Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Earth is Convex not Concave

The Earth is Convex not Concave 26 Sep 2014 08:34 #61

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
skycentrism wrote:
Give me more Mario ! :yup:
You don't need anything ........... because your mind is totally blocked out from reality & facts as it appears.
Only one other possibility is that you are one of these known brainwashing dis-info agents............

No I think its enough for now to get other minds thinking into the reality of things!
But I'm waiting for all your prove to counter the reality of many things visible & invisible!

So make us all happy & convince us with your facts & theory!

Try use different images for a change so the thread keeps being interesting!


@ oiram @
Last Edit: 26 Sep 2014 08:39 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth is Convex not Concave 26 Sep 2014 08:44 #62

  • skycentrism
  • skycentrism's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 396
  • Likes received: 315
So make us all happy & convince us with your facts & theory!

Try use different images for a change so the thread keeps being interesting!

It already is thanks to you :yup:
Sometimes when I read your pompous posts with loads of new age like mambling I wonder...but just wonder that something may be very wrong with you :larf:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Earth is Convex not Concave 26 Sep 2014 09:03 #63

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
skycentrism wrote:
So make us all happy & convince us with your facts & theory!

Try use different images for a change so the thread keeps being interesting!

It already is thanks to you :yup:
Sometimes when I read your pompous posts with loads of new age like mambling I wonder...but just wonder that something may be very wrong with you :larf:

Don't globalize like a globalist make specific points.
I can truly take it & learned to be strong & learned to use self criticizing on myself.

So make my day and tell me what in your mind is specifically wrong??
.

18 "If the world hates you, just remember that it has hated me(the revealer) first. 19 If you belonged to the world, then the world would love you as its own. But I chose you from this world, and you do not belong to it; that is why the world hates you. 20 Remember what I told you: "Slaves are not greater than their master.' If people persecuted me, they will persecute you too; if they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours too. 21 But they will do all this to you because you are mine; for they do not know the one who sent me. 22 They would not have been guilty of sin if I had not come and spoken to them; as it is, they no longer have any excuse for their sin. 23 Whoever hates me hates my Father also. 24 They would not have been guilty of sin if I had not done among them the things that no one else ever did; as it is, they have seen what I did(revealed) , and they hate both me (the revealer) and my Father(the truth) . 25 This, however, was bound to happen so that what is written in their Law may come true: "They hated me for no reason at all.'

You know the best ?? >>>
These words above are belong to the real Inner Earth Spirit meaning.

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 26 Sep 2014 09:24 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, skycentrism

The Earth is Convex not Concave 26 Sep 2014 09:15 #64

  • skycentrism
  • skycentrism's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 396
  • Likes received: 315
Yees, that's what I'm talking about :larf: You are a hilarious new-age like mambling hysteric :thumbup: You also never respond directly :D Your posts would be great for a psychiatric analysis.

The way you decorate your posts is also amusing :D This is pure madness :larf:
Last Edit: 26 Sep 2014 09:25 by skycentrism.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Earth is Convex not Concave 26 Sep 2014 09:38 #65

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
skycentrism wrote:
You are a hilarious new-age like mambling hysteric :thumbup:
You wrong again;........... its very old age mambling from your wise Forefathers!

When will your type get anything right?

.
Last Edit: 26 Sep 2014 09:40 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The Earth is Convex not Concave 26 Sep 2014 22:44 #66

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4927
  • Likes received: 1832
What happened to Phizzog?
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth is Convex not Concave 27 Sep 2014 00:12 #67

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4911
  • Likes received: 2993
rodin wrote:
What happened to Phizzog?
I think she has taken herself down one ( or several ) of these theoretical rabbit holes and will emerge later. I hope. ;)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth is Convex not Concave 27 Sep 2014 00:16 #68

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4911
  • Likes received: 2993
Mario wrote:
skycentrism wrote:
You are a hilarious new-age like mambling hysteric :thumbup:
You wrong again;........... its very old age mambling from your wise Forefathers!

When will your type get anything right?

.

I'm not of a maths or physics whiz but have enjoyed the thread.
75k in 2016 - anyone who can afford that then - should be spun off into space. But still a pretty cool thing to do. :)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth is Convex not Concave 27 Sep 2014 01:19 #69

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1915
  • Likes received: 2150
rodin wrote:
What happened to Phizzog?

She is away - personal life - for a few weeks.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Avacyn

The Earth is Convex not Concave 27 Sep 2014 02:02 #70

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
rodin wrote:
What happened to Phizzog?
Appears not just Phizz; but an entire setup gone on low burner >>
Extreme Reputation change.

Maybe 40 days into the Wilderness for repentance? [ Click to expand ]
Last Edit: 27 Sep 2014 02:05 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth is Convex not Concave 30 Sep 2014 04:17 #71

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4927
  • Likes received: 1832
Welcome back Phiz. Do you still support this concave Earth nonsense?
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth is Convex not Concave 30 Sep 2014 08:56 #72

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
rodin wrote:
Welcome back Phiz. Do you still support this concave Earth nonsense?

Was all stable there for about a week...... it must be

You getting low there again .... Why? :ponda: :wissl:

Rescue 1

.
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2014 08:59 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth is Convex not Concave 30 Sep 2014 09:07 #73

  • skycentrism
  • skycentrism's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 396
  • Likes received: 315
You getting low there again .... Why?

Speechles.

pl.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Get%20low

You are simply possessed :thumbup: How it's like to have a demon in you ? He must be spanking you well right now.
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2014 09:11 by skycentrism.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Earth is Convex not Concave 30 Sep 2014 17:30 #74

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4927
  • Likes received: 1832
Any of you concavers, just put up the SINGLE MOST CONVINCING PIECE OF EVIDENCE supporting your claim. Or state what it is in a coherent sentence or paragraph. You have all constantly evaded my simple question. What is your single best piece of evidence?
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth is Convex not Concave 30 Sep 2014 18:42 #75

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
rodin wrote:
Any of you concavers, just put up the SINGLE MOST CONVINCING PIECE OF EVIDENCE supporting your claim. Or state what it is in a coherent sentence or paragraph. You have all constantly evaded my simple question. What is your single best piece of evidence?



WUP ... WUP ... WUP ....





truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/64361-if-you-re-still-talking-about-ww2-and-hitler-you-re-wasting-your-time-and-life-at-this-point.html#131069
truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/64361-if-you-re-still-talking-about-ww2-and-hitler-you-re-wasting-your-time-and-life-at-this-point.html#131077


:facepalm:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2014 18:45 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: skycentrism

The Earth is Convex not Concave 30 Sep 2014 21:44 #76

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1233
  • Likes received: 687
rodin wrote:
Any of you concavers, just put up the SINGLE MOST CONVINCING PIECE OF EVIDENCE supporting your claim. Or state what it is in a coherent sentence or paragraph. You have all constantly evaded my simple question. What is your single best piece of evidence?

Why should anyone listen to a ranting lunatic like you?
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Earth is Convex not Concave 30 Sep 2014 22:21 #77

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4927
  • Likes received: 1832
Avacyn wrote:
rodin wrote:
Any of you concavers, just put up the SINGLE MOST CONVINCING PIECE OF EVIDENCE supporting your claim. Or state what it is in a coherent sentence or paragraph. You have all constantly evaded my simple question. What is your single best piece of evidence?

Why should anyone listen to a ranting lunatic like you?

Because I am right

edit

also I address points raised. Some here do not

truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/64361-if-you-re-still-talking-about-ww2-and-hitler-you-re-wasting-your-time-and-life-at-this-point.html?start=20#131101
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2014 22:26 by rodin.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth is Convex not Concave 30 Sep 2014 22:54 #78

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
rodin wrote:
Avacyn wrote:

Why should anyone listen to a ranting lunatic like you?

Because I am right


:thumbup: :cool2: :joker:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth is Convex not Concave 30 Sep 2014 23:45 #79

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4927
  • Likes received: 1832
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
rodin wrote:
Avacyn wrote:

Why should anyone listen to a ranting lunatic like you?

Because I am right

:thumbup: :cool2: :joker:

Check this out

truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/63418-skycentrism-we-live-inside-the-earth.html?start=660#131196
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth is Convex not Concave 01 Oct 2014 12:07 #80

  • skycentrism
  • skycentrism's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 396
  • Likes received: 315
This picture you made proves you are a LIAR. You have too much pride to admit you are wrong. Keep going with your bullshit :thumbup: Your opinions now have the value of a trashbin. No need to bother about them, really :thumbup:

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.