Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: EUROPA - The last battle

EUROPA - The last battle 27 Aug 2018 22:43 #1

• Grolongo
Has anyone seen this documentary ? Im watching it right now and its pretty darn good

Communism was not created by the masses to overthrow the bankers, Communism was created by the bankers to overthrow and enslave the masses.

“You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the “Russian Revolution.” It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be understated. Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators. “We cannot state that all Jews are Bolsheviks. But: without Jews there would have been no Bolshevism. For a Jew nothing is more insulting than the truth. The blood maddened Jewish terrorists murdered sixty-six million in Russia from 1918 to 1957.” Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (1918-2008), Nobel-Prize-winning novelist, historian and victim of Jewish Bolshevism.

The bolsheviks and the Holodomor could easily provide Hollywood with 70 years worth of new material, but it doesn't for some reason... Why? Early in the 19th century, (((Karl Marx))) and (((Moses Hess))) developed a formula for white man’s demise. Communism (Marxism) synonymous with Bolshevism was designed to destroy the "old order of Europe" and replace the previous gentile elites with their own. The ideological foundation of Communism can be found in the satanic "Kabbalah", "Zohar" and the "Talmud". In these books it states clearly that their goals are to destroy nations, genders, traditions, cultures and races to create a world government. According to these satanic scriptures, all differences between the different kinds of goyim must be eradicated before full "peace" & "equality" can be achieved in a "new world order" where we are totally enslaved and treated as cattle by our overlords. These scriptures also states that "the best among the gentiles, deserves to be killed"...

Here in comes the white genocide part. They know that we Europeans are a threat to their goals. Cohesive European societies is the worst that could happen to these people. Thus we have been targeted for extinction. (((Vladimir Lenin))) adopted communism under the name ‘Bolshevism’ for his regime to murder way in excess of 66 million ethnic Europeeans, the 3 Holodomor Genocides alone taking 16.5 million. Bourgeoisie was a Bolshevik code-word for White Gentile. The first law passed after the Communists seized power in Russia made anti-semitism a crime punishable by death. (Izvestia, July 27, 1918). The top Communist Official (((Grigory Zinoviev))) stated: "Without mercy, without sparing, we will kill our enemies in scores of hundreds. Let them be thousands; let them drown themselves in their own blood... Let there be floods of the blood of the bourgeoisie--more blood! As much as possible!" (Krasnaya Gazeta, Sept. 1, 1918). Why do you think the names and ethnic background of the leading Bolshevik-terrorist have been hidden from our history-books? Because then you would have understood why the evil Germans considered them a direct threat to European culture.

It has 9 part I believe?

Here is the 1st one

Let me know what you think :)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro, Flare

EUROPA - The last battle 28 Aug 2018 02:33 #2

• Flare
Hey Gro,

I posted part 4 of that series earlier today and was amazed by how deeply detailed the material is and how fine the graphics.

I'll be checking the part you've uploaded in your OP asap.

Let's see if we can find the other parts, as I've noticed a couple of them have been deleted from YT.

I'm sure they are uploaded on Bitchute as well.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Last Edit: 28 Aug 2018 02:34 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

EUROPA - The last battle 24 Feb 2019 01:50 #3

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
some kind soul has posted all 10 parts here in mp4 format

archive.org/details/EUROPATheLastBattle

Truth is anti-semitic
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare