Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The impossibility of Space Travel - EVER

The impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 27 May 2016 21:57 #1

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
This topic is about the Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER.

Space travel has been presented to us, the sheeple, since the days of obvious fakers/plants as Jules Verne, H.G. Wells, Isaac Asimov and Arthur C. Clarke.

Space travel is and will always be impossible which makes all space travel fake(d).
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
.......... wrote:
Gaia wrote:
.......... wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Many things in my life I first considered to be real afterwards appeared to be faked.

Can you give examples and elaborate on them for context please?
Just as any young boy and teenager I've looked in awe at what mankind "achieved" in terms of space travel. A big splashdown to realise ALL space travel is, must be and always will be fake(d) as physical laws do not permit it to be true. EVER.
:

What about the Mars Rover.

Isn't that part of space travel? :conf:

Fake as hell of course, rolling in the deep of Devon Island, Canada.

Yep, I agree there's something up with the Mars Rover.

The thing would have a life expectancy of a year but is now already driving around for 10 years without repairs or whatever... myea, right..

It is not just the Mars Rover, it goes far beyond this.

First it is necessary to understand physics (and other natural sciences), engineering, application of engineering and history in general.

1 - physical laws, especially gravity
2 - physical law breakthroughs, especially the lack of them since "space travel" allegedly started
3 - "space travel" engineering and the lack of developments in it
4 - the ease of faking; only "space agencies" have access to "space"; it is inaccessible to us, the sheeple
5 - the people involved; Nazis like Wernher von Braun, Jews like Walt Disney and many many more

It gives rise to one of the most profound existential questions of mankind; "can we (ever) leave this Earth?".

:right: No, we cannot. Ever.
:right: And that also means aliens (visiting extraterrestrial lifeforms) cannot exist. Ever.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 27 May 2016 22:54 #2

• Flare
Well, we discussed this before and it certainly seems something's definately 'not right' with NASA. :chuckle:

I also believe the moonlanding to be faked due to the 'van Allen belt' which can't be passed without 5 meters thick lead shielding which would way thousands of tons and no rocket could get that weight of the ground.

However I think it's definately possible to escape earth gravitational field and get into earth's orbit.

I mean... where do the meteorites come from you think..? They also move themselves through space vaccuum right?
Last Edit: 27 May 2016 22:54 by Flare.

The impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 27 May 2016 23:27 #3

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Flare wrote:
However I think it's definately possible to escape earth gravitational field and get into earth's orbit.

There is no escape from Earth's gravitational field; it extends to more than 360,000 km at least. And then you end up being caught by the Sun.
I mean... where do the meteorites come from you think..? They also move themselves through space vaccuum right?

No, they do not "move themselves". They are caught. Things don't move by themselves; they are enslaved by gravity.

There are only 2 possibilities:
1 - gravitational equilibrium = orbit
2 - gravitational disequilibrium = crashing into the nearest gravitational body

NASA claims one can "steer" in space which is utter bullshit. You don't beat gravity; it's all around and far stronger than the flimsy space thingies thought up on Earth.

0 gravity is bollocks. It is possible to mimic 0 gravity by a constant force and acceleration (the vomit comet), but that doesn't mean gravity is 0 outside of Earth's atmosphere. It even extends to the Moon, far far beyond LEO.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 28 May 2016 00:14 #4

• Flare
Well, I think that's incorrect, since gravitational fields don't reach that far.

Because, if everything had far and wide spread gravity, wouldn't it eventually pull all together into one big clump..?

Like, why isn't the earth slowly drifting towards the sun as earth would be in it's gravity field?

The impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 28 May 2016 04:53 #5

• Exorcist
Please watch this video

The maker of this vid claims to have "busted" this ISS footage because of a slip up in what one of the actors said.

It's actually a very poor attempt at "busting" it.

I'll now demonstrate with 100% certainty NA$A faked it........

FRAME GRAB ROTATED THROUGH 180 degrees :arowup:

The AstroNOT actors are probably suspended upside down in a "fake" International Space Station stage set in a JollyWood film studio.

From the AstroTart actor's hair droop you can see the direction of Earth's gravitational pull.

On the real ISS the gravitational force's magnitude should be almost the same as that at the Earth's surface....(see calculation)

The major "cock-up" is the trajectory and speed of the microphone.

The actor propels it at right angles to the gravity direction with a feeble, almost non-existent, "wimp push"
As the gravitational force on the ISS is almost the same as at the Earth's surface the microphone

should plummet almost vertically downward, NOT move in slow mo' across the screen!

By the same logic the AstroTart would be unable to let go the microphone without it falling at an acceleration rate approaching Earth "g" as

she does at 1:10 in the video.

The microphone was dubbed on with CGI.

FAKE!......FAKE!....FAKE!....... :larf:

Addendum

According to NA$A sources the ISS's altitude fluctuates between 205 miles and 270 miles.
My calc uses 270 miles which is the worst case scenario. At 205 miles ISS 'g' gets even closer to Earth surface 'g'.
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 28 May 2016 08:21 by Exorcist.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Gaia

The impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 28 May 2016 05:22 #6

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Thanks Exorcist but I know you're smarter than this. Staying at the surface is just for those afraid of the deep.

It is not only the ISS, the "Mars" Rovers or Apollo. It is everything. Space travel is impossible.

And of course the Elites know this, which brings them the luxury to fake everything. Nobody will ever find out how the back of the Moon looks like because we will never be able to go there. So faking anything is easy; it will never be "debunked".

Apart from their fake physics and misguiding maths then... :wissl:

The impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 28 May 2016 05:23 #7

• Flare
^ Interesting view... people hanging upside down, microphone being CGI, astroNOT mixing words up, some calculations regarding the gravity pull on the ISS

However... could you also take a look at this vid? The female presenting from the Space station also has her hair upwards btw and you can see her floating all throughout the station in full view... (so not secretly attached upside down to the ceiling or something)

Awesome vid btw:

The impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 28 May 2016 05:24 #8

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Does NASA fake shit? Absolutely, almost without question. Is the physics of launching a satellite into orbit impossible? Of course not. That is standard Newtonian physics, nothing "relativistic" or "quantum" about it....

I have seen the argument that outside of an atmosphere rocket engines don't work, something to do with exhausts pushing against the air. Bullshit.

Note the following well...

1) Rockets carry their own oxygen. Unlike jets.

2) Propulsion is via the equations m1v1 = -m2v2, and a more complicated bit of calculus describing the acceleration of an object where thrust remains fairly constant while weight is reducing.

3) The ISS can be seen from Earth etc.

So what's this thread actually about then?
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

The impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 28 May 2016 05:30 #9

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Flare wrote:
Awesome vid btw:

That's the problem with this whole space fakery. I always looked in awe at it and so the splashdown in the pool of reality was harder than anything I've experienced.

As a young boy I even wanted to become an astronaut. :O

It is impossible. The highest we as mankind can reach is about 80-100 km; the Kármán "line". Higher is impossible as gravity will pull everything down. See the meteorites you mentioned. Everyday thousands of meteors (falling stars) are falling to Earth, attracted by the same gravity and burning up to nothing.

Which would happen with any imaginary "space craft" "up there" too. Burning up to dust, leaving nothing of André Kuipers or Edwin Aldrin... :noway:

The impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 28 May 2016 05:41 #10

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
rodin wrote:
Does NASA fake shit? Absolutely, almost without question. Is the physics of launching a satellite into orbit impossible? Of course not. That is standard Newtonian physics, nothing "relativistic" or "quantum" about it....

I have seen the argument that outside of an atmosphere rocket engines don't work, something to do with exhausts pushing against the air. Bullshit.

Note the following well...

1) Rockets carry their own oxygen. Unlike jets.

2) Propulsion is via the equations m1v1 = -m2v2, and a more complicated bit of calculus describing the acceleration of an object where thrust remains fairly constant while weight is reducing.

3) The ISS can be seen from Earth etc.

So what's this thread actually about then?

If your agenda is to push fake NASA "physics" I suggest to look for another place.

Rockets do not work without atmosphere and it's clear why not. Because if they would, there would be enormous physical breakthroughs in science. Which there are not.
Last Edit: 28 May 2016 05:42 by Gaia.

The impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 28 May 2016 05:43 #11

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Gaia wrote:
Flare wrote:
Awesome vid btw:

That's the problem with this whole space fakery. I always looked in awe at it and so the splashdown in the pool of reality was harder than anything I've experienced.

It is impossible. The highest we as mankind can reach is about 80-100 km; the Kármán "line". Higher is impossible as gravity will pull everything down. See the meteorites you mentioned. Everyday thousands of meteors (falling stars) are falling to Earth, attracted by the same gravity and burning up to nothing.

Which would happen with any imaginary "space craft" "up there" too. Burning up to dust, leaving nothing of André Kuipers or Edwin Aldrin... :noway:

Though gravity is an inverse square law, radius of Earth is 6371 Km. 100Km altitude would be 6471 Km so gravity really not that much different, still a LOAD of work to do to escape Earth pull, so I see what you are getting at re outer orbits... Going out on a bike ride, will give this some thought

Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

The impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 28 May 2016 05:44 #12

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Gaia wrote:

Rockets do not work without atmosphere and it's clear why not. Because if they would, there would be enormous physical breakthroughs in science. Which there are not.

Why not?

Third, they are enforced

The impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 28 May 2016 05:49 #13

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
rodin wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Flare wrote:
Awesome vid btw:

Though gravity is an inverse square law, radius of Earth is 6371 Km. 100Km altitude would be 6471 Km so gravity really not that much different, still a LOAD of work to do to escape Earth pull, so I see what you are getting at re outer orbits... Going out on a bike ride, will give this some thought

Gravitational "laws" are invented by Isaac "Ze Greatest Jewish Zientist Evah" Newton in the late 17th (!) century but are and never were tested in space. It's theoretical.

If you step away from all that spoiled "science" and return to the philosophical basis; observations and empiricism you know it cannot be right.

If the Moon is held in the eternal gravitational tango with us, the Earth, then there is no escape from Earth's gravity. And even in the case one could, we get attracted by a new dominant field; the Sun.

That's why I state there are just 2 options and not 3, as NASA claims:
1 - gravitational equilibrium = orbit = trapped in gravity
2 - gravitational disequilibrium = crashing into a gravitational body = trapped by gravity

There is no "untrapped by gravity" status. There is no way you can escape and thinking you can is arrogant anti-scientific.
Last Edit: 28 May 2016 06:28 by Gaia.

The impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 28 May 2016 05:56 #14

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
rodin wrote:
Gaia wrote:

Why not?
1 - something engineered/designed in and for a medium can never ever work using the same mechanism without that medium. It's like putting a submarine in the air.
2 - if they really would have managed to do so, physical laws would be "broken" and we would have enormous breakthroughs in science. There weren't any
3 - what NASA does is promoting half-truths leaving out essential parts. If space is what they claim, and there is no natural scientific reason to doubt it is like that, NOTHING ever has been designed to work there. I let you figure out why, spoonfeeding is too easy. You're a chemist after all, so should know about this.

The impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 28 May 2016 06:11 #15

• Exorcist
@ Gaia
For the record I think it's theoretically possible to build rockets that can achieve escape velocity and orbit the Moon etc. Whether NA$A actually did this is another matter! I'm totally convinced NA$A Hoaxed the Apollo missions and I've provided mathematically sound research demonstrating the Apollo imagery was faked.
Rocket motor chemical fuel combustion reactions will work in a vacuum eg the U2 and Blackbird spy plane engines operated in high altitude near vacuum conditions..
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 28 May 2016 06:30 by Exorcist.

The impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 28 May 2016 06:24 #16

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Exorcist wrote:
@ Gaia
For the record I think it's theoretically possible to build rockets that can achieve escape velocity and orbit the Moon etc.
Rocket motor chemical fuel combustion reactions will work in a vacuum.

Think about basic physics and chemistry, back in the days at school. Think about phase diagrams, think about material properties and think about physical-chemistry.

It's not that hard to grasp that it's impossible.

I've spent years on this and was of the same opinion as you. However, I must conclude it's impossible.

The impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 28 May 2016 06:37 #17

• Exorcist
Saying "Think about this, that and t'other" is not evidence for your pov..
Please provide an explanation/argument....
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 28 May 2016 06:38 by Exorcist.

The impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 28 May 2016 06:50 #18

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Exorcist wrote:
Saying "Think about this, that and t'other" is not evidence for your pov..
Please provide an explanation/argument....
It's a journey you have to make yourself, I cannot do that for you.

Spoonfeeding will never bring you closer to truths, only to predefined untruths.

You say "rockets can work in space", what other evidence do you have for that than the words of NASA cum suis? :dunno:
Last Edit: 28 May 2016 06:51 by Gaia.

The impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 28 May 2016 07:02 #19

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Isaac Newton wisnae Jewish otherwise we'd have that fact shoved down our throats.

Gravity is inverse square, you can work it out on Earth from acceleration due to G at different altitudes. We can see orbits of planets and moons and they follow this inverse square law.

And of COURSE rockets work in space, they do not NEED a medium, they are not pushing against a medium as a submarine's impeller would. Rockets work by throwing mass backwards, and consequently move forwards.

Third, they are enforced

Last Edit: 28 May 2016 07:06 by rodin.

The impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 28 May 2016 07:08 #20

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
rodin wrote:
Isaac Newton wisnae Jewish otherwise we'd have that fact shoved down our throats.

Gravity is inverse square, you can work it out on Earth from acceleration due to G at different altitudes. We can see orbits of planets and moons and they follow this inverse square law.

And of COURSE rockets work in space, they do not NEED a medium, they are not pushing against a medium as a submarine's impeller would. Rockets work by throwing mass backwards, and consequently move forwards.
Propagandising NASA fake physics again I see.

There's more than purely mechanical behaviour. You were a chemist you said? :umm:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare