Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Order of the Rising Sun

Order of the Rising Sun 10 Oct 2019 20:54 #61

• Ghost Dog
Queen Min.

Empress Myeongseong - Gakushūin in 1933.

Myung-Sung (19 October 18518 October 95) , was the first official wife of Gojong, the 26th king of Joseon and the first emperor of the Korean Empire . Widespread poverty present ed significant challenges to the 19th century Joseon Dynasty. One indication of this poverty was the poor conditions of life suffered by those of the lower classes, who often had little to eat and lived in little more than run down shanties lined along roads of dirt and mud. On 4 December 1884, five revolutionaries initiated the Gapsin Coup, an attempted coup d'état, by leading a small anti-old minister army, attempting to detain King Gojong and Queen Min.

Empress (The Korean Tragedy) Myeongseong - Le Journal illustre.

According to eyewitness reports the assassination was carried out by a group of Japanese swordsmen dressed in robes. Led by the Japanese resident minister, general Miura Goro, the Japanese overcame the palace guards and burst through to the empress’s chambers. Korean women of this era, especially royals, lived in intense secrecy and the Japanese had trouble locating the empress who is reported to have lived in a constant state of extreme vigilance–complete with trap doors and escape routes. Nonetheless, Goro and his men killed Myeongseong–along with a number of courtiers– burnt her corpse and dispersed the ashes -In South Korea, there has been renewed interest in Empress Myeongseong due to popular novels, a film, a TV drama and even a musical based on her life story - In Japan, 56 men were charged. All were acquitted by the Hiroshima court due to a lack of evidence - The Gakushūin, also known as Gakushūjo, is a Japanese educational institution in Tokyo, originally established to educate the children of Japan's nobility. You Know When You’ve Been Tango’d.
There is something to be learned from a rainstorm - Thousands of our trees are being felled in the name of the council. Treebeard describes Saruman as having "a mind of metal and wheels. Pavement surfaces are not designed to carry the weight of vehicle's, for example families with pushchairs, are forced into the road and into oncoming traffic, pavement parking is simply dangerous. Just like the Council. What are they doing? Thousands of prime urban trees have been slashed down. The concept of scorched earth is sometimes applied figuratively to the business world. www.nytimes.com/1995/08/17/opinion/l-the-last-tree-420195.html
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Order of the Rising Sun 10 Oct 2019 20:55 #62

• Ghost Dog
Forget about Patient Zero.

September 11 commemorativeplaque.

Z Special Unit was a joint Allied special forces unit formed during the Second World War to operate behind Japanese lines in South East Asia, Borneo and the islands of the former Netherlands East Indies. The unit carried out a total of 81 covert operations in the South West Pacific theatre, with parties inserted by parachute or submarine to provide intelligence and conduct guerrilla warfare. Originally part of a much larger operation called Hornbill, the aim of Rimau was to sink Japanese shipping by paddling the folboats in the dark and placing limpet mines on ships. It was originally intended that motorised semi-submersible canoes, known as "Sleeping Beauties", would be used to gain access to the harbour, however, they resorted to folboats. I've been thinking... Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. Oh God, save us all.

Crew of the MV Krait during Operation Jaywick, 1943 - Ultravox Sleepwalk.

HM Prison Kilmarnock is in Bowhouse, Hurlford, East Ayrshire, Scotland - 10 october 1944 - Six Japanese midget submarines were bombed and sunk at Unten, Okinawa by Grumman F6F Hellcats from the carrier USS Bunker Hill - On the Italian front, while the offensive of the II American Corp on the Bologna Apennines is stopped by the Wehrmacht in Livergnano, the V English Corp passes the Rubicon and conquers Longiano and Savignano - Born to a working-class family in Cambuslang, Lanarkshire, Scotland, Ure attended Cambuslang Primary School and Rutherglen Academy in Glasgow until he was 15 years old. For the first 10 years of his life he lived in a one-bedroom tenement flat on the outskirts of Glasgow with his brother, sister and parents. After leaving school Midge attended Motherwell Technical College and then began to work as an engineer, training at the National Engineering Laboratory, in nearby East Kilbride - Daniel Pearl (10 October 1963 - February 1, 2002) was an American journalist for The Wall Street Journal. He was kidnapped and later beheaded by terrorists in Pakistan. Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, a British national of Pakistani origin, was sentenced to death by hanging for Pearl's abduction and murder. Kriss Donald ( 2 July 198815 March 2004) was a 15-year-old white Scottish boy who was kidnapped and murdered in Glasgow in 2004 by a gang of men of Pakistani origin, some of whom fled to Pakistan after the crime. I... I Need's to know who he is. I..The BBC has been criticised by some viewers because the case featured on national news only three times and the first trial was later largely confined to regional Scottish bulletins including the verdict itself. . I mean, you know all the players, and you have all of the files. You performed a U-turn and picked her up. Mohammed, 36, targeted the teen after spotting her staggering on the street as she and her friend left a nightspot and offered them a lift and was later put out of the car by callous Maqsood after he had raped her..The art of war is of vital importance to the State. How late am I?
There is something to be learned from a rainstorm - Thousands of our trees are being felled in the name of the council. Treebeard describes Saruman as having "a mind of metal and wheels. Pavement surfaces are not designed to carry the weight of vehicle's, for example families with pushchairs, are forced into the road and into oncoming traffic, pavement parking is simply dangerous. Just like the Council. What are they doing? Thousands of prime urban trees have been slashed down. The concept of scorched earth is sometimes applied figuratively to the business world. www.nytimes.com/1995/08/17/opinion/l-the-last-tree-420195.html

Order of the Rising Sun 10 Oct 2019 20:55 #63

• Ghost Dog
Water, Fire, Earth, Wood and Metal.
Mirrors the 5 phases (19+86)= 105) Dr. Hannibal Lecktor.

Also fighting in the competition are Roper, an indebted gambling addict, and fellow Vietnam war veteran Williams. At the end of the first day, Han gives strict orders to the competitors not to leave their rooms. The next morning, Han orders his giant guard Bolo to kill the guards in public for failing their du ties.
What are your thoughts when facing an opponent ?

I'm a man of peace now. Avoid, rather than check. Check, rather than hurt. Hurt, rather than maim. Maim, rather than kill. For all life is precious, nor can any be replaced. I gave it up! Till you showed up with pictures of two dead families, knowing God damn well that I'd imagine families three, four, five and six. Right? So are four of six joint chiefs.

A good fight should be like a small play, but played seriously.

Reflections... Mirrors... Images...Master, what is the best way to meet the loss of one we love?. Now, you must remember: the enemy has only images and illusions behind which he hides his true motives. You want the scent? Smell yourself!. Why do Chinese girls taste different from all other girls?. Hah! Are you listenin' to me, son? I'm givin' ya pearls here. Would you look at that?. The canonical 5 Ripper victims are Mary Ann Nichols, Annie Chapman, Elizabeth Stride, Catherine Eddowes, and Mary Jane Kelly - Hi, this is Valerie Leeds. Sorry, I can't come to the phone right now. Thus we may know that there are 5 essentials for victory.
Last Edit: 10 Oct 2019 21:02 by Ghost Dog.

Order of the Rising Sun 11 Oct 2019 00:18 #64

• Ghost Dog
I vote we go back to the Slaughtered Lamb.
Born to Be Wild - A pint of bitter, Please!

The music video for "The Gift" dramatises issues ranging from war and terrorism to famine and pollution with the band appearing to crash through the TV screen in anger - On 23 October 1993, an IRA bomb prematurely exploded as the bombers carried it into a fish and chip shop on the Shankill Road, Belfast. The IRA's intended target was a meeting of UDA leaders, including brigadier Johnny Adair, which was to take place in a room above the shop. Unknown to the IRA, the meeting had been rescheduled. 8 Protestant civilians, a UDA member and 1 of the IRA bombers were killed in the blast. The UDA launched a number of "revenge attacks" for the bombing. Later that day, it fatally shot a Catholic delivery driver after luring him to a bogus call at Vernon Court, Belfast. On 26 October, the UDA shot dead another 2 Catholic civilians and wounded 5 in an attack at the Council Depot at Kennedy Way, Belfast. The massacre was carefully planned.
INXS - The Gift.

Oh, yeah. Bloody hell. I'm sweating in here. The vz. 58 is a 7.62×39mm rifle designed and manufactured in Czechoslovakia and is a selective fire gas-operated weapon that bleeds expanding combustion gases generated in the barrel from the ignited cartridge through a port drilled in the barrel - Combat 18's name is often abbreviated "C18". The "18" in its nameis derived from the initials of the Nazi German leader Adolf Hitler-A and H are the 1st and 8th letters of the Latin alphabet. Down through all eternity. The crying of humanity. Tis then when the Hurdy Gurdy Man Comes singing songs of Ah, Bishop Brennan. I think you must have got the wrong number when you called there. Hello Len.

Orange 1971 Volkswagen 1300 Beetle.

All right, forget it. I'll reroute the shipment to the Balkans..

Full moon Visible: 100% Age: 14.73 days - Just before 10pm on Saturday 30 October, the three gunmen, wearing blue boiler suits and balaclavas, entered the "Rising Sun Bar" in Greysteel. I gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. There were at least 70 people inside attending a Halloween party and at first some beliebed the men were playing a Halloween prank. I'm sweating like a cnut. Irwin yelled "trick or treat" as he opened fire with a VZ58 assault rifle on the packed crowd in the lounge. He kept shooting until the magazine emptied, quickly reloaded and continued shooting. You're going to shoot me?. Deeney opened fire with a 9mm handgun at a fleeing woman, but it jammed after one shot. Knight, armed with a shotgun, guarded the entrance while the shooting was taking place. There was panic and screaming as people scrambled for cover and women pleaded for mercy. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11?

God, Ted, I heard about those cults.

Fascists dress in black and go around telling people what to do, whereas priests...

The scene in the Rising Sun was described as "hell-like"; bodies lay everywhere and the lounge and dancefloor were covered with blood and broken glass. The gunmen, laughing, then made their escape in the Opel Kadett driven by Knight. While driving away from Greysteel, the getaway car's wing mirror was hit by a police car speeding towards the scene. Se7en people were killed outright and 19 were wounded, with another later dying of his wounds. The pub is still open in Greysteel. Gave, Given. There is a memorial to the victims outside the building that says: May their sacrifice be our path to peace. There's nothing more expensive for an arms dealer than peace. There have been claims in the media that Knight was a paid informer for the MI5, but Martin refused to give up the keys to the safe of the Rising Sun in Brentwood, Essex-Miho Miyazaki is a singer, actress and member of the Japanese idol girl group AKB48. Luckily, all they got away with was a phone and an empty wallet, Don. They say that I am the lord of war, but perhaps it is you. Oh, the new MP-5.
Last Edit: 11 Oct 2019 00:26 by Ghost Dog.

Order of the Rising Sun 11 Oct 2019 19:30 #65

• Ghost Dog
Bus Angus Buaid.
The Battle of Stirling (1995) Braveheart Wallis Wallis Wallis HD.

Wiiliam evaded capture by the English until 5 August 1305 when John de Menteith, a Scottish knight loyal to Edward, turned Wallace over to Eng lish soldiers at Robroyston near Glasgow - 1964 - American aircraft from carriers USS Ticonderoga and USS Constellation bomb North Vietnam in retaliation for strikes against U.S. destroyers in the Gulf of Tonkin - The Indo-Pakistani War of 1965 begins as Pakistani soldiers cross the Line of Control dressed as locals, take me to the moor - On 19 July 1966, Mia married singer Frank Sinatra at the Las Vegas home of Jack Entratter. Farrow was 21 years old, Sinatra 50 - Nicola Ferguson Sturgeon (born 19 July 1970) is a Scottish politician who is currently serving as the 5th First Minister of Scotland and leader of the Scottish National Party - Farrow spent part of 1968 living at the ashram of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India, studying Transcendental Meditation. Her visit received worldwide media attention at the time because of the presence of all 4 members of the Beatles, Donovan, and Mike Love, as well as her sister Prudence Farrow - After a suicide attempt, Lane has moved into her country house to recuperate in Vermont. Straight, on the rocks or in a cocktail: vermouth is a truly versatile drink - The 23rd Sprit is Aim. He is a Great Strong Duke.
Rosemary's Baby (1968) Taking Rosemary Home HD.

On 10 September 1970, Farrow married conductor and composer André Previn in London; she was 25 and he was 41 and begun a relationship with Previn while he was still married to his second wife, songwriter Dory. When Farrow became pregnant, Previn left Dory and filed for divorce. Farrow and Previn adopted Vietnamese infants Lark Song Previn and Summer "Daisy" Song Previn, in 1973 and 76, respectively, followed by the adoption of Soon-Yi from Korea around 1978. Soon-Yi's precise age and birth date are not known, but a bone scan estimated her age as between 5 and 7 at the time of her adoption. In 1979, Farrow began a relationship with film director Woody Allen. During their relationship, Farrow starred in some of Allen's films, and several of her relatives also made appearances - Following the trial, on 23 August 1305, Wallace was taken from the hall to the Tower of London - His limbs were displayed, separately, in Newcastle, Berwick, Stirling, and in Perth, was founded by Captain James Stirling in 1829 as the administrative centre of the Swan River Colony Basement - In 1658, 3 Dutch Republic ships, also partially searching for Vergulde Draeck visited the area - Lane does not want this painful event to go back in the spotlight, but Peter thinks it would make a great story - Dylan is a Welsh male given, drive driven, name. Meaning "son of the sea", "son of the wave", or "born from the wave short of an ocean, aint ya?. What's your style?. My style?.
Seal of Aim- Siouxsie And The Banshees - Dear Prudence.

Farrow became a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador in 2000 and is a high-profile advocate for human rights in Africa, particularly for children's rights. She has worked to raise funds and awareness for children in conflict-affected regions and to draw attention to the fight to eradicate polio. Farrow has received several awards for her humanitarian work. She has traveled to Darfur several times for humanitarian efforts, first in 2004. Her third trip was in 2007, with a film crew engaged in making the documentary Darfur: On Our Watch. Though she has been critical of the Roman Catholic Church (such as for the Pope's failure to intervene in the genocide in Rwanda). Farrow is a devout Catholic and maintained in a 2013 interview with Piers Morgan that she had not "lost her faith in God" - According to court testimony, on 4 August 1992, Allen visited Farrow's farm in Bridgewater, Connecticut, while she was out grocery shopping. Could we, uh... talk to Colonel Kurtz?. The following day, August 5, a babysitter informed Farrow that she had witnessed Allen behaving strangely with the couple's then-se7en-year-old adoptive daughter, Dylan. When Farrow asked Dylan about the alleged incident, Dylan responded that Allen had touched her "private part" while the 2 were alone in the attic of the home. Allen was informed of the accusations on August 6. La plume de ma tante. A week later, on August 13, Allen sued for full custody of his biological son, Satchel, and two of Farrow's adopted children, Dylan and Moses, with whom Allen had assumed a parental role. Your mother's in here, Karras. Do you recognize my voice?. In 2013, Moses Farrow publicly asserted that Mia had coached her children into beliebling stories she made up about Allen - Would you like to leave a message?. Yes, my fuhrer. Sturgeon is the common name for the 27 species of fish belonging to the family Acipenseridae and was formally elected to succeed Salmond - One evening, Diane decides to host a party, ruining Lane's plans with Peter arrives early and confesses to Stephanie that he has wanted to be alone with her for a long time. Outside, there is an electrical storm, and the lights go out, at the ancestral home of the family of George Washington, at the heels of a horse to the Elms at Smithfield. Over the moors. I think it might be helpful if I gave you some background on the different personalities Regan has manifested. We are on a sullen Misty moor.
Last Edit: 11 Oct 2019 19:33 by Ghost Dog.

Order of the Rising Sun 11 Oct 2019 19:43 #66

• Ghost Dog
I Was a Spy.
Laura Interrogation Scene - Theatrical.

Laura, the British code name for the World War I Belgian spy - Marthe Mathilde Cnockaert (28 October 18928 January 1966), later Marthe McKenna, was a spy for the United Kingdom and its allies during the First World War - New York City Police Department detective Mark McPherson is investigating the murder of a highly successful advertising executive, Laura Hunt, killed by a shotgun blast to the face just inside the doorway of her apartment. He first interviews charismatic newspaper columnist Waldo Lydecker, an imperious, effete dandy, who relates how he met Laura and became her mentor. She had become his platonic friend and steady companion and he used his considerable fame, influence and connections to advance her career. Release date 1944 October 11 - American artillery began to pound the city of Aachen, firing an estimated 5,000 shells, or over 169 short tons (153 t) of explosives; it was also subjected to intense bombardment by American aