Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth?

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 24 Mar 2014 21:37 #1

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20325
  • Likes received: 7943


The subject is highly controversial but the proofs are tough.



In this part we will look into the history and see whether the idea of living inside the Earth is modern invention or maybe it has always persisted.
Many proofs supported by ancient paintings, sculptures and architecture. There is also a modern metalwork from Vatican.



MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ANNOTATIONS ENABLED !!

This subject derives from Polish internet, it's the first such comprehensive elaboration on this topic in the world.

With over 220 000 views it's the most popular subject on one of Polish biblical forums and one of the most popular in Poland in general.

In one of the most popular Polish forums this subject got a huge attention with almost 1300 posts in just 7 days

This idea might be shocking nowadays but it's easily verifiable on simple examples that anyone can check.

THE POLISH CHANNEL WAS RECENTLY REMOVED. Wonder when they'll get their hands on translations.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 25 Mar 2014 04:59 #2

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Laudate Rana Deum
  • Posts: 15487
  • Likes received: 7299
Are stars that we see holes in the dome then? :hahano:

(Sorry i havent watched the vids on account of the internet im currently using.)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 25 Mar 2014 09:59 #3

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
In the first video which explains the experiment, we hear that it is carried out on a warm day. This offers the explanation. Even on a relatively cool day low over a body of water the sun heating the water will cause there to be high levels of water vapour in the air just above the surface the different densities of air then act like a lens bending the light. The same effect is seen in a mirage where the hot ground heats up the air just above it causing a difference in air density. so once again the air acts like a lens. The simmering effect that we all associate with a mirage will of course not show up in a single frame camera shot because it cannot record movement. So a photo can show an object in an unexpected position but if carefully chosen might not show the wobble we associate with a mirage.

On a side note the ancient Celts were using this effect thousands of years ago, and it is still being used today on the chalk hills of the south of England by sheep farmers. The problem with chalk is that it is porous. So on chalk downs there is very little surface water because it soaks so quickly into the soil. The Celts found a solution by making shallow wide ponds which in profile are the same shape as lenses the white chalk soil reflects the light up through the water which is shaped like a lens and focuses the light above the centre of the pond this heats the air up just above the pond. The air which is heated cannot carry the same amount of water vapour and so water is drawn from the air into the pond.
So even though apart from rain these ponds have no other supply of water into them and are constantly leaking into the soil there is allways sufficient water in them for the farmers of the south downs to water their sheep.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 25 Mar 2014 11:07 #4

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20325
  • Likes received: 7943
novum wrote:
Are stars that we see holes in the dome then? :hahano:

(Sorry i havent watched the vids on account of the internet im currently using.)

A good sense of humour is absolutely vital in these days of universal deceit, Novum.
I would not have started this topic if this wasn't the first time that someone was able to convince me, an extreme sceptic, and make me understand the proof, which has been on my list for some years already, because I felt something is not quite right since I was a teenager, observing, while lying on the beach that the waterline on the horizon appeared to be much higher than the level of the sandy place where I was enjoying the :lumi:

The EXPERIMENT is easy to understand and completely logical.




This scheme shows why we could see the reflection of the shore and buildings on the water:





Official version:


"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Mar 2014 11:12 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 25 Mar 2014 11:43 #5

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
Perfect that is just how control works, make a set up to prove your point. Then when others show that other factors could be screwing the experiment ignore them.


Jew or German all dictators march to the same tune.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 25 Mar 2014 12:03 #6

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20325
  • Likes received: 7943
jonb wrote:
Perfect that is just how control works, make a set up to prove your point. Then when others show that other factors could be screwing the experiment ignore them.

Jew or German all dictators march to the same tune.

YEZ, Herr GroSSinquisitor, your world is black and white, I knew it since long, and as you are definitely not German, you must belong to the other side of your mental gold medal.

Back to topic.
Everything started to make sense, when I allowed myself to think of the possibility, that those inner cosmos freaks, as I then thought about them, and their theory might at least be worth a closer look.

Aurora borealis, Fata Morganas ... many natural phenomena started to become completely logical, which was not the case when I still - reluctantly - accepted the explanations of mainstream "science".

PLEASE NOTE: I did not start this topic to convice anybody. All I am doing is to present this to me most interesting subject on this "truth zone" forum and invite those who are honestly interested to do their own research. As I am only starting to understand a tiny part of the massive implications please accept that I am unable to explain the technical details by myself and can only offer sources which to me appear reliable and sincere.

Another great video by this Polish researcher:

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Mar 2014 12:19 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 27 Mar 2014 15:15 #7

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20325
  • Likes received: 7943
I know these videos are not easy to watch because of the language and the scarce subs, but those who are interested will be able to understand because even I did ;) and after all the pictures often speak for themselves.



The main problem is that most of the scientific literature is not available in English, but only in German.

Here is one of the contemporary German researchers by the name of Rolf Keppler whose website presents the findings in German AND English





www.rolf-keppler.de/2frame.htm
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Mar 2014 09:29 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: chandrakavi

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 27 Mar 2014 16:50 #8

  • elfspirit
  • elfspirit's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 23
  • Likes received: 15
Can't watch the videos atm but certainly will when time permits. One question I have is, does this theory has an explanation of why you see convex curvature of the earth surface while on a plane? If yes, what is it?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 27 Mar 2014 21:44 #9

  • chandrakavi
  • chandrakavi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Underground Researcher
  • Posts: 651
  • Likes received: 263
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth


I don't use wikipedia much, but here is an interesting explanation on this:
Concave hollow Earths[edit]


An example of a concave hollow Earth. Humans live on the interior, with the universe in the center.
Instead of saying that humans live on the outside surface of a hollow planet — sometimes called a "convex" hollow-Earth hypothesis — some have claimed humans live on the inside surface of a hollow spherical world, so that our universe itself lies in that world's interior. This has been called the "concave" hollow-Earth hypothesis.

Cyrus Teed, a doctor from upstate New York, proposed such a concave hollow Earth in 1869, calling his scheme "Cellular Cosmogony". Teed founded a group called the Koreshan Unity based on this notion, which he called Koreshanity. The main colony survives as a preserved Florida state historic site, at Estero, Florida, but all of Teed's followers have now died. Teed's followers claimed to have experimentally verified the concavity of the Earth's curvature, through surveys of the Florida coastline making use of "rectilineator" equipment.

Several twentieth-century German writers, including Peter Bender, Johannes Lang, Karl Neupert, and Fritz Braun, published works advocating the hollow Earth hypothesis, or Hohlweltlehre. It has even been reported, although apparently without historical documentation, that Adolf Hitler was influenced by concave hollow-Earth ideas and sent an expedition in an unsuccessful attempt to spy on the British fleet by pointing infrared cameras up at the sky.[43][44]

The Egyptian mathematician Mostafa Abdelkader wrote several scholarly papers working out a detailed mapping of the concave Earth model.[45][46]
In one chapter of his book On the Wild Side (1992), Martin Gardner discusses the hollow Earth model articulated by Abdelkader. According to Gardner, this hypothesis posits that light rays travel in circular paths, and slow as they approach the center of the spherical star-filled cavern. No energy can reach the center of the cavern, which corresponds to no point a finite distance away from Earth in the widely accepted scientific cosmology. A drill, Gardner says, would lengthen as it traveled away from the cavern and eventually pass through the "point at infinity" corresponding to the center of the Earth in the widely accepted scientific cosmology. Supposedly no experiment can distinguish between the two cosmologies.

Gardner notes that "most mathematicians believe that an inside-out universe, with properly adjusted physical laws, is empirically irrefutable". Gardner rejects the concave hollow Earth hypothesis on the basis of Occam's Razor.[47]

Purportedly verifiable hypotheses of a "concave hollow Earth" need to be distinguished from a thought experiment which defines a coordinate transformation such that the interior of the Earth becomes "exterior" and the exterior becomes "interior". (For example, in spherical coordinates, let radius r go to R²/r where R is the Earth's radius.) The transformation entails corresponding changes to the forms of physical laws. This is not a hypothesis but an illustration of the fact that any description of the physical world can be equivalently expressed in more than one way.[48]
Last Edit: 27 Mar 2014 21:47 by chandrakavi.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 27 Mar 2014 21:52 #10

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Laudate Rana Deum
  • Posts: 15487
  • Likes received: 7299
elfspirit wrote:
One question I have is, does this theory has an explanation of why you see convex curvature of the earth surface while on a plane? If yes, what is it?

Yes that seems quite apparent when on planes.

Also, if one has spent time out far on the ocean when its calm, or on very flat land, like desert type terrain where there are few or no hills, trees, buildings or other objects around and you can see very far with nothing blocking your view, the earth also appears to be a globe/sphere, you can see the convex curvature on the horizons just as you can in a plane..

Again i havent watched the vids at this point btw.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 27 Mar 2014 22:52 #11

  • chandrakavi
  • chandrakavi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Underground Researcher
  • Posts: 651
  • Likes received: 263
novum wrote:
elfspirit wrote:
One question I have is, does this theory has an explanation of why you see convex curvature of the earth surface while on a plane? If yes, what is it?

Yes that seems quite apparent when on planes.

Also, if one has spent time out far on the ocean when its calm, or on very flat land, like desert type terrain where there are few or no hills, trees, buildings or other objects around and you can see very far with nothing blocking your view, the earth also appears to be a globe/sphere, you can see the convex curvature on the horizons just as you can in a plane..

Again i havent watched the vids at this point btw.


Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 28 Mar 2014 08:42 #12

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20325
  • Likes received: 7943
FISH-EYE pictures (curvature of the lense)!

I NEVER saw a bent horizon when on a plane, at least I can't remember.
But did you notice that the horizon is always on eye-level NO MATTER how high or low the plane is flying. :roll:

The Polish videos are the best I have seen yet on this issue.

Watch the curvature change convex-concave-convex ... while Felix is jumping

3:10 - 3:14
5:00 - 5:04
5:09 - 5:14
5:17 - 5:19

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Mar 2014 09:30 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 28 Mar 2014 09:20 #13

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20325
  • Likes received: 7943
novum wrote:
elfspirit wrote:
One question I have is, does this theory has an explanation of why you see convex curvature of the earth surface while on a plane? If yes, what is it?

Yes that seems quite apparent when on planes.

Also, if one has spent time out far on the ocean when its calm, or on very flat land, like desert type terrain where there are few or no hills, trees, buildings or other objects around and you can see very far with nothing blocking your view, the earth also appears to be a globe/sphere, you can see the convex curvature on the horizons just as you can in a plane..

Again i havent watched the vids at this point btw.


Another - unmanipulated by fish-eye lense - sight



We are conditioned like Pavlov's dogs from birth.
This is just another example for the unpleasant truth.




IMPORTANT: IF THE SUBTITLES DON'T LOAD AUTOMATICALLY YOU CAN ENABLE THEM BY CLICKING ON THE BUTTON NEXT TO QUALITY SETTING

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Mar 2014 09:24 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 28 Mar 2014 10:40 #14

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951



The sun going down behind the horizon, the stars being other than directly overhead, is your video tells us because sunlight is curved, yet you will not even respond to the existence of mirages.

If one had the intention of ridiculing people thinking for themselves, and wanted to strictly fence them off from each other say by making rifts of right and left, and actively discouraging conversation across a partition of your making. How would your posts be any different? Sounds like a duck, looks like a duck, smells like a duck etc.
Last Edit: 28 Mar 2014 10:43 by jonb.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 28 Mar 2014 12:10 #15

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20325
  • Likes received: 7943
jonb wrote:

The sun going down behind the horizon, the stars being other than directly overhead, is your video tells us because sunlight is curved, yet you will not even respond to the existence of mirages.

If one had the intention of ridiculing people thinking for themselves, and wanted to strictly fence them off from each other say by making rifts of right and left, and actively discouraging conversation across a partition of your making. How would your posts be any different? Sounds like a duck, looks like a duck, smells like a duck etc.



I would kindly ask you to just ignore this thread, instead of deliberately killing it as you did before with other topics I started, like the one on "Tavistock Institute" for example, for you clearly are not in the least interested in discussing the subject with an open mind, but blatantly out to ridicule, distract, provocate and bicker. Please stay away from this thread. You are free to open a thread on "Hollow Earth/Inner Earth Cosmos Conspiracies". Enough said.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Mar 2014 12:13 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 28 Mar 2014 12:47 #16

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Laudate Rana Deum
  • Posts: 15487
  • Likes received: 7299
Wether we are inside or on the surface, perhaps we iz alien ant farm. :hahano:







Last Edit: 28 Mar 2014 12:47 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 28 Mar 2014 12:51 #17

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20325
  • Likes received: 7943
:ot:

You are not encouraging others to spam this thread, are you, Novum? :noway:
If you think this topic is BS without having a closer look, that's ok with me, but please respect my sincere intentions and efforts.
Thanks.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Mar 2014 12:54 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 28 Mar 2014 13:03 #18

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Laudate Rana Deum
  • Posts: 15487
  • Likes received: 7299
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
:ot:

You are not encouraging others to spam this thread, are you, Novum? :noway:


No, and for me what i said isnt off topic to this, when we are talking about the true nature of our reality on (or in :hahano: ) this earth.

Its something ive thought about (alien ant farm) and im not the only one, heck theres even a band called that, and they got the name from the theory.

You are suggesting we are inside a sphere perhaps, so is it a big leap to say there could be things outside of that much larger than ourselves? Have you seen the ending to the film Men in Black just before the credits roll? :hahano:

As for the other post, well seems jon doesnt agree with skycentrism and is saying as much... are we all here to agree and pat eachother on the back?

I agree with a number of things he has brought up here, including how the stars appear to me at night, on a clear night and away from city lights even they give the impression that we are on the outside of a globe, it looks to me like they arent all above and appear as they would if we were indeed standing on the outside of a sphere.

But hey i also know anythings possible.
Last Edit: 28 Mar 2014 13:17 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 28 Mar 2014 13:11 #19

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Laudate Rana Deum
  • Posts: 15487
  • Likes received: 7299
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
If you think this topic is BS without having a closer look, that's ok with me, but please respect my sincere intentions and efforts.
Thanks.

No, as i explained... what i posted does not mean i think this topic is BS.

If you know about what i posted, that simpsons episode, it shows that lisa simpson creates a civilisation in a bowl and she is much larger than the bowl ofc and what is inside it.

Could that not be plausible, especially perhaps more so if as you say we could be inside a sphere. (cage?)

I cant watch many vids now because im in a remote place and it costs me hundreds of $$ in no time if i do with the mobile internet i have now. :hahano: Whereas staying off of youtube and simply browsing doesnt use all the allowance up anywhere near as fast.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 29 Mar 2014 23:15 #20

  • Zephirop
  • Zephirop's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 781
  • Likes received: 458
Could the OP give us his ideas on why they would lie about this?

If this was the nature of reality...why lie?

Cause that's the stumbling block...sorry that the biggest stumbling block...there's about a thousand others...but that's the main one.

Why?
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: Zorro, novum, rodin
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 297 - Raised
( £ 232 GBP )
donation thermometer
87%
Updated
29th October 2018

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.

Visitor Stats

United States 34.8%United StatesAustria 0.7%Austria
United Kingdom 22.8%United KingdomIreland 0.7%Ireland
Canada 6.7%CanadaRomania 0.6%Romania
Australia 4.6%AustraliaHungary 0.4%Hungary
Netherlands 4.2%NetherlandsSouth Africa 0.4%South Africa
Germany 3.8%GermanyCzech Republic 0.4%Czech Republic
Russian Federation 2.1%Russian FederationUkraine 0.4%Ukraine
France 1.9%FranceBelgium 0.4%Belgium
China 1.9%ChinaSlovakia 0.3%Slovakia
Colombia 1.3%ColombiaItaly 0.3%Italy
Switzerland 1.2%SwitzerlandNorway 0.3%Norway
Spain 1%SpainFinland 0.3%Finland
Sweden 0.9%SwedenBrazil 0.2%Brazil
Poland 0.8%PolandCroatia 0.2%Croatia
India 0.7%IndiaGreece 0.2%Greece

Active Users

Active users today from a total of 7:
Roastie, Gan Anim, Gaia, Exorcist, MrAnderson, Truthspoon, Frothy

*Active users during the current 24 hour period - Resets midnight London Time (GMT +1).