Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth?

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 09 Mar 2015 01:18 #1321

• Concaver
  • Fresh Member
rodin wrote:
The speed of electromagnetic radiation is medium dependent, not frequency dependent, as per sound in air.

Megacryometeors are made up of frozen rainwater, and are formed like hailstones. They are atmospheric phenomena. not extraterrestrial, as shown by chemical footprint.

How do snowflakes form, with their C3V symmetry?
you have no fucking clue as to what is above 100km to DETERMINE how fast radio waves are traveling.
wrong you idiot. gee, why don't you submit a report to Jesus Martinez-Frias and all the other quacks and thell them the mystery is solved!

you fucking idiot.
they are coming from the glass CLOAKED sky.

laughing my fucking ass off at you now.

God wins.

repent as soon as possible before I make you a laughingstock before the whole world. not much time left. - fair warning.
Last Edit: 09 Mar 2015 01:19 by Concaver. Reason: added text
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 09 Mar 2015 20:37 #1322

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

RE: To the Anonymous Coward

rodin wrote:
Did you see the comment I made on the Skycentrism thread about bouncing signals off the Moon? Time delay corresponds to a quarter million mile distance. Response? A question. Where do megacryogenicmeteorites come from. Well these are meteorological phenomena, and my friend in England who experienced a shower of tennis ball sized hailstones kept several in his freezer which I was allowed to examine.

I have a question for Orange, who was quick to welcome back Phiz as a staunch ally in the fight against the JWO and re-instatement of Hitler etc..

1. Do you support her position that Earth is concave.

2. Do you think the notion of concave Earth is even tenable? (Bearing in mind that under this model there is a glass sky at 100Km)

3. Can we trust anyone who pushes this nonsense?

Source: truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/64333-the-earth-is-convex-not-concave.html?start=120#156245

rodin wrote:
Concaver wrote:
rodin wrote:
Loads of radio ham radio geeks bounce signals off the Moon.
The moon is approximately 250,000 miles away from the earth, and radio waves travel at 186,282 miles per second. A signal sent to the moon does not return until 2.7 seconds have elapsed. If two people are engaged in a conversation and one person asks a question, that person cannot expect a reply until at least 5.4 seconds later (the answer must travel to the moon and back, as must the question).

Besides propagation delay, the path loss to and from the moon is considerable. The moon is a relatively poor reflector of electromagnetic rays at any wavelength, including radio waves. Its surface is irregular, and it scatters, rather than focusing, reflected energy. Because of this, sophisticated equipment is necessary to successfully bounce a signal off the moon and hear it return.

searchnetworking.techtarget.com/definition/moonbounce

Oddly enough these signals are not bounced back by the glass ceiling..... :coolio:

uhh yes they are if they are indeed hitting the moon. but so much bs is told about the so calle d"mirrors" on the moon which are non-existent. you little space shill. tetra1 much. fuck you.

explain where the megacryometeors come from or crawl back in your little cave.

These are am hams bouncing off the surface of the Moon, not the alleged "ranging mirrors", anyone can do it with a bit of gear...

Source: truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/63418-skycentrism-we-live-inside-the-earth.html?start=1300#156043

Thank you very much for showing your true colours again, rodin - and you are so sure that those you are using as your personal tokens will never get it - right in the face!

You are completely right in this case, just like ziopedia, EME are most probably working in the inner world cosmos.
Never did I question or doubt this.

Earth–Moon–Earth communication (EME), also known as moon bounce, is a radio communications technique which relies on the propagation of radio waves from an Earth-based transmitter directed via reflection from the surface of the Moon back to an Earth-based receiver.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth%E2%80%93Moon%E2%80%93Earth_communication

Now I am waiting for you to put evidence forward - links to comments on this thread please - in which I stated that there is a "glass sky", rodin.

Take your time and maybe READ a few of my comments here, eventually.

Bearing in mind that under this model there is a glass sky at 100Km

You did not read - or if you read you did not understand - a single of my comments here, Ph.D. RODIN!

Edit: Can someone please explain to rodin why Adolf Hitler can't be reinstated?
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 10 Mar 2015 08:14 by PFIZIPFEI.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 10 Mar 2015 10:00 #1323

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Thank you very much for showing your true colours again, rodin - and you are so sure that those you are using as your personal tokens will never get it - right in the face!

You are completely right in this case, just like ziopedia, EME are most probably working in the inner world cosmos.

Earth–Moon–Earth communication (EME), also known as moon bounce, is a radio communications technique which relies on the propagation of radio waves from an Earth-based transmitter directed via reflection from the surface of the Moon back to an Earth-based receiver.

Now I am waiting for you to put evidence forward - links to comments on this thread please - in which I stated that there is a "glass sky", rodin.

Did I say you SAID that? The model being pushed by Selfcentrism includes a glass sky, (I believe at the Karman line, did we not once discuss, as I was surprised you were unaware of the VW car of that name being a genuine German and all that lol,) and you thank him ever time he picks his nose. Perhaps you have never actually supported his model after all?

You did not read - or if you read you did not understand - a single of my comments here, Ph.D. RODIN!

Did I say Adolf Hitler cannot be reinstated? Show me proof where I said that....

To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 10 Mar 2015 10:01 #1324

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere

Because he is a window licker in the sky :dunno:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 12 Mar 2015 19:24 #1325

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
rodin wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Did I say you SAID that? The model being pushed by Selfcentrism includes a glass sky, (I believe at the Karman line, did we not once discuss, as I was surprised you were unaware of the VW car of that name being a genuine German and all that lol,) and you thank him ever time he picks his nose. Perhaps you have never actually supported his model after all?

Did I say Adolf Hitler cannot be reinstated? Show me proof where I said that....

2.bp.blogspot.com/-dv2SEtl1RQo/T_MkrBk4OKI/AAAAAAAAHaQ/61mQQGW1u0o/s400/bamboo-hole.jpg

Thanks for this valuable response, rodin. Valuable at least in one respect. I asked Novum to correct the title of this thread to

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skyscentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth

because you made me realize that people who only read the headline will not know what the contents is about.

I started this thread when I first came across "skycentrism" and did not know the discrepancies which evolved with the thread and my personal research. I again recommend to start to read on page one - every comment - to at least get an idea of what this subject is about.
And please do not hesitate to ask if something is not clear for I am no native speaker and the details discussed here are not only quite challenging from an intellectual point of view but also regarding technical terminology when it comes to translating them. So I beg your pardon for not being as clear as I could be in my native language. Thank you for your understanding.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 12 Mar 2015 21:31 #1326

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
You have to wonder how stuff like this fits into your hollow world. Take a look....

truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/64199-dimensions.html?start=40#156732

Like I said before, "they" are covering up the fact Earth has expanded and "I" have figured out how it happened. Why would "they" cover up something that "never happened"?

Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 12 Mar 2015 22:00 #1327

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
rodin wrote:
You have to wonder how stuff like this fits into your hollow world. Take a look....

truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/64199-dimensions.html?start=40#156732

Like I said before, "they" are covering up the fact Earth has expanded and "I" have figured out how it happened. Why would "they" cover up something that "never happened"?

That's quite funny that you never ever respond decently to any answer given on this thread
but post ever new questions, just like we know it very well from the usual suspects,
of course YOU are none of them! God forbid!
It's only this typical behaviour that might make those who own their brains think twice.

P.S. I hope you won't be too upset if I post about Lichtgeschwindigkeit and the Inner World Cosmos on the thread you started about the speed of light before long?

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 13 Mar 2015 09:01 #1328

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
P.S. I hope you won't be too upset if I post about Lichtgeschwindigkeit and the Inner World Cosmos on the thread you started about the speed of light before long?

Let me know when you find that thread....

Third, they are enforced

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 14 Mar 2015 10:52 #1329

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
rodin wrote:
I did not start that thread.... but I look forward to your response, nontheless.

Unfortunately, you did not say this :) but I will come back to you with this subject asap, promised!

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 14 Mar 2015 11:39 #1330

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
rodin wrote:
I did not start that thread.... but I look forward to your response, nontheless.

Unfortunately, you did not say this :) but I will come back to you with this subject asap, promised!

Yeah blame the victim :chuckle:

Third, they are enforced

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 19 Mar 2015 16:46 #1331

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

The first peace
- the most important -
is entering the soul of man
when he recognizes his kinship,
his harmony with the universe - in the knowledge
that resides in the center of the world the great secret.

And that this center is really everywhere - in every one of us.
This is the real peace. All others are merely reflections of it.

The second peace is that which is made between individuals.
And the third is the peace between the nations.
But above all you must understand that there can never be peace
between nations, if not the first peace exists,
which lives within the soul.

Hehaká Sapa, Ogallal-Sioux

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 19 Mar 2015 22:02 #1332

I cant be fucked reading 67 pages of what ever....but are posters saying the world is hollow with an inner earth that another race lives in?

Thanks in advance :O
Last Edit: 19 Mar 2015 22:02 by entrangermercenary1.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 20 Mar 2015 07:31 #1333

• skycentrism
  • Fresh Member
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
I cant be fucked reading 67 pages of what ever....but are posters saying the world is hollow with an inner earth that another race lives in?

Thanks in advance :O

Yes, this another race is us. You live inside the hollow Earth. How do you like it ?

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 28 Mar 2015 21:33 #1334

• Doxus
  • Fresh Member
Concave Earth theory makes sense however there are so many discrepancies and not-fitting pieces to it it's still very confusing.
I can go with concavity fine but the glass sky creates more questions. First centrifugal force could stress this surface a lot and
cause immense structure instability. Small crack could simply destroy whole glass.
I also studied some works of Michael Tsarion where he mentioned that Earth was encaged by the gods to prevent slaves from leaving it or follow the gods to their kingdoms.
So that glass might be some kind of force field created by this giant divine generator responsible for the whole atmosphere.
W cannot know that until we physically confirm research in the stratosphere. Falling glass is risky assumption because
would occur very frequently and would be recorded everywhere.
Silicon glass also is rather yellow in color unlike ice which is blue and sky is definitely blue). Such glassy surface wouldn't
be transparent enough to see clear stars and moon details. It would be blurry and deformed therefore it must be very clear.
I also assumed that whoever created that atmospheric device had to enter this world somehow so there must be an entrance
at least one and it leads to other space where creators live.
Anyway - it's very interesting
Last Edit: 28 Mar 2015 21:37 by Doxus.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 29 Mar 2015 04:00 #1335

• Concaver
  • Fresh Member
Doxus wrote:
Concave Earth theory makes sense however there are so many discrepancies and not-fitting pieces to it it's still very confusing.
I can go with concavity fine but the glass sky creates more questions. First centrifugal force could stress this surface a lot and
cause immense structure instability. Small crack could simply destroy whole glass.
I also studied some works of Michael Tsarion where he mentioned that Earth was encaged by the gods to prevent slaves from leaving it or follow the gods to their kingdoms.
So that glass might be some kind of force field created by this giant divine generator responsible for the whole atmosphere.
W cannot know that until we physically confirm research in the stratosphere. Falling glass is risky assumption because
would occur very frequently and would be recorded everywhere.
Silicon glass also is rather yellow in color unlike ice which is blue and sky is definitely blue). Such glassy surface wouldn't
be transparent enough to see clear stars and moon details. It would be blurry and deformed therefore it must be very clear.
I also assumed that whoever created that atmospheric device had to enter this world somehow so there must be an entrance
at least one and it leads to other space where creators live.
Anyway - it's very interesting

you must booo-leeve!

yellow glass, blue sky...

Last Edit: 29 Mar 2015 04:03 by Concaver. Reason: added video

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 29 Mar 2015 04:01 #1336

• Concaver
  • Fresh Member

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 29 Mar 2015 15:32 #1337

• Doxus
  • Fresh Member
Concaver wrote:
you must booo-leeve!

watch?v=MFKmpZuhM_0

yellow glass, blue sky...

watch?v=EgtTUB_-mc8

Yeah your animation is cool but doesn't show size in km of the spheres.
Is it actually a real scale model? I'd say it's not.
Because we would see a ball of stars instead of evenly distributed shiny stars on the sky.

and you can stay with your boo-leeves

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 09 Apr 2015 03:04 #1338

• rodin
  • Spam Killer

Third, they are enforced

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 09 Apr 2015 05:20 #1339

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
rodin wrote:
truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/63418-hollow-world-theory-inner-world-cosmos-skyscentrism-we-live-in-the-concave-earth.html?start=1320#157606

The worldview of the Edda

is practically identical with cellular cosmology

Midgard, the world of matter is clutched by Fenriswulf (chaos and primordial darkness) and
the tail biting Mitgard snake (infinity). To prevent the cleft palate from snapping, the gods have
errected the sword of divine order, which symbolized the world´s axis at the same time. Out of
its center, piercing Walhall´s (heaven´s) roof, emerges Yggdrasil, the all overshadowing World
Ash Tree (Weltenesche). It is the archetype of worldly holy trees, columns and bosks. In its
branches reside eagle (sun) and h.awk (moon). At the tree´s root, in the middle of the world, the
court site of the gods. It is orbited by the chariot of Irmin or Wodan and the helix sea (Wendelmeer).
Inside Walhall there is a big hall in which Irmingott (Allgott), the "disposer of all things" presides.
In his splendor lies the field of immortality (Odainsakr). The path of Irmin (milky way) leads to the
height of the Gods mountain

www.cellular-cosmology.org/edda.htm
autarkes-rattelsdorf.blogspot.de/2012/03/gesamtuberblick-innenweltkosmoshohlwelt.html

No, I am not a "pagan" :) and no zionist and no "nazi", as I was accused of already before here for starting this thread.
I just try to collect all information available which I deem valid on this theory - as I recurrently stated right from the beginning -
and discuss it decently with mature, intelligent and reasonable people who are interested and capable of development, to
hopefully come to ever new intermediate results for my personal intellectual and mental growth in the process and I am glad
that this is a free forum, where "thinking aloud" is not prohibited, although there are various tendencies clearly perceivable to
supress free speech, especially on this subject and - contrary to the majority - I allow myself to think every thought thinkable.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 09 Apr 2015 05:41 by PFIZIPFEI.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 09 Apr 2015 22:39 #1340

• Concaver
  • Fresh Member
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare