Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: So where did Physics go wrong?

So where did Physics go wrong? 29 Apr 2015 17:24 #61

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH

Where did you get this? it looks exactly like the Inertial Gravity Field I drew several years back... still my preferred model of aether stress caused by mass rotation

except

all the arrows are pointing in the wrong direction, and I do not think it is a particle flow so much as a field

edit

Later tonight I will try to draw the field as experienced by Laithwaite

you have to ask...

What pushes matter out from the poles of QASARs?

www.star.le.ac.uk/~sav2/blackholes/quasars.html

Or for that matter, what pushes electron out of a neutron...
The neutron is a subatomic particle, symbol n or n0, with no net electric charge and a mass slightly larger than that of a proton.
Free neutrons are unstable, having a mean lifetime of just under 15 minutes (881.5±1.5 s) from a radioactive decay known as beta decay.[12] This decay is possible since the mass of the neutron is slightly greater than the proton; the free proton is stable.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutron#Free_neutron_decay

@ BT note electron has MASS = PARTICLE

Photon has no mass = NOT A PARTICLE = does not exist
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 29 Apr 2015 17:42 by rodin.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So where did Physics go wrong? 10 May 2015 06:30 #62

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Then the day will come when these nice ideas & findings will be used by the public.

And the key question will be ask.

What the f@ck all these so called scientist did there entire freaking lives waisting trillions of taxpayers money, having all these million dollar worth technical gadgets in there freaking organizations & to hand; but not being able the find the simple ideas which garage hobbyist could work out without any of there over paid, over educated so called Scientists?

All sorts of shit they created for destruction & there warmongers but nothing in regards of cheap energy for every one.
What a proven waist will they represent......... (There big fear will come true soon) which is there greatest fear of all.
One big reasons why they all talking shit when things are getting represented in real life.

Even just the fact that simple & cheaply integrated produced HHO can reduce your general fuel consumption is one example which proves these Scientists are a waist of space money & resources.

I say there retardation of millions of these so called Scientists around the entire world will be proven fact soon & it will be known who are the ones which waisted all the taxpayers money by the trillions and they finally can be disposed of ...................... for once & for all and in the name and interest of humanity globally.

Yes there own Big Bang will truly come for themselves & many will look like total morons ............ & I will pray for it to come very soon for all to see reality.

What anti Christ is to humanity.>>>>>> Scientists are to Physics!
And it will be revealed...............
Its truly time to make way for a new generation of beings & all there big mouth big bang clubs can be closed for good!

Also if anyone gets things to work; just give it to the public only & don't even waist any of your time to even give a demonstration to all these moronic big mouth useless Scientists.
Just leave them in there illusions & forget about them all together; no one needs them.

|||||||| ||||||||

Open System Physics: Demystifying "Free" Energy

Discussions surrounding the notion of "free" energy almost always devolve into polemics when one of the participants derides such an idea as pseudoscience and "utter nonsense" because obviously you cannot violate the vaunted laws of thermodynamics (aka conservation of energy and law of entropy). I will argue here that this point of view is outdated and emblematic of a truncated point of view. What skeptics are failing to grasp is that the first and second laws of thermodynamics only hold in Closed Systems.

Skeptics often downplay problems associated with models that have become, in many ways, antiquated. For example the Big Bang demands a violation of conservation laws a priori. Just because its inherent complications are explained away by Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle does not make its energetic origins any less mysterious. Also, 70% of energy in the Universe appears "Dark" and seems to be increasing. Theoretically speaking we know conservation laws are statistical in nature, and there is some speculation that symmetry laws in general are merely special cases (albeit ubiquitous) that break down on the cosmological scale. In that sense the universe may be asymmetrical and prone to conservation violations by nature.
http://www.blue-science.org/articles/2013/06/07/open-system-physics-demystifying-free-energy/

Also worth mentioning is the Yildiz Magnetic Motor which appears to generate mechanical energy with no input. It is believed to be making use of neodymium magnets to generate its power. It has the backing of Professor J.L. Duarte, who has evaluated the device on a number of occasions and has claimed to have found little indication or possibility of fraud (though it cannot be completely ruled out). The device has been demonstrated at a number of Universities, and was recently showcased publically at the Inventors Exhibition in Geneva, Switzerland.

YildizMotor1

If such a device is ever demonstrated beyond any reasonable doubt, the million dollar question remains: What can possibly account for such an anomaly? To answer this we must first understand the difference between an Open System and a Closed System. Most theorists envision the Universe in its entirety as a closed system; meaning it is self-contained, energetically finite and tends toward a state of equilibrium (maximum entropy and disorder). Many of our technologies mirror this flawed principle in that they are designed to intake a finite energy source (petroleum for example) and inefficiently dissipate it in exchange for work. This always results in a Coefficient of Performance (COP) less than (<) unity (1.0 or 100% input/output ratio).
http://www.blue-science.org/articles/2013/06/07/open-system-physics-demystifying-free-energy/

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 10 May 2015 07:06 by Mario.

So where did Physics go wrong? 19 May 2015 18:35 #63

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
Debunking the myths of Plate Tectonics
(... The logical fallacies...)

users.indigo.net.au/don/nonsense/drivel.html

:ponda:
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

So where did Physics go wrong? 19 May 2015 19:14 #64

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
I also find the Expending Earth over time a more realistic theory.

But on each big enough pole shift movement there should be both actions around the new equator area .... Expending & Contraction at the equator location. But an overall growing because what would possibly push the expansion area fully back just floating within space freely.
Deforming like a water filled balloon & the centrifugal force will always push outward on the equator having the greatest movements.
Mass will not increase but the outflowing magma in places especially under the water areas will produce material less compacted mixed with water expending gases creating cavities which should gives the earth a expending volume effect,

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 19 May 2015 19:43 by Mario.

So where did Physics go wrong? 19 May 2015 19:47 #65

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Mario wrote:

Surprise Surprise ! NOT :D

www.dict.cc/?s=EXPEND

;)

=> The Expanding Earth IS FOR SURE because I say so !!!

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 May 2015 19:57 by PFIZIPFEI.

So where did Physics go wrong? 19 May 2015 20:06 #66

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
PFIZIPFEI wrote: No, no its not the same baseline even so the result outcome has a match but not the rest.

Only big difference is that @rodin has a different theory behind it what makes it happen.

Not related to my theory which is related to pole shift activities which are constantly on the move & this should has an effect in the equator regions.

Constant Earthquakes are prove of it.

Bigger movement of the magnetic poles should also results in more frequent Earthquakes & strength effects.

So in times when there are only small pole movements the Earthquakes should also reduce in quantity & intensity.

No its not related to the @rodin theory baseline.

That's why I created my gif animation so it will not be mixed up with any other ideas or theories.
This theory grown out of my own mind & no one so far joint my personal thinking concept.
Also my theory explains to me why there are times where entire nations can end up under water & in other times could rise up again & other sections going under.

Trouble is the Earth is so dam slow with everything so I may not be around to confirm my theory? :mad:

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 19 May 2015 20:32 by Mario.

So where did Physics go wrong? 19 May 2015 20:29 #67

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Oracle wrote:

Expanding Earth also does that

Though there is now some subduction caused by the inflated planet relaxing back to an equilibrium diameter (possibly completed)

Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 19 May 2015 20:30 by rodin.

So where did Physics go wrong? 19 May 2015 20:31 #68

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Mario wrote:

Surprise Surprise ! NOT :D

www.dict.cc/?s=EXPEND

;)

=> The Expanding Earth IS FOR SURE because I say so !!!

The exception that proves the rule
> :facepalm:

Third, they are enforced

So where did Physics go wrong? 20 May 2015 17:37 #69

• Oracle
rodin wrote:
Oracle wrote:

Expanding Earth also does that

:yup:
rodin wrote:
Though there is now some subduction caused by the inflated planet relaxing back to an equilibrium diameter (possibly completed)

:scratch:

Sounds a bit like "the mobile gas vans might have killed 1000 jews a second, and it can be assumed it reached a means of 750/s."
What about the earth natuarally breathes in cycles, neglectable increase/decrease, but overall, earth grows to an adult?
Just like your chest constantly contracts and expands again, you would not use it to measure your overall size.
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

So where did Physics go wrong? 20 May 2015 18:29 #70

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Orc, what on Expanding Earth are you on about? Been on the magic mushrooms? (I grew a few accidentally in my herb garden so know they are in season ...)

Third, they are enforced

So where did Physics go wrong? 20 May 2015 18:51 #71

• Oracle
rodin wrote:
Orc, what on Expanding Earth are you on about? Been on the magic mushrooms? (I grew a few accidentally in my herb garden so know they are in season ...)

I noticed a Heisenberg uncertainty in your subduction post. :chuckle:
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

So where did Physics go wrong? 20 May 2015 19:14 #72

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Quick n dirty, Earth expanded, it was a nonlinear event breaking a 4Bn year old crust, must have had a nonlinear cause, runaway inflation caused by Hydrogen release from the core is my theory as you know, everything overshoots in nature during non-linear (ie positive feedback driven) re-adjustments so over expanded, lost much H2 to space, then settled back nicely to present.

Totally logical, old bhoy, or should that be buoy....

Third, they are enforced

So where did Physics go wrong? 30 May 2015 00:47 #73

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Magnetism is not the inverse of electricity, it is a field cause by moving charge. The charge can be moving in any direction, or indeed orbiting an atomic nucleus. Charges are monopolar, magnets are comprised north and south poles, never a monopole. Charges give off electric fields which obey inverse square law and have open fields. Magnets have closed fields and they obey higher order field equations, typically 3rd order (gravity is second order) This is why magnets act very powerfully over short distances.

Third, they are enforced

So where did Physics go wrong? 02 Jun 2015 13:26 #74

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
So is this the right speed m/s for each??
by using this >>>> mc^2 << Is this not the Einstein thing?

First time for me!

1kg x 10^2 = 10m/s = 100 units

10kg x 3.162277660168379331998893544432^2 = 3.1623m/s = 100 units

11kg x 3.0151134457776362264681206697006^2 = 3.0151m/s = 100 units

100kg x 0^2 = 100 units = zero m/s velocity.

So what's the 100 units worth = ? ........ 100Kg expose......... & half the units (50kg) force each; if you have two masses opposing each other.

Well if I screwed this up don't blame me ........... I'm not Einstein ....... lol

This would mean:
If I like to kick any object which has 1kg mass up to a speed of 10m/s >>>> I have to kick it with 100kg of force? :ponda:

<< & if my foot had a mass of 10kg it would need to move with 3.1623m/s at contact ...... to kick the 1kg object to the speed of 10m/s?

Get your calculators out to tell me where I screwed up in this.............!?

Only tried to make sense out of the posting.........

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 02 Jun 2015 14:09 by Mario.

So where did Physics go wrong? 05 Jun 2015 12:04 #75

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
well now you can correct him... :coolio:

Third, they are enforced

So where did Physics go wrong? 11 Jun 2015 20:39 #76

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Physics A-level question mistake

www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-33094306

Look at the demographic in the pic. Fact is very few girls understand physics

Third, they are enforced

So where did Physics go wrong? 28 Jun 2015 14:43 #77

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Last Edit: 28 Jun 2015 14:51 by Mario.

So where did Physics go wrong? 07 Jul 2015 08:10 #78

• Oracle
Oops, accidentally deleted my own post.

Rodin, the mind(the spirit, the who you are, the not the body real you) can live without a body, can think and reason without a body and without heart and brain activity., but the body can't live without you.
This poses a challenge to any field of science in our modern insane world.
The mind(soul, spirit pick your name) is not produced by a brain, it comes into the body and it also leaves the body again, to eventually to reincarnate again.
Reincanare-- coming into the flesh again

Informational fields, the real you is not localized in the body and product of the brain. :chuckle:

It is the materialist world view by Marx, Bacon, or Lysenko where science went terribly wrong because of dogma.

Just think about the implications, that the real you is not local in the brain or body generally.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 07 Jul 2015 08:18 by Oracle.

So where did Physics go wrong? 07 Jul 2015 14:55 #79

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
:cool:
Exactly that's how you end up being a Zombie walking on earth.

A walking body only; but not being alive.

Man's body without a Spirit exactly what it is ........... & there are sooooo many Zombies out there.

Spirit stays external of the body & the Zombie is born............... but all are born with the spirit at birth.

And after birth they indoctrinated the Spirit out of your body into the external World of theirs & that's where the creation of idols comes into the game and science was born.

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 07 Jul 2015 15:05 by Mario.