989". Apparently someone posted that somewhere on the internet so I assume it is true.

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 27 May 2018 00:20 #39

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
Lux Interior wrote:

Did I upset you luxy boy? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You might want to know the latest gossip is that you had three sock puppet accounts at DIF, you were "RetardedButtplugboy", "Zhibadicktoy69" and "BraininYerUranus1989". Apparently someone posted that somewhere on the internet so I assume it is true.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Is David Icke certifiably insane, a genius or a very committed scam artist? 27 May 2018 00:40 #40

Rocco wrote:
]

Go to bed kid. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare