Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 20 Jul 2016 18:45 #1

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2434
  • Likes received: 737
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 20 Jul 2016 20:40 #2

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
This is a fascinating topic, but I'm struggling to see how this ancient knowledge that we are only just rediscovering can be used practically in the modern age. It certainly didn't do the Mayans much good, either.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 21 Jul 2016 03:18 #3

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2434
  • Likes received: 737
ragnarok wrote:
This is a fascinating topic, but I'm struggling to see how this ancient knowledge that we are only just rediscovering can be used practically in the modern age. It certainly didn't do the Mayans much good, either.

G'day Ragnarok.

"struggling" eh.

Robert Moon showed that the Periodic Table of Elements comes from the relationship between the 5 Platonic Solids. So, basically, ALL physical matter, you know, that "practical" material we build things out of, comes from the relationship between the Platonic Solids.

Well, I can recognise why you would be "struggling". It requires effort to think for yourself. Why do that right?

After all, what is the point of empowering yourself with knowledge about LIFE, right?

That leads to self responsibility and accountability for ones own thoughts, actions and words. Why go there?

Freedom is over rated anywyay, right?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 21 Jul 2016 08:46 #4

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Thinking for yourself, according to some posters, involves presenting other people's work as "research," so here you go, a link related to your magic number 432.

ask.audio/articles/music-theory-432-hz-tuning-separating-fact-from-fiction

In Conclusion

432 Hz seems to be just another number without any special significance over others. Tuning your music to a specific frequency will not unlock cosmic powers, or make your music sound better or worse. Having said that, there is no rule or law that requires musicians to stick to the standard tuning of A=440Hz. Serious musicians should all use alternate tunings for viable reasons such as the instruments timbre and build, the musical demands and the historic background of the composition.

As is clear, none of those ancient wise men had knocked up a periodic table with the power of 432, so don't be claiming that as a direct result.

Do you want to try presenting another astounding achievement that has only been discovered through the knowledge of sonic geometry?

The general theme of these kind of videos is that The Ancients had wisdom modern researchers are only just dipping into, but for all their supposed smarts their legacy is mostly myth and superstition.

No mention of the significance of the digits 4, 3 and 2 placed one after the other here, either.

www.rsc.org/periodic-table/history/about
Last Edit: 21 Jul 2016 09:09 by ragnarok.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 21 Jul 2016 09:14 #5

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2434
  • Likes received: 737
G'day Ragnarok.

Interesting strawman argument you've come up with there. :ponda:

Or should I state that someone else has come up with? :wissl:

What number, when multiplied by itself, comes within 0.01% accuracy of the Speed of Light?


Platonic Solids

Internal angles ...

Tetrahedron = 720
Octahedron = 1440
Hexahedron = 2160
Icosahedron = 3600
Dodecahedron = 6480

There is a ratio of ...

1 -- 2 - 3 - 5 - 9

... between the Platonic Solids,

1 is the Principal, the number from which the others are derived.
2 is the half, as in the musical half tone.
3 is the third.
5 is the fifth.
9 is the Cycle through which the sequence/numbers goes, each progression returning a total of 9 from the numbers of the new total.

So, using 360 as our Principal ...

360 ........ 72 ........ 432
720 ...... 144 ........ 864
1080 .... 216 ...... 1296
1800 .... 360 ...... 2160
3240 .... 648 ...... 3888

The progression of 360 and 432 gives a difference of 1/10th of the Platonic Solids.

432 is 1/5th (72) added to 360.
144 is 1/3 of 432.
216 is 1/2 of 432.

So, the Platonic Solids total 14400. Putting this number through the 1, 2, 3, 5, 9 sequence ...

14,400
28,800
43,200
72,000
129,600

Now, ...

360^2 = 129,600

... and ...

432^2 = 186,624

186,624 is within 0.01% accuracy of the Speed of Light.

... how about this ...

360 x 432 = 155,520
360 x 155,520 = 55,987,200
360^2 = 129,600 x 432 = 55,987,200
360^3 = 46,656,000 x 432 = 201,553,920,000 / 360 = 55,987,200
46,656,000 + 1/5 = 55,987,200

432^2 = 186,624 x 300 = 55,987,200
432^3 = 80,621,568 / 1.44 = 55,987,200
432^4 = 34,828,517,376 / 55,987,200 = 622.8 / 1.44 = 432

2160 x 25,920 = 55,987,200

Interesting what you can come up with when you think for yourself eh Ragnarok. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 21 Jul 2016 09:19 by I AM ALL I AM.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 21 Jul 2016 09:20 #6

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
All you are doing is showing some very intriguing connections, but that in itself is not proof that any ancient wise men had mastered this knowledge, and that it is being suppressed by the masons to this day.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 21 Jul 2016 10:07 #7

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2434
  • Likes received: 737
ragnarok wrote:
All you are doing is showing some very intriguing connections, but that in itself is not proof that any ancient wise men had mastered this knowledge, and that it is being suppressed by the masons to this day.

G'day Ragnarok.

Strawman argument. There is no quote of I stating any such thing.

How about I do some more of that thinking for myself and see how we go ...

The counting system described in the video uses the Knuckles on the four Fingers of one hand. This gives a 12 count, via three Knuckles per Finger. So, ...

1 Finger = 3 Knuckles
4 Fingers = 12 Knuckles

... and you multiply the 12 by the five digits one the other hand to get 60. Yet if we take this way of counting to its logical conclusion, then we are required to count every digit, every knuckle. So, the 2 knuckles on the thumb are counts of a cycle of 12 on the fingers, with 2 knuckles on the thumb we end up with 24 for one hand, 48 for both. Now we have a progression.

3 - 6 - 9 - 12 - 24 - 36 - 48

Now, split the hands ...

Left hand from thumb = 0 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
Right hand from thumb = 9 - 8 - 7 - 6 - 5

0 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10
5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 = 35 - 3 + 5 = 8

Remember, 10 on the Left hand and 8 on the Right hand.

Left hand multiplied by 9 ...

0 x 9 = 0
1 x 9 = 9
2 x 9 = 18
3 x 9 = 27
4 x 9 = 36
0 + 9 + 1 + 8 + 2 + 7 + 3 + 6 = 36

10 x 36 = 360


Right hand multiplied by 9 ...

9 x 9 = 81
8 x 9 = 72
7 x 9 = 63
6 x 9 = 54
5 x 9 = 45
8 + 1 + 7 + 2 + 6 + 3 + 5 + 4 + 4 + 5 = 45

8 x 45 = 360

So, counting on our hand gives 360 (as in degrees in a circle) twice over with two hands for 720 (the Tetrahedron). We also get a total of 48 from cycling through the finger count using the thumbs, and ...

48 x 9 = 432

Then of course there is this one ...

Left Thumb to Right Thumb
Alpha to Omega
01 to 10

01 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 + 10 = 55

Two 5's, or two lots of 5 digits.

The Fibonacci Sequence

1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 8 - 13 - 21 - 34 - 55 - 89 - 144 - 233 - 377 - 510

The tenth number is 55, same total as 01 to 10. The 144 is a third of 432. Also, ...

89/55 = approximately 1.618 Phi
144/55 = approximately 2.618 Phi^2
233/55 = approximately 4.236 Phi^3

There is more to the above, the √2, √3 and √5. The √2 + √3 = 3.1462, or Pi, etc.

Note the 1 - 2 - 3 - 5 sequence at the beginning of the Fibonacci Sequence. In fact, ...

1 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 9
1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 8

... the 1, 2, ,3, 5, 9 = 20, as do the first six numbers of the Fibonacci Sequence. The 9 is reduced to 8 and the 1 left over goes to the front of the sequence. Two ways of dividing the same total, 20, or 2 circles/cycles.





Do you think that there is a reason that to bring things into harmony it has been called to 'attune'?

'A' tuning

Interesting to note, by placing the tip of the index finger and tip of the thumb together, you have 3 upstanding fingers, what appears to be a 6 and of course the circle, or 0, of the index finger and thumb. 360.

You can do all of this on your hands, ALL of it. And there is a LOT more than what I have presented so far. They are your hands, check them out and see what they have to tell you, it might surprise you.

So, if everything is fractal, the the whole world really IS in your hands.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 21 Jul 2016 10:12 by I AM ALL I AM.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 21 Jul 2016 10:12 #8

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Yet, despite all that, nobody has yet come up with a practical method for the ordinary person to harness that power of the universe within their own hands.

Because They are keeping it hidden from the masses, right? And They are the Freemasons?

ps. Whatever the power of numbers may be, you won't achieve anything by just thinking about it. You have to DO shit with the information. Without humans here to do that, that "universal information" would just be background static.
Last Edit: 21 Jul 2016 10:18 by ragnarok.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 21 Jul 2016 10:31 #9

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2434
  • Likes received: 737
ragnarok wrote:
Yet, despite all that, nobody has yet come up with a practical method for the ordinary person to harness that power of the universe within their own hands.

Because They are keeping it hidden from the masses, right? And They are the Freemasons?

ps. Whatever the power of numbers may be, you won't achieve anything by just thinking about it. You have to DO shit with the information. Without humans here to do that, that "universal information" would just be background static.

G'day Ragnarok.

Straw man argument. Are you channelling these responses from the keyboard of David Icke?

The ironies of ironies is that Nikola Tesla brought forth alternating current, which has allowed us to progress to number crunching machines called computers, from which you type your response about no practical application, all the while ignoring what Tesla has stated about numbers.

Your senses will tell you everything is shit when you have your head up your arse. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 21 Jul 2016 10:37 #10

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Nikola Tesla didn't come up with the idea of alternating current by fixating on what the Freemasons were hiding from him, that's for sure.
Last Edit: 21 Jul 2016 10:39 by ragnarok.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 21 Jul 2016 11:07 #11

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2434
  • Likes received: 737
ragnarok wrote:
Nikola Tesla didn't come up with the idea of alternating current by fixating on what the Freemasons were hiding ffrom him, that's for sure.

G'day Ragnarok.

Really?

And you know this "for sure" because ...?

You appear to have an unhealthy fixation with the Freemasons, are you ACTUALLY David Icke and not simply channelling responses from his keyboard?

What scares you so much about this knowledge that you feel you are required to attack it?

In what way does it make you think that you are under threat from it?

You do realise that you rely on this counting system for the way you measure time, right?

There are 864,000 minutes in 24 hours. The Sun is 864,000 miles in diameter.

432,000 for the day and 432,000 for the night.

Remember those Mayans you stated had no practical application of this knowledge ...

Mayan Great Year = 25,920
25,920 ÷ 60 = 432

The Mayan Great Year is the precession of the equinoxes, which ...
25,920 ÷ 12 = 2,160

... which is the number of the total of the internal angles of the Hexahedron. Of course, 432 is the fifth (1/5) of 2,160 and the diameter of the Moon is 2,160 miles.

Anyway, it is your choice to believe what you will, though ignoring reality simply creates ignorance. Personally, I haven't seen that work out well for anyone, have you?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 21 Jul 2016 11:17 #12

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Thr Freemasons were a feature of the video you OP'd with. Without them, we wouldn't have nice things like significantly shaped buildings and all the other good stuff.

It wasn't me who introduced them to the thread, so are the contents of your vid off limits unless they are focussed on the number 432?

ps. Since when did questioning become "attacking"?

pps. I'll try to be gentle this time. How helpful have the Mayans been exactly? So they noticed that thing that you seem to think is really significant - how useful has the knowledge been? What are the practical applications?
Last Edit: 21 Jul 2016 11:21 by ragnarok.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 21 Jul 2016 11:39 #13

  • Exorcist
  • Exorcist's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1773
  • Likes received: 650
I AM ALL I AM wrote:



1 Finger = 3 Knuckles
4 Fingers = 12 Knuckles


.........and 2 Fingers = Fuck Off!.............:pmsl:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 21 Jul 2016 11:43 #14

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Just use the one and sit on it.

It's like thread starters don't want responses on here unless they are sucking up to their particular pet theory.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 21 Jul 2016 12:58 #15

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2434
  • Likes received: 737
G'day Ragnarok.

LOL ... I love the fact that you are posting on this thread. I love the manner in which you have posted. Please feel free and welcome to continue to do so.

The knowledge isn't about a group, whether it be the Freemasons or the Roman Catholic Church. After all, the same knowledge is presented by both groups. For instance ...

6 + 6 + 6 = 18 ... 1 + 8 = 9 ... the number grid used for 'A' tuning.

6 x 6 x 6 = 216 ... the A scale starts with 216 (216 - 432 - 864, etc).

The Flower of Life presents the first part, the Seed of Life, as six circles resting on the seventh. Six days of Creation in the bible with God resting on the seventh. A circle has 360 degrees, multiplied by 6 days, gives a total of 2,160. Of course the relevance of 2,160 has already been pointed out in previous posts.

The Egg of Life is a pattern from the Flower of Life showing 12 circles surrounding a centre circle. Funny enough, 12 spheres are what can fit around one sphere with all of the 12 touching the centre sphere. Of course 360 x 12 = 4,320, twice the 2,160. Joining the centre points of each of the 13 circles gives forth a pattern known as Megatron's Cube, from which are extrapolated the five Platonic Solids.

Interesting number 13. It is one the Freemasons present often, as do the R.C.C, after all 'Jesus' had 12 disciples.

So, hidden?

No, it is in plain sight for those with eyes to see.

So why focus on the Freemasons?

Bruce Lee — 'Don't think. FEEL. It's like a finger pointing at the moon. Do not concentrate on the finger, or you will miss all of the heavenly glory.'
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 21 Jul 2016 13:49 #16

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2434
  • Likes received: 737
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 21 Jul 2016 17:05 #17

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Accepting that this hidden code exists, do you see any evidence that any person or group has cracked the code and are reaping the benefits?

Is that where the Rothschilds and the other secretive multi-billionaires come into the picture?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 21 Jul 2016 22:16 #18

  • Princess
  • Guest
  • Princess's Avatar
Doctor Ryke Geerd Hamer claims that some frequencies heal.

He has been boycotted by legal medicine for his cancer treatment.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 21 Jul 2016 23:55 #19

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2434
  • Likes received: 737
G"day Ragnarok

I have no idea mate. That isn't the focus I have given to this topic. In fact, this is the most I have been online for a number of years now. I have been doing my own thing ...







You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 22 Jul 2016 00:01 #20

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2434
  • Likes received: 737
G'day Princess.

Cymatics - Frequency creates Form, Form creates Frequency.

A healthy physicality would have a specific vibrational frequency. Provide that frequency to an unhealthy physicality and it would start to realign, or attune, to the healthy frequency.

He's not the only one. It has been happening for years. Check out the video Cancer - the Forbidden Cures, to see some.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.