Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth?

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 29 Aug 2016 17:02 #1601

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
Just as a short side note:


rodin wrote:
The Earth's atmosphere travels (rotates) with the Earth, albeit with a bit of turbulence we call "weather" :cool:


Reality Analyst wrote:
A spinning earth (1674 km/h) going around a nuclear sun at 150.000.0000 km away, at 107.280 km/h, while gravity keeps everything together and the atmosphere is not "sucked" into the vacuum of the infinite space and the enormous "pressure" differential and the oceans are pulled and curved evely around and not bulging at the center? I DON'T THINK SO.
truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/63418-hollow-world-theory-inner-world-cosmos-skycentrism-we-live-in-the-concave-earth.html?start=1580#228841


novum wrote:
.. im talking about moving within the system.


Quite interesting conversation, but what is it good for, if you are only moving within the system dogmas? ;)
We could as well post pages and pages of wikipedia texts. Just saying ....

The reason why: truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/63418-hollow-world-theory-inner-world-cosmos-skycentrism-we-live-in-the-concave-earth.html?start=1600#229002

Wolfy is the only one here who dares to doubt and question a tiny bit of the system induced beliefs/
dogmas, which proves that he is able to think on his own and I can see how those who defend the
totalitarian mainstream line are struggling to nip every free thought in the bud. Sad in fact on a forum
called Truth Zone. Every critical and decent person, who is really looking for truth, will gratefully en-
courage and check dissenting views because they might not only be most interesting and thought
provoking, but also because we all know that the system lies go far beyond the holo tales. And how
long did it take me to accept the unbelievable truth in this respect!

Thanks for reading my intended as constructively critical comment with an open and tolerant mind
and for your contributions. I look very much forward to further lively discussion on mainstream topics
(although you could discuss them on a more suitable thread), as long as everybody behaves polite
and civilised, notwithstanding the overabundance of mainstream proponents.

Good luck for solving the paradox Wolfy presented!

You could of course also try to solve it with concave earth explanations ... :) just for a change.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Aug 2016 18:17 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 29 Aug 2016 17:30 #1602

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18998
  • Likes received: 8954
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Good luck for solving the paradox Wolfy presented!

You could of course also try to solve it with concave earth explanations ... :) just for a change.
.

Were assuming convex HC model for arguments sake in these recent discussions.

And it can be solved with concave also, as well as a convex earth that doesnt move.

I dont have a dog in this fight, i dont care how the earth is, i disagree about you thinking i care to nip his thoughts in the bud, i dont.

Now back to assuming a HC mainstream model for a moment...Wolfy seems to continue to suggest that a plane has to work harder to travel from point A to point B against the rotation of the earth, than it would the other way, point B to point A, with the earths rotation, but im adamant it doesnt, since the plane and atmosphere are rotating with the earth... that seems to be the crux of the discussion here... and i simply disagree with him on this going off the the discussions so far.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 29 Aug 2016 18:25 #1603

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
novum wrote:
i dont care how the earth is


Most people don't, that's why the earth is in such a state and people are enslaved.

Freedom starts in the mind.

Thanks for your comment, it's good to converse in a decent way.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 29 Aug 2016 19:07 #1604

  • Concaver
  • Concaver's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 146
  • Likes received: 40
I don't bother reading your drivel here, just posting this to inform you I will be taking over soon....
THE VIDEO THAT WILL BRING DOWN NASA & ALL SPACE AGENCIES - SATELLITES INSIDE EARTH
Last Edit: 29 Aug 2016 19:07 by Concaver.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 29 Aug 2016 19:24 #1605

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4862
  • Likes received: 1818
Concaver wrote:
I don't bother reading your drivel here, just posting this to inform you I will be taking over soon....

:chuckle:
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 30 Aug 2016 20:15 #1606

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
Just a short interposed question, I don't want to disrupt your animated conversation:



Do commentators here think they will eventually get back on topic
- at least marginally -
or is this now the total transformation to mainstream, by design and
combined effort, of just another system critical thread?



Btw, I watched Concaver's video and think it was worth watching.


I thought this comment by Neil Fletcher should be made known to rodin:
Good compilation of info Steve. The evidence base for 'cell' earth just keeps expanding - unlike the universe!
and I'd like to add - unlike the earth.
;)
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 Aug 2016 20:24 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 30 Aug 2016 20:23 #1607

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2938
  • Likes received: 976
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Just a short interposed question, I don't want to disrupt your animated conversation:



Do commentators here think they will eventually get back on topic
- at least marginally -
or is this now the total transformation to mainstream, by design and
combined effort, of just another system critical thread?



Btw, I watched Concaver's video and think it was worth watching.


.

Sorry,

I will desist from dragging the thread off topic any further....

I may start another thread on the subject......

If I get time I will watch concavers video.

What this thread has highlighted in some ways, is that our two resident self proclaimed geniuses have been found slightly wanting.
It was always going to happen!!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 30 Aug 2016 20:34 #1608

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
Thanks for your insightful comment, Wolfy!

I did not mean to keep you from posting here because you conversed in an absolutely decent and honest way,
which cannot be said of everybody, but it would be great if you start a thread on this subject, for it seems nobody
has an answer for the plane conundrum, which is most interesting from my point of view.

So how does a shuttle meet resistance coming into the atmosphere, but a plane meets none leaving the atmosphere?

These questions, and also your still unanswered compass question, are absolutely worth a thread of its own!

I am convinced the answers will eventually lead to another piece of the jigsaw of concave earth and help to explain
what the "commonly accepted science" can only "explain" by arbitrarily declaring hypotheses "laws of nature" ;)

Concaver made superb videos and his contribution to the exposure of false system dogmas is immesurable, but I don't
follow his line of explanations completely and I don't tolerate his behaviour, because the latter is doing the cause a
massive disservice.





Please note:

The on-going discussion was excerpted.
Please follow this link to continue debating this most interesting subject
on the relevant new thread:

Airplane Airspeed/Groundspeed Conundrum?

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 31 Aug 2016 19:30 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 31 Aug 2016 07:20 #1609

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4862
  • Likes received: 1818
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Btw, I watched Concaver's video and think it was worth watching.


I thought this comment by Neil Fletcher should be made known to rodin:
Good compilation of info Steve. The evidence base for 'cell' earth just keeps expanding - unlike the universe!
and I'd like to add - unlike the earth.
;)
.

Who is Neil Fletcher?

I think these comments by rodin should be made known to phiz

I think these comments by rodin might be of interest to phiz

Which of the above seems more civilised to you?

What are these comments?

1) NASA images being faked are one much more likely explanation for the "hot spot"
2) The dark red hot spot bottom left at the start of the NASA film, a question for you, why is it not centred on the horizon?
3) Earth is shrouded in atmosphere, when light is incident from behind this will create a corona type effect

Points 1 and 3 you will probably argue are less convincing than a guy who claims to be the reincarnation of Christ claiming we live inside a hollow universe? Yeah, right.

"I don't see a convex horizon"



edit (I can do this now to old posts lol but if I do you will know about it coz I will be adding not subtracting or changing)

NOV The you tube url is not showing on thread, though it does when I preview????

Search for Teen sends camera to space via balloon - clearly amateur and clearly convex.
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 10 Sep 2016 13:15 by rodin.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 04 Sep 2016 02:49 #1610

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7676
  • Likes received: 1668
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Btw, I watched Concaver's video and think it was worth watching.

"Worth watching"?? :O

I watched 2 min of unprepared live computer browsing, bad sound, no structure and above all; a false premise.

And that latter point is the exact purpose of this Concave Earth Skycentrism Idea (CESI); it is meant to take NASA """photos""" of the Earth seriously while at the same time misdirecting the viewers into an impossible idea.

No, "Lord Steven Christ" (the guy is getting more insanely narcissistic by the week), it is not:
- NASA 'photos' are correct, but the world view is wrong
but
- you are a disinfo clown promoting these CGIs as if they were real (so pushing NASA as a -somehow- credible source), but misdirecting the viewers into your insane skycentrism idea

The Earth is not concave and NASA doesn't produce reliable photos.

Double wrong, but a good indicator of your shill status. :facepalm:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 04 Sep 2016 08:39 #1611

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
rodin wrote:
Best thing about DIF was the ignore feature
truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/63418-hollow-world-theory-inner-world-cosmos-skycentrism-we-live-in-the-concave-earth.html?start=220#124592

:thumbup:

Rodin, I counted how often you posted this video and similar videos/pictures on this thread, always asking the same question over and over again.
Would you like to know how often exactly?

Maybe you don't remember that I even started a thread on this subject where your can find the crystal clear answer to
your question:

=> Poll: I have seen the curvature of the earth with the naked eye truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/65805-poll-i-saw-the-curvature-of-the-earth-with-the-naked-eye.html


Thanks for your precious evaluation, Gaia ;)
The visual beauty of your debunked by Reality Analyst still slide show can't be surpassed by nobody in earth.
truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/63418-hollow-world-theory-inner-world-cosmos-skycentrism-we-live-in-the-concave-earth.html?start=1580#228841


@ll

I never claimed to have all the answers to your questions, but on the contrary,
you have to find them on your own.
This was meant to be a discussion and not an inquisition thread.
All I do is present contrarian views and you need not accept or like them.
Free research requires free from system induced dogmas thinking first and foremost.
Perhaps you will be able to free your mind from "commonly accepted" dogmas, if you
read what Johannes Lang had to say on this subject: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/66104-johannes-lang-the-hollow-world-theory-die-hohlwelttheorie-1938-english.html#229690
Page 14 is up and 15, 16 will follow soon.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 04 Sep 2016 08:41 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 04 Sep 2016 08:54 #1612

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7676
  • Likes received: 1668
Thanks for your precious evaluation, Gaia ;)
The visual beauty of your debunked by Reality Analyst still slide show can't be surpassed by nobody in earth.
truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/63418-hollow-world-theory-inner-world-cosmos-skycentrism-we-live-in-the-concave-earth.html?start=1580#228841

Debunked???? Hahahaha, the entity "Reality Analyst" (a pretty poorly chosen name as he didn't analyse anything and certainly not reality) didn't even address a single point from my not too extensive set of images and surely less than the mess your Lord came up with in 26:35...

No wonders here. You are part of the CESI scam.

The posts are there and anyone can see RA did only express a "surprise" about my modest slide show (and forget to be surprised by the nicely animated crap Jesus nutcase Steven came with), there wasn't even the start of any "debunking".

Funny troll you are. :larf: :iitm:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 04 Sep 2016 09:20 #1613

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
Gaia wrote:
Debunked???? Hahahaha, the entity "Reality Analyst" (a pretty poorly chosen name as he didn't analyse anything and certainly not reality) didn't even address a single point from my not too extensive set of images and surely less than the mess your Lord came up with in 26:35...

No wonders here. You are part of the CESI scam.

The posts are there and anyone can see RA did only express a "surprise" about my modest slide show (and forget to be surprised by the nicely animated crap Jesus nutcase Steven came with), there wasn't even the start of any "debunking".

Funny troll you are. :larf: :iitm:



What you imagine and think about me is your very own. No more, no less.

You could call this personal opinion, prejudice or character assassination.

Depends on the readers, who are free to make up their minds on their own.

From my point of view your words first and foremost expose yourself, your own mindset.

Fighting to keep up certain, according to my perception false, but essential for the current system dogmas
appears to be a most honourable and necessary duty to you, as can also be seen from your comments on
the following, related subjects:



Light Bends truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67267-light-bends.html
Calculate the distance to the Sun (where is the Sun?) truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67097-calculate-the-distance-to-the-sun-where-is-the-sun.html


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 04 Sep 2016 11:00 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 10 Sep 2016 13:17 #1614

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4862
  • Likes received: 1818
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Rodin, I counted how often you posted this video and similar videos/pictures on this thread, always asking the same question over and over again.
Would you like to know how often exactly?

For some reason the you tube in my last post is not showing

Search for "Teen sends camera to space via balloon" - clearly amateur and clearly convex.
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 10 Sep 2016 13:40 #1615

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18998
  • Likes received: 8954
sorry, my fault.. here it is...



(i turned some stuff off that i suspect might be causing the log in issue, this changed how the youtube on demand code hack worked, it made vids not show and i was doing that right when you made those posts, so i had to disable it and revert back to the inherent embedded vids for now.)
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 30 Sep 2016 11:33 #1616

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18998
  • Likes received: 8954
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 30 Sep 2016 11:38 #1617

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
Frog wrote:
Nice thread and thanks Sky for taking the time to share your information with our tiny community - it's much appreciated. :)

Subscribed. :cool:



I really do feel sorry that he is no longer here to contribute to this thread and the whole forum.

His comments were highly intelligent and inspiring.

You surely would agree, novum, wouldn't you?

Please give him my kindest regards, when you are in contact next time.



.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2016 12:18 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 30 Sep 2016 14:17 #1618

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4862
  • Likes received: 1818
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
rodin wrote:
Best thing about DIF was the ignore feature
truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/63418-hollow-world-theory-inner-world-cosmos-skycentrism-we-live-in-the-concave-earth.html?start=220#124592

:thumbup:

Rodin, I counted how often you posted this video and similar videos/pictures on this thread, always asking the same question over and over again.
Would you like to know how often exactly?


