Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth?

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 06 Aug 2014 19:50 #181

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
rodin wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
IF the earth is a globe and we live on its outside in the vastness of the universe,
why does the tiny layer of atmosphere
not get "sucked up" by the immensity of the absolute vacuum?


:wissl:

Are you serious? Gravity, dear boy. As it happens both H2 and He have sufficient kinetic energy to escape its pull and enter, as you say, space....


"kinetic energy"? "gravity"? Tiny earth?

To overcome the power of the universal vacuum?

:killinme:

According to which laws of nature?

:)

You are no Einstein (debunked) believer, are you?
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Aug 2014 12:45 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 08 Aug 2014 18:07 #182

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Oracle wrote:
Avacyn wrote:
They lie about so much... what about this as well?

Not likely.
Just think of air planes, the higher the altitude, the thinner atmosphere.
You got lots of radiation in space, and I think Oxygen would have only isotopes in space, if at all.
Oxygen has iirc 14 isotopes.


Oracle wrote:
Avacyn wrote:

I am sure you are right. But can we just blindly accept everything we are told? I am seeing more and more that I should be cynical to the core, and be suspicious of everything, until proven otherwise.

It purely depends on your level of education in Physics and science in general, and truth is, the average westerner(no pun intended) has a very poor understanding of science, caused by the very bad public 'education' system.
Yes, it is good to ask questions, especially related to special relativity as postulated by the fraudster Einstein.
Certain physical or chemical principles are valid, such as radiation in space, which can be measured, ie empirical evidence exists.



I would very much like to look at the bolded parts from the perspective of Inner World Cosmos theory.


What theories are the statements based on?
Who proved them and how exactly?
Are the results still valid if outer space does not exist?


Please don't get me wrong, I only want to know the full truth and un/fortunately ;) I did not believe in much they told me at school.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 12 Aug 2014 13:04 #183

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: skycentrism

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 12 Aug 2014 22:20 #184

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4930
  • Likes received: 1832
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
rodin wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
IF the earth is a globe and we live on its outside in the vastness of the universe,
why does the tiny layer of atmosphere
not get "sucked up" by the immensity of the absolute vacuum?


:wissl:

Are you serious? Gravity, dear boy. As it happens both H2 and He have sufficient kinetic energy to escape its pull and enter, as you say, space....


"kinetic energy"? "gravity"? Tiny earth?

To overcome the power of the universal vacuum?

:killinme:

According to which laws of nature?

:)

You are no Einstein (debunked) believer, are you?

Einstein is not just a plagarist, he is an actor fronting Jew science fraud, designed to push us away from God, so that the legions of Satan can flourish. Listen up, what do you know about science? i am 100 per cent revisionist but I have a PhD in Chemistry, earned while my real interest was in recording and music production. To revise science first you must be able to evaluate the standard model. To create good modern art first you must be able to paint. ergo Damien Hirst is legit, Picasso is legit, Tracy Emin is degenerate fraud etc

Consider Le Sage, grasshopper...
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 13 Aug 2014 08:25 #185

  • skycentrism
  • skycentrism's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 396
  • Likes received: 315
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 13 Aug 2014 09:49 #186

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
rodin wrote:

Einstein is not just a plagarist, he is an actor fronting Jew science fraud, designed to push us away from God, so that the legions of Satan can flourish. Listen up, what do you know about science? i am 100 per cent revisionist but I have a PhD in Chemistry, earned while my real interest was in recording and music production. To revise science first you must be able to evaluate the standard model. To create good modern art first you must be able to paint. ergo Damien Hirst is legit, Picasso is legit, Tracy Emin is degenerate fraud etc

Consider Le Sage, grasshopper...




grasshopper -> truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/61767-the-this-person-is-this-person-thread.html?start=100#68956




What exactly am I to consider about Le Sage (French: the wise man, profoundly wise man ;) )? His theory of gravity?
Can you give a brief summary on the discrepancies with Einstein's (German: one stone) theory compared to Johannes Lang's cosmology?



ergo Damien Hirst is legit, Picasso is legit, Tracy Emin is degenerate fraud etc

All of them are :joker: :joker: :joker: according to my perception.



To revise science first you must be able to evaluate the standard model.

To be able to respond adequately we first need to know which of the standard science "models" on this thread were not evaluated and revised according to your mainstream/orthodox cosmovision?



my real interest was in recording and music production.

So you are an artist, too, Rodin? What is your real interest today?



:right: www.reddit.com/r/Skycentrism/



"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 Aug 2014 10:17 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 18 Aug 2014 12:25 #187

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961


Tycho Brahe already refuted the Copernican system







According to the testimony of today's astronomers Tycho Brahe (1546-1601) was one of the greatest astronomers ever. Kepler was his employee.

Tycho Brahe postulated a world system of his own and fought against the Copernican with good reason.

Now this is odd and certainly there is a special reason for the fact that in the later works of astronomers to this day, although the Ptolemaic world view is described in detail, Tycho Brahe's system is either not mentioned at all, or dismissed with a few meaningless words.

Those reasons for the rejection of the Copernican system by Tycho Brahe, which are believed to have been invalidated successfully today, are being addressed at great length in modern books on astronomy.

But the main reason of Tycho Brahe opposing Copernicanism is not mentioned anywhere.
Unfortunately the astronomers succeeded in ignoring him completely.


We will now get this evidence against Copernicus from the 'lumber room of history' and dust it off thoroughly.

It is known that the planets are not always "prograding", but occasionally move in the opposite direction, they retrograde.


en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_motion


The Copernicans adjudicate this to be an illusion that would be caused by the earth's orbit around the sun.
But then planets and comets should be equally subject to this illusion!





If you are sitting in a moving train and look out of the window, then the trees outside seemingly move in the opposite direction, and that means all of them, without exception.

If the visible movement of the trees is only an illusion created by the movement of the train, then it is impossible that the apple trees are moving and the pear trees remain static.

Nor can planets participate in a simulated by the "earth movement (earth flight)" retrograde motion, while comets don't.

It is particularly interesting to note the keeping silent of the Copernicans with respect to this unexplicable phenomenon, knowing that Copernicus only postulated his system to create an explication for the apparent retrograde motion.


"We already know that the assumption that the earth might be a planet and orbit the sun, was only postulated to explain the striking stations and retrogrades of the planets.

If a revolution of the earth took place, the orbits of the comets should also be able to change from prograde to retrograde motion and vice versa. But this is never the case.

All comets retain their course unchanged, are either immutably prograte or immutably retrograde.

... Tycho had also observed these peculiarities of comets, but had also immediately drawn the conclusion from them that the adopted movement of the earth must be a false conclusion, because otherwise it would have to exert an influence on the apparent motion of the comets.

In his biography by Olav Bang there is a letter from him to Caspar Peucer, in which he wrote these memorable words to the Wittenberg scholar:

"In addition to that also two comets, which came into opposition with the sun, showed apperently enough, that the earth in fact does not move, because their adopted motion had no effect on the previously calculated and even course of the latter, as is the case with planets, of which Copernik says that they would retrograde for this reason."


Later on there has often occured an occasion in which comets could be observed long enough to become convinced of their inconsistency with the Copernican system. The Great Comet of 1811 was observed 511 days, 359 days the comet of 1825, 286 days Halley in 1835 and 269 days the Great Comet of 1858 - but with all of them the course in the sky was an even one, no semblance of deviation was brought about by the assumed orbit of the earth.

... How is it, then, that in the textbooks on astronomy only those of Tycho's pleas against the Copernican system, which arose from the ignorance of his time with physical things, are mentioned and refuted with unnecessary garrulity, whilst this strong objection is carefully concealed or only superficially touched?"


(Dr. Carl Schöpffer, "The Contradictions in Astronomy" (Berlin 1869)



These were the words of Dr. Carl Schöpffer which document how the astronomical scholars deal with contradictions: The facts are simply suppressed! Copernicus is scientifically disproved and we should no longer disseminate the Copernican system as a matter of course in the truth movement. It is about time to establish a new world system.

The Inner World Cosmos may certainly maintain its position, because it is the only world system that can explain all known phenomena and observations consistently.

All alternative world systems are based on the false Copernican assumptions [eg Hollow Earth, Electric Universe, Welteislehre], therefore are contradictory and cannot lay rightful claim to universal validity.



Source: autarkes-rattelsdorf.blogspot.de/search/label/Tycho%20Brahe
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 Aug 2014 14:59 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: chandrakavi, skycentrism

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 18 Aug 2014 18:08 #188

  • skycentrism
  • skycentrism's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 396
  • Likes received: 315
Well done ! But..
All alternative world systems are based on the false Copernican assumptions [eg Hollow Earth, Electric Universe, Welteislehre], therefore are contradictory and cannot lay rightful claim to universal validity.

Electric Universe is connected with the concave Earth :) Plasma is nothing less than..aether.
Last Edit: 18 Aug 2014 18:57 by skycentrism.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 18 Aug 2014 20:50 #189

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
All alternative world systems are based on the false Copernican assumptions, ... therefore are contradictory and cannot lay rightful claim to universal validity.

Edit

I am not the author of this article but I think I started to understand the basics :) and I would very much appreciate his personal contribution on this thread, but I got the impression he is quite fed up with fighting cohorts of ignoramuses and shills after all these years and prefers to take it easy ... he does not comment much on his own blog either ;)


"Universal" in this context means "in every respect" ... if I got it right.


Thus the Electric Universe theory may be correct, except the part which is based upon the false Copernican system.
Autarkes Rattelsdorf only mentions the Electric Universe, NOT specifically the Aether theory in his above article.
I haven't studied the Aether theory yet, so I can only give an account for now on what Autarkes Rattelsdorf states:


The Alleged Proof Against the Existence of Aether

"The Aeather wind is said to be produced by the earth's movement. So there is only one basic assumption, which this experiment postulates: The earth's movement! Thus, if Aether does exist, then the earth does not move!"



From: "Der wahre Aufbau unseres Universums - Teil 3: Dogmen auflösen"
(the real structure of our universe - part 3: dissolving dogmas)


Äther/Aether: autarkes-rattelsdorf.blogspot.de/search/label/%C3%84ther


(I assume responsibility for all misconceptions derived from the translation ONLY and will gladly try to answer all questions arising from it.)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Aug 2014 13:09 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: skycentrism

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 19 Aug 2014 13:32 #190

  • skycentrism
  • skycentrism's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 396
  • Likes received: 315
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 19 Aug 2014 15:20 #191

  • Frog
  • Frog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
  • Posts: 2072
  • Likes received: 1701



"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Last Edit: 19 Aug 2014 15:32 by Frog.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 19 Aug 2014 19:54 #192

  • skycentrism
  • skycentrism's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 396
  • Likes received: 315
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 19 Aug 2014 20:39 #193

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
novum wrote:
Are stars that we see holes in the dome then? :hahano:

(Sorry i havent watched the vids on account of the internet im currently using.)

A good sense of humour is absolutely vital in these days of universal deceit, Novum.
I would not have started this topic if this wasn't the first time that someone was able to convince me, an extreme sceptic, and make me understand the proof, which has been on my list for some years already, because I felt something is not quite right since I was a teenager, observing, while lying on the beach that the waterline on the horizon appeared to be much higher than the level of the sandy place where I was enjoying the :lumi:

The EXPERIMENT is easy to understand and completely logical.
This scheme shows why we could see the reflection of the shore and buildings on the water:

OK here it comes & this is the best I could do for you to may explain this misconception!
You should always make yourself a small drawing when it comes to technical stuff!
Even I need the drawing sample to visualize the reality of this phenomena!

Because you are moving your Head higher than Sea Level your true viewed target point moves faraway from your original position.
So the mirror effect being lower from your eye level is actually the part you are seeing; which makes the faraway target point appear higher.
Because you have the ability to look downward being higher with your eyes than at the water-level position! So you are actually seeing all the area from the target horizon point right down to your feet or body.

If you truly would have your eyes exactly at water level; just by looking down less than 1mm would make your target point vanish & you be looking into the darkness of the earth with no mirror view area being visible.

In reality your example would be comparable with the extreme position by standing on top of a mountain looking down at the curvature of the Earth which logically produces a much further away target point then if you would be at ground level.
Even your eyes only being 10cm = 100mm of the ground will produce this same effect with this type of big radius the earth has.

Now the rest is in your court ............. try to remember truth stays truth no matter who created the theory!

Hope this helped you to get clarity about your phenomena you seeing if you at the sea looking at the horizon.


You see on the left image below; the small section of triangle in front of the human standing upright ....... this is the mirror area we are talking about!
Even 10 or 50cm of sea level will create this triangle area being a lower view area than the horizon target point your eyes are reaching & seeing.
Its not the target point which is higher but you now have the ability to view the area from horizon target point right down to your feet or body!


The other way you could see the clear curvature of earth is by walking up a mountain 2000 to 3000 meter high & don't look at the difference between you and the horizon target point in front ............... but look at the difference from the center horizon to the right & from the center point to the left while you up on a high mountain!
As in the image shows on the right and its not a camera lens effect!
Because I did walk up a mountain 2750 meter high personally and seen this reality with my own two eyes & its clearly visible & beautiful at the same time! Go in a plain & just once look out the window same thing too! ;) :)
Its not a wide angle lens effect involved its the real deal view of the earth true curvature!

Also if it were true that we are in the inner shell of a sphere all things which are located in this inner sphere shell should gets projected into the sky area from your location point of view.
No; such theory makes no logical sense from what we are seeing in the reality!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 19 Aug 2014 21:17 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 19 Aug 2014 21:15 #194

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
I would really appreciate to have the contents of this comment in German, Mario, if possible - by pm with pleasure!
Thank you very much and please accept my sincerest apologies for not being able to respond immediately,
for I am still working on this topic and only started to understand the basics.
What I already got is: This is the truth and it feels soooo right.



And please try to read the previous comments and watch the videos, see the pictures .. on this thread
- meanwhile -
we already discussed this topic extensively, as far as I remember.

:)
tags david icke tpv alex jones infowar jo conrad bewusst tv alexander wagandt tagesenergie ivo sasek azk sylvia stolz
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Aug 2014 21:26 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 19 Aug 2014 23:23 #195

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I would really appreciate to have the contents of this comment in German, Mario, if possible - by pm with pleasure!
Thank you very much and please accept my sincerest apologies for not being able to respond immediately,
for I am still working on this topic and only started to understand the basics.
What I already got is: This is the truth and it feels soooo right.



And please try to read the previous comments and watch the videos, see the pictures .. on this thread
- meanwhile -
we already discussed this topic extensively, as far as I remember.
:)
tags david icke tpv alex jones infowar jo conrad bewusst tv alexander wagandt tagesenergie ivo sasek azk sylvia stolz
Hah ........... Now you giving me a totally crazy job to translate these things into German logic ...... :noway:
I can only say you better try to read my English!
I never written things in German for 25 years & specially not in German about technical things!

Anyway try this; but I say you may not understand my German because I'm out of training for to long!
Even when I hear Germans talking around me at times it sounds really strange to me that's how long I did not use German!

But we will see if this will do or if it turns into a total disaster! :D You be the judge .......
This will be a disaster I think! :facepalm:


                                                                      * --- >
< --- *
 ← ( Click the to Expand text ) & view the details
Click to Expand to view details                           → [ Click to expand ]


@ oiram @
Last Edit: 19 Aug 2014 23:37 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 19 Aug 2014 23:33 #196

  • Frog
  • Frog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
  • Posts: 2072
  • Likes received: 1701
@Mario,

Can you explain the results of the experiment in the video below the results of which indicate that the curvature of the earth is concave not convex?


"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 20 Aug 2014 00:47 #197

  • Frog
  • Frog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
  • Posts: 2072
  • Likes received: 1701
Summit of Mount Everest

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, skycentrism

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 20 Aug 2014 01:22 #198

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
Frog wrote:
@Mario,

Can you explain the results of the experiment in the video below the results of which indicate that the curvature of the earth is concave not convex?
My clear view what they done would never work to give you any decent data.

Even if you would use a Laser level over such big distances you already have to include theoretical earth curvature estimation calculations.
Then again it depends on where on earth you would do such thing because the earth is oval & not a perfect sphere.

There is a big difference if something is set to level or of somethings is set to a straight line or beam of a laser light instrument.


To many things to consider would not even know where to start to doubt there entire test procedure.
1) Where is there reference point to create a straight line over such long distance?

2) Water Tides & Currents movement

3) High & low air pressure

4) Wind effects

5) Time of recording in the heat of the day, morning or night or all mixed data.

6) Water temperature around center & shore line, water depth in different locations.

7) Water tension at different temperatures

8) Where did they measure from a hanging wire?

8) The accompanying Music in the vid tells me something
9) The voice of the commentator tells me another thing

10) Also its a bogus theory by the things we already can observe physically as I also stated in my first post.

The if there theory would work what type of Sun would they have? half on fire half is dead.
Day and night how would this work if we would rotate around the Sun. Should be daytime 24 hours if the sun gives light all around?
No?

Anyway good luck to all believers ........ you got my blessing just keep it coming!


And there is this how they even set it up >>> followed the earth level?
Last Edit: 20 Aug 2014 02:04 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 20 Aug 2014 01:41 #199

  • Frog
  • Frog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
  • Posts: 2072
  • Likes received: 1701
The experiments specifications and the tolerances etc. are explained in the video and it seems well thought out and constructed to me. As for the effects of the water they used a perforated cylinder to stabilise the surface of the water before taking a read from inside the cylinder. So it seems safe to assume that the atmospheric effects were consistent at each reading. The tide etc. was also taken into account. There were multiple references such as mercury levels and plumb lines. They didn't use wire to take the measurements from their were wires to prevent the risk of sagging of the timbers, which were also rotated as the section was moved to the next position to remove any error due to sag. There were also a number of scientific observers some of whom were sceptics and they verified and signed off on each reading. The experiment was conducted in the Florida USA.

Then there are the mine shaft plum bob experiments conducted in France and the US which also provided evidence that the centre point isn't inside the earth but the sky.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Last Edit: 20 Aug 2014 01:48 by Frog.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, skycentrism

Hollow World Theory, Inner World Cosmos, Skycentrism - We Live In The Concave Earth? 20 Aug 2014 07:23 #200

  • skycentrism
  • skycentrism's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 396
  • Likes received: 315
Mario -> I feel like you are late a bit :) Maybe in the beginning of this thread, your opinions would appear probable, but now I'm sorry to say that but you're wasting your time :thumbup:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Johannes Lang - The Hollow World Theory - Die Hohlwelttheorie 1938 - ENGLISH Translation18.73Sunday, 04 June 2017
TOPIC: Johannes Lang - The Hollow World Theory - Die Hohlwelttheorie 1938 - ENGLISH18.73Wednesday, 05 October 2016
Skycentrism - We live inside the earth17.85Friday, 18 April 2014
[excerpt of] Skycentrism - We live inside the earth17.66Monday, 12 December 2016
The Earth is Convex not Concave12.34Thursday, 16 April 2015
[excerpt of] The Earth is Convex not Concave12.2Sunday, 16 October 2016
Two private experiments confirming Concave Earth12.07Tuesday, 22 September 2015
Hollow Earth11.8Wednesday, 21 December 2016
Hollow Earth11.8Friday, 25 July 2014
Hollow Earth Poll11.67Wednesday, 12 June 2019
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 263 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 239 - Raised
( £ 185 GBP )
donation thermometer
70%
Updated
27th February 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.