Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth?

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 29 Mar 2014 23:28 #21

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Zephirop wrote:
Could the OP give us his ideas on why they would lie about this?

If this was the nature of reality...why lie?

Cause that's the stumbling block...sorry that the biggest stumbling block...there's about a thousand others...but that's the main one.

Why?


The answer is quite easy and completely logical to everyone who is using the grey mass, given by I don't know who:

To keep the sheeple in the shed.

If you were a wealthy, powerful sheep you surely would not want to share your possession, or would you?

:)

They are angry, hateful - but tiny - wolves in sheep's clothings - Fata Morganas,
but very cunning in making us believe they are real and good humans with heart and soul - eternal victims.
They aren't. On the contrary.


The interesting part about this most primitive knockabout comedy is that there are still enough humans with a working brain.

This is what this thread is about. More to come. Soon.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Mar 2014 23:31 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 29 Mar 2014 23:38 #22

  • Zephirop
  • Zephirop's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 782
  • Likes received: 458
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Zephirop wrote:
Could the OP give us his ideas on why they would lie about this?

If this was the nature of reality...why lie?

Cause that's the stumbling block...sorry that the biggest stumbling block...there's about a thousand others...but that's the main one.

Why?


The answer is quite easy and completely logical to everyone who is using the grey mass, given by I don't know who:

To keep the sheeple in the shed.

If you were a wealthy, powerful sheep you surely would not want to share your possession, or would you?

:)

They are angry, hateful - but tiny - wolves in sheep's clothings - Fata Morganas,
but very cunning in making us believe they are real and good humans with heart and soul - eternal victims.
They aren't. On the contrary.


The interesting part about this most primitive knockabout comedy is that there are still enough humans with a working brain.

This is what this thread is about. More to come. Soon.

It's fascinating to ponder no doubt...I just think this motivation works better for the hollow earth theory than this one.

In this model there isn't much to the 'universe' is there? It just seems like the flat earth theory with a few tweaks.

Like I said though fascinating to ponder so keep it up. :)
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 30 Mar 2014 00:39 #23

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Thanks for your effort.
I decided to stop responding until someone comes up who is really interested in this topic.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 30 Mar 2014 00:46 #24

  • Zephirop
  • Zephirop's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 782
  • Likes received: 458
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Thanks for your effort.
I decided to stop responding until someone comes up who is really interested in this topic.

Thanks for your touchy bullshit...I'm interested all right and seeing as you don't care I'll tell you what I really think. :)

This is one of the most frankly ludicrous barking mad nonsense theories I've ever heard in my life...it's the kind of thing that makes people laugh at forums like this and the heavily medicated patrons that skulk around annoying the genuine truth seekers that also populate them.

It's just another bible bashers desperate attempt to place the earth and it's lame brained denizens at the centre of the universe...flat earth theory in all but name.

So bullshit then...and the reason 'no-one is interested' is they aren't idiots.

Thanks for your valuable time...lol.
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
Last Edit: 30 Mar 2014 00:48 by Zephirop.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, Hexhammer, jonb

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 30 Mar 2014 00:51 #25

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Zephirop wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Thanks for your effort.
I decided to stop responding until someone comes up who is really interested in this topic.

Thanks for your touchy bullshit...I'm interested all right and seeing as you don't care I'll tell you what I really think. :)

This is one of the most frankly ludicrous barking mad nonsense theories I've ever heard in my life...it's the kind of thing that makes people laugh at forums like this and the heavily medicated patrons that skulk around annoying the genuine truth seekers that also populate them.

It's just another bible bashers desperate attempt to place the earth and it's lame brained denizens at the centre of the universe...flat earth theory in all but name.

So bullshit then...and the reason 'no-one is interested' is they aren't idiots.

Thanks for your valuable time...lol.

ok

Thanks

go away

or keep on doing

what you must do.

Godspeed!
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 Mar 2014 00:54 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 30 Mar 2014 02:07 #26

  • Zephirop
  • Zephirop's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 782
  • Likes received: 458
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Zephirop wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Thanks for your effort.
I decided to stop responding until someone comes up who is really interested in this topic.

Thanks for your touchy bullshit...I'm interested all right and seeing as you don't care I'll tell you what I really think. :)

This is one of the most frankly ludicrous barking mad nonsense theories I've ever heard in my life...it's the kind of thing that makes people laugh at forums like this and the heavily medicated patrons that skulk around annoying the genuine truth seekers that also populate them.

It's just another bible bashers desperate attempt to place the earth and it's lame brained denizens at the centre of the universe...flat earth theory in all but name.

So bullshit then...and the reason 'no-one is interested' is they aren't idiots.

Thanks for your valuable time...lol.

ok

Thanks

go away

or keep on doing

what you must do.

Godspeed!

I'm convinced by logic and reason...if you aren't prepared to defend your ideas (that you read on a website) then you have no business posting them.

I'm entirely prepared to listen to logic and reason...the 'go away then' response to criticism is a bit old isn't it?

What you are proposing in this thread is an entire upturning of everything...you'd need a bit more compelling evidence and you'd need to explain certain things...like how have ships used the stars to navigate for centuries?...how do planes fly round the world?....the sun must be less than 26,000 miles away, where does it go at night?...nonsense you see?

How do satellites work? How do they orbit?

What's on the outside of this weird universe? More like it? Questions...???
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
Last Edit: 30 Mar 2014 02:11 by Zephirop.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, Hexhammer

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 30 Mar 2014 02:12 #27

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
[
I would not have started this topic if this wasn't the first time that someone was able to convince me, an extreme sceptic, and make me understand the proof, which has been on my list for some years already, because I felt something is not quite right since I was a teenager, observing, while lying on the beach that the waterline on the horizon appeared to be much higher than the level of the sandy place where I was enjoying the :lumi:

I have found another person who has difficulties working out where the Horizon is. As you are fond of saying yourself 'there are no coincidences'.


Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, Hexhammer

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 30 Mar 2014 02:25 #28

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Just asking - did anyone watch at least one part of the OP videos yet?

Or did you read anything from the linked websites?

If you did, which part puzzled you most?

What makes you so angry about these videos and the theory presented there?
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 Mar 2014 02:26 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 30 Mar 2014 03:33 #29

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
I watched, I put up a coherent explanation for the effect, you would not answer.


Further more you talk about jewish shills, virtually accusing every man jack of being one.So lets turn the focus on you.

TZ actually is not like SZ it is not run by a set of people who have a wish to present themselves as the only proper opposition, so it welcomes many perspectives,which is why I am here, yes I am a bit of a lefty by nature, but I am not going to learn just hearing the same old same old. My game as you put it is I want to learn. You however seek at every turn to drive a wedge between people from different political views to stop my learning.

So why is that? What purpose does that serve, or to put it another way who would want to stop people coming together.
Now how reliable a source are you? You say you don't believe in god, but a lot of your stuff comes from religious groups. Are you hiding your religion? No we have this, a theory which does not stand up to scrutiny, and you say yourself you are unable to explain the ins and outs, but you also say of yourself you are a sceptic, what sort of sceptic accepts a theory they are unable to explain?
In truth I honestly doubt who you say you are because given all of the above these things are consistent with somebody pretending to be something that they are not with the intention of ridiculing what they purport to be part of and turning others against it.
I do not know if that is your conscious intention, or you are being worked for that purpose, but my personal advice is that I would not take anything that came from you without very close examination, and that is the very thing you object to me doing I wonder why?
Last Edit: 30 Mar 2014 03:37 by jonb.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, Hexhammer

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 30 Mar 2014 19:15 #30

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951



Thanks to Chandra I came across this video by Vlad and a thought crossed my mind, which I had never had before:

What, if the openings you can see in this video lead from inner earth cosmos to the outside?

I will explain how I came to this thought: When you are able to THINK a thought, you can SEE the reality and break free from the programming/indoctrination. That means, when I started to allow myself the thought, that it might be possible that we live inside, not outside, my visual perception changed completely.

From that moment on I was able to see that every picture NASA presents of the "earth from outer space" was fake!
The blue atmosphere is fake, photoshopped!
They show us fish-eye cutouts and that is why there are NO STARS!

Do you get it?

So if Chandra's HOLLOW EARTH research is not based on mere fiction - from my point of view the evidence is overwhelming that there is a lot more real than the system criminals want us to know, otherwise they would not use the usual, worn out DEFAMATION techniques against researchers - and the NASA pictures are FAKE - then the possibility that we were taught/ indoctrinated with an upside down weltanschauung/world view is extremely high, for those who rule always need to put EVERYTHING upside down! That is how they enslave the majority of mankind. Mind prison.

My conclusion for now is, that we might live inside and that Byrd and others found the EXIT, not the ENTRANCE!

Thanks again to Chandrakavi for the precious inspiration!

:hugs:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 Mar 2014 19:49 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: chandrakavi

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 30 Mar 2014 19:42 #31

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
So you are now proposing that the evidence of us living in the inside of a globe are photographs of a possible hole taken from a satellite going round the outside of a globe. Think about this you have dismissed the curving of the horizon from Nasa pictures as being Photoshop yet you are happy to believe photos which show the world as a globe, ie a curved horizon when you find something in it which might make your case. If the picture is Photoshoped which you say it is then you are now going to use that same picture as being true and evidence.
First is the image true or not?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 30 Mar 2014 19:51 #32

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
jonb wrote:
So you are now proposing that the evidence of us living in the inside of a globe are photographs of a possible hole taken from a satellite going round the outside of a globe. Think about this you have dismissed the curving of the horizon from Nasa pictures as being Photoshop yet you are happy to believe photos which show the world as a globe, ie a curved horizon when you find something in it which might make your case. If the picture is Photoshoped which you say it is then you are now going to use that same picture as being true and evidence.
First is the image true or not?


No.

You are presenting an upside-down completely distorted image of what I said and I know for what reason.

Good night!
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 Mar 2014 19:52 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 30 Mar 2014 20:08 #33

  • pheony
  • pheony's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 3399
  • Likes received: 2449
I've seen the curvature of earth whilst flying to Australia!

A discussion on it here.....
seeing curvature of earth while on a planeboards.straightdope.com/sdmb/archive/index.php/t-367982.html
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 30 Mar 2014 21:23 #34

  • Zephirop
  • Zephirop's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 782
  • Likes received: 458
Did you pass the sun closely?

Hope you didn't get burnt. :)
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 30 Mar 2014 21:37 #35

  • pheony
  • pheony's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 3399
  • Likes received: 2449
Hi Zeph, lovely to see you here again. :)

No. I didn't get burnt. :P

It was a lovely clear blue sky and hard to miss. Others on the plane saw it too.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 31 Mar 2014 00:41 #36

  • Zephirop
  • Zephirop's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 782
  • Likes received: 458
pheony wrote:
Hi Zeph, lovely to see you here again. :)

No. I didn't get burnt. :P

It was a lovely clear blue sky and hard to miss. Others on the plane saw it too.

Thank you :)...they are pretending to not know how their forum works over there.

'It's broke and no-one knows how to fix it'....it's a good story if a little tall.

Sorry to PFIZIPFEI for chatting in his thread.
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 31 Mar 2014 00:49 #37

  • Hexhammer
  • Hexhammer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
  • Posts: 1403
  • Likes received: 1676
Its no wonder people think that this sort of theories are BS... No reason to tell everybody to just back off if they disagree with this idea. Oh yea, I've seen that curvature of earth from a plane also and I think what I saw was real.
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 31 Mar 2014 09:08 #38

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
:facepalm: :ot: :jakd: :nea: forum rules & DG's statement :looky: no rule that you MUST respond
Jim (diamondgeezer) founded this site in September 2012. His vision was to create a place where people could speak their truth, freely and openly, within a community of people who would accept members for who they are and how they treat others rather than just on the basis of beliefs and opinions alone. He achieved that vision, and we - his loved ones, friends and helpers - aim to keep that dream alive in his memory.
pheony wrote:
I've seen the curvature of earth whilst flying to Australia!

A discussion on it here.....
seeing curvature of earth while on a planeboards.straightdope.com/sdmb/archive/index.php/t-367982.html


Your link is dead and you shun the optical rules of bent light, as described extensively in videos and links on page 1 of this thread.

Every now and then a revealing photo slips through NASA's mind control dept:



"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 31 Mar 2014 10:32 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 31 Mar 2014 09:54 #39

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2934
  • Likes received: 972
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
novum wrote:
Are stars that we see holes in the dome then? :hahano:

(Sorry i havent watched the vids on account of the internet im currently using.)

A good sense of humour is absolutely vital in these days of universal deceit, Novum.
I would not have started this topic if this wasn't the first time that someone was able to convince me, an extreme sceptic, and make me understand the proof, which has been on my list for some years already, because I felt something is not quite right since I was a teenager, observing, while lying on the beach that the waterline on the horizon appeared to be much higher than the level of the sandy place where I was enjoying the :lumi:

The EXPERIMENT is easy to understand and completely logical.




This scheme shows why we could see the reflection of the shore and buildings on the water:





Official version:



Does this not describe this phenomenon?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meniscus

The meniscus (plural: menisci, from the Greek for "crescent") is the curve in the upper surface of a liquid close to the surface of the container or another object, caused by surface tension. It can be either convex or concave, depending on the liquid and the surface.

A convex meniscus occurs when the particles in the liquid have a stronger attraction to each other (cohesion) than to the material of the container (adhesion).[1] Convex menisci occur, for example, between mercury and glass in barometers[1] and thermometers. Conversely, a concave meniscus occurs when the particles of the liquid are more strongly attracted to the container than to each other, causing the liquid to climb the walls of the container. This occurs between water and glass.
It was always going to happen!!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 31 Mar 2014 10:26 #40

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
I don't know, Wolfy.
When I started this thread I hoped that there might be more people who are interested in this topic, in the best case they start to do their own research and come to their own conclusions, instead of reproducing system mainstream "science" beliefs.
As I said before, I am no scientist and no expert on this topic either.
I am just an inquiring, critical mind and think this subject is most interesting, so I offered it to the readers.
To answer your question I first will have to study the ziopedia article and then I have to search for related articles on inner world cosmos websites. So please understand that the response might take me some time.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Johannes Lang - The Hollow World Theory - Die Hohlwelttheorie 1938 - ENGLISH Translation18.7Sunday, 04 June 2017
TOPIC: Johannes Lang - The Hollow World Theory - Die Hohlwelttheorie 1938 - ENGLISH18.7Wednesday, 05 October 2016
Skycentrism - We live inside the earth17.86Friday, 18 April 2014
[excerpt of] Skycentrism - We live inside the earth17.67Monday, 12 December 2016
The Earth is Convex not Concave12.36Thursday, 16 April 2015
[excerpt of] The Earth is Convex not Concave12.23Sunday, 16 October 2016
Two private experiments confirming Concave Earth12.09Tuesday, 22 September 2015
Hollow Earth11.82Wednesday, 21 December 2016
Hollow Earth11.82Friday, 25 July 2014
Hollow Earth Poll11.69Wednesday, 12 June 2019
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.