Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Evolution Theory

Evolution Theory 18 May 2016 18:10 #101

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
Lizzy wrote:
Considering that my 'break' with pfiz started back in the Hollow Earth / Concave World / Flat Earth / the Moon being a disk ect - says much for following her scientific mind.

Here we have a discrepancy
Making Monopoles - Synthetic Magnetic Monopole Finally Observed..
They haven't been 'observed ' - they have only created a 'visualization' of something still theoretical .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSDoIf5FY2s

and as for PHIZ - blustering that peeps conform to 'jew ' science and can't think any further ........ and publication "Nature' that this theory was in - is one the the most mainstream on the news racks.
The posits the idea that both negative and positive can exist without each other and still be a closed circuit - which to my view goes totally against what I believe........
The Electric Universe .. I may not believe in all aspects of Darwinism but do think evolution takes place in leaps through time and humans have been preceded by other dominant species , as in time we will be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY

redice.tv/red-ice-radio/the-electric-universe-and-the-saturn-myth



https://www.youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject


The Star Trek idea that we've going to really master the laws of physics to 'beam me up Scotty' or anti- gav through the stars is still a story ..... so whether or not consciousness survives outside our bodies to travel 100 billion universes - I don't know ..but I do know that once sentience is lost - so is humanity ...............if we're devolving , I place that more in the destruction of age old tribal / family bonds and a dehumanizing culture, which I agree has done it's evil.



You just can't stop bitching, can you?


:chuckle: .... speaking of 'jew' science


Btw, my name is not www.dict.cc/?s=phiz, lizard

:cool2:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Evolution Theory 18 May 2016 18:19 #102

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5036
  • Likes received: 3051
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Btw, my excerpted from this thread comment still feels very lonely ... just saying ... :wissl:


.[/quote
=====================================================================================




well WHY did you do it in the first place pfiz ?

It was unnecessary - it was such a recent and short thread anyway - basically it was so you could control it - but all you did was diminish it.
Last Edit: 18 May 2016 18:22 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Evolution Theory 18 May 2016 18:25 #103

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5036
  • Likes received: 3051
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Considering that my 'break' with pfiz started back in the Hollow Earth / Concave World / Flat Earth / the Moon being a disk ect - says much for following her scientific mind.

Here we have a discrepancy
Making Monopoles - Synthetic Magnetic Monopole Finally Observed..
They haven't been 'observed ' - they have only created a 'visualization' of something still theoretical .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSDoIf5FY2s

and as for PHIZ - blustering that peeps conform to 'jew ' science and can't think any further ........ and publication "Nature' that this theory was in - is one the the most mainstream on the news racks.
The posits the idea that both negative and positive can exist without each other and still be a closed circuit - which to my view goes totally against what I believe........
The Electric Universe .. I may not believe in all aspects of Darwinism but do think evolution takes place in leaps through time and humans have been preceded by other dominant species , as in time we will be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY

redice.tv/red-ice-radio/the-electric-universe-and-the-saturn-myth



https://www.youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject


The Star Trek idea that we've going to really master the laws of physics to 'beam me up Scotty' or anti- gav through the stars is still a story ..... so whether or not consciousness survives outside our bodies to travel 100 billion universes - I don't know ..but I do know that once sentience is lost - so is humanity ...............if we're devolving , I place that more in the destruction of age old tribal / family bonds and a dehumanizing culture, which I agree has done it's evil.



You just can't stop bitching, can you?


:chuckle: .... speaking of 'jew' science


Btw, my name is not www.dict.cc/?s=phiz, lizard

:cool2:

here comes the control freak and total fuckin' lying hypocrite ..........YOU were the one who mentioned 'jew science' FIRST here - :facepalm:

awwwwwwwwwwww . it's not phiz - and i'm lizard ---- jeez your soooooo inventive - your an energy vampire phiz -- so how many have you ran off now ? The real mentality of devolution is akin to yours - you actually enjoy hurting people.
Last Edit: 18 May 2016 18:39 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Evolution Theory 18 May 2016 18:26 #104

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
Lizzy wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Btw, my excerpted from this thread comment still feels very lonely ... just saying ... :wissl:


.
=====================================================================================




well WHY did you do it in the first place pfiz ?

It was unnecessary - it was such a recent and short thread anyway - basically it was so you could control it - but all you did was diminish it.



What are you talking about?

What did I do?

Which thread?




:dunno:


And WHY the f are you constantly unable to quote correctly? .....

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 May 2016 18:28 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Evolution Theory 18 May 2016 18:34 #105

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
I wonder how long it'll be before zorro comes in with his mop and bucket?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Evolution Theory 18 May 2016 18:49 #106

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5036
  • Likes received: 3051
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Btw, my excerpted from this thread comment still feels very lonely ... just saying ... :wissl:


.
=====================================================================================




well WHY did you do it in the first place pfiz ?

It was unnecessary - it was such a recent and short thread anyway - basically it was so you could control it - but all you did was diminish it.



What are you talking about?

What did I do?

Which thread?




:dunno:


And WHY the f are you constantly unable to quote correctly? .....

.


IN your own zone you have TWO threads pertaining to this one - WHY ........can you really be that stupid you didn't understand what I said ???

of course not - so you just DENY ........

TOPIC: [excerpt of] Oracle's Most Interesting Perceptions Of The World

TOPIC: Oracle's Most Interesting Perceptions Of The World

ALL taken from THIS thread ...................WHY
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Evolution Theory 18 May 2016 19:13 #107

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
Lizzy wrote:
IN your own zone you have TWO threads pertaining to this one - WHY ........can you really be that stupid you didn't understand what I said ???

of course not - so you just DENY ........

TOPIC: [excerpt of] Oracle's Most Interesting Perceptions Of The World

TOPIC: Oracle's Most Interesting Perceptions Of The World

ALL taken from THIS thread ...................WHY



Why do you think this is any of your business?

I can start threads as I please.

You, too, btw.

And everyone with eyes to see is free to read the starting comment
in which I explain the reasons.


Now take a close look at who is stupid and does not understand what I said:



PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Increasing the intellectual standards on forums since when exactly, ragnarok?


Btw, my excerpted from this thread comment still feels very lonely ... just saying ... :wissl:

Source #99: truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/67082-evolution-theory.html?start=80#210496


This was a reference to ragnarok's previous comment #98 and to the excerpt thread: truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/67126-evolution-theory.html




Addendum:

And please, do me a favour, put the typical terms "deny" and "denial" and "denier"
to where the black sun never shines! Of course only in case you got the time in between your bitching and rants
and tantrums.

Thanks.
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 May 2016 19:15 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Evolution Theory 18 May 2016 19:19 #108

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5036
  • Likes received: 3051
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
IN your own zone you have TWO threads pertaining to this one - WHY ........can you really be that stupid you didn't understand what I said ???

of course not - so you just DENY ........

TOPIC: [excerpt of] Oracle's Most Interesting Perceptions Of The World

TOPIC: Oracle's Most Interesting Perceptions Of The World

ALL taken from THIS thread ...................WHY



Why do you think this is any of your business?

I can start threads as I please.

You, too, btw.

And everyone with eyes to see is free to read the starting comment
in which I explain the reasons.


Now take a close look at who is stupid and does not understand what I said:



PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Increasing the intellectual standards on forums since when exactly, ragnarok?


Btw, my excerpted from this thread comment still feels very lonely ... just saying ... :wissl:

Source #99: truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/67082-evolution-theory.html?start=80#210496


This was a reference to ragnarok's previous comment #98 and to the excerpt thread: truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/67126-evolution-theory.html




Addendum:

And please, do me a favour, put the typical terms "deny" and "denial" and "denier"
to where the black sun never shines! Of course only in case you got the time in between your bitching and rants
and tantrums.

Thanks.
.

AH - I see - so now - you can take ANY thread posts you like from anywhere on the forum - put it into a thread in YOUR zone and THEN THAT makes it nobody's concern but YOURS.......
making not only one but TWO threads out of a new / short one - just so you could control it .......?
it hadn't even gotten really started before you come along and commanded it .

Do I have that correct ? :facepalm:
Last Edit: 18 May 2016 19:23 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Evolution Theory 18 May 2016 19:35 #109

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
Lizzy wrote:
AH - I see - so now - you can take ANY thread posts you like from anywhere on the forum - put it into a thread in YOUR zone and THEN THAT makes it nobody's concern but YOURS.......
making not only one but TWO threads out of a new / short one - just so you could control it .......?
it hadn't even gotten really started before you come along and commanded it .

Do I have that correct ? :facepalm:


Yes, that's what I - AND EVERYBODY - can do. And it's none of your business what other members do,
for this is a free speech forum. And everybody can have a "sub-forum" of his own, so why don't you ask
Novum to make one for you and then you can go on bitching and ranting and throwing tantrums there
as much as it pleases you and you can excerpt every comment you deem off-topic, spam or else.

Isn't this good news for you!

Pathetic.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

Evolution Theory 18 May 2016 19:47 #110

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
wow.
this thread on "evolution" has certainly devolved.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Evolution Theory 18 May 2016 20:10 #111

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2938
  • Likes received: 976
Oracle wrote:
I can only offer my view.

The answer is consciousness/god did it.
First round, consciousness was enough to create one cell organisms, next round multiple cells that form organisms and so on.
The basic construction plan of a cell is still the same, and it obviously proved to be an effective and perfect creation.
In my opinion, the followup question would be, if the consciousness is part of a bigger organism? :cool:
More complex organisms probably gain much more experience, and god wants to experience everything possible.

Like if you consider we are connected all the time to god(the filed/aether/whatever), it seems a bit that it works like a brain, just on much larger scale. Human beings do have a collective memory, and it looks as if there are memory clusters or memory complexes, like we have families.

I have no problem with anything you said, and as a theory it is quite similar to mine.

It begs another question though.......................

At what point did the creative force of the universe transpose from God/Ether/Consciousness to our thoughts?

It is a loaded question, the answer is:

IT DIDN'T!

Our thoughts are 100% ego driven, our thoughts are 100% a product of our environment, they have to be, we can not think anything that we haven't actually experienced, hence they are totally 100% nothing more than our experience up until that moment in our life, to say that those thoughts are a creative force of the universe is the ego usurping control of reality, the ego has no control over anything, although it would like to make us think it has control over everything....

it is a trap lots of people fall into, thinking that they control the universe.

in my opinion it is insanity.
It was always going to happen!!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Evolution Theory 18 May 2016 20:12 #112

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5036
  • Likes received: 3051
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
AH - I see - so now - you can take ANY thread posts you like from anywhere on the forum - put it into a thread in YOUR zone and THEN THAT makes it nobody's concern but YOURS.......
making not only one but TWO threads out of a new / short one - just so you could control it .......?
it hadn't even gotten really started before you come along and commanded it .

Do I have that correct ? :facepalm:


Yes, that's what I - AND EVERYBODY - can do. And it's none of your business what other members do,
for this is a free speech forum. And everybody can have a "sub-forum" of his own, so why don't you ask
Novum to make one for you and then you can go on bitching and ranting and throwing tantrums there
as much as it pleases you and you can excerpt every comment you deem off-topic, spam or else.

Isn't this good news for you!

Pathetic.

.

The first step on the road to the loss of objectivity is a distinct sense of self-superiority

You abuse everything , were the FIRST to be given your zone because YOU BITCHED so much - Novum gave it to SHUT YOU UP .......... I never complained , moaned and harassed like you did for control and power ....and look what's it 's got you - nothing - so you take it .
Did you think rodin was going to come into your zone - so you could have the pleasure of excluding him ? Probably . :wissl:

This is another PRIME example of your twisted ,, deceitful manner .

I don't need to control and energy vamp like you've done here for yrs .....and even if I would like my own CORNER , 9 which I don't ) I wouldn't go around hijacking threads in a manipulative way .

I see here you did it just to berate others on the original thread .
truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67128-oracle-s-most-interesting-perceptions-of-the-world.html
PFIZ says....................................
" Derived from my own experience on this forum, it's hard to watch the general ignorance
and the struggle of certain members against innovative, non-mainstream views.

They are fighting tooth and nail to suppress politically incorrect opinions, even in the field
of science and research."

so coming from you who promotes hollow earth, flat earth , concave earth , the moon as disk ........ ( genuine non- stream views :larf: ) - that's considered brilliant science but if anyone suggests monopoles aren't actual real but only hypothetical and probably more NASA bullshit - they aren't thinking out of box and stuck in mainstream science ? :facepalm:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Evolution Theory 18 May 2016 20:23 #113

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
Lizzy wrote:
The first step on the road to the loss of objectivity is a distinct sense of self-superiority

You abuse everything , were the FIRST to be given your zone because YOU BITCHED so much - Novum gave it to SHUT YOU UP .......... I never complained , moaned and harassed like you did for control and power ....and look what's it 's got you - nothing - so you take it .
Did you think rodin was going to come into your zone - so you could have the pleasure of excluding him ? Probably . :wissl:

This is another PRIME example of your twisted ,, deceitful manner .

I don't need to control and energy vamp like you've done here for yrs .....and even if I would like my own CORNER , 9 which I don't ) I wouldn't go around hijacking threads in a manipulative way .

I see here you did it just to berate others on the original thread .
truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67128-oracle-s-most-interesting-perceptions-of-the-world.html
PFIZ says....................................
" Derived from my own experience on this forum, it's hard to watch the general ignorance
and the struggle of certain members against innovative, non-mainstream views.

They are fighting tooth and nail to suppress politically incorrect opinions, even in the field
of science and research."

so coming from you who promotes hollow earth, flat earth , concave earth , the moon as disk ........ ( genuine non- stream views :larf: ) - that's considered brilliant science but if anyone suggests monopoles aren't actual real but only hypothetical and probably more NASA bullshit - they aren't thinking out of box and stuck in mainstream science ? :facepalm:



OMG - you are not even aware of how similar to Cinta you have become

No suprise any longer that you always were good friends with zax and now even cuddling up to Gaia.

Begs the question who you really are and always were on the inside.

Hypothetical question only of course. At least to me.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Evolution Theory 18 May 2016 20:26 #114

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3185
  • Likes received: 1613
wolfy wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Oracle wrote:



How does postulated macro evolution figure out to always produce Phi and Fibonacci sequences?



DaVinci already figured it out with the geometric properties.

And what about this one, a little bigger in scale?


Smaller?

peacenik wrote:
Thought creates the physical universe, the physical universe does NOT create thought

What is thought? But right.

Thought is where the physical universe is created and stored.

Let me explain, the physical Universe is really nothing more than Energy existing in Time and Space. When Energy is condensed, you get the phenomena of physical objects (physical universe).

You create the physical universe every time you think a thought. It is in the form of a mental image picture, but the picture is an actual particle of energy with a measurable Mass that exists in Time and Space. (physical universe). Once the mental image picture has been created, it is then stored in memory.

So, every .025 of a second your Mind takes a mental image picture of the environment and stores it in memory. At the very moment you can remember what you just thought, takes about .025th of a second. and during that .025th of a second, a mental image picture composed of Energy, Time, and Space (physical universe) has been created and stored.

It is of course, microscopic, and can only be measured electronically, but an actual particle of the physical universe has been created just by thinking a thought.

So what does all this mean?

It means you are a, Energy, Time, and Space production unit. It means you are a creator of the physical universe.

The only thing beyond Thought or senior to Thought, is the thinker of the Thought....and this my friend, IMHO, is the ultimate secret of your immortal existence, and your relationship to the physical universe.

Which begs the question:

What was creating the universe before us?

What was creating the universe when there were only simple cell organisms populating the universe?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Evolution Theory 18 May 2016 20:33 #115

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5036
  • Likes received: 3051
.........@ wolfy , also , what is a newborn thinking , I don;t think it is as yet but reacting out for it's needs ,food and comfort , reacting always to pleasant or unpleasant sensation with recognition emerging , expectation and then thought . A failure to thrive as an infant is based on neglect of human connection - so thought can be said to be derived from experience. Our first reaction is too sensation that becomes thought.
Last Edit: 18 May 2016 20:37 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy

Evolution Theory 18 May 2016 20:34 #116

ragnarok wrote:
I wonder how long it'll be before zorro comes in with his mop and bucket?

Jet hose more like. Or perhaps the fire-hose.. :hahano:

Joking aside, I'm not getting involved with the Pfiz and Lizzy thing.. best to just leave it run it's course and to blow over.. though if it gets carried over into too many threads I guess I'll have to have a think about bringing the fire-hose in.. :hahano:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, peacenik, bd

Evolution Theory 18 May 2016 20:44 #117

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2938
  • Likes received: 976
Lizzy wrote:
.........@ wolfy , also , what is a newborn thinking , I don;t think it is as yet but reacting out for it's needs ,food and comfort , reacting always to pleasant or unpleasant sensation with recognition emerging , expectation and then thought . A failure to thrive as an infant is based on neglect of human connection - so thought can be said to be derived from experience. Our first reaction is too sensation that becomes thought.

To get to heaven we must become like a child.

I take this to mean we must rid ourselves of ego, break the bond of thinking that we are all powerful, which goes directly against all these new age philosophies.

I believe that we are nothing more than a vehicle for the soul to experience reality.

But for some reason the ego has usurped control and placed us as the most important entity in the universe.

If you think about it seriously, it is absolute nonsense.
It was always going to happen!!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Evolution Theory 18 May 2016 20:49 #118

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
wolfy wrote:
Oracle wrote:
I can only offer my view.

The answer is consciousness/god did it.
First round, consciousness was enough to create one cell organisms, next round multiple cells that form organisms and so on.
The basic construction plan of a cell is still the same, and it obviously proved to be an effective and perfect creation.
In my opinion, the followup question would be, if the consciousness is part of a bigger organism? :cool:
More complex organisms probably gain much more experience, and god wants to experience everything possible.

Like if you consider we are connected all the time to god(the filed/aether/whatever), it seems a bit that it works like a brain, just on much larger scale. Human beings do have a collective memory, and it looks as if there are memory clusters or memory complexes, like we have families.

I have no problem with anything you said, and as a theory it is quite similar to mine.

It begs another question though.......................

At what point did the creative force of the universe transpose from God/Ether/Consciousness to our thoughts?

It is a loaded question, the answer is:

IT DIDN'T!

Our thoughts are 100% ego driven, our thoughts are 100% a product of our environment, they have to be, we can not think anything that we haven't actually experienced, hence they are totally 100% nothing more than our experience up until that moment in our life, to say that those thoughts are a creative force of the universe is the ego usurping control of reality, the ego has no control over anything, although it would like to make us think it has control over everything....

it is a trap lots of people fall into, thinking that they control the universe.

in my opinion it is insanity.

What a mess this thread has descended into.

Interesting, I wouldn't go along this one.

However, the more immediate task, before discovering these questions, we got to beat the daemons/archons/fallenones/djinn/whatever.
A fully awakened human beings kick daemon ass, and they can see them, sense them. This is why they run chem trail program, as a multi layered purpose program. Among eg 3D radar capability, missile defence, it also serves as nano grid to track us by infecting us with basically sleeping synthetical 'intelligent' nano particles. They create an interface to the core working of biology, to indeed to control us full spectrum dominance. Which is where Transhumanism links in, the nutty crowd of jew Kurzweil for example.

The thing we haven't talked about, the realm of the lets say "aetheric beings". And its like with humans, there are good ones, bad ones, "don't care" ones.
The interesting aspect, certain humans faction work with the daeomns.
You'd call the bankers the black magicians of our times, along with Hollywood.
It all about daemon possession in these degenerate circle, rituals, child sacrifices. dark stuff like in the music videos more or less told.
Daemons offer power in exchange of feeding on human energy(emotional).
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 18 May 2016 21:09 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Evolution Theory 18 May 2016 20:51 #119

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3185
  • Likes received: 1613
peacenik wrote:
wolfy wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Oracle wrote:



How does postulated macro evolution figure out to always produce Phi and Fibonacci sequences?



DaVinci already figured it out with the geometric properties.

And what about this one, a little bigger in scale?


Smaller?

peacenik wrote:
Thought creates the physical universe, the physical universe does NOT create thought

What is thought? But right.

Thought is where the physical universe is created and stored.

Let me explain, the physical Universe is really nothing more than Energy existing in Time and Space. When Energy is condensed, you get the phenomena of physical objects (physical universe).

You create the physical universe every time you think a thought. It is in the form of a mental image picture, but the picture is an actual particle of energy with a measurable Mass that exists in Time and Space. (physical universe). Once the mental image picture has been created, it is then stored in memory.

So, every .025 of a second your Mind takes a mental image picture of the environment and stores it in memory. At the very moment you can remember what you just thought, takes about .025th of a second. and during that .025th of a second, a mental image picture composed of Energy, Time, and Space (physical universe) has been created and stored.

It is of course, microscopic, and can only be measured electronically, but an actual particle of the physical universe has been created just by thinking a thought.

So what does all this mean?

It means you are a, Energy, Time, and Space production unit. It means you are a creator of the physical universe.

The only thing beyond Thought or senior to Thought, is the thinker of the Thought....and this my friend, IMHO, is the ultimate secret of your immortal existence, and your relationship to the physical universe.

Which begs the question:

What was creating the universe before us?

What was creating the universe when there were only simple cell organisms populating the universe?

A fair question.

To which I can only offer my opinion.

Man is a composite being, consisting of consciousness (Soul, or Spirit) and and a body (genetics). Trying to explain Man in purely in terms of cell organisms or in terms of total Spirit or consciousness, are doomed to fail.

It would appear to me that consciousness or collective consciousness is on some quest of understanding? It understands things by being things. E,g, it understands cell organisms by being cell organisms?

But why this is so, or to what end? I haven't an answer.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 18 May 2016 22:01 by peacenik.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Evolution Theory 18 May 2016 21:45 #120

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5036
  • Likes received: 3051
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
The first step on the road to the loss of objectivity is a distinct sense of self-superiority

You abuse everything , were the FIRST to be given your zone because YOU BITCHED so much - Novum gave it to SHUT YOU UP .......... I never complained , moaned and harassed like you did for control and power ....and look what's it 's got you - nothing - so you take it .
Did you think rodin was going to come into your zone - so you could have the pleasure of excluding him ? Probably . :wissl:

This is another PRIME example of your twisted ,, deceitful manner .

I don't need to control and energy vamp like you've done here for yrs .....and even if I would like my own CORNER , 9 which I don't ) I wouldn't go around hijacking threads in a manipulative way .

I see here you did it just to berate others on the original thread .
truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67128-oracle-s-most-interesting-perceptions-of-the-world.html
PFIZ says....................................
" Derived from my own experience on this forum, it's hard to watch the general ignorance
and the struggle of certain members against innovative, non-mainstream views.

They are fighting tooth and nail to suppress politically incorrect opinions, even in the field
of science and research."

so coming from you who promotes hollow earth, flat earth , concave earth , the moon as disk ........ ( genuine non- stream views :larf: ) - that's considered brilliant science but if anyone suggests monopoles aren't actual real but only hypothetical and probably more NASA bullshit - they aren't thinking out of box and stuck in mainstream science ? :facepalm:



OMG - you are not even aware of how similar to Cinta you have become

No suprise any longer that you always were good friends with zax and now even cuddling up to Gaia.

Begs the question who you really are and always were on the inside.

Hypothetical question only of course. At least to me.

.

zax - but obviously not good enough to be allowed in their secret room . :cool2: although I do admit over at the pit , I greatly enjoyed his contribution and knowledge on the Space threads .
Cinda - yeah we were really great buds show me where or STFU bitch :facepalm:

So no answer to questions- that's been avoided with this crap . :D
The difference between us is - you enjoy hurting people ,( even those who agree with 90% of what you say) your demand for total obedience from peeps is sickening - neither do I enjoy inflaming and covertly pitting people against each other as you always have. :ponda:

Evolution ? - you're maliciously obsessive - is that a nature or nurture ? ........actually if it's not genetic ,it's vaccination poison - they started giving the German population massive amounts of them earlier than anywhere else.

So you think - what exactly ? that equating me with these 2 people makes you better than me ? :facepalm: your're really delusional and a total bitch.


so you just do your normal crap to besmirch ......rather than answer a question........deflection only works so far.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Evolution Theory12.41Sunday, 16 October 2016
Evolution of Rants6.69Saturday, 28 May 2016
Creationism vs Evolution6.69Monday, 18 September 2017
Human Cultural Evolution6.62Tuesday, 16 February 2016
Evolution and Transhuman Potential6.62Friday, 03 June 2016
Designer Baby and Eugenic Evolution - now6.55Monday, 18 January 2016
Pope Frank declares evolution and Big Bang real.6.41Sunday, 18 December 2016
Human & Alien Life on Mars & Venus - The Evolution of Man6.41Thursday, 17 September 2020
Life on Planets Mars & Venus and the Evolution of Man, Ernie - Picto File :)6.27Monday, 25 November 2019
A theory5.79Thursday, 18 June 2015
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.