Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth?

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 14 Apr 2014 06:21 #81

• skycentrism
  • Fresh Member
And how thick is the crust in the skycentric model/theory/postulation? And what is on the other side?

Whats the deepest man has drilled? :think:

Again, google brings me joy... its not so deep (relative to other earth distances, even though its freaking deep for a bore!)
The Kola Superdeep Borehole (Russian: Кольская сверхглубокая скважина, Kolskaya sverkhglubokaya skvazhina) is the result of a scientific drilling project of the Soviet Union in the Pechengsky District, on the Kola Peninsula. The project attempted to drill as deep as possible into the Earth's crust. Drilling began on 24 May 1970 using the Uralmash-4E, and later the Uralmash-15000 series drilling rig. A number of boreholes were drilled by branching from a central hole. The deepest, SG-3, reached 12,262 metres (40,230 ft) in 1989 and still is the deepest artificial point on Earth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kola_Superdeep_Borehole

And that's the problem. There's no proof that the Earth is solid with an iron core inside. It's an assumption.

But there are Russian seismic studies from 1983 that show that Earth's shell is 2044 km thick. What's further ? Nothing.

Remember that they assumed that we are on the outside, so the Earth is possibly hollow inside. But that works in both ways. With enough arguments that it's us that are inside...what are we left with ?

Video from a bad guy, who claims to be Christ. But he is right on the subject of concave Earth.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 14 Apr 2014 08:22 #82

• skycentrism
  • Fresh Member
And now a quick riddle. Is there anything strange about the moon and sun here ?

koti.kapsi.fi/~leknu/moon-sun.jpg
Enlarge the picture as it opens.

I will come back to this subject as there will be an article about the moon.
Last Edit: 14 Apr 2014 08:23 by skycentrism.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 14 Apr 2014 11:55 #83

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
While I was looking for photos with sun and moon together I came across this picture by "coincidence" :)

Fanefjord Church, Møn, Denmark. Fresco of God creating the sun, moon and stars.

I would not have expected that there is not a single authentic photo with sun and moon together on the first two pages of google images, only artwork, shopped photos. :O

The only one I found which at least looks a bit genuine is this

I mean I saw sun and moon together in the sky with my very own eyes, even in bright daylight, so why are there no photos on the web?
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 Apr 2014 12:45 by PFIZIPFEI.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 14 Apr 2014 12:45 #84

• skycentrism
  • Fresh Member
I would not have expected that there is not a single authentic photo with sun and moon together on the first two pages of google images, only artwork, shopped photos. :O

The only one I fount which at least looks a bit genuine is this

I mean I saw sun and moon together in the sky with my very own eyes, even in bright daylight, so why are there no photos on the web?

Nice picture.
It's not about seeing sun and moon together on the sky though.
Look at the part of the moon which is being illuminated and the relation between the position of moon and sun. Is it consistent with the official moon phases explanation ?

See the photo I've already added too.

i.imgur.com/ioKyEvj.jpg
Last Edit: 14 Apr 2014 12:51 by skycentrism.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 14 Apr 2014 12:51 #85

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
I see strange things going on with the moon since long, can't put my finger on it though, and I don't know much about the official explanation of the moon phases, so please explain, Sky.

All I can say is, at least as far as I remember, if there is a half moon mainstream science claims it is because the earth is between sun and moon and creates this half-moon shadow?

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 14 Apr 2014 12:59 #86

• skycentrism
  • Fresh Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I see strange things going on with the moon since long, can't put my finger on it though, and I don't know much about the official explanation of the moon phases, so please explain, Sky.

All I can say is, at least as far as I remember, if there is a half moon mainstream science claims it is because the earth is between sun and moon and creates this half-moon shadow?

OK, fasten your seatbelts.

Officially the moon phase is created when sunlight illuminates certain part of the moon.

Look at the photo you added and the one that I uploaded.
In your picture such moon phase is only possible if sun is right on the left of the moon.
In my picture..sun should illuminate the bottom right part of the moon. What does it look like instead ?

Now, this is even better: full moon is only possible if the sun is directly on the opposite side of Earth, like on the scheme.
Now look at this 4 photos of full moons and sun. How can we have a full moon here then ?

Answer is..the moon phases have nothing to do with the official explanation.
Light travels in curved lines, not straight ones, that's why the above are possible. And I already added the videos showing proofs that light bends up, right ?

Here is a simplified scheme of how moon phases really work.

Can people look and not understand what they see ?
Unfortunately yes: www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/22zmoh/official_explanation_of_moon_phases_is_a_hoax/
Last Edit: 15 Apr 2014 16:42 by skycentrism.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 14 Apr 2014 18:27 #87

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
To be honest, I've been racking my brains since I read your comment, Sky, for I do not even understand the official explanation. I was looking for other schemes and animations, but I don't get it, why there is said to be a full moon, when it is behind the earth, in the earth's shadow!

I want to understand and can't stop thinking about it.

Next thing is the scheme of the inner earth cosmos. There is a "fixed stars sphere" in the centre. What is this to be?
And the moon is depicted as a crescent, which disturbes me.

Furthermore, I read about satellites and pseudolites, maybe there are no satellites at all up in the sky!

There are so many riddles packed in one that my mind is spinning around it literally.
I very much appreaciate your help, preferably in the most simple words possible.
Thanks

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 Apr 2014 18:36 by PFIZIPFEI.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 14 Apr 2014 18:41 #88

• skycentrism
  • Fresh Member
Because it's a bluff that doesn't hold to the reality. Moon phases show this without a doubt. What is more logical to you ?
Some people don't even want to think for a while and try to understand that what they learned all their life simply doesn't make sense.

Why crescent moon ? I don't know, I think he simply chose such phase for the scheme, nothing to wrap your mind around :)

Stars are fixed (displayed) on that sphere. It's the glass sky you read about in wildheretic's article. Karman line is another term. Keep the Rotary Sky part in mind. There will be an article on where the stars are soon.

EDIT: Rolf Keppler is not right about everything. For example the rotary sphere where stars are displayed is not so far from Earth. It's about...100 km above. The Karman line (glass sky) is also known as the biblical firmament (Heaven). There is another heaven inside the Earth - Heaven of Heavens. See the scheme from Bible article.
Last Edit: 14 Apr 2014 18:53 by skycentrism.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 14 Apr 2014 18:50 #89

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
skycentrism wrote:
Because it's a bluff that doesn't hold to the reality. Moon phases show this without a doubt. What is more logical to you ?
Some people don't even want to think for a while and try to understand that what they learned all their life simply doesn't make sense.

Why crescent moon ? I don't know, I think he simply chose such phase for the scheme, nothing to wrap your mind around :)

Stars are fixed (displayed) on that sphere. It's the glass sky you read about in wildheretic's article. Karman line is another term. Keep the Rotary Sky part in mind. There will be an article on where the stars are soon.

It dawned on my years ago why I was unable to grasp many things at school, because they are lies!
Nevertheless, I would really want to understand the orthodox version NOW to be able to compare it to the concave world theory.
So why do they say the moon is full while it is in the earth's shadow, or isn't it? Rotation above the earth depicted in 2D?
Otherwise it's complete bollocks and no child at school would believe it. I got the strong notion that it's bollocks anyway.

My questions may seem idiotic to those who are involved in these things, I kept them away from me for quite a long time.
NOW I want to understand every bit of it, kind of perfectionism. Can't help it.

And I came across KARMAN LINE lately as well, last picture in this comment truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/63289-skycentrism-we-live-inside-the-earth.html?start=60#99133 that's why I say: many riddles for me at this moment, loads of research to be done.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 Apr 2014 19:00 by PFIZIPFEI.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 14 Apr 2014 18:59 #90

• skycentrism
  • Fresh Member
I edited my last post.

Well..sincerely ? I didn't pay much attention to the official version, maybe someone else could help.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 14 Apr 2014 19:12 #91

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Well, maybe I can leave my perfectionism aside and drop it as well.

What I understood today is that there is no BIG FISH-EYE HOAX. At least that is what I understood from Rolf Keppler, and yes, I read on AR that he is erring in some respects.

Keppler, if I understood him correctly, says the pictures taken from high above the earth always look like this and he rejects the theory that there are holes at the poles.

Whenever I start reading, no matter where, questions spring up like mushrooms almost in every sentence ...
This topic is no cakewalk for me, lacking the basic physical, mathematical and astronomical knowledge :yerright:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 Apr 2014 19:12 by PFIZIPFEI.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 14 Apr 2014 19:39 #92

• skycentrism
  • Fresh Member
What I understood today is that there is no BIG FISH-EYE HOAX. At least that is what I understood from Rolf Keppler

Well there is :) That's what Keppler is wrong about. As well as the absence of holes on the poles.
Last Edit: 14 Apr 2014 19:40 by skycentrism.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 15 Apr 2014 14:51 #93

• skycentrism
  • Fresh Member

Watch from 42:08

You can't have both the curvature and horizon on your eye level. It doesn't make sense. Too see Earth, if it really was convex you would need to look...down. But that's where so called 'angular declination' comes as the hero, that 'explains' why we see the horizon on our eye level. Unfortunately it was made up.

docs.google.com/document/d/1iaSE4JDsu4bu5ztFM-oeocqQbCggp3nPmeOWE4xmIiQ/edit?hl=pl&forcehl=1

Why lower sth that is..in front of our eyes ?
Last Edit: 15 Apr 2014 14:56 by skycentrism.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 15 Apr 2014 14:57 #94

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/63289-skycentrism-we-live-inside-the-earth.html?limitstart=0#97745

Same here with the Felix Baumgartner video. Convex, concave, convex, concave ........

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: skycentrism

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 15 Apr 2014 16:29 #95

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Conclusions:
1. Our sight is perpendicular to the radius and the observer’s horizon is the only thing we see.
2. Declination of the horizon as well as so called refraction were made up to hide the fact that Earth is concave. Why ?
3. Because with our sight perpendicular to the radius we would see nothing but the...sky on our eye level, the higher we went on a convex Earth.

WHO started this scam, WHEN and for what reason?

AR found out in his research that common school physics trace back to religious kabbala beliefs, "holy" numbers and prophecies.

I only mention this because you are referring to the bible, which is much younger.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: chandrakavi, skycentrism

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 15 Apr 2014 16:50 #96

• skycentrism
  • Fresh Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Conclusions:
1. Our sight is perpendicular to the radius and the observer’s horizon is the only thing we see.
2. Declination of the horizon as well as so called refraction were made up to hide the fact that Earth is concave. Why ?
3. Because with our sight perpendicular to the radius we would see nothing but the...sky on our eye level, the higher we went on a convex Earth.

WHO started this scam, WHEN and for what reason?

AR found out in his research that common school physics trace back to religious kabbala beliefs, "holy" numbers and prophecies.

I only mention this because you are referring to the bible, which is much younger.

Wow, this article is certainly amazing. Thanks.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 17 Apr 2014 07:33 #97

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 17 Apr 2014 12:46 #98

• skycentrism
  • Fresh Member

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 17 Apr 2014 13:18 #99

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I always found it interesting that the moon and (much larger as we are told) sun display to us as pretty much the exact same size, despite their distance from us apparently being very different to eachother... its quite an extraordinary coincidence.

BTW i once saw halleys comet as a young child and remember it, we had a telescope even to see it a bit better, iirc it comes around every 76 years... how can things like that be explained in the alternative postulation?
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 17 Apr 2014 17:09 #100

• skycentrism
  • Fresh Member
novum wrote:
I always found it interesting that the moon and (much larger as we are told) sun display to us as pretty much the exact same size, despite their distance from us apparently being very different to eachother... its quite an extraordinary coincidence.

BTW i once saw halleys comet as a young child and remember it, we had a telescope even to see it a bit better, iirc it comes around every 76 years... how can things like that be explained in the alternative postulation?

ks-lang.de/werner/Transformation.html

This could be due to the so called transformation of space. Nearing the center of the Earth, the comet changes its shape and size and becomes invisible. And this lasts 76 year during which it revolves around the center of Earth. Then it comes back to its orbit close to Earth and becomes visible for us.
Last Edit: 17 Apr 2014 17:09 by skycentrism.