Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New Concepts in Modern Physics and Cosmology

New Concepts in Modern Physics and Cosmology 15 Oct 2014 19:47 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Crisis of purpose in modern physics?

The Einstein anniversary is over. We have seen TV movies with strange pictures. Is physics so complex and incomprehensible? It seems to be. If you dig deeper, you will find a lot of contradictions and paradoxes. Something is going wrong in modern physics. Even the fundamental terms are improperly defined. Does anybody know what "the universe" is? From the philosophers view, the universe is the sum of all existing things / energies. Therefore it's illogical to talk about "many" universes or to believe that black holes could disappear from our universe. And so on. What is the matter? Where goes the kinetic or the gravitational energy? Many questions! So it's urgent to think through the basic concepts and fundamental terms.

The purpose of physics is to deliver a mathematical description of physical reality. Math is the tool to get the equations. Every physical equation uses math, but not all math equations have physical reality! Some famous math constructs, e.g. coordinate systems, are only "Gedankendinge", thought objects, without physical existence. Physics is the interaction of energy entities, matter is also a kind of energy.

Our brain has a limited capability of understanding, so when we develop a physical theory, we need a model of the reality to describe it. We tend to simplify the models, but oversimplified models are disastrous for the theory. Einstein's Relativity uses some oversimplified models, which should be corrected.

We need new models, more precise models!

How do we prove a theory? With an experiment, e.g. Eddington's solar eclipse experiment in case of relativiy? But the great philosopher, Karl Popper showed us that it is impossible to prove a theory with an experimen; at the most you can falsify a theory.

What does it mean? A modern theory must be "Popper-proof", that is, if you find a single contradiction, you must reject or rethink the theory. Let us rethink things from the bottom-up, with the precondition energy conservation.

Relativistic speeds in everyday life

Let us look at an amazing example. A physicist (weight m = 80kg) takes an airplane for a vacation trip. The speed of the airplane is 1000km/h. The physicist stores within his body the kinetic energy Ekin=1/2 mv2 , that is 3,085*106J = 740kcal. This energy is sufficent to rise his temperature to circa 47°C or 116°F, what might be dangerous for his health. But luckily this doesn't happen because the energy is stored somewhere else. Regarding this huge amount of energy, we should ask where the hidden energy is. This real existing energy cannot vanish due to a coordinate transformation, although it is unusable on board of the airplane.

This simple example is worth further investigation. We find an answer in Paul Marmet's paper Natural Length Contraction Mechanism Due to Kinetic Energy : the energy is stored inside of the atoms. Marmet shows how the growing relativistic electron mass enlarges the Bohr radius, which results in different inter-atomic energy levels, larger dimensions of matter and slower emission frequencies. (The latter effect slows down a moving atomic clock.)

A new approach with Paul Marmet

I learned very much from Prof. Paul Marmet. His website is www.newtonphysics.on.ca. Marmet writes:
In these web pages below, we present explanations, which are always compatible with conventional wisdom and logic. We also require the principle of causality. No other web sites or books seem to use those criteria in modern physics. Consequently, esoteric models requiring the “probabilistic existence of matter” and the “non-locality” of quantum mechanics and the inescapable lack of mass-energy conservation in Einstein’s relativity are irrelevant. We can see in all papers below, that matter has a realistic existence and Nature is always rational. It is an error to believe that Nature cannot be explained with natural logic.

First I refer to the following papers:

. Einstein's Theory of Relativity versus Classical Mechanics.
This book demonstrates that using "Conventional Wisdom", "Conventional Logic, "Newton's Physics" and Galilean coordinates, classical physics can explain all the observed phenomena attributed to relativity. Einstein's Relativity is completely useless.

. Natural Length Contraction Mechanism Due to Kinetic Energy.
This paper gives a realistic description of the physical mechanism responsible for length contraction and the change of clock rate, when masses move at high velocity. This description is a natural consequence of the principle of mass-energy conservation and classical mechanics without the esoteric principles of Einstein's relativity.

. Natural Physical Length Contraction Due to Gravity.
This paper demonstrates how quantum mechanics solves all the problems previously attributed to relativity, when atoms acquire gravitational energy. Using mass-energy conservation and conventional logic, this paper presents the fundamental explanation of the "Advance of the Perihelion of Mercury" and the "Pound and Rebka" experiment.

. Fundamental Nature of Relativistic Mass and Magnetic Fields.
Einstein's does not give any physical model explaining the fundamental nature of the increase of mass at relativistic velocity. We demonstrate that this is due to magnetic energy, as calculated by the Biot-Savart equation. In fact, we can calculate the relativistic parameter γ, using electromagnetic theory. This leads to a physical description of the internal structure of the electron compatible with the de Broglie equation. We conclude giving a realistic description of photons, which solves the wave-particle paradox.

An other topic is cosmology. The main work with the greatest influence on cosmology is the paper A New Non-Doppler Redshift.
Marmet writes: It shows that "normal" physics leads to a slightly inelastic collision of photons due to traces of hydrogen in outer space. These inelastic collisions are responsible for the redshift, which is undistinguishable from the cosmological redshift. Numerous observations give strong supporting evidence for that previously ignored natural phenomenon. The observed redshift can then be explained without any expansion of the universe.

This redshift in my opinion is the "missing link" in cosmology: everywhere in the universe is energy interaction. When light interacts with energy / matter, its energy loss manifests as redshift. Such a redshift must exist due to the principle of mass-energy conservation. If the Doppler redshift would be predominant or the only redshift, this would violate energy conservation.

Also related to cosmology are the following interesting papers:

. Redshift of Spectral lines in the Sun's Chromosphere.
. Non-Doppler Redshift of Some Galactic Objects.
. Big Bang Cosmology Meets an Astronomical Death.
. The Cosmological Constant and the Redshift of Quasars.

Conclusion

Working through these papers, we come to the following conclusion:

. The universe is the sum of all existing entities. There is no "outside", because the universe contains everything that exists. The universe is therefore infinite and eternal.

. The entities are different manifestations of energy, matter is a manifestation of energy. All energetic entities interact. Interaction means energy exchange and/or energy transformation. Energy cannot vanish, because there is no "outside". That is the reason for the principle of energy conservation.

. The energy interaction between light and matter is observable as redshift (light can only loose energy by lowering its frequency). The farer a light source the lower its frequency. The main part of this redshift can be explained as "Marmet redshift", an interaction of photons and interstellar hydrogen H2.

. We can observe only the visible universe which is not the universe itself. Farer parts of the universe cannot be seen due to the energy loss of the light measured as redshift. The radius of the visible universe is determined by the magnitude of the energy interaction between light and matter.

. A Natural Length Contraction Mechanism Due to Kinetic Energy: no need for Einstein's concept.

. Natural Physical Length Contraction Due to Gravity: ditto.

. The charged particles are nothing but their electric fields, which decrease with 1/r2 spreading into infinity. The particles have infinite size, though the main part of their energy is concentrated immediately in the neighbourhood of the classical particle radius.

. The Space is not empty: it is filled with the exterior parts of the fields of all particles, because the particles are infinite. This sum of the exterior parts is a kind of ether.

. The Kinetic energy is identical with the magnetic field generated by the motion of the (charged) particles. The field has a concentric vortex structure, which is compatible to the De Broglie wave length. The vortex structures are generated due to the interaction of the moving particle and the sum of all other particles in the universe (ether).

. Light is generated when the vortex structures are accelerated and propagates with velocity c in the "ether" = sum of the exterior parts of all particles.

. The absolute inertial reference system exists due to the above mentioned ether. "At rest" is zero velocity to the sum of all velocities of all particles in the universe.

www.physikgrundlagen.de/
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

New Concepts in Modern Physics and Cosmology 15 Oct 2014 20:28 #2

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
I have not read the papers yet, but here are my initial responses to the conclusions
Conclusion

Working through these papers, we come to the following conclusion:

The universe is the sum of all existing entities. There is no "outside", because the universe contains everything that exists. The universe is therefore infinite and eternal.

I agree. Infinite, not circumscribed by anything.
The entities are different manifestations of energy, matter is a manifestation of energy. All energetic entities interact. Interaction means energy exchange and/or energy transformation. Energy cannot vanish, because there is no "outside". That is the reason for the principle of energy conservation.

I agree up to a point, but I think I may have discovered a flaw in the way energy is taken to be a universal property. I believe there may be at least 2 energy domains, and that energy is conserved only within that domain. See the Dimensions thread, "The Rocket Problem"
The energy interaction between light and matter is observable as redshift (light can only loose energy by lowering its frequency). The farer a light source the lower its frequency. The main part of this redshift can be explained as "Marmet redshift", an interaction of photons and interstellar hydrogen H2.

I do not accept this as the source of high redshitfs. I believe these field effects brought about by inertial masses, or some other local reason. I do not believe in"tired light" so-called. PROOF: Halton Arp's list of strange binary systems. I also think the photon does not exist

First item at this link www.scienceforums.com/topic/11645-7-reasons-to-abandon-quantum-mechanics-and-embrace-this-new-theory/
.We can observe only the visible universe which is not the universe itself. Farer parts of the universe cannot be seen due to the energy loss of the light measured as redshift. The radius of the visible universe is determined by the magnitude of the energy interaction between light and matter.

No, see above
A Natural Length Contraction Mechanism Due to Kinetic Energy: no need for Einstein's concept.

Natural Physical Length Contraction Due to Gravity: ditto.

Inertial length contraction (negligible in rigid systems and normal force levels). Lorentz contraction I think not
. The charged particles are nothing but their electric fields, which decrease with 1/r2 spreading into infinity. The particles have infinite size, though the main part of their energy is concentrated immediately in the neighbourhood of the classical particle radius.

Particles with infinite size? Each would fill the infinite universe! lol
The Space is not empty: it is filled with the exterior parts of the fields of all particles, because the particles are infinite. This sum of the exterior parts is a kind of ether.

Oh I see. They agree, and call this superposition of all particles the ether. I think the aether is a medium in which waves travel, I do not know what mass really is, vortex, actually something entirely different from energy, or whatever.
The Kinetic energy is identical with the magnetic field generated by the motion of the (charged) particles. The field has a concentric vortex structure, which is compatible to the De Broglie wave length. The vortex structures are generated due to the interaction of the moving particle and the sum of all other particles in the universe (ether).

No, there must be a kinetic energy component attributable to the mass of the particle, as well as one attributable to its charge.
Light is generated when the vortex structures are accelerated and propagates with velocity c in the "ether" = sum of the exterior parts of all particles.

Light is generated when atomic electrons change their resonant energy level, their "note" if you like to think musical. The lost energy is transmitted as a wave thru the aether (I use the old spelling to distinguish it from the common organic solvent class of the same name)
The absolute inertial reference system exists due to the above mentioned ether. "At rest" is zero velocity to the sum of all velocities of all particles in the universe

Here the author dispenses with relativity altogether. Never a bad thing! But I would say at rest means not moving with respect to the aether, if you want to talk larger frames than local

I think people have this wrong though, I think mass can be accelerated beyond light speed easily if there exists an on-board power source capable of producing enough accelerating energy. Of course, when the only way one can approach lightspeed is by pushing the charged particle in an accelerator with light (or electromagnetism) well, right there you have an asymptopic limit. A sailboat will never travel faster than the wind..
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

New Concepts in Modern Physics and Cosmology 15 Oct 2014 22:08 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Thanks, very interesting views and I am glad we have such intelligent members on this forum.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

New Concepts in Modern Physics and Cosmology 15 Oct 2014 22:14 #4

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Some outstanding points (by outstanding I mean unanswered, not mega amazing)

truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/64333-the-earth-is-convex-not-concave.html?start=100#134302

Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 15 Oct 2014 22:15 by rodin.

New Concepts in Modern Physics and Cosmology 15 Oct 2014 22:19 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
rodin wrote:
Some outstanding points (by outstanding I mean unanswered, not mega amazing)

truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/64333-the-earth-is-convex-not-concave.html?start=100#134302

Yes, thank you.

Good list.

I may come back to a few points, but at the moment it is mainly distraction for me, from my point of view.
You surely will understand that I am much more interested in proving what I think is reality,
than in disproving what you think is right.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

New Concepts in Modern Physics and Cosmology 15 Oct 2014 22:41 #6

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
You have to answer valid points raised otherwise you are falling into belief. Science demands questioning, not just accepting. Sky avoids all the hard questions with transparent disingenuity. That is what I have observed

I know your predeliction, eg from the Kabbalistic Origins of Science idea. Newton was into weird shit true (Israel bought his occult writings), but his engineering equations work. We must not throw away the elegant solutions. We must cut through the cobwebs of complex illusion woven by spiders wearing yarmulkes.

Third, they are enforced

New Concepts in Modern Physics and Cosmology 15 Oct 2014 22:48 #7

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
rodin wrote:
You have to answer valid points raised otherwise you are falling into belief. Science demands questioning, not just accepting. Sky avoids all the hard questions with transparent disingenuity. That is what I have observed

I know your predeliction, eg from the Kabbalistic Origins of Science idea. Newton was into weird shit true (Israel bought his occult writings), but his engineering equations work. We must not throw away the elegant solutions. We must cut through the cobwebs of complex illusion woven by spiders wearing yarmulkes.

First and foremost I have to research, then I have to answer myself, and if I am completely convinced, that what I found out is right AND can prove it, then I might answer your questions.

More or less "elegant solutions" is what the current system "science" business produces on end. I am interested in truth only.

I especially concur with the bolded parts of your comment.

And I think that we URGENTLY need new concepts in physics, cosmology and all other realms of science, because what we have now is a money generating upside-down CULT,
which was invented to keep the slaves mentally, spiritually and physically dumb and down.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Oct 2014 22:51 by PFIZIPFEI.

New Concepts in Modern Physics and Cosmology 16 Oct 2014 19:10 #8

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
I can say with certainty you are barking up the wrong tree here.
Dolanski noticed that this explanation is not sufficient to fully explain the "attraction". He presented a world structure in which not the sphere of fixed stars, but the Erdschale moving. Mathematical seen these two systems are the same, but to make us Dolanskis explanation for the gravitational clear, we need to introduce a wash tub in the laundry is always sucked by rotation at the edge of the drum. Analog is sucked everything is on the Erdschale in Dolanskis inner world cosmos. I do not here decide definitively, whose approach is now correct. It is here to detail questions. But have mentioned I wanted this other theory of Dolanski.

The centrifugal force experienced at the Earth's surface is 1/100th of gravity. Invert Earth, and have centrifugal force sticking us to the ground and we would all lose 99% of our weight (which is not the same as mass)

Quite apart from the fact that all the texts appear in German, and therefore difficult to make sense of using Google translate, the whole idea start to finish is ridiculous. Only believed by people who do not want to give any credence whatsoever to mainstream physics, despite the fact that railways, cars and even the autobahn were built using these principles, and indeed the computer you are reading this on also. Enough of this lunacy! Plus you cannot answer my well-crafted points because you are "too busy". Adding more incomprehensible garbage for readers to wade thru....

Well, I am too busy to bother with this shite any more.

Third, they are enforced

New Concepts in Modern Physics and Cosmology 16 Oct 2014 19:31 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
rodin wrote:
I can say with certainty you are barking up the wrong tree here.
Dolanski noticed that this explanation is not sufficient to fully explain the "attraction". He presented a world structure in which not the sphere of fixed stars, but the Erdschale moving. Mathematical seen these two systems are the same, but to make us Dolanskis explanation for the gravitational clear, we need to introduce a wash tub in the laundry is always sucked by rotation at the edge of the drum. Analog is sucked everything is on the Erdschale in Dolanskis inner world cosmos. I do not here decide definitively, whose approach is now correct. It is here to detail questions. But have mentioned I wanted this other theory of Dolanski.

The centrifugal force experienced at the Earth's surface is 1/100th of gravity. Invert Earth, and have centrifugal force sticking us to the ground and we would all lose 99% of our weight (which is not the same as mass)

Quite apart from the fact that all the texts appear in German, and therefore difficult to make sense of using Google translate, the whole idea start to finish is ridiculous. Only believed by people who do not want to give any credence whatsoever to mainstream physics, despite the fact that railways, cars and even the autobahn were built using these principles, and indeed the computer you are reading this on also. Enough of this lunacy! Plus you cannot answer my well-crafted points because you are "too busy". Adding more incomprehensible garbage for readers to wade thru....

Well, I am too busy to bother with this shite any more.

Dolanski's Theory was not part of this thread, yet. No link to the source either. Of course you can start any topic you want wherever you want, this is a liberal forum.

Did you have major problems with the starting post? I thought the English is quite good :dunno:

It's completely legit to not bother with any topic which you are not interested in.

There is enough space ;) on this forum to start your own threads and work on them as much as you like,
which you seem to enjoy already.

You are completely right in not letting yourself get distracted by subjects that are just not your cup of tea.

:thumbup:

Edit: Guess why the most interesting books are prohibited or no longer available. And where would US "science" be without what they stole from my people - they surely have some problems with translations as well :cool: up to this day. The materialist mind is never creative.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2014 19:49 by PFIZIPFEI.