Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hitler, Nazis and the occult???

Hitler, Nazis and the occult??? 04 Aug 2014 19:40 #1

• son_of_parrot
  • Fresh Member
Forgive me If this as been discussed before on here (Im relatively new) but does anyone know much about the stories of Hitler & the Nazi regime dabbling with the occult?

There's plenty of programmes on tv about this topic, spear of destiny/holy grail etc... but how much truth is there in any of this or is it just msm manipulation?

These programmes usually say that the Nazi party were trying to lead the German people away from Christianity and back to paganism too?

I've always found these stories quite interesting but dont know if there's any substance to these rumours that appear in the msm. :dunno:

Thanks In advance for any replies/links or info on the matter! :thumbup:
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 19:41 by son_of_parrot.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hitler, Nazis and the occult??? 04 Aug 2014 20:15 #2

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
It BS designed to be absorbed by still critical thinking anglo-saxons.

I have never read so much nonsense in connection with it.
As a matter of fact, Freemasory was prohibited and lodges were closed down by interior minister Frick, iirc in 1934, the last lodge was closed down.
German propaganda always talked about the jewish-freemasonic-bolshevik conspiracy.

You will find tons of references to this in the German speeches of that time.

It is basically yet another jewish projection onto the enemy.
Note on Jesuit BS:
wikipedia:
Anti-Jesuitism played an important part in the Kulturkampf, culminating in the Jesuit Law of 1872, endorsed by Otto von Bismarck, which required Jesuits to dissolve their houses in Germany, forbade members from exercising most of their religious functions, and allowed the authorities to deny residency to individual members of the order. Some of the law's provisions were removed in 1904, but it was only repealed in 1917.

In the 1930s, Jesuit conspiracy theories were made use of by the Nazi regime with the goal of reducing the influence of the Jesuits, who ran secondary schools and engaged in youth work. A propaganda pamphlet, "The Jesuit: The Obscurantist without a Homeland" by Hubert Hermanns, warned against the Jesuits' "dark power" and "mysterious intentions". Declared "public vermin" [Volksschädlinge] by the Nazis,
on March 23, 1933. Using the Act, on January 8, 1934, the German Ministry of the Interior ordered the disbandment of Freemasonry, and confiscation of the property of all Lodges; stating that those who had been members of Lodges when Hitler came to power, in January 1933, were prohibited from holding office in the Nazi party or its paramilitary arms, and were ineligible for appointment in public service.[9] Consistently considered an ideological foe of Nazism in their world perception (Weltauffassung), special sections of the Security Service (SD) and later the Reich Security Main Office (RSHA) were established to deal with Freemasonry.

I hope this clears it up for you, but you surely can do more research.
If you do, you will find even more supportive evidence of my post.

These are basically the reasons why the allies started twice a war against Germany/Austria.

The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 20:21 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, son_of_parrot

Hitler, Nazis and the occult??? 04 Aug 2014 21:03 #3

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James

Hitler, Nazis and the occult??? 04 Aug 2014 21:35 #4

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
sorry Frog - don't agree with this vid - have seen it before.- smacks more of propaganda than any truth.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oracle, PFIZIPFEI

Hitler, Nazis and the occult??? 04 Aug 2014 21:35 #5

• Oracle
Frog wrote:

Unfortunately, truth mixed with lies, projection again after only 4 minutes. :(

They did not do blood/child sacrifices, and did not use "sex magic", that is utter nonsense. :banned:
This is the speciality of the jew societies.
One must acknowledge the vile British spin of typical demonization.

Some secrets better remain secret until a peace treaty is signed.
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 21:44 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

Hitler, Nazis and the occult??? 04 Aug 2014 23:29 #6

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
I think you would need to be extremely naive to think it's all a total fabrication. The first crusaders were on a quest for knowledge, Napoleon spent his time in Egypt documenting and mapping the entire region while he was stuck there. Part of the job of the military is to collect knowledge especially secret occulted knowledge whether it be ancient or contemporary.

As for the beliefs of some of the characters we have know idea what they actually believed or practised. They had the power and resources to indulge themselves in their fantasies/beliefs. There are people in positions of power who engage in such things to this day - so thinking that there weren't high ranking members the German establishment involved in similar activities seem a ridiculous notion to me.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 23:30 by Frog.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn, son_of_parrot

Hitler, Nazis and the occult??? 04 Aug 2014 23:35 #7

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
@Oracle how did this place feature in the NSDAP.

The Egyptian Museum of Berlin (German:Ägyptisches Museum und Papyrussammlung) is home to one of the world's most important collections of Ancient Egyptian artifacts. The collection is part of the Neues Museum.

The museum originated in the 18th century from the royal art collection of the Prussiankings.[1] Alexander von Humboldt had recommended that an Egyptian section be created, and the first objects were brought to Berlin in 1828 under Friedrich Wilhelm III. 
source: wikijevvia

The Prussians were obviously into egyptology like the French and British ruling classes at that time.

Did any of that flow through to the NSDAP?

Hitler, Nazis and the occult??? 04 Aug 2014 23:45 #8

• Oracle
Orangeaid wrote:
@Oracle how did this place feature in the NSDAP.

The Egyptian Museum of Berlin (German:Ägyptisches Museum und Papyrussammlung) is home to one of the world's most important collections of Ancient Egyptian artifacts. The collection is part of the Neues Museum.

The museum originated in the 18th century from the royal art collection of the Prussiankings.[1] Alexander von Humboldt had recommended that an Egyptian section be created, and the first objects were brought to Berlin in 1828 under Friedrich Wilhelm III. 
source: wikijevvia

The Prussians were obviously into egyptology like the French and British ruling classes at that time.

Did any of that flow through to the NSDAP?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishtar_Gate

Well, it is no secret the Ahnenerbe was out all over the world to collect artefacts and so on.
Germany was leading in linguistics, anthropology and archaeology in WWI and WWII times.
They had high regard for ancient cultures, they indeed tried to find the ancient Aryans.

PS: These Indiana Jones movies have some grain of truth.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 23:48 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Aryanist, Orangeaid

Hitler, Nazis and the occult??? 04 Aug 2014 23:54 #9

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
I would not be surprised at all if there was a race on to find the Arc of the Covenant. Presumably jevvish connected groups were behind it (Lord Carnarvon was married to an illegitimate Rothschild for instance but the bastardiser treated her as his daughter and supported her husband and Carter on their quests in Luxor etc)

.... though I'm guessing "evil nazis" didn't melt after opening the Arc as depicted in Jevvberg's movie. :chuckle:

Hitler, Nazis and the occult??? 04 Aug 2014 23:56 #10

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Oracle wrote:
PS: These Indiana Jones movies have some grain of truth.

The original Indiana Jones: Otto Rahn and the temple of doom

As Indiana Jones returns to our screens, John Preston looks at the Nazi archaeologist who inspired Spielberg's hero, and finds a story more bizarre than anything the director could have dreamt of

Very little is certain in the short life of Otto Rahn. But one of the few things one can with any confidence say about him is that he looked nothing like Harrison Ford. Yet Rahn, small and weasel-faced, with a hesitant, toothy smile and hair like a neatly contoured oil slick, undoubtedly served as inspiration for Ford's most famous role, Indiana Jones.

Read more: www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/starsandstories/3673575/The-original-Indiana-Jones-Otto-Rahn-and-the-temple-of-doom.html

Typical, defamatory article, but even in this you find the grain of truth.

truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/62205-hollow-earth.html?start=20#78473
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 23:58 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oracle, Aryanist, son_of_parrot

Hitler, Nazis and the occult??? 05 Aug 2014 02:50 #11

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Setting aside the usual jevvish defamation of Germans and Germany the article isn't even correct on the Holy Grail. The grail is the chalice that Christ drank from at the Last Supper.

They could have continued on to say the venue for the Last Supper was on Mt Zion (the actual one) which the Romans levelled in 70 AD when they demolished the Second Temple - and the rubble and dirt was used to fill a ravine.

They could have gone on to say that the wailing wall did not form part of the Second Temple and the current Mt Zion is yet another jevvish fabrication.

They could have finished the article by saying Calvary where the jevvs had Christ executed has been excavated to now form the back wall of a Jerusalem bus terminal.

But hey, that would be giving away jevvish hatred of Christianity too.
Last Edit: 05 Aug 2014 02:51 by Orangeaid.

Hitler, Nazis and the occult??? 09 Oct 2016 21:39 #12

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Hitler, Nazis and the occult??? 09 Oct 2016 23:14 #13

• Flare
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Orangeaid, Herakleitos

Hitler, Nazis and the occult??? 10 Oct 2016 14:14 #14

• Herakleitos
  • Fresh Member
[deleted]
Last Edit: 22 Feb 2018 16:12 by Herakleitos.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

Hitler, Nazis and the occult??? 10 Oct 2016 14:37 #15

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Hitler, Nazis and the occult??? 10 Oct 2016 19:33 #16

They made lampshades from human skin, and soap from human fat, didn't you know, oh and they shrunk peoples heads to half size too. :larf:

Some people will believe any old rubbish, and especially if it fits in with their own brainwashing, or into their own narrative to try and suck others into believing in their bull shit.

Those skulls are just damaged animal skulls. Possibly a goats skull or something similar? Or maybe just some genetic mutation of an animal?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 10 Oct 2016 19:46 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Hitler, Nazis and the occult??? 10 Oct 2016 19:58 #17

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Zorro wrote:
They made lampshades from human skin, and soap from human fat, didn't you know, oh and they shrunk peoples heads to half size too. :larf:

Some people will believe any old rubbish, and especially if it fits in with their own brainwashing, or into their own narrative to try and suck others into believing in their bull shit.

Those skulls are just damaged animal skulls. Possibly a goats skull or something similar? Or maybe just some genetic mutation of an animal?

Judging from the image and YT front (I am not going to spend my data on this video), it looks more like a fake.

The eye caskets give it away; the rough edges do not make any sense as no eye ball would be able to be in such a rough casket. To assume that erosion has produced that is also not realistic because of the pattern.

I agree with how many people believe such rubbish without questioning it.

It is easy to fake this; just present some photos and a video and keep the "real" sample hidden from investigators with knowledge about skulls.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Hitler, Nazis and the occult??? 10 Oct 2016 20:55 #18

• Flare
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

The rough eye caskets could be from birds picking away the eyes, as those are mostly the first for lunch when an animal has died.

But hey, that's just a guess.

Anyway, I see you agree with Zorro in people believing in old rubbish.

But do you realize in how much 'old rubbish' you actually believe yourself?

Hitler, Nazis and the occult??? 10 Oct 2016 23:29 #19

Gaia wrote:
Zorro wrote:

Judging from the image and YT front (I am not going to spend my data on this video), it looks more like a fake.

The eye caskets give it away; the rough edges do not make any sense as no eye ball would be able to be in such a rough casket. To assume that erosion has produced that is also not realistic because of the pattern.

I agree with how many people believe such rubbish without questioning it.

It is easy to fake this; just present some photos and a video and keep the "real" sample hidden from investigators with knowledge about skulls.

Well, old bones and skulls do wear and deteriorate over time, as I'm sure you will know. So it's more than feasible that the eye sockets will be showing rough edges over time, especially if left out in the elements. Not sure what you mean by keeping the ''real sample'' hidden?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 10 Oct 2016 23:30 by Return of Zorro.