Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Nikola Tesla

Nikola Tesla 10 Feb 2013 15:24 #1

• StarsChildren
Nikola Tesla has been dubbed "the greatest geek who ever lived" - i'm not sure how he would react to that, but i do have a fascination with the man and his inventions (both that we use and that we haven't put to use yet...and i am sure he had some secret ones no one knew about to that i would love to end up elbow deep in).

lets try and use this thread to share those inventions and how we might be able to put them to use in our own lives, even if not world wide.

Biography: www.teslasociety.com/biography.htm
List of patents: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nikola_Tesla_patents (300 patents worldwide for his inventions)

the one invention by him that has been suppressed that i think would do the most good both on an individual basis as well as a worldwide scale is his "free energy". i once heard that the human body alone, just one, produces enough energy to power something like a few city blocks (modern times, so we're talking a lot of electronics). also from my understanding, it was a "clean" energy as well, which means there was no pollutant or environmental effects (someone correct me if wrong in that statement).
Nikola Tesla’s Free Energy Invention Was Suppressed by the Government for Over 90 years But is Now Available to the Public
www.prweb.com/releases/nikola_tesla_electricity/energy_electric_solar/prweb5217204.htm

Anyone can now build a Tesla generator and save 60%–100% in home or office energy costs. The smallest device can easily power a cell phone, but the larger models are equipped to handle appliances, media equipment, camping needs and even whole house electricity. In places such as remote cabins, where bringing in electric wiring would be cost-prohibitive, a Tesla generator can become the perfect affordable alternative.

Affordable Tesla Generator is now available to the public. Creating environmental friendly, free electricity, the dream and brainchild of Nikola Tesla (who obtained approximately 300 patents worldwide for his inventions), has now become a reality for those who wish to supplement their power needs or move totally off the grid.

In 1934, Nikola Tesla, the “Einstein of Electricity” announced to the world that he had “harnessed the rays of the sun and caused them to operate a motive device.” However, rather than support his new findings as they had so many others, the government actually cut his funding and hushed his ground-breaking discovery. At his death, both his body and his papers mysteriously disappeared. Now that the Freedom of Information Act is in play, some of those important blueprints have resurfaced, and Tesla’s invention for environmental friendly electricity has finally become a reality.

By using some 21st century advancements and Tesla’s original concepts, anyone can now build a Tesla generator and save 60%–100% in home or office energy costs. The smallest device can easily power a cell phone, but the larger models are equipped to handle appliances, media equipment, camping needs and even whole house electricity. In places such as remote cabins, where bringing in electric wiring would be cost-prohibitive, a Tesla generator can become the perfect affordable alternative.

These environmental friendly power units can be built with simple, downloadable plans and less than $100 in electrical components that are readily available at the local hardware store. According to Suzanne Wool of Chicago, Illinois, “This technology is the real deal and it changed our lives…”
Nikola Tesla Free Energy - the Facts
www.sbwire.com/press-releases/nikola-tesla-free-energy/tesla-free-energy/sbwire-181472.htm

Finally after a hundred years, the suppressed free energy device is exposed in public. People will be taught on how to utilize this hundred-year old device to produce electricity for free. The fact is that people can now discover using energy that is 100 percent free at their home through this device invented. The revelation about this device also unveils other benefits that it can offer.

The free energy device is invented to let the consumers become aware that there is another possible way to solve electrical consumption problems. By simply using this device, people can save maximum energy without the requirement of gas, coal, oil or any other fuel. After a hundred years, the energy device is prepared to pave way to new concepts and ideas about energy saving.

This free energy device is invented by a genius named Nikola Tesla, the one who discovered the electricity which people are using today. In 1934, Tesla had stated a shocking statement that electric power can be everywhere and it is available in limitless quantities. It can power the world’s machinery without using gas, oil, coal or any other types of fuel.

According to Nikola Tesla, people can possibly get unlimited amounts of energy for free whenever they want. Through the announcement he made, many people got more curious and interested in finding the real essence of using this free energy device. The exposure of this device is also a way to recognize the efforts and thoughts made by Tesla for so many years.

The suppressed free energy device that is now exposed is amazingly useful for every individual on earth. Through other people’s analysis of Tesla’s papers, new conclusions were made and it opened the door to opportunities to recognize his inventions especially the free energy device. Tesla explained how the free energy device works and how people obtain free electricity.
Free Energy - Nikola Tesla
www.free-energy.ws/nikola-tesla.html

Nikola Tesla was a multi-disciplinary genius. His discovery of the rotating magnetic field in 1882 lead to a series of US Patents in 1888, which gave us the AC electric power system still in use today. This one achievement earned him the honor of being called "The Man Who Invented the 20th Century".

But his research went way beyond what has found its way into everyday use. He is the recognized inventor of the brushless AC induction motor, radio, remote control by radio, super-conductivity, fluorescent lighting, the bladeless turbine engine and pump, the capacitor discharge ignition system for automobile engines, the mechanical oscillator, and dozens of other inventions. But he also discovered that useful energy could be extracted from the heat of the ambient air, and that electric power in the form of Radiant Energy could be broadcast to everyone in the world through the ground.

In his masterful article The Problem of Increasing Human Energy, first published in Century Illustrated Magazine in June 1900, Tesla discusses the "energy situation" like never before. After discussing every known method of gathering energy from the Natural World, Tesla departs into the unknown. His first discussion is about a machine that can gather heat from the ambient air. He calls it a "Self-acting Engine" since it could run indefinitely from the solar energy stored in the air. He called it "the ideal way of obtaining motive power".

Tesla worked for years trying to solve all of the technical issues presented by the idea. His work with liquified air, his discovery of super-conductivity at ultra-low temperatures, his bladeless turbine and mechanical oscillator were all spin-offs from his work on the ambient air engine. He was convinced the system could work and that it was absolutely the best way to harness solar energy.
I don't like to think before I speak.
I like to be just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, PFIZIPFEI, KayDee

Nikola Tesla 10 Feb 2013 23:21 #2

• Jadoo
  • Fresh Member
  • That's me in my avatar.............
more of your gibberish wench

Nikola Tesla 23 Feb 2013 18:41 #3

• KayDee
  • Fresh Member
I'd really like to learn more about Tesla and his discoveries.

Video I just found on You Tube

And this one is a comedy bit on Tesla that is fucking awesome!!!
Drunken History

:yupgrin:
We are vain and we are blind. I hate people when they're not polite.
~Talking Heads
User(s) who Liked this post: StarsChildren, cantata

Nikola Tesla 23 Feb 2013 22:03 #4

• cantata
  • Silver Member
I have a great fondness for Nikola Tesla too (but nothing to add to this thread info wise, sorry). A very complex man with some incredible ideas and inventions.

I have a "dream" of living totally "free of charge" one day - no utility bills for electricity, gas, water, sewage, etc. That's highly unlikely unless I get techno savvy (which isn't likely to happen soon seeing as I've just spent almost two hours trying to format a book cover! :mad: ) and won't happen while I live here, in deepest suburbia. :mad:

But, oh how I'd love to generate my own electricity etc. Someone out there help me to understand Tesla in really, really small baby-steps.

Ta-ever-so. :D
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier

Nikola Tesla 23 Feb 2013 22:11 #5

• StarsChildren
:chuckle: i need help understanding Tesla's work too... i need a "Tesla projects for dummies" book with lots of picture :D

but like you cantata, would love to someday live for the sake of living and not so i can be under an invisible thumb constantly
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

Nikola Tesla 23 Feb 2013 22:17 #6

• cantata
  • Silver Member
Bills, bills, bills, bills, bills..... and all going up all the time - or lie down and die where you sit! :mad:

While all around us the wind blows, water rushes along and the sun shines.... that IS generative power, isn't it? :conf:

Stars, we ALL need a Tesla How To Picture Book asap.

:D

ETA -
I found this link which is interesting if not easily understood... and had not pictures! :( :

www.free-energy.ws/nikola-tesla.html

And This one.... I mean, fuelless motoring. Wow! Help me understand how:

www.scribd.com/doc/22000896/eBook-Free-Energy-Tesla-Fuelless-Motor

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

Last Edit: 23 Feb 2013 22:30 by cantata.
User(s) who Liked this post: StarsChildren

Nikola Tesla 23 Feb 2013 22:33 #7

• StarsChildren
Yes, but building something to capture and help transfer the power into power that will work in the house is where the difficultly comes in. Wind, sun, water...all power. Tesla also, I think it was him, talked about power the human body produces as well as energy all around us (basically all the cells and molecules we can't see that make up the air)...it was either Tesla or someone else. Basically we're surrounded by free CLEAN energy.

Yup yup we all need a picture book lol...and even with that, without the understand of it, i doubt i could build any of his things lmao...we'd have to pool our knowledge and ideas on here together.

Nikola Tesla 23 Feb 2013 22:37 #8

• cantata
  • Silver Member
Actually, Stars, you/he are absolutely right! Catch your hand in the air and you might think you have a handful of "nothing" - but you'll have a fistful of the particles of creation. :O Billions of them. And even just one of the atoms you hold could blow up the world. :O And, it's right, we too are made of this stuff and generate power/s from it.

I loooooong to be free of EDF and their ilk. :hypo: We need it explained in simple detail.....

NOVUM!!!!!! FROG!!!!!! :hypo:

User(s) who Liked this post: StarsChildren

Nikola Tesla 23 Feb 2013 22:48 #9

• StarsChildren
:killinme: nov and frog are computer people, not scientists... wait they might be secretly mad scientists... so i second the
NOVUM! FROG! :aargh:

Nikola Tesla 23 Feb 2013 22:49 #10

• cantata
  • Silver Member
WARNING - Okay, I'm on my fekkin soap-box now, but people going cold or without light and cooking/heating in 2013 gets right on my thingies. :mad:

AgeUK and NHS figures tally when they reveal that between 200 and 400 old people a day die of cold in Britain. BETWEEN TWO HUNDRED AND FOUR HUNDRED A DAY!!!!!!!

That's so effin disgusting, when all around us of in/of us is the power to generate adequate heating/light and cooking facilities.

Apply those figures to another group in society - between 200 to 400 teachers. Or two hundred to four hundred new born babies. Or two to four hundred Engineers.... dying in modern Britain EVERY DAY in winter because of THE COLD, when it's not even a particularly cold country on this planet.

OMG that gets me mad. :mad: I hate to think of elderly people (or any vulnerable group - children living in poverty, homeless people, etc) DYING OF THE COLD. :mad:

Busterd utility companies and the politicians that allow them! Wouldn't it be fantastic to be able to build a Tesla generator for them (and ourselves) and know they/we could ALL be warm and in the light whenever we wanted to be, without it costing a penny-piece or sucking the belly out of the planet?

Okay.... rant over. :emb: Thank you for listening! :D

Last Edit: 23 Feb 2013 22:55 by cantata.
User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer, Black Cloud

Nikola Tesla 23 Feb 2013 22:57 #11

• StarsChildren
:clap: well said cantata, well said :urok:

Nikola Tesla 23 Feb 2013 23:09 #12

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
Fusion energy? Could be the way ahead....

www.ccfe.ac.uk/introduction.aspx
Nuclear fusion is one of the most promising options for generating large amounts of carbon-free energy in the future.
Fusion is the process that heats the Sun and all other stars, where atomic nuclei collide together and release energy (in the form of neutrons). Fusion scientists and engineers are developing the technology to use this process in tomorrow's power stations.
To get energy from fusion, gas from a combination of types of hydrogen – deuterium and tritium – is heated to very high temperatures (100 million degrees Celsius). One way to achieve these conditions is a method called ‘magnetic confinement' – controlling the hot gas (known as a plasma) with strong magnets. The most promising device for this is the ‘tokamak', a Russian word for a ring-shaped magnetic chamber.

The world needs new, cleaner ways to supply our increasing energy demand, as concerns grow over climate change and declining supplies of fossil fuels. Power stations using fusion would have a number of advantages:

No carbon emissions. The only by-products of fusion reactions are small amounts of helium, which is an inert gas that will not add to atmospheric pollution.
Abundant fuels. Deuterium can be extracted from water and tritium is produced from lithium, which is found in the earth's crust. Fuel supplies will therefore last for millions of years.
Energy efficiency. One kilogram of fusion fuel can provide the same amount of energy as 10 million kilograms of fossil fuel.
No long-lived radioactive waste. Only plant components become radioactive and these will be safe to recycle or dispose of conventionally within 100 years.
Safety. The small amounts of fuel used in fusion devices (about the weight of a postage stamp at any one time) means that a large-scale nuclear accident is not possible.
Reliable power. Fusion power plants should provide a baseload supply of large amounts of electricity, at costs that are estimated to be broadly similar to other energy sources.
The pen is mightier than the sword
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Nikola Tesla 23 Feb 2013 23:20 #13

• cantata
  • Silver Member
Yes, but you see DG, this fusion power stuff is for large-scale provision - so that means it will automatically fall into the hands of governments and those they sanction to "provide it" - usually at high cost, no matter how little it really costs to create.

We need small Tesla like generators that provide all the light, heat and power needed by a family in their home. Small scale. Then I can learn how to build them and go around putting one in every old person's and impoverished child's home.

Small scale, for common day use. The bigger stuff will be held onto by the Big Boys with their desperate need for Profits, Profits, Profits.

:)

Nikola Tesla 23 Feb 2013 23:47 #14

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
True enough about govts using any source of mass-produced energy (however cheap to produce) as a means to turn a profit for themselves cantata.

Which probably explains why....
Nikola Tesla’s Free Energy Invention Was Suppressed by the Government for Over 90 years
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, PFIZIPFEI

Nikola Tesla 24 Feb 2013 00:02 #15

• cantata
  • Silver Member
diamondgeezer wrote:
True enough about govts using any source of mass-produced energy (however cheap to produce) as a means to turn a profit for themselves cantata.

Which probably explains why....
Nikola Tesla’s Free Energy Invention Was Suppressed by the Government for Over 90 years

EGG-Zactly, Our DG! And they are all still suppressing it today.

The biggest thing I ever got from Tesla's stuff is that he intended to put the power into individual's hands - so they could really start working things for themselves and their own. Governments HATE that! But that's what we need to do. We need to cut out the Governments and their Middle-Men, etc., and start generating our own (enter relevant requirement here).

Sadly, like most people of true genius.... Nikola Tesla seems to have assumed we all knew what he was on about..... :conf: We need Novum and Frog to translate. :D

(I would include you in that moddy translator list too, DG.... except we all you don't know your technical A from your technical E anymore than we do :P ).

ETA: Mind you, your son knows a bit too, doesn't he DG? We need him in here asap .... :toetap:

:D

Last Edit: 24 Feb 2013 00:16 by cantata.
User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer

Nikola Tesla 24 Feb 2013 00:42 #16

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
cantata wrote:
(I would include you in that moddy translator list too, DG.... except we all you don't know your technical A from your technical E anymore than we do :P ).

:spank:

But very true nontheless....I'm still at the 'peter & jane' level comp tech wise... :hahano:
ETA: Mind you, your son knows a bit too, doesn't he DG? We need him in here asap .... :toetap:

He does indeed....however at the tender age of 20, he's still more interested in online gaming than forums like this one.

Plus he's a lazy little git ... :D

Nikola Tesla 01 Mar 2013 14:31 #17

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
StarsChildren wrote:
:chuckle: i need help understanding Tesla's work too... i need a "Tesla projects for dummies" book with lots of picture :D

but like you cantata, would love to someday live for the sake of living and not so i can be under an invisible thumb constantly

I need this book, too, so please let me know when you found it and I would also love to have enough time for the studies which I would like to do since long, for example on the work of Nikola Tesla and Viktor Schauberger.

www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=viktor+schauberger

This three-phase rotating magnetic field looks quite logical to understand

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Tesla
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 01 Mar 2013 15:56 by PFIZIPFEI.

Nikola Tesla 10 Sep 2014 13:44 #18

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Nikola Tesla 11 Sep 2014 15:48 #19

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

REPRESSED SCIENCE

Who represses and who allows those to repress?

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Nikola Tesla 11 Sep 2014 16:58 #20

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Tesla was a man ahead of his time. He was well into AC electricity, and seems to have really understood the qualities of resonant circuits. He could beam ac currents through the atmosphere. Now, we do this with radio waves etc. The receiver captures the signal and amplifies it. But he was not just catching "signal wind" if you get my drift. He was creating power circuits through air. There is a difference.

Consider a battery and a bulb. The bulb will light if it is connected to the + and - terminals of the battery. Otherwise no power is drained from the battery

In wireless transmitted power an HF source is available, but not tapped. Add a receiver that can see this power and now it picks it up and uses it. Now the HF source is tapped, and power is used.

As for the more esoteric stuff, well if it was a goer you would have thought by now some entrepreneur would have made something of it. Murder Inc notwithstanding
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina