Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Nuclear Bombs are a Jewish Hoax like everything else

Nuclear Bombs are a Jewish Hoax like everything else 28 Feb 2015 22:04 #21

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4648
  • Likes received: 1516
Well all must had been clean & clear Hiroshima in 1947 and Nagasaki in 1949.

Otherwise the big boy would not walk around in the area.
I'm sure he was well informed about radiation risks coming from small Atomic bombs.
And look at all his visitors being on ground zero.


As he faces the Atomic Bomb Dome in Hiroshima, Emperor Hirohito waves his hat as he looks out over the crowd during a visit to the city on Dec. 7, 1947. | KYODO

Emperor Hirohito notified about Hiroshima A-bomb half day after
KYODO
SEP 9, 2014
ARTICLE HISTORY
PRINT
Emperor Hirohito received his first report on the U.S. atomic bombing of Hiroshima from the Imperial Japanese Army about half a day after the blast on Aug. 6, 1945, the official record of his reign showed Tuesday.

Emperor Hirohito, known posthumously as Emperor Showa, refrained for many years from going out on the anniversaries of the two atomic bombings as a sign of mourning for the victims, according to the record compiled by the Imperial Household Agency.
He visited Hiroshima in 1947 and Nagasaki in 1949.
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2014/09/09/national/emperor-hirohito-notified-about-hiroshima-a-bomb-half-day-after/


@ oiram @
Last Edit: 28 Feb 2015 22:08 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Nuclear Bombs are a Jewish Hoax like everything else 28 Feb 2015 22:17 #22

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11647
  • Likes received: 8032
@Mario "that's nice" that you get your kicks from making patronizing statements about nuclear decontamination because you disbelieve nuclear weapons.

Why don't you go visit the maralinga test site then? Listen to what the aboriginals who still live there say? Listen to how the British didn't give a phuck about the lives of their ancestors because they didn't even bother to remove them from the area.

Listen to the stories of the deaths at the time of the tests and from the cancers that they caused afterwards.

"that's nice" too .... is it?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Nuclear Bombs are a Jewish Hoax like everything else 28 Feb 2015 22:35 #23

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4648
  • Likes received: 1516
Hiroshima, Nagasaki and the Big Historical Lie
by Andrew Dilks on August 7, 2013 in News

It is perceived wisdom throughout the Western world – particularly America – that the dropping of two nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki was “necessary” to end the war with Japan. Printed throughout textbooks in the post-war world, the understanding is that, had these targets not been struck, the war would have waged on indefinitely, with potentially untold American soldier and Japanese civilian deaths.

As the world commemorates the 68th anniversary of the attacks, however, it is important to take a step back and view the catastrophic event not through the prism of propaganda and mythologizing, but instead through the lens of historical scrutiny. For, as if often the case, the disparity between “Official History” and reality is characterized by lies and deceptions bolstered by patriotism and American exceptionalism.



We are told repeatedly that, without the use of weapons which current Hiroshima Mayor Kazumi Matsui refers to as the “ultimate inhumane weapon and an absolute evil”, Japan would never have surrendered. We are told that President Truman was troubled by the mounting Allied casualties, and that the Joint Chiefs had told him to expect 1,000,000 dead Americans in the pending attack on the Japanese home islands. Yet this figure is a complete fabrication, invented by Secretary of War Stimson. No such claim was made by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and Truman himself, in different statements, asserted “thousands of lives would be saved,” and “a quarter of a million of the flower of our young manhood was worth a couple of Japanese cities,” and also “I thought 200,000 of our young men would be saved by making that decision.” None of these statements were based on any evidence.

The alleged indefatigably of the Japanese military and their unwillingness to surrender is also a proven myth. By the summer of 1945 their position was hopeless and numerous attempts to surrender had already been made. Brigadier Gen. Carter W. Clarke stated: “We brought them down to an abject surrender through the accelerated sinking of their merchant marine and hunger alone, and when we didn’t need to do it, and we knew we didn’t need to do it, and they knew that we knew we didn’t need to do it, we used them as an experiment for two atomic bombs.”

Truman knew weeks before the Potsdam Conference, which began in July, 1945, that the Japanese were making overtures to surrender, the only condition being the retention of the Emperor. But Truman was determined to test the new bombs. In the words of General Douglas McArthur: ”The war might have ended weeks earlier, he said, if the United States had agreed, as it later did anyway, to the retention of the institution of the emperor.” In the event, the US agreed to the terms of the Japanese surrender anyway – but not until they had tested their new weapons and caused the deaths of 100,000s of innocent civilians.

In reality, most of the military top brass were disgusted at the decision to bomb Hiroshima and Nagasaki and understood completely that it served no military purpose whatsoever. Admiral William D. Leahy, the President’s Chief of Staff said, “The use of this barbarous weapon at Hiroshima and Nagasaki was of no material assistance in our war against Japan. The Japanese were already defeated and ready to surrender.” This view was reiterated by Fleet Admiral Chester W. Nimitz, who said, “The Japanese had, in fact, already sued for peace… The atomic bomb played no decisive part, from a purely military standpoint, in the defeat of Japan.”

So what is the truth about the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Why, when intelligence agencies knew months in advance that contingency plans for a large-scale invasion were completely unnecessary and that Japan desperately sought peace, did they, as Admiral Leahy put it, adopt “an ethical standard common to the barbarians of the Dark Ages”?

There are two main reasons. Firstly, the Russians had entered the Japanese war and were making striking advances through Manchuria, decimating the already weakened Japanese army. Indeed, their role was pivotal – as Air Force General Claire Chennault stated: “Russia’s entry into the Japanese war was the decisive factor in speeding its end and would have been so even if no atomic bombs had been dropped.” The last thing the American leadership wanted was for Russia to receive equal spoils of war and emerge from the war as a superpower equal to the US.

In this sense, the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki are more accurately perceived as the opening salvos of the Cold War, rather than the final shots fired in the Second World War – the Cold War was, after all, defined essentially as a balance of nuclear powers; realpolitik and the primacy of power where the arms race and military insanity took supremacy over diplomacy.

The other, far more sinister reason, was one of scientific curiosity. After making such a huge investment in the Manhattan Project (2 billion in 1940) and with three bombs completed, there was little to no desire to shelve the weapons. The fissionable material in the Hiroshima bomb was uranium, while the Nagasaki bomb was plutonium, and subsequently there was intense scientific curiosity as to the different effects these bombs would produce. As the US Army director of the project, General Leslie Groves pondered: “what would happen if an entire city was leveled by a single uranium bomb?” “What about a plutonium bomb?” For the science experiment to go ahead, surrender was not an option.

Perhaps Stanley Kubrick in his movie Dr. Strangelove, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb expressed his understanding more than most of the mentality of those who pushed for the use of atomic weapons on the Japanese at Hiroshima and Nagasaki – it was a decision based on a kind of hell-bent fanatical militarism combined with the worst kind of scientific endeavor devoid of any sense of humanity. Small wonder that this history books and the propaganda machine went into overdrive in the following years, endlessly justifying the use of what President Eisenhower described as “that awful thing”.
http://disinfo.com/2013/08/hiroshima-nagasaki-and-the-big-historical-lie/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Nuclear Bombs are a Jewish Hoax like everything else 28 Feb 2015 22:52 #24

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11647
  • Likes received: 8032
Leaked report raised fears of radioactive tsunami if Mururoa Atoll in French Polynesia collapses

Posted by Chillymanjaroon August 19, 2012 in categories

A leaked report has raised new fears thatMururoa Atoll, the site of French nuclear testing in the Pacific, is in danger of collapsing. The French government, since 2010, has kept secret that Mururoa Atoll, the site of French nuclear testing in the Pacific, is in danger of collapsing, according to Mururoa e Tatou (MET), the Nuclear Association in French Polynesia.

The Nuclear Association’s president, Roland Oldham, told Radio Australia’s Pacific Beat program that radioactive material could be released into the Pacific Ocean if the atoll were to collapse. (Listen to the report here.) French nuclear safety official, Marcel Jurien de la Graviere, suggested that people on nearby Tureia Atoll could be exposed to radiation 300 times the level in France. If the atoll collapses there could be international ramifications.



Officially, France has conducted 181 nuclear test explosions in Mururoa. There are about150 holes containing very dangerous levels of radioactivity. The Nuclear Association stated if the atoll were to collapse it could also trigger a15 meter-high tsunami. The association wants independent experts to be allowed to conduct a study to provide more information about the danger of the atoll collapsing.

Mr. Oldham says the report doesn't properly emphasise the serious threat posed by the buried radioactive material.

"We have to warn everybody because the problem will not only concern some of the atolls that are only 100 km from Mururoa. But I think it will be a really big problem to the environment if this nuclear radioactivity is to be diluted in the ocean and from there we have no control over what would happen." Roland Oldham



After intense world pressure for nuclear free Pacific, shafts were drilled deep into the volcanic rocks underlying the atolls where nuclear devices were detonated. This practice created much controversy as cracking of the atolls was discovered, resulting in fears that the radioactive material trapped under the atolls would eventually escape and contaminate the surrounding ocean and neighboring atolls.

A major accident occurred on July 25, 1979when a test was conducted at half the usual depth because the nuclear device got stuck half way down the 800 metre shaft. It was detonated and caused a large submarine landslide on the southwest rim of the atoll, causing a significant chunk of the outer slope of the atoll to break loose and causing a huge tsunami. The blast caused a 2 kilometre long and 40 cm wide crack to appear on the atoll.

"If you go onto the atolls, Mururoa, which we did about six months ago, you're going to find out that one big part of the atoll when you take the road that goes around the island, one big part of the atoll is under the water. The road you can only drive to a certain limit and the road's in some places is two metres under the water. And you can see when you look over the sea you can see all these cracks in the coral for a few metres. And we imagine that under the water it will be worse. So that's what we have seen. And we cannot even take one little spore, one coral from Mururoa because the authorities do not permit that. So to us we already knew that from the very beginning when some of the scientists had done some research here. Jacques Cousteau already in those days, we're talking about gas leaking, and we're talking about a crack in the ocean, in the atoll. We have been coming out with those elements all the time, and the French authorities has been saying to us for many years that you should not worry about it, that we are looking after the atoll and everything is alright. But we find out that they have been lying to us for that many years..." (Mr. Oldham in an interview to Radio Australia on March 15, 2011- link here

Weather disturbances

Professional and amateur meteorologists have noted unusual weather patterns several days after each test. Most suspect these irregularities may have been caused by evaporation of surrounding sea water during the tests. Irregularities have been seen and endured across the Pacific, particularly in New Zealand, eastern Australia, and other island groups in the south-west pacific. The disturbances are not consistent with any pre-existing weather patterns.

A recent report suggests that only 11 of the 20 monitoring system sensors are actually functional which could mean the atoll could potentially collapse without forewarning of the monitoring system.
thewatchers.adorraeli.com/2012/08/19/leaked-report-raised-fears-of-radioactive-tsunami-if-mururoa-atoll-in-french-polynesia-collapses/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Nuclear Bombs are a Jewish Hoax like everything else 28 Feb 2015 22:59 #25

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4862
  • Likes received: 1818
Orangeaid wrote:
@Mario "that's nice" that you get your kicks from making patronizing statements about nuclear decontamination because you disbelieve nuclear weapons.

Why don't you go visit the maralinga test site then? Listen to what the aboriginals who still live there say? Listen to how the British didn't give a phuck about the lives of their ancestors because they didn't even bother to remove them from the area.

Listen to the stories of the deaths at the time of the tests and from the cancers that they caused afterwards.

"that's nice" too .... is it?

You have interviewed these aboriginals then? Or is this just something you read about?
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Nuclear Bombs are a Jewish Hoax like everything else 28 Feb 2015 23:46 #26

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11647
  • Likes received: 8032
rodin wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
@Mario "that's nice" that you get your kicks from making patronizing statements about nuclear decontamination because you disbelieve nuclear weapons.

Why don't you go visit the maralinga test site then? Listen to what the aboriginals who still live there say? Listen to how the British didn't give a phuck about the lives of their ancestors because they didn't even bother to remove them from the area.

Listen to the stories of the deaths at the time of the tests and from the cancers that they caused afterwards.

"that's nice" too .... is it?

You have interviewed these aboriginals then? Or is this just something you read about?
Really?

You forgot an option of them being interviewed, the scenarios being explained, the information provided to them by the British being explained, the deaths being properly evidenced, the subsequent cancers being properly evidenced ...

The arrogance of the former colonial masters on this issue is staggering.

If nukes weren't an issue, why didn't the British test in Cornwall or the Scottish Isles?

If nukes weren't an issue why didn't France test them on the French mainland or Corsica?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Nuclear Bombs are a Jewish Hoax like everything else 28 Feb 2015 23:48 #27

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4862
  • Likes received: 1818
You read about it then
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Nuclear Bombs are a Jewish Hoax like everything else 28 Feb 2015 23:54 #28

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11647
  • Likes received: 8032
No ... visual. Does it surprise you that we learn about the British genocide of Australian aboriginals and the plunder of our land and it's resources by the former colonial masters?

If nukes weren't an issue, why didn't the British test in Cornwall or the Scottish Isles?

If nukes weren't an issue why didn't France test them on the French mainland or Corsica?

It's basic logic ... and no different from the point of view of basic logic as the Holocaust question, "if the holocaust is true why are there laws to criminalize it's denial?"
Last Edit: 28 Feb 2015 23:56 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Nuclear Bombs are a Jewish Hoax like everything else 01 Mar 2015 10:23 #29

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4862
  • Likes received: 1818
Orangeaid wrote:
No ... visual. Does it surprise you that we learn about the British genocide of Australian aboriginals and the plunder of our land and it's resources by the former colonial masters?

If nukes weren't an issue, why didn't the British test in Cornwall or the Scottish Isles?

If nukes weren't an issue why didn't France test them on the French mainland or Corsica?

It's basic logic ... and no different from the point of view of basic logic as the Holocaust question, "if the holocaust is true why are there laws to criminalize it's denial?"

Nuclear Bombs are like Apollo, 911, Holocaust, Global Warming. The JSM likes to addend the word denier. You say visual evidence. Post it, but not on this thread.

HERE

truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/64480-nuclear-bombs-are-a-jewish-hoax-like-everything-else.html#132345

Also if the recently displaced posts could be moved here also Mr Nov
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Nuclear Bombs are a Jewish Hoax like everything else 01 Mar 2015 11:46 #30

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4648
  • Likes received: 1516
Orangeaid wrote:
@Mario "that's nice" that you get your kicks from making patronizing statements about nuclear decontamination because you disbelieve nuclear weapons.

Why don't you go visit the maralinga test site then? Listen to what the aboriginals who still live there say? Listen to how the British didn't give a phuck about the lives of their ancestors because they didn't even bother to remove them from the area.

Listen to the stories of the deaths at the time of the tests and from the cancers that they caused afterwards.

"that's nice" too .... is it?
Why and for what reason you playing the sentimental card "J" style ........... all murdering's are wrong, all testing for fun on people are wrong, all poisoning of people for profit or agenda reasons are wrong.

Of-cause its not nice if you contaminate people with radiation, Vaccinations or otherwise like injecting Spanish Flu into people so they die in sadistic like agony by the millions.
Any type of systematical murdering or testing by any means on any people is not right; but the talk is about the Atomic bomb & the fear mongering control it produces if the believe is your master.

You mixing up one thing with another "J" style.
Don't mix up things.
Don't let emotions stop your rational thinking ability ......... its one trick they using on people to shut them up; and stops people thinking logically about things.
As soon I got to your heart feeling & soul being you logical mind set gets blocked (Satan is a soul & feeling snatcher)......... exactly there system which is used on people so they getting away with there agenda games & murdering for fun.

All military should ends up in jail for life being killers on hire.
The talk is about Atomic bombs specific & its fear mongering effect.


I can use any style of bomb and pack radioactive material all around it ............. And could I not call it a Atomic bomb as well.

I could poison your well by just dropping radioactive waist material into it & no atomic bomb anywhere,
I could fill a transport plain to the max with reactor waist material from reactors & drop them over any city & I just call it radioactive fall out from a bomb which may not exist.
Its a child game to fool people ........... look what only your supplied TV done to people all around earth ... billions are effected believing all sorts of shit. Propaganda is poison Bolshevik style & system.

Wake up people stop being fooled over & over.

What possible logical reason to fake images if the real deal happened? Logically the entire story becomes suspicious! 1 + 1 = 2

You are missing the issue & distorting it through your comment.
Same like the word antisemitic is one more of these fiat-simulated atomic bomb like rhetorics ....... same effect. fear creation.
Rule by & through fear.

And good lies makes billions ........... the man on the moon trick & lie.
Next to come is Mars to pull trillions.

Don't worry about the dead = its Satanic ............ worry about the living because that's the only once which really needing help. Once there is a funeral already you are to late & no money in the world could ever pay for the damage done already.

The dead are dead & stay dead ........... but you can learn from the dead to not end up like the dead & may stop the way people getting murdered.

Did you ever vote for your evil once & there known organization?
Well then you are my enemy because you making yourself a part of the setting through consent.
It is your leaders which murdering people systematically in all sorts of sick ways ......... & if you are a voter of known evil & you are supportive you having the same blood on your hands.


Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it!

Oh good I just noticed you moved the postings.
But my point was not to make it a "J" issue but was more of a global lying & propaganda system matter ......... no problem though!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 01 Mar 2015 13:27 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Nuclear Bombs are a Jewish Hoax like everything else 01 Mar 2015 13:43 #31

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4648
  • Likes received: 1516
Orangeaid wrote:
No ... visual. Does it surprise you that we learn about the British genocide of Australian aboriginals and the plunder of our land and it's resources by the former colonial masters?

If nukes weren't an issue, why didn't the British test in Cornwall or the Scottish Isles?

If nukes weren't an issue why didn't France test them on the French mainland or Corsica?

It's basic logic ... and no different from the point of view of basic logic as the Holocaust question, "if the holocaust is true why are there laws to criminalize it's denial?"
My logic tells me that the evil British ones at the time may tried to get rid of some more Aboriginals as a side effect being in there agenda way from the beginning.


What would you make out of this type of story? ...... Two not only one Atomic bombs related?
Maybe it was a good addition to add this individual to there list?
2010 ......... died with 93 ...... oh well it must had being the bomb from 1945.

Yah right ....... I believe it how could this not be related ... :noway:

In this Japanese name, the family name is "Yamaguchi".
Tsutomu Yamaguchi (山口 彊 Yamaguchi Tsutomu?) (March 16, 1916 – January 4, 2010) was a survivor of both the Hiroshima and Nagasaki atomic bombings during World War II. Although at least 160 people are known to have been affected by both bombings,[1] he is the only person to have been officially recognized by the government of Japan as surviving both explosions.[2]
A resident of Nagasaki, Yamaguchi was in Hiroshima on business for his employer Mitsubishi Heavy Industries when the city was bombed at 8:15 am, on August 6, 1945. He returned to Nagasaki the following day, and despite his wounds, he returned to work on August 9, the day of the second atomic bombing. In 1957, he was recognized as a hibakusha (explosion-affected person) of the Nagasaki bombing, but it was not until March 24, 2009, :facepalm: that the government of Japan officially recognized his presence in Hiroshima three days earlier. He died of stomach cancer on January 4, 2010, at the age of 93.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Yamaguchi

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 01 Mar 2015 13:50 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Nuclear Bombs are a Jewish Hoax like everything else 01 Mar 2015 13:52 #32

  • Zephirop
  • Zephirop's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 782
  • Likes received: 458
I don't and have never believed in the veracity of the scale of the power of so called nuclear bombs.

I don't think they have ever worked properly...and the fear caused by the idea of what they can allegedly do is the point of the lie.

Big bombs dressed in something highly radioactive...that's what they dropped on Japan...that's what they tested on thousands of unfortunate human lab-rats.

We'll soon see one way or another...just like the moon hoax it has a shelf life.
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

NO ATOMIC BOMBS DROPPED ON HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI?? 01 Mar 2015 13:55 #33

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4648
  • Likes received: 1516
Just a comment by someone.

NO ATOMIC BOMBS DROPPED ON HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI??
Posted by Darth Vindex on January 2, 2013 at 3:41pm

Rumor has it that atomic bombs had been deployed over Hiroshima and Nagasaki and that ´the reason for why was because the Japanese people were so dumb that they decided to attack Pearl Harbor so they had to be punished´.
Japan is not stupid , and the Japanese are not stupid either.

The fact appears to be the case , that the Japanese have been lied to.
Now that most people have become accustomed to the exposure of the UFO ´ET Coverup and the Hollow Earth Coverup :chuckle: , think about the Atomic Coverup.

If you google ´atomic hoax´, you´ll get instant access to youtube videos and other documents that show how most of the atomic explosion footage people have been sold by the mainstream media , appears to be fake.
People get told stories about all kinds of horrifying atomic experiments supposed to have taken place in Japan.
If that was the case , there´d be nobody living in Japan today.

It´s like saying that the Fukushima reactor was a nuclear reactor - it was a hydrogen fuel reactor , not a nuclear reactor. If it was a nuclear reactor , I think there´d be nobody living in Japan today.

I began to seriously question the existence of the Hiroshima and Nagasaki nuclear attacks when a neighbor of mine showed me a stone sent to Iceland from one of these places. It contained not a single dozage of harmful radiation.
WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE THEN THAT ATOMIC BOMBS HAVE BEEN DROPPED OVER HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI?
It appears to be nowhere.

The world is safer than you´ve been told it is - yes there´s bloody violence in the world , but for goodness ´sake , if you´ve got an ounce of self - respect , stop wanting and hoping for a better world and start enjoying life today so that more will make their homes into peaceful places to live in. If everyone did that there´d be peace tomorrow.
http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/no-atomic-bombs-dropped-on-hiroshima-and-nagasaki?xg_source=activity




Just look at the once which were effected by the bombing & living on ground zero ever after.......

Then look at the Fukushima issue ........... It went so far to scare the people half way around the earth right up to America.

Something is clearly smelling to high heavens with all there fear porn propaganda games .......... would you not agree?

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 01 Mar 2015 14:03 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Nuclear Bombs are a Jewish Hoax like everything else 01 Mar 2015 14:13 #34

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4648
  • Likes received: 1516
Zephirop wrote:
I don't and have never believed in the veracity of the scale of the power of so called nuclear bombs.

I don't think they have ever worked properly...and the fear caused by the idea of what they can allegedly do is the point of the lie.

Big bombs dressed in something highly radioactive...that's what they dropped on Japan...that's what they tested on thousands of unfortunate human lab-rats.

We'll soon see one way or another...just like the moon hoax it has a shelf life.
You got a point there!

Always stay critical about everything which comes from there quarters......... no matter what it is!

And all should stay far away from Wickedpedia or at least keep your filter on full alert mode at all times!
Especially in regards of historical issues written within Wikedpedia or Facebook, Twitter .... etc. .

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 01 Mar 2015 14:17 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Nuclear Bombs are a Jewish Hoax like everything else 01 Mar 2015 21:23 #35

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4862
  • Likes received: 1818
I do not think matter and energy are interconvertible. I think that there is a kind of nuclear chemistry that is analogous to standard "electron" chemistry. I speak from a position of authority lol
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Nuclear Bombs are a Jewish Hoax like everything else 01 Mar 2015 22:57 #36

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11647
  • Likes received: 8032
Thus, Australia's hospitality, largesse and loyalty to Britain were not without their costs. Moreover, the sacrifices made by Australians on behalf of the 'motherland' were not equally borne. Whilst low population density and remoteness from major population centres were among the criteria for the selection of the testing sites, the Emu and Maralinga sites in particular were not uninhabited. Indeed, they had been familiar to generations of Aboriginal Australians for thousands of years and had a great spiritual significance for the Pitjantjatjara and Yankunytjatjara people.

In the interests of the testing program, it was decided to curtail the movements of those Aboriginal people traversing the Maralinga area. In addition, a number were taken to a reserve which had recently been established at Yalata, some distance to the south, across the transcontinental railway line. The removal of Aboriginal people from their traditional homelands was more than an inconvenience. The Maralinga lands contained mythological sites of spiritual significance for their inhabitants, a significance which was at best only vaguely appreciated by white officials. Indeed, this lack of sensitivity was illustrated by the consideration given by authorities to identifying sacred objects and 'removing' them to areas of resettlement (Australia 1985, pp. 300-1). During the 1950s, hundreds of former inhabitants of the Maralinga lands sought to reaffirm their threatened culture by travelling considerable distances from the Yalata area in order to attend ceremonial functions and to visit other Aboriginal groups. These movements extended as far west as Cundalee, Western Australia, and as far east as Coober Pedy and Mabel Creek.

Some Aboriginal people were even less fortunate. Security patrols in and around the Maralinga area were intermittently effective, and from time to time some Aboriginal people were evicted from the area. Years later, Aboriginal people from Western Australia would recall how they were directed away from Maralinga along a road which diverged from their standard water hole routes, and how some of their party died from lack of access to water.

For those who survived, there seems little doubt that for the Western Desert (Maralinga) people the alien settlement of Yalata and lack of access to their desert homelands contributed significantly to the social disintegration which characterises the community to this day. Petrol sniffing, juvenile crime, alcoholism and chronic friction between residents and the South Australian police have become facts of life (Brady & Morice 1982).

The security measures taken to restrict access to the testing site were not without flaws. One morning in May 1957, four Aboriginal people, the Milpuddie family, were found by range authorities near the crater formed by the 'Buffalo 2' explosion the previous October. 'Me man, woman, two children and two dogs had set out on foot from the Everard Ranges in the northwest of South Australia, and were unaware that the Aboriginal inhabitants of the Maralinga area had been removed. When authorities discovered them, the family was immediately taken to a decontamination centre at the site, and were required to shower. After this experience, which must have been frightening enough, the family was driven to Yalata.

As one of the site personnel described the experience:

It was a shocking trip down as they had never ridden in a vehicle before and vomited everywhere (Australia 1985, p. 320).

On instructions from the Secretary of the Commonwealth Department of Supply, the dogs were shot. 'ne woman was pregnant at the time the family was taken into custody; subsequently, her baby was born dead. Australian authorities went to great lengths to keep the incident secret, but they appear to have been less concerned with the family's subsequent health. Commenting upon the fact that no-one appears to have taken the time to explain the experience to which the hapless Aborigines were subjected, a team of anthropologists was to comment:

[T]he three remaining members of the family have been subjected to a high degree of stress and unhappiness about the events of twenty-eight years ago (Australia 1985, p. 323).

Knowledge of the hazards of radioactivity has accumulated only gradually over the past century. Some of the dangers posed by radiation become apparent soon after the discovery of X-rays in 1895. It was recognised early on that exposure to sufficient doses of radiation could cause injuries to internal organs, as well as to the skin and the eyes. Only after a number of years did scientists become aware of the risk of genetic damage, and of carcinogenic effects as well, at low levels of exposure. Degrees of exposure regarded as tolerable in the 1950s are now internationally recognised as unsafe.

The amount of radioactivity generated by a nuclear explosion can vary considerably depending upon a number of factors. These include the size of the weapon, and the location of the burst - an explosion at ground level may be expected to generate more dust and other radioactive particulate matters than an air burst. The dispersion of radioactive material is also dependent upon weather conditions.

The heritable and carcinogenic effects of radiation often do not manifest themselves for considerable periods. Moreover, both effects may result from other causes, unrelated to radiation, or may even occur spontaneously. Thus, any determination of the health consequences of nuclear weapons testing in Australia would require very detailed records identifying those citizens who were exposed to radiation, and the degree of radiation to which they were exposed.

Although most of the British and Australian personnel involved in the testing program were equipped with film badges and dosimeters to record the extent of their exposure to radiation, some did not. Moreover, those measuring devices which were provided did not record exposure with perfect accuracy.

Nor could the risk to the general public be assessed with any real rigour. Despite the fact that airborne radiation from the Monte Bello tests was detected as far away as Townsville and Rockhampton, official fallout measurements were not compiled, and available data was insufficient to estimate collective exposure. Whilst it is probable that some cases of cancer and genetic damage were caused by radiation generated by the nuclear tests, a realistic estimate of their extent is not possible.

A variety of factors underlay the harm to public health, Aboriginal culture and the natural environment which the British tests entailed. Perhaps most significant was the secrecy surrounding the testing program. The decision to make the Monte Bello Islands available to the British for their first nuclear test appears to have been made by the Prime Minister alone, without reference to Cabinet, much less Parliament or the Australian public. During the entire course of the testing program, public debate on the costs and risks borne by the Australian public was discouraged through official secrecy, censorship, misinformation, and attempts to denigrate critics.

Admittedly, in the 1950s knowledge of radiation hazards was not as advanced as it is today. At the time it was not generally recognised that small doses of low level radiation might increase the risk of cancer years later. But even in the light of knowledge of the time, the information on which Menzies based his decisions was seriously deficient.

There seems little doubt that the secrecy in which the entire testing program was cloaked served British rather than Australian interests. From the outset, the British were under pressure to demonstrate to the Americans that they were able to keep secrets at all. Full disclosure of the hazards and potential costs to Australia entailed in the testing program were out of the question. Information passed to Australian officials was kept to the minimum necessary to facilitate their assistance in the conduct of the testing program. The use of plutonium in the minor trials was not disclosed.

Australian tolerance of the British and their obsessive secrecy may be explained by the deference and loyalty to the 'motherland'. Prime Minister Menzies identified so strongly with Britain that he considered British national interest as Australia's national interest. Although he was later to seek assurances that hazards inherent in the testing program would be minimal and that appropriate safeguards would protect the Australian public, his enduring faith in the British was to blunt his critical faculties.
www.aic.gov.au/publications/previous%20series/lcj/1-20/wayward/ch16.html
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Nuclear Bombs are a Jewish Hoax like everything else 01 Mar 2015 23:09 #37

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11647
  • Likes received: 8032
100 South Australians join class action against Britain for Maralinga-related deaths



BRYAN ARCH 01, 2010 12:00AM

QUESTIONS: British lawyer Anna Mazzola notes details of babies' graves in Woomera Cemetery. Picture: MARK BRAKE

SECRET records detailing the fate of dozens of babies born in the shadow of Maralinga's nuclear testing hold the key to a case building as the state's largest class action.

More than 100 South Australians have joined a class action against the British Ministry of Defence over deaths and disabilities they believe were caused by nuclear testing at Maralinga more than 50 years ago.

Among them are families of the Woomera babies - more than 60 lives lost, many without explanation, during the decade of nuclear testing, up to 600km away.

Lawyers running the case say it is "just the tip of the iceberg". They have heard only from people who are "very confident" they have a case for compensation.

Already, families of some of the stillborn children, hours-old babies and toddlers who account for more than half the plots in Woomera Cemetery for the 1950s and 1960s, have come forward.

Edith Hiskins, 79, of Willaston, gave birth to a stillborn daughter, Helene Michelle, in March 1963, and still is not satisfied with the reason given for her baby's death.

Mrs Hiskins, and her husband John, a serviceman at Woomera, were told the baby girl was stillborn due to "mild toxemia" - a cause not given until years after her death and only after they pushed authorities for a death certificate.

The parents never saw their daughter , who was buried in the cemetery the next day, and they have never seen her medical records. "I would like some answers as to why that happened, because the answers given on her death certificate, I do not find sufficient," Mrs Hiskins said.

"As far as I know, her records were sealed. It was years before we even got a death certificate."

Mrs Hiskins said she, or her family, are likely to join the class action. "There are still questions to be answered and reasons to be given," she said.

In all, the Woomera Cemetery contains 23 graves for stillborn babies born in the hospital between December 1953 and September 1968, and a further 46 graves for other children who died around that period. Autopsies were not always conducted and it is understood the medical records of those 23 stillborn babies remain sealed and held by the National Archives of Australia.

Now, as British lawyers search for others to join the class action against the British Ministry of Defence, they will also push for the secrets of the Woomera baby graves to be revealed.

Hickman & Rose partners Anna Mazzola and Beth Handley, working with the Aboriginal Legal Rights Movement in Adelaide, have collected more than 100 names of people who believe they could join a class action for compensation from the British Government.

They will apply for the records of the Woomera babies to be made public.

Secrecy surrounding the disturbing rate of baby deaths and research suggesting fallout from tests blanketed the town despite being more than 600km from the Maralinga testing sites, warrants those families investigating claims as part of the class act, Ms Mazzola says.

"There are probably about 100 people who have come forward at the moment, but that's really only the tip of the iceberg," she said.

"They are primary victims who were there at the time or secondary victims - the children who were either disabled by the contamination or had ailments and disabilities passed on by their parents."The Hickman & Rose team is working with private injury firm Stacks Goudkamp, which is representing Australian ex-military claimants.

The claims follow the lead of a class action lodged on behalf of British ex-servicemen affected by the tests during the '50s and '60s.

The legal team is headed by Cherie Booth, QC - the wife of the former British prime minister Tony Blair.

It lodged the case after British soldiers also affected by radiation exposure were granted permission to sue their government last year.

"It could take years to get a result," Ms Mazzola warned.

"It's clearly such a significant case.

"We're talking about generations of people who have suffered injuries and disabilities as a result of the tests and, for most of them, that's never been acknowledged.

"It seems the British Government undertook those tests without finding out where people were living and without any real consideration of the consequences, and they need to be held accountable."
m.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/south-australians-join-class-action-against-britain-for-maralinga-related-deaths/story-e6frea83-1225835365819



The Australian Federal Government still refuses to release the relevant medical records from Maralinga and Pt Augusta Hospital. They are sealed. Government sources stated that they can’t find the Maralinga Hospital documents. Oh, Ok, I’m totally brainless, but I don’t belive that. The Federal Government refused to exhume the bodies of babies who died en masse in 1957 at Ernabella following a Maralinga bomb series, claiming the mass deaths were caused by flu and rubella. Though no doctor diagnosed the illnesses.

Why did Britain not test it's harmless hoax weapons in Cornwall or the Yorkshire Dales?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Nuclear Bombs are a Jewish Hoax like everything else 02 Mar 2015 15:52 #38

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4862
  • Likes received: 1818
Orangeaid wrote:
100 South Australians join class action against Britain for Maralinga-related deaths

.... The claims follow the lead of a class action lodged on behalf of British ex-servicemen affected by the tests during the '50s and '60s.

The legal team is headed by Cherie Booth, QC - the wife of the former British prime minister Tony Blair.

Right there is a massive red flag.

Do not assume that the deaths of babies etc were due to atom bomb testing. Consider similar problems with Gulf War veterans and their families. All atom bomb test footage (and Hiroshima and Nagasaki) that I have seen is palpably faked. Why? I smell a giant Jewish con op going all the way down to scientific theories and even spirituality.

What if... there IS an aether, and it is centred on Earth in some way... ??? A question I ask myself....

It would answer a lot of questions.
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 02 Mar 2015 15:55 by rodin.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Nuclear Bombs are a Jewish Hoax like everything else 02 Mar 2015 16:11 #39

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4862
  • Likes received: 1818
From another thread but more pertinent here
Orangeaid wrote:
rodin wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Thank you for providing further evidence that even a goldfish is smarter than you.

Maybe he is laughing at the fact you think Hiroshima and Nagasaki suffered Einsteinian Hell-bombing as opposed to Bat Bombing?
Ever been to Japan? I have many times. Japan hasn't forgotten them.

Yeah and Germany hasn't forgotten the Holocaust has it?
Orangeaid wrote:
I don't believe your A Bomb hoax stuff at all. Simple logic evidences it to be true. Those with A Bombs get left alone.

Pakistan?
Orangeaid wrote:
I've also been to the Montebello Islands where the Brits tested some in the 1950s ... well as close as i could get to them. Geiger counters still go off the Richter scale there.

The South Pacific is in Australia's back yard. We know all about French Polynesia here too. The incredibly high rates of cancer in the locals caused by radiation leaking out from under the coral atoll after France detonated one too many and the supposed concrete hard sea bed cracked.

See previous post, also consider that there is more than one way to skin a cat. Show me real footage of an atomic test.....
Orangeaid wrote:
The French secret services also killed some Greenpeace activists in Auckland Harbour in the 80s when they sunk the rainbow warrior because it was protesting against french nuclear tests.

Greenpeace being legit opposition like?
Orangeaid wrote:
Us little colonies know full well about nuclear weapons. We had brits detonate several on Australian soil and with typical disdain towards colonials stemming from unjustified arrogance the British top brass didnt even bother telling Australian serviceman of the dangers ... they just told them to turn their backs to the blast - whilst the British officials sat in lead lined bunkers. Many Australian serviceman died .... as did many aboriginals at maralinga because the arrogant brits didn't even bother to remove natives from the SA desert when they tested there. They died too.

Simple logic also disproves your theory. Those with nukes get left alone. North Korea is a perfect example. Israeli aggression against Iran is predicated on an alleged Iranian nuclear programme.

I don't buy what you assert on nukes at all.

Mostly a repeat of what you already said, but a nuke hoax would provide the basis for fake Iran threat, plus also helps Israel blackmail smaller nations thanks to "Samson Option".

If nukes do work in some shape or form then we have never been shown it AFAIK. Plus like the Moon we have never returned to them....
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

Nuclear Bombs are a Jewish Hoax like everything else 11 Apr 2015 11:42 #40

  • Exorcist
  • Exorcist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1779
  • Likes received: 653
Orangeaid wrote:
@Mario "that's nice" that you get your kicks from making patronizing statements about nuclear decontamination because you disbelieve nuclear weapons.

Why don't you go visit the maralinga test site then? Listen to what the aboriginals who still live there say? Listen to how the British didn't give a phuck about the lives of their ancestors because they didn't even bother to remove them from the area.

Listen to the stories of the deaths at the time of the tests and from the cancers that they caused afterwards.

"that's nice" too .... is it?

Before the Trinity test the Oppenheimer Los Alamos Jew "gang" carried out trial runs to perfect the fakery. For example (it's on record) they detonated 100 tons of TNT laced with radioactive isotopes to simulate fallout. The Aldermaston branch did exactly the same In the fake Maralinga/Christmas Island tests. All faked.

Edit
The collateral damage of radioactive poisoning to a few native Aboriginals down wind did not worry these ba$tards in the slightest. Nor the poisoning of British/Australian service men co-opted to "witness" the faked Maralinga/Christmas Island tests (large conventional explosions laced with radioactive waste from nuclear piles?).
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 11 Apr 2015 15:05 by Exorcist.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
The Nuclear Reactor Hoax11.2Wednesday, 01 February 2017
Bombs and Bullets7.2Sunday, 04 November 2018
Israel Bombs Damascus7.12Friday, 13 May 2016
Sudan bombs Civilians7.12Saturday, 14 June 2014
Bombs sent to Soros, Clinton, Obama, CNN and more7.04Monday, 29 October 2018
TURKEY BOMBS US SPECIAL FORCES IN SYRIA ATTACK6.89Friday, 11 October 2019
Nuclear powered missile5.95Tuesday, 13 March 2018
The Iran Nuclear Deal5.95Monday, 22 July 2019
Does the Nuclear Atom exist?5.95Saturday, 13 May 2017
Gorbachev Says Nuclear War is Coming5.95Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.