Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: EDM (Electronic Dance Music) is powered by the Illuminati and NWO

EDM (Electronic Dance Music) is powered by the Illuminati and NWO 19 May 2014 16:46 #1

Hello,

We are a collective of people living in or connected to Ibiza who have grown uncomfortable with the way the music and clubbing scene has been heading. We have set up two blogs to date...

anonymous-ibiza.blogspot.com

ibizatimes.wordpress.com/

We have uncovered lots of evidence to suggest many if not all top name DJs are Freemasons and affiliated with the Illuminati. We also believe the EDM scene is the biggest medium for brain washing the youth into accepting an occult New World Order.

Please study the blog posts.
Last Edit: 19 May 2014 16:47 by AnonymousIbiza.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid

EDM (Electronic Dance Music) is powered by the Illuminati and NWO 19 May 2014 17:23 #2

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
Thanks for posting AnonIbiza. I thought your post was some creative spamming at first glance, so I confirmed the content of your links which are what you say. I hope we can send some interested people your way. :)

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James

EDM (Electronic Dance Music) is powered by the Illuminati and NWO 19 May 2014 18:04 #3

Thank you for your positive welcome.

We are extremely concerned for the welfare of the author of Ibiza Times. We have been unable to make contact since 15th May.

We believe our lives are in danger. That is why we are spreading our message further. The more people who get this the safer we become.

EDM (Electronic Dance Music) is powered by the Illuminati and NWO 19 May 2014 19:10 #4

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
Is the author of the blog in the UK? If they are they can get in touch with people via this forum if they want messages sent or some other form of help. Our PM system is encrypted and offers additional password protection if required so you can make use of that with others if you need an alternative channel. We don't have SSL in place unfortunately so some additional precautions maybe be advisable.

With a bit of luck the right people will see your posts here and on the blogs in the links.

P.S. it might be an idea to make a post which gives some form of summary of the situation and an over view of the content available on your sites. That may draw people into the subject when they may otherwise skip over your links.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Last Edit: 19 May 2014 19:14 by Frog.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

EDM (Electronic Dance Music) is powered by the Illuminati and NWO 19 May 2014 19:19 #5

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
They usurp it - then contaminate it - Satan is cool now - it's sickening.
Last Edit: 19 May 2014 19:30 by Lizzy.

EDM (Electronic Dance Music) is powered by the Illuminati and NWO 02 Jun 2014 00:10 #6

• sketti
AnonymousIbiza wrote:
Hello,

We are a collective of people living in or connected to Ibiza who have grown uncomfortable with the way the music and clubbing scene has been heading. We have set up two blogs to date...

anonymous-ibiza.blogspot.com

ibizatimes.wordpress.com/

We have uncovered lots of evidence to suggest many if not all top name DJs are Freemasons and affiliated with the Illuminati. We also believe the EDM scene is the biggest medium for brain washing the youth into accepting an occult New World Order.

Please study the blog posts.

Cheers for those links. I'm going to bookmark them and have a good look as I love this music and have done for a long time.
Trolling myself in the mirror at night...

EDM (Electronic Dance Music) is powered by the Illuminati and NWO 02 Jun 2014 05:46 #7

A couple of issues-

-First, I've never understood the differences between techno, trance, and electronic music. I'm assuming they're variations on the same theme?

-Second, I've always been perplexed by the appeal of electronic music. I remember hearing this stuff in the late '90's. I'd go out to some random club where electronic music was playing, and people seemed to love it. Did they actually love the music, or was it role playing loving the music since they were young people at a club who were supposed to enjoy the music?

It just seemed like a bunch of random beeps and electronic tones strung together.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

EDM (Electronic Dance Music) is powered by the Illuminati and NWO 02 Jun 2014 07:07 #8

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
Were you pilled up on E's and/or smoking skunk at the time? If not the odds are you were about the only one that wasn't and just maybe that had something to do with it? You could have rattled dry peas in an old tin can, farting periodically through a kazoo up your arse while stomping about to some vague rhythm with saucepan lids tied to your feet and they would have gotten in to the grove 'n felt the love. :yup: :twitch:

User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid, Jagged Hope

EDM (Electronic Dance Music) is powered by the Illuminati and NWO 02 Jun 2014 07:44 #9

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Indeed. Electronic music was written specifically to interact with a head full of E. The ups and downs, chord progressions etc all designed to interact with E and enhance what it was doing. Or so I've heard. :D

Was at Ibiza years ago. Manumission. 4am entertainment was some Spanish pron star who appeared on stage, sat on a chair and started attending to himself orally.

You could tell the people who were drinking and those who were on E. Drinkers were "wtf!!! Can you see what he's doing ?? :O". Those on E were "yeah .... wow .... want a hug?"
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Jagged Hope

EDM (Electronic Dance Music) is powered by the Illuminati and NWO 02 Jun 2014 10:30 #10

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
I think Anonymous that since Tiesto took trance to the arena show and electro house became mainstream, those who want the dinero go down exactly the same path as the "pop stars" that are owned, promoted and prostituted by the Jewish owned music industry.

Last Edit: 02 Jun 2014 10:30 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

EDM (Electronic Dance Music) is powered by the Illuminati and NWO 02 Jun 2014 11:11 #11

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Your blog is good Anonymous. You could become the Vigilant Citizen of electronic music. Well done.

www.templeilluminatus.com/video/paul-van-dyk-armin-van-buuren-the-angels

EDM (Electronic Dance Music) is powered by the Illuminati and NWO 02 Jun 2014 11:26 #12

Orangeaid wrote:
Indeed. Electronic music was written specifically to interact with a head full of E. The ups and downs, chord progressions etc all designed to interact with E and enhance what it was doing. Or so I've heard. :D

Given that EDM was created a long time before E I'd say it was the other way around. Or at least music is an additional sensory pleasure after partaking in a few.

Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism

EDM (Electronic Dance Music) is powered by the Illuminati and NWO 02 Jun 2014 11:30 #13

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Oh dear. Picking nonsensical points in my post when its very apparent what I was saying.

Don't you have a bus to go and stand in front of? :D

EDM (Electronic Dance Music) is powered by the Illuminati and NWO 02 Jun 2014 11:57 #14

Orangeaid wrote:
promoted and prostituted by the Jewish owned music industry.

Any chance to keep popular myths going in some form of self justification for consistent abuse of Jews....
the music industry can practically be divided into the 'big 3'.

Universal - is owned by a very French company Vivendi - not Jewish owned.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivendi

Sony - is absolutely massive & recently bought out the very German Bertlesmann who owned a 50% stake. It bought up huge record labels in America but overall formed part of Sony Corp.
"Its founders Akio Morita and Masaru Ibuka derived the name from sonus, the Latin word for sound, and also from the English slang word "sonny", since they considered themselves to be "sonny boys"
-not Jewish owned
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony

Warner - was until recently owned by shareholders before it was bought out by Access industries - who notably also own BASF (IG Farben).
Access is owned by private shareholders however the only information available reveals Len Blavatnik is a Ukranian Jew.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Len_Blavatnik

Conclusion: bollox.
Last Edit: 02 Jun 2014 11:57 by Android Replicant.

EDM (Electronic Dance Music) is powered by the Illuminati and NWO 02 Jun 2014 11:58 #15

Orangeaid wrote:
Oh dear. Picking nonsensical points in my post when its very apparent what I was saying.

lol picking nonsensical points in your post which underpinned what you were saying, is what I was saying.
Yer dafty.

EDM (Electronic Dance Music) is powered by the Illuminati and NWO 02 Jun 2014 12:18 #16

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Android Replicant wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
promoted and prostituted by the Jewish owned music industry.

Any chance to keep popular myths going in some form of self justification for consistent abuse of Jews....
the music industry can practically be divided into the 'big 3'.

Universal - is owned by a very French company Vivendi - not Jewish owned.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivendi

Sony - is absolutely massive & recently bought out the very German Bertlesmann who owned a 50% stake. It bought up huge record labels in America but overall formed part of Sony Corp.
"Its founders Akio Morita and Masaru Ibuka derived the name from sonus, the Latin word for sound, a nd also from the English slang word "sonny", since they considered themselves to be "sonny boys"
-not Jewish owned
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony

Warner - was until recently owned by shareholders before it was bought out by Access industries - who notably also own BASF (IG Farben).
Access is owned by private shareholders however the only information available reveals Len Blavatnik is a Ukranian Jew.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Len_Blavatnik

Conclusion: bollox.

Uh uh uh .... did your hasbara group controller send you an email to give you those links, or are you on that app they use (I think its referred to in the Gilad Atzmon article on hasbara. I'll check next time I read it. :D ) I'd surprised if you could work that out for yourself.

Now then, young obnoxious whipper snapper, you are totally out of your depth in this regard. I was very active on Vigilant Citizen for several years. This stuff is what was talked about and is second nature. :D

It's such a shame you haven't had the Israel Has The Right To Exist disc installed. We had graduates from Camp Zion North America on that forum. It was fantastic fun tearing their ludicrously poor training apart. :chuckle:

As of April 2013 .....

As for feature films, the Walt Disney Picture Group, headed by Joe Roth (also a Jew), includes Touchstone Pictures,Hollywood Pictures, and Caravan Pictures. Disney also owns Miramax Films, run by the Weinstein brothers. 

When the Disney Company was run by the Gentile Disney family prior to its takeover by Eisner in 1984, it epitomized wholesome, family entertainment. While it still holds the rights to Snow White, under Eisner, the company has expanded into the production of graphic sex and violence. In addition, it has 225 affiliated stations in the United States and is part owner of several European TV companies. ABC’s cable subsidiary, ESPN, is headed by president and CEO Steven Bornstein, a Jew.

This corporation also has a controlling share of Lifetime Television and the Arts & Entertainment Network cable companies. ABC Radio Network owns eleven AM and ten FM stations, again in major cities such as New York, Washington, Los Angeles, and has over 3,400 affiliates. Although primarily a telecommunications company, Capital Cities/ABC earned over $1 billion in publishing in 1994. It owns seven daily newspapers, Fairchild Publications, Chilton Publications, and the Diversified Publishing Group. 

Time Warner, Inc, is the second of the international media leviathans.

The chairman of the board and CEO, Gerald Levin, is a Jew. Time Warner’s subsidiary HBO is the country’s largest pay-TV cable network. Warner Music is by far the world’s largest record company, with 50 labels, the biggest of which is Warner Brothers Records, headed by Danny Goldberg. Stuart Hersch is president of Warnervision, Warner Music’s video production unit. Goldberg and Hersch are Jews. 

Warner Music was an early promoter of “gangsta rap.” Through its involvement with Interscope Records, it helped popularize a genre whose graphic lyrics explicitly urge Blacks to commit acts of violence against Whites. In addition to cable and music, Time Warner is heavily involved in the production of feature films (Warner Brothers Studio) and publishing. Time Warner’s publishing division (editor-in-chief Norman Pearlstine, a Jew) is the largest magazine publisher in the country (Time, Sports Illustrated, People, Fortune).

When Ted Turner, a Gentile, made a bid to buy CBS in 1985, there was panic in media boardrooms across the nation. Turner made a fortune in advertising and then had built a successful cable-TV news network, CNN. Although Turner employed a number of Jews in key executive positions in CNN and had never taken public positions contrary to Jewish interests, he is a man with a large ego and a strong personality and was regarded by Chairman William Paley (real name Palinsky, a Jew) and the other Jews at CBS as uncontrollable: a loose cannon who might at some time in the future turn against them. Furthermore, Jewish newsman Daniel Schorr, who had worked for Turner, publicly charged that his former boss held a personal dislike for Jews.

To block Turner’s bid, CBS executives invited billionaire Jewish theater, hotel, insurance, and cigarette magnateLaurence Tisch to launch a “friendly” takeover of the company, and from 1986 till 1995 Tisch was the chairman and CEO of CBS, removing any threat of non-Jewish influence there. 

Subsequent efforts by Turner to acquire a major network have been obstructed by Levin’s Time Warner, which owns nearly 20 percent of CBS stock and has veto power over major deals. Viacom, Inc, headed by Sumner Redstone (born Murray Rothstein), a Jew, is the third largest megamedia corporation in the country, with revenues of over $10 billion a year. Viacom, which produces and distributes TV programs for the three largest networks, owns 12 television stations and 12 radio stations. It produces feature films through Paramount Pictures, headed by Jewess Sherry Lansing. Its publishing division includes Prentice Hall, Simon & Schuster, and Pocket Books.

It distributes videos through over 4,000Blockbuster stores. Viacom’s chief claim to fame, however, is as the world’s largest provider of cable programming, through its Showtime, MTV, Nickelodeon, and other networks. Since 1989, MTV andNickelodeon have acquired larger and larger shares of the younger television audience. 

