Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Time Travel or Viewing?

Time Travel or Viewing? 20 Jan 2016 19:33 #1

• Robert Baird
If the Alcubierre spacetime bubble researchers are correct we will have forward future travel for complex and sentient living creatures.

John Gowan brings us an explanation why we have FTL info transfer like Quantum Teleporting but limits to matter at Faster Than Light Velocity. I am not sure matter can't be disassembled to travel through time and then re-assembled thus allowing sentient robots to do it. I also do not know that we know how FTL functions near or in Black Holes enough for his assertions. I also think a marriage of nanobot holograms and robotics will offer a virtual reality which alters our connection to knowledge throughout universe. I do like what he says regardless.

"A fundamental physical cause for humanity's unease at the thought of death is our feeling of separation from the rest of the Universe - our awareness of "self" and personal identity necessarily means a distinction between "me" and the environment. Matter, and all massive entities such as ourselves, are in fact (as well as in thought) separated from our true conservation domain, historic spacetime, the conservation domain of matter's "causal information matrix". Massive objects do not inhabit historic spacetime in the way light inhabits its conservation domain, space: we live not in history, but only in the "universal present moment". Time is connected to space only tangentially, at right angles to all three spatial dimensions; that tangential point of connection between space and time is the "present moment" of our experience, our "touch" upon expanding history. Only information can pass from space into history, massive objects such as ourselves cannot. There are several very good reasons for this physical arrangement, beginning with the fact that matter cannot travel at velocity c and hence cannot participate in the entropic expansion of light's conservation domain, space. (See: "Spatial vs Temporal Entropy".)

When light is converted to matter, or when any form of free electromagnetic energy with "intrinsic motion c" is converted to massive, immobile, bound forms of electromagnetic energy, the symmetric (all-way) spatial entropy drive of light (the intrinsic motion of light), is replaced by an alternative, asymmetric (one-way) historical entropy drive, the intrinsic motion of matter's time dimension. The historically expansive "march of time" is the metric and entropic equivalent of the spatially expansive intrinsic motion of light (the "march of space" - seen as the "red shift" of distant galaxies). Time is an alternative, asymmetric (one-way) form of space, providing the primordial entropy drive of bound electromagnetic energy. Time is derived from space by the gravitational annihilation of space, exposing a metrically equivalent temporal residue. (See: "The Conversion of Space to Time".)"

www.johnagowan.org/human.html

"However, other apparently more reasonable solutions that allow time travel, have since been found. A particularly interesting one contains two cosmic strings, moving past each other at a speed very near to, but slightly less than, the speed of light. Cosmic strings are a remarkable idea of theoretical physics, which science fiction writers don't really seem to have caught on to. As their name suggests, they are like string, in that they have length, but a tiny cross section. Actually, they are more like rubber bands, because they are under enormous tension, something like a hundred billion billion billion tons. A cosmic string attached to the Sun would accelerate it naught to sixty, in a thirtieth of a second.

Cosmic strings may sound far-fetched, and pure science fiction, but there are good scientific reasons to believed they could have formed in the very early universe, shortly after the Big Bang. Because they are under such great tension, one might have expected them to accelerate to almost the speed of light.

What both the Goedel universe, and the fast moving cosmic string space-time have in common, is that they start out so distorted and curved, that travel into the past, was always possible. God might have created such a warped universe, but we have no reason to think that He did. All the evidence is, that the universe started out in the Big Bang, without the kind of warping needed, to allow travel into the past. Since we can't change the way the universe began, the question of whether time travel is possible, is one of whether we can subsequently make space-time so warped, that one can go back to the past. I think this is an important subject for research, but one has to be careful not to be labeled a crank. If one made a research grant application to work on time travel, it would be dismissed immediately. No government agency could afford to be seen to be spending public money, on anything as way out as time travel. Instead, one has to use technical terms, like closed time like curves, which are code for time travel. Although this lecture is partly about time travel, I felt I had to give it the scientifically more respectable title, Space and Time warps. Yet, it is a very serious question. Since General Relativity can permit time travel, does it allow it in our universe? And if not, why not."

www.hawking.org.uk/space-and-time-warps.html
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Time Travel or Viewing? 22 Jan 2016 13:09 #2

• Robert Baird
My response to Wolfy in the thread Cause and Effect, has at least two points of application here - see if you can find two points of such relevance.

Those examples are probably the same observation and science still is discovering the quantum entanglement which I think Lucy Ingham and others I posted here are addressing.

So science which continues to OBSERVE and fine tune itself has no fixed BELIEF. That is what being aware of reality does - it teaches and those who study LEARN!

Now as to G-d - yes, I do think science will give us a closer glimpse of ALL THAT IS - god. I even go so far as to say I can show how Max Tegmark and William Dembski are in fact saying pretty much the same thing. In short (like Higg's god particle) we are beginning to be able to be gods - and certainly people of the era my grandfather was born into would say only God can aspire to what we now can do - I will leave it to you to list the ways that is true.

For the knuckle-dragging and monumentally stupid this is the debate called Intelligent Design, and Wolfy is talking about consciousness in all things - a very ancient insight with much intrinsic value. He says: "sure of its position 100% at any point in time, the particle will only ever be in the place it could be at that time. It is NEVER uncertain in reality, only to our puny minds."

I say: The particle is not sure and the "reality" is affected by the energy we give it. Energy, even that which our brain ("puny minds|) emits is neither created nor destroyed it just changes form, place, speed and other ways and dimensions that it interacts in local and non-local environment.

Bucky Fuller said whatever WE (the world Mind or animus mundi) visualize including the very buildings we have built, exist only because we chose those visualizations and prior cultures chose to be more ecologically in tune with WHAT IS. He proved just how such thinking leads to biospheres and geodesic domes, dymaxion maps and much more. When he wrote his first published book it required the intervention of his friend and fellow worker Albert Einstein. Bucky not only understood Relativity he saw exactly how Einstein arrived at the understanding of reality he did - step by step - teleologically.

Einstein gave Bucky an intro to his publisher, the publisher gave the book to many top physicists mostly near his Philadelphia home base which Bucky much later came to spend a great deal of time near, as he did where I lived. (Toronto) These physicists said Bucky did not understand Relativity. Einstein probably laughed very hard along with others at the Institute of Advanced Study in Princeton, including Andre Weil, John von Neumann, and Kurt Gödel. They may even have shared a laugh with the members of the other Institute of Advanced Study near Dublin, Ir-;land including Nobel Laureate Eugene Wigner. (See my article here - Re-discovering the Mind). My Ogham mentor told me that Druids there had laid out relativity to Georges Boule (the father of your computer language origins or basic bits) and knew it a long time before. That is confirmed by Fulcanelli who presented a paper to the Paris Academy of Sciences as reported by a member of Heisenberg's team. Fulcanelli showed the math in the intersecting lines of design in Le Cathedrale de Notre Dame. His intellectual kin had spoken about the Harmony of the Spheres and Druidic Lost Chord appreciated by Pythagoras the Druid for a long time.

This Harmonic is in the Logos as I read (and wrote in my book on him) Tesla saying everything he did was in Revelations in the Bible.

Time Travel or Viewing? 29 Jan 2016 23:51 #3

• Robert Baird
Worth a listen.

Time Travel or Viewing? 07 Feb 2016 03:39 #4

• Robert Baird
There is a great deal I have already said about Al Bielek (Cameron) and how poor the quality of interviewers and their research can be. No interview I ever heard of Al was worth listening to, and I would have loved to ask the proper questions but for many years I was uncertain myself. A person I knew showed him pictures of designs on a Stele I found behind the pelota at Chichen Itza. This person told me Al said the 88 points created by intersecting lines on one part of the Stele were part of the math in his machine. She saw his machine and believed in implants by aliens despite being a well-educated person as well as a very non-traditional adept. I suppose Al would say the Stele was brought back through time by aliens but I would not ever have accepted that kind of answer. I can accept information from dimensional interactions with alien knowledge leading to specific technology that might have came through some of this work - but I prefer direct cognition and tap-ins to higher earth based consciousness and the collective. The person who knew Al was able to tap in and talk in tongues without even knowing she was doing it. Tesla's father and grandfather as well as Tesla himself had serious tap in ability, and he also thought for some period of time he must be an alien.

Recently Stuart Swerdlow was interviewed along with others in the fraud Preston and Al created which also includes Ong's Hat - they made a lot of money! The TV Show Conspiracy Theory had Jesse Ventura pulling his pants down so people could see the size of his ego. Stuart tried to discuss dimensional and altered state explanations that I do think the government was involved with including the Attention Point knowledge of Shamans like Don Juan. In my book on Tesla I have him working at Montauk ON THIS ELEMENT OF WHAT ENERGY AND CONSCIOUSNESS THEREIN CAN ALLOW. I detail many other things related to Time Viewing in my book Chichen Itza: Time.

The mention of John von Neumann in what follows is of great importance. He is well known as a great scientist alongside Einstein and Gödel (whose knowledge of faster than light physics is potentially important to possible time travel which might be possible in the Spacetime bubble called Alcubierre associated with NASA research, I have heard about. We have a thread on Time Travel with more on this elsewhere. I have suspicions about connections between Von Neumann and other physicists from Austro-Hungary and the area of adepts and alchemists including Prague. That stuff is also more than I wish to address as I quote a person on the Jonathan Gray site addressing Al, the Philadelphia Experiment and mind control out of Project Phoenix (there are many projects and umbrella projects covering many aspects of these researches, including SRI and Ingo Swann). Yes, you probably have heard what walks and what talks in reference to waterfowl or bull manure. Just because one thing is true and it seems similar does not mean something else is true. For example the Alcubierre people say forward Time travel or info transfer with complex mass entities is real but not backward. I favor backward time in terms of Viewing but still it has potential alternate reality involved. You can make up your own mind.

In the book Psychic Discoveries Behind the Iron Curtain a Russian Mathematician was covered whose name was Dr. Kozyrev and his paper was available through the US Library of Congress so I bought it in the mid 70s.

"Books by Preston Nichols and Peter Moon
http://www.bielek.com/albielek.htm

'Experiments in Time' was released in June of l992 and has created a stir of intrigue and queries for more information ever since.

'Montauk Revisited: Adventures in Synchronicity' sought to answer many of those questions and ended up providing an even more elaborate scenario that left us on the threshold of the occult and its relationship with the major mystery schools of Earth.

The third book in the Montauk series, 'Pyramids of Montauk: Explorations in Consciousness' digs deeper into the psyche of the Montauk phenomena and gives startling insights into the construction and drama of the universe. This prelude is designed to familiarize the first time reader who is new to the subject and also to reorient those who have read the first two books."

Preston B. Nichols, an electronic genius. Somehow, he had survived on two separate time lines. On one, he worked at Montauk; on the other, he worked at a different location. Preston's discoveries were confirmed when a strange man by the name of Duncan Cameron appeared at his door in 1985.

With completion of training, Edward (Al Bielek) and Duncan were both assigned to the Institute of Advanced Study (Princeton, N.J.) and directly to the ongoing "Project Invisibility." With a completely successful test in 1940 (Brooklyn Navy Yard), the project was classified and renamed "Project Rainbow."

Duncan was considered to be the primary psychic used in the time travel experiments and also remembered having been aboard the U.S.S. Eldridge during the original Philadelphia Experiment with his brother Edward (now recognized as Al Bielek).

According to the accounts of both Preston and Duncan, the Montauk Project culminated on August 12, 1983. A full blown time portal was fully functioning, but things were out of control and Duncan called together a group of people and decided to crash the project. While sitting in the Montauk Chair (a device connected to esoteric radio receivers studded with crystals that sent thoughts out of a giant transmitter), Duncan unleashed a giant beast from his subconscious which literally destroyed the project. The people who had been working on the base suddenly abandoned it. The air shafts and entrances to the major underground facility beneath the base were subsequent1y filled with cement. The full circumstances behind all of this remain a mystery to this day.

Alfred Bielek was born on August 4, 1916 as Edward A. Cameron II, son of Alexander Duncan Cameron, Sr.

The tunnels became fully operational about '77 after many changes. About '79 on they got all the results they wanted. Until August 12,1983, at night, when the project was deliberately crashed. Sabotaged from the inside. That's covered in the book. But prior to that what they did was unbelievable.

One of the uses of the Phoenix Project, in the use of Time Tunnels, was to provide backup to the Martian Colonies. The Martian Colonies have been there since the early '70s. ... We have colonies there in Mars from the late '60's or maybe early '70's onward."

If you know nothing and are only beginning to learn about reality - the study of two great men in the 20th Century can shed light on everything you need to know. They knew and had direct cognition of an enlightened sort which went back to the dim past. In fact Tesla once thought he must have communicated with aliens because of the antiquity of the knowledge.

"Both men were, and remain, extraordinarily influential in their respective fields: Tesla in physics, Vivekananda in Hinduism. {Vedanta and Yoga.}

The idea that the pair did become friends and attempted to find commonalities in their seemingly polar-opposite pursuits, does sound improbable. Yet, their friendship is well-documented, as is their attempt to work out a mathematical proof for the ideas central to their respective ideologies—how the universe works, and that matter and energy are in fact one. Their ideas and their unity of thought are remarkable on more than one level. Not only do they demonstrate accord between science and religion, they also bring to light the fact that scientific ideas accepted as cutting-edge modern today, were actually divined thousands of years ago."

http://www.wisdompills.com/2015/09/2...-nikola-tesla/

Time Travel or Viewing? 07 Feb 2016 18:34 #5

• Robert Baird
The whole matter of what is real or a vison born of BELIEF is always part of the Critical Thinking and Dialectic interrogation of first level consideration (as Socrates said) or questioning. Then we have to make guesses as to our subject at hand and come to a point (still open) of KNOW-ing, through integration with other like circumstances and even some seemingly unrelated events. It becomes much more difficult when addressing the expressed thought of other people and even more so when they seek to have you believe they are all-knowing and wise. It is even more difficult still, when the person has a demonstrated ability to do great things as is the case with Tesla or Vivekananda.

Does it appear that I am willing to walk both sides of the fence when it comes to destiny or pre-cognition? Am I using dimensional science and alternative universes as a way to explain away reality? That is for you to decide - but I will only say I think the soul exists and it is reality more than what the ego or brain conditioning tells us.

"Katinka Hesselink 2006

Jiddu Krishnamurti's life was special in many ways, as is relatively well known. For those that didn't know yet: clairvoyance is part of that list. It started when Krishnamurti was young and there is every indication that it stayed part of his life.

Krishnamurti said the following on his mother's clairvoyance and his own childhood clairvoyance, which started after the death of Krishnamurti's eldest sister (Lutyens, 1975: 5)

They [his mother and his dead sister] talked together and there was a special place in the garden to which my sister used to come. My mother always knew when my sister was there and sometimes took me with her to the place, and would ask me whether I saw my sister too. At first I laughed at the question, but she asked me to look again and then sometimes I saw my sister. Afterwards I could always see my sister. I must confess I was very much afraid, because I had seen her dead and her body burnt. I generally rushed to my mother's side and she told me there was no reason to be afraid. I was the only member of the family, except my mother, to see these visions, though all believed in them. My mother was able to see the auras of people, and I also sometimes saw them.

