Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: US Founding Fathers Talk of Their Concerns Regarding Jewry

US Founding Fathers Talk of Their Concerns Regarding Jewry 15 May 2014 16:05 #1

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
What Benjamin Franklin foresaw and warned against has occurred.

They (the Jews) work more effectively against us than the enemy's armies. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties and the great cause we are engaged in. It is much to be lamented that each state, long ago, has not hunted them down as pests to society and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America."

Source: Maxims of George Washington by A.A. Appleton & Co.

As the American colonies rose in revolt against political oppression occasioned by the attempt of Jewish banking houses in Europe to consolidate their economic foothold in the New World, no man among the Founding Fathers was more alert to the designs of international Jewry than that shrewd elder statesman of the American Revolution, Benjamin Franklin. Perhaps Ben Franklin's most damning indictment of Jewry was contained in his famous prophecy at the Constitutional Convention of 1787 in Philadelphia. In one of the most anti-Jewish utterances of all time, he declared: 

"I fully agree with General Washington, that we must protect this young nation from an insidious influence and impenetration. That menace, gentlemen, is the Jews. In whatever country Jews have settled in any great number, they have lowered its moral tone; depreciated its commercial integrity; have segregated themselves and have not been assimilated; have sneered at and tried to undermine the Christian religion upon which that nation was founded by objecting to its restrictions; have built up a state within a state; and when opposed have tried to strangle that country to death financially, as in the case of Spain and Portugal.

"For over 1700 hundred years, the Jews have been bewailing their sad fate in that they have been exiled from their homeland, as they call Palestine. But, gentlemen, did the world give it to them in fee simple, they would at once find some reason for not returning. Why? Because they are vampires, and vampires do not live on vampires. They cannot live only amongst themselves. They must subsist on Christians and other people not of their race. If you do not exclude them from these United States in the Constitution, in less than 200 years they will have swarmed here in such great numbers that they will dominate and devour the land, and change our form of government, for which we Americans have shed our blood, given our lives, our substance, and jeopardized our liberty.

"If you do not exclude them, in less than 200 years our descendants will be working in the fields to furnish them substance, while they will be in the counting houses rubbing their hands. I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude the Jews for all time, your children will curse you in your graves. Jews, gentlemen, are Asiatics, let them be born where they will or how many generations they are away from Asia, they will never be otherwise. Their ideas do not conform to an American's, and will not even though they live among us ten generations. A leopard cannot change its spots. Jews are Asiatics, are a menace to this country if permitted entrance, and should be excluded by this Constitutional Convention." 

Franklin's remarks were recorded in "Chit Chat Around the Table During Intermissions," a section of the Diary of Charles Cotesworth Pinckney of South Carolina. Pickney (1746-1825) attended the Convention as a delegate, and took down excerpts of some of the outstanding addresses and discourses, which he later published in his diary. Perhaps the best proof of the Franklin prophecy—as with any prophecy—lies in its actual fulfillment. What Benjamin Franklin foresaw as an ominous possibility in 1787 has today—a little over two hundred years later—become painful reality.

www.iamthewitness.com/listeners/U.S.Founding.Fathers'.Statements.Concerning.the.Jews.htm
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro, KoreBolt, rodin

US Founding Fathers Talk of Their Concerns Regarding Jewry 15 May 2014 17:47 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
The Secret World Government
or
"THE HIDDEN HAND"

-
The Unrevealed in History
100 Historical "Mysteries" Explained

-
by

Maj., Gen., Count Arthur Cherep-Spiridovich

The Anti-Bolshevist Publishing Association

"Read this book and the World will never again seem the same"

www.resist.com/SecretGovernment-Spiridovich.pdf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Cherep-Spiridovich#Key_Examples_Of_Hidden_Hand_-_1925

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 May 2014 18:07 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

US Founding Fathers Talk of Their Concerns Regarding Jewry 16 May 2014 00:27 #3

The only recorded history of Jewish expulsion from the states is General Grants Order No. 11, on December 17, 1862, stating: ''The Jews, as a class violating every regulation of trade established by the Treasury Department and also department orders, are hereby expelled from the department (encompassing Tennessee, Kentucky and northern Mississippi) within twenty-four hours from the receipt of this order.”

Grant’s command came at the time when his army was advancing south into Confederate territory, which opened up opportunities to buy Southern goods such as cotton, to transport North and sell for profit, then return South with goods that were in short supply due to the Union blockade to make a second profit. This led to large-scale smuggling and illegal trading, often with the complicity of army personnel. Concerned about the effect this corruption could have on military operations, Grant expelled the jews. Lincoln reversed the order within a few days. As far as I'm aware several thousand men of Jewish decent also fought amongst the ranks of both the union and the confederate army. There's a book titled ''When General Grant Expelled the Jews'', though I would take much of the information with a pinch of salt.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 16 May 2014 00:32 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

Columbus was a Marrano ? 19 Feb 2015 12:28 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
America was secretly Jewish owned right from the beginning?

truth-zone.net/forum/history/64615-columbus-the-expulsion-of-jews-from-spain-and-the-jewish-discovery-of-the-new-world.html

Not to mention the role of the Rothschilds, the 'Royals' on the throne of David and Masonry ...

Then the title of this thread

truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63907-has-america-ceased-to-exist.html

is completely absurd, for America, as the real land of the free, NEVER existed, but was another illusion created by the wannabe rulers and protocollers of earth.

EVERYTHING in world history ALWAYS boils down to the same essence, no matter where you look and do research, you always end up with the very same results.

The island off the coast of continental Europe, historically referred to as "perfidious Albion", appears to have been a hotbed of the saturn(al)ists for quite a long time now.

:wissl:

Related topic: truth-zone.net/forum/secret-societies-and-powerful-families/65184-the-religious-origins-of-globalism.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Feb 2015 13:00 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

US Founding Fathers Talk of Their Concerns Regarding Jewry 19 Feb 2015 15:03 #5

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
When one understands that Britain was lost to the jews via Oliver Cromwell , who the first Pilgrims really were ,who the Freemasons were , after they took control of the money issuance at The Bank of England - the Rothchild coup after Waterloo - even the American Civil war was a sham of sorts .

Indeed it was NEVER the land of the Free - European labour and ingenuity were used to build a new Territory ( the jews also being complicit in the genocide of Native Indians ) that was exploited by the barons , middle men and banksters' creating depression when it suited . If there was ever a time to have escaped this yoke / bondage - it has long gone.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

US Founding Fathers Talk of Their Concerns Regarding Jewry 21 Feb 2015 20:27 #6

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Sadly, "Britain" was lost long ago ... when the "Throne of David" was installed there and the "Stone of Scone" put underneeth it.
The decent British were unable to fight the usurpers, they succumbed and so it became "Perfidious Albion" since then.

I guess this is at least one of the reasons why Oracle said:

Oracle wrote:
novum wrote:
WTF :D

It would be justified to say if one of those bears fired a missile at CoL.

Its nothing new, they do it since several decades now, just the jew media rediscovered it for obvious game play..
The only thing the US and Brits want is to force the Russians into war, to intervene in Ukraine, so western media can spew the russian aggression nonsense. Russia is in the same situation Germany was in before WWII.
I hope the Brits won't be allowed to escape this time and they pay for their despicable war mongering, lying and falsifying the causes..

Here: truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65327-russian-tu-95-bear-long-range-bomber-has-bbc-and-cnn-on-the-tail-fin-code.html#154455
and quoted there, for good reasons: truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/65318-uk-raf-jets-scrambled-to-chase-two-russian-bomber-aircraft.html#154461

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

US Founding Fathers Talk of Their Concerns Regarding Jewry 29 Apr 2016 15:40 #7

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Apr 2016 15:42 by PFIZIPFEI.

US Founding Fathers Talk of Their Concerns Regarding Jewry 29 Apr 2016 20:26 #8

They were freemasons right ?
in a big jewish club
whats happening here is predictive programing ,founding fathers were all in on it from the verry begining
Who founded america ? freemasons !

Like the nwo its their idea ,they feed it to the public so that its in their consciousness and the possibility of it happening becomes that little bit more anchored and wallah manifestation.

they want to ''evolve'' via their own will with out ''God'' or what ever you wish to call it.

US Founding Fathers Talk of Their Concerns Regarding Jewry 05 May 2017 12:19 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

US Founding Fathers Talk of Their Concerns Regarding Jewry 08 Jul 2017 09:04 #10

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Last night I again came across the book I posted in #2 and this time started
to read on the last page and then backwards.

Each page is a self-contained chapter which makes reading backwards easy.

This book is an absolute MUST READ!!!

Even if you think you know already everything about the history of America and Europe,
you might be as stunned as I was, to find the interconnections meticulously explained
in great detail and few words at the same time.

This book BOILS EVERYTHING DOWN TO THE ESSENCE!!!

"Read this book and the World will never again seem the same"

:right: www.resist.com/SecretGovernment-Spiridovich.pdf

You will be able to see through the "alt right" and "antifa" scam and many more shenanigans,
if you REALLY WANT to understand how (((they)))
have been conspiring successfully to dupe the "goyim" in exactly the same way since at least 200 years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Cherep-Spiridovich#Key_Examples_Of_Hidden_Hand_-_1925

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2017 10:01 by PFIZIPFEI.

US Founding Fathers Talk of Their Concerns Regarding Jewry 08 Jul 2017 09:28 #11

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare