Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Worldwide List of Dissident Scientists

The Worldwide List of Dissident Scientists 15 Oct 2014 20:30 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

- INCOMPLETE -

(according to my perception)

Synopsis : This directory includes the dissident scientists found in the Internet.
These scientists are against the relativity theory and the quantum mechanics theory.

The list includes more than 7000 names of scientists, doctors ou engineers
for more than 90%. Their position is shortly presented together with their proposed alternative theory
when applicable. There are more than 700 such theories, all amazingly very different from one another.

editionsassailly.com/livres/climont%20full%20list%20htm.htm

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The Worldwide List of Dissident Scientists 15 Oct 2014 21:57 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
The Worldwide list of dissident scientists has been issued from the data available in the Internet. Many individual dissident scientists have been found, but most of them are registered in many lists available in the Internet.

The list of the dissident scientists' lists used to create Worldwide list of dissident scientists is given here after. The lists where the dissidents were found are indicated for each dissident, but only a maximum of two lists is given. Dissidents known or found by Jean de Climont are gathered within the CLI list.

Dissident scientists born before 1905 are not included in the list.

Titles, when indicated, have been found in the Internet during the updating of the list. The Internet page may not be up to date.

Although Professors are also Doctors, both titles have been entered according to the papers and books. Doctor is indicated only once. Dipl. Ing. have been gathered with Dr. Eng. although it could not have the same meaning in all countries.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Worldwide List of Dissident Scientists 16 Oct 2014 09:05 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

I add

Johann Dolanski

Karl Neupert

Johannes Lang

to the list.

Bibliographical Reference

for the interested DIY researcher,
with many photos and illustrations

Johannes Lang, Karl Neupert, Unser Wissen vom Sein, 1926
de.scribd.com/doc/233663062/Johannes-Lang-Unser-Wissen-Vom-Sein-1926
Johannes Lang, Die Hohlwelttheorie, 1938
archive.org/details/Lang-Johannes-Die-Hohlwelttheorie
Johannes Lang, Das neue Weltbild der Hohlwelttheorie, Erster Teil
de.scribd.com/doc/204350309/Johannes-Lang-Das-Neue-Weltbild-Der-Hohlwelttheore-1-Teil
Johannes Lang, Das Neue Weltbild der Hohlwelttheorie, Zweiter Teil
de.scribd.com/doc/204349828/Johannes-Lang-Das-Neue-Weltbild-Der-Hohlwelttheore-2-Teil
Johann Dolanski, Das Weltall wie es wirklich ist 1999
www.evolver.at/stories/Hohlwelt_Folge00_Vorwort/
Fritz Tauscher, Zeitenwende - Weltenwende, 1997
de.scribd.com/doc/233665725/Fritz-Tauscher-Zeitenwende-Weltenwende
Excerpt of a lecture by Prof. Sexl
www.wasserauto.de/doc/Leben_wir_IN_der_Erde.pdf
Information on Paul Alfred Müller
www.rolf-keppler.de/rundbrief2011-4.htm#_Toc293860669

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2014 10:37 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Worldwide List of Dissident Scientists - Suppressed Sciences 16 Jun 2015 10:45 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Suppressed Sciences

51 books curated by Jason Verbelli

de.scribd.com/collections/3113156/Suppressed-Sciences

Important Links and Videos

by Jason Verbelli

de.scribd.com/doc/217131927/Important-Links-and-Videos

Disclaimer twimc:
This is just an offer for free research for those who might be seriously interested.
I am neither a proponent of the contents, nor in any relation whatsoever with Jason Verbelli.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Jun 2015 10:50 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Worldwide List of Dissident Scientists - Suppressed Sciences - Walter Russell and Viktor Schauberger 28 Aug 2015 09:41 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Comment:
It's true. Walter Russell and Viktor Schauberger are to name a few
who are victims of slander and such from the energy barons.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Worldwide List of Dissident Scientists - Suppressed Sciences - Walter Russell and Viktor Schauberger 07 Sep 2015 22:05 #6

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Peter Plichta

Dr. Plichta theorises that a mathematical formula, based around prime numbers,
lies behind the mystery of our world and universe. By decoding this fundamental
numerical code, he aims to demonstrate that the universe did not arrive out of
chance, but out of a monumental divine building plan. Originally published in 1997.

www.amazon.com/Gods-Secret-Formula-Deciphering-Universe/dp/1862043582/

Reviews which come closest to what I think about this book:
Since I have a mathematical background I thought it would be of interest to comment on the second half of Mr. Plichta's book. Some of the other reviewers have already expressed an opinion on the first half of his book which deals with chemistry and nuclear physics. In general the maths is sound and Mr. Plichta has shown a remarkable ability to spot patterns in seemingly unrelated phenomena. His observation that the temperature of absolute zero, the siderial period of the moon and the constant 4-pi divided by pi all being variations on 2732 is remarkable, and just one of many numerical coincidences he has spotted. His cross of prime numbers to modulo 24 is quite delightful, and the sort of thing that Leonard Euler would have enjoyed. It is clear that Mr.Plichta enjoys his subject and whilst he is sometimes difficult to follow, this is true of most technical books. The author clearly has an original mind, and has written an entertaining book, and included some considerable mathematical insight.
I have a considerable amount of education in basic chemistry, advanced mathematics, advanced physics...plus more liberal arts than most scientific types ever wanted to brag about. But more important, I have also spent much time studying the Bible. All this is prerequisite for understanding what Plichta is trying to say. All Bible students are aware of the masterfully artistic numeric symbolism that is characteristic of its Author: God. The use of numbers in the Bible suggests that its Author (circa. 1700-400 B.C.) has a peculiarly intimate familiarity with the fundamental order and design of the universe that we experience--which we are only just recently discovering here at the cutting edge of modern science. For example, if you separate visible light into its component colors (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet) you will notice that there are seven and they are fundamental to our experience of nature. Then, if you wrap them into a triangle (three sided figure), you get the well known (to an artist) three primary colors (Red, Yellow, Blue) on the corners of the triangle. The secondary ones go on the sides, with one side a duality, Indigo/Violet. An artist knows the how to use this triangle to properly mix colors. Now the exciting part. The Author of the Bible uses metaphors, such as light, to reveal Himself to us; then it says He is a three-part composite unity (Father/Son/H.S.) and has a seven-fold spirit (Ezekiel, Daniel, Revelations)! Is it possible that the authors could have known such fundamental facts of science? Could they have known about the three quarks that make up each of the three subatomic particles? How about the eleven or so dimensions in string theory (Judas was one of the twelve, or sort of)? (For the less learned, a wiseman in the book of Job suggests that God suspends the earth on nothing!) Not all these topics are covered in this book but there are some very interesting ones. What Plichta needs two or three more volumes to explain is that the natural world that we struggle to understand is a medium that tries to reflect, by its order and design, the glory of God, just as an ocean tries to reflect the beauty of a setting sun. If I could speak for Plichta, this book is better geared for the more learned, scientific community who can fill in the vast gaps with little immediate effort. "You will eat by the sweat of your brow...." The problem is that that community lacks any serious interest in God. Good book, for those who need it.
This book by Dr. Plichta is the wave of the future presented today. Scientists are finding about God more than they ever did in the past. "God is back" as this book declares. It is a combination of biography and scientific findings narrated in a fiction like text. The scientists will find it too simplified and the ordinary reader will find it too complicated unless he/she has a good background in Chemistry and Mathematics. Dr. Plichta 's findings in this book and his others confirm what has been already discovered about 19 years before him. In the book, "The Authorized English translation of the Quran" by Dr. Khalifa, from Amazon.com , the author made the same conclusion that Dr. Plichta discovered 19 years later. Specifically appendix 38 declares that number 19 is the signature of the Creator. It goes into the details of the mathematical miracle of the Quran that is built on number 19. Dr. Plichta in this book concludes that our universe is built on primary numbers with number 19 being the king of these primary numbers. As chemistry-student, he had noticed that each earthly life is built on 19 left-built amino acids, just as the Hamlet Shakespeare is composed also from only nineteen consonants. Then the scientist found out that from 81 natural occurring stable elements of the chemistry, nineteen are pure isotopes. He found out that the number of the double isotopes is also 19. There are further thirty-eight or 2 x 19 elements with even atomic numbers, which are multiple-isotopes with the isotope numbers 3,4,5 .... Dr. Plichta presents a wide variety of his discoveries and findings in an interesting fashion. He tried to get down to "God's Secret Formula". He believes he found it. The book however could have been presented in a more scientific format and down to the point. The details of the life of Dr. Plichta that was forced on the reader in many chapters were unnecessary and actually took away some of the value of this book. In general the book is very interesting and worth the time and money.
I am not a mathematician, but I could definately understand this book. The fact that a great deal of it was autobiographical was helpful for me in seeing the process that Dr. Plichta went through to reach his conclusions. I may not actually be a mathematician, but I am fascinated by the subject and enjoy seeing it delved into in the orderly fashion that Dr. Plichta used. In fact, I teach secondary math in a special ed program, so seldom need to go past algebra and basic geometry (thank-goodness, as I am hard pressed to remember the calculus I took over 10 years ago), but I was able to share some of the interesting patterns and convergences that Plichta uses to expound upon the Prime Number Code with my students and they also enjoyed it. I think one of the greatest strengths of this book is that Plichta comes from a well-rounded background (part of why I appreciated the autobiographical content), rather then a purely analytical, mathematical slant. I was able to understand his presentation of the material. In all, I would highly recommend this book, even to those that are a touch math phobic. It is intriguing, easy to read and gave me lots to think about.
The book is essentially an autobiography of Dr. Peter Plichta's life as a scientist, and how he branched from his primary interest in pure chemistry into physical chemisty, biochemistry, nuclear chemistry, pharmacology, and theoritical physics, and the connections he made progressively along the way between biological phenomena, and natural and physical laws.

For example, Plichta sites that there are 19 "left-oriented" amino acids, and one "right-oriented" one which comprise the building blocks for every protien that exists in every living organism. There are also, out of the 81 stable, non-radioactive elements, 20 elements that have a single isotope - 19 have odd molecular numbers and 1 has an even molecular number. He also draws a connection between the inverse square law of gravitation force (ie as objects get more distant their mutual gravitational attraction decreases as an inverse square of that distance - 1/r^2) and the fact that in the first four orbital layers that electrons exist around atoms, there's a squaring effect in that on the first layer (closest to the atom), one pair exists, on the second four, on the third nine, and on the fourth 16. He makes continuous inferences to the abundance of three's found in nature and also the 3+1 configuration. Another interesting pattern that repeats itself is that of the number 273. Absolute zero is -273 degrees Celsius, 273 is also the number of days in the term of a human pregnancy and each lunar month is 27.3 days. He hints at the significance os prime numbers but halfway through the book has not linked them to any of these other connections per se. Plichta even ventures into planetary science by making the point that the moon is not a sattelite at all, but rather twin planet - since it was formed from part of the earth and not simply captured as a completely foreign body as with the moons of the gas giants. I suppose this would complement his patterns of threes and 3+1(or 4)'s as the earth would alternate between being the 3rd planet and the fourth depending on what part of the orbit the moon was in.

What made this such a hard book to put down is that Plichta does not put all his cards down on the table in the first chapter or even in the first half of the book, but strings the reader along with fascinating connections like the ones above in addition to the continuous recountings of how his discoveries and enlightenments progressed, and how his knowledge increased and enabled him to make these connections.

From only reading half the book, his thesis seems to be something akin to the idea that all these connections, these dualities, and patterns that are repeated uncannily throughout the
biological, chemical, physical, and even linguistic and psychological worlds could not have been mere coincidence and so are good grounds for positing the existance of a conscious designer of physical laws and biological entities and in particular human beings. Someone or something that understood how numbers work and could create these patterns and connections at will.

There is a good deal of technical information in the book, mostly about chemistry, which, though some is explained, is not "dumbed down." This adds to the impression that Plichta is addressing his readers as competant thinkers. This is fortunate because a great deal of the autobiographical detail in this book, though perhaps factually 100% correct, sometimes gives one the impression that Plichta is a bit too taken with his intellect.

I am not a scientist by trade or hobby, though I have taken limited studies in physics and chemistry. I would recommend this book to those with a layman's interest in science and perhaps to true scientists as well.

(...) Until now, differently than the nuclear-scientists and theoretical physicists , Peter Plichta, like Arnold Sommerfeld, supposed that some structural phenomenon of the nuclear construction of the matter have to do with the numbers theory and it could led back on quite simple formulas and knowledge. Had not Albert Einstein predicted that a future physics will born without complicated formulas and lead to quite simple numbers-relation? Since then, Plichta is tormented, and if it is true then the entire Science will collapse in a day like a house of cards. (...)

www.greatdreams.com/grace/170/171pl19chem.html

dif pit forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=120892

Another source www.answering-christianity.com/fakir60/81.htm

freakyphenomena.com/article/dr-peter-plichta-and-his-book-gods-secret-formula

www.amazon.de/Peter-Plichta/e/B00456NMRI/

Turning Sand into fuel - Silicon oil as an energy carrier

Dr Peter Plichta studied chemistry, physics and nuclear chemistry in Cologne, Germany. He obtained his doctorate in chemistry in 1970, and in the years following he did much research, on the subject of silanes. Similar to hydrocarbons, silanes are hydrosilicons, molecules that incorporate atoms of both silicon and hydrogen.

Read more:
blog.hasslberger.com/2010/03/turning_sand_into_fuel_silicon.html

Homepage:
www.plichta.de/

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 09 Sep 2015 18:00 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Worldwide List of Dissident Scientists 08 Sep 2015 00:42 #7

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!

God's

Secret

Formula

Trinity first & then you have all the Elect's which are all double crossed following it.

3 = Trinity
4 = Four Directional knowledge
9 = Fullness as in full circle

111 = Beginning of Wisdom.....

349/111 = 3.144144144144144144144144144144144144144144144144144144144144144144

The Real >>> Two supporting columns with an Arch on top.... :)
Walk through the PI gate to joint the the 144 infinity type ......

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 08 Sep 2015 06:20 by Mario.

The Worldwide List of Dissident Scientists - Friedrich Lüling - Magnet Motor 12 Oct 2015 11:28 #8

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Friedrich Lüling - Magnet Motor For Cars (1966)

Selfrunning Permanent Magnet Motor from German inventor Lueling - 1960s Free Energy

Video description:

On 8 February 1966, the magnet motor or Lüling engine was introduced in the UFA newsreel.

The inventor Lüling "It is contrary to all conventional knowledge of the permanent magnet in 1954 managed to neutralize the permanent magnet. The rotating armature is attracted by the magnet system until just before the point where it wants to hold it. At the same moment is neutralizing the magnet , so that the anchor without any retraction force, without any residual magnetism out rotates. The value of this invention is also probably in the years of efforts on the other, to be frozen the matter, or to sabotage it. This neutralization takes place during ongoing test engine at 290 turns 580 times to the minute. A magnet motor can run with a set of magnets, without interruption from 10 to 20 years. The possibility of using a magnetic motor is in all areas, not least as a car driving without annoying engine noise and adverse health exhaust gases and later this year this test machine to drive a car. "THE VALUE OF THIS INVENTION ALSO SHOWS WELL IN THE YEARS OF EFFORTS OF OTHERS TO FREEZE THIS MATTER AND SABOTAGE IT RESPECTIVELY. "

(The sabotage was successful as we all know now)

Source: www.filmothek.bundesarchiv.de/video/584688

(gogol trans, little revised)

Video description:

Lueling Permanent Magnet Motor - Vintage Selfrunning Magnet Motor from the 1960s
overunity.com/15864/friedrich-luling-magnet-motor
A Facebook friend posted a link to this Video from the UFA Wochenschau 498/1966 from 08.02.1966.
www.filmothek.bundesarchiv.de/video/584688
I thought this case really needs some attention as the Inventor
Friedrich Lüling said his ivention works and will be tested now as a car motor but also that his invention has been sabotaged and frozen probably from the car and oil industry...
So I quickly translated it now to english language.
Sorry for the wrong translation of the word "neutralize" where I said
"neutralisized"..but I was already a bit tired.
I could not find any patents of this Magnet Motor from Friedrich Lüling, but I will look further and post the results on overunity.com
Please give a thumbs up and subscribe so you don´t miss any updates. Many thanks.
Regards, Stefan. Please watch: "Chemtrails at the Ghost hours - Chemtrail during the night time"
➨ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwNiZ3YWezM

Here it says 1954/1966 www.slimlife.eu/wordpress/2015/07/deutscher-magnetmotor-von-19541966/
Read more in English: overunity.com/15864/friedrich-luling-magnet-motor

Edit: Found more info in English now.

ARCHIVE: Lueling Permanent Magnet Motor featured on German Cinema News

An historic look at an alleged working all-magnet motor out of 1954 Germany by inventor, Friedrich Lüling, seen in 1966 cinema news footage, which declared that the motor was expected to be installed in a car that year, and would last (no fuel required) 10-20 years. His main method was to momentarily "neutralize" the magnet to get past the cogging point.

by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News

Kay Olms brought this video to our attention, and kindly provided English subtitles, so I uploaded the video to our PESNetwork channel to include his subtitles. Click on the "CC" icon to display the subtitles. The complete transcribed text is shown below.

Read more: pesn.com/2015/10/03/9602665_Archive_Lueling-Magnet-Motor_featured-on_German-TV/

See also: German Flying Objects - GFO - Vril, Haunebu, Die Glocke ....Peenemünde, Jonastal, Neu Schwabenland ... Real or Fiction?

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 Oct 2015 16:25 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Worldwide List of Dissident Scientists - Guido Ebner and Heinz Schürch - The "Primeval Code" - Der Urzeitcode 03 Dec 2015 19:15 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Guido Ebner and Heinz Schürch

The "Primeval Code"

The ecological alternative to controversial genetic engineering!

www.urzeitcode.com/english/

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2015 09:50 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Worldwide List of Dissident Scientists 05 Dec 2015 09:36 #10

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
The picture from #1 changes automatically

- INCOMPLETE -

(according to my perception)

2016 Synopsis:

This directory, available exclusively in English, includes scientists who disagree
on generally accepted positions exclusively in the field of physics (natural philosophy),
referenced to on the Internet and in particular those who propose alternative solutions.

The list includes more than 8000 names of scientists, doctors ou engineers
for more than 50%. Their position is shortly presented together with their proposed
alternative theory when applicable. There are more than 1000 theories, all
amazingly very different from one another.

editionsassailly.com/dissidents_english.htm

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Worldwide List of Dissident Scientists 05 Dec 2015 10:28 #11

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Extremely important dissident scientists get the opportunity of working for the state voluntarily, or with force if necessary. Or, get kidnapped by another state actor and given the same offer. The rest are allowed to shit up the internet with their wacky ideas.
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2015 10:30 by ragnarok.

The Worldwide List of Dissident Scientists 05 Dec 2015 11:20 #12

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
There can be no such thing as free energy. Energy does not exist as of itself, it is a property of a system, as a lump of coal is black.

Now that is not to say there may be ways to tap into the energy around us...

Nevertheless such a motor could not I think be suppressed as any competent engineer with access to tooling could replicate it.

If you want my take, I would say it is worth looking into the properties of rotating mass with high angular momentum. Here is why.

Linear acceleration requires fuel carried within the vehicle, or a track supplying power. Rotational acceleration however is very easy to achieve without either

To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2015 11:21 by rodin.

The Worldwide List of Dissident Scientists 05 Dec 2015 11:35 #13

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Dream on ... system minion.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Everybody who is interested in these subjects already knows your opinion well, rodin,
thus I would like to ask you to expand on your theory on the relevant threads you
started or start a new one on "Free Energy Does Not Exist - Theory" instead of
derailing just another subject for the sake of your ego.

Back on topic:

The Worldwide List of Dissident Scientists

Thanks.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2015 11:37 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Worldwide List of Dissident Scientists 05 Dec 2015 19:37 #14

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
I was just trying to be helpful, normal service will now resume...
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

The Worldwide List of Dissident Scientists 05 Dec 2015 19:49 #15

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
rodin wrote:
I was just trying to be helpful, normal service will now resume...

Rodin, Rodin, Rodin ... Thanks for trying to be helpful.

You may understand that after all we've been through ;)
it's not easy for me to see your helpful side and distinguish
it from "normal service".

Do you think you can stick a bit closer to the topic, nonetheless?

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Worldwide List of Dissident Scientists - Heinz Christian Tobler 22 Feb 2016 13:41 #16

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Heinz Christian Tobler

Switzerland

Replicas and derivatives of the devices invented by

Tesla

and

Lakhovsky

www.lakhovsky.ch/

www.youtube.com/user/heinzchristiantobler/videos

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 22 Feb 2016 14:18 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Worldwide List of Dissident Scientists - Heinz Christian Tobler 10 Sep 2016 23:02 #17

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Heinz-Christian Tobler

uploaded new videos:

Terila &Torus MVI 1783

Video description:
4. Torus Prototyp mit Terila. Torus von Adre Siegel

Torus in Aktion auf Oszilloskopbildschirm dargestellt MVI 1784

Video description:
Diese Werkstatt-Filme sind nur da um zu zeigen, dass dieses Gerät zur Zeit der Veröffentlichung entstanden ist, um mich vor zukünftigen Ansprüchen zu schützen, was durch die Veröffentlichung unmöglich wird. Es gibt keine Erklärung und wenn es Spass macht, zuzuschauen oder eine Solche zu finden für die Kurven auf dem Schirm freut mich dies.

Gogol trans:
This workshop movies are just there to show that this device has been created at the time of publication to protect me from future claims, which is impossible by the publication. There is no explanation, and if it is fun to watch, or to find the curves on the screen a Such am pleased this.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare