Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth?

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 10 Apr 2014 19:01 #61

• skycentrism
  • Fresh Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Why do some people claim they saw the earth's horizon convex from a plane, Sky?
Was I right in saying because of the sunlight which is bending the view?
Could you please explain in as simple as possible words for everybody to understand?
Thanks in advance.

Well, they either...lied or desperately wanted to see something.
But they couldn't because there is no convexity on 32 km, not even on more than 250 km,

32 km:

Columbia, 283 km

See this vid, from 6:38 - 6:45

Last Edit: 10 Apr 2014 19:02 by skycentrism.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 10 Apr 2014 19:22 #62

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
At the moment I tend to think the first reason is the truth.

This subject is not only extremely fascinating, but the implications on our complete life are almost too huge to be grasped by the human mind.

Thank you so much, Sky, for your fool-proof explanation!

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: skycentrism

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 10 Apr 2014 19:26 #63

• skycentrism
  • Fresh Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
At the moment I tend to think the first reason is the truth.

This subject is not only extremely fascinating, but the implications on our complete life are almost too huge to be grasped by the human mind.

Thank you so much, Sky, for your fool-proof explanation!

Oh believe me, people desperately DO NOT get it usually. The reasons are in the first part of the new article. More to come soon,

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 10 Apr 2014 20:40 #64

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
skycentrism wrote:
Oh believe me, people desperately DO NOT get it usually. The reasons are in the first part of the new article. More to come soon,

This is the usual thing with people who are afraid of shattering their worldview literally, but even I have problems to understand the technical details as explained by the few decent researchers (there are weird people working on this subject as well, most probably with an agenda) and this is why I am so thankful to AR (previously linked blog) for featuring your video. Your lesser technical way of explaining is generally intelligible and this is the most important thing, to make REALITY commonly known in the first place!

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 11 Apr 2014 06:16 #65

• skycentrism
  • Fresh Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
skycentrism wrote:

This is the usual thing with people who are afraid of shattering their worldview literally, but even I have problems to understand the technical details as explained by the few decent researchers (there are weird people working on this subject as well, most probably with an agenda) and this is why I am so thankful to AR (previously linked blog) for featuring your video. Your lesser technical way of explaining is generally intelligible and this is the most important thing, to make REALITY commonly known in the first place!

Basically, it's another Polish guy who makes the videos. I translate them, but he's the main brain. Although I also take part in the reasoning process. Glad you like the way we present the subject.

:)

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 12 Apr 2014 09:43 #66

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Please drop any important info (especially for beginners) here in this thread, as I will gladly spread it, Sky.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 12 Apr 2014 11:46 #67

• skycentrism
  • Fresh Member
Long Distance photo of New York from 1950s proves the Earth curves up.

www.rolf-keppler.de/enewyork.htm

Last Edit: 12 Apr 2014 11:55 by skycentrism.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 12 Apr 2014 12:30 #68

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Sub in English:
Photo No 2
The lens conveys a larger sight than possible at all.

Studying the entire photograph we can determine the following:

[1] The camera is at the beach of Atlantic Highlands about 1m (39 in.) above ground level.

[2] The camera, as well as the telescope is directed upwards, which shows that the photo was not taken from any elevated point, and that any objects behind the horizon must be situated higher.

[3] An island being 6 km (4 mi.) distant is shown in its entirety (looking down on it). The sea inlet behind it, 14 km wide (9 mi.), as well as the wharves of the Coney Island harbor are shown without being covered.

[4] That is not all. The photo allows a view of the roofs of the harbor city behind it, optically includes the peninsula Brooklyn and another sea inlet and clearly shows the skyscrapers of Manhattan.
If this earth were a convex solid ball, and light rays would travel perfectly straight, all this should be 100 m (330 ft.) below the horizon.

In summary we can say: The horizon has nothing to do with the supposed spherical shape of the earth since it can be optically resolved.
If, however, opponents of the geocosmic world have the excuse that the light ray is bent around the convex, solid earth, we would be very happy to hear that statement made.
This would take away the basis for the Copernican world-view, the straight beam of light.

Thanks, Skycentrism!
AR published some critical annotations regarding Rolf Keppler's theory, but I would have to study this again in detail before I can tell what it was about exactly. It might have been because AR is also quite critical of Copernicus.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 Apr 2014 12:39 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: chandrakavi

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 12 Apr 2014 12:36 #69

• skycentrism
  • Fresh Member
And here's why you wouldn't see the above with a naked eye. Enable both captions and annotations.

User(s) who Liked this post: chandrakavi, PFIZIPFEI

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 13 Apr 2014 08:54 #70

• skycentrism
  • Fresh Member
The next article will be about the stars. Where are they ?
So far I encourage you to watch this part of Skycentrism as the new one will be its continuation (enable captions and annotations)

Article on the glass sky from wild heretic: www.wildheretic.com/there-is-glass-in-the-sky/
And his articles on the fakery of space missions and satellites. A lot of disturbing questions and conclusions.
www.wildheretic.com/nasas-weird-and-wonderful-orbiting-machines-part-1/
www.wildheretic.com/nasas-weird-and-wonderful-orbiting-machines-pt2/

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 13 Apr 2014 10:02 #71

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Part VI

@Sky

What is the "curve of light"?
As in "We can notice a tanker that got hit by the curve of light, that's why we see it." at 14:58

I only found en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_curve which appears to describe s.th. different.
Do you have a link with an explanation for re-beginners? All I remember from school is refraction on prisms.

Subs don't show. Only annotations are visible.

13:49 "What happened to the horizon? It moved away." - What does this mean, it moved away?
15:06 "It (optical zoom) moves the horizon away."

Doesn't this only mean digital is 2D and optical is 3D? i.e. our eyes are seeing 3D while the digital camera is only able to make 2D photos. Is this the binocular effect?

Sorry if this will be explained in later videos, but if I don't understand something it disturbes me so much and I would like to go on learning only when I really understood what was said before.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 Apr 2014 10:08 by PFIZIPFEI.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 13 Apr 2014 10:37 #72

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
"You are HERE" :)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 Apr 2014 10:39 by PFIZIPFEI.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 13 Apr 2014 10:37 #73

• skycentrism
  • Fresh Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Part VI

@Sky

What is the "curve of light"?
As in "We can notice a tanker that got hit by the curve of light, that's why we see it." at 14:58

I only found en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_curve which appears to describe s.th. different.
Do you have a link with an explanation for re-beginners? All I remember from school is refraction on prisms.

Subs don't show. Only annotations are visible.

13:49 "What happened to the horizon? It moved away." - What does this mean, it moved away?
15:06 "It (optical zoom) moves the horizon away."

Doesn't this only mean digital is 2D and optical is 3D? i.e. our eyes are seeing 3D while the digital camera is only able to make 2D photos. Is this the binocular effect?

Sorry if this will be explained in later videos, but if I don't understand something it disturbes me so much and I would like to go on learning only when I really understood what was said before.

Hm, the subs work fine for me. Maybe you need to enable them ?
Did you watch part IV - Sunray ? This one is crucial.

Forget the wiki explanations, this one has nothing to do with the subject.

This scheme is from part V (Ships and Horizon) which explains the so called proof of convexity - ships disappearing behind the horizon.

The part marked in grey is...invisible to our eyes. The red curve is..the curve of light. That's what I mean by writing "We can notice a tanker that got hit by the curve of light, that's why we see it." in part V. As the ship sails away from us or towards us..it gets 'covered' by the curve of light that's why we can see it as disappearing behind the horizon (bottom parts first) or emerging above the horizon (top parts first)

But this has nothing to do with the convexity of Earth. It's a lie.

Look at the scheme again. When we go from point A to A1 we start to see further (the dotted line). And the horizon..moves away to point A1.

Same thing can be achieved without increasing you height but with the use of an optical device like camera, telescope or camcorder.
And this is impossible for a convex Earth to see..behind the horizon with the use of these devices. Why ?
Because officially the optical zooming simply..increases the visibility of details that are already visible. It can't let us see new parts of an object. But it does.
Basically it's claimed that it's like 2D digital zooming, but it simply brings the visible parts of an object closer.

Last Edit: 13 Apr 2014 11:06 by skycentrism.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 13 Apr 2014 10:53 #74

• skycentrism
  • Fresh Member
See this also:

This one doesn't show a binocular effect. But if you grabbed a camera you would definitely see the horizon far from the last visible row of windmills.
Why do I use a digital zoom here ? To show that the whole windmills are visible. From their bases. And the distance is almost 15 km.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 13 Apr 2014 11:24 #75

• skycentrism
  • Fresh Member
And here's proof how some people deny even what they see and twist reality in every possible way. Why ? Because truth hurts.
Link to reddit upload concerning the video above.

www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1wghvv/calculable_visibility_range_vs_reality/

User(s) who Liked this post: chandrakavi, PFIZIPFEI

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 13 Apr 2014 13:42 #76

• novum
  • Platinum Member
skycentrism wrote:
Article on the glass sky from wild heretic: www.wildheretic.com/there-is-glass-in-the-sky/

The only reasonable conclusion is that this glass is not natural. It has to be man-made. It is a technology. Now, what is a technology doing 100 to 110 km in the sky around the entire Earth? Who built this technology and why?

:dunno:

(sorry couldnt resist, its like that meme is made for the quote from wildheretic)

:sorry: :hahano:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 13 Apr 2014 13:51 #77

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Im serious about the alien ant farm btw, as ive mentioned elsewhere.

It is a possiblilty perhaps, at least in my :loco: mind.

Those aliens playing marbles got me thinking about earthquakes.

Now i dont actually think aliens are playing marbles with us inside those spheres... but... how do earthquakes happen in the skycentric model/theory/postulation?

And how thick is the crust in the skycentric model/theory/postulation? And what is on the other side?

Whats the deepest man has drilled? :think:

Again, google brings me joy... its not so deep (relative to other earth distances, even though its freaking deep for a bore!)
The Kola Superdeep Borehole (Russian: Кольская сверхглубокая скважина, Kolskaya sverkhglubokaya skvazhina) is the result of a scientific drilling project of the Soviet Union in the Pechengsky District, on the Kola Peninsula. The project attempted to drill as deep as possible into the Earth's crust. Drilling began on 24 May 1970 using the Uralmash-4E, and later the Uralmash-15000 series drilling rig. A number of boreholes were drilled by branching from a central hole. The deepest, SG-3, reached 12,262 metres (40,230 ft) in 1989 and still is the deepest artificial point on Earth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kola_Superdeep_Borehole
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 13 Apr 2014 13:53 by novum.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 13 Apr 2014 15:16 #78

• skycentrism
  • Fresh Member
The only reasonable conclusion is that this glass is not natural. It has to be man-made. It is a technology. Now, what is a technology doing 100 to 110 km in the sky around the entire Earth? Who built this technology and why?

OK, to be clear what I think about his 'conclusion'. It's pure...bulls*it.
If he read the Bible a little bit he would have known that.
Last Edit: 13 Apr 2014 15:21 by skycentrism.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 13 Apr 2014 15:37 #79

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Why did you link to the wild heretic's website, Sky?

This will go down in human history as The Big FISH-EYE Hoax what system "scientists" fed to us from cradle to grave since they burnt Galileo Galilei at the stake.

It's really painful to see how thousands of insiders are in the know while they keep us dumb and down.
This is what lodges and gatekeepers are good for. They must be :rofl: while we are kept totally ignorant of reality on all levels of life.
I mean when even pilots and sailors are so much brainwashed to believe what they got told to believe - contradicting what they see with their very own eyes ... and never start to do their own research.

"What I don't know won't hurt me."
"I don't give a hoot one way or the other."
"Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite."

And who would have thought that you even come across a bit of truth every now and then on liapedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C3%A1rm%C3%A1n_line

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 Apr 2014 16:27 by PFIZIPFEI.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 13 Apr 2014 16:38 #80

• skycentrism
  • Fresh Member
Why did you link to the wild heretic's website, Sky?

He has some valuable arguments but it looks like I didn't read carefully enough.

:)