Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Freemasonry Watch

Freemasonry Watch 15 Jun 2017 08:46 #61

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

"Liberty and Freedom! Boy, we are experiencing such a huge amount of freedom and liberty, why I never felt so free in my entire life. So safe, so secure, so sound. So free, at such liberty – the Freemasons sure made me re-think everything that is going on with that post. Silly idiots. We know exactly whose “freedom” and “liberty” they are talking about. Do notice however, within the screenshot, that is to say the post of the Freemasons – it is inclined and hinted – that they are “preparing” for a new “battle to come”. The “time is coming” when they will have to stop us nasty anti-Jewish nationalists again. All in the name of Freedom of course.

One has to wonder how there hasn’t been a single report of a Masonic lodge being fired up by some “terrorist”, or some Abrahamic follower. There must be some kind of an invisible protective force around every single lodge. That freemasons facebook page sure is golden comedy sometimes. Check it out every now and then – to get a laugh or two. I guess one of the finest Jewish accomplishments is to convince people that they are doing something for their own self-interest, while in actuality they are serving only the Jewish interests and agenda. Imagine me pointing to your next-door Christian now, that imbecile who is waiting for a Jewish Messiah to return and rule the entire world from Israel. Now, there’s an useful idiot if you ever needed one."

www.renegadetribune.com/even-remote-areas/

=> TOPIC: Modern Terror, Ancient Deception - My nationalist brothers and sisters again let me down
=> TOPIC: Freemasonry, Bolshevism and Dirty Little Secrets You Weren’t Supposed to Know
=> TOPIC: Jews are behind Illuminati and Freemasons
=> TOPIC: Shin - Trident - Fire - 300 - Shaddai
=> TOPIC: Tetragrammaton YHWH Yahweh Jehova All Seeing Eye Providence Pyramid Masonry Freemasons
=> TOPIC: The Brotherhood of the Shadows - FORCES OCCULTES
=> TOPIC: The Freemasons issue .... lets not forget about this all serving control structure!
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Jun 2017 09:13 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Freemasonry Watch 28 Jun 2017 07:11 #62

Silence is betrayal ,

Freemasonry's Best Kept Secret, Ritual Sodomy
Sodomy is a form of brainwashing

Freemasons are able to be a closeted homosexual organization due to the amnesia of half the victims,and psychological denial of their own homosexuality

Freemasons believe sodomy opens the "third eye" to Luciferian illumination. It attacks a pressure point of nerves at the base of the spine, causing temporary neurological paralysis and a shift of consciousness. Now consider that public schools and mass media are indoctrinating children to believe homosexuality is normal. There are thousands of "gay-straight alliance" clubs in elementary and high schools throughout the West where children have an opportunity to meet and experiment with homosexuality. Society is being inducted into a satanic cult and it doesn't have a clue.

MK-ULTRA SURVIVORS have testified that sodomy causes identity "splits" in children up to age 5, so it was standard for programming multiples.

In order to produce a mind control slave, it must be done ideally between age two and four. The pressure point causes memory blackout, which is why victims don't experience flashbacks before a physiological change in the brain occurs between age 28 and 32.
When introduced at eleven or older it doesn't cause splits, but initiates the victim or 'neophyte' into the Sado-Masochistic "brotherhood".
The initiation is metaphysical so it doesn't matter whether it is done formally as an initiation, or informally.

Anyone that has experienced sodomy has been illuminated or initiated into the Luciferian initiation.
No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." - David Spangler (Leading figure in the '70's and 80's New Age movement and United Nations affiliated NGO's: Findhorn Foundation, Lindisfarne Association.)

This is why sodomy laws have been overturned almost world wide since 1970.
By 1996, Satanist rocker Marylin Manson was literally selling sodomy to teens, and laughing all the way to the bank.

See the lyrics for Manson's 1996 rock anthem, "Cake And Sodomy", which middle school teens bought at shopping malls with their parent's money

''bible-belt 'round anglo-waste, putting sinners in their place yeah, right, great if you're so good explain the shit stains on your face white trash get down on your knees, time for cake and sodomytime for cake and sodomy''

Before he died, sodomite celebrity William S. Burroughs, said in an interview that Manson stole the line, "I am the god of FUCK" from a short story Burroughs wrote 50 years earlier.
Freemasons have gotten away with being a closeted homosexual organization all along due to amnesia of half the victims, and psychological denial of their own homosexuality

It's a Jekyll and Hyde thing. That's why so many politicians caught having public bathroom oral/anal sex, such as Indiana state rep Paul Hinkle and US Senator Larry Craig, say "but I'm not gay".

It's tricky to explain to people that millions of Illuminati agents act completely autonomously. I don't think there is an organization with an address and meetings and such by that name.

Illuminati are the people Satan's got under demonic obsession. It doesn't require what we're used to thinking of as secret groups with meetings and so on. What explains it is that there is a supernatural non-human counter-force behind the scenes. Satan and 'Legion' are real.

I think this is what Paul meant by the "Mystery of Iniquity" in his letter to the Thessalonians 2:7 "For the mystery of iniquity is already at work: only he who now lets will let, until he be taken out of the way."
That is not to say that there isn't a network of conscious Satanists who occupy the positions of power in most organizations. Thus 'the Illuminati' control all organizations with plausible deniability. They get suspected, but never get convicted because they sit on the bench.
The network extends to police, courts, media...so nothing happens, as was the case twice when avowed Satanist Lieut. Col. Michael Aquino, left, was caught: Once in the Franklin Omaha procurer for Capitol Hill pedophiles scandal, and again in the Presidio pedophile ring case.

See the symbol ? do you want to know what it means ?
It represent both the suns rays (illumination) and the anus (sodomy) covering the two pillars of their ideology at the same time - Illumination via Sodomy.
The wisdom of my soul is out of this world

*Until now*
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Roastie

Freemasonry Watch -Freemasons, Pedophilia and the Case Of Keith Harding 20 Jul 2017 20:58 #63

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Freemasons, Pedophilia and the Case Of Keith Harding

The case of Keith Harding provides more smoking-gun proof that pederasts infiltrated British establishment, government and Freemasonry. They are using its pervasive influence to protect their fellow perverts’ evil predations and are involved in the largest pedophile ring in the world.

The Mercurius Lodge in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, was founded by U.K. spy agency Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) agents and boasts of its heritage on its website. The Mercurius Lodge is known as the Spies Lodge, as over the years many intelligence officers have become members. Keith Harding was the Worshipful Master and most senior member of the Spies Lodge.

The Daily Express revealed that Lodge’s Worshipful Master Keith Harding was convicted of an indecent assault against four children, ages 8 and 9, in 1958. He became classified as a Schedule 1 offender, which meant the offence remained on his criminal record all of his life.

His name was also on a list of about 400 Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE) members seized by police in 1984, the year the organisation disbanded. Harding told a friend that he kept hidden in a safe a list of more than 1,000 PIE members with prominent names, including top politicians from the Thatcher era.

(...)

Cyril Smith manspreading in Parliament

Harding in middle shown on BBC with his running buddy Jimmy Saville, a notorious child sex offender.

Read more :right: www.renegadetribune.com/freemasons-pedophilia-case-keith-harding/

Jimmy Savile and his Israel Connection :right: truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/60470-jimmy-savile-and-his-israel-connection.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 Jul 2017 20:59 by PFIZIPFEI.

Freemasonry Watch - Freemasons : Useful Idiots 23 Jul 2017 09:21 #64

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
This well researched article should be part of every history school-book!

Freemasons : Useful Idiots

Yes, indeed – we have covered Masonry throughout my articles before – but, this time we shall look into it more directly : we shall go over several of their documents, booklets so to speak, and see what they themselves are talking about. Can’t get more precise than that, now can we? If they themselves have said it, then it cannot be fake, made up, or even wrong. However, Masons usually immediately have a self-defensive system where they will try to tell you that “each Mason can say whatever he wants and this doesn’t represent Masonry”. An impressive way to keep fucking with people, isn’t it?

Take something to drink and read along : I will put in other sources for you as well – just to give you a better comparison of everything. You will come to realize one thing : that the hidden symbolism and all the other related occult stuff is not important anymore. What counts is what is said within these lines, which will give us exactly what we need. If they support these elements – then we understand their game and who their masters are entirely. Even though they present themselves as enlightened, when you really try to summarize it all – they are not better than any other indoctrinated group – they follow simply a different Jewish narrative : one of many patterns which, at its very end, leads to the Jew World Order.

This of course doesn’t mean that everything we are supposed to know about Masonry is going to be entirely revealed here. We need many more such documents, much more information and hopefully – we shall find it. Connecting all the dots is important – not only for our own sanity and security – but also for those of our people who are still not entirely aware and awoken. Perhaps we won’t be able to heal long-term indoctrinated Masons, just as we cannot heal long-term indoctrinated Christians – but what we can do is prevent any further people from joining either of these Jewish infested ideologies and fraternal systems. So, let us begin.

Read more:right: www.renegadetribune.com/freemasons-useful-idiots/

Occult Forces :right: truth-zone.net/forum/secret-societies-and-powerful-families/62156-the-brotherhood-of-the-shadows.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Freemasonry Watch 01 Aug 2017 18:21 #65

*Until now*

Freemasonry Watch 10 Aug 2017 16:29 #66

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
backfromthebrink wrote:
That dude really needs to implement some spam control over his blog.

Freemasonry Watch 21 Aug 2017 21:21 #67

• Flare

The Power and Purpose of Freemasonry
August 19, 2017 renegade
By Eric Thomson (2002)

(compiled from two pieces)

Masonry was the first intelligence agency of the modern era. And it was an extrusion of the British Empire. Of this there is no doubt. The primary branches are the Scottish Rite (major) and York Rite (minor). The creator was John Dee. He was Queen Elizabeth’s court astronomer (astrologer), mathematician and European intelligence agent. He routinely signed his letters to her ‘007’. In his European travels Dee spent a lot of time with Rabbi Judah ben Lowe of Prague. As we study Masonry we see that it’s organized very similarly to the internationally dispersed yet defined Jewish communities.

The purpose of Masonry was to serve as a network of agents of influence and also to deliver trade intelligence. Just what the doctor ordered for a trading empire, ja? The ultimate in insider trading. In the Revolutionary Era it had a different common name. In America it was known as the “English Lodges”. This is what George Washington called it when a political scandal arose about his possible membership in it. The Americans of the Revolutionary Era were well-informed about this organization’s connections to the British Crown.

Masonry has a rigid territorial and hierarchical organization. The appearance of ‘irregularly constituted’ lodges, i.e. those not hooked into the network, is a constant concern to Masonry. This would not be a concern if this entity were only concerned with spreading its ostensible message of truth and brotherhood. A Masonic dismisses by rank, or degree. The lower rankers go out before the higher rankers, who stay a bit longer. In this we can see a perfect image of the CIA with its system of territorial sub-stations and compartmentalization. What we actually see in the CIA is an image of Masonry.

Dee’s real genius was in concealing the nature of this organization even from the vast majority of its membership. He did this with a smokescreen of religious and philosophical hooey. The overwhelming majority of Masons do not understand this aspect, nor do they ever advance beyond the 3d Degree, Master Mason. To them it’s a super back-scratching club. It’s ‘good for business’. Masons are sworn to brotherhood with each other, above their loyalties to the ‘profane ones’ of the community. That’s why Freddy the Master Mason has the badge on the back of his independent contractor’s truck. It’s ‘good for business’.

This is all bad enough, especially when local Freemason police warn their lodge brethren about an upcoming anti-pot operation and to keep their kids out of the way for a bit. Or when favoritism is shown in civil court proceedings. Or when the Lodge gets together to elect ‘their boy’ to the state house or senate.

The truly destructive aspect of this entity is when a total stranger appears in the community shaking the secret handshake. Masons are sworn to extend brotherhood to this unknown person with his unknown motives above their own neighbors and fellow local citizens. For a very long time, and probably now, British MI-6 maintained an operations section devoted exclusive to operating through ‘occult organizations’.

Now if patriotism and civic loyalty means anything in the real world, it starts next door and on your own street. Your community can have absolutely no Zionist Jews in it and you can still end up with all the effects. That’s because you already have a nest of ‘mental Jews’ in it. No undemitted member of this entity has any place in our ranks.

My firsthand experience in Rhodesia put Freemasons at the forefront of the sellout of White interests. There were over 200 Freemasonic lodges in Bulawayo, Rhodesia’s second largest city, Salisbury (Harare) being the capital. The executives on Rhodesia Railways, for example, were all Freemasons, by their own admission. I worked in Railway Headquarters on my last civil service job in that unfortunate country. The entire White population of Rhodesia was under 250,000, so the percentage of Freemasons was high, indeed. The first hotel in Bulawayo was The Masonic Hotel.

In Mexico, I was informed by an attorney, who also ran for office as ruling party candidate, that all politicians had to be Freemasons to be elected. In Chile, 33° Freemason and Communist, President Allende, was supposedly killed by 33° Freemason and ‘fascist’ Pinochet in a coup d’etat. Argentina’s founders were Freemasons, several of whom were also jews, and the Argentine flag is replete with Freemasonic symbols.

While in Rhodesia, I met a former City of London policeman of the C.I.D., which would be a plainclothes detective in U.S. parlance. He’d had to resign because of a scandal involving City of London police who were members of a Freemasonic lodge which also included crooks as members, all of whom colluded in corruption, such as arranging burglaries and robberies for shares of loot. British writer, Knight, revealed this matter in his book on Freemasonry entitled “The Brotherhood”. After inviting Mr. Knight to testify at one of the Toronto thoughtcrime trials, as expert witness on Freemasons, I shortly learned that he’d died suddenly, at age 33. His successor went on to produce another book entitled “Inside the Brotherhood”, if I recall correctly.

Freemasonry wields lots of power and influence in countries of the ‘ former’ British Empire, including the U.S.A. and Canada. As a former member of the U.S. Forest Service, I was told that I must join The International Order of Foresters if I wanted to advance as a career Forest Service employee. The same applied to navigators in the U.S. merchant marine. In the Canadian Province of Ontario, I was reliably informed that no policeman can advance beyond the rank of sergeant, unless he joins the Freemasons. I know one good cop who refused, and he remains a sergeant. The courts are riddled with Freemasons and jews, so it is best to choose a female attorney, since they cannot be Freemasons. In my experience, they actually defended their clients in politically-charged cases, quite unlike the male attorneys who appeared all too co-operative with the Freemasonic prosecutors!

In the first Toronto thoughtcrime trial, Toronto policemen on active duty testified as expert witnesses on the subject of Freemasonry, and the judge upheld their refusal to answer questions put to them under cross-examination by Attorney Doug Christie. It was obvious that the Freemasonic oath took precedence over the oath stated by the testifying police officer “to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help me, God!” The Freemasonic oath also took precedence over the oath to the queen. Thus, very little was learned about Freemasonry from the Freemasons’ “expert witness”, and the judge upheld his repeated refusals to answer questions on the topic. I began to feel as if the trial were being conducted in a lodge, rather than a public courtroom.

After World War II, the Norwegian patriot, Vidkun Quisling, was tried in the grand lodge in Oslo. The Freemasons won the war and the Norwegians lost, as was made very plain. Norway is no exception. Wherever Freemasons win, their country loses. Rhodesia’s demise was another Freemasonic ‘victory’. Freemasons are frontmen and minions of the ZOG.

www.renegadetribune.com/power-purpose-freemasonry/
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
User(s) who Liked this post: backfromthebrink

Freemasonry Watch 14 Oct 2017 23:09 #68

• Flare

Truth Will Out Radio: Freemasonry and the Occult

Sven Longshanks and Dennis Wise co-host Truth Will Out Radio, this week looking at Part 7 of Dennis’ new documentary series, which covers the occult and Freemasonry. Dennis explains how famous Freemasons would write books about Masonry which looked quite innocent, but at the same time would be writing about how to summon demons elsewhere. The Masons were using the same magic that has always been used by the Left-Hand path going back into antiquity, even using the same measuring standard that the ancients did to create their temples and particularly the Pentagon.

This military complex was built to replicate Stonehenge, which in itself utilises the same measurements as the great pyramid and shows a connection with the size of the earth and the moon’s position from it. These measurements also have a relationship with the square of the earth and the ground plan of the New Jerusalem from the book of Revelation. On the day that the ritual was carried out in the Pentagon to open it, Operation Barbarossa in Russia ground to a halt due to unexpected cold weather conditions. Could there be a link between the two and were the Allies using black magic to influence the weather? Britain had witches, druids and Freemasons all casting spells aimed at causing the defeat of Germany, while Hitler was removing the Freemasonic temples and banning the occult throughout liberated Europe.

The Freemasons claim that they have their origin in secrets that the Jewish priests brought out of Jerusalem after Titus destroyed the city and the temple in 70AD. But the records show that all the Hebrew priests were put to death by the revolutionary Jews before then and the imposters who were calling themselves priests were all put to death by Titus when they came out to surrender after the temple was destroyed. It is more likely that the origins of freemasonry goes back to the revolutionary Jews who fled Judea and then later claimed themselves to be priests in order to gain status and legitimacy among the Gentiles. These magicians then corrupted the Christian aristocracy and set up their secret societies.

:right: ia801501.us.archive.org/34/items/TWOR101317/TWOR%20101317.mp3
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Last Edit: 14 Oct 2017 23:11 by Flare.

Freemasonry Watch 18 Oct 2017 14:27 #69

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
PLAYLIST

The Secret Masonic Victory of WW2

By Dennis Wise

Trailer

Part 1 to 7

:right: www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoLytQk_WG5KNocqUfCWXQeaL9TEwxLj8

New Absalom Lodge No. 841 – Britannia L. No. 843 – Beaver L. No. 885 – Doric L. No. 886 – Bond of Friendship L. No. 890 Source

kopfschuss911.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/der-freimaurer-bund/

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 Oct 2017 14:36 by PFIZIPFEI.

Freemasonry Watch 22 Oct 2017 09:26 #70

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

The MOTHER OF ALL LODGES

Roastie wrote:
The First Lodge of England with all B’nai B’rith UK Lodges will be commemorating the Centenary of THE BALFOUR DECLARATION

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/69373-uk-celebrates-balfour-declaration-centenary-2-november-2017.html#276629

Related:

:right: The HA'AVARA HAAVARA Agreement & THE RUBLEE - WOHLTHAT - AGREEMENT truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/68502-the-ha-avara-haavara-agreement.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

FREEMASONRY AS A FORM OF OPPOSITION TO NATIONAL SOCIALISM 03 Nov 2017 14:15 #71

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

FREEMASONRY AS A FORM OF OPPOSITION TO NATIONAL SOCIALISM

Complete pdf:

:right: Freemasonry - Ideology, Organization and Policy - Dieter Schwarz - 1944 truth-zone.net/forum/books/69889-freemasonry-ideology-organization-and-policy-dieter-schwarz-1944-free-ebook-pdf.html

REF

=>The Brotherhood of the Shadows truth-zone.net/forum/secret-societies-and-powerful-families/62156-the-brotherhood-of-the-shadows.html
=>Freemasonry, Bolshevism and Dirty Little Secrets You Weren’t Supposed to Know: The Stalin-Churchill Pact truth-zone.net/forum/history/65213-freemasonry-bolshevism-and-dirty-little-secrets-you-weren-t-supposed-to-know-the-stalin-churchill-pact.html
=>Jews are behind Illuminati and Freemasons. truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/65470-jews-are-behind-illuminati-and-freemasons.html
=>Masonic Convent at St. Michaelis Church, Hamburg, Michaelmas Day 2012. truth-zone.net/forum/secret-societies-and-powerful-families/60476-masonic-convent-at-st-michaelis-church-hamburg-michaelmas-day-2012.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 03 Nov 2017 15:18 by PFIZIPFEI.

FREEMASONRY AS A FORM OF OPPOSITION TO NATIONAL SOCIALISM 10 Nov 2017 19:36 #72

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

National Socialism Stood Against the Evils of Freemasonry

As soon as Hitler came to power in Germany on January 30, 1933 he ordered that several anti-Masonic pamphlets be printed by the government and circulated among the citizenry. Among these official NS documents were: “Annhilation of Freemasonry”, “Freemasonry, Marxism, and Judaism: The Cause of War”, and the “Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion”.

www.renegadetribune.com/national-socialism-stood-evils-freemasonry/

Free Masonry

Laying of the Cornerstone

200th Anniversary of Washington D.C. - 9/19/1993

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 10 Nov 2017 21:09 by PFIZIPFEI.

FREEMASONRY AS A FORM OF OPPOSITION TO NATIONAL SOCIALISM 17 Nov 2017 16:36 #73

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Powers & Principalities:

The Irish Genocide and British Freemasonry

Joe Atwill and Timothy Kelly discuss the suppression of the real history of Ireland and how millions of people were starved to death deliberately.

:right: www.renegadetribune.com/powers-principalities-irish-genocide-british-freemasonry/

RELATED

The Celtic People's Party of Ireland truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/68879-the-celtic-people-s-party-of-ireland.html
Newgrange: Ireland’s 5,200 Year Old Megalithic Passage Tomb truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/69604-newgrange-ireland-s-5-200-year-old-megalithic-passage-tomb.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Nov 2017 16:46 by PFIZIPFEI.

Freemasonry Watch 24 Jan 2018 19:21 #74

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Sir Robert Mark, London Metropolitan Police Commissioner may have had Jewish Ancestry, but to his credit (I hope)
he was vocal about corruption within the Police Force. I can't discount he was a Freemason himself, but it seems unlikely.

Justice cannot be served in many cases (in any country) if the police, especially high ranking officers are Masons.

"When Robert Mark, who has died aged 93, (2010) arrived at the Metropolitan police in 1967 as an assistant commissioner, fresh from the Leicester force, he felt, he said later, "like the representative of a leper colony attending the annual garden party of a colonial governor
Mark was born in Chorlton-cum-Hardy, Manchester, the youngest of five children of a Yorkshire couple who had "emigrated".

www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/oct/01/sir-robert-mark-obituary

The English Police Oath serves allegiance to the Queen first and foremost and we know their connections to Freemasonry.

"I, ... of ... do solemnly and sincerely declare and affirm that I will well and truly serve the Queen in the office of constable, with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality, upholding fundamental human rights and according equal respect to all people; and that I will, to the best of my power, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offences against people and property; and that while I continue to hold the said office I will to the best of my skill and knowledge discharge all the duties thereof faithfully according to law."

The narrator of the video says Robert Mark found Scotland Yard, a SECRET, MASONIC PLACE.

Robert Mark said he wanted a Criminal Investigation Department who caught more criminals than it employed!

www.intmensorg.com/masonicpolice.htm
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 24 Jan 2018 19:30 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Freemasonry Watch 25 Jan 2018 00:00 #75

They are among other things one of the biggest intelligence hubs on the planet
Some of their members abuse the occult knowledge ,like HIP-NOSIS :joker: for instance ,by trying to implant destructive ideas in peoples minds!

Who knows maybe one day they will try this kind of stunt on the wrong person !

*Until now*

Freemasonry Watch 25 Jan 2018 00:22 #76

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
The term "Secret Societies" has been quite abused in both the mainstream and alternative circles imho.

What shills (possibly Masons themselves) have said online is "if those societies were secret, how do you know about them then?".

A fair and valid question.

It's the accent you put on it:
It is not about Secret Socíéties, but about Sécret Societies; i.e. societies (groups of people) that keep secrets, not so much societies that are secret themselves.

An interesting one is the Propaganda Due, a so-called "pseudo-" or "clandestine" masonic lodge in Italy (historically a very important country in his-story).

Main members include not only psyopath Silvio Berlusconi, but also
Michele Sindona, staging his own death
Roberto Calvi, idem
Carmine Pecorelli, a controversial journalist assassinated on 20 March 1979. He had drawn connections in a May 1978 article between the kidnapping of Aldo Moro and Operation Gladio

Operation Gladio was an underground plot going on in Italy in the 1970s and 1980s with fake attacks. The "kidnapping of Aldo Moro" was staged, as so many events in his-story are.

The group was both "far-left" and "far-right", showing just how controlled both "sides" of the "spectrum" are:

- Stefano Delle Chiaie, Italian neofascist who had ties with Operation Condor and the Bolivian regime of Luis García Meza Tejada
- Pietro Longo, secretary of the Italian Democratic Socialist Party (PSDI)

and the connecting guy:

- Fabrizio Cicchitto, member of the Italian Socialist Party, who later joined Berlusconi's centre-right party Forza Italia.

As we've seen with the so-called neoNazis, with Horst Mahler as prime example, those people shop left and right and whore themselves out to just any view they want.

Same can be seen in "Adolf Hitler" (the actor guild) who was first communist and later turned fascist and Benito Miussolini who was first communist and later founded fascism.

Divide and destroy, confuse and conquer
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Freemasonry Watch 26 Jan 2018 17:13 #77

• Flare
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Freemasonry Watch 06 Feb 2018 13:41 #78

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Hillsborough scandal, the cover-up finally revealed

Freemasonry linked to ‘police cover-up’ of Hillsborough disaster that left 96 dead

Rescuers help soccer fans at Hillsborough stadium in Sheffield on April 15, 1989 when 96 fans of Liverpool Football Club were crushed to death and hundreds injured after support railings collapsed during an FA Cup semi-final between Liverpool and Nottingham Forest.

Freemasonry has been linked to allegations of a police cover-up concerning the Hillsborough disaster, as a decades-long battle for justice for the families of 96 people who died that fateful day rolls on.

Freemasons’ power and influence in Britain and allegations that Scotland Yard ran a “black propaganda unit” are being probed by two separate criminal inquiries due to come to a close by the end of 2016.

Files relating to a number of key individuals and organizations are currently being scoured for evidence of criminality, including manslaughter and the perversion of the course of justice.

Jon Stoddart, who headed Scotland Yard’s Operation Resolve probe into the planning of the FA Cup semi-final match that left 96 Liverpool FC supporters dead, says scrutiny is being directed at senior ranking officials.

On Tuesday an inquest ruled that all 96 Liverpool fans who died at the football game had been unlawfully killed. Stoddart says the decision will not affect Operation Resolve or the judgement of the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS).

The first investigation, spearheaded by UK watchdog the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC), casts a dim hue over the inner-workings of Britain’s criminal justice system.

It focuses on allegations of a police cover-up concocted to lay the blame for the disaster solely at the feet of innocent Liverpool supporters who had made their way to the Hillsborough stadium to watch the match. Alleged offenses include perjury, conspiracy to pervert the course of justice and misconduct in public office.

Deputy chairwoman of the police watchdog, Rachel Cerfontyne, says the claims concerning a cover-up cut to the heart of public trust in policing.

“We are looking to see if there were controlling minds and if there were, who were those controlling minds,” she told the Times.

The influence Freemasonry and other clandestine groups have among UK police offices is key to this inquiry, according to Cerfontyne.

“One of the lines of inquiry was whether Masons or any other group was impacting on people’s relationships and decisions.”

The IPCC probe is scrutinizing amendments to police statements, as well as allegations that misinformation was fed to UK media outlets, MPs, and subsequent inquiries, in a concerted effort to direct accountability for the deaths of Liverpool fans away from police.

Norman Bettison, 60, a former chief inspector with South Yorkshire Police who worked alongside a team gathering evidence concerning the Hillsborough disaster, denies being part of a so-called “black propaganda unit.” He was later made chief constable of Merseyside and West Yorkshire Police.

The IPCC is also probing the actions of police chiefs in the wake of the Hillsborough disaster, particularly concerning the monitoring of blood/alcohol levels, sourcing of the criminal records of the deceased, and secret surveillance operations on victims’ families.

The second investigation, referenced by Stoddart, is a Scotland Yard probe enacted in the wake of a damning report published by Britain’s Hillsborough Independent Panel in 2012. The panel concluded that 164 police documents had been sanitized, and in 116 of these cases the changes related to remarks deemed to be “unfavorable” regarding the policing of the football match.

Offenses now being considered by UK authorities in light of this probe include misconduct in public office, skewing the course of justice and gross negligence manslaughter.

www.rt.com/uk/341012-freemasons-propaganda-police-corruption/

Last Edit: 06 Feb 2018 13:51 by annabelle.

Freemasonry Watch 06 Feb 2018 22:27 #79

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Worth another outing:

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Freemasonry Watch 06 Feb 2018 22:33 #80

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Police Masons covering up for homosexual men raping young boys in North Wales.

None of the three inquires uncovered the truth. Some boys when they became adults committed suicide. High profile
men buggered young boys with impunity.

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare