Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Cultsmasher smashes fossil fuels.

Cultsmasher smashes fossil fuels. 27 Sep 2019 00:31 #1

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
I, Cultsmasher, steamroller, redline, moronfinder and any other's I've forgotten will now smash fossil fuels. I will now make coal fired power plants, nuclear power plants, electric generating dams, wind farms and solar panels obsolete. I just can't wait for the mods around here to ban me for making the major cause of human caused global warming a thing of the past. Don't feel ashamed. Other forums have. Their disregard for decency and honor in this matter just reenforces my disdain for humanity in general. Here it is.

Back in the late 50's, early 60's, the U. S. experimented with nuclear powered rockets. They operated at a temperature of 5600 F. And despite being built light enough to fly, they were expected to create a constant thrust for 600 hours. Or 25 days. So the engineering in this around 60 years old. Now 2% of H2O will disassociate into hydrogen and oxygen 3600 F. In other words, combust. On this next point I'm not exactly sure. But I would have to imagine that the percentage of H2O that would disassociate would rise sharply from there without all that much higher of a rise in temperature. So that at about 4500 F, most of the H2O would combust.

So if you had a furnace that was preheated to 5000 F using the combustion of hydrogen and oxygen, then injected water or steam into it, that would combust. As in create heat. And being built much more robustly than a nuclear rocket designed to fly, it could be made to last much longer. And it is possible that some alloy or compound has been created in the past 60 years that can withstand heat even better than the material used to create a nuclear powered rocket.

I brought this idea up to a university physics professor once when I was thinking of using this process to create pressure that could be utilized. He told me that the disassociated hydrogen and oxygen molecules would almost immediately recombine into H2O. But I know that would create heat also. Because that is how the oxygen and hydrogen powered rockets on the space shuttle work. They combust hydrogen and oxygen. The exhaust is H2O. The space shuttle engines operate at 6000 F. That is around 1500 F more than what would be needed to disassociate the H2O into hydrogen and oxygen to begin with. In fact, steps would need to be taken to keep the furnace from melting.

On top of that, the exhaust would be so hot that it would be nearly in a plasma state. This could be put through a magnetohydrodynamic device to create electricity. The rest could be used to heat water to create electricity. Which is just what a coal or nuclear powered furnace does. But with this process, it would create its own heat. No outside heat source would be necessary.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Cultsmasher smashes fossil fuels. 27 Sep 2019 01:46 #2

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
How many negroes does it take to get the equivalent in energy as from let's say a medium-sized field in the Gulf of Mexico?

Give or take a couple of billion?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Cultsmasher smashes fossil fuels. 27 Sep 2019 05:30 #3

• Frothy
  • Released
it's not a new concept
Although abundant on earth as an element, hydrogen is almost always found as part of another compound, such as water (H2O), and must be separated from the compounds that contain it before it can be used in vehicles. Once separated, hydrogen can be used along with oxygen from the air in a fuel cell to create electricity through an electrochemical process.
afdc.energy.gov/fuels/hydrogen_production.html
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 27 Sep 2019 05:38 by Frothy.

Cultsmasher smashes fossil fuels. 27 Sep 2019 12:43 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
moronfinder wrote:
I, Cultsmasher, steamroller, redline, moronfinder and any other's I've forgotten

redpill... the one before moronfinder. Which I actually approved beginning of september so you didnt really need to make moronfinder tbh.

moronfinder wrote:
I just can't wait for the mods around here to ban me for making the major cause of human caused global warming a thing of the past.

I only ban you when youre on about hanging niggers and gassing jews all the time.

That shit can get all of us in trouble... unless youre a fed or jew yourself of course.. in which case you'd be fine... but not the forum.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Cultsmasher smashes fossil fuels. 27 Sep 2019 21:59 #5

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
My username is misleading. I don't find morons. They find me. Just as you have. Try asking a sensible question. But if your suggesting that negroes have some use, the only use they could have is if they started turning them into toilet paper.

Cultsmasher smashes fossil fuels. 27 Sep 2019 22:08 #6

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Well the concept you just gave is nothing at all like my concept. So if it exists, try mentioning such a process instead. Now I came up with this idea around 20 years ago. But I wouldn't be at all surprised if somebody else came up with the idea. It may even have already been patented. Then that patent being bought up by some energy company and being buried.

Cultsmasher smashes fossil fuels. 27 Sep 2019 22:30 #7

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
I could have sworn redpill got banned. Or was it only a temporary ban. As for the things I said, it seems to me we have had this conversation before. The constitution itself says that congress shall pass no law that restricts freedom of speech. So if congress can't do it, I doubt if they could create a governmental agency that could do so either. Such a case you could no doubt win if it went to the supreme court. But this is of course a government by the rich and for the rich. They could probably do what the powerful have often done in the past. Which is to keep things in a legal limbo until the less wealthy can no longer afford to keep up the fight. Or maybe the judicial branch of government is above the constitution itself. Whatever the case is, I have a suggestion for you. Report me to the FBI yourself. Tell them that you allow freedom of speech here as the constitution supports. So if they want something done with me, they are going to have to do it themselves. But warn them that if they catch me, they better assassinate me. Because if I went to court, I would prove far beyond all reasonable doubt that they are all the most filthy, vile, evil, treasonous, lowlife forms of subhuman scum possible. That they all deserve the most slow and painful death possible. Which in turn means that any White patriot mass murderers are in fact the heroes.

Cultsmasher smashes fossil fuels. 30 Oct 2019 22:54 #8

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
hanger4. Are you there? For others around here, I invited somebody named hanger4 from the political forums to come over here and discuss this thread with me. (Before they banned me again) If he did, he hasn't left a reply yet. Maybe he won't. Because over there, he was one of the ones who gave me crap over this whole idea. It could very well be that he is too cowardly to admit that he and others were wrong.

Cultsmasher smashes fossil fuels. 29 Feb 2020 22:14 #9

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Mainly, this is just a refresh. Because I got tired of seeing my avatar off to the right of the thread, "Is it time to move to the deep web?" I have brought the subject up about free energy at a number of forums. And at some, tried to get them to join this forum to discuss this thread here. That if anybody could come up with any reason at all why this idea wouldn't work, to let me know in this thread why. Nobody ever has. Which is no surprise. Seeing how the TRUTH is something that most people try to stay as far away from as possible.
Last Edit: 29 Feb 2020 22:17 by redpill.

Cultsmasher smashes fossil fuels. 01 Mar 2020 13:13 #10

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
I'm listening, what have you got to say about free energy?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

Cultsmasher smashes fossil fuels. 01 Mar 2020 21:58 #11

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Lux Interior wrote:
I'm listening, what have you got to say about free energy?

Read the thread. It spells it all out. If there is a reason why you think it wouldn't work, let's here it.

Cultsmasher smashes fossil fuels. 03 Mar 2020 00:35 #12

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Cultsmasher smashes fossil fuels. 04 Mar 2020 23:57 #13

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
I have no interest in viewing the video you posted. But I can tell you what it is about. Nothing at all to do with the idea I posted as to how you can get energy for free.