.

1) The balloon video was first time for me, dunno about you
2) I have never seen you ever explain ONCE the obvious convex horizon on ALL similar videos using a flat camera lens - one where the curve direction does not change at the image mid-point - assuming you even get the 'point' of this. :coolio:
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 30 Sep 2016 16:19 #1619

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
rodin wrote:
1) The balloon video was first time for me, dunno about you
2) I have never seen you ever explain ONCE the obvious convex horizon on ALL similar videos using a flat camera lens - one where the curve direction does not change at the image mid-point - assuming you even get the 'point' of this. :coolio:



1. I have watched many videos with balloons, rodin.
2. I haven't seen a convex horizon yet except filmed/photographed with fish-eye lenses.


And I can't remember, but of course I could find the posts, how often I answered your question.
It feels a bit like weekid asking Zorro about his country and denomination in infinite loop, except
that I answered your question many times. Or like inquisition. And the 'logic' you are following to
me is like that of Rat, when he is trying to prove the holocaust by a thread about "No Nazi was
ever a holocaust denier"
.


Do you want me to lie about what I am seeing with my very eyes?
I am quite convinced that you are not even lying, nor deliberately following an agenda. I rather
think your perception might be so much adapted to your personal situation and your belief in
"commonly accepted science", as you are so proud of your son's academic career and your own
PhD, which you often mention, that due to conditioning you really don't see what I see. At least I
would not exclude this possibility. And this is also what I said already more than once on this thread.


What's your take on this: truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/65805-poll-i-saw-the-curvature-of-the-earth-with-the-naked-eye.html?start=120#229547

If you want to respond, your comment will be appreciated on the relevant thread.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2016 17:49 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 30 Sep 2016 16:36 #1620

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7676
  • Likes received: 1668
So once again, Pfizi refuses to answer any burning questions, like she has evaded them before in 1600 posts in this very topic.

The accusation of "being biased" to people with academic careers is also completely incorrect on this topic, because the observations one can do with respect to the skies do not depend on that. Everybody can do them every day and that has been done for 100,000s of years.

Equally, it assumes that scientific minds are some kind of indoctrinated sheep who never question anything, something that is demonstrably wrong in (related) topics as "Space travel" and the Nuke hoax.

The strategy of Pfizi is clear:
"I don't have any answers to your valid points, so I discard them as invalid"
"I don't know anything about physics or chemistry, astronomy or geology, but that is irrelevant because that is all 'system narrative', not based on anything"
"I throw in the magical words 'light bends' whenever I want, and if someone asks the obvious question; how, when, what, with which laws, I just keep quiet or throw in another useless video where that isn't explained, preferably by some narcissistic nutcase as Steven 'Jesus' Christ"


All to keep the misdirection about this topic running, very similar to the not less disinfo campaign of Flat Earth (but with even greater problems due to the by definition restricted space space has in a sphere of maximum 1rE.

Apart from the obvious astronomical flaws, also no answers to basic geological/geophysical processes as seismic wave propagation, plate tectonics and on top of that the unexplained climatic zones, seasons and tide.

It's a joke, but then not funny.

Luckily this Concave Earth Skycentrism Idea is a fringe topic, not taken seriously by the vast majority of independent researchers (called "truthers" by some), so as with Flat Earth, the whole disinfo strategy based on nothing more than nihilism is failing and only makes the proponents of these ideas expose themselves as having no clue about nature whatsoever.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2016 16:37 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
TOPIC: Johannes Lang - The Hollow World Theory - Die Hohlwelttheorie 1938 - ENGLISH18.68Wednesday, 05 October 2016
Johannes Lang - The Hollow World Theory - Die Hohlwelttheorie 1938 - ENGLISH Translation18.68Sunday, 04 June 2017
Skycentrism - We live inside the earth17.91Friday, 18 April 2014
[excerpt of] Skycentrism - We live inside the earth17.71Monday, 12 December 2016
The Earth is Convex not Concave12.44Thursday, 16 April 2015
THEY LIVE : JOHN CARPENTER'S WORLD MESSAGE OF ZIONISM12.38Saturday, 21 November 2020
[excerpt of] The Earth is Convex not Concave12.3Sunday, 16 October 2016
Two private experiments confirming Concave Earth12.17Tuesday, 22 September 2015
Hollow Earth11.9Wednesday, 21 December 2016
Hollow Earth11.9Friday, 25 July 2014
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.