Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

 

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trayvon Martin’s Dad Is A ‘Grand Master’ Freemason

Trayvon Martin’s Dad Is A ‘Grand Master’ Freemason 14 Jul 2013 12:44 #1

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951


Here’s something you certainly won’t hear about in the mainstream media despite the 24/7 coverage of the Trayvon Martin case which may generate riots: Trayvon Martin’s dad is a ‘Grand Master’ Freemason. More to come on what this means and the occult history of Freemasonry, but for now here is this fact displayed in video form using images that I’ve compiled through user tips and investigation.








www.renfordpbrown.org/

(Sorry for the last picture which I did not look at closely enough to see what the text was saying. Deleted)



"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2013 13:10 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, cantata, Rural_Oral

Trayvon Martin’s Dad Is A ‘Grand Master’ Freemason 14 Jul 2013 15:06 #2

  • Rural_Oral
  • Rural_Oral's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 176
  • Likes received: 175
PFIZIPFEI, I love the enthusiasm that you possess and the relevant information that you post. Keep up the good work. ;) :)
" Vietnam was the first war ever fought without any censorship. Without censorship, things can get terribly confused in the public mind "

General William Westmoreland Time magazine, Apr. 5, 1982

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Bullock
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Trayvon Martin’s Dad Is A ‘Grand Master’ Freemason 14 Jul 2013 21:40 #3

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
Rural_Oral wrote:
PFIZIPFEI, I love the enthusiasm that you possess and the relevant information that you post. Keep up the good work. ;) :)

;)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trayvon Martin’s Dad Is A ‘Grand Master’ Freemason 14 Jul 2013 22:32 #4

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
No further comments?

Not even from the real men?
And not from the women with nice boobs AND brains?

:chuckle:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trayvon Martin’s Dad Is A ‘Grand Master’ Freemason 15 Jul 2013 00:20 #5

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18756
  • Likes received: 8855
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
No further comments?

Not from me, i dont get into every topic thats out there, it can be information overload sometimes.

Though technically i just made a comment. :coffee:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

Trayvon Martin’s Dad Is A ‘Grand Master’ Freemason 15 Jul 2013 00:34 #6

  • cantata
  • cantata's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2481
  • Likes received: 2679
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
No further comments?

Not even from the real men?
And not from the women with nice boobs AND brains?

:chuckle:

(Do we not suit you any longer, PFIZI?).

Anyway.

To be honest, I don't really get the connection between the victim and the father's status. At a glance, it would appear to me that either the victim would never have been a victim (because of his father's supposedly high status) OR that he would have been heavily avenged (because of his father's supposedly high status).

Yet, here is the boy shot dead by some White Guy who determined the boy's colour as a mark of badness, as if he was any black child from any black ghetto with poor to bad paternity and all the expected "violent tendencies"; who therefore shot the boy dead; and who has walked from the courts despite that.

What has his father's supposedly high status with the ridiculous Freemasons got to do with anything - except to demonstrate they have less "power" than they imagined (which a lot of us knew to begin with)?

Is the indication that the boy was a "sacrifice" for the father's potential further gain (and what could be called further gain after the murder of a child)?

I don't understand the point being made, I'm sorry to say - despite, as you are so ready to jeer to another woman - having boobs AND a brain.
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).


:cavalier
Last Edit: 15 Jul 2013 00:49 by cantata.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: sketti

Trayvon Martin’s Dad Is A ‘Grand Master’ Freemason 15 Jul 2013 16:32 #7

  • sketti
  • sketti's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1247
  • Likes received: 301
cantata wrote:

I don't understand the point being made, I'm sorry to say


Me neither.


It doesn't matter who the boys father was. The kids dead and the cunt that did it has walked free.

PFIZ clearly has a fucked up way of viewing things in my opinion.
Trolling myself in the mirror at night...
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

Trayvon Martin’s Dad Is A ‘Grand Master’ Freemason 16 Jul 2013 21:23 #8

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
You are currently here

> Secret Societies and Powerful Families

Feel free to inform yourself on the topics in the various threads.

Those who do not want to know will not know.

It's a easy as that.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trayvon Martin’s Dad Is A ‘Grand Master’ Freemason 16 Jul 2013 22:12 #9

  • cantata
  • cantata's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2481
  • Likes received: 2679
We know which forum we are in, thanks. BUT what is your point about this boy's murder? Is it that he should have been murdered because his father is a Grandmaster Freemason; or is it that he should not have been murdered because his father is a Grandmaster Freemason?

Does it make a difference to know that his murderer's father is a Judge and his mother is a court clerk?

A 17 year old child was murdered by a white man who claimed he had to kill the child to save his own life - he has walked because the courts prefer to believe that a black youngster IS a danger and a white man IS entitled to kill him. Racism, pure and simple - no matter who or what their parentage is.
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).


:cavalier
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: sketti

Trayvon Martin’s Dad Is A ‘Grand Master’ Freemason 16 Jul 2013 22:19 #10

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
cantata wrote:
We know which forum we are in, thanks. BUT what is your point about this boy's murder? Is it that he should have been murdered because his father is a Grandmaster Freemason; or is it that he should not have been murdered because his father is a Grandmaster Freemason?

Does it make a difference to know that his murderer's father is a Judge and his mother is a court clerk?

A 17 year old child was murdered by a white man who claimed he had to kill the child to save his own life - he has walked because the courts prefer to believe that a black youngster IS a danger and a white man IS entitled to kill him. Racism, pure and simple - no matter who or what their parentage is.


Zimmerman's father is of German descent and his mother is Peruvian. So which part of his genetics make him "white"?
Various wikipedia sites call him "Latino" and "Latino-Américain", depends which country/language you choose.
I don't know what this is good for anyhow. A human died. Only the dead and the surviving human know what exactly happened.
The father of the dead guy is a mason. This says a lot to me.

You may ponder whether you fell for the msm propaganda again.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trayvon Martin’s Dad Is A ‘Grand Master’ Freemason 16 Jul 2013 22:26 #11

  • cantata
  • cantata's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2481
  • Likes received: 2679
Oh, you are on a roll with the sneering tonight, aren't you? Even more than usual.

I shall leave you to your superiority complex and the justification of child murder. :coffee:
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).


:cavalier
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trayvon Martin’s Dad Is A ‘Grand Master’ Freemason 16 Jul 2013 22:31 #12

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
cantata wrote:
Oh, you are on a roll with the sneering tonight, aren't you? Even more than usual.

I shall leave you to your superiority complex and the justification of child murder. :coffee:

You couldn't be farther away from reality and I am sorry if my occasional behaviour made you change your mind about me in this way.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trayvon Martin’s Dad Is A ‘Grand Master’ Freemason 16 Jul 2013 22:55 #13

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
I don't know if the details given in this video are authentic and true. I just think everybody should have the right of free speech and free thinking.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trayvon Martin’s Dad Is A ‘Grand Master’ Freemason 17 Jul 2013 13:42 #14

  • sketti
  • sketti's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1247
  • Likes received: 301
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
cantata wrote:
We know which forum we are in, thanks. BUT what is your point about this boy's murder? Is it that he should have been murdered because his father is a Grandmaster Freemason; or is it that he should not have been murdered because his father is a Grandmaster Freemason?

Does it make a difference to know that his murderer's father is a Judge and his mother is a court clerk?

A 17 year old child was murdered by a white man who claimed he had to kill the child to save his own life - he has walked because the courts prefer to believe that a black youngster IS a danger and a white man IS entitled to kill him. Racism, pure and simple - no matter who or what their parentage is.


Zimmerman's father is of German descent and his mother is Peruvian. So which part of his genetics make him "white"?
Various wikipedia sites call him "Latino" and "Latino-Américain", depends which country/language you choose.
I don't know what this is good for anyhow. A human died. Only the dead and the surviving human know what exactly happened.
The father of the dead guy is a mason. This says a lot to me.

You may ponder whether you fell for the msm propaganda again.


Again, what has this got to do with the fact a kid is dead?
Trolling myself in the mirror at night...
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

Trayvon Martin’s Dad Is A ‘Grand Master’ Freemason 18 Jul 2013 01:06 #15

  • Feather
  • Feather's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 79
  • Likes received: 120
Sorry but I have to share this with you guys, if you don't mind.

I saw this earlier and it offended my eyes, so I did a bit of digging and counter testing of my own ..........

The 'original pics' ...




The first thing that struck me was "wtf is going on with those 'globes' hanging over the tops of those fake pillars and why is his rear leg oozing green ectoplasm all over those nice white strides? "

So off to google I trotted ...
Shoo 'nuff I found this hideous contrivance ...
http://www.burbankmasons.com/images/wallpapers_0/8161251408553.jpg
Note the globes defying gravity (and the absence of Trayvon's Dad).

So I'm content to call that photoshop shenanigan number 1.

Now I glance at the two pics of 'Dad' and they look hellava similar, just mirrored

I take a crop of his head from the first pic.


Mirror the 2nd Pic
And place the crop I took from the 1st pic over the top.
Like so ...... (re-scaled accordingly ofc)

Then I reduce the transparency by 25%

then by 50% (rot roh raggy!)

and finally by 75%

Well shit, who woulda thunked it. :coffee:

Not only are both pics shopped, one is a photoshop of the other.
That's just lazy.

I have no idea why they were made, no clue if the dude is really a mason. Can see nada relevance or impact on the case whether he is, was, or never has been but all that up there is a complete crock.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, cantata, Ultimate Seeker ™, sketti

Trayvon Martin’s Dad Is A ‘Grand Master’ Freemason 18 Jul 2013 01:10 #16

  • pheony
  • pheony's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 3399
  • Likes received: 2449
Thank you feather. I thought it was all a bit strange.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Feather

Trayvon Martin’s Dad Is A ‘Grand Master’ Freemason 18 Jul 2013 01:30 #17

  • irrepressible
  • irrepressible's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 2354
  • Likes received: 1237
The pics didn't look particularly authentic to me anyway, bit shoddy imo.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trayvon Martin’s Dad Is A ‘Grand Master’ Freemason 18 Jul 2013 03:46 #18

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18756
  • Likes received: 8855
Feather wrote:
I have no idea why they were made, no clue if the dude is really a mason. Can see nada relevance or impact on the case whether he is, was, or never has been but all that up there is a complete crock.

The website the video mentions above does exist, and he on the page..

www.renfordpbrowngl.org/district_006.html

Those pics were apparently on his fb page...i cant be bothered going to find that, but they probably were..and shopped by Martin himself perhaps?

Also to throw some more into the mix, there is a thread on GLP saying the lodge Martin is part of isnt a real lodge...

www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2293912/pg1
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Feather

Trayvon Martin’s Dad Is A ‘Grand Master’ Freemason 18 Jul 2013 08:29 #19

  • cantata
  • cantata's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2481
  • Likes received: 2679
Thanks feather. I also thought there was something weird about the photos - but then accepted the weirdness as "normal" because he is a mason after all. :roll:

But, novum - I STILL don't get the relevance to the boy's death. So? His father was a bigger and fatter Mason than most? So? Why is the boy not only dead but "unavenged" through the justice system?

What is the point being made?
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).


:cavalier
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, Feather

Trayvon Martin’s Dad Is A ‘Grand Master’ Freemason 18 Jul 2013 10:54 #20

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18756
  • Likes received: 8855
Im not sure, been too busy reading the doom threads on GLP. :joker:

We're all gunna die so does it really matter. :larf:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, Feather

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Trayvon Martin BS Exposed ..15.27Tuesday, 28 February 2017
Richard D Hall is a freemason7.77Sunday, 24 May 2020
"Freemason's" & their betrayal to their fellow mankind7.69Tuesday, 18 April 2017
Your master race7.36Monday, 13 August 2018
El Morya - Ascended Master7.28Wednesday, 10 February 2016
Run Ricky Run ( The Story of a Yogi Master)7.2Monday, 30 September 2013
myrkul - master muppet of the most profitable slave colony7.05Saturday, 23 September 2017
Martin Timothy is a fed putting CP on your forum7.03Friday, 05 June 2020
What Martin Luther said about Rebellion and Revolution7.03Sunday, 11 October 2020
£5 to a grand6.98Monday, 02 January 2017
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.