Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Geoengineering And The Collapse Of Earth

Geoengineering And The Collapse Of Earth 28 Mar 2015 07:17 #1

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Geoengineering And The Collapse Of Earth 28 Mar 2015 07:20 #2

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Chemtrails Documentary

Geoengineering And The Collapse Of Earth 28 Mar 2015 07:25 #3

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
HUMANS into ROBOTS with Chem Trails, Smart Meters, HAARP,

Geoengineering And 28 Mar 2015 09:43 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

The Collapse Of Earth

Thanks for this inspirational and enlightening title!

Basic meaning:

to fall or cave in; crumble suddenly

to fall down or cave in suddenly: the whole building collapsed

To fall together or inward suddenly.

a falling in or together

A falling together of the walls of a structure.

The failure of a physical system.

(of lungs) to come into an airless state.

1732, from Latin collapsus, past participle of collabi "fall together," from com- "together" + labi "to fall, slip"

dictionary.reference.com/browse/collapse

In this sense a "collapse" can hardly happen to a compact, filled up structure,
but only to something which, at least to a certain extent, is "hollow".

:thumbup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Geoengineering And 28 Mar 2015 10:12 #5

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Why the shortage of women in physics?
They are hindered not by lack of talent, but biases and outmoded structures, says Chicago astrophysicist

ByMelissa Rice
"Gender bias in science is not a women's issue -- it's a science issue," said University of Chicago astrophysicist Evalyn Gates, speaking in Kaufmann Auditorium April 23. "This is a problem that affects all of us, and it's not going to fix itself."

The academic community has long realized that there are too few women in science, Gates said in her talk, sponsored by Cornell's Graduate Women in Physics and the Cornell Women's Resource Center.

The low numbers of women in physics, she said, are especially shocking: Women in the United States hold less than 5 percent of full professor positions and make up only 22 percent of the undergraduate majors and 16 percent of the doctoral candidates. At Cornell, women comprise 17 percent of physics graduate students.

Gates urged scientists to think of the problem as a physics experiment, in which humans are the detectors, albeit biased detectors. As such, scientists must acknowledge that "men and women respond to and evaluate male and female students/candidates differently."

www.news.cornell.edu/stories/2007/04/where-are-all-women-physics
Room for one careful lady driver... South Korea introduces women-only parking spaces which are longer and wider (but says it's for safety, not because of their reversing skills)
Seoul is spending around $100 million on female-friendly initiatives including the new parking spaces
The parks are dubbed 'she-spots' and come marked with bright pink outlines and a skirted woman logo
The move already sparked accusations of sexism, like the German town of Tribeg was met with when it introduced a similar program in 2012

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2636430/South-Korea-introduces-women-parking-spaces-longer-wider.html#ixzz3VfpzTRTK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Black people are 12 percent of the U.S. population and 11 percent of all students beyond high school. In 2009, they received just 7 percent of all STEM bachelor's degrees, 4 percent of master's degrees, and 2 percent of PhDs, according to the National Center for Education Statistics.

From community college through PhD level, the percentage of STEM degrees received by blacks in 2009 was 7.5 percent, down from 8.1 percent in 2001.

The numbers are striking in certain fields. In 2009, African-Americans received 1 percent of degrees in science technologies,

www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/24/stem-education-and-jobs-d_n_1028998.html

Affirmative action can only do so much which is why another great white male cull of the fittest is due...
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Geoengineering And 28 Mar 2015 10:25 #6

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
rodin wrote:
Affirmative action can only do so much which is why another great white male cull of the fittest is due...

IMHO, defeatist whining combined with bullying behaviour by self-declared "experts" most probably will neither save the white male,
nor the white female and child.

But then at last it will not loom large if the earth collapses ...

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Geoengineering And 28 Mar 2015 15:23 #7

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
rodin wrote:

IMHO, defeatist whining combined with bullying behaviour by self-declared "experts" most probably will neither save the white male,

to Phiz -
more lofty musing from the resident schizophrenic - so all's well with the world ?
No depoplaution agenda , no weather manipulation that wipes out crops , no weaponized air, food , water , vaccinations , austerity , medical mafia , electro- magnetic smog - ZOG's bribed to facilitate genocide.
You NEVER look at what's really going on today in the world at large - you even denied the existence of Morgellons a while back and attempted to smear me then .

Your distractions of concave / hollow earth theories are more important then what's REALLY happening.

BTW - "Thanks for this inspirational and enlightening title!" - your welcome :facepalm:
Last Edit: 28 Mar 2015 15:39 by Lizzy.

Geoengineering And 28 Mar 2015 20:32 #8

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Lizzy wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
rodin wrote:

to Phiz -
more lofty musing from the resident schizophrenic - so all's well with the world ?
No depoplaution agenda , no weather manipulation that wipes out crops , no weaponized air, food , water , vaccinations , austerity , medical mafia , electro- magnetic smog - ZOG's bribed to facilitate genocide.
You NEVER look at what's really going on today in the world at large - you even denied the existence of Morgellons a while back and attempted to smear me then .

Your distractions of concave / hollow earth theories are more important then what's REALLY happening.

BTW - "Thanks for this inspirational and enlightening title!" - your welcome :facepalm:

Thanks to your "advisor" you edited the crap about "glass sky" and "flat earth" :)
The unedited comment was much more funny, though ...

If you feel distracted by me, just skip my comments and ignore the threads I start, lizzy.

You are free to speak out about everything that you deem important, e.g. Morgellons on TZ => Black Goo, Transhumanism, Geo-Engineering, Chemtrails, Morgellons

And I am looking very much forward to your constructive suggestions and role modelling to save the white male, female and child.

IMHO, there is quite convincing proof, that the earth always succeeded in surviving, at least for quite a long time, with or without humans
and there's no need to sow more IRRATIONAL fear. On the contrary. There is enough reason for realistic threats:

=> truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63907-has-america-ceased-to-exist.html?start=60#158939

=> truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/61829-war-in-europe.html?start=60

I think the earth won't collapse soon ... contrary to the satanic system

:)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Mar 2015 20:51 by PFIZIPFEI.

Geoengineering And 28 Mar 2015 21:29 #9

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
rodin wrote:

to Phiz -

Thanks to your "advisor" you edited the crap about "glass sky" and "flat earth" :)

If you feel distracted by me, just skip my comments and ignore the threads I start, lizzy.

You are free to speak out about everything that you deem important, e.g. Morgellons on TZ => Black Goo, Transhumanism, Geo-Engineering, Chemtrails, Morgellons

And I am looking very much forward to your constructive suggestions and role modelling to save the white male, female and child.

IMHO, there is quite convincing proof, that the earth always succeeded in surviving, at least for quite a long time, with or without humans
and there's no need to sow more IRRATIONAL fear. On the contrary. There is enough reason for realistic threats:

=> truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63907-has-america-ceased-to-exist.html?start=60#158939

=> truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/61829-war-in-europe.html?start=60

Another slur that I'm some sort of operative :iitm:
My comment wasn't altered - I added the BTW - that is all - so your little jest falls quite flat and your true self is revealed - a dishonest broker.

The planet may well be orbiting as a SPHERE for billions of yrs to come , what I doubt however is that humanity will escape it's demise at the hands of the maniacs.

In post 4
truth-zone.net/forum/paranormal/63549-black-goo-transhumanism-geo-engineering-chemtrails-morgellons.html

you show me how little you know about chemtrails and nano tech .
The others' links are what exactly - your indepth knowledge of the German situation today and the Founding of Colonies?
SO what is your point - as if I really cared anymore these days.
You had my friendship but demanded an obedience I refused to give , so your started to call me a shill / troll - for what - because I wouldn't become your attack dog . What have you done here these last yrs but berate anyone who didn't agree with your every word and call them hasbara if they didn't stand up and be counted - well I have stood up - all the time but I see when a moment of truth came for you to vote you pasty around with numbers. What does that make you ?
Your not even logical anymore .

EDIT and THIS is your idea of Science -

truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/63418-hollow-world-theory-inner-world-cosmos-skyscentrism-we-live-in-the-concave-earth.html?start=1320

and calling rodin the Anonymous Coward along with others' - you're completely bonkers.
You can't reproach me Phiz - you just don;t have the ammo. - so you make shit up.
Last Edit: 28 Mar 2015 21:48 by Lizzy.

Geoengineering And 28 Mar 2015 21:38 #10

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Lizzy wrote:

My comment wasn't altered - I added the BTW - that is all - so your little jest falls quite flat and your true self is revealed - a dishonest broker.

The planet may well be orbiting as a SPHERE for billions of yrs to come , what I doubt however is that humanity will escape it's demise at the hands of the maniacs.

In post 4
truth-zone.net/forum/paranormal/63549-black-goo-transhumanism-geo-engineering-chemtrails-morgellons.html

The others' links are what exactly - your indepth knowledge of the German situation today and the Founding of Colonies?

You had my friendship but demanded an obedience I refused to give , so your started to call me a shill / troll - for what - because I wouldn't become your attack dog .

What have you done here these last yrs but berate anyone who didn't agree with your every word and call them hasbara if they didn't stand up and be counted - well I have stood up - all the time but I see when a moment of truth came for you to vote you pasty around with numbers. What does that make you ?

Would you mind supplying evidence - authentic quotes - for your accusations?

Thanks, already.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Mar 2015 21:40 by PFIZIPFEI.

Geoengineering And The Collapse Of Earth 28 Mar 2015 21:53 #11

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Do the fkn search yourself you dam hypocrite. - there 's hundreds of them - one might ask who you haven't called hasbara or should I just post your PM's calling me disloyal for not being your attack dog ? So I become a shill instead - your a real piece of work :facepalm:

Geoengineering And The Collapse Of Earth 28 Mar 2015 21:57 #12

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member

Geoengineering And The Collapse Of Earth 28 Mar 2015 21:58 #13

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Lizzy wrote:
Do the fkn search yourself you dam hypocrite. - there 's hundreds of them - one might ask who you haven't called hasbara or should I just post your PM's calling me disloyal for not being your attack dog ? So I become a shill instead - your a real piece of work :facepalm:

NOTHING !

Not a single proof for your vile accusations and lies e.g. "My comment wasn't altered - I added the BTW - that is all".

But this is not enough, you even edit your comments that have already been quoted and answered:

Last Edit: 28 Mar 2015 22:48 by Lizzy.

Lizzy wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
rodin wrote:

to Phiz -

In post 4

You had my friendship but demanded an obedience I refused to give , so your started to call me a shill / troll - for what - because I wouldn't become your attack dog . What have you done here these last yrs but berate anyone who didn't agree with your every word and call them hasbara if they didn't stand up and be counted - well I have stood up - all the time but I see when a moment of truth came for you to vote you pasty around with numbers. What does that make you ?

truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/63418-hollow-world-theory-inner-world-cosmos-skyscentrism-we-live-in-the-concave-earth.html?start=1320

and calling rodin the Anonymous Coward along with others' - you're completely bonkers.
You can't reproach me Phiz - you just don;t have the ammo. - so you make shit up.

It was a very good idea to contact me already in the dif pit then.

Get lost.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Mar 2015 22:20 by PFIZIPFEI.

Geoengineering And The Collapse Of Earth 28 Mar 2015 22:26 #14

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Lizzy wrote:

NOTHING !

Not a single proof for your vile accusations and lies e.g. "My comment wasn't altered - I added the BTW - that is all".

Get lost.

You're already completely lost Phiz -
so I can't prove that I amended my own post except to say I added to it and YOU tell me to 'get lost ' - what a joke you've made of yourself.
All because I wouldn't be manipulated through your PM's and do YOUR bidding . You have control issues Phiz and the whole forum knows it. I hope your going to change - you seemed to have been less aggressive lately but you went one little step too far - YOU called me a shill - troll and now some sort of operative - well . I haven't put 10 yrs of my life out here to take that from you.

Geoengineering And The Collapse Of Earth 28 Mar 2015 22:30 #15

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Lizzy wrote:

NOTHING !

But this is not enough, you even edit your comments that have already been quoted and answered:

Last Edit: 28 Mar 2015 22:48 by Lizzy.

Lizzy wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
rodin wrote:

to Phiz -

In post 4

It was a very good idea to contact me already in the dif pit then.

Get lost.

yes - I contacted quite a few people - those I could see knew the place was con-opp and when SZ and TZ started I attempted to contact others' .
You just don't know how to treat people fairly Phiz - you think everything is about you and only you.
She who must be obeyed .

Geoengineering And The Collapse Of Earth 29 Mar 2015 07:12 #16

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Geoengineering And The Collapse Of Earth 29 Mar 2015 09:05 #17

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member

Geoengineering And The Collapse Of Earth 19 Jun 2015 20:58 #18

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Video description:

A compilation going back to 2007 til 2015, Is the military and big corporations testing, playing without concern of nature, life, we all know the world is a testing ground for advanced technologies, forget about aliens and ufos, you can bet there is much invested in orb technology and other unknown technologies beyond our imagination, and also watch Venus and Jupiter in the west skies at dusk from june 18 to july 4 2015, you can tell these plaNOTS are not what we think they are, and not acting in a heliocentric manner and the luminance of both before dusk, too many strange things occurring, are the controllers showing us the fakery of the planets, this long lasting conjunction was never seen before

Recommendable channel => SS52

Reference thread on TZ => If you think Geoengineering of Earth’s climate is a hoax, think again. The following excerpts are from official government documents

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Jun 2015 20:58 by PFIZIPFEI.

Geoengineering And The Collapse Of Earth 19 Jun 2015 21:15 #19

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
If the tress aren't an engine for the Earth's fauna , flora and poeple WHAT is ?
search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=dane+wiginton&ei=UTF-8&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-001
Why Inthe World Are They Spraying ..
video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=AwrTccY_d4RVzsIAfmgnnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTEzOWlpMXBsBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDRkZHRTAyXzEEc2VjA3Nj?p=Why+Inthe+Worl...ozilla&hsimp=yhs-001

chemtails, haarp , scalar - weather modification - nano tech , the jet stream manipulated .....
Owning the Weather by 2025 - has already arrived - globally.

Extreme - meaning record breaking droughts , floods , snowfall - it's all artificial - many places have been targeted for 'special' treatment - it's a huge subject and it all interconnects.
Last Edit: 19 Jun 2015 21:43 by Lizzy.

Geoengineering And The Collapse Of Earth 19 Jun 2015 21:47 #20

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
After receiving more than 70,000 hits on YouTube, the video of Russ Tanner’s recent interview with Dane Wigington, "The Most Important Topic For Everyone In 2013" was pulled. Our thanks to the viewer who re-posted the video.The newly uploaded video, of course, does not reflect the number of hits that it has actually received. Was this done to disinform potential viewers about how many people are looking into the topic of geoengineering? Keep sharing the information, everyone!In the event that it is pulled again, here is a link to the video on this site:
www.zengardner.com/censored-dane-wigington-geoengineering-interview-pulled-from-youtube/
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare