Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 26 Jul 2016 10:24 #41

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Start with the idea that their are certain patterns hidden in nature and some human is going to find them. It's what we as a species do very well, for better or worse.

When it was as simple as being able to tell the difference when a predator moved against the background landscape when scent wasn't helpful, it was highly beneficial.

When it involves looking at the stars and seeing animals and household utensils, not so much.

Can you imagine the significance the first shaman/priest-type person invested in the first comet they saw blazing across the sky, and the bullshit tales that would ensue?

All religion could be a chinese whisper based on such an event, because that man said he saw something other in the sky one night.
Last Edit: 26 Jul 2016 10:28 by ragnarok.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 26 Jul 2016 16:58 #42

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 858
“Night poured over the desert. It came suddenly, in purple. In the clear air, the stars drilled down out of the sky, reminding any thoughtful watcher that it is in the deserts and high places that religions are generated. When men see nothing but bottomless infinity over their heads they have always had a driving and desperate urge to find someone to put in the way.”
(Terry Pratchett, Jingo)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 26 Jul 2016 17:47 #43

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Bottomless infinity above and a life forsaken landscape around them - it's no surprise they had to invent something to make sense of it.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 05 Aug 2016 16:30 #44

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2452
  • Likes received: 751
Okay, here is each number multiplied by the ratio between the frequencies of the Platonic Solids, 1-2-3-5-9, and each series added together and fadically reduced to a single digit ...

1 ............ 2 ........... 3 ........... 5 ............ 9 ..................... = 20 = 2

2 ............ 4 ........... 6 ........... 10 ......... 18 .................... = 22 = 4

3 ............ 6 ........... 9 ........... 15 ......... 27 .................... = 33 = 6

4 ............ 8 ........... 12 ......... 20 ......... 36 .................... = 26 = 8

5 ............ 10 ......... 15 ......... 25 ......... 45 .................... = 28 = 10/1

6 ............ 12 ......... 18 ......... 30 ......... 54 .................... = 30 = 3

7 ............ 14 ......... 21 ......... 35 ......... 63 .................... = 32 = 5

8 ............ 16 ......... 24 ......... 40 ......... 72 .................... = 34 = 7

9 ............ 18 ......... 27 ......... 45 ......... 81 .................... = 45 = 9

10 .......... 20 ......... 30 ......... 50 ......... 90 .................... = 20 = 2

11 .......... 22 ......... 33 ......... 55 ......... 99 .................... = 40 = 4

12 .......... 24 ......... 36 ......... 60 ......... 108 .................. = 33 = 6

13 .......... 26 ......... 39 ......... 65 ......... 117 .................. = 44 = 8

14 .......... 28 ......... 42 ......... 70 ......... 126 .................. = 37 = 10/1

15 .......... 30 ......... 45 ......... 75 ......... 135 .................. = 39 = 3

16 .......... 32 ......... 48 ......... 80 ......... 144 .................. = 41 = 5

17 .......... 34 ......... 51 ......... 85 ......... 153 .................. = 43 = 7

18 .......... 36 ......... 54 ......... 90 ......... 162 .................. = 45 = 9

19 .......... 38 ......... 57 ......... 95 ......... 171 .................. = 56 = 2

20 .......... 40 ......... 60 ......... 100 ....... 180 .................. = 22 = 4

21 .......... 42 ......... 63 ......... 105 ....... 189 .................. = 42 = 6

22 .......... 44 ......... 66 ......... 110 ....... 198 .................. = 44 = 8

23 .......... 46 ......... 69 ......... 115 ....... 207 .................. = 46 = 10/1

24 .......... 48 ......... 72 ......... 120 ....... 216 .................. = 39 = 3

25 .......... 50 ......... 75 ......... 125 ....... 225 .................. = 41 = 5

26 .......... 52 ......... 78 ......... 130 ....... 234 .................. = 43 = 7

27 .......... 54 ......... 81 ......... 135 ....... 243 .................. = 45 = 9

28 .......... 56 ......... 84 ......... 140 ....... 252 .................. = 47 = 2

Is that merely coincidence?

2-4-6-8-10/1-3-5-7-9.

An infinitely repeating pattern, fractilisation, of 9 (repeats every 9 lines).
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 05 Aug 2016 16:32 by I AM ALL I AM.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 05 Aug 2016 16:56 #45

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 858
Feck me.
I am deffo convinced.
Who doesn't believe a spreadsheet?
;)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 06 Aug 2016 02:12 #46

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2452
  • Likes received: 751
GMP wrote:
Feck me.

G'day GMP.

Thank you for the offer, however, I am saving myself.

GMP wrote:
I am deffo convinced.
Who doesn't believe a spreadsheet?
;)

Whooooooooo, that is a relief. I was thinking it was at the point where I would have to tie you down and tattoo 432 hz on your forehead.

Anyway ...

Doubling of 9

9 - 18 - 36 - 72 - 144 - 288 - 576 - 1,152 - 2,304 - 4,608 - 9,216 - 18,432 - 36,864

Note the last three, the 11th, 12th and 13th numbers ......

9,216 - 9 is the base for 216 'A' tuning.
18,432 - one infinite (1 8) tone (432 hz).
36,864 - three creating (3 6) expansion (216 doubles to 432 which doubles to 864).
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 15 Nov 2016 05:25 #47

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2452
  • Likes received: 751
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 15 Nov 2016 05:52 #48

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2452
  • Likes received: 751
Okay, some correlations with Musical notes here. From the video, it is a "Factor 9 Grid", with the start ...

C = 126 ............ 252---504---1008---2016---4032

C# = 135 .......... 270---540---1080---2160---4320

D = 144 ............ 288---576---1152---2304---4608

D# = 153 ......... 306---612---1224---2448---4896

E = 162 ............ 312---624---1248---2496---4992

F = 171 ............ 342---684---1368---2736---5472

F# = 180 ......... 360---720---1440---2880---5760

G = 189 ........... 378---756---1512---3024---4048

G# = 198 ......... 396---792---1584---3168---6336

Ab = 207 ......... 414---828---1656---3312---6624

A = 216 ........... 432---864---1728---3456---6912

A# = 225 ......... 450---900---1800---3600---7200

B = 234 ........... 468---935---1872---3744---7288

B# = 243 ......... 486---972---1944---3888---7776

.

Now, so far I have these connections ...


81 x 360 = 29,160

E-162 x F#-180 = 29,160
C#-135 x A-216 = 29,160

A x C = G x C#

&

C-126 x A-216 = 27,216
C#-135 x G-189 = 27,216

A x C# = E x F#

&

81 x 432 = 34,992

E-162 x A-216 = 34,992
D-144 x B#-243 = 34,992

A x E = D x B#
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 15 Nov 2016 06:26 by I AM ALL I AM.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 15 Nov 2016 06:15 #49

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2452
  • Likes received: 751
From the video in the OP, Pythagoras apparently uses the number 27 in doubling out to find the 'A' tuning / 432hz frequency. Here is one way in which this can be achieved ...

Multiply 1 through 9 together ...

1 x 2 x 3 x 4 x 5 x 6 x 7 x 8 x 9 =362,880

Take the total (362,880) and add each number together ...

3 + 6 + 2 + 8 + 8 + 0 = 27

Which gives the total of 27 to double out and find the 'A' tuning / 432hz frequency ...

27---54---108---216---432---864

Then there is this ...

Doubling of 9

9 - 18 - 36 - 72 - 144 - 288 - 576 - 1,152 - 2,304 - 4,608 - 9,216 - 18,432 - 36,864

Note the last three, the 11th, 12th and 13th numbers ......
9,216 - 9 is the base for 216 'A' tuning.
18,432 - one infinite (1 8) tone (432 hz).of LIFE
36,864 - three creating (3 6) expansion (864 double of 432 & 4 x 216).

The thousand column of each number (9, 18, 36) with each number added together ...

9 + 1 + 8 + 3 + 6 = 27

which doubled outwards ...

27 - 54 - 108 - 216 - 432 - 864

... gives the 216, 432 & 864.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 15 Nov 2016 06:25 #50

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2452
  • Likes received: 751
When single digits move into double digits and they are reflected (12 <>21), there is a difference between the reflections of multiples of 9 ...

0

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11----0----11

12----9----21

13---18---31

14---27---41

15---36---51

16---45---63

17---54---71

18---63---81

19---72---91

... so, a base 9 numerical system through reflection and refraction.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 15 Nov 2016 06:36 #51

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2452
  • Likes received: 751
Our system of counting appears to be counting circles. We start at 0, a circle, and finish the first count at 10, or one circle.

So,

0 circles, 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9,

1circle, 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9,

2 circles, 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9,

3 circles, etc, etc.

What are they circles of? ... A 9 digit counting system, which is the same used in 'A' tuning, 432hz.

Think of the Flower of Life, it is ALL circles, yet EVERYTHING comes out of it, all patterns/forms, which of course includes music.





.
.
So, circles / cycles of LIFE.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 21 Nov 2016 12:22 #52

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2452
  • Likes received: 751


Another interesting pattern yet was observed by Lucien Khan: The 216th number is this sequence is 619220451666590135228675387863297874269396512. The sum of all the digits in that number add up to 216, as well. He notes that it is believed that the secret or hidden name of God contains 216 characters. There are many other fascinating relationships and sacred geometries, which are presented by Lucien Khan in more detail at the links below.
www.goldennumber.net/fibonacci-60-repeating-pattern/

So the 216th number adds up to the total of 216, 'A' tuning.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 18 Jan 2017 14:22 #53

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2452
  • Likes received: 751
Using the number counting system (0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9, etc) and adding the previous numbers to the next in the series (1+2=3; 1+2+3=6; 1+2+3+4=10, etc.), then reducing the totals fadically provides an unique repeating sequence ...

0 ===== 0 ============== 0
1 ===== 1 ============== 1
2 ===== 3 ============== 3
3 ===== 6 ============== 6
4 ===== 10 ============= 10
5 ===== 15 = 6 ========== 6
6 ===== 21 = 3 ========== 3
7 ===== 28 = 10 ========= 10
8 ===== 36 = 9 ========== 9
9 ===== 45 = 9 ========== 9
10 ==== 55 = 10 ========= 10
11 ==== 66 = 12 = 3 ====== 3
12 ==== 78 = 15 = 6 ====== 6
13 ==== 91 = 10 ========= 10
14 ==== 105 = 6 ========= 6
15 ==== 120 = 3 ========= 3
16 ==== 136 = 10 ======== 10
17 ==== 153 = 9 ========= 9
18 ==== 171 = 9 ========= 9
19 ==== 190 = 10 ======== 10
20 ==== 210 = 3 ========= 3
21 ==== 231 = 6 ========= 6
22 ==== 253 = 10 ======== 10
23 ==== 276 = 15 = 6 ===== 6
24 ==== 300 = 3 ========= 3
25 ==== 325 = 10 ======== 10
26 ==== 351 = 9 ========= 9
27 ==== 378 = 18 = 9 ===== 9
28 ==== 406 = 10 ======== 10
29 ==== 435 = 12 = 3 ===== 3
30 ==== 465 = 15 = 6 ===== 6
31 ==== 496 = 19 = 10 ==== 10
32 ==== 528 = 15 = 6 ===== 6
33 ==== 561 = 12 = 3 ===== 3
34 ==== 595 = 19 = 10 ==== 10
35 ==== 630 = 9 ========= 9
36 ==== 666 = 18 = 9 ===== 9
37 ==== 703 = 10 ======== 10
38 ==== 741 = 12 = 3 ===== 3
39 ==== 780 = 15 = 6 ===== 6
40 ==== 820 = 10 ======== 10
41 ==== 861 = 15 = 6 ===== 6
42 ==== 903 = 12 = 3 ===== 3
43 ==== 946 = 19 = 10 ==== 10
44 ==== 990 = 18 = 9 ===== 9
45 ==== 1035 = 9 ======== 9
46 ==== 1081 = 10 ======= 10
47 ==== 1128 = 12 = 3 ==== 3
48 ==== 1176 = 15 = 6 ==== 6
49 ==== 1225 = 10 ======= 10
50 ==== 1275 = 15 = 6 ==== 6
51 ==== 1326 = 12 = 3 ==== 3
52 ==== 1378 = 19 = 10 === 10
53 ==== 1431 = 9 ======== 9
54 ==== 1485 = 18 = 9 ==== 9
55 ==== 1540 = 10 ======= 10
56 ==== 1596 = 21 = 3 ==== 3
57 ==== 1653 = 15 = 6 ==== 6
58 ==== 1711 = 10 ======= 10
59 ==== 1770 = 15 = 6 ==== 6
60 ==== 1830 = 12 = 3 ==== 3

= 10 - 3 - 6 - 10 - 6 - 3 - 10 - 9 - 9 - 10 ... infinitely repeating.

Every 10th number ...
10 = 55 ~~~~~ 55 ========== 10
20 = 210 ~~~~ 155 ========= 3
30 = 465 ~~~~ 255 ========= 6
40 = 820 ~~~~ 355 ========= 10
50 = 1275 ~~~ 455 ========= 6
60 = 1830 ~~~ 555 ========= 3
70 = 2485 ~~~ 655 ========= 10
80 = 3240 ~~~ 755 ========= 9
90 = 4095 ~~~ 855 ========= 9
100 = 5050 ~~ 955 ========= 10

... produces the same sequence when fadically reduced. A fractal of the original sequence. Starting at 55 one cycle (10) through reaches 5050, both with two 5's and reducing to 10.

Between each cycle (10 - one circle/cycle) the numbers total 9 ...

6 + 3 = 9
9 + 9 = 18 & 1 + 8 = 9

A 9-based system, as with the 432hz musical system('A' tuning).

Note: interesting that the first 36 numbers total 666 (36 or three sixes).
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 01 Feb 2017 12:49 #54

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2452
  • Likes received: 751
1 x 0 = 0
2 x 0 = 0
3 x 0 = 0
4 x 0 = 0
5 x 0 = 0
6 x 0 = 0
7 x 0 = 0
8 x 0 = 0
9 x 0 = 0
10 x 0 = 0

1 x 9 = 9
2 x 9 = 18 & 1 + 8 = 9
3 x 9 = 27 & 2 + 7 = 9
4 x 9 = 36 & 3 + 6 = 9
5 x 9 = 45 & 4 + 5 = 9
6 x 9 = 54 & 5 + 4 = 9
7 x 9 = 63 & 6 + 3 = 9
8 x 9 = 72 & 7 + 2 = 9
9 x 9 = 81 & 8 + 1 = 9
10 x 9 = 90 & 9 + 0 = 9

Whatever number is multiplied by 0 equals 0. Whatever number multiplied by 9, when fadically reduced equals 9.

1 x 3 = 3
2 x 3 = 6
3 x 3 = 9
4 x 3 = 12 & 1 + 2 = 3
5 x 3 = 15 & 1 + 5 = 6
6 x 3 = 18 & 1 + 8 = 9
7 x 3 = 21 & 2 + 1 = 3
8 x 3 = 24 & 2 + 4 = 6
9 x 3 = 27 & 2 + 7 = 9
10 x 3 = 30 & 3 + 0 = 3

Multiply each number by 3 and when fadically reduced gives a sequence of 3 - 6 - 9 infinitely repeating..

1 x 6 = 6
2 x 6 = 12 & 1 + 2 = 3
3 x 6 = 18 & 1 + 8 = 9
4 x 6 = 24 & 2 + 4 = 6
5 x 6 = 30 & 3 + 0 = 3
6 x 6 = 36 & 3 + 6 = 9
7 x 6 = 42 & 4 + 2 = 6
8 x 6 = 48 & 4 + 8 = 12 & 1 + 2 = 3
9 x 6 = 54 & 5 + 4 = 9
10 x 6 = 60 & 6 + 0 = 6

Multiply each number by 6 and when fadically reduced gives a sequence of 6 - 3 - 9 infinitely repeating.

3 - 6
6 - 3
9 - 9
3 - 6
6 - 3
9 - 9

A fractal of the sequence from totalling the numbers as presented in the previous post without the 10 being present every third number.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 24 Jul 2017 10:32 #55

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2452
  • Likes received: 751


14400 & the Book of Thoth / Tarot
All 63 Numbers 14400 is divisible by ...
1........... 3 ....... 9 .. / .. 5 ......... 15 ....... 45 .. / ..... 25 ......... 75 ....... 225
2 .......... 6 ..... 18 .. / .. 10 ....... 30 ....... 90 .. / ..... 50 ....... 150 ....... 450
4 ........ 12 ..... 36 .. / .. 20 ....... 60 ..... 180 .. / ... 100 ....... 300 ....... 900
8 ........ 24 ..... 72 .. / .. 40 ..... 120 ..... 360 .. / ... 200 ....... 600 ..... 1800
16 ...... 48 ... 144 .. / .. 80 ..... 240 ..... 720 .. / ... 400 ..... 1200 ..... 3600
32 ...... 96 ... 288 .. / .. 160 ... 480 ... 1440 .. / ... 800 ..... 2400 ..... 7200
64. ... 192 ... 576 .. / .. 320 ... 960 ... 2880 .. / . 1600 ..... 4800 ... 14400

22 Major Arcana
1st Series of 7 cards / 2nd Series of 7 cards / 3rd Series of 7 cards / Added Across
Magician ...............1 / .. Priestess ............. 2 / .. Queen ................. 3 /......... 1+2+3=6
Pharoah ............... 4 / .. Priest ................... 5 / .. Decisions ............ 6 /........ 4+5+6=6
Chariot ................. 7 / .. Justice ................ 8 / .. Pilgrim ................. 9 /........ 7+8+9=6
Wheel .................10 / .. Courage ............. 11 / .. Trials ................. 12 /.. 10+11+12=6
Reaper ............... 13 /..Incarnation ......... 14 / .. Injustice ............ 15 /.. 13+14+15=6
Destruction ........16 /..Union/Hope ........ 17 / .. Moon ................. 18 /.. 16+17+18=6
Sun .................... 19 /..Immortality ......... 20 / .. Rythm ................ 21 /.. 19+20+21=6

The 0 is the unnumbered card that defies classification / naming, the Infinite Totality.

The 22 Major Arcana correlate with the 22 Flame Letters (Hebrew alphabet), which is a 7 segment 'strip' from the Torus, rotated to provide the 22 glyphs.

The Eye of Horus fractions total 63/64 ...



... and both 14400 and 186624 are divisible by 63 whole Numbers. Both have a square root (√14400 = 120 & √186624 = 432), which means that both have 64 positions of multiplication with the square root number filling two positions.

Internal Angles of Platonic Solids
Platonic Solid ...... Angle ... Ratio ...... Total x Ratio
Tetrahedron ... = ... 720 ........ 1 ........ 14400 x 1 = 14400
Octahedron .... = . 1440 ........ 2 ........ 14400 x 2 = 28800
Hexahedron ... = . 2160 ........ 3 ........ 14400 x 3 = 43200
Icosahedron .. = . 3600 ......... 5 ........ 14400 x 5 = 72000
Dodecahedron = . 6480 ........ 9 ........ 14400 x 9 = 129600 = 360 x 360
Total ............... = 14400 ...... 20

First 12 Fibonacci Numbers
1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 8 - 13 - 21 - 34 - 55 - 89 - 144

Total = 376 (3 + 7 + 6 = 16 & 376 ÷ 16 = 23.5 - the Earths Axis tilt is 23.5°)

1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 + 10 + 11 + 12 = 88 & 8 + 8 = 16

216 is divisible by 16 whole Numbers (216x1-108x2-72x3-54x4-36x6-27x8-24x9-18x12)

Fadically Reduced
1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 8 - 4 - 3 - 7 - 1 - 8 - 9

Total = 52 (weeks in 12 months / 1 year - 5 + 2 = 7 days in 1 week)

12 x 12 = 144 ... the 12th Number.

144 x 144 = 20736 ... 20736 x 9 = 186624 (Speed of Light).
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 26 Sep 2017 11:08 #56

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2452
  • Likes received: 751
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 08 Aug 2020 20:37 #57

  • Gloria
  • Gloria's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 582
  • Likes received: 227
Ficronacci code.....when you study Graphic Design you learn this in the first semester :)

We Germans fear God, but nothing else in the World. Otto von Bismarck
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Guest1041

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 09 Aug 2020 11:08 #58

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2452
  • Likes received: 751
Gloria wrote:
Ficronacci code.....when you study Graphic Design you learn this in the first semester :)
.....

G'day Gloria.

For some reason the video won't load for me at the moment, though I think it is one of the Cymatics videos that I have seen previously and might have a copy of. A friend had a copy of Hans Jenny's book on Cymatics and I had a quick look through it. Funny enough, I opened a page that had the Flower of Life pattern on it. I probably should have checked to find out what the Frequency was that created it.

The Divine Proportion (Fibonacci series) is ascetically pleasing and has been utilised in art throughout the ages. It would be a poor Graphic Design course that did not mention it.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gloria

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 09 Aug 2020 11:14 #59

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2452
  • Likes received: 751
exilium wrote:
How does your number crunching explain this away, the he-she, an all in one living organism.
.....

G'day exilium.

If you are unwilling and/or unable to respond to the information presented on this thread then maybe this isn't the thread for you. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form 09 Aug 2020 12:58 #60

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2452
  • Likes received: 751
exilium wrote:
Forgive me for asking

G'day exilium.

I am always for giving. What are you asking for?
-
exilium wrote:
... but on a free forum I was led to believe that threads are for all,

They are, and your point is?
exilium wrote:
... are you asking me to quit because your unwilling to debate about the Fibonacci model and how nature holds all of the answers without doing the math, and a sequence it follows??

Did I post anything about asking you to leave?

As you are already having a (and I use the term loosely) "debate about the Fibonacci model" with Who I Am on a thread titled, 'Decoding The Bible - Hidden In Plain Sight', why would you attempt to start another on this thread?

Why do you not discuss the information presented in the video Sonic Geometry - The Language of Frequency & Form and the subsequent posts that I made IN RELATIONSHIP to the information presented in the video?

Instead of doing that, you quote the last post that I made and make a statement that is irrelevant to the topic.
exilium wrote:
Cart before horse comes back into play here, many are good at reverse psychology and try to ignore what came before, why is that.

Your cart, your horse, your game, all in your head.

You do appear to "play" every time you make a statement and pose it as a question (no question mark in the above sentence). When you decide to stop playing games and seeing this as a competition you can get back to me. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 09 Aug 2020 13:00 by I AM ALL I AM. Reason: quote tags
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.