Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Albert Einstein DEBUNKED

These things gets me really thinking. ---- Albert Einstein DEBUNKED 09 Aug 2014 19:42 #41

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Here we go I found it!
Originally Posted by flyermay wrote:
I have a question:
What would happen with light?
If I'm traveling at the speed of light inside a train, and I shine a light beam to the ceiling; will it bounce back exactly on the same spot?

These things gets me really thinking.
I like to comment & also place a new question .... would like your opinion on my idea.

On you're question I would say yes.

Would it not be the same for light or lets say Water?

Lets say you traveling a constant speed of 100 km/h in a train and you pour out a glass of water onto the floor?

Would the water end up on the floor rectangular below the glass or would it drop lets say 1 Meter away from you considering the speed you travel ....

I say it hits the floor directly below the glass?

Now I like to get back to the light speed issue.

Lets say you in the front of a train looking through the front window of the train & traveling with light speed; then you shining a spot light through the front window into the driving direction.

Would the light from the spotlight go through the front window of the train & beyond again traveling with light speed or would the light not even get out of you're Spotlight or may stops at the window?

One more logical presumption I have;
even if the light does not get stucked & only gets out of the Spotlight up to the front Window of the train would this not prove that light can travel faster then the speed of light?

I say yes it should gets out of the Spotlight & beyond the front window..... Lets try it out to be sure

I have to presume but I say yes & it should move now with double light speed externally of the front train window running on light speed already?

If I would have just some truth in my presumption; would it not mean that light could go faster than the speed of light or even double it's speed like in my theoretical example idea?

Interesting because this is something I need to workout for something I like to try with electrons.... related to Tesla's stuff.

See if I can make one more post on my idea.

Interesting stuff I really love these logical challenges & brain busters ..... beyond Einsteins limits!

Logic is my life & trying you're logical ideas could be a new future!

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1059696326&postcount=287 

@ oiram @
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

One more for the brain cells. Question --- Albert Einstein DEBUNKED 09 Aug 2014 19:54 #42

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
One more for the brain cells.

My Question:

Would I be able to shoot my self into the back with my own bullet coming from my own Gun considering this theoretical condition?

Lets say the ring represents a rail around the earth & I am standing upright on a trolley have a gun and shoot & I move around the earth with light speed in opposite direction of the bullet I shoot out of my gun.

Would my own bullet hit me in the back?

With what speed the bullet would hit me in the back if at all?

One more question getting back to the traveling more then light speed:

Lets say I shoot the gun but I am moving in the same direction as the bullet exceeding my gun & I travel with light speed on the trolley around the earth while shooting the gun.

Would the Bullet even get out of my Gun.
If yes what speed would the bullet travel? .....Should it not be more then light speed?

Or would I shoot my self in the front but I'm pointing the gun in traveling direction & shoot while being on light speed in shooting direction?
Considering this theory I created & I would sit in a car & shine a Spotlight out of my front Window & I'm driving with a speed of 100 km/h would the light not travel the speed of light plus 100 km/h?

Or would the light be 100 Km/h slower then the speed of light?

@ oiram @

What would Einstein have said to this idea of mine? --- Albert Einstein DEBUNKED 09 Aug 2014 20:11 #43

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
What would Einstein have said to this idea of mine?
Everything is relative? ....... to its counter wight that right!

I love to solve mystery's ............. exactly what they made for to be solved!
This is how I would do it if I'm on my own!

Very simple tools and materials are required to do the job.
I can move tonnes with this & hight is only limited by the length of the pivotal arm & hight of the pivotal point.

You could easily lift your own car up one or two meters of the ground & swing it 180 degrees away from its original position with this simple method.

Would take some time but no problem if its a half of a lifetime project plan & vision with nothing else to do then moving rocks.
I would build a Pyramid with this; no problem at all. Shifting rocks over a long distance over the land & even lifting rocks of a boat onto land.

Truly no Alien technology required I would say............ but what do I know I'm not a Einstein.
We are the aliens anyhow & many are just disconnected from there true unique & amazing brain creative ability.
If you would have many normal logical thinking individuals being tuned in brains & work towards one project task you could physically move mountains or build them. As they did in the past already! Not a real miracle at all this stuff
But there are still things which truly are not fitting in anywhere yet!

@ oiram @

What would Einstein have said to this idea of mine? --- Albert Einstein DEBUNKED 16 Dec 2014 20:54 #44

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Aristarchus wrote:
Hello everyone. I was finally able to login - apparently I misspelled Aristarchus, so now I'm without the "c" (Frog, Novum)? If you guys can change this, greatly appreciate it. Have not posted at DIF for some while, tired of the glib moronic banter and in-your-face shills that if they're not amusing entertaining like a freak show, are otherwise boring.

Great work Chandrakavi - really like reading your Hollow Earth thread. It's quite educational and enlightening. I hope to start some other alternative science pages - like the threads questioning Einstein.

Your contributions would be very much welcome, Aristarchus, and I am also very interested in learning about the Electric Universe theory and Walter Russell! Up to now I only started to read a book by his wife :)

Aristarchus wrote:

Thank you so much, Novum. I no longer have the distinction for insulting a great Greek mind. :) I'm excited about the projects here at TZ. I've been enjoying and wanting to participate. I like the Science threads ... and focus on the Electric Universe and hopefully exploring Walter Russell Science ...
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: chandrakavi

Albert Einstein DEBUNKED 16 Dec 2014 23:33 #45

• voltaire in senile mode
C Giuliani did shows quoting info suggesting Einstein was a fraud - 1) web.archive.org/web/20130617045838/http://mp3.oraclebroadcasting.com/Truth_Hertz/Truth_Hertz.2010-01-31_16k.mp3

i thot there were multiple shows but this seems to be the only one that i uncovered in 15 minutes of looking - this was pretty convincing but as there is no counter argument???? who knows

as before - full giuliani wayback archives here - look for your self

web.archive.org/web/20130311064555/http://oraclebroadcasting.com/archives.php?who=truth_hertz

Albert Einstein DEBUNKED 01 Oct 2015 05:32 #46

• novum
  • Platinum Member
This is an article on corrupt science and Einstein

Mainstream Science Is Stuck by David Scott de Hilster
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 01 Oct 2015 05:34 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin

Albert Einstein DEBUNKED 01 Oct 2015 05:34 #47

• novum
  • Platinum Member
EINSTEINWRONG - THE MIRACLE YEAR

A documentary that rocks science to its core.

einsteinwrong.com/new/

www.imdb.com/title/tt3380298/
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Albert Einstein DEBUNKED 01 Oct 2015 05:36 #48

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Einstein Was Wrong -- and Stokes Also

John Chappell Natural Philsophy Alliance > John Erik Persson > Aether > Einstein Was Wrong — and Stokes Also

www.naturalphilosophy.org/site/johnerikpersson/2015/05/10/einstein-was-wrong-and-stokes-also/

1365 = 1

Albert Einstein DEBUNKED 01 Oct 2015 05:36 #49

• novum
  • Platinum Member

1365 = 1

Albert Einstein DEBUNKED 01 Oct 2015 08:01 #50

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom

E = MC2

Evolution = Manifested Christ2

|||||||| ▲ As Above so Below ▼ ||||||||

E = MC2

Evilness = Monopolised Corruption2
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 01 Oct 2015 08:19 by Mario.

One more for the brain cells. Question --- Albert Einstein DEBUNKED 01 Oct 2015 15:42 #51

• Resonator
  • Fresh Member
Mario wrote:
One more for the brain cells.

My Question:

Would I be able to shoot my self into the back with my own bullet coming from my own Gun considering this theoretical condition?

Lets say the ring represents a rail around the earth & I am standing upright on a trolley have a gun and shoot & I move around the earth with light speed in opposite direction of the bullet I shoot out of my gun.

Would my own bullet hit me in the back?

With what speed the bullet would hit me in the back if at all?

One more question getting back to the traveling more then light speed:

Lets say I shoot the gun but I am moving in the same direction as the bullet exceeding my gun & I travel with light speed on the trolley around the earth while shooting the gun.

Would the Bullet even get out of my Gun.
If yes what speed would the bullet travel? .....Should it not be more then light speed?

Or would I shoot my self in the front but I'm pointing the gun in traveling direction & shoot while being on light speed in shooting direction?
Considering this theory I created & I would sit in a car & shine a Spotlight out of my front Window & I'm driving with a speed of 100 km/h would the light not travel the speed of light plus 100 km/h?

Or would the light be 100 Km/h slower then the speed of light?

@ oiram @

These questions have no relevance in reality if the calculation of mass and relativity are correct
At just 1 tenth of the speed of light, things are twice their mass allegedly..
so we are moving out of the realm of a person firing the gun at these speeds as the body could not sustain its self under such forces..
then there would be the issue of the different materials constructed in a stable atmosphere where the masses of each of the materials can be manipulated into shapes to make the gun, once these parts of the gun are taken out of the stable environment and accelerated to the speed of light, they cannot hold their original shapes as they would expand a different rates according to their different masses..gun metal, spring, bullet, shell casing and gun powder to name a few obvious ones.

When we are theorising, we need to see the world from the smallest things and their interaction, not the collective body of things interaction, imho.
Like the gun, it is an organised collection micro-materials making up the larger item we associate it with as a tool for firing a collection of lead and sometimes steel atoms/particles in a controlled direction charged with very high amounts of energy..
The best question would be,imho, Does the bullet simply house the energy? Is the bullet a container? The gun powder contains the energy in an inert state, when the pin strikes the firing pin,this energy creates a chain reaction releasing the stored energy, which then charges both the shell and the bullet. The forces of the gunmetal are greater than those of the released energy, which hold the slightly expanded shell in place which releases the now charged bullet, which will follow the path of least resistance, down the chamber, spiralling at tremendous rates until it leaves the chamber and continues through the air, shedding energy with each millisecond..

take a look at this video here showing bullets at a million fps

we can see energy in action here, very nice photography..
Incidentally, is anyone familiar with bruce cathie's work?
Very interesting guy, he calculates that reality is not constant,but rather pulses at a rate of approx 180,000 times per second..
In this video, it seems like the camera occasionally picks up these moments of nothingness when everything is dark..on the off pulse so to speak.
Just my own speculation here btw, I cannot prove it.

I do think Einstein was wrong though, as a previous poster mentioned, he stated 'there is no Aether' and science just forgot about this all pervasive force outside of time and space, and instead still pursues the elusive dark matter which nobody has ever found and requires ridiculous calculus to justify it.
Wilhelm Reich Proved to Einstein that there was a measurable energy with orgone..Einstein agreed with Reich, then 4 days later changed his views completely..why would this be?
Perhaps his handlers told him this was not to be acknowledged by science..

Albert Einstein DEBUNKED 01 Oct 2015 17:15 #52

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
OFFLINEPlatinum BoarderMy Word is My SwordPosts: 10045Likes received: 3937

Aristarchus wrote:

Hello everyone. I was finally able to login - apparently I misspelled Aristarchus, so now I'm without the "c" (Frog, Novum)? If you guys can change this, greatly appreciate it. Have not posted at DIF for some while, tired of the glib moronic banter and in-your-face shills that if they're not amusing entertaining like a freak show, are otherwise boring.

Great work Chandrakavi - really like reading your Hollow Earth thread. It's quite educational and enlightening. I hope to start some other alternative science pages - like the threads questioning Einstein.

Great to have you, glad to have you interested in the Hollow Earth thread, and your contributions are surely welcome friend.
Last Edit: 01 Oct 2015 17:17 by chandrakavi.

Albert Einstein DEBUNKED 01 Oct 2015 18:17 #53

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
chandrakavi wrote:

Aristarchus wrote:

Great to have you, glad to have you interested in the Hollow Earth thread, and your contributions are surely welcome friend.

What exactly have I to do with this comment, chandrakavi?

:dunno:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Albert Einstein DEBUNKED 01 Oct 2015 22:07 #54

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
chandrakavi wrote:

Aristarchus wrote:

What exactly have I to do with this comment, chandrakavi?

:dunno:
, I was referring Aristarchus, where he says he enjoyed the Hollow Earth thread.
I saw it because you quoted it, or else I wouldn't have known about it, thank you PFIZIPFEI!

:)
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Albert Einstein DEBUNKED 21 Jan 2016 13:24 #55

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

A picture is worth a thousand words.
A lie is worth trilliongazillion bucks.

Source: piotrbein.wordpress.com/2015/12/24/einsteins-equation-and-the-jewish-people/
More: antizionistleague, antitraitors

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Albert Einstein DEBUNKED - Einstein the Fake by Brian Ruhe 02 Feb 2016 19:32 #56

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Brian Ruhe about

Einstein the Fake and Tesla Part 1 - 3

Please take note of the video descriptions.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 Feb 2016 19:33 by PFIZIPFEI.

Albert Einstein DEBUNKED 20 Feb 2016 04:38 #57

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
Robert Otey - Unscientific Cosmogony: Gravity, Quantum Physics & Einstein - Hour 1
December 30, 2015
Robert Otey has spent the past 25 years doing research into alternative Cosmology. He is behind the YouTube channel, 77Gslinger, where he has close to 700 videos relating to the Electric Universe, Sacred Geometry, Cymatics, and the work of Walter Russell, Viktor Schauberger, DB Larson, Nikola Tesla and others. Otey is the author of two books, “Free Energy and Free Thinking” and “Gravity is a Myth and Does Not Exist; Electricity is the Only Force in the Universe.”

Robert begins with an overview of the convincing evidence he has discovered that contradicts and debunks the flawed theoretical gravitation based/big bang cosmogony taught in academia. He states that his enormous body of work proves this is in fact an electric universe based upon the foundations of sacred geometry. He gives credit to the revolutionary free energy discoveries made by Schauberger, Tesla, Moray, and others who discarded the false models of explosion based, fuel sucking technology upheld to render astronomical profits for the world’s energy barons, war mongers and central bankers. Robert explains the main proofs behind the electric universe model and how these elements produce the effect we know as gravity. We discuss the model of magnetism, the field of quantum physics, and the nuclear atom theory. Robert talks about the two main foundations of quantum mechanics, The double-slit experiment and the Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle. We look at the idea of relativism in science and the deceptive language of mathematics, along with the history of Einstein and his manufactured science. Further, we consider the birth of the Nobel Prize scene and the corresponding rise of National Socialism in Germany.

In the member segment, Otey gets into the heavily ethnocentrically promoted arena of Jewish inventions and the mythical “genius gene” that is supposedly responsible for a huge proportion of Nobel Prize winning scientific discoveries in physics. We discuss the cultural Marxist infiltration of academia and the shameless bid for control through junk technologies that is destroying Western civilization. We look at the achievements of Victor Schauberger, a nature based scientist from a long lineage of foresters, who engineered sophisticated tools based on his observations of the power of implosion. Robert touches on the subject of radiation and the nuclear scare scam that he says needs reexamining. We give some critical thought to the viability of free energy and what has been keeping this Earth preserving technology from replacing the current, colossally costly applications. Later, we examine the credibility of popularly upheld scientists like Carl Sagan and Stephen Hawking, and we speculate as to why the bulk of modern scientific developments are keyed in on intensifying the death grip of control on humanity.

www.redicecreations.com/radio/2015/12/RIR-151230.php
www.redicecreations.com/radio/2015/12/RIR-151230.php

Last Edit: 20 Feb 2016 04:43 by Lizzy.

Albert Einstein DEBUNKED 24 Feb 2016 18:09 #58

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member

Truth is anti-semitic

Albert Einstein DEBUNKED 26 Feb 2016 17:36 #59

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Very good new interview - Red Ice v Bjerknes

whoolisblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/red-ice-radio-interview-with.html
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Albert Einstein DEBUNKED 29 Mar 2017 17:24 #60

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Android Replicant wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Thank you hasbara, for getting this thread really started with your questionable comments.

I see.
So because clarity was requested that means we're Jewish.
Is there any point in speaking to you at all?
:roll:

Nope ... either one agrees with pfizzie, or one is a jew.
Simple, really .... just like her.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."