With the top three, and by far the largest, media companies in the hand of Jews, it is difficult to believe that such an overwhelming degree of control came about without a deliberate, concerted effort on their part. 

Number four on the list is Rupert Murdoch’s News Corporation, which ownsFox Television and 20th Century Fox Films. Murdoch is a Gentile, but Peter Chermin, who heads Murdoch’s film studio and also oversees his TV production, is a Jew. 

Number five is the Japanese Sony Corporation, whose U.S. subsidiary, Sony Corporation of America, is run by Michael Schulhof, a Jew. Alan Levine, another Jew, heads the Sony Pictures division. Most of the television and movie production companies that are not owned by the largest corporations are also controlled by Jews. For example, New World Entertainment, proclaimed by one media analyst as “the premiere independent TV program producer in the United States,” is owned by Ronald Perelman, a Jew. The best known of the smaller media companies, Dreamworks SKG, is a strictly kosher affair.

Dream Works was formed in 1994 amid great media hype by recording industry mogul David Geffen, former Disney Pictures chairman Jeffrey Katzenberg, and film director Steven Spielberg, all three of whom are Jews. The company produces movies, animated films, television programs, and recorded music. 

Two other large production companies,MCA and Universal Pictures, are both owned by Seagram Company, Ltd. The president and CEO of Seagram, the liquor giant, is Edgar Bronfman Jr., who is also president of the World Jewish Congress. It is well known that Jews have controlled the production and distribution of films since the inception of the movie industry in the early decades of the 20th century.

This is still the case today. Films produced by just the five largest motion picture companies mentioned above ~Disney, Warner Brothers, Sony, Paramount (Viacom), and Universal (Seagram) ~ accounted for 74 per cent of the total box-office receipts for the first eight months of 1995. 

The big three in television network broadcasting used to be ABC, CBS, andNBC. With the consolidation of the media empires, these three are no longer independent entities. While they were independent, however, each was controlled by a Jew since its inception:ABC by Leonard Goldenson, CBS first by William Paley and then by Lawrence Tisch, and NBC first by David Sarnoff and then by his son Robert. 

Over periods of several decades, these networks were staffed from top to bottom with Jews, and the essential Jewishness of network television did not change when the networks were absorbed by other corporations. 

snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/six-jewish-companies-control-96-of.html?m=1
Last Edit: 02 Jun 2014 12:19 by Orangeaid.

EDM (Electronic Dance Music) is powered by the Illuminati and NWO 02 Jun 2014 12:31 #17

Orangeaid wrote:

Uh uh uh .... did your hasbara group controller send you an email to give you those links, or are you on that app they use (I think its referred to in the Gilad Atzmon article on hasbara. I'll check next time I read it. :D ) I'd surprised if you could work that out for yourself.

Nah I was just on the forum & thread looked interesting. Does everything have to be some vast conspiracy because you're butthurt?
You're surprised I could work out who owns most of the music industry by simply referring to Wiki? :D It's obvious why you struggle then.
Now then, young obnoxious whipper snapper, you are totally out of your depth in this regard. I was very active on Vigilant Citizen for several years. This stuff is what was talked about and is second nature. :D

Oh good, I look forwards to you teaching me something about things I know absolutely tonnes about....

It's such a shame you haven't had the Israel Has The Right To Exist disc installed. We had graduates from Camp Zion North America on that forum. It was fantastic fun tearing their ludicrously poor training apart. :chuckle:

hilarious.
:roll:

As of April 2013 .....

As for feature films, the Walt Disney Picture Group, headed by Joe Roth (also a Jew), includes Touchstone Pictures,Hollywood Pictures, and Caravan Pictures. Disney also owns Miramax Films, run by the Weinstein brothers. 

When the Disney Company was run by the Gentile Disney family prior to its takeover by Eisner in 1984, it epitomized wholesome, family entertainment. While it still holds the rights to Snow White, under Eisner, the company has expanded into the production of graphic sex and violence. In addition, it has 225 affiliated stations in the United States and is part owner of several European TV companies. ABC’s cable subsidiary, ESPN, is headed by president and CEO Steven Bornstein, a Jew.

This corporation also has a controlling share of Lifetime Television and the Arts & Entertainment Network cable companies. ABC Radio Network owns eleven AM and ten FM stations, again in major cities such as New York, Washington, Los Angeles, and has over 3,400 affiliates. Although primarily a telecommunications company, Capital Cities/ABC earned over $1 billion in publishing in 1994. It owns seven daily newspapers, Fairchild Publications, Chilton Publications, and the Diversified Publishing Group. 

Time Warner, Inc, is the second of the international media leviathans.

The chairman of the board and CEO, Gerald Levin, is a Jew. Time Warner’s subsidiary HBO is the country’s largest pay-TV cable network. Warner Music is by far the world’s largest record company, with 50 labels, the biggest of which is Warner Brothers Records, headed by Danny Goldberg. Stuart Hersch is president of Warnervision, Warner Music’s video production unit. Goldberg and Hersch are Jews. 

Warner Music was an early promoter of “gangsta rap.” Through its involvement with Interscope Records, it helped popularize a genre whose graphic lyrics explicitly urge Blacks to commit acts of violence against Whites. In addition to cable and music, Time Warner is heavily involved in the production of feature films (Warner Brothers Studio) and publishing. Time Warner’s publishing division (editor-in-chief Norman Pearlstine, a Jew) is the largest magazine publisher in the country (Time, Sports Illustrated, People, Fortune).

When Ted Turner, a Gentile, made a bid to buy CBS in 1985, there was panic in media boardrooms across the nation. Turner made a fortune in advertising and then had built a successful cable-TV news network, CNN. Although Turner employed a number of Jews in key executive positions in CNN and had never taken public positions contrary to Jewish interests, he is a man with a large ego and a strong personality and was regarded by Chairman William Paley (real name Palinsky, a Jew) and the other Jews at CBS as uncontrollable: a loose cannon who might at some time in the future turn against them. Furthermore, Jewish newsman Daniel Schorr, who had worked for Turner, publicly charged that his former boss held a personal dislike for Jews.

To block Turner’s bid, CBS executives invited billionaire Jewish theater, hotel, insurance, and cigarette magnateLaurence Tisch to launch a “friendly” takeover of the company, and from 1986 till 1995 Tisch was the chairman and CEO of CBS, removing any threat of non-Jewish influence there. 

Subsequent efforts by Turner to acquire a major network have been obstructed by Levin’s Time Warner, which owns nearly 20 percent of CBS stock and has veto power over major deals. Viacom, Inc, headed by Sumner Redstone (born Murray Rothstein), a Jew, is the third largest megamedia corporation in the country, with revenues of over $10 billion a year. Viacom, which produces and distributes TV programs for the three largest networks, owns 12 television stations and 12 radio stations. It produces feature films through Paramount Pictures, headed by Jewess Sherry Lansing. Its publishing division includes Prentice Hall, Simon & Schuster, and Pocket Books.

It distributes videos through over 4,000Blockbuster stores. Viacom’s chief claim to fame, however, is as the world’s largest provider of cable programming, through its Showtime, MTV, Nickelodeon, and other networks. Since 1989, MTV andNickelodeon have acquired larger and larger shares of the younger television audience. 

With the top three, and by far the largest, media companies in the hand of Jews, it is difficult to believe that such an overwhelming degree of control came about without a deliberate, concerted effort on their part. 

Number four on the list is Rupert Murdoch’s News Corporation, which ownsFox Television and 20th Century Fox Films. Murdoch is a Gentile, but Peter Chermin, who heads Murdoch’s film studio and also oversees his TV production, is a Jew. 

Number five is the Japanese Sony Corporation, whose U.S. subsidiary, Sony Corporation of America, is run by Michael Schulhof, a Jew. Alan Levine, another Jew, heads the Sony Pictures division. Most of the television and movie production companies that are not owned by the largest corporations are also controlled by Jews. For example, New World Entertainment, proclaimed by one media analyst as “the premiere independent TV program producer in the United States,” is owned by Ronald Perelman, a Jew. The best known of the smaller media companies, Dreamworks SKG, is a strictly kosher affair.

Dream Works was formed in 1994 amid great media hype by recording industry mogul David Geffen, former Disney Pictures chairman Jeffrey Katzenberg, and film director Steven Spielberg, all three of whom are Jews. The company produces movies, animated films, television programs, and recorded music. 

Two other large production companies,MCA and Universal Pictures, are both owned by Seagram Company, Ltd. The president and CEO of Seagram, the liquor giant, is Edgar Bronfman Jr., who is also president of the World Jewish Congress. It is well known that Jews have controlled the production and distribution of films since the inception of the movie industry in the early decades of the 20th century.

This is still the case today. Films produced by just the five largest motion picture companies mentioned above ~Disney, Warner Brothers, Sony, Paramount (Viacom), and Universal (Seagram) ~ accounted for 74 per cent of the total box-office receipts for the first eight months of 1995. 

The big three in television network broadcasting used to be ABC, CBS, andNBC. With the consolidation of the media empires, these three are no longer independent entities. While they were independent, however, each was controlled by a Jew since its inception:ABC by Leonard Goldenson, CBS first by William Paley and then by Lawrence Tisch, and NBC first by David Sarnoff and then by his son Robert. 

Over periods of several decades, these networks were staffed from top to bottom with Jews, and the essential Jewishness of network television did not change when the networks were absorbed by other corporations. 

snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/six-jewish-companies-control-96-of.html?m=1

But you go on to post an article mostly about TV/film.
The music industry has largely been consolidated into the umbrella companies I mentioned (those who own it, which was your point) - the big 3 take up about 80% of the music industry & the rest is made up of indy labels. There's nothing Jewish about it and everything capitalist about it.

Apparently you know best though.
Any more irrelevant articles that don't support you original contention?
Last Edit: 02 Jun 2014 12:34 by Android Replicant.

EDM (Electronic Dance Music) is powered by the Illuminati and NWO 02 Jun 2014 13:17 #18

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
You're clearly to thick to know which music labels fit in where.

Im here to help you Anonymous. Unfortunately the subject you have touched on exposes the Jewish control of the music industry and hence the themes they force their MK puppets through to signed "artists" to perform and produce.

If you're not aware, Android is a paid hasbara protagonist who is here to disrupt threads that discuss Jewry. You see, they are trying to hang on to the fallacy that they are still the poor oppressed people who were the victims of the Holocaust. We know that is the biggest lie of the 20th century. However Jewry needs to still hang on to its victimhood status to try and hang on to Israel .... which is failing. Hence the Israeli Govt and other groups fund over one million of them to disrupt discussion and lie all over the Internet.

Re music, look at who the DJ is signed to, who owns the label and runs it and who else is signed to that label currently and in the past.

Lady Gaga is a great example ... initially signed with Def Jam Recordings at the age of 19. Def Jam Recordings founded jew Rick Rubin.

Herbert was quick to sign her to his label Streamline Records, an imprint of Interscope Records, upon its establishment in 2007. She credited Herbert as the man who discovered her.

Interscope Records was founded by jew Jimmy Iovine.

She also joined the roster of Cherrytree Records, an Interscope imprint established by producer and songwriter Martin Kierszenbaum, after co-writing four songs with Kierszenbaum including the single "Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)."

Cherrytree Records was founded by Martin Kierszenbaum - not sure if he's Jewish.

interscope was founded by Jew Iovinne but was sold to Universal and is part of Interscope Geffen A&M. Geffen is the wealthiest Jew in music and very close to Obama. He is the leader of the gay Hollywood mafia and an alleged homosexual pedophile (most of the hollywood elite is).

Does this now give an insight into why her clips are laden with anti christian themes, MK Ultra imagery, sluttiness etc? Its what the Jews who control the labels and fund the work do because they are hell bent on destroying morality in the west (largely achieved) and to promote their faith, satanism.

Justin_Bieber

While searching for videos of a different singer, Scooter Braun, a former marketing executive of So So Def, clicked on one of Bieber's 2007 videos by accident. Impressed, Braun tracked down the theater Bieber was performing in, located Bieber's school, and finally contacted Mallette {Justin's mother}.

Discovered by jew Shmuel Ben Eliezer, aka Scooter Braun. Bieber was soon signed to Raymond Braun Media Group (RBMG), a joint venture between Braun and Usher, and then to a recording contract with Island Records offered by L.A. Reid.

Island Records was founded by jew Chris Blackwell.

And of course there of hundred of other jew in the media and entertainment industry telling us how great they are.

have a look at who the DJs you've covered are signed to and post that information.

EDM (Electronic Dance Music) is powered by the Illuminati and NWO 02 Jun 2014 13:31 #19

Orangeaid wrote:

Re music, look at who the DJ is signed to, who owns the label and runs it and who else is signed to that label currently and in the past.

Lady Gaga is a great example ... initially signed with Def Jam Recordings at the age of 19. Def Jam Recordings founded jew Rick Rubin.

Herbert was quick to sign her to his label Streamline Records, an imprint of Interscope Records, upon its establishment in 2007. She credited Herbert as the man who discovered her.

Interscope Records was founded by jew Jimmy Iovine.

She also joined the roster of Cherrytree Records, an Interscope imprint established by producer and songwriter Martin Kierszenbaum, after co-writing four songs with Kierszenbaum including the single "Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)."

Cherrytree Records was founded by Martin Kierszenbaum - not sure if he's Jewish.

interscope was founded by Jew Iovinne but was sold to Universal and is part of Interscope Geffen A&M. Geffen is the wealthiest Jew in music and very close to Obama. He is the leader of the gay Hollywood mafia and an alleged homosexual pedophile (most of the hollywood elite is).

Does this now give an insight into why her clips are laden with anti christian themes, MK Ultra imagery, sluttiness etc? Its what the Jews who control the labels and fund the work do because they are hell bent on destroying morality in the west (largely achieved) and to promote their faith, satanism.

Justin_Bieber

While searching for videos of a different singer, Scooter Braun, a former marketing executive of So So Def, clicked on one of Bieber's 2007 videos by accident. Impressed, Braun tracked down the theater Bieber was performing in, located Bieber's school, and finally contacted Mallette {Justin's mother}.

Discovered by jew Shmuel Ben Eliezer, aka Scooter Braun. Bieber was soon signed to Raymond Braun Media Group (RBMG), a joint venture between Braun and Usher, and then to a recording contract with Island Records offered by L.A. Reid.

Island Records was founded by jew Chris Blackwell.

And of course there of hundred of other jew in the media and entertainment industry telling us how great they are.

have a look at who the DJs you've covered are signed to and post that information.

Jesus man pointing out a few Jews in the music industry.... = Jewish conspiracy.
This really is scraping the barrel...
I've proven they don't own it as you asserted, but apparently this is just another excuse for your stupid little 'hasbara' labels... :roll:

You're clearly to thick to know which music labels fit in where.

Im here to help you Anonymous. Unfortunately the subject you have touched on exposes the Jewish control of the music industry and hence the themes they force their MK puppets through to signed "artists" to perform and produce.

If you're not aware, Android is a paid hasbara protagonist who is here to disrupt threads that discuss Jewry. You see, they are trying to hang on to the fallacy that they are still the poor oppressed people who were the victims of the Holocaust. We know that is the biggest lie of the 20th century. However Jewry needs to still hang on to its victimhood status to try and hang on to Israel .... which is failing. Hence the Israeli Govt and other groups fund over one million of them to disrupt discussion and lie all over the Internet.

You're not here to help anybody you're here to cause trouble.
If you can't see by now that all your constant 'everything is run & owned by Jews' stuff is fatally flawed and complete bullshit there's no getting through to you - desperate cries of 'Hasbara' and myths about the holocaust count for nowt except to make yourself look daft & a bit deranged.

But then again the purpose of a troll is not to deviate from what he's paid to do - they're usually the ones who shout 'shill' the loudest.
& it's always those that shout the loudest that are the most uneducated but seem intent on teaching people things.
Last Edit: 02 Jun 2014 13:34 by Android Replicant.

EDM (Electronic Dance Music) is powered by the Illuminati and NWO 02 Jun 2014 15:19 #20

• sketti
Frog wrote:
Were you pilled up on E's and/or smoking skunk at the time? If not the odds are you were about the only one that wasn't and just maybe that had something to do with it? You could have rattled dry peas in an old tin can, farting periodically through a kazoo up your arse while stomping about to some vague rhythm with saucepan lids tied to your feet and they would have gotten in to the grove 'n felt the love. :yup: :twitch:

Sorry to burst your bubble there frog but you don't need a substance to enjoy this type of music although I will agree 100% that E and such very much do enhance the over all experience, there's no denying that.

However.... in the last 10 years I've rarely had much opportunity to take such substances but still listen to this music quite regularly, albeit nothing that would come under mainstream... but its worth noting I dont actually require the drugs to enjoy it.

I also missed the whole 'rave scene' and love in shite and I expect there were many like me who did but who now to this day, still derive pleasure from the music, so pigeon holing a large group of people as such is a tad presumptious wouldn't you agree :roll:

Although it's still an improvement on koolaids shout about it all being the joooo's fault again.
Trolling myself in the mirror at night...
User(s) who Liked this post: Android Replicant