Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth?

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 29 Oct 2016 14:49 #1641

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
I realise that some really do believe that the Earth is flat or concave or a doughnut.
Others believe it to be hollow and full of secret cities and suchlike.
Gotta say though that on a scale of one to loony those folk sit at the wilder end of the 'Truther' spectrum.
As any fule knoe... the Earth is a lumpy ball-shaped jobby.
In relation to us up here in Blighty, Nov is upside down.
None the worse for being so but upside down nevertheless.
:)
Last Edit: 29 Oct 2016 14:50 by GMP.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 24 Feb 2017 21:17 #1642

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 Feb 2017 09:07 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 02 Jun 2017 19:34 #1643

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7415
  • Likes received: 1586
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Gaia wrote:
You're addressing two people who believe we live in a Skycentric Universe, with the Earth outside and all the tiny stars (including the Sun), Moon and planets inside the concave sphere.

:chuckle: funny description. Who is the other "people"?

Your buddy jonnyboy.
No, it's not about a belief, contrary to your - alleged - perception of the world.
Alleged, because I may overestimate your intellect, but most probably you know
very well what this is really about and what the full implications are, if more than
"two people" are able to get their head around this system lie, which is even bigger
than the hohle Claus.

;)

It is about belief. You started this thread 83 pages ago and it became one of the most extensive threads on this forum.
You have continuously dodged all the relevant objections to this, even with clear illustrated PowerPoint slides.
You cling to a NASA operative who apart from that also claims to be "Jesus Christ"; Lord Christopher.

If you do not believe in Skycentrism (anymore), then what do you believe? You're on the same fence as Zorro about the hoaxes, yet you criticise him for not speaking out.

You have failed to explain:
- how solar eclipses (can) work in Skycentrism
- how lunar eclipses (can) work in Skycentrism
- who has ever predicted solar and lunar eclipses, like we have in 2 months time (11 and 26 of August), using this Skycentrism idea
- how plate tectonics can work in a concave Earth scenario
- how a tiny Sun is able to heat a much much much bigger Earth
- the predictable motions of planets and their moons
- what are planets and moons? The WildHeretic calls them "illusions", but you disagreed with that, so what is it?
- earthquakes/seismicity, how can that work in a concave Earth scenario
- why don't we see the backside of the Moon, which should be the case in a Skycentric idea
- and many more points...

You put a lot of effort in translating Johannes Lang's book from the 1930s, but give no explanations for the most basic questions, that are based on Earth observations only (no NASA needed), that everyone can do everyday (with clear skies that is).
Cyrus Teed, a doctor from upstate New York, proposed such a concave Hollow Earth in 1869, calling his scheme "Cellular Cosmogony". Teed founded a group called the Koreshan Unity based on this notion, which he called Koreshanity. The main colony survives as a preserved Florida state historic site, at Estero, Florida, but all of Teed's followers have now died. Teed's followers claimed to have experimentally verified the concavity of the Earth's curvature, through surveys of the Florida coastline making use of "rectilineator" equipment.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth#Concave_Hollow_Earths

Who was Cyrus Teed?
Cyrus Reed Teed (October 18, 1839 – December 22, 1908) was a U.S. eclectic physician and alchemist turned religious leader and messiah. In 1869, claiming divine inspiration, Dr. Teed took on the name Koresh and proposed a new set of scientific and religious ideas he called Koreshanity, including a unique Hollow Earth theory that posits the Earth and sky exist inside the inner surface of a sphere.
In the 1870s, he founded in New York the Koreshan Unity, a commune whose rule of conduct was based on his teachings. Other similar communities were established in Chicago and San Francisco. After 1894 the group concentrated itself in the small Florida town of Estero, seeking to build a "New Jerusalem" in that locale

In the autumn of 1869, during an experiment he was badly shocked, and passed out. During his period of unconsciousness, Teed believed he was visited by a divine spirit who told him that he was the messiah. Inspired, once he awoke Teed vowed to apply his scientific knowledge to "redeem humanity." He promptly changed his first name to "Koresh," the Hebrew word for Cyrus.
Teed denounced the idea that the Earth revolved around the sun and instead pioneered his own theory of the Universe, known as the Cellular Cosmogony. According to this theory, human beings live on the inside of the planet, not the outside. The sun is a giant battery-operated contraption, and the stars mere refractions of its light.

Teed's ideas, called Koreshanity, caught on with others. Koreshanity preached cellular cosmogony, alchemy, reincarnation, immortality, celibacy, communism, and a few other radical ideas. Teed started preaching Koreshanity in the 1870s in New York, forming the Koreshan Unity, later moving to Chicago.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrus_Teed

Some neoZionist communist "Lord" Christopher like nutcase alchemist who started this whole shite. :emb:

148 years later, there's still no decent explanation for the most basic of observations.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 26 Nov 2017 10:52 #1644

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17045
  • Likes received: 7947
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
jonb wrote:
Perfect that is just how control works, make a set up to prove your point. Then when others show that other factors could be screwing the experiment ignore them.

Jew or German all dictators march to the same tune.

YEZ, Herr GroSSinquisitor, your world is black and white, I knew it since long, and as you are definitely not German, you must belong to the other side of your mental gold medal.



Ok back on topic..

Has this thing been blown out of the water yet?

Do the goyim know?
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 26 Nov 2017 12:01 #1645

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Context and full comment, just in case if someone is interested:


:right: truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/63418-hollow-world-theory-inner-world-cosmos-skycentrism-we-live-in-the-concave-earth.html#97593


And please don't hesitate to also read on these related threads:



:right: Johannes Lang - The Hollow World Theory - Die Hohlwelttheorie 1938 - ENGLISH Translation truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-alternative-research-and-discussion-threads/66104-johannes-lang-the-hollow-world-theory-die-hohlwelttheorie-1938-...ish-translation.html
:right: POLL: I saw the curvature of the earth with the naked eye truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/65805-poll-i-saw-the-curvature-of-the-earth-with-the-naked-eye.html
:right: LIGHT BENDS truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-alternative-research-and-discussion-threads/67267-light-bends.html

:right: Calculate the distance to the Sun (where is the Sun?) truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-alternative-research-and-discussion-threads/67097-calculate-the-distance-to-the-sun-where-is-the-sun.html
:right: The Truth About Magnetism truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-alternative-research-and-discussion-threads/67776-the-truth-about-magnetism.html
:right: Cabbalistic Origins of Physics - Science = Religion truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/63548-cabbalistic-origins-of-physics-science-religion.html



Greetings on this occasion to conandrum and Steven and a few more members, who had positively and seriously contributed to this thread for some time and then left the forum, because of aggressive trolling, idiotic spaming and other reasons, just in case if they ever read here again!

:hi: Have a nice Sunday everybody!
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 Nov 2017 12:03 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 26 Nov 2017 12:04 #1646

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17045
  • Likes received: 7947
You mean they left because they couldnt handle counter-positions?

And it looks like the goyim dont know their world is inside out.

Good.

We continue to fool them.

:scheme:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 26 Nov 2017 12:04 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 26 Nov 2017 12:08 #1647

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
novum wrote:
You mean they left because they couldnt handle counter-positions?

And it looks like the goyim dont know their world is inside out.

Good.

We continue to fool them.

:scheme:



Everybody can see and read with their own eyes, you need not try to manipulate those who are not interested
or too complacent to check whether what you are claiming is true or whether I am telling the truth.

Not every subject is welcome on Truth Zone, this, Concave Earth Theory, is one of them:


:right: Which topics should NOT be discussed on this forum? Why? truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/64519-which-topics-should-not-be-discussed-on-this-forum-why.html


Now we can also add critical views of the controlled (((alt right))) to the list.

It's interesting to see that "Gaia" seems to have become the (((patron saint))) of TZ.
Apparently a 24/7 job and he can't thank you and agree with you and back you enough, novum;
and the affection seems to be mutual.


:right: MANUAL: How to divide a group of like-minded people truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/69430-manual-how-to-divide-a-group-of-like-minded-people.html

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 Nov 2017 12:20 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 26 Nov 2017 12:10 #1648

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7415
  • Likes received: 1586
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Not every subject is welcome on Truth Zone, this, Concave Earth Theory, is one of them.

83 fucking pages. :larf:

The topic is almost more welcome than jews coming into Auschwitz.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 26 Nov 2017 12:28 #1649

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17045
  • Likes received: 7947
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Everybody can see and read with their own eyes, you need not try to manipulate those who are not interested
or too complacent to check whether what you are claiming is true or whether I am telling the truth.

What am i claiming?

What are you telling the truth about?

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Not every subject is welcome on Truth Zone, this, Concave Earth Theory, is one of them:

Yes my bosses are terrified of the goyims finding out.

I sure hope you havent changed jonb's mind, we dont want more powerful ones knowing the truth.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 26 Nov 2017 13:17 #1650

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17045
  • Likes received: 7947
novum wrote:
What are you telling the truth about?

Well dinky, what is it youre telling the truth about?

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I am telling the truth.

... about the earth being inside out?
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 26 Nov 2017 13:17 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 26 Nov 2017 14:27 #1651

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
(...)

Greetings on this occasion to conandrum and Steven and a few more members, who had positively and seriously contributed to this thread for some time and then left the forum, because of aggressive trolling, idiotic spaming and other reasons, just in case if they ever read here again!

:hi: Have a nice Sunday everybody!


´novum wrote:
You mean they left because they couldnt handle counter-positions?

And it looks like the goyim dont know their world is inside out.

Good.

We continue to fool them.

:scheme:

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Everybody can see and read with their own eyes, you need not try to manipulate those who are not interested
or too complacent to check whether what you are claiming is true or whether I am telling the truth

(...).


Being incessantly trolled, stalked and bullied on almost every single thread by the admin/owner
is a very special honour, which you have to earn by too much truth on Truth Zone.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 26 Nov 2017 14:35 #1652

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17045
  • Likes received: 7947
You 'earn' it by accusing me of being a shill.

Think about who started todays round dink... in the hasbara thread.

You call me a shill, i'll call you a silly obnoxious hen. :)

Infact youre almost the perfect shill yourself... inside out earths, sowing division, accusing the forum and its admin incessantly that they are shills for something.. on it goes.

And you want to believe its because you call out the jews that i do this... you dont do anything others dont do here, infact you dont even implicitly spell things out like some others, i know why you cant, but the point still stands.

I dont like you because youre an obnoxious hen who incessantly accuses me of being a shill because you dont like that i wont let you control the forum... not because you post about jews and inside out earths.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo, Gaia

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 26 Nov 2017 14:38 #1653

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
novum wrote:
You 'earn' it by accusing me of being a shill.

Think about who started todays round dink... in the hasbara thread.

You call me a shill, i'll call you a silly obnoxious hen. :)

Infact youre almost the perfect shill yourself... inside out earths, sowing division, accusing the forum and its admin incessantly that they are shills for something.. on it goes.

And you want to believe its because you call out the jews that i do this... you dont do anything others dont do here, infact you dont even implicitly spell things out like some others, i know why you cant, but the point still stands.

I dont like you because youre an obnoxious hen who incessantly accuses me of being a shill because you dont like that i wont let you control the forum... not because you post about jews and inside out earths.



That's another lie.

I stated a fact as I and everybody else with eyes open can perceive it.

It's a fact that the number and activity of trolls decreased tremendously since you turned
this once "all inclusive, libertarian" forum (((alt right))).

I did not call you a shill. This is a lie.
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 26 Nov 2017 14:53 #1654

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17045
  • Likes received: 7947
It is implied... anyone can see that.

As it is implied the forum is controlled.

You also did accuse me of taking money from someone or something to push the alt-right... if thats not calling me a shill then what is it miss word trickery person?

Youre an obnoxious hen and i shall never think otherwise.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 26 Nov 2017 19:29 #1655

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
novum wrote:
It is implied... anyone can see that.

As it is implied the forum is controlled.

You also did accuse me of taking money from someone or something to push the alt-right... if thats not calling me a shill then what is it miss word trickery person?

Youre an obnoxious hen and i shall never think otherwise.


Generally I think it's a positive individual capacity to have a wanton, vivacious imagination,
but in your case it seems to overwhelm reality, run wild and get a life of its own more often
than not when you are confronted with what I am writing on your forum.

Did it ever ocurr to you that I mean exactly what I am saying?

The German language is crystal clear and when I translate what I think into your language
I stay as close to my German thoughts as possible, thus there is not much space left for
fancyful interpretations, except if you desperatly wish to read into my words what is in your
own head.

I had to learn that people socialised the Anglo-American way may have problems with my straight-
forwardness and often think I am impolite, undiplomatic or even rude, when I am just speaking my
truth (Hello and welcome to Truth Zone - A place where you can speak your truth, freely and openly.
This is an open-minded place
.). No, I am no diplomat, I am a truth seeker and a truth speaker
and I won't change soon to please some non-German snowflakes, so you may as well get over it.

Next time you make up insinuations about me you better add links to provide evidence for your baseless
claims, which could easily be looked upon as nasty bullying otherwise. And no, Lizzy, Gaia or whoever
won't be able to change my mind, no matter how hard they are trying to help you.


Read more: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/69533-has-tz-become-woman-haters-paradise-division-agenda.html?start=40#278781

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 Nov 2017 19:55 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 20 Dec 2017 18:31 #1656

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4927
  • Likes received: 1833
Some very good balloon footage



Now, every lens has a certain amount of 'barrel distortion', fish eyes have exaggerated barrel distortion. With a fish-eye lens you can see the horizon flip as it passes thru the centre of the field of view, as per below ( start at around 2.45)



However, in the first video you can clearly see the convex curve above and below the centre of the image, or your eyes don't work very well.
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 20 Dec 2017 18:32 by rodin.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 21 Apr 2019 13:30 #1657

  • Mother Liberty
  • Mother Liberty's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 189
  • Likes received: 11
Hello folks!

Glad to find this thread. Please see my related thread here:





I look forward to hearing from you all!

Mother Liberty.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 22 Apr 2019 13:26 #1658

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7415
  • Likes received: 1586
Mother Liberty wrote:

I look forward to hearing from you all!

Mother Liberty.

Your forgot to add "as long as you buy into my fantasy and/or waste 6 hours of your lives in watching the umpteenth video pushing a failing model idea".
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 01 Jan 2020 01:52 #1659

  • Mother Liberty
  • Mother Liberty's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 189
  • Likes received: 11
Gaia does not know what "it" is talking about.

This subject of the concave earth is most intreaging and is certainly worth pursuing...as I have been doing over the last year...more on this later...
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Johannes Lang - The Hollow World Theory - Die Hohlwelttheorie 1938 - ENGLISH Translation18.76Sunday, 04 June 2017
TOPIC: Johannes Lang - The Hollow World Theory - Die Hohlwelttheorie 1938 - ENGLISH18.76Wednesday, 05 October 2016
Skycentrism - We live inside the earth17.95Friday, 18 April 2014
[excerpt of] Skycentrism - We live inside the earth17.76Monday, 12 December 2016
The Earth is Convex not Concave12.39Thursday, 16 April 2015
[excerpt of] The Earth is Convex not Concave12.26Sunday, 16 October 2016
Two private experiments confirming Concave Earth12.12Tuesday, 22 September 2015
Hollow Earth11.85Wednesday, 21 December 2016
Hollow Earth11.85Friday, 25 July 2014
Hollow Earth Poll11.72Wednesday, 12 June 2019
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 210 - Raised
( £ 160 GBP )
donation thermometer
62%
Updated
6th January 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.