Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ''What the *bleep* do we know? ''A spiritual connection between quantum physics and consciousness''

''What the *bleep* do we know? ''A spiritual connection between quantum physics and consciousness'' 09 Sep 2014 09:50 #1

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

''What the *bleep* do we know? ''A spiritual connection between quantum physics and consciousness'' 09 Sep 2014 10:18 #2

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
If you look a a little deeper behind this video it becomes that it is really an advert for the goods and services being offered by the people in it, especially the blonde lady.

I am not necessarily rubbishing the content, but I just get dismayed when people merge spirituality and money.

I am really dismayed with Greg Braden right now, he is hawking seminars at 2500 dollars a pop and all sorts of stuff on his facebook page, a chance to talk to him for only 888 pounds, limited to only 777 people, so over 50000 for 4 days. For what you could read in his books.

Disappointing.
It was always going to happen!!
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

''What the *bleep* do we know? ''A spiritual connection between quantum physics and consciousness'' 09 Sep 2014 10:25 #3

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
wolfy wrote:
If you look a a little deeper behind this video it becomes that it is really an advert for the goods and services being offered by the people in it, especially the blonde lady.

I am not necessarily rubbishing the content, but I just get dismayed when people merge spirituality and money.

I am really dismayed with Greg Braden right now, he is hawking seminars at 2500 dollars a pop and all sorts of stuff on his facebook page, a chance to talk to him for only 888 pounds, limited to only 777 people, so over 50000 for 4 days. For what you could read in his books.

Disappointing.

I agree
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

''What the *bleep* do we know? ''A spiritual connection between quantum physics and consciousness'' 09 Sep 2014 10:52 #4

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
7 reasons to abandon quantum physics

I think Oracle will like this

www.scienceforums.com/topic/11645-7-reasons-to-abandon-quantum-mechanics-and-embrace-this-new-theory/

ps i do not subscribe to his intermittent electron solution, at least not yet...
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

''What the *bleep* do we know? ''A spiritual connection between quantum physics and consciousness'' 10 Sep 2014 04:02 #5

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
wolfy wrote:

Disappointing.

G'day Wolfy.

J.Z. Knight (born Judith Darlene Hampton) is "the blonde lady" ...

JZ Knight, a spiritual teacher who is also identified in the narrative portions as the spirit "Ramtha" that Knight is allegedly channelling.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_the_Bleep_Do_We_Know!%3F

Judy Zebra Knight (born Judith Darlene Hampton on March 16, 1946), usually known as JZ Knight, is an American mystic teacher and author, and is known for claiming to be channel of a spiritual entity named Ramtha.

Knight has appeared on US TV shows, such as Larry King,[1] MSNBC[2] and The Merv Griffin Show, as well as media such as Psychology Today.[3] Her teachings have attracted figures from the entertainment and political world such as Linda Evans, Shirley MacLaine,[4] and Salma Hayek.

Knight claims to bridge ancient wisdom and the power of consciousness together with the latest discoveries in science.[5] Some of the ideas are similar to those of Shirley MacLaine,[6] which have in turn been criticized for being "kindergarten metaphysics" by mathematician and skeptic Martin Gardner.[7] Ramtha's teachings have further been criticized by scientists and skeptics around the world (see Controversy and Criticism below).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Z._Knight

wideeyecinema.com/?p=685

JZ Knight Ramtha Cult Exposed

Glen Cunningham talks about his involvement with Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment (RSE). In this two part video interview Glen talks about his unique experience of being employed by JZ Knight as “Ramtha’s” personal bodyguard while a member of RSE. He came to realize that he was involved In a clever and deceptive cult. In this candid interview with David McCarthy, Glen answers questions regarding, How he got involved with RSE, what his experiences were while he was employed there, especially that caused him to leave, And what he learned of the workings of RSE while he was employed there. This interview is based on Glen’s personal experiences and opinions as related to RSE.

www.enlightenmefree.com/

WHAT IS 'ENLIGHTEN ME FREE' FOR? THE PURPOSE

The Enlighten Me Free (EMF) website has been created, in part, to make public some questions regarding the authenticity of the alleged channeling of the entity "Ramtha."

We are former students of Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment (RSE) from various worldwide locations who have come to seriously question whether "Ramtha" is real and whether or not the whole concept of "channeling" as it exists within the New Age movement is valid.

Our primary purpose with this website is to provide an online support community. Within it we will provide space for networking, educational information, opinion sharing, asking questions, and sharing of facts. There are also ongoing physical support meetings with L.A.R.S.E. (Life After RSE) participants. We welcome participation from people who have also been affected with doubts from experiences connected to RSE.

If you are a current, former, or prospective student of “Ramtha” and have no doubts or issues about his "teachings", then this may not be the place for you. The information provided on this site is the observation and/or opinion of the writers. EMF & L.A.R.S.E. are independent and have no affiliation with JZK, Inc., or Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment. Please read the disclaimer page.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy

''What the *bleep* do we know? ''A spiritual connection between quantum physics and consciousness'' 10 Sep 2014 05:42 #6

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
wolfy wrote:

Disappointing.

G'day Wolfy.

J.Z. Knight (born Judith Darlene Hampton) is "the blonde lady" ...

JZ Knight, a spiritual teacher who is also identified in the narrative portions as the spirit "Ramtha" that Knight is allegedly channelling.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_the_Bleep_Do_We_Know!%3F

Judy Zebra Knight (born Judith Darlene Hampton on March 16, 1946), usually known as JZ Knight, is an American mystic teacher and author, and is known for claiming to be channel of a spiritual entity named Ramtha.

Knight has appeared on US TV shows, such as Larry King,[1] MSNBC[2] and The Merv Griffin Show, as well as media such as Psychology Today.[3] Her teachings have attracted figures from the entertainment and political world such as Linda Evans, Shirley MacLaine,[4] and Salma Hayek.

Knight claims to bridge ancient wisdom and the power of consciousness together with the latest discoveries in science.[5] Some of the ideas are similar to those of Shirley MacLaine,[6] which have in turn been criticized for being "kindergarten metaphysics" by mathematician and skeptic Martin Gardner.[7] Ramtha's teachings have further been criticized by scientists and skeptics around the world (see Controversy and Criticism below).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Z._Knight

wideeyecinema.com/?p=685

JZ Knight Ramtha Cult Exposed

Glen Cunningham talks about his involvement with Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment (RSE). In this two part video interview Glen talks about his unique experience of being employed by JZ Knight as “Ramtha’s” personal bodyguard while a member of RSE. He came to realize that he was involved In a clever and deceptive cult. In this candid interview with David McCarthy, Glen answers questions regarding, How he got involved with RSE, what his experiences were while he was employed there, especially that caused him to leave, And what he learned of the workings of RSE while he was employed there. This interview is based on Glen’s personal experiences and opinions as related to RSE.

www.enlightenmefree.com/

WHAT IS 'ENLIGHTEN ME FREE' FOR? THE PURPOSE

The Enlighten Me Free (EMF) website has been created, in part, to make public some questions regarding the authenticity of the alleged channeling of the entity "Ramtha."

We are former students of Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment (RSE) from various worldwide locations who have come to seriously question whether "Ramtha" is real and whether or not the whole concept of "channeling" as it exists within the New Age movement is valid.

Our primary purpose with this website is to provide an online support community. Within it we will provide space for networking, educational information, opinion sharing, asking questions, and sharing of facts. There are also ongoing physical support meetings with L.A.R.S.E. (Life After RSE) participants. We welcome participation from people who have also been affected with doubts from experiences connected to RSE.

If you are a current, former, or prospective student of “Ramtha” and have no doubts or issues about his "teachings", then this may not be the place for you. The information provided on this site is the observation and/or opinion of the writers. EMF & L.A.R.S.E. are independent and have no affiliation with JZK, Inc., or Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment. Please read the disclaimer page.

Thanks for doing that, much more informative than my "blond women" synopsis :)

These people are con artists, I am sure they start off in the right direction and have spiritual experiences but the mortal, physical, material pleasures and wants are very hard to overcome, and these people cant, money and power become more important than the real experiences that helped them.

Like I said, it's a shame but cest le vie.

:)
It was always going to happen!!

''What the *bleep* do we know? ''A spiritual connection between quantum physics and consciousness'' 10 Sep 2014 08:38 #7

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Most think quantum mechanics is magic, incomprehensible etc. Schroedingers cat etc. That is because most people simply do not understand physics AT ALL.

If I was selecting a team of scientists to untangle the mess of the current paradigm, useful selection criteria might be

1) are you an engineer?

Engineers get a feel for inertia and rotational motion, power laws etc that no theorist ever will. That is the great value of guys like Charles Brush, Eric Laithwaite etc

2) are you a musician/recording engineer.

There you have a set of people who play with waves, harmonics and quantised stable intervals (notes) who also understand phase etc. I am in this group. You get a feel for wave attributes

3) are you an electrical engineer?

You get a feel for fields, currents and right angled motion, also resonance etc, Tesla of course,

I was looking thru the Wiki list for another name to drop and came across one very familiar to me because of his massive contribution to recording techniques and equipment design. I notice Wiki was very quick to make sure Jews get credit since his entry opens with
Alan Dower Blumlein was born on 29 June 1903 in Hampstead, London to Semmy Blumlein, a German-born naturalised British subject. Semmy was born to Joseph Blumlein, a German of Jewish descent, and Phillippine Hellmann, a French woman of German descent.[Note 1] Alan's mother, Jessie Dower, was Scottish, daughter of a missionary. He was christened as a Presbyterian, though he later married in a Church of England parish.

If his grandfather had not been Jewish, no mention would be made of where he came from. Of interest to me are the comparable descriptors
a German of Jewish descent
, and
a French woman of German descent
. Jews here are given themantle of a nation, and that is what they are. The Jewish Nation is all Jews and the Jewish State is Israel.

The genius Scottish (by Jewish criteria) Blumlein's demise was very suspect indeed...
After the RAF investigative board completed its report on the Halifax crash, it was ordered to be kept secret by Prime Minister Churchill, and the cause of the crash was not revealed publicly, even to the relatives of the deceased.[7] As a result, numerous unfounded rumours of German sabotage as the cause of the crash would circulate for many years afterwards.[7]

You have to wonder, the enemy within and all that....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Blumlein

The aether was considered to be a medium before the fraud of curved spacetime replaced it. Along with relativity came the next trick, quantum mechanics. Particles were given a "spin" which had apparently no real physical interpretation, energy levels were deemed "quantized" and another pseudo mystical feature was added to a growing construct of lies. In fact quantised is just another word for 'in discrete steps' and the macro world has many examples, starting off with the notes in the musical scale. However we were no longer thinking in terms of resonance (classical physics) and had to start dealing with abstract rules with no real explanation for why they worked. Science moved from intuition and into legal jargon. Nowadays you cannot present an alternative theory that does not embrace relativity, which has become as sacred (and IMO just as fake) as the Holocaust.

It seems to me that science has dispensed with the aether because it is the medium of the spiritual, and some of us are trying to do whatever we can to unpick the deception. On the other hand, others are trying to thwart such rational investigation with outlandish and colourful fairy tales, attractive and glossy to the mathematically and geometrically challenged by their emotional appeal and lack of intellectual demand, The entire New Age movement is such an operation, but other more sublte forms of deception abound. I have to be very careful in sifting through evidence. Always I put my own experiences at the head of the queue, such as observing harmonic structures or working with devices that have angular momentum or building circuits etc since what I do no one has faked.

Jews are I think behind institutionalised organised deceptions to steal people away from the good side of the spiritual and into the evil, via first of all ridiculing the spiritual in favouir of the material, then revealing the Devil's power....

Matthew 23
"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 10 Sep 2014 08:40 by rodin.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare