Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth?

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 31 Mar 2014 11:53 #41

  • skycentrism
  • skycentrism's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 396
  • Likes received: 315
wolfy wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
novum wrote:
Are stars that we see holes in the dome then? :hahano:

(Sorry i havent watched the vids on account of the internet im currently using.)

A good sense of humour is absolutely vital in these days of universal deceit, Novum.
I would not have started this topic if this wasn't the first time that someone was able to convince me, an extreme sceptic, and make me understand the proof, which has been on my list for some years already, because I felt something is not quite right since I was a teenager, observing, while lying on the beach that the waterline on the horizon appeared to be much higher than the level of the sandy place where I was enjoying the :lumi:

The EXPERIMENT is easy to understand and completely logical.




This scheme shows why we could see the reflection of the shore and buildings on the water:





Official version:



Does this not describe this phenomenon?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meniscus

The meniscus (plural: menisci, from the Greek for "crescent") is the curve in the upper surface of a liquid close to the surface of the container or another object, caused by surface tension. It can be either convex or concave, depending on the liquid and the surface.

A convex meniscus occurs when the particles in the liquid have a stronger attraction to each other (cohesion) than to the material of the container (adhesion).[1] Convex menisci occur, for example, between mercury and glass in barometers[1] and thermometers. Conversely, a concave meniscus occurs when the particles of the liquid are more strongly attracted to the container than to each other, causing the liquid to climb the walls of the container. This occurs between water and glass.

Hello. First of all, this topic is a pleasant find.

As for the subject. What you quoted from Wikipedia concerns water in glass. Right ? It doesn't apply to the lake.
Water is..the best leveler because it covers the surface exactly in the way that the "gravity" force ( whether it derives from the pushing force of aether or official solid core -it DOESN'T matter here) works. This force is perpendicular to the radius. If the Earth was convex, the lake would have a convex curvature. Also keep this in mind.
The Earth curves faster than most people think. On a small lake — say, 2.5 miles across — there’s a 1-foot-tall bulge in the middle of the LAKE due to the curvature of the Earth. On some larger bodies of WATER, if conditions are right, you can actually perceive the curvature of the Earth when this sort of bulge blocks your view of the opposing shore.

www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-determine-the-distance-to-the-horizon.html

The problem is it doesn't block anything. Why ? Because the lake is concave.
I know there will be soon a bunch of apparently logical posts trying to explain this, not harming the official science. I know that very well.

edit: the movies and articles on yt channel are still not over. A lot more to come soon.
Last Edit: 31 Mar 2014 12:10 by skycentrism.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 31 Mar 2014 12:43 #42

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2934
  • Likes received: 972
skycentrism wrote:
Hello. First of all, this topic is a pleasant find.

As for the subject. What you quoted from Wikipedia concerns water in glass. Right ? It doesn't apply to the lake.
Water is..the best leveler because it covers the surface exactly in the way that the "gravity" force ( whether it derives from the pushing force of aether or official solid core -it DOESN'T matter here) works. This force is perpendicular to the radius. If the Earth was convex, the lake would have a convex curvature. Also keep this in mind.
The Earth curves faster than most people think. On a small lake — say, 2.5 miles across — there’s a 1-foot-tall bulge in the middle of the LAKE due to the curvature of the Earth. On some larger bodies of WATER, if conditions are right, you can actually perceive the curvature of the Earth when this sort of bulge blocks your view of the opposing shore.

www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-determine-the-distance-to-the-horizon.html

The problem is it doesn't block anything. Why ? Because the lake is concave.
I know there will be soon a bunch of apparently logical posts trying to explain this, not harming the official science. I know that very well.

edit: the movies and articles on yt channel are still not over. A lot more to come soon.

No, it doesn't concern just glass, it says any object.

The meniscus (plural: menisci, from the Greek for "crescent") is the curve in the upper surface of a liquid close to the surface of the container or another object, caused by surface tension. It can be either convex or concave, depending on the liquid and the surface

A lake seems to fit this description albeit on a bigger scale.

And I have seen a meniscus, so I wouldn't see any reason to think that a lake, or sea wouldn't have a meniscus.

Just seems logical to me.
It was always going to happen!!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 31 Mar 2014 13:20 #43

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
skycentrism wrote:

Hello. First of all, this topic is a pleasant find.

As for the subject. What you quoted from Wikipedia concerns water in glass. Right ? It doesn't apply to the lake.
Water is..the best leveler because it covers the surface exactly in the way that the "gravity" force ( whether it derives from the pushing force of aether or official solid core -it DOESN'T matter here) works. This force is perpendicular to the radius. If the Earth was convex, the lake would have a convex curvature. Also keep this in mind.
The Earth curves faster than most people think. On a small lake — say, 2.5 miles across — there’s a 1-foot-tall bulge in the middle of the LAKE due to the curvature of the Earth. On some larger bodies of WATER, if conditions are right, you can actually perceive the curvature of the Earth when this sort of bulge blocks your view of the opposing shore.

www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-determine-the-distance-to-the-horizon.html

The problem is it doesn't block anything. Why ? Because the lake is concave.
I know there will be soon a bunch of apparently logical posts trying to explain this, not harming the official science. I know that very well.

edit: the movies and articles on yt channel are still not over. A lot more to come soon.



Does this mean my prayers, that an expert might find the way to this tiny forum, did not fade unheard in the vastness of the inner world cosmos?!

:)

Welcome, Skycentrism!

I look very much forward to your contributions, for I only started to delve into this to me most interesting subject and of course that is why I can't explain much of the conception of causal relations yet.

All the best,
PFIZIPFEI
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 05 Apr 2014 16:06 #44

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
It's a pity that the new member Skycentrism did not come back, but I can understand why.


Last night the thought crossed my mind that the ancient myths of many cultures

truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/62205-hollow-earth.html?start=60#98037

might in fact be the remnants of truth that once was common knowledge,
now defamed and ridiculed by the enslavers and mind controllers as "conspiracy theories",
and that we live in AGARTHA without being aware of who and where we are.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Apr 2014 17:20 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 07 Apr 2014 09:40 #45

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Nice video to show some of the facts that have been said before in this thread.
This guy is half-way down the rabbit hole.





This video by Malcolm Bowden, whose geocentric world view I don't share, shows two clear proofs for the fact that we are lied to by system science about the earth movement.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Apr 2014 09:46 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 07 Apr 2014 10:00 #46

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17792
  • Likes received: 8261
When you are out in the open and plane trails linger, and you can see them from one side of the horizon to the other in their entirety, they are concave.

Yet the planes are holding the same altitude. Where i see them, it is hundreds of miles from any city and between destinations. I can see they are passenger jets with strong binoculars, mostly Qantas. Heck out in the desert i can see the horizon curves in the same way, when i can see 360 degrees as far as the eye can see.

So why do plane trails look curved in a way to support that earth is a sphere and we are on the surface?

Is there anything to explain this while at the same time supporting skycentrism?
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 07 Apr 2014 10:13 #47

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
As far as I understand it this curvature we seem to see is due to the bending of light, as shown in several previous videos in this thread.
You still have problems to watch?
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 07 Apr 2014 12:00 #48

  • elfspirit
  • elfspirit's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 23
  • Likes received: 15
Thank you for the videos OP, I watched them and have a lot of doubts as to whether the official version is completely true now. I'm not sure which is more true at the point, either official theory or the one that you present. The phenomena of mirage and menicus are just AN explanation and cannot completely disprove your point of view, while although light bending hypothesis explains how objects gradually appear above the horizon line as if (per skycentrism theory) it were a bulge, I fail to see how it is fit to explain convex curvature of horizon seen from above (and I clearly remember seeing the curve last time I was on a plane). But the videos point out so many gaps and discrepancies in the official explanation it just can't be ignored. Also, very interesting how closer to the end of the free fall video the sky becomes a circle enclosed by the earth surface. One thing I'm sure of at the point the story we've been told is far from whole if not from the truth. I'll keep my mind very open on the subject from now on :thumbup:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 07 Apr 2014 14:54 #49

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17792
  • Likes received: 8261
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
As far as I understand it this curvature we seem to see is due to the bending of light, as shown in several previous videos in this thread.
You still have problems to watch?


Ok thanks for response.

And yes im still using a usb modem and youtube just drains the allowance :hahano: so i avoid videos no matter what they are... havent watched. :sorry:

When was Branson going to have space travel working anyway... someone needs to get their ass on one of those flights and see for them/ourselves. :bulb:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 08 Apr 2014 14:23 #50

  • elfspirit
  • elfspirit's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 23
  • Likes received: 15
I stumbled upon the same topic discussed at the alternative energy forum I visit just the next day I pondered the information in this thread. Here's a list of facts some of which are in favor of the PFIZIPFEI's point:
aetherforce.com/isnt-it-strange-that/
This list of 40 points is only for those truly fearless seekers of knowledge that have no fear of how deep the rabbit hole goes…

Every known form of energy decays, even light, namely with the square of the distance, and yet light rays of stars are still reaching us from billions of light years away.
Everything is subject to lines of force, (which are curved as is well known), but only light supposedly travels in a perfectly straight line…? (light does not travel in a straight line, nothing does)
According to French experiments (Prof. Allais), after 8 m distance it is no longer useful and geodesists (surveyors of the earth) have to use correction factors.
That night is never truly dark.
Even though light is supposed to travel straight, a glowing mountain can be seen even after the sun has long since set.
That the poles of the earth at the great distance of 150 million km from the sun do not receive equal amounts of heat, though the difference of that distance is only 6000 km.
That we have winter even though the sun is supposed to be 5 million km closer on December 12.
In all the seasons we do not have the same temperatures, if the sun is a glowing ball of heat.
All planets move from East to West, only the earth turns from West to East which is in the opposite direction to all other paths of the planets.
In a centrifuge all heavy materials collect on the outside (away from the center) only the lighter ones are near the center, yet only the rotating earth reverses the whole process.
The earth never cools off completely, although it is travelling in icecold (-273° C) space with a supposed velocity of 800 km/s around the sun.
That with this enormous speed in space, high and lows can form in the atmosphere, and everywhere a layer of air with the same altitude can remain. And all this is in addition to the earth’s own revolution of 30 km/s.
That on a rotating sphere, the heavy land masses are found in the upper half and the lighter water mass on the lower half, instead of a collection of the landmasses near the equator.
That in the vacuum of space earth does not lose its air.
A vacuum conducts neither rays, nor light, nor heat nor gravity, but this is not valid for the sun and its planets.
Earth performs a revolution against its path around the sun.
That fixed stars do not show a parallax (moving from their postion) while the earth races around the sun 1.2 billion km per year.
That at a solar eclipse, when the sun is 150 million km distant, the shape of the eclipse is different at various places on the earth.
That fixed stars never move although they are found in a moving, expanding universe.
That we never see the back of the sun, although we are moving around it, while the low and high tides happen at exactly the opposite sides of the earth.
That Icelanders at certain times can see Greenland.
That one can see the Alps from the Arber and one can see Africa from Sicily.
That two plumb lines hanging in a deep mine diverge at the bottom instead of converge.
That the velocity of the earth was already measured in 1906 by two American university professors and in 1930 by the Zeiss-Works in JENA, and that each time the value zero was found.
That already in 1898 the direction of surface curvature of the earth was scientifically determined and measured without official science making any use of this (rectilineator).
That television amateurs in England and Holland received programs from Moscow, Peking, and Australia and those in Austria received programs form the USA and South America.
That in radio transmission, a second directional theory can be used which brings even better results.
That dust clouds caused by the landing of a satellite or space probe on the moon was 100 times larger than expected.
That you can not see any stars from the moon.
That the altitudes of mountains on the moon were not correct at all but showed values 100 times smaller.
That it is not possible to obtain scientific measurement data about the shape and size of the moon.
That on satellite flights, the horizon is always at eye level, according to a statement made by a former astronaut to his colleague in trouble.
That at the time when Stoltenberg was Minister of Research (Germany) and was visited by the astronaut Borman in Bonn, he said they had seen photos of the earth from which one could assume that the earth was a ball.
That based on satellite flights, one calculated a pear shaped earth while press photos showed a solid ball taken on a flight to the moon.
That a news agency reworked the space photos to show a solid earth.
That at an altitude of 200 km, one could photograph the solid earth, when the diameter of the earth was more than 12 000 km.
That with infrared photography one could see the shore of a 24 km long lake although one should only be able to see the roof of a boathouse.
That the magnetic field of the earth is supposed to be caused by an iron core at the center of the earth, although it is known that iron becomes unmagnetic at the Curie point at 750° C .
That Copernicus was a Lord of a Cathedral and not an astronomer, and he definitely stated that his world view was a theory.
That in mathematics for calculations of unknown magnitudes, one designs mathematical models which can often lead to rather useful solutions but do not always agree with the actual reality.



by Wilhelm Moestel, April 1968


And here's the discussion on this the OP may find useful or want to contribute to: aetherforce.com/forums/topic/isnt-it-strange-that/

As uncomfortable it would be if actually true, it's still fascinating. It's a pretty amazing coincidence that this information has kept coming at me recently, I may sound crazy but I admit I now consider it a probability. Makes yet more sense why gnostics with who I partially identify believed this world to be a prizon originally and not due to conditions created by evil beings in a place of perfection. This theory makes it quite a literal prizon in of itself that just doesn't seem what it truly is :(
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 09 Apr 2014 08:34 #51

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
elfspirit wrote:
I stumbled upon the same topic discussed at the alternative energy forum I visit just the next day I pondered the information in this thread. Here's a list of facts some of which are in favor of the PFIZIPFEI's point:
aetherforce.com/isnt-it-strange-that/
This list of 40 points is only for those truly fearless seekers of knowledge that have no fear of how deep the rabbit hole goes…
(...)
by Wilhelm Moestel, April 1968


And here's the discussion on this the OP may find useful or want to contribute to: aetherforce.com/forums/topic/isnt-it-strange-that/

As uncomfortable it would be if actually true, it's still fascinating. It's a pretty amazing coincidence that this information has kept coming at me recently, I may sound crazy but I admit I now consider it a probability. Makes yet more sense why gnostics with who I partially identify believed this world to be a prizon originally and not due to conditions created by evil beings in a place of perfection. This theory makes it quite a literal prizon in of itself that just doesn't seem what it truly is :(


Thanks, Elfspirit, for the input!

If you read my comment of 5 April, you might understand that the inner world cosmos theory makes our world no more a "prison", than the system's "we live on a sphere" theory, unless you still believe in "space travel" and "moonlandings" etc.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 10 Apr 2014 08:23 #52

  • skycentrism
  • skycentrism's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 396
  • Likes received: 315
Hehe, I'm still reading the thread :)

Got a new article. I think you would like to read this.

ow.ly/vDaLz
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 10 Apr 2014 08:49 #53

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17792
  • Likes received: 8261
skycentrism wrote:
Hehe, I'm still reading the thread :)

Got a new article. I think you would like to read this.

ow.ly/vDaLz

How do you get to part two. :think:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 10 Apr 2014 08:51 #54

  • skycentrism
  • skycentrism's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 396
  • Likes received: 315
I haven't written it yet.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 10 Apr 2014 09:16 #55

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17792
  • Likes received: 8261
skycentrism wrote:
I haven't written it yet.

Ok... makes sense that i couldnt find it then. :larf:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 10 Apr 2014 09:22 #56

  • skycentrism
  • skycentrism's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 396
  • Likes received: 315
novum wrote:
skycentrism wrote:
I haven't written it yet.

Ok... makes sense that i couldnt find it then. :larf:

:P

Here is a thread I made on a supposedly Christian forum. I have already struggled with them for quite a time. It's just about waiting for the responses of those who claim to...believe in God. Might be both funny and sad.

christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/89237-modern-solar-cult-you-can-not-believe-both-god-false-science.html
Last Edit: 10 Apr 2014 09:22 by skycentrism.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 10 Apr 2014 11:53 #57

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Glad to see you are back, Skyscentrism!
Is Ka Rol your tube channel?

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 10 Apr 2014 12:05 #58

  • skycentrism
  • skycentrism's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 396
  • Likes received: 315
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Glad to see you are back, Skyscentrism!
Is Ka Rol your tube channel?

:)

Yes
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 10 Apr 2014 12:37 #59

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
skycentrism wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Glad to see you are back, Skyscentrism!
Is Ka Rol your tube channel?

:)

Yes

This German researcher made me aware of your channel lately autarkes-rattelsdorf.blogspot.de/2014/03/scycentrism-we-live-inside-earth.html
He is into "inner world cosmos" since long and I love to read his articles, but only with your videos did I really start to understand for the first time. Thank you very much, Ka Rol!

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: skycentrism

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 10 Apr 2014 17:50 #60

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Why do some people claim they saw the earth's horizon convex from a plane, Sky?
Was I right in saying because of the sunlight which is bending the view?
Could you please explain in as simple as possible words for everybody to understand?
Thanks in advance.
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Johannes Lang - The Hollow World Theory - Die Hohlwelttheorie 1938 - ENGLISH Translation18.7Sunday, 04 June 2017
TOPIC: Johannes Lang - The Hollow World Theory - Die Hohlwelttheorie 1938 - ENGLISH18.7Wednesday, 05 October 2016
Skycentrism - We live inside the earth17.86Friday, 18 April 2014
[excerpt of] Skycentrism - We live inside the earth17.67Monday, 12 December 2016
The Earth is Convex not Concave12.36Thursday, 16 April 2015
[excerpt of] The Earth is Convex not Concave12.23Sunday, 16 October 2016
Two private experiments confirming Concave Earth12.09Tuesday, 22 September 2015
Hollow Earth11.82Wednesday, 21 December 2016
Hollow Earth11.82Friday, 25 July 2014
Hollow Earth Poll11.69Wednesday, 12 June 2019
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.