Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Evolution Theory

Evolution Theory 12 May 2016 05:14 #1

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Surprised there was no topic in this section, but answering to Voltaire's point in the Adolf Hitler topic -way off-topic there-:
There are problems with the theory (and it is still a theory) of evolution. For example certain plants depend on pollination via insects. So how did this co-operation happen via evolution. Before this co-operation how did the plants reproduce? and if they were reproducing successfully why did they need to start co-operating with insects?

1 - everything is theory. There is no certainty on those natural-scientific things. And there's no "higher class" either. Non-scientists mix up "theories" with "facts". A theory can never become a fact; a theory is based on facts (and if not, it's a hypothesis or an idea or religion which falls by definition outside of the realm of science).
2 - Flowering plants are relatively young and evolved long after the first insects. Insects were already around in the Late Devonian, earliest plants in the Silurian and flowering plants not until the Cretaceous. So plants are not "needing" pollination via insects
3 - The question "why?" is a wrong question to ask in natural sciences. Nature doesn't know "why". "Why?" is a human question; a call for "motive", "reasons", etc. Nature simply is. There is no "goal", no "motive". Those are connotations put onto nature by humans, mere extremely baby-young apes walking this planet just for about 200 k years...
4 - things evolve all the time. Evolution is all around us, in everything. Discussions evolve, thoughts evolve, topics evolve, technology evolves (when not hindered by the Elites), plans, ideas, culture, etc. etc. etc. Denying that things evolve is denying the very nature of mankind and what's more; of everything else; nature.
Dog races are a perfect example of (induce) evolution, live before our eyes.
5 - the false idea -mostly perpertraited by people who do not understand anything about biology, geology and related subjects, often religious people- that "survival of the fittest" strives to "the best" or "the most perfect". That that is not the case is clear when we compare us, very advanced though also very limited, Homo sapiens to other animals.

Other animals have:
- magnetic orientation skills - e.g. birds, whales, dolphins, we don't
- sonar - bats, cetaceans again, we don't
- phosphorescence - the ability to produce light from chemicals - we don't
- advanced eye movements - e.g. the marvellous animals Chameleons - we don't
- good vision - human vision is ok, but nothing compared to eagles or other species
- regeneration - the famous examples of hacking off lizard tails and they just grow back on - we don't possess that
- infrared/ultraviolet vision - the human eye is pretty restricted in term of wavelength. certain birds and insects have much more range than us
- same for sound - see dogs, whales, bats again
- mimicry - the chameleons again, our skin is not able to do that
- without tools humans can stay under water some 5 min max (heavily trained people more) and without wings we cannot fly. Other species can do both more
- we are not able to digest many poisons and use it to become poisonous ourselves, like quite some frog species can
- we don't survive 300 deg Celsius like nanobacteria
- we don't survive without oxygen, idem
- we only have 4 limbs while insects have 6 and arachnids 8
- our night vision is very limited compared to night monkeys. felines and owls
- we cannot reproduce asexually like quite some species can
- etc.
- etc.
- etc.

There are many examples on which we are not "superior". The idea that evolution "strives" (which would mean an active concept which it isn't) to "perfection" is a false claim, used by religious folk to talk the theory down.

If you want to attack an established view, make sure you understand it first. As outlined here as well. If not, you only make a fool out of yourself.

Not that there is nothing to attack in "established science" as there is enough and with good questions, arguments and reasoning, independent truth seekers can and hopefully will do that. I myself have enough ideas which are not "mainstream" in these sciences. I am not married to anything nor defending anything. But if you want to criticise it, make sure you at least understand what you're criticising.

Pub talk of "yeah, those darn scientists and scientism, thay dunno shite" is not going to help in that. :noway:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy

Evolution Theory 15 May 2016 14:45 #2

• GMP
  • Silver Member
'Evolution theory' is BS.
As any fule knoes...
The world was created by God in six literal 24-hour days.
Monday through Saturday. Sunday being a statutory rest day cos God is a union man.
This happened around April in the year 4004 BC.
In the beginning, on day one; there was nothing so God said...
"Let there be light." and there was light.
There was still nothing, but God could see it a lot better.
Each type of thing was created by God on its own specific day.
Specifically, on the fifth day; God ( a merry prankster) created fossils.
On the sixth day God buried the fossils at different depths in the ground.
Just to wind up Richard Dawkins and his chums.
You know it makes sense.
;)
Last Edit: 15 May 2016 14:45 by GMP.
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin

Evolution Theory 15 May 2016 16:14 #3

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
GMP wrote:
'Evolution theory' is BS.
As any fule knoes...
The world was created by God in six literal 24-hour days.
Monday through Saturday. Sunday being a statutory rest day cos God is a union man.
This happened around April in the year 4004 BC.
In the beginning, on day one; there was nothing so God said...
"Let there be light." and there was light.
There was still nothing, but God could see it a lot better.
Each type of thing was created by God on its own specific day.
Specifically, on the fifth day; God ( a merry prankster) created fossils.
On the sixth day God buried the fossils at different depths in the ground.
Just to wind up Richard Dawkins and his chums.
You know it makes sense.
;)

You play a totally irrelevant fiddle here.
Both, the nutty darwinists and "the earth is 6000 year old" creationists are false and wrong.
Its a fake discussion, that leads to nowhere.
Fact is, life is not created by randomness, it all follows a plan, and the truth is, the fate of earth is not in human hands.
Yet, human beings have been around since the beginning what we call time.
We create this 3% world of matter together with "god", we are co-creators, infinite individual aspects of god.
Matter does not create conscious life forms, like plants, animals or human being.
Consciousness creates matter.
The funny thing is, the human being is not primarily a body, but the system will do everything to keep you in the material plane.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy

Evolution Theory 15 May 2016 16:16 #4

• GMP
  • Silver Member
+1 Oracle.
Your interpretation makes quite as much sense as does mine.
:)
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

Evolution Theory 15 May 2016 16:24 #5

• Oracle
GMP wrote:
+1 Oracle.
Your interpretation makes quite as much sense as does mine.

The difference, my "interpretation" can be backed up by actually measurable data, as opposed to your babble to wind up people.

The root question is, if you are a pure materialist, who thinks that life is created by pure randomness, and that life stops when you die.
I say, we are immortal spirits, who reincarnate by choice countless times to gain experience, which is fed back to the field/aether(god).

Another question is, if you believe the Darwinian quackery called "evolution" is a linear process, which it is not.
It occurs suddenly.
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 15 May 2016 16:25 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Evolution Theory 15 May 2016 16:47 #6

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Yep, I'm cool with.. " we are immortal spirits temporarily housed in our current flesh and bone body."
Sod all to do with evolution that though is it?
Beliefs and Facts are seldom quite the same thing.

Evolution Theory 15 May 2016 16:58 #7

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Just a question for GMP

Is evolution a fact?

also notes are available from c giuliani on evolution, suggesting evolution is a flawed theory. (i mentioned him in the vatican/jewish thread here: truthhertzradio(at)aol.com (replace (at) with @)

Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 15 May 2016 17:01 by Voltaire.

Evolution Theory 15 May 2016 17:03 #8

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Voltaire wrote:
Just a question for GMP

Is evolution a fact?

also notes are available from c giuliani on evolution, suggesting evolution is a flawed theory. (i mentioned him in the vatican/jewish thread here: truthhertzradio(at)aol.com (replace (at) with @)

Far as I know - evolution is still a 'theory' so, as theories go..I prefer my own.

Evolution Theory 15 May 2016 17:06 #9

• Oracle
GMP wrote:
Sod all to do with evolution that though is it?

It has deep implications.
darwinist BS postulates life is randomness, which lacks any fact to back it up.
No experiment has ever created a single living cell in random goo in a lab.
The only fact is, that a species adapts, but there is no evidence whatsoever, that a hamster evolves into an ape into a human being.
What official science know, is that species suddenly occurred, which seems to go hand in hand with cataclysmic events.
There is no continuous evolution, none, zero, only within a species.

darwinism has lots to do with it, since it approaches the question from a purely materialst perspective, which is a dead end street.
Physics, Biology also realize that they got to incorporate what is called consciousness, which is an eon old wisdom that has been suppressed..
The question is for both of the nutty factions, before they can even postulate some theory, what is a human being?
We already figured it out on this thread. A human being is a human being is not an ape, and did not develop from apes.
Our genetically closest relative are pigs.
Have you ever heard of transplanting ape organs to a human? No way, but pig organs work.
Can't be more obvious, the disconnect between theory and reality.

If your base assumption is wrong, and almost all scientific areas have wrong base assumptions, your entire research will always lead to wrong answers. This stupid system of conditioning and filtering in the schools and unis is collapsing, because they get by now results which must not be according to their flawed theories.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 15 May 2016 17:07 by Oracle.

Evolution Theory 15 May 2016 17:11 #10

• GMP
  • Silver Member
I don't think that school kids take much notice.
Did we?
I certainly didn't.
Adults tend to either not give a feck about evolution or make up their own minds based on belief systems or how they choose to interpret what they have read, seen or heard about it.
No fecker has a clue what went down back in the day cos no fecker was there to directly observe and accurately record it.
It's all 'theory' is evolution and much else besides.
Last Edit: 15 May 2016 17:12 by GMP.

Evolution Theory 15 May 2016 17:18 #11

• Oracle
GMP wrote:
Did we?
I certainly didn't.
Adults tend to either not give a feck about evolution or make up their own minds based on belief systems or how they choose to interpret what they have read, seen or heard about it.
No fecker has a clue what went down back in the day cos no fecker was there to directly observe and accurately record it.

I love your wishy washy babble, I accept your capitulation.
Its the first step to break your darwinist indoctrination.
Its a bankrupt theory, and will simply be laughed off in some years time.

It is one of the most heinous and destructive theories ever invented, just to keep us obedient to some entities.
Darwinism is a nutty religion, just like holocaustinaity, Democracy, or Einsteinism.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Evolution Theory 15 May 2016 17:20 #12

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Oracle wrote:
GMP wrote:
Did we?
I certainly didn't.

I love your wishy washy babble, I accept your capitulation.
Its the first step to break your darwinist indoctrination.
Its a bankrupt theory, and will simply be laughed off in some years time.

It is one of the most heinous and destructive theories ever invented, just to keep us obedient to some entities.
Darwinism is a nutty religion, just like holocaustinaity, Democracy, or Einsteinism.

Yep, I was kinda saying much the same thing.
Without the snide remarks though.
Last Edit: 15 May 2016 17:21 by GMP.

Evolution Theory 15 May 2016 19:01 #13

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
He He :chuckle:
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Evolution Theory 15 May 2016 19:39 #14

• Exorcist
Oracle wrote:
darwinism has lots to do with it, since it approaches the question from a purely materialst perspective, which is a dead end street.
Physics, Biology also realize that they got to incorporate what is called consciousness, which is an eon old wisdom that has been suppressed..
The question is for both of the nutty factions, before they can even postulate some theory, what is a human being?
We already figured it out on this thread. A human being is a human being is not an ape, and did not develop from apes.
Our genetically closest relative are pigs.
Have you ever heard of transplanting ape organs to a human? No way, but pig organs work.
Can't be more obvious, the disconnect between theory and reality.

Jusual pseudo-Scientific Bollux from Trollacle in bold :iitm: ....:arowup:
As the Talmudic Jewish Religion and it's accolytes regard gentiles as pigs this closely fits his Hasbara "pretend" Neo-Nazi persona.......:pmsl:

Interested readers please read link below....:arowdn:
3. What is xenotransplantation?

In xenotransplantation, organs, tissues or cells from one species are transplanted into animals of a different species. The transplant can be carried out between closely related (concordant) species, such as a human and a baboon, who have a lot of the same genes. Or it can be carried out between "discordant" species, such as a pig and a human, which are not closely related and therefore have fewer genes in common.

The less closely related the donor and recipient species, the more violently the transplanted organ is rejected. This is because all animals have 'flags' on their cells which announce what species they are. Pig cells say 'I am pig', baboons' say 'I am baboon', human cells say `I am human'.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/organfarm/etc/faqs.html

My cell flag says Trollacle is Jewish!.....:pmsl:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 16 May 2016 12:38 by Exorcist.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Evolution Theory 15 May 2016 20:06 #15

• Oracle
So why can't you find any organ transplant from an ape donor but pig donor, you nutcase?
Pigs and humans share more genetic similarities than previously believed
www.mnn.com/earth-matters/animals/stories/pigs-and-humans-more-closely-related-thought-according-genetic-analysis

Human to Pig Genome Comparison Complete
Sep 15, 2005

A University of Illinois side-by-side comparison of the human and pig genomes has revealed remarkable similarities.

“We took the human genome, cut it into 173 puzzle pieces and rearranged it to make a pig,” explains animal geneticist Lawrence Schook. “Everything matches up perfectly. The pig is genetically very close to humans.”

When looking at a pig or a human, the difference is seen instantly. “But, in the biological sense, animals aren’t that much different from one another – at least not as different as they appear,” he says.

Animals all have the same basic makeup, as in eyes, ears and stomachs. “But the same gene in the pig may work in combination with other genes to control something very different than it does in a human,” adds animal geneticist Jonathan Beever.

So while all the genes for humans and pigs match up, understanding how they work together is the next step in deciphering what makes a pig a pig and a human a human, he adds.
nationalhogfarmer.com/news/human-to-pig

You do realize how nutty you truly are, right? Insanity at display by "Excorcist" in its warped perception and projections.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Evolution Theory 15 May 2016 20:09 #16

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Oracle, do you think the Extinction Level Events that scientific minds have postulated actually happened, or do you think they are just making shit up to make it look like random events have drastically affected life on this planet? Or, do you think gods/aliens created these events to give humans better odds?
So why can't you find any organ transplant from an ape donor but pig donor, you nutcase?

You can't just use any other human to carry out a transplant, so why do you think apes or pigs would be so compatible?

ps. You've got to be some kind of muppet to feel oppressed by a scientific theory.
Last Edit: 15 May 2016 20:14 by ragnarok.

Evolution Theory 15 May 2016 20:27 #17

• Exorcist
Oracle wrote:

Apes are protected species. Next time you visit your local butcher ask him for a pound of chimpanzee surloin and let us know what he says.
I predict his answer will include four letter words beginning with "f" and "c"...... :chuckle:
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 15 May 2016 20:28 by Exorcist.

Evolution Theory 15 May 2016 20:51 #18

• Exorcist
More here:

http://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2015/xenotransplantation-can-pigs-save-human-lives/
Transplantation is one of the most challenging and complex areas of modern medicine. One major obstacle is transplant rejection, when the body recognizes the transplanted organ as foreign or non-self and mounts an immune response against it. This response can lead to transplant failure. The risk of transplant rejection can be reduced, but not eliminated, by the use of immunosuppressive drugs. Transplant patients remain dependent on these drugs for the rest of their lives. Unfortunately, these drugs have multiple negative side effects, including higher rates of cancer and infections.

The above applies to "human" organ donations from non-relatives.

I have grave doubts regarding the "Controlled $cientific/Medical Establishment" claims of successful transplants of non-human organs into human recipients, the technical feasibility of accurate DNA profiling at the atomic level of resolution, human/animal cloneing (JewSA transgenic pigs) etc. I think there's a Hoax goldmine awaiting discovery in multiple $cientific $ubjects.
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 17 May 2016 14:36 by Exorcist.

Evolution Theory 15 May 2016 21:17 #19

• Oracle
ragnarok wrote:
Oracle, do you think the Extinction Level Events that scientific minds have postulated actually happened, or do you think they are just making shit up to make it look like random events have drastically affected life on this planet? Or, do you think gods/aliens created these events to give humans better odds?

You can't just use any other human to carry out a transplant, so why do you think apes or pigs would be so compatible?

ps. You've got to be some kind of muppet to feel oppressed by a scientific theory.

Are you saying they manufactured fake ice core samples, and postulated fake theory, that point to a global dust cloud in the range of last ice age? Sounds like a crazy conspiracy theory to me.

Btw, I am confused now, did you understand your tag team partner?
Is the Chicago uni prof a hasbarist, who pretends to be a "nazi", or a "nazi" who pretends to be a hasbarist regarding genetic match with pigs?
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Evolution Theory 15 May 2016 21:22 #20

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I'm not saying anybody faked anything. That would seem to be you, with your dismissal of every bit of evidence scientists have uncovered that suggests evolution from primitive creatures to more complex ones.

As to the rest of your waffle, I don't know or really care what you're on about.