Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What Is A "Species."

What Is A "Species." 16 Jul 2017 23:02 #1

• redline
  • Banned
The scientific definition for a species is whether or not two similar creatures can successfully interbreed and have viable offspring. That is a politically correct answer. Not a correct one. To start out, bobcats and lynx are generally considered to be their own unique species of cat. They even have different zoological names. But depending on the paring, they can interbreed and have viable offspring. Maybe without any particular paring, white tail deer and mule deer can interbreed and have viable offspring. The same is probably true for bottle nose dolphins and spotted dolphins. As well as a zillion other different species of critter.

But here is the real, rock bottom thing that truly defines what it is that constitutes a separate species. A long time ago, a species of finch managed to make it to the Galapagos Islands. Once there, for the most part, they weren't isolated from each other. Yet over time, this species of bird diverged into different species of bird. They took on different physical attributes suited to exploiting different ecological niches.

Near the beginning of this process, there were obviously far fewer differences between these birds than there are for example, between Whites and negroes. But despite mostly living in the same areas, they still managed to diverge. Obviously, at the beginning, what constituted a separate species had to be little more than a state of mind. Because it was that state of mind that actually led there to there being different species of bird. By anybody's definition. So let me run that by you again. The definition for species is little more than a state of mind.

What does this mean in human terms? First, "state of mind" is FAR less than "race." And if "state of mind" matters, and it certainly does, race should matter even more. Also, there isn't much difference between ecological niche, culture or custom. Every species of human should be allowed to find its own path. Not be thrown into a living hell for decades if they disagree with the unnatural and evil way things are now forced upon them and commit a "hate" crime.

Next, even in humanoid ape terms, there is probably still a lot to be learned from the genetic and geological history of different species of human. Some lived at the same time, others not. There was Homo sapiens, Homo neanderthalensis, Homo erectus, Homo heidlebergensis, Desinova hominins, Sima hominins and probably others. Who knows which could have successfully interbred with witch. Homo sapiens and Homo neanderthalensis apparently could. There is also Homo Floresiensis. But they were so different, I would have to doubt that any modern human could interbreed with them successfully. But looking at the small stature orientals who live in places like Indonesia, maybe they could do so.

As far as the species of human that now exist, consider this. In zoology, every type of creature is given its own unique zoological classification. Even if the difference between a slightly different kind of creature is very slight. There is no reason that different kinds of human should be treated any differently. They may have their own unique zoological classification. But looking around on the internet, I have never been able to find any. So I will create my own. For Whites, it is Homo aryanus. For less than white, it is Homo caucaisus. For orientals, it is Homo mongolus. For negroes, it is Homo negrosis.

Another thing is that there are many poor brainwashed fools-slaves who would say that the only difference between Whites and negroes for example is skin color. But there are in fact so many differences, it would take a whole different thread to even go through some of them. But for now, I will show you some pictures of the differences in skulls. I will also show you a couple pictures of reconstructed Homo erectus heads. One is on the cover of a book called "Erectus Walks Amongst Us." Do they look familiar to you at all.

Last Edit: 16 Jul 2017 23:07 by redline.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Is A "Species." 19 Jul 2017 10:43 #2

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned

The same applies to all, there are no different human species/races it's simply a global diversity of the same race/species.

It is possible to select a sub Saharan African and a Northern European and highlight the differences, but that is mere cherry picking, once you consider all Caucasians and all Negroes as human expressions, you'll see there is no defining line, no definitions.

Without these definitions there is no boarders between creeds, only degrees, for example an average Ethiopian would not fit into either of the analysis' that you posted.

As I said before if you lined everyone up in the world going by their creed/dna/colour with the most Negro at one end of the line and the most Caucasian white at the other end.

If you were asked to select the person where you think Negro ends in the line and white Caucasian starts, the people standing each side of the one you selected would be so similar that it makes no odds.

This would always be the case except the two people at each end of the line, but we can't have two races of one can we?

I'm unsure if you will ever be able to comprehend this, so what does that say about your ''race/species'' or what ever the fuck you think you are?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 19 Jul 2017 10:48 by Frothy.

What Is A "Species." 19 Jul 2017 11:36 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Bobby Batter wrote:
The same applies to all, there are no different human species/races it's simply a global diversity of the same race/species.

Dogs are all the same species, but there are different breeds with different abilities, characteristics, temperaments and other differing traits etc etc.

... ...

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 19 Jul 2017 11:37 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP, Gaia

What Is A "Species." 19 Jul 2017 23:49 #4

• redline
  • Banned
Bobby Batter wrote:

It is possible to select a sub Saharan African and a Northern European and highlight the differences, but that is mere cherry picking, once you consider all Caucasians and all Negroes as human expressions, you'll see there is no defining line, no definitions.

Without these definitions there is no boarders between creeds, only degrees, for example an average Ethiopian would not fit into either of the analysis' that you posted.

As I said before if you lined everyone up in the world going by their creed/dna/colour with the most Negro at one end of the line and the most Caucasian white at the other end.

If you were asked to select the person where you think Negro ends in the line and white Caucasian starts, the people standing each side of the one you selected would be so similar that it makes no odds.

This would always be the case except the two people at each end of the line, but we can't have two races of one can we?

I'm unsure if you will ever be able to comprehend this, so what does that say about your ''race/species'' or what ever the fuck you think you are?

Do you actually get paid to be stupid? Or is it all that can come out of your brainwashed mind. First of all, all of my life in many different places I have heard the term "race" used. And you DARE to tell me that even that doesn't exist?! Please don't sniff glue before replying to me. Then you move off into gibberish. What a surprise!

In my thread, I TOLD you what the rock bottom thing was that constituted a separate species. Let's see if this can penetrate your pea brain. It actually HAPPENED to a species of finch that made its way to the Galapagos Islands! It Happened!!! Next, for example, Homo neanderthalensis is generally considered to have been a separate SPECIES from more modern humans. What part of that don't you understand. Also, I actually SHOWED pictures that showed the differences in skulls among various species of human. But to apparently, "different" means "same."

What Is A "Species." 20 Jul 2017 00:01 #5

• redline
  • Banned
novum wrote:
Bobby Batter wrote:

Dogs are all the same species, but there are different breeds with different abilities, characteristics, temperaments and other differing traits etc etc.

Is that the best you can do? Avoid the point completely by bringing breeds of dog into it? Why not breeds of cat. Or breeds of cattle. Or breeds of any creature that humans have bred. Breeds and species don't even belong in the same sentence. But seeing how you brought it up, here is an interesting point for you. Western grey timber wolf? Species of wolf. Eastern wolf. Species of wolf. Coyote? Species of whatever you want to call it. The western wolf and eastern wolf can interbreed and have viable offspring. The eastern wolf and coyote can interbreed and have viable offspring. But the western wolf and coyote cant. (I say sarcastically) What's going on! They are all the same thing, right?

... ...
Last Edit: 20 Jul 2017 00:02 by redline.

What Is A "Species." 20 Jul 2017 00:01 #6

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
I have had 2 dna tests - tbh - as the companies who do these are jew controlled - how do i know they are are accurate? Family tree dna reported i had 7 % ashkhenazi while 23 and me stated I had had none? Craig Cobb was done over by jews (imo) to discredit his white idenity stance. I cant prove it of course

Truth is anti-semitic

What Is A "Species." 20 Jul 2017 00:15 #7

• redline
  • Banned
Voltaire wrote:
I have had 2 dna tests - tbh - as the companies who do these are jew controlled - how do i know they are are accurate? Family tree dna reported i had 7 % ashkhenazi while 23 and me stated I had had none? Craig Cobb was done over by jews (imo) to discredit his white idenity stance. I cant prove it of course

Craig Cobb. Was that the picture of the White "supremacist" that bobby batbrain showed? Also, what does it mean that he is part African. We are all part neanderthal too. Also, who is the scumbag that labeled him as a "supremacist." Every flock of birds that I have ever seen were all the same species of bird. And every school of fish that I have ever seen was the same species of fish. Creatures don't behave this way out of any sense of "supremacy." They behave that way because it is the right way to be.

As for those family tree DNA tests, what you say could be true. Maybe they are run by jews. And for what White scientists that may work where the tests are done, they do what their jew masters tell them to keep their jobs. But it doesn't really matter. Because for the most part, if you look White, you are White. None of us are of "pure blood." You just take what you have and go with it.