Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth?

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 30 Sep 2016 16:36 #1621

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
So once again, Pfizi refuses to answer any burning questions, like she has evaded them before in 1600 posts in this very topic.

The accusation of "being biased" to people with academic careers is also completely incorrect on this topic, because the observations one can do with respect to the skies do not depend on that. Everybody can do them every day and that has been done for 100,000s of years.

Equally, it assumes that scientific minds are some kind of indoctrinated sheep who never question anything, something that is demonstrably wrong in (related) topics as "Space travel" and the Nuke hoax.

The strategy of Pfizi is clear:
"I don't have any answers to your valid points, so I discard them as invalid"
"I don't know anything about physics or chemistry, astronomy or geology, but that is irrelevant because that is all 'system narrative', not based on anything"
"I throw in the magical words 'light bends' whenever I want, and if someone asks the obvious question; how, when, what, with which laws, I just keep quiet or throw in another useless video where that isn't explained, preferably by some narcissistic nutcase as Steven 'Jesus' Christ"

All to keep the misdirection about this topic running, very similar to the not less disinfo campaign of Flat Earth (but with even greater problems due to the by definition restricted space space has in a sphere of maximum 1rE.

Apart from the obvious astronomical flaws, also no answers to basic geological/geophysical processes as seismic wave propagation, plate tectonics and on top of that the unexplained climatic zones, seasons and tide.

It's a joke, but then not funny.

Luckily this Concave Earth Skycentrism Idea is a fringe topic, not taken seriously by the vast majority of independent researchers (called "truthers" by some), so as with Flat Earth, the whole disinfo strategy based on nothing more than nihilism is failing and only makes the proponents of these ideas expose themselves as having no clue about nature whatsoever.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2016 16:37 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 30 Sep 2016 16:40 #1622

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
RECAP - last comments on the previous page:

novum wrote:

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Frog wrote:
Nice thread and thanks Sky for taking the time to share your information with our tiny community - it's much appreciated. :)

Subscribed. :cool:

I really do feel sorry that he is no longer here to contribute to this thread and the whole forum.

His comments were highly intelligent and inspiring.

You surely would agree, novum, wouldn't you?

Please give him my kindest regards, when you are in contact next time.

rodin wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
rodin wrote:
Best thing about DIF was the ignore feature
truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/63418-hollow-world-theory-inner-world-cosmos-skycentrism-we-live-in-the-concave-earth.html?start=220#124592

:thumbup:

Rodin, I counted how often you posted this video and similar videos/pictures on this thread, always asking the same question over and over again.
Would you like to know how often exactly?

1) The balloon video was first time for me, dunno about you
2) I have never seen you ever explain ONCE the obvious convex horizon on ALL similar videos using a flat camera lens - one where the curve direction does not change at the image mid-point - assuming you even get the 'point' of this. :coolio:

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
rodin wrote:
1) The balloon video was first time for me, dunno about you
2) I have never seen you ever explain ONCE the obvious convex horizon on ALL similar videos using a flat camera lens - one where the curve direction does not change at the image mid-point - assuming you even get the 'point' of this. :coolio:

1. I have watched many videos with balloons, rodin.
2. I haven't seen a convex horizon yet except filmed/photographed with fish-eye lenses.

And I can't remember, but of course I could find the posts, how often I answered your question.
It feels a bit like weekid asking Zorro about his country and denomination in infinite loop, except
that I answered your question many times. Or like inquisition. And the 'logic' you are following to
me is like that of Rat, when he is trying to prove the holocaust by a thread about "No Nazi was
ever a holocaust denier"

Do you want me to lie about what I am seeing with my very eyes?
I am quite convinced that you are not even lying, nor deliberately following an agenda. I rather
think your perception might be so much adapted to your personal situation and your belief in
"commonly accepted science", as you are so proud of your son's academic career and your own
PhD, which you often mention, that due to conditioning you really don't see what I see. At least I
would not exclude this possibility. And this is also what I said already more than once on this thread.

What's your take on this: truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/65805-poll-i-saw-the-curvature-of-the-earth-with-the-naked-eye.html?start=120#229547

If you want to respond, your comment will be appreciated on the relevant thread.

I hope this helps, if those who are seriously interested in this subject, want to respond to the last comments
that were posted on the previous page.

:)

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2016 17:48 by PFIZIPFEI.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 30 Sep 2016 18:17 #1623

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
QED; no answers, no explanations, just copy-pasting earlier evasions to answer questions like they'd contain some content.

The Moon and the Sun look evenly big from wherever you are on Earth. That points to objects far away (and thus big) and not to some tiny sphere at a maximum distance of some hundreds of kms.

Also none of the proponents of this crazy CESI has ever predicted a lunar or solar eclipse, while people from various backgrounds, including those who had geocentric or geo-heliocentric conceptual ideas about the skies have done so successfully.

Fail. Again.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 30 Sep 2016 21:50 #1624

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
''a letter, supposedly written by Karl Unger, who was aboard the German U-Boat 209,
commanded by Heinrich Brodda, in which he states that the crew had reached the interior
of the Earth and that they did not consider coming back.
But, we know that during World War II, the best equipped German submarine could only dive up to
850 feet, with a range of 385 miles in optimal conditions.
The shortest distance from the open ocean to the geographic South Pole is about twice the range
under a mile of ice; so the chances that a German submarine could make that trip are very low,
of course there is that possibility where the Germans could have better equipped submarines
that we did not know about.
Also, the depth of the Arctic Ocean at the North Pole is about four times what the best German
submarine was able to withstand.''

www.ancient-code.com/the-hollow-earth-maps-of-the-third-reich-there-is-an-entrance-to-the-hollow-earth/
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 30 Sep 2016 22:11 #1625

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Nice example of a completely fabricated document.

68 degrees south is not even close to the geographic South Pole (90 degrees, by definition) and there is no way you can penetrate the continent of Antarctica; it is rock, not sea ice like at the North Pole.

Totally impossible this.

"The interior of the Earth" :larf: :iitm:
Cinta wrote:
''a letter, supposedly written by Karl Unger, who was aboard the German U-Boat 209,
commanded by Heinrich Brodda, in which he states that the crew had reached the interior
of the Earth and that they did not consider coming back.
But, we know that during World War II, the best equipped German submarine could only dive up to
850 feet, with a range of 385 miles in optimal conditions.
The shortest distance from the open ocean to the geographic South Pole is about twice the range
under a mile of ice; so the chances that a German submarine could make that trip are very low,
of course there is that possibility where the Germans could have better equipped submarines
that we did not know about.
Also, the depth of the Arctic Ocean at the North Pole is about four times what the best German
submarine was able to withstand.''

www.ancient-code.com/the-hollow-earth-maps-of-the-third-reich-there-is-an-entrance-to-the-hollow-earth/

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 01 Oct 2016 12:40 #1626

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Gaia wrote:
QED; no answers, no explanations, just copy-pasting earlier evasions to answer questions like they'd contain some content..

Well she did answer me
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
1. I have watched many videos with balloons, rodin.
2. I haven't seen a convex horizon yet except filmed/photographed with fish-eye lenses..

Now I can answer her back

As I have said, a fish eye lens is one in which curves are exaggerated. Always the horizon flips direction of curvature as the image crosses the centre of the lens. So what you are saying is you see no curve here, in this video. Because it is obviously not a fish eye lens.

edit

For comparison 3 minutes into the following video (and probably elsewhere - I only watched a little of it - as much as needed to make the point) you can see what happens when a horizon crosses the centre of the screen using a fish eye lens

To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 01 Oct 2016 12:45 by rodin.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 26 Oct 2016 15:39 #1627

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Gaia wrote:
Cool to have a reply of the video producer.

I haven't produced a video, but in 15 slides l explain the main objections against CESI; Concave Earth Skycentrism Idea.

Ze Frau channeling Concave Earth nutcases wrote:
I browsed through the slides. I'm always very surprised, when a debunker makes so much work, like setting up a slide show, in so little time.

Some people have talents.
I read some of it and he/she doesn't understand basic concepts of the model.

And does nothing to address the points.

Toodle-pip, loser!

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 26 Oct 2016 17:04 #1628

• Concaver
  • Fresh Member
MAKE VIRAL: The Cohen Tapes 03 - NASA Whistleblower - LSC EARTH

EX-NASA Scientist Mathematically PROVES the Concavity of earth.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 26 Oct 2016 22:04 #1629

• Papa Legba
  • Banned
Steven Christopher is a CIA agent, likely ex-special forces, who has been used for infiltration purposes before.

Sadly, the videos of him being fake arrested for making fake death threats to fake Obama on fake behalf of fake white supremacists have all been removed from youtube...

They have been flushed down the MEMORY HOLE:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memory_hole

The MEMORY HOLE is what the internet was created for...

By DARPA:

www.internetsociety.org/internet/what-internet/history-internet/brief-history-internet-related-networks

DARPA are not here to spread truth; indeed their entire history is a Lie:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DARPA

They're just Mickey Mouse spooks...

Anyway; concave earth is easily disproved by simply looking at the sky....

It is clearly not concave.

But then all modern science-lies are also easily disproved by simply understanding thermodynamics:

www.khanacademy.org/science/physics/thermodynamics

Lord Kelvin saw through all this bullshit; you should read his works...

He even has his own dedicated disinfo-site:

zapatopi.net/kelvin/quotes/

Yeah; shills hate & fear Kelvin...

Makes him worth checking out, eh?

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 26 Oct 2016 22:17 #1630

• Concaver
  • Fresh Member
Steven Christopher is the Living God, Satan, Christ all wrapped into one body.
People who oppose him eventually end up going crazy.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 26 Oct 2016 22:28 #1631

• Papa Legba
  • Banned
Steven Christopher is an ex-special forces CIA agent trained in infiltration techniques.

He's good at his job & I'd be happy to serve alongside him cos I sense genuine bravery & honour in the man; so no probs there, but don't bullshit me about soldiering.

I grew up with that shit so you'll get fuck all past me.

Just accept that you've lost & carry on.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 26 Oct 2016 22:33 #1632

• Concaver
  • Fresh Member
There's good reason to fear Steven Christopher. But sooner or later you have to face that fear.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 26 Oct 2016 22:39 #1633

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
2. I haven't seen a convex horizon yet except filmed/photographed with fish-eye lenses.

This video was definitely not taken with a fish-eye lens for reasons I have explained. Can you really not see the convex horizon in it? Just asking, perhaps our eyes work differently
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 26 Oct 2016 22:39 by rodin.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 26 Oct 2016 22:48 #1634

• Papa Legba
  • Banned
Concaver wrote:
There's good reason to fear Steven Christopher.

There is no reason to fear you.

I have already stated that you are a good, honourable soldier & that I would be happy to serve alongside you.

Please just take the compliment & STFU.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 27 Oct 2016 16:21 #1635

• Concaver
  • Fresh Member
yes, you have to fear LSC, it's required.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 27 Oct 2016 16:52 #1636

• Papa Legba
  • Banned
No sale, Stevie-boy.

I like you; you're a cool character...

Unlike all the other spooks round here, you really have fun with your gimmick.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 27 Oct 2016 16:56 #1637

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Papa Legba wrote:
Concaver wrote:
There's good reason to fear Steven Christopher.

There is no reason to fear you.

I have already stated that you are a good, honourable soldier & that I would be happy to serve alongside you.

Please just take the compliment & STFU.

You'd make a great team.
Go for it PL.
:)

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 27 Oct 2016 17:04 #1638

• Papa Legba
  • Banned
^Posted 4 minutes after my post...

So the insta-shilling via sock-puppet begins.

Using exactly the same methods as the freaks as on the flat earth society too; the shillosphere's a very small world!

How's GCHQ btw?

None of you will answer...

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 27 Oct 2016 17:24 #1639

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Papa Legba wrote:
^Posted 4 minutes after my post...

So the insta-shilling via sock-puppet begins.

Using exactly the same methods as the freaks as on the flat earth society too; the shillosphere's a very small world!

How's GCHQ btw?

None of you will answer...

We're fine here thanks but you aren't looking so well mate.
Why do it?
All it does is bring on that old anger/stress issue again and you know what the doctor told you about that.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 29 Oct 2016 14:07 #1640

• Concaver
  • Fresh Member
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare