Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Earth is Convex not Concave

The Earth is Convex not Concave 01 Oct 2014 17:54 #81

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4927
  • Likes received: 1832
skycentrism wrote:
This picture you made proves you are a LIAR. You have too much pride to admit you are wrong. Keep going with your bullshit :thumbup: Your opinions now have the value of a trashbin. No need to bother about them, really :thumbup:


Can you explain how I lied with that picture? I was merely showing that a line drawn along the flat Earth horizon before rocket launch could then be used to prove that at the same location on the lens (as near as I could get by stopping the video) the space view horizon really was convex and not some lens artifact, as there was no curve on the horizon shot. I can easily dig out the image and extend the y axis which would exaggerate whatever curvature there was.

Certainly, however, deceptions are being spun here.

And if Pfiz is watching, this is no way an EGO thing, it is a TRUTH thing
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 01 Oct 2014 17:55 by rodin.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth is Convex not Concave 02 Oct 2014 08:05 #82

  • skycentrism
  • skycentrism's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 396
  • Likes received: 315
Can you explain how I lied with that picture?

I already have rodin :) Keep playing dumb,

:larf:



People love this opium :) You love it too rodin :chuckle:

www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2196997/Voyager-1-beams-images-Earth-tiny-dot-prepares-interstellar-space.html
Last Edit: 02 Oct 2014 08:07 by skycentrism.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Earth is Convex not Concave 02 Oct 2014 08:09 #83

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2938
  • Likes received: 977
skycentrism wrote:
Can you explain how I lied with that picture?

I already have rodin :) Keep playing dumb,

:larf:



People love this opium :) You love it too rodin :chuckle:

www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2196997/Voyager-1-beams-images-Earth-tiny-dot-prepares-interstellar-space.html

How do meteroites fall to earth out of the central glass structure?
It was always going to happen!!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth is Convex not Concave 02 Oct 2014 11:37 #84

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4927
  • Likes received: 1832
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth is Convex not Concave 02 Oct 2014 11:59 #85

  • skycentrism
  • skycentrism's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 396
  • Likes received: 315
rodin wrote:
:O

Well, ok rodin. Your Earth is a bit drunk. That's some freaky 'curvature' here :larf:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Earth is Convex not Concave 02 Oct 2014 12:16 #86

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4927
  • Likes received: 1832
skycentrism wrote:
Well, ok rodin. Your Earth is a bit drunk. That's some freaky 'curvature' here :larf:

With the Jews, nothing is ever enough
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth is Convex not Concave 02 Oct 2014 12:21 #87

  • skycentrism
  • skycentrism's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 396
  • Likes received: 315
Yeah, yeah.

At least Miriam will like your bollocks :thumbup:

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Earth is Convex not Concave 02 Oct 2014 12:45 #88

  • skycentrism
  • skycentrism's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 396
  • Likes received: 315
And of course you wouldn't mind showing us how these two pictures would look like next to each other, making a 360 degree panorama, would you ? :thumbup: You know, just for a better grasp of the Earth's beautiful curvature.

Oh, this below is about your picture rodin. Guy thought it was mine, so he felt like it would be great to critisize. :wissl:

Last Edit: 02 Oct 2014 14:02 by skycentrism.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Earth is Convex not Concave 02 Oct 2014 20:19 #89

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4927
  • Likes received: 1832
skycentrism wrote:
Yeah, yeah.

At least Miriam will like your bollocks :thumbup:


Yeah I know its not perfect, first 180 degrees was easier to do because of clearer surface detail. The real reason I did it was to see what field of vision the camera has. Turns out to be around 45-50 degrees which is plenty to see the curvature at the rocket altitude. There are other calibrations one can make, like what was the rocket velocity, what was its true height etc. The information is there.

But for certain, your concave Earth is soundly disproven, and all you and your gang of Karma thieves can do is keep spamming. Pfiz, you should be ashamed of yourself

edit

and another thing

i could easily have cheated and drawn a curve and fitted the images to it. Instead I did my best to fit the images to each other. If you observe the lower 180 degrees it is true the curvature tightens towards the right. But think about it, and you will see this would fit the actual facts...

Do you understand why?

If not I will show you later
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 02 Oct 2014 20:24 by rodin.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth is Convex not Concave 02 Oct 2014 20:56 #90

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
rodin wrote:

But for certain, your concave Earth is soundly disproven, and all you and your gang of Karma thieves can do is keep spamming. Pfiz, you should be ashamed of yourself





I think you are wrong in every possible way, rodin, and I also think you are well aware of this fact.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: skycentrism, Avacyn

The Earth is Convex not Concave 02 Oct 2014 21:15 #91

  • skycentrism
  • skycentrism's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 396
  • Likes received: 315
I wonder why I even write this :)
You're an insult for intelligence or what is more probable - a deliberate liar.

The camera is tilting like crazy and you just twisted the video fragments to make a 'curvature'. That's not even funny, that's pathetic :)

Look, I have one of your puzzles :thumbup: You just need to rotate it a bit.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Earth is Convex not Concave 02 Oct 2014 21:15 #92

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1233
  • Likes received: 687
rodin wrote:

But for certain, your concave Earth is soundly disproven, and all you and your gang of Karma thieves can do is keep spamming. Pfiz, you should be ashamed of yourself

edit

and another thing

i could easily have cheated and drawn a curve and fitted the images to it. Instead I did my best to fit the images to each other. If you observe the lower 180 degrees it is true the curvature tightens towards the right. But think about it, and you will see this would fit the actual facts...

Do you understand why?

If not I will show you later

Why are you screaming about karma? You and Marioiram ganged up on Pfiz, and hammered her karma rating, and have constantly harassed her, and bullied her. Why? Because she believes this concave earth idea. You two have been out to control what she believes, by trying to force her to surrender in an argument that you, I believe started.

People notice these things, and they talk. And they act. I believe you are the cause of the recent karma wars. No-one cared about the feature, until you started screaming and shouting about it.

I have no sympathy for you whatsoever. You went out to declare a war on Pfiz and skycentrism... if things then turn out nasty, you have no-one but yourself to blame.
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: chandrakavi, PFIZIPFEI

The Earth is Convex not Concave 03 Oct 2014 01:05 #93

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4927
  • Likes received: 1832
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth is Convex not Concave 03 Oct 2014 03:00 #94

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4911
  • Likes received: 2993
Avacyn wrote:
rodin wrote:

But for certain, your concave Earth is soundly disproven, and all you and your gang of Karma thieves can do is keep spamming. Pfiz, you should be ashamed of yourself

edit

and another thing

i could easily have cheated and drawn a curve and fitted the images to it. Instead I did my best to fit the images to each other. If you observe the lower 180 degrees it is true the curvature tightens towards the right. But think about it, and you will see this would fit the actual facts...

Do you understand why?

If not I will show you later

Why are you screaming about karma? You and Marioiram ganged up on Pfiz, and hammered her karma rating, and have constantly harassed her, and bullied her. Why? Because she believes this concave earth idea. You two have been out to control what she believes, by trying to force her to surrender in an argument that you, I believe started.

People notice these things, and they talk. And they act. I believe you are the cause of the recent karma wars. No-one cared about the feature, until you started screaming and shouting about it.

I have no sympathy for you whatsoever. You went out to declare a war on Pfiz and skycentrism... if things then turn out nasty, you have no-one but yourself to blame.

Well - There are 2 or more sides to every story Avacyn. It wasn't as if Phiz was totally one her own here.
But for the sake of relevance - do you think the world is Concave , Hollow , or skycentric?
If you have already stated a belief ,please forgive me not noting it. Thanks.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth is Convex not Concave 03 Oct 2014 07:46 #95

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
Avacyn wrote:
Why are you screaming about karma? You and Marioiram ganged up on Pfiz, and hammered her karma rating, and have constantly harassed her, and bullied her. Why? Because she believes this concave earth idea. You two have been out to control what she believes, by trying to force her to surrender in an argument that you, I believe started.

People notice these things, and they talk. And they act. I believe you are the cause of the recent karma wars. No-one cared about the feature, until you started screaming and shouting about it.

I have no sympathy for you whatsoever. You went out to declare a war on Pfiz and skycentrism... if things then turn out nasty, you have no-one but yourself to blame.
Are you one more of these Reality word twisters! .....yes you are!
Look at the dates!

Look at who was clearly concerned & who started the BS thread topic.
(no one was in the picture except the one which pointed to himself!)

>>> First! <<< Yes check the records & educate yourself & stay with facts!


Truth stays truth; no matter how much your mouth tries to twist reality things.

http://truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/64241-the-imperceptible-absurdity-of-bs-reality.html#125981 



Facts just for you @Avacyn & get your freaking facts right; if you trying to piss on others! [ Click to expand ]

Is it clear to you know; what started what & who was and still is on a Holy believe War agenda?
Because after stater comment came the answers ............ naturally!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 03 Oct 2014 07:57 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth is Convex not Concave 03 Oct 2014 07:54 #96

  • skycentrism
  • skycentrism's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 396
  • Likes received: 315
Oh Miriam, you are the last person whose 'opinion' matters here. Your posts have zero value, it's total abstraction :cool2:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Earth is Convex not Concave 03 Oct 2014 08:09 #97

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
skycentrism wrote:
Oh Miriam, you are the last person whose 'opinion' matters here. Your posts have zero value, it's total abstraction :cool2:

OK you again!

Same to you; so you getting your freaking facts right; whoever you are anyway? ............
This was my first posting content ever on this forum regarding this hollow earth (Convex not Concave) subject with this image to explain my personal understanding.


Now if you big word twister are interested look up the response on it.
So that was the reality then & is still now.

The one which has no prove till today is yourself & all your believing friends & followers; or I may missed it so you can guide me to it if I missed your logical explanation of your theory.

Make my day .........
whoever you are & counter my image explanation with logic & reason and not with repetitious images on top of images only; which explaining absolutely nothing at all?

Its clear to me that you have nothing of value till today ............ my records are here & I still await a proper normal reply till today!
Nothing so far; absolutely freaking nothing at all!

I have nothing to prove to anyone or got any products which need promotion.
I state only what I know & understand personally & in a serious non game playing way.
But when fools answer & on top in a nasty way then the boomerang effect needs to be expected; naturally.

So stay with facts that's all ......... because the world has enough of BS already!


Last Edit: 03 Oct 2014 08:46 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth is Convex not Concave 03 Oct 2014 08:14 #98

  • skycentrism
  • skycentrism's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 396
  • Likes received: 315
Your writing skills are just the same as your attempts of 'proving' something with your schemes. Yes, it's your personal understanding and it's utterly stupid :thumbup: When I read you I have a feeling that it's the whole world around that you experience in your personal and private way. That's ok. Are you high or sth ?
Last Edit: 03 Oct 2014 08:24 by skycentrism.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Earth is Convex not Concave 03 Oct 2014 09:05 #99

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
skycentrism wrote:
Your writing skills are just the same as your attempts of 'proving' something with your schemes. Yes, it's your personal understanding and it's utterly stupid :thumbup: When I read you I have a feeling that it's the whole world around that you experience in your personal and private way. That's ok. Are you high or sth ?
Again and again .......... with your kind & type and a never ending story!

Even if anyone would try to get back on topic its impossible with your believing types as you can see!

I tried a few times & gave up in the end...........

Why are you using words of intimidation which only gets used to get yourself out of answering my question about my image explanation?

So your answer is my explanation is stupid & illogical yes; even so its used in physical navigation all over this earth!

So who would be the proven stupid one in this case again!



Truly truly I have no other explanation for your constant illogical reaction since day one >> [ Click to expand ]


Lets try again >>>>>>>>
Mario wrote:
If its all about believes there needs not too be any discussion!
Believers are believers even if any God would knock on there own inner door they still would kick it out not knowing what God really is & what to look for in the first place and because of the believing only issue in general! (Which is prove of the not knowing things!).

As the saying goes!
No belief is necessary, because those which belief do not know!

Its a fact & the word believe and implementation of it; is the word which describes this reality fact of not knowing about what gets believed in!
Or am I wrong again?

Believe = not knowing.
Knowing & understanding = believe has automatically no more place where things are known. = believe becomes obsolete!

But in this case we are truly talking about a technical issue which can be logically worked out, solved & resolved also is used in navigation day & night around the World.


Also my knowledge about this reality comes from a three month course I attended long time back; to learn about Offshore navigation & how to work out your apox. position on earth being on the ocean with no more visual land markings references being around you anywhere & with just a sextant, clock & the sun, stars & moon almanac data charting records.

And it truly works on a external spheric body!
Proven fact & daily reality for every Sailor which is not using electronic GPS navigation equipment once he lost all his electrical power on board and all the batteries are empty.


So logical conclusion .......... If the concave thing would have any ground at all would result in the logical fact that you could just drop a traditional sextant into the water because all data equipment, data and learned reality which goes with this would not work if we were living inside a Spheric body! >>> theoretical & physical FACT because its all based on a Spheric external body reality principle!


@ oiram @

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 03 Oct 2014 09:20 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth is Convex not Concave 03 Oct 2014 09:51 #100

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
Mario wrote:
No its more like this...........
Because you so great on posting your same image over & over I will bring some change into the thread to make it more interesting for viewers.

You should book a flight for yourself ........ cost only 110,000 Euros — about $156,000


Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Near Space Tourism
Travel to Near-Space in a 400-Foot Diameter Balloon By Jason Paur August 12, 2011 | 4:11 pm | Categories: Air Travel

A Spanish entrepreneur wants to give you a glimpse of the black expanse of space and the curvature of the earth from a most unusual vantage point — a balloon.

José Mariano López-Urdiales, the founder of zero2infinity, is offering what he calls the “near-space” experience of viewing the planet and the space beyond it from 36 km [22 miles] above the earth. He hopes to have the first passengers aloft in the near-space vehicle called a “bloon” — the company doesn’t appear to be big on capital letters — by the middle of this decade.

That altitude is a long ways from the height of more than 100 km promised by Virgin Galactic and others developing suborbital space tourism vehicles. But López-Urdiales argues the 100-km definition of space is somewhat arbitrary and the view from 36 km offers essentially the same viewing experience as higher altitudes. The bright sun is surrounded by a black sky. The curvature of the earth is clearly visible, highlighted by the electric blue of the atmosphere just above the horizon. López-Urdiales says people were enjoying this view long before there were rockets.

“The first people who described the earth as a blue ball were not in rockets,” he says. “They were flying in balloons.”

The great appeal of zero2infinity’s concept is that you’ll enjoy the view for a couple of hours, as opposed to the handful of minutes you’ll experience flying beyond the atmosphere in a rocket. And without the rumble of a rocket, the ride will be serene.

“A balloon stays for a longer time than a ballistic parabola,” López-Urdiales notes. “A suborbital vehicle is limited by the laws of ballistics and only lasts a few minutes. It can only last so long where the sky is black and the view is beautiful.”

Passengers aboard the bloon “near-space ship” will spend five to six hours on their journey, including two hours at cruise altitude with the blackness of space above them and the curvature of the earth below.

López-Urdiales is an MIT-educated aerospace engineer who spent several years in the rocket industry, including stints at Boeing and the European Space Agency. In 2000, before Dennis Tito made the first space tourism flight, López-Urdiales first came up with the idea of using a balloon to take people high enough to enjoy a space-like view of the earth. He knew balloons had long been used to take people to high altitudes, but pioneering days of high-altitude balloon flights ended with the beginning of the rocket era. López-Urdiales points out it’s probably not a coincidence that the highest piloted flight in a balloon, 34.7 km, occurred in 1961, the same year Yuri Gagarin rocketed into space.

López-Urdiales was in his early twenties a decade ago when he published several papers on the topic of using high altitude balloons to deliver a near-space experience. But he did not have the resources to follow up on his ideas, even though he knew somebody eventually would capitalize on the concept.

Fast forward to 2009. López-Urdiales had refined his ideas and even put aside some capital. And to his surprise, no one had developed his idea. He decided to act. López-Urdiales’ idea gained attention during the 2010 World Cup. He flew a Spanish national jersey on a balloon during a test flight; the photo of the jersey suspended against the black sky made headlines around the world.

Not many noticed zero2infinitiy’s bigger plans during the World Cup. But last month the company received an initial round of funding from Caixa Capital Risc, a Spanish venture capital company. Several private investors have also joined in the initial round of financing according to López-Urdiales.

“It’s going to offer more time, less training and a lot less complexity,” he says of bloon.

The bloon, beneath the parafoil that will carry it back to earth.
Bloon will carry passengers in a pod suspended beneath a large helium balloon, or sail, as it is called. The pod is 4.3 meters [13 feet, 8 inches] in diameter and has room for two pilots and four passengers. It will be pressurized and comfortable enough for passengers to wear normal clothes.

The balloon will spend a few hours rising to a cruising altitude of around 36 km, where the sail will be 129 meters [423 feet] in diameter. Why 36 km? Because at that height you can see the blackness of space and the curvature of the earth. López-Urdiales likes to point out there isn’t actually a line dividing the atmosphere and space. The United States long defined space as beginning at 50 miles [80km]. Today it is defined by most as beginning at 100 km, at what is called the Kármán Line. López-Urdiales notes it is no coincidence the definition is framed by our system of counting by tens because we have ten fingers.

“Following that logic, 64 km would be the limit of space in the world of the Simpsons,” he says, noting with tongue firmly in cheek that the Simpsons have eight fingers. “Then our 36 km is the limit of space on planet Dagobah, home to Jedi Master Yoda.”

Regardless, passengers will spend a few hours cruising silently 36 km above the earth before beginning their descent. As the sail is slowly vented, the pod descends until the sail separates from the pod. A parafoil is deployed to fly the pod back to earth.

At first glance the use of a large parachute-like device may seem less than ideal. But parafoils have been widely tested by the military and others, and they can be flown over relatively long distances. During the descent under the parafoil, the pod can be flown 40 km [25 miles] in any direction to safely guide it to a predetermined landing site, López-Urdiales says.

“We’ve gotten really good at predicting the trajectory of these balloons,” he says. “But there is some error that accumulates throughout the trajectory and it can be corrected about 40 km.”

Weather of course must be considered for this type of flight, as it must be for any flight. Flights are more likely to happen in places where the weather is good and during times when it can be predicted with high certainty, López-Urdiales says. Zero2infinity will be launching a scale version of bloon system later this year to test the entire cycle of the flight. López-Urdiales says the company expects to launch its first piloted flight next year and hopes to offer passenger flights by the middle of the decade.

The rides won’t be cheap. López-Urdiales says the full experience will cost 110,000 Euros — about $156,000 at today’s exchange rate. That’s cheaper than Virgin Galactic tickets, which will run $200,000 for a sub-orbital ride aboard SpaceShipTwo.

“In specific per-minute price when you get to look out the window, it’s much less expensive” López-Urdiales says.

Early flights are likely to happen in Spain, where the weather is nice and the company is based. But López-Urdiales says there are several places around the world that are viable locations for an bloon journey, and he hopes to offer the experience in many countries. The way he sees it, if people simply want the experience of blasting off, they’ll look elsewhere. And he’s fine with that.

“If somebody wants a rocket, they will probably not fly with us,” he says. “But if they want the view, they probably will.”
http://spacetechie.blogspot.com/2011/08/near-space-tourism.html 

@ oiram @
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.