Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: All about Numbers, Letters, Words, Numerology Science to Truth!

111 = beginning of Wisdom .. The Truth I Hold And Reveal In Its Proper Time -- All about Numbers, Letters, Words, Numerology Science to Truth! 30 Jun 2015 12:37 #21

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
monique wrote:
1/11
One path

In letters you could say ........ AAA
Or you could say ................. Alfa Gate
Or you could say ................. A Gate
Or you could say ................. One Gate
Or as you say ..................... One Pathway.

As you can see ........... VII = Virgin Gate = 7 ...... << the Cross right hand up!
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Mario wrote:
monique wrote:
http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database.php?Gem_Num=144

Ones path.
These are what we must do.
Here is even a better one I just found .............. :)

And how perfectly this one fits into the entire game ............... ;) ;)

You know what is written in 111 ................. Book 1 Chapter 1 Verse 1 >>>

Do you know what is written there??? :ponda:

* --- >
< --- *
 ← ( Click again to close details
Click to Expand to view details                           → [ Click to expand ]

@ oiram @
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

THE KEYS OF THE GATE -- 777 - 444 -- All about Numbers, Letters, Words, Numerology Science to Truth! 30 Jun 2015 12:42 #22

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
THE KEYS OF THE GATE (180) = 9 = ⊙
FOUR, FOUR, FOUR (180) = 9 = ⊙ = 444
HIGHER NATURE AND RACE (180) = 9 = ⊙
ONE, THREE, THREE, ONE (180) = 9 = ⊙ = 1331

GIVING ABBAS TRUE EXAMPLE (233) = 8 = Ϡ ∞
JESUS JOINT SPIRIT (233) = 8 = Ϡ ∞
COSMOCRATOR AND CROSS (233) = 8 = Ϡ ∞
JAMES THE SON OF ALPHAEUS (233) = 8 = Ϡ ∞

I CHRIST BLESS CHILDREN (216) = 9 = ⊙
FATHER SON AND SPIRIT (216) = 9 = ⊙

I AM WHAT I AM (98) = 17 = 8 = Ϡ ∞
ORIGINATE (98) = 17 = 8 = Ϡ ∞
FIVE SEALS (98) = 17 = 8 = Ϡ ∞
TRUST (98) = 17 = 8 = Ϡ ∞
Properties of the number 444 ..........
Symbolism

God's presence.

God's people.

History

In 444 AD St. Patrick founds the Irish city of Armagh. He later decrees the city to be the central educational authority for those who wish to spread the gospel. Armagh remains the religious capital of Christainity and Catholicism in Ireland. It is home to St. Patrick's Catholic Cathedral and St. Patrick's Church of Ireland Cathedral.

In 444 AD Dioscorus I becomes Pope following the death of Cyril of Alexandria. Like his forerunner Cyril, Dioscorus opposed the christology of Nestorius. Nestorianism emphasizes a distinction between the human and divine natures of Christ, thus creating a dichotomy of "persons" rather than a unity of two natures. Dioscorus is later exiled for violations of canon law performed during the Second Council of Ephesus.

Isopsephy
The Greek τελεία ἀγάπη adds up to 444. τελεία ἀγάπη is translated as "perfect love" (1 John 4:18) and transliterated as teleia agapē.

The Greek σὰρξ καὶ αἷμα adds up to 444. σὰρξ καὶ αἷμα is translated as "flesh and blood" (1 Corinthians 15:50) and transliterated as sarx kai aima.

General
444 reduces to 12 which is associated with the 12 Tribes of Israel and the 12 Apostles. 444 further reduces from 12 to 3 which symbolizes the Trinity.

The Chinese character 4 (四) sounds very similar to the Chinese word for death, so 444 (四四四) can be interpreted as "die, die, die".
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu444.php
@ oiram @

The Word Of The Man Of Truth... 144 .. The Truth I Hold And Reveal In Its Proper Time! 30 Jun 2015 12:45 #23

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
CELT wrote:
STAR.... Star... Showing Truth As Required... Seeking Truth As Required... YE... ye... Yah's Example Your Examples... Two Images That By LAW Shall Be As ONE... Ones Word Now...

The Word Of The Man Of Truth... The Truth I Hold And Reveal In Its Proper Time And Place... Stepping Stones... Of The Living... To See And Know Truth Before They DIE... .

All just coincidental ... ;) :cool:

Did you see your Time Stamp for your Posting?
Unique as always ........

22 Jun 2015 01:44

22/06/2015 1:44 = 27 = 9 = Full Circle.
27 = the two within (Soul & Spirit) & the Seven Angels of life.......... = 9 = Full Circle!

I'm not sure if you may seen my new findings at the time................ ?

Could this the true number of >> ?

349 / 111 (Wisdom) = 3.144 144 144 144 144 144 144 144 144 144 144 144 144
3 = Trinity
then the 144 into infinity .... the One Word & Double Crossed = Soul Cross & Spirit Cross.

3 = Trinity
4 = the Cross
9 = full Circle as in Fullness ..........

And you see 144 x 1000 = 144,000
The Number 1000 = He Who Overcomes

Revelation 3.12
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. ..... = (Israel)

Thereafter he created a congregation of angels, thousands and myriads, numberless, which resembled the congregation in the eighth heaven; and a firstborn called>>
Israel - which is, "the man that sees God"
http://gnosis.org/naghamm/origin.html

The Number 1000 is a very important structural number in the Holographic Decalogue. It also coincides with the meaning of the name of the first letter Aleph. The ramifications of this are endless and beautiful. It brings the alphanumeric structure into a deep sense of completeness: it starts with Aleph = 1, moves through all possible combinations of the alphabet unto 999 and then finds its completion where it started having overcome all the sin and death of the Decalogue through the faith of the Lord Jesus Christ. This represents the alphabetic cycle coming full circle.
http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_1000.php
Properties of the number 1000
Symbolism

Symbol of multitude.
Evoke a very long time according to the Bible. It is often used also to specify an indefinite quantity.
The Fathers of the Church saw in the number 1000 "the totality of the generations and the perfection of the life".
Have a paradisiac meaning, it is the immortality of the happiness.
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu1000.php
The Holy Gnostic Rosary

The Sign of the Cross

In the name of the Unknown Father, in Truth, Mother of all,
in union and redemption and sharing of the powers,
peace to all on whom this name reposes.
http://gnosis.org/library/rosary.htm
The Fifth Gnostic Mystery:
The Descent of the New Jerusalem.

Behold, a small star from the Heavens descends
to the Earth,
With Light more brilliant than the Sun.
It comes to dwell in the Hearts of the children
of men, and these hearts are the foundation
upon which is built
the Eternal City, New Jerusalem.

The Number 144: The Elect
And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father’s name written in their foreheads.
Revelation 14.1

Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God’s elect? It is God that justifieth.
Romans 8.33f

The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
Proverbs 8.22f

From the Twelve Tribes to the Twewlve Apostles and the Twelve foundations in the New Jerusalem, the explicit message of Scripture relates the Number 12 with the Body of Believers. To find its square to be the intrinsic alphanumeric weight of the Elect - especially in light of the 144,000 sealed in Revealation 7 - is utterly staggering. Clearly, this is the work of God's Truth.

This one I call the number of harmonious Men ▼▼▼
144 / 111 (Wisdom) = 1.297 297 297 297 297 297 297 297 297 297 297 297
1 = the One Word .... 2 = the two within (Soul & Spirit) ... 9 = Fullness .... 7 = the seven Angels.

@ oiram @

God's Secret Formula ---- All about Numbers, Letters, Words, Numerology Science to Truth! 09 Sep 2015 00:47 #24

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom

God's

Secret

Formula

Trinity first & then you have all the Elect's which are all double crossed following it.

3 = Trinity
4 = Four Directional knowledge
9 = Fullness as in full circle

111 = Beginning of Wisdom.....

349/111 = 3.144144144144144144144144144144144144144144144144144144144144144144

The Real >>> Two supporting columns with an Arch on top.... :)
Walk through the PI gate to joint the the 144 infinity type ......

@ oiram @

All about Numbers, Letters, Words, Numerology Science to Truth! 10 Sep 2015 07:36 #25

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
mysticalnumbers.com/number-9-in-norse-mythology ODIN & the 9 days he 'hung out' for 'enlightenment'.

All about Numbers, Letters, Words, Numerology Science to Truth! 24 Nov 2015 06:55 #26

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Zorro wrote:
Even a Christmas pudding thread gets trolled to bits around here these days. :facepalm:
You not wrong & what does this points too?

Appears there are lots of these fake Bolshevik Jew-farts around here this year!

Christmas pudding trolling & Jew Cross ▼ pissing .................. & Jew ▼ Cross spitting >>>>>> contest on TZ.......                              .

Those which pissing & spitting on the Cross > are pissing & spitting on Wisdom!
TRUTH!

My New Revelation!
Spirit logical talks:
How to Neutralise the number 666 of the Beast?
Simple: you fight it with the (3) as in Trinity
666 ÷ Trinity (3) Wisdom = 222
666 ÷ Beast Man No.(6) = 111

Wisdom & Truth

Here is Wisdom. = (111)
Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man;
and his number is Six hundred three score and six.

Four times the 6 like the four sides of the Cross Wisdom knowledge!
The Beast is Man & his number is 6....

6 Three-scored is = 6 x 6 = 36 x 6 = 216 and 6 = 222..... Is the math correct?

The Number 222 reveals a profound integration of Thread 1 (the Bible Wheel) with Thread 3 (the alphanumeric structure of the Greek and Hebrew languages) and the nature of the Second Person of Blessed Trinity. This strong nexus of convergence begins with this pair of anagrams:

Firstborn            Bless    
= 222 =
http://www/GR_222.php

TWO TWO TWO = 174= 12 = 3 = = Trinity!

These farts are everywhere ..... like mega turds which wont flash.

By the way fake Bolshevik Jew-fart infected turds calling it in there PC talks ......... free speech low life expression liberal style! :thdown: :thdown: :thdown:

Its Bolshevik Infected Fiat Fart - Alert time

This is the last revelation from THE true MERRY CHRISTMAS message to all ..... because Christ is the true truth revealer!
Words just speak; but number logic reveals......... All just coincidental of cause :ponda: :cool2:

MERRY CHRISTMAS = ▼▼

THE MERRY CHRISTMAS 222 = 6 = Ӕ æ
MARY'S CHRIST MESSAGE (222) = 6 = Ӕ æ
AND I AM MARY'S CROSSING (222) = 6 = Ӕ æ = as in I Crossed my Soul! = and I AM the crucified Soul.
THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST (222) = 6 = Ӕ æ
SALVATION OF MALENESS (222) = 6 = Ӕ æ
THE FREEDOM & SEVEN ANGELS (222) = 6 = Ӕ æ
THE FREEDOM & A KING OF KINGS (222) = 6 = Ӕ æ
THE WHITE LILY FREEDOM (222) = 6 = Ӕ æ
THE MASTER OF NUMBERS (222) = 6 = Ӕ æ
G IS NOT GOD; BUT J & M IS ME (222) = 6 = Ӕ æ
WHICH WAS THE SON OF GOD (222) = 6 = Ӕ æ
THIS WHITE FREEDOM LILY
Appears to have
6 Leaves
6 Seeds
and in its centre a Trinity Triangle.

6 x 6 x 3 = 108 = 9 = Fullness.......

All the Verses containing lily      
Properties of the number 222 wrote:
Symbolism

Represent the Temple, the Earth. << (My note): could I say the true Mother! No Mother no Son. No Earth no life. No Spirit no Wisdom!

Bible
The book of the Genesis contains 7x222-21 or 1553 verses, while the 21th book of the Protestant Bible edition, the book of Ecclesiastes, contains exactly 222 verses.

Occurrence
In the Bible, 222 numbers are multiple of five. << (My note): Hmmm .. appears to be a message? >>> As in 222 x 5 = 1110 = Wisdom Number!

The verb "to believe" is used 222 time in the NT of the NRSV.

(19) Jesus said: Blessed is he who was before he came into being. If you become disciples to me (and) listen to my words, these stones will minister to you. For you have five trees in Paradise which do not change, either in summer or in winter, and their leaves do not fall. He who knows them shall not taste of death.

222 ÷ 5 = 44.4 = 12 = 3 = Trinity.
44.4 ÷ 5 = 8.88 = 24 = 6 = Man.

222 x 5 = 1110 ... >> (the beginning of Wisdom = 111 & the Nothingness = 0)

Psalm 111 ............ 21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
111 Praise ye the Lord!
1 I will praise the Lord with my whole heart in the assembly of the upright and in the congregation.
2 The works of the Lord are great, sought out by all them that have pleasure therein.
3 His work is honorable and glorious, and His righteousness endureth for ever.
4 He hath made His wonderful works to be remembered; the Lord is gracious and full of compassion.
5 He hath given meat unto them that fear Him; He will ever be mindful of His covenant.
6 He hath shown His people the power of His works, that He may give them the heritage of the heathen.
7 The works of His hands are verity and judgment; all His commandments are sure.
8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.
9 He sent redemption unto His people; He hath commanded His covenant for ever; holy and reverend is His name.
10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; a good understanding have all they that do His commandments. His praise endureth for ever!

The word Wisdom occurs 222 times in the KJV of the bible............ ;) ;)

Interesting:

Number 222 is made up of the attributes of and energies of the number 2 tripled, making number 222 a very powerful vibration. This number carries the attributes of the numbers 2 and 22, the Master Builder Number that resonates with ancient wisdom, vision, idealism and transformation. Number 2 lends its influences of faith and trust, encouragement, attainment and success, adaptability, diplomacy and co-operation, duality, service and duty, balance and harmony, selflessness, faith and trust and your Divine life purpose and soul mission. Number 222 has to do with balance, manifesting miracles and new auspicious and timely opportunities.

When Angel Number 222 repeats in your life you are asked to take a balanced, harmonious and peaceful stance in all areas of your life. The message is to keep the faith and stand strong in your personal truths.
http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.co.id/2011/07/angel-number-222.html
The message of repeating Angel Number 222 is that everything will turn out for the best in the long-term. Do not put your energies into negativity – be aware that all is being working out by spirit for the highest good of all involved. Angel Number 222 is also reminding you to keep up the good work you are doing, as the evidence of your manifestations are coming to fruition.

Angel Number 222 is a message of faith and trust from your angels. Know that all is being worked out for the highest good of all involved. Remember that nothing happens by chance and everything happens for a reason. Maintain a positive attitude and you will find that everything will have positive results and you will receive abundant blessings in Divine right timing.

Number 222 relates to number 6 (2+2+2=6) and Angel Number 6 = Man.

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2015 08:41 by Mario.

All about Numbers, Letters, Words, Numerology Science to Truth! 24 Nov 2015 08:43 #27

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
1 cross + 3 nails = 4 given. :thumbup:
User(s) who Liked this post: Mario

All about Numbers, Letters, Words, Numerology Science to Truth! 24 Nov 2015 09:59 #28

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
wiikkidd wrote:
1 cross + 3 nails = 4 given. :thumbup:
I like it ....... :)

Shows me clearly that you are a thinker.

Let me complete your formula because you forgot the transformed animal body hanging on it:
there is one missing to end up with the number FIVE which stands for Fullness, Father, true Family & Final Finished Fruit ......
All was Forgiven as in; its Forgiven = as in all was Foretold = all the knowledge given to you all up front!

1 Cross ................ the Christ & Fathers Words of truth in TRUTH.
3 Nails .................. the Redemption is the Son(Jesus image within), the Mothers Wisdom & the Father Spirit.
1 YOU................... the Soul heart & body nailed itself through free will; onto the Cross.

5 = Roman V = Virgin Spirit birth within finally established!

Finished which is also the New Beginning!......

(Mothers Wisdom) (Fathers Words) (Son's Spirit)        (Soul) † (Animal Nature) like (Body)      

(Wisdom) † (True Words) † (Spirit)                         (Soul),    (Heart)     (Body)                
Heavenly marriage; between three Pillars joining the two sides within one House!

Master peace ..... & all fits perfectly to the Spiritual " T " as in Truth!
And how far am I truly off; or on track to get to the Wisdom highest mountain Top?
@ oiram @

Last Edit: 24 Nov 2015 10:16 by Mario.

All about Numbers, Letters, Words, Numerology Science to Truth! 24 Nov 2015 10:36 #29

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
mario, if you was to compile all your reams of knowledge into a book and titled it Numerology and Symbology for Dummies, how many copies do you think you'd shift? Have you ever even attempted to outline the basic system that allows you to gain all this immense insight you have?

All about Numbers, Letters, Words, Numerology Science to Truth! 24 Nov 2015 12:09 #30

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
:banhim: >> AND DO THE ENTIRE WORLD A FAVOUR! .. LoL.
True Hasbara troll DIF shit Turds are all over the place!
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, wiikkidd

All about Numbers, Letters, Words, Numerology Science to Truth! 15 Jul 2019 15:50 #31

• Escobar19
I really believe in astrology and i think that it is pure true . I read a lot about astrology and numerology and even contacted profetionals to know all the predications which have always come true . I follow the this site www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-333-meaning/ where are described all the details of the zodiacs and the planet and their effects on our lives .The energy of the planets and the cosmos are very strong and affects our fate.