Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 22 Jul 2016 00:06 #21

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2452
  • Likes received: 751
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 22 Jul 2016 00:27 #22

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 858
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
This is a fascinating topic, but I'm struggling to see how this ancient knowledge that we are only just rediscovering can be used practically in the modern age. It certainly didn't do the Mayans much good, either.

G'day Ragnarok.

"struggling" eh.

Robert Moon showed that the Periodic Table of Elements comes from the relationship between the 5 Platonic Solids. So, basically, ALL physical matter, you know, that "practical" material we build things out of, comes from the relationship between the Platonic Solids.

Well, I can recognise why you would be "struggling". It requires effort to think for yourself. Why do that right?

After all, what is the point of empowering yourself with knowledge about LIFE, right?

That leads to self responsibility and accountability for ones own thoughts, actions and words. Why go there?

Freedom is over rated anywyay, right?

Oh do fuck off.
Really.
Just fuck off.
At what point did your life become so empty that peddling this drivel seemed to become important?
Sonic Geometry my erse.
Sonic the Hedgehog fair enough, but the rest of that crap.
Honestly, give yourself a break bro.
Nobody is buying.
;)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 22 Jul 2016 00:59 #23

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2452
  • Likes received: 751
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 22 Jul 2016 01:08 #24

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 858
Those feet in picture 1 above.
Congenital syphilis for sure.
May be an idea to get that checked out if those are yours.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 22 Jul 2016 01:12 #25

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2452
  • Likes received: 751
GMP wrote:
... Sonic Geometry my erse. ...

G'day GMP.

Is that meant to be "arse"?

It would be correct. Your arse is Sonic Geometry.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 22 Jul 2016 01:30 #26

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 858
LOL.
You'll do for me Bruce.
'Sonic Geometry' as a form of flatulence I deffo agree with.
Get those feet checked out BTW- if those are yours.
Tertiary syphilis can be a killer but secondary symptoms are easily treated.
A simple blood test will tell.
:)
Last Edit: 22 Jul 2016 01:30 by GMP.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 22 Jul 2016 15:23 #27

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2452
  • Likes received: 751
GMP wrote:
LOL.
You'll do for me Bruce.
'Sonic Geometry' as a form of flatulence I deffo agree with.
Get those feet checked out BTW- if those are yours.
Tertiary syphilis can be a killer but secondary symptoms are easily treated.
A simple blood test will tell.
:)

G'day GMP.

Be careful, that was almost a positive response. ;)
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 22 Jul 2016 17:36 #28

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
Princess wrote:
Doctor Ryke Geerd Hamer claims that some frequencies heal.

He has been boycotted by legal medicine for his cancer treatment.


:right: German New Medicine - Ryke Geerd Hamer :right: truth-zone.net/forum/the-medical-establishment/65637-german-new-medicine-ryke-geerd-hamer.html


:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 24 Jul 2016 07:24 #29

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2452
  • Likes received: 751
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 24 Jul 2016 07:44 #30

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7676
  • Likes received: 1668
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
You appear to have an unhealthy fixation with the Freemasons, are you ACTUALLY David Icke and not simply channelling responses from his keyboard?

I actually thought you were, with this new age crap...
What scares you so much about this knowledge that you feel you are required to attack it?

In what way does it make you think that you are under threat from it?

You do realise that you rely on this counting system for the way you measure time, right?

Time is measured only according to human-defined subdivisions.

There are 4 main time defining observations:
- the rotation of the Earth - producing days of ~24 "hours" (just a subdivision)
- the orbit of the Earth around the Sun - a year
- the sidereal month - Moon w.r.t. background stars
- the sinodic month - full Moon to full Moon cycle

So the Earth itself, the Sun and the Moon essentially. All the rest is invented to make sense out of it all.
There are 864,000 minutes in 24 hours.

If you are actually addressing a topic on this and this is your math, I fear very much for the rest. It is a factor 2 off. :facepalm: And not even exactly 8640 minutes.
The Sun is 864,000 miles in diameter.

Nobody knows the diameter of the Sun and anyone who says he does, lies.
432,000 for the day and 432,000 for the night.

How does that work? The Sun rotates in 24 hours? No; it's the Earth that rotates, but that doesn't change or divide the diameter of the Sun in two. The diameter always stays "the same" (not really, because of solar flares and the fusion that is supposed to happen; it is not a solid).
Remember those Mayans you stated had no practical application of this knowledge ...

No? The Mayans and other pre-Columbian cultures were in some aspects more advanced in their time conscience than us now. Many people don't even know anything about celestial mechanics and take their "knowledge" from shills like you appear to be, I am open to be convinced of the contrary, but my expectations are low.
Mayan Great Year = 25,920
25,920 ÷ 60 = 432

Yes, so? That 60 is just a number. You could divide it by 72, or 18, or the "holy" pre-Columbian number 20 (referring to all fingers and toes) and you get another number. What does this mean? Nothing.
The Mayan Great Year is the precession of the equinoxes, which ...
25,920 ÷ 12 = 2,160

Yes, using 12 as suddenly a magic number. Why not 13? 24? 30.422941? A year is not 12 months, not sinodic and not sidereal months. Just Gregorian months, which is just a human subdivision.
... which is the number of the total of the internal angles of the Hexahedron. Of course, 432 is the fifth (1/5) of 2,160 and the diameter of the Moon is 2,160 miles.

A "fifth", yes of course, because you choose 60 that is 5 * 12. :larf:

The diameter of the Moon is ALSO unknown and "miles" (just like you did with the Sun) is just a unit. If you use kilometres, yards or iPhone lengths it doesn't add up anymore.
Anyway, it is your choice to believe what you will, though ignoring reality simply creates ignorance. Personally, I haven't seen that work out well for anyone, have you?

Quite thick for someone juggling some numbers and trying to impress people with it. :yerright:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 24 Jul 2016 08:15 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 24 Jul 2016 09:08 #31

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Look at Gaia coming over all rational now he's on slightly familiar ground. Tbh, I'm surprised you didn't counter the OP by quoting The Matrix.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 24 Jul 2016 11:59 #32

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2452
  • Likes received: 751
Gaia wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
You appear to have an unhealthy fixation with the Freemasons, are you ACTUALLY David Icke and not simply channelling responses from his keyboard?

I actually thought you were, with this new age crap...
What scares you so much about this knowledge that you feel you are required to attack it?

In what way does it make you think that you are under threat from it?

You do realise that you rely on this counting system for the way you measure time, right?

G'day Gaia.


Gaia wrote:
Time is measured only according to human-defined subdivisions.

There are 4 main time defining observations:
- the rotation of the Earth - producing days of ~24 "hours" (just a subdivision)
- the orbit of the Earth around the Sun - a year
- the sidereal month - Moon w.r.t. background stars
- the sinodic month - full Moon to full Moon cycle

So the Earth itself, the Sun and the Moon essentially. All the rest is invented to make sense out of it all.

Yes, time is a man-made concept ... and?

Gaia wrote:
There are 864,000 minutes in 24 hours.

If you are actually addressing a topic on this and this is your math, I fear very much for the rest. It is a factor 2 off. :facepalm: And not even exactly 8640 minutes.

Actually, it is 86,400 SECONDS in a day.

43,200 for day
43,200 for night

No excuse, though I was typing from memory.

Gaia wrote:
The Sun is 864,000 miles in diameter.

Nobody knows the diameter of the Sun and anyone who says he does, lies.

Really?

"Radius, diameter & circumference

The sun is nearly a perfect sphere. Its equatorial diameter and its polar diameter differ by only 6.2 miles (10 km). The mean radius of the sun is 432,450 miles (696,000 kilometers), which makes its diameter about 864,938 miles (1.392 million km). You could line up 109 Earths across the face of the sun. The sun's circumference is about 2,713,406 miles (4,366,813 km)."
www.space.com/17001-how-big-is-the-sun-size-of-the-sun.html

Gaia wrote:
432,000 for the day and 432,000 for the night.

How does that work? The Sun rotates in 24 hours? No; it's the Earth that rotates, but that doesn't change or divide the diameter of the Sun in two. The diameter always stays "the same" (not really, because of solar flares and the fusion that is supposed to happen; it is not a solid).

What are you going on about?

43,200 seconds for day hours
43,200 seconds for night hours

Gaia wrote:
Remember those Mayans you stated had no practical application of this knowledge ...

No? The Mayans and other pre-Columbian cultures were in some aspects more advanced in their time conscience than us now. Many people don't even know anything about celestial mechanics and take their "knowledge" from shills like you appear to be, I am open to be convinced of the contrary, but my expectations are low.

Thank you for the offer, though it isn't my intent to "convince" you of anything. Believe what you will.

Gaia wrote:
Mayan Great Year = 25,920
25,920 ÷ 60 = 432

Yes, so? That 60 is just a number. You could divide it by 72, or 18, or the "holy" pre-Columbian number 20 (referring to all fingers and toes) and you get another number. What does this mean? Nothing.

Did you actually watch the video?

Or even read the thread in context?

Why 60 is already presented.

Gaia wrote:
The Mayan Great Year is the precession of the equinoxes, which ...
25,920 ÷ 12 = 2,160

Yes, using 12 as suddenly a magic number. Why not 13? 24? 30.422941? A year is not 12 months, not sinodic and not sidereal months. Just Gregorian months, which is just a human subdivision.

Again, the reason is presented. Because you fail to recognise the reason you respond in a condescending manner.

Gaia wrote:
... which is the number of the total of the internal angles of the Hexahedron. Of course, 432 is the fifth (1/5) of 2,160 and the diameter of the Moon is 2,160 miles.

A "fifth", yes of course, because you choose 60 that is 5 * 12. :larf:

The diameter of the Moon is ALSO unknown and "miles" (just like you did with the Sun) is just a unit. If you use kilometres, yards or iPhone lengths it doesn't add up anymore.

Really?

432 is one fifth of 2,160. In other words/symbols ...

5 x 432 = 2,160

So please explain what 60 has to do with that?

Gaia wrote:
Anyway, it is your choice to believe what you will, though ignoring reality simply creates ignorance. Personally, I haven't seen that work out well for anyone, have you?

Quite thick for someone juggling some numbers and trying to impress people with it. :yerright:

As you state it for you shall it be. After all, it is your self-expression.

Thank you for your response to this thread. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 24 Jul 2016 12:09 by I AM ALL I AM.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 24 Jul 2016 12:04 #33

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2452
  • Likes received: 751
ragnarok wrote:
Look at Gaia coming over all rational now he's on slightly familiar ground. Tbh, I'm surprised you didn't counter the OP by quoting The Matrix.

G'day Ragnarok.

So "rational" is 'tongue-in-cheek', right? :ponda: :D :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 24 Jul 2016 12:27 #34

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
His "rational" makes Alex Jones seem mainstream.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 25 Jul 2016 01:15 #35

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2452
  • Likes received: 751
ragnarok wrote:
His "rational" makes Alex Jones seem mainstream.

G'day Ragnarok.

Does that mean the Unholy Trinity is Jones - Icke - Gaia??? :ponda:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 25 Jul 2016 11:08 #36

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
As a non-believer in Unholy Trinities of any sort, it has never crossed my mind, but now you mention it, he would make a useful wildcard to add to the Angry Cop/Hippy Cop routine.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 25 Jul 2016 18:27 #37

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7676
  • Likes received: 1668
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Gaia.
Gaia wrote:
Time is measured only according to human-defined subdivisions.

There are 4 main time defining observations:
- the rotation of the Earth - producing days of ~24 "hours" (just a subdivision)
- the orbit of the Earth around the Sun - a year
- the sidereal month - Moon w.r.t. background stars
- the sinodic month - full Moon to full Moon cycle

So the Earth itself, the Sun and the Moon essentially. All the rest is invented to make sense out of it all.

Yes, time is a man-made concept ... and?

So there is no "magic" symbolism in there. The days are 24.xyz hours long, the months are 27.2xyz and 28.5xyz days long and a year is 365.24xyz days long. Nothing precisely the other. Humans have divided those into 12s and 60s but that is just a way to make sense of it. Doesn't have any meaning.
Gaia wrote:
Actually, it is 86,400 SECONDS in a day.

43,200 for day
43,200 for night

No, because:
- those numbers are not as exact as you present now
- only where the Sun is in zenith (today somewhere at 18 degrees latitude N or so, the day and night are the same length. All other parts of the Earth have longer days than nights or the inverse
Gaia wrote:
The Sun is 864,000 miles in diameter.

Nobody knows the diameter of the Sun and anyone who says he does, lies.

Really?

"Radius, diameter & circumference

The sun is nearly a perfect sphere. Its equatorial diameter and its polar diameter differ by only 6.2 miles (10 km). The mean radius of the sun is 432,450 miles (696,000 kilometers), which makes its diameter about 864,938 miles (1.392 million km). You could line up 109 Earths across the face of the sun. The sun's circumference is about 2,713,406 miles (4,366,813 km)."
www.space.com/17001-how-big-is-the-sun-size-of-the-sun.html

Yes, really. The explanation of how r, d and circumference are related is maths, nothing about the Sun. These numbers are all just ideas, nobody KNOWS how big the Sun is. And that you refer to the liars of Space.com says a lot. :facepalm:
What are you going on about?

43,200 seconds for day hours
43,200 seconds for night hours

False (see above).
Thank you for the offer, though it isn't my intent to "convince" you of anything. Believe what you will.

Your story on the first page and reactions to others do not really convince me that you do not try to convince people... :ponda:

Did you actually watch the video?
Which video?
Why 60 is already presented.

60 is just a number. Nothing more, nothing less.

Again, the reason is presented. Because you fail to recognise the reason you respond in a condescending manner.

You choose this 12 and 60, not me. Why just those two numbers remains a mystery.
Really?
Yes, really. We can only estimate the apparent diameter (and thus radius and by assuming a sphere the circumferences) of the Moon. The rest is ideas, not carved in Moon rock. :hahano:
432 is one fifth of 2,160. In other words/symbols ...

5 x 432 = 2,160

Yes, I can do the math. What does it mean? Nothing.
So please explain what 60 has to do with that?

You choose a number (25,920) and you choose to divide by 60 and by 12. And then you claim "how perfect" it is that the one is 5 times the other. Yes, of course, if you choose 12 and 60. If you would choose 10 and 90 you get the "magical number" 9. :roll:
As you state it for you shall it be. After all, it is your self-expression.

No, it's your expression. I just observe it.
Thank you for your response to this thread. :thumbup:

:thumbup:

G'day, I am what I am.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 25 Jul 2016 18:33 #38

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
That's my major beef with any numerological bollocks. If you're that way inclined you can get numbers to do anything.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 26 Jul 2016 03:16 #39

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2452
  • Likes received: 751
ragnarok wrote:
That's my major beef with any numerological bollocks. If you're that way inclined you can get numbers to do anything.

G'day Ragnarok.

Actually, I would love to see you do that, get them to anything.

Gaia is absolutely ignorant and spouting that ignorance as if it is fertiliser looking to grow something.

The 12 & 60 are explained in the video ... 12 knuckles on the four fingers of one hand multiplied by the five digits on the other hand.

Of course, Gaia will keep repeating that they are random numbers with no meaning. To the ignorant, hieroglyphs have no meaning. Are we expected to accept instruction from the ignorant about what hieroglyphs mean?

And if not for hieroglyph, why for numbers?

Of course, ignorance, as does misery, loves company, so the ignorant will attempt to convince you so that you remain ignorant with them.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 26 Jul 2016 03:29 #40

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2452
  • Likes received: 751
Actually, here is another reason why 12 ...

You can fit 12 spheres around 1 centre sphere, all touching the centre 1.

The 12 & 1 theme occur throughout literature ...
'Jesus' and his 12 disciples
Bilbo and the 12 dwarves
... so, ancient stories and contemporary ones.

The 12 astrological star signs.

There are others, yet how many do you require to see what is in front of you?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.