Krishnamurti said (in public) about visions of Krishna and later Buddha:
When one has an experience, a new vision, say of Christ or of Buddha or Krishna, that vision is the projection of your own conditioning. The Communist, if he has visions at all, will see the perfect state all beautifully arranged where everything is bureaucratically laid down. Or if you are a Catholic, you will have your visions of Christ or the Virgin and so on; it all depends on your conditioning. And when you recognise that vision, you recognise it because it has already been experienced, already known. So there is nothing really new in the recognition of a vision.
[www.krishnamurti.oddech.com/berkeley4.html: you are the world, 1969, Berkley]

This public stance makes it seem as though Krishnamurti thoroughly repudiated all occultism. But the various biographies of Krishnamurti do mention incidents that can only be interpreted as confirming in quite a personal way that his world-view and personal experience didn't stop having occult or theosophical traits after he left the Theosophical Society. Most of this was private. But in public he also made his view clear when he said:
"So meditation has a significance. One must have this meditative quality of the mind, not occasionally but all day long. And that implies another thing, which is: this something that is sacred, not imagined, not fantastic, affects our lives not only during the waking hours but during sleep. And in this process of meditation there are all kinds of powers that come into being. One becomes clairvoyant, the body then becomes extraordinarily sensitive. Now clairvoyance, healing, thought transference and so on, becomes totally unimportant. All the occult powers become so utterly irrelevant and when you pursue those you are pursuing something that will ultimately lead to illusion. That is one factor." 4th Public Talk, Brockwood Park, 1975, “Truth & Actuality”, Chapter 9

In short: clairvoyance is a fact, but it isn't important, it also leads to illusion.
It may surprise some of my readers, but this is actually a thoroughly traditional view of this issue in Buddhism, the Yoga Suttras of Patanjali and it is also traditional theosophy:

1.THESE instructions are for those ignorant of the dangers of the lower IDDHI [siddhis or psychic powers]
2.He who would hear the voice of Nada, "the Soundless Sound," and comprehend it, he has to learn the nature of Dharana.
3.Having become indifferent to objects of perception, the pupil must seek out the rajah of the senses, the Thought-Producer, he who awakes illusion.
4.The Mind is the great Slayer of the Real.

Let the Disciple slay the Slayer. [first page of The H.P. Blavatsky, The Voice of the Silence, 1886] (numbering for this article)"
Last Edit: 07 Feb 2016 18:36 by Robert Baird. Reason: add color

Time Travel or Viewing? 08 Feb 2016 18:19 #6

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
If remote viewing worked, scientists wouldn't need to invent a time machine, and the NSA wouldn't have had to invest in the internet to do its spying.

Time Travel or Viewing? 08 Feb 2016 18:36 #7

• Robert Baird
Amazing how the ignorant doth proclaim their lack of insight to all gathered.

RV worked and it was shut down because it got too close to other things machines now can do - see Futurescape.

Ingo's top RVer was an associate in one of my research groups and she offered her farm to us all - if we wanted to live in Texarkana - she was very old. When one of the administrators of his program died on the Prairies near the border to Canada those who found his body called her because he had her name and number in his wallet with directions to call her.

Time Travel or Viewing? 08 Feb 2016 18:58 #8

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
RV worked and it was shut down because it got too close to other things machines now can do - see Futurescape.

Why would they shut down something they could achieve using the human mind, only to recreate it using technology at a later date?

Time Travel or Viewing? 08 Feb 2016 19:20 #9

• Robert Baird
First of all - certain people always knew what could be done and some of them were doing it. For example - the Tepaphone technology traces back to the staffs of Moses and Aaron (see Mormon Secret society) kept by Jasher (a book censored out of the Bible) who was the consort of Moses' wiser sister (If Moses is Akhenaten and not just a fictional amalgam like Jesus), There is an extant treatise of Mariae Prophetessoriae (who many think is the sister of Moses and one of the authors of the Bible - maybe you could read The Book of J) and this treatise addresses the 'whitening of the stone" . Go back to the ascended Master thread and read about the Great White Brotherhood of Master Craftsmen for more.

The STONE or Magister Majesterium (Or something like that) and Great Work in an allegory for spiritual refinement and harmonization - like the Tao; but it also is able to transform metals and see the future. There is a book or three with Nostradamus looking into the white milky substance in a bowl - that is the Stone.. Da Vinci and his mentor had a Stone - and that is why he drew pictures of Helicopters, bicycle gear mechanisms and other things not yet known to humanity.

In his book The Philosopher's Stone Israel Regardie first wrote there was no such thing - just a metaphor for spiritual attunement. Twenty years later he knew better and changed his tune in the update. You can browse for a poem I wrote called Frater Albertus Magnus for more. You ca look into Father Ernetti and his chronovisor which Enrico Fermi and von Braun helped him with, yes he was prevailed upon to recant under duress just like Galileo. You can even read the Wiki stuff and see between the lines that he never really recanted.

Then you can look into Bi-Location such as recorded with Pythagoras and others even including Padre Pio (though his was not physical).

Time Travel or Viewing? 08 Feb 2016 19:24 #10

• Robert Baird
Or you can ask Backfrom a drink and Lizzy to tell you about the machines now in use or soon to be - they say they know it all. Look at threads on the future here.

Time Travel or Viewing? 08 Feb 2016 20:01 #11

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
(If Moses is Akhenaten and not just a fictional amalgam like Jesus),
That's a mighty big IF.

Time Travel or Viewing? 08 Feb 2016 20:08 #12

• Robert Baird
Yes, because Moses or Moshe etc. is translated as "leader" and every leader has many titles and names in every language of every land they operated in.

But if Mariae is not related to the Biblical Moses even though Akhenaten fits in time and no other explanation for his existence is sensible, then her extant work and what I said is still true.

Time Travel or Viewing? 08 Feb 2016 20:16 #13

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
My first name means "victorious." Doesn't mean I've been in any battles worth shouting about.

Time Travel or Viewing? 08 Feb 2016 22:14 #14

• Robert Baird
Dear R

I really wonder if you think what you just wrote makes any sense to anyone?

But let me guess. You did not read what I said about Moses and went with one thought that stuck in your mind about translations of his name. Then you jumped past reason and this came out of your fingers as if it means Mariae did not write the treatise referred to which ties in with the Philosopher's Stone, the Great WHITE brotherhood and time viewing secrets as well as other secret technologies and adept uses throughout time.

Here is some more from a great OBSERVER (this time not in the plane).

"His second revised relativity equation called "Harmonic Equation 2"; (2c+sqrt(1/(2c))*(2c)² or (4*sqrt(2)]/[(1/c)*5/2) scientifically, seems to somewhat converge with Buckminster Fuller's Synergetics formula 2nf²+2 but there is certainly a divergence in the formulas and more work is needed on it."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Cathie

Along with Bucky saying there are two perfect tetrahedral in the Great Pyramid we know he used forms such as these in developing his varied theories and designs like the geodesic dome.

And you might ask why it is when so many great physics people have said the ancients knew things we are only now discovering that such ideas are thrown on the dungheap while Alien Intervention theories are trotted out as 'possible'. Could it be some people have been keeping secrets for 5,000 years and more?

"It has been suggested that the regular icosahedron, not being found in nature, is the first example of a geometrical object that is the free creation of human thought. Regardless of the truth of this, it is interesting to try to track down the origin of the icosahedron. A scholium in Book XIII of Euclid's "Elements" speaks of "the five so-called Platonic figures which, however, do not belong to Plato, three of the five being due to the Pythagoreans, namely the cube, the pyramid, and the dodecahedron, while the octahedron and the icosahedron are due to Theaetetus." More recently, Atiyah and Sutcliffe have claimed that a regular icosahedron appears among a collection of stone balls in the Ashmolean Museum - balls that were unearthed in Scotland and may date back to 2000 BC. However, Lieven le Bruyn has argued that these authors are the victims of a hoax. We examine the evidence with a critical eye."

www.math.ucr.edu/home/baez/icosahedron/

Time Travel or Viewing? 08 Feb 2016 22:40 #15

• Robert Baird
This applies to many threads.

"Both Eastern philosophy and Western science have taken these mysterious glands very seriously and their dual tasks of receiving information and controlling the hormones is of particular interest to our study of the wonder child.

One of the most interesting explanations for these tiny glands is that they are the radio station receiver system for the human body and that a great many of the received 'radio waves' do not originate in places that we can necessarily immediately be conscious of. From outer space, for example, from other people too far away to be visible or audible, from the past and the future, from the dead, from animals, plants, birds, insects - in fact from everything around us, then and now.

IT MAY BE, AND IT IS SUGGESTED HERE, THAT THE DUCTLESS GLANDS RESONATE WITH A COMPLETE THOUGHT FIELD.

Much research is presently in process by scientists, such as, for example, Gazzaniga and Eddelman, into this particular area of discussion and this concept of a 'cosmic thought field' resonance device in the ductless glands {The pineal gland has small grains or crystals that 'buzz' like a crystal radio set. When humans get 'high' they sense this hum or 'buzz'.}, can only be presented as an hypothesis, but it is one nevertheless worthy of discussion.

If we consider that the innate releasing mechanisms which each child contains in the earliest years are open to anything that comes in, and that we, the adults, effectively close certain of them in order to protect the child from danger, it may become clear what could be happening inside the system. The glands, receivers of stimuli, have learned to accept certain input from this thought field and to refuse other input so that a great deal of the stimulation available from the cosmos is simply cut off at the source." (5)

Our next entry the Third Eye will delve into some other aspects of this brain of the soul. This book is sub-titled appropriately when you consider the common sense nature of this important ESP ability and what was likely a very appreciated part of human life before our jaundiced sophistication and manipulations of recent times. 'Rediscovering the Magical World of Innocence and Joy Within Ourselves and Our Children' is something we should place as a very high priority. They continue as follows:

"It is not suggested here that children are in a permanent state of enlightenment in the same way as those such as J. Krishnamurti or Buddha discovered, for this is a particular state far beyond all other states. But it is suggested that the state of innocence in childhood samples a comparable connection with reality, which if retained through into adulthood, can bring astonishing beauty and joy. Many children feel this light filled and natural form of existence everyday-and not only think nothing of it (!) but would not begin to consider writing reams of descriptive matter on it. The greatest tragedy of this profound situation is that adults are unable to understand the innocence of childhood in its full form 'at all' - simply because the natural state does not exist to be understood - it is not a matter of the intellect... if permitted to flourish through adult appreciation of it, can bring both the child and parent closer together. But because the adult has forgotten it, consciously he/she does not wish to complement it, very often out of simple misunderstanding...We pass on our fears to our children - step by step, as we move through their lives beside them - and in so doing we manage also to wipe clean their joy, their freedom and their innocence." (6)

Facing fears early in life is essential to maintaining a growth-oriented full life beyond the ego and its insecurities. Most people aren't able to remember the simple fears as a child that formed their character. There are many political and religious organizations who have actually fed upon these urges and fears for millennia, as we have shown. Our means of dealing with the fears as adults is often denial or outright avoidance. It causes us to need black and white answers and makes us convinced the 'experts' who provide those answers are worth listening to. The result would not encourage a man like Nostradamus who grew up near Rennes le Chateau to think his Jewish kabalistic or Cathar roots would be understood enough to share his knowledge. Fortunately for us he became a Jesuit and had the backing of powerful people who he had helped (like the de Medicis) and thus he gave us a glimpse of the knowledge that exists in the future. These glimpses and quatrains are not easily deciphered and include the possibility of change if we learn to exercise free will.

THIRD EYE: - The science of parapsychology has actual physical equipment to enable replication of results due to Col. Bearden's work, as we have covered. Not long ago this was not true and we are going to show the struggle good science was having in the battle with the control and manipulation of the ruling paradigm. This next quote comes from the 1994 J. B. Rhine Lecture, delivered at the 37th Annual Convention of the American Parapsychological Association in Amsterdam, on August 8th of that year. It was delivered by Ervin Lazslo of The General Evolution Research Group in Montescudaio (Pisa), Italy. They start the presentation with a small piece of wisdom from Albert Einstein - "We are seeking for the simplest possible scheme of thought that will bind together the observed facts." (7)

When talking about what the third eye and psychic ability avails each of us, I often find the logic of the person listening to me gets in the way. They think all the experts who taught them or present the news on TV can't be wrong. Even when I do something that amazes them they still get caught in the quagmire of their fears and doubts that they could do the same. They are hearing the words of their leaders talk in fancy words which have little actual meaning to them but sound so impressive. That is why we present some of the same for your consideration at this juncture.

“If the quantum vacuum is to be identified with the field that carries the effects associated with psi, its virtual energies must interact with matter in the universe, including the matter lodged in the brain of human beings. The indicated interaction calls for two kinds of propagations in the vacuum. One kind constitutes the known charged particles that make up the matter-component of the universe. The other kind, however, calls for an innovation in theory: for postulating that also scalar waves propagate within the super-dense virtual-energy field of the vacuum. Scalars, in ordinary vector analysis represent a quantity that is completely defined by magnitude alone, without reference to displacement. Waves of this purely 'informational' (rather than 'force') kind have been discovered by Nikola Tesla at the turn of the century. They are longitudinal waves, like sound waves, {Does this connect with the 'one-dimensional harmonic force of String Theory?} contrasting with electromagnetic waves, which are transverse. Scalars may exist at the level of the quantum vacuum,

"And where they would be generated by the motion of charge particles {Recall the electron scavengers of Dr Robins.}. In this view the motion of electromagnetically charged particles in the vacuum approximates the action of a monopole antenna: it alternately charges and discharges local regions of the vacuum's virtual-particle gas. Quantal motion thus triggers scalar waves in the vacuum, and these propagate by alternately compressing and rarefying its virtual-particle gas. The scalar waves generated in the vacuum modify the self-regenerating {Recall the 'peptides' from Bill Joy's article and the nanotubes.} cosmological feedback cycle outlined by Harold Puthoff. (Puthoff 1989) In Puthoff's feedback cycle interaction between the zero-point field (ZPF) {There might be a connection with the Mayan Center Point Theory of building temples on earth and cosmic energy grids.} and charged particles results in an exchange such that there is no average transfer of energy in any direction at any frequency. However, given the propagation of scalars in the vacuum, the energy field with which charged particles achieve local dynamic equilibrium becomes inhomogeneous and anisotropic - the fluctuations generated in the vacuum by the motion of the particles translate into the local equilibria generated between the particles and the ZPF. In this process the interference patterns created by the motion of charged particles modify the local topology of the vacuum, and the modified vacuum field modifies in turn the motion of the particles. (Lazslo 1993, 1994)

The translation process instantiated in the interaction between particles and the scalar spectrum of the vacuum amounts to a two-way Fourier transformation between objects in space and time, and their waveform equivalents. Fourier showed that any three-dimensional pattern can be analyzed into a set of regular, periodic oscillations that differ only in frequency, amplitude, and phase. Specific waveforms can be exact representations - 'Fourier transforms' - of spatiotemporal objects. For example, when a vessel creates waves on the surface of the sea, it creates Fourier-transforms of its impact on the waters of the sea. This is precisely what may happen when charged particles trace their trajectories in space and time: they leave their Fourier-transforms in the virtual particle gas of the quantum vacuum. ...