Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Smart Grid Technologies” to Fully Eviscerate Privacy

Smart Grid Technologies” to Fully Eviscerate Privacy 12 Mar 2015 04:27 #21

• zax
  • Gold Member
In particular, money is flowing freely to establish a new “smart” energy grid that will replace every utility meter in the U.S. with digitized units, thus providing 2-way communication between your house and the energy grid masters. And yes, Smart Grid is the exclusive creation of the U.S. government.

Note that funds are not being used to actually upgrade the infrastructure (e.g., new high-voltage transmission systems) but only to implement monitoring and controlling of consumers.

When comparing the original requirements for implementing Technocracy in the 1930’s to the requirements for Smart Grid issued by the Department of Energy, it is no surprise that they matched point for point.

Once in place, Smart Grid will enable the U.S. Department of Energy to set and enforced national policies for both distribution and consumption… even down to the level of directly controlling the power hungry devices in your home, like thermostats, washers, dryers, refrigerators, etc.

Furthermore, I found that Smart Grid is simultaneously being implemented in a host of other countries around the world, from Japan to South Africa to Russia, etc., all paid for by their own economic stimulus packages. The creation of international standards will allow inter-communication between Smart Grid systems in different countries.

There are other complementary government initiatives that make a lot more sense in light of understanding Technocracy.

• RFID – Radio Frequency Identification chips in passports, driver licenses, etc.
• NAIS – National Animal Identification System to track all animals.
• Internet Monitoring - Total monitoring of the Internet by the NSA and Homeland security.
• Fusion Centers – Created by Homeland Security, the FBI and NSA to collect “intelligence” on all Americans at the state level.
• Facial Recognition – using biometric data to track citizens wherever they appear on a government-placed surveillance system. Biometric images are created and stored when you receive a Passport or driver’s license, for instance
newswithviews.com/Wood/patrick134.htm
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Smart Grid Technologies” to Fully Eviscerate Privacy 12 Mar 2015 05:21 #22

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
zax wrote:

and this

Mike Mitcham - Dangers of the Smart Grid & the Artificial Biosphere

www.redicecreations.com/radio/2013/11/RIR-131115.php

I listened to both of these a couple days ago - Thanks.

I know , I'm living in an electro- smog soup , I've a tower 25' away , wi-fi water meter , since I moved here 3 yrs ago I'm certain it taken an effect . :mad:
This really is the real war on us , we won't need to be chipped , it's already happening. Add this to everything else , water. air , food , 'medicine' and it's bye bye sentient humanity , as they play us all off against each other.
On this score - I don't use a cell phone and will probably be investing more in EMF shielding products that I will travel like fabrics and paint costs a fortune but worth it if your staying and can afford it.
However , one still has to go outside , the emf meters probably can't detect the nano 's in new clothing .
These pyscho's might get held back a bit with wi-fi meter roll out in some places but the fix is still in for most cities and now a dome over a CA town? It's the slow kill.
Last Edit: 12 Mar 2015 05:24 by Lizzy.

Smart Grid Technologies” to Fully Eviscerate Privacy 20 Mar 2015 15:44 #23

• Daria
  • Fresh Member
Lloyds of London refuse payment for any smart grid tech damage. Others to follow suit?

Smart Meters – Shocking Insurance Development - Sharon Noble - March 18, 2015
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare