Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jordan Peterson Dismantled

Jordan Peterson Dismantled 28 Jan 2019 20:18 #1

• Flare
Jordan Peterson Dismantled

A documentary exposing Jordan Peterson's agenda to subvert and destroy the rising political right wing, and neutralize European nationalism.

This video completely exposes Peterson's anti-White agenda and his strategy for implementing it. Any Peterson fans who are not beyond saving will be deprogrammed by watching this video.

Jordan Peterson's primary goal is to neutralize the political right and White identity. He does not care about the Marxist take over of our nations, in fact he was hired by the United Nations to help usher it along. Peterson's only reason for stepping into the limelight was because he saw a massive right wing backlash fomenting, and realized it was going to destroy the left.

His job is to implement "plan B", to steer the rising tide of nationalism into an impotent cul-de-sac of centrist individualism, giving our enemies just enough time to tip the demographic balance of our countries so that our destruction is sealed.

Peterson is explicitly targeting young White males for indoctrination with an insidious political ideology he calls radical individualism. He has created a pseudo-religion self-help cult; he is delivering his ideology to the disaffected youth by combining it with a self-help regimen wrapped in empty religious metaphor.

While our enemies are working tirelessly to destroy our nations in a ruthlessly calculated and organized fashion, Jordan Peterson is brainwashing a generation of young White men to be atomized individuals who perceive group cooperation based on ethnic identity and nationality as the height of evil.

And in the process of doing so, Peterson and his friends are making untold millions of dollars.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Voltaire, Roastie

Jordan Peterson Dismantled 28 Jan 2019 21:56 #2

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:

A documentary exposing Jordan Peterson's agenda to subvert and destroy the rising political right wing, and neutralize European nationalism.

This video completely exposes Peterson's anti-White agenda and his strategy for implementing it. Any Peterson fans who are not beyond saving will be deprogrammed by watching this video.

Jordan Peterson's primary goal is to neutralize the political right and White identity. He does not care about the Marxist take over of our nations, in fact he was hired by the United Nations to help usher it along. Peterson's only reason for stepping into the limelight was because he saw a massive right wing backlash fomenting, and realized it was going to destroy the left.

His job is to implement "plan B", to steer the rising tide of nationalism into an impotent cul-de-sac of centrist individualism, giving our enemies just enough time to tip the demographic balance of our countries so that our destruction is sealed.

Peterson is explicitly targeting young White males for indoctrination with an insidious political ideology he calls radical individualism. He has created a pseudo-religion self-help cult; he is delivering his ideology to the disaffected youth by combining it with a self-help regimen wrapped in empty religious metaphor.

While our enemies are working tirelessly to destroy our nations in a ruthlessly calculated and organized fashion, Jordan Peterson is brainwashing a generation of young White men to be atomized individuals who perceive group cooperation based on ethnic identity and nationality as the height of evil.

And in the process of doing so, Peterson and his friends are making untold millions of dollars.

I've given you a like Flare, without watching the video :)

Because I've never trusted this man, nor the other pseudo intellectual Stefan Molyneaux who are always talking about how high
Jewish IQs are!

They are CONFUSNIKS!

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Jordan Peterson Dismantled 28 Jan 2019 22:05 #3

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
I will give it a watch later on.

He definitely.stopped the bus short of where it needed to go.

Jordan Peterson Dismantled 29 Jan 2019 03:01 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Roastie wrote:
I've given you a like Flare, without watching the video :)

Because I've never trusted this man, nor the other pseudo intellectual Stefan Molyneaux who are always talking about how high
Jewish IQs are!

They are CONFUSNIKS!

A good number of people (usually those labelled far right) dont trust him, and he has become someone that has the mick taken out of him regularly.

I just watched it and agree with the premise of the vid Flare posted.

And though it is mentioned near the end, the video hasnt got much to do with Petersons IQ position but rather his position on radical individualism, which again is something those typically labelled facist/nazi/far right oppose.

JP promotes radical individualism and attacks ethno-identity politics. (ie nationalism)

This is one reason the likes of murdoch murdoch and renegade dont like him.

Even Anglin takes the piss out of him, and that started at least a year ago or something.

Now all that said, am still bullish on the IQ thing.

Havent seen overwhelming evidence white gentiles are as clever/cunning. (And I do think cunning can be reflected in certain aspects of IQ tests.)

Of course im talking mean here. So by sheer numbers there are many brilliant goy, but there is also the other end of the bell curve to consider, and this also makes up a considerable mass of people given the numbers.

Hoping to be proven wrong, because actions speak louder than words typed here when we argue about who is right/wrong.

Right now, the few rule over the many, and many of the many arent too bright and large swathes of them go along with the zionist and population replacement program.

And also go along with all the ever growing draconian 'laws' put in place to enslave.

These things are much larger than me and natural selection will sort this out eventually.

If one group is more cunning than the other for a considerable period, and wants them erased, that will be that..
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Jordan Peterson Dismantled 29 Jan 2019 07:43 #5

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:

Well said Flare - each and every word -
Peterson is SO BUSTED -
Of course I liked him at the beginning - he came on centre stage(d) with just the right defiant argument to solicit much support and then steadily led us on a white race identity Indian Death Dance whether to be Shiva or the native red-Indian Trickster .
(www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/religion-of-aboriginal-people)
This vid really puts it all brilliantly together , I didn't know he'd been recruited by the UN ,esp. in close quarters with the Soros faction - if not a jew , he's now a fully fledged honorary jew and native Indian - more like the play of day - not exactly unique - so who's appropriating another culture here - next he'll find out his great grandmother was half native Indian no doubt.
How unsurprising, ' buy the best and kill the rest' but i tend to think he's been groomed for this, drank the kool-aid decades back and now it's time for his pay-out , if he made nearly 9 Million last yr , he'll probably make over 10 this yr . I also wondered why he was getting on the BBC and msm - the real McCoy's don't get those platforms.
I've looked at his self help courses on-line , they're well presented enough to have credibility however, if a today's 'normie' paid and used his material , no doubt they'd find that any national or ethic pride would be dissolved by the end of it , on their way to Nirvana , the Happy Hunting Ground at peace with Global Governance.
Smug sellout POS.- his nest well feathered with a totem pole up his ass , running barefoot and rough shot over all comers - smooth sailing is over but he won't care , he's another chameleon. charlatan and swindler , next he'll be saying Trudeau isn't such a bad guy.- just taking the correct action a little too far , LOL.
The 'red' flag for me , although I'd had twinges, was his belief that Jews have the highest IQ's.
I refuse to place cunning , slyness, guile, lack of empathy , morals or conscience , with an ability to commit psychopathic corporate crime, social mayhem and genocide , create wars and just generally enslave through the Money mechanism they own , which was illegal in both Christian and Islamic lands until they wormed they way into both.
THAT is NOT intelligence , it was just a tribe that networked to prey like parasites on the people they infiltrated. They never built a g-d dam thing , neither of the 2 Solomon's Temple's - others did that for them to just to shut their whining down for 10mins, happy to live in filth rather than push a brush. What they have now is stolen technology and printed from thin air- we all know our history here surely.
Anyway he's a tool , craftily twisting our strength as once fiercely rugged individuals against us , mocking Nationalism - he's the real sociopath and BUSTED. :ownd:
Last Edit: 29 Jan 2019 07:47 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Roastie, Rocco

Jordan Peterson Dismantled 30 Jan 2019 07:11 #6

• Flare
^ Exactly.

Psychopaths / jews may look smart because they fool people.

Yet, it’s only because of their lack of moral conscience that they are able to do it.

If all of us whites were as psychopathic as jews, we’d be outsmarting them.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Roastie

Jordan Peterson Dismantled 30 Jan 2019 08:47 #7

• novum
  • Platinum Member
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Roastie

Jordan Peterson Dismantled 30 Jan 2019 11:35 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Flare, Roastie, Rocco

Jordan Peterson Dismantled 30 Jan 2019 12:33 #9

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
^ Exactly.

Psychopaths / jews may look smart because they fool people.

Yet, it’s only because of their lack of moral conscience that they are able to do it.

If all of us whites were as psychopathic as jews, we’d be outsmarting them.

I bet if all Jews were psychologically tested, the number of psychopaths who identify as Jewish would be far greater then any other religion or race, pro rata of their numbers.

I do believe the Talmud is the Synagogue of Satan.

I also believe there are correlations between Aleister Crowley and the (((Babylonian Talmud also Kabbalah MAGIK.)))

You only have to look at this man's face to see the evil.

Radio Stormer Narrations: The Jewish Roots of The Ordo Templi Orientis

dailystormer.name/radio-stormer-narrations-the-jewish-roots-of-the-ordo-templi-orientis/
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 30 Jan 2019 12:38 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Flare

Jordan Peterson Dismantled 31 Jan 2019 01:54 #10

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
So he won't debate - :lmao:
Too wealthy and connected for a black balaclava , been top cultural marxist psy-op engineer all along .
What a POS. :thdown:
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Jordan Peterson Dismantled 13 Jun 2019 10:36 #11

• Flare
Jordan Peterson saves the Internet with Thinkspot™

Jordan Peterson Dismantled 13 Jun 2019 12:38 #12

• annabelle
Discussing with Resurrection Europa, maker of the documentary Jordan Peterson Dismantled.
Last Edit: 13 Jun 2019 12:40 by annabelle.

Jordan Peterson Dismantled 13 Jun 2019 12:46 #13

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Flare wrote:

You know what happens where REAL free speech (or very close to it) actually happens (look at this place for example :lmao: )

It would be funny to see Petersons Thinkspot on the ADL and SPLC hate lists along side gab. :lmao:

Something tells me that wont happen though.. so im not sure how Jordy is going to swing this .. because he does shit himself when it comes to naming the J... but yet if his new site is really free speech, the honklers will come... and name it in spades.

And thinkspot by default will become antisemitic and a haven for hate. :lmao:

This could be interesting. :scheme:
Last Edit: 13 Jun 2019 12:47 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Jordan Peterson Dismantled 13 Jun 2019 15:30 #14

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
Flare wrote:

You know what happens where REAL free speech (or very close to it) actually happens (look at this place for example :lmao: )

It would be funny to see Petersons Thinkspot on the ADL and SPLC hate lists along side gab. :lmao:

Something tells me that wont happen though.. so im not sure how Jordy is going to swing this .. because he does shit himself when it comes to naming the J... but yet if his new site is really free speech, the honklers will come... and name it in spades.

And thinkspot by default will become antisemitic and a haven for hate. :lmao:

This could be interesting. :scheme:

Yep ... Peterson has lots of Jewish friends and thinks Jews are more intelligent than the Goyim.

Jordan Peterson Dismantled 13 Jun 2019 15:53 #15

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
I haven't listened to Jordan Peterson yet, but his statement that jews are more intelligent than non-jews makes sense:

- centuries of in-breeding for intelligence
- a big focus on intellectualism, music, arts, etc. in jewish education at home and in school
- idem and dominance in chess, a game for highly intelligent people
- more money on average than goyim to send children to better education, especially in the past when that was inaccessible to most of us
- it is the combination of psychopathy + intelligence which makes the elitist zionist jews so dangerous

And it is visible; there surely is a degree of psychopathy in the highest ranking jews, but the lower ranks are not psychopaths. Yet, they manage to get good jobs on average. That needs intelligence. Also a nose (haha) for business deals is common among jews.

The Dolfy fan crowd complains about jews "being a race" which is bullshit, but complain about them not being more intelligent than non-jews, which doesn't make sense. Ergo; Dolfy fans don't make sense, but we have established that for years already.

The only reason to not believe this idea is envy. :cry: Not surprising for socialists.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 13 Jun 2019 15:55 by Gaia.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare