Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Cabbalistic Origins of Physics - Science = Religion

Cabbalistic Origins of Physics - Science = Religion 07 Nov 2014 12:38 #21

  • skycentrism
  • skycentrism's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 396
  • Likes received: 315
Touches heliocentrism too :)

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Cabbalistic Origins of Physics - Science = Religion 12 Nov 2014 17:35 #22

  • Concaver
  • Concaver's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 146
  • Likes received: 40
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Cabbalistic Origins of Physics - Science = Religion 14 Nov 2014 22:16 #23

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
PFIZIPFEI wrote:



I thought you might be happy to see there is a soulmate out there, mario

www.youtube.com/user/nettledned/about

.



Oh, what a pity, that your 'soul mate' ;) deleted the revealing video after I posted it here, marioiram.


"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 Nov 2014 22:17 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Cabbalistic Origins - Science = Religion 19 Nov 2014 13:10 #24

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
The whole "science business" is not only corrupt to the core, but also based on
OCCULT BELIEFS and OCCULT NUMBER/LETTER-JUGGLING






The Ascendancy of the Scientific Dictatorship

Part One: Illuminating the Occult Origin of Darwinism



zax wrote:
This ‘selective sovereignty,’ vigorously enforced by the epistemic autocracy of the elite, effectively marginalized dissenters and consummated the apotheosis of the ‘bookkeepers.’ Hoffman explains:


“The cryptocracy has successfully harnessed to its own ends the huge potential for promoting secret political-occult agendas to the public, by presenting them as unassailable ‘objective scientific truth.’ Since the bogey of ‘science’ instills in secularists a sort of blind reverence, opponents of political and occult agendas promoted through the propaganda of scientism are quickly stigmatized as ‘Neanderthal,’ especially with regard to their opposition to Darwinism, a dogma proved false by Norman Macbeth in his magisterial Darwin Retried and exposed as a cult by Gertrude Himmelfarb in Darwin.” (Hoffman, 49)

Suddenly, ‘ostensible control over the knowable’ became the Divine Providence of god-like ‘bookkeepers.’ Meanwhile, their opponents became heretics and were ‘burned at the stake’ (i.e., marginalized by academia and other secular institutions). Hoffman states:


“The doctrine of man playing god reaches its nadir in the philosophy of scientism which makes possible the complete mental, spiritual and physical enslavement of mankind through technologies such as satellite and computer surveillance; a state of affairs symbolized by the ‘
All Seeing Eye‘ above the unfinished pyramid on the U.S. one dollar bill.” (Hoffman, 50)
www.conspiracyarchive.com/2014/01/15/the-ascendancy-of-the-scientific-dictatorship-part-one/



Thanks zax :up: truth-zone.net/forum/history/64696-the-ascendancy-of-the-scientific-dictatorship.html

The Worldwide List of Dissident Scientists truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/64535-the-worldwide-list-of-dissident-scientists.html

:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: chandrakavi, skycentrism

Cabbalistic Origins - Science = Religion 19 Nov 2014 13:58 #25

  • skycentrism
  • skycentrism's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 396
  • Likes received: 315
Nice, Darwin's evolution theory is the same religion as Heliocentrism :) :up:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Cabbalistic Origins - Science = Religion 21 Nov 2014 20:23 #26

  • skycentrism
  • skycentrism's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 396
  • Likes received: 315
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Cabbalistic Origins - Science = Religion 22 Nov 2014 21:58 #27

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
Interesting video, mainly focused on the Rosicrucian ties of the Royal Society members and their handsigns in paintings, but the last sentence, how could it be otherwise: "Adolf Hitler, he is doing it of course, it wouldn't be a cult without Hitler, I guess." discredits it to some extent from my point of view.


In later years, Hitler continued the persecution of Anthroposophists, Theosophists, Freemasons, and Rosicrucians.



It wouldn't be a cult video without Hitler, I guess :yerright:

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 Nov 2014 21:06 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Cabbalistic Origins of Physics - Science = Religion 27 Dec 2014 19:31 #28

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
PFIZIPFEI wrote:


Cabbalistic Origins of "modern" Physics and Cosmology.

Mainstream science is based on "religious" beliefs!

Video by Skycentrism
Original article: autarkes-rattelsdorf.blogspot.co.at/2014/02/die-wahre-grundlage-der-schulphysik.html



"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: skycentrism

Cabbalistic Origins of Physics - Science = Religion 19 Mar 2015 15:00 #29

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
rodin wrote:
Communism and CAPITALISM are ultimately indistinguishable. IMO the world would be a MUCH more honest place, and better for all colours, had Hitler won. Better still if the UK etc had allied with him. But no, we were all Jew run and look at the prize. 10 per cent and falling....

As for free energy, that I do not believe in. Never seen it work yet. Contradicts pre-Talmudian science



1. As for free energy, that I do not believe in.

2. Never seen it work yet.

3. Contradicts pre-Talmudian science



Questions:

1. You do not believe in free energy.
a) Does this mean you believe it does not exist at all?
b) Does this also mean you know or can even prove that it does not exist?

2. You never saw any kind of free energy work.
a) Did you see the earth expand?
c) Do you think only what you can "see working" exists?

3. a) What exactly is "pre-Talmudian science" and in which way does it contradict free energy?
Do you b) think or believe, that there is also "post-Talmudian science"
and, according to you, c) does "non-Talmudian science" exist at this time,
and if so, d) what exactly is "non-Talmudian science" from your point of view?


I look forward to your concise answers
and please do not hesitate to ask, if my questions may not be crystal clear to you,
because of my poor command of English.
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Mar 2015 16:02 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Cabbalistic Origins of Physics - Science = Religion 24 Mar 2015 22:09 #30

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
Bumping the thread for rodin

just in case he might have missed the questions directed at him.

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Cabbalistic Origins of Physics - Science = Religion 24 Mar 2015 22:31 #31

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4862
  • Likes received: 1818
Do you know anything about real science Phiz? Like how to measure the viscosity of a fluid, or make an electronic circuit, or how a motor works etc? You know, practical everyday stuff?
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Cabbalistic Origins of Physics - Science = Religion 24 Mar 2015 22:49 #32

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
rodin wrote:
Do you know anything about real science Phiz? Like how to measure the viscosity of a fluid, or make an electronic circuit, or how a motor works etc? You know, practical everyday stuff?



What do you think, rodin?

And would you mind answering my very simple questions?


:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Cabbalistic Origins of Physics - Science = Religion 24 Mar 2015 23:05 #33

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4862
  • Likes received: 1818
I think you do not understand science very well at all, therefore you preach from a position of ignorance, furthermore you absolutely demand I answer questions on a thread not of my making...
1. As for free energy, that I do not believe in.

2. Never seen it work yet.

3. Contradicts pre-Talmudian science


Questions:

1. You do not believe in free energy.
a) Does this mean you believe it does not exist at all?
b) Does this also mean you know or can even prove that it does not exist?

2. You never saw any kind of free energy work.
a) Did you see the earth expand?
c) Do you think only what you can "see working" exists?

3. a) What exactly is "pre-Talmudian science" and in which way does it contradict free energy?
Do you b) think or believe, that there is also "post-Talmudian science"
and, according to you, c) does "non-Talmudian science" exist at this time,
and if so, d) what exactly is "non-Talmudian science" from your point of view?


I look forward to your concise answers
and please do not hesitate to ask, if my questions may not be crystal clear to you,
because of my poor command of English.

1) Free energy is scientifically and mathematically impossible. Hutchinson effect etc is Jew fraud. Surprised Deanna fell for Judy Wood, and cannot see Jew theatre of Sandy Hook, don't trust most women, even good ones, on hard sums

2) I have multiple and diverse forensic geological evidence for Earth expansion, you have, I speculate, none of the sort for free energy.

3) Before Jews ran academia lock stock and barrel. Now everything is framed in terms of fantasy fissiks a la Ein Stein etc
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 24 Mar 2015 23:06 by rodin.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Cabbalistic Origins of Physics - Science = Religion 24 Mar 2015 23:18 #34

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3694
  • Likes received: 2233
Neutral, genuine, non confrontational question
So Tesla and free energy (Giuliani and spingola both say ITS TRUE) is not TRUE?

NB= I dont take everything CG and DS say as Gospel but they have done more reading on most subjects than I have.


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Cabbalistic Origins of Physics - Science = Religion 24 Mar 2015 23:22 #35

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4862
  • Likes received: 1818
Voltaire wrote:
Neutral, genuine, non confrontational question
So Tesla and free energy (Giuliani and spingola both say ITS TRUE) is not TRUE?

NB= I dont take everything CG and DS say as Gospel but they have done more reading on most subjects than I have.

Free energy is impossible

Basic thermodynamics. Deanna is of course "merely" a woman :D Charlie though, well he hates Christ as much as Jews...
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Cabbalistic Origins of Physics - Science = Religion 26 Mar 2015 07:32 #36

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
rodin wrote:
I think you do not understand science very well at all, therefore you preach from a position of ignorance, furthermore you absolutely demand I answer questions on a thread not of my making...
1. As for free energy, that I do not believe in.

2. Never seen it work yet.

3. Contradicts pre-Talmudian science


Questions:

1. You do not believe in free energy.
a) Does this mean you believe it does not exist at all?
b) Does this also mean you know or can even prove that it does not exist?

2. You never saw any kind of free energy work.
a) Did you see the earth expand?
c) Do you think only what you can "see working" exists?

3. a) What exactly is "pre-Talmudian science" and in which way does it contradict free energy?
Do you b) think or believe, that there is also "post-Talmudian science"
and, according to you, c) does "non-Talmudian science" exist at this time,
and if so, d) what exactly is "non-Talmudian science" from your point of view?



I look forward to your concise answers
and please do not hesitate to ask, if my questions may not be crystal clear to you,
because of my poor command of English.


1) Free energy is scientifically and mathematically impossible. Hutchinson effect etc is Jew fraud. Surprised Deanna fell for Judy Wood, and cannot see Jew theatre of Sandy Hook, don't trust most women, even good ones, on hard sums

2) I have multiple and diverse forensic geological evidence for Earth expansion, you have, I speculate, none of the sort for free energy.

3) Before Jews ran academia lock stock and barrel. Now everything is framed in terms of fantasy fissiks a la Ein Stein etc



These are - by no means - answers to my questions, rodin.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Cabbalistic Origins of Physics - Science = Religion 26 Mar 2015 10:19 #37

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4862
  • Likes received: 1818
Au contraire I answered every one of your questions.
Questions:

1. You do not believe in free energy.

Correct

a) Does this mean you believe it does not exist at all?

Already answered, same question as your rhetorical 1. You do not believe in free energy. Redundant question

b) Does this also mean you know or can even prove that it does not exist?

Already answered, Free energy is scientifically and mathematically impossible.

2. You never saw any kind of free energy work.

Neither has anyone

a) Did you see the earth expand?

Well you know I did not, because it is in the past. I also did not see Hitler being a great and benign dictator. However I did answer...

I have multiple and diverse forensic geological evidence for Earth expansion... which is absolutely true. I also have forensic evidence for gas chambers being a hoax.

c) Do you think only what you can "see working" exists?

This question was answered by....

I have multiple and diverse forensic geological evidence for Earth expansion

3. a) What exactly is "pre-Talmudian science" ...

Before Jews ran academia lock stock and barrel.

...and in which way does it contradict free energy?

Already answered, Free energy is scientifically and mathematically impossible.

Do you b) think or believe, that there is also "post-Talmudian science"

Obviously, implicit in the answer, after Jews took over academia lock stock and barrel

and, according to you, c) does "non-Talmudian science" exist at this time,

Obviously, it came first

and if so, d) what exactly is "non-Talmudian science" from your point of view?

Exact same answer as for pre Talmudian science. All science after about 1900 must be viewed as extremely suspect, not all is, but it must be tested and not just within the confines of current standard models.

You have shown to me zero understanding of real science so far, and your lack of the knack of understanding science means you are prepared to accept ideas that conform to your wishes no matter how ridiculous.
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Cabbalistic Origins of Physics - Science = Religion 14 Apr 2015 15:13 #38

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
1. As for free energy, that I do not believe in.

2. Never seen it work yet.

3. Contradicts pre-Talmudian science



Questions:

1. You do not believe in free energy. - Correct

a) Does this mean you believe it does not exist at all? - Already answered, same question as your rhetorical 1. You do not believe in free energy. Redundant question

b) Does this also mean you know or can even prove that it does not exist? - Already answered, Free energy is scientifically and mathematically impossible.


2. You never saw any kind of free energy work. - Neither has anyone

a) Did you see the earth expand? - Well you know I did not, because it is in the past. I also did not see Hitler being a great and benign dictator. However I did answer...

I have multiple and diverse forensic geological evidence for Earth expansion... which is absolutely true. I also have forensic evidence for gas chambers being a hoax.


c) Do you think only what you can "see working" exists? - This question was answered by....

I have multiple and diverse forensic geological evidence for Earth expansion



3. a) What exactly is "pre-Talmudian science" and in which way does it contradict free energy? - Before Jews ran academia lock stock and barrel.

...and in which way does it contradict free energy?

Already answered, Free energy is scientifically and mathematically impossible.



Do you b) think or believe, that there is also "post-Talmudian science" - Obviously, implicit in the answer, after Jews took over academia lock stock and barrel

and, according to you, c) does "non-Talmudian science" exist at this time, - Obviously, it came first

and if so, d) what exactly is "non-Talmudian science" from your point of view? - Exact same answer as for pre Talmudian science. All science after about 1900 must be viewed as extremely suspect, not all is, but it must be tested and not just within the confines of current standard models.



rodin wrote:
You have shown to me zero understanding of real science so far, and your lack of the knack of understanding science means you are prepared to accept ideas that conform to your wishes no matter how ridiculous.


"Au contraire", maître rodin, in fact quite the reverse is true, you've got the cart before the horse, again,
mais pas de surprise - as you are a fervent believer of accepted mainstream science for the most part.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Cabbalistic Origins of Physics - Science = Religion 14 Apr 2015 15:20 #39

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4862
  • Likes received: 1818
Yeah, whateva

Since you cannot handle maths at all I tried to make this argument as pictorial as possible, still no direct answer

truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/64333-the-earth-is-convex-not-concave.html?start=120#159784
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 14 Apr 2015 15:22 by rodin.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Cabbalistic Origins of Physics - Science = Religion 14 Apr 2015 15:28 #40

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
rodin wrote:
Yeah, whateva

Since you cannot handle maths at all I tried to make this argument as pictorial as possible, still no direct answer

truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/64333-the-earth-is-convex-not-concave.html?start=120#159784



You are not only good at rabulism, you are a believer and a joker, rodin, and thus I can't take your ego serious.
Trying to discuss with you always proves to be a waste of time and energy.

=> Cabbalistic Origins of Physics - Science = Religion


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Vedic Origins of Civilization and Religion11.97Wednesday, 15 August 2018
"If science cannot do without Jews then we will have to do without science for a few years."8.05Thursday, 02 February 2017
No more physics and maths,7.04Sunday, 29 March 2015
The Physics of Spirituality7.04Saturday, 25 May 2019
So where did Physics go wrong?7.04Tuesday, 07 July 2015
Physics of the Future, Now7.04Wednesday, 20 March 2019
New Concepts in Modern Physics and Cosmology6.89Thursday, 16 October 2014
''What the *bleep* do we know? ''A spiritual connection between quantum physics and consciousness''6.74Wednesday, 10 September 2014
The Origins of Oil6.44Sunday, 08 March 2015
Gnostic Origins6.36Tuesday, 12 January 2016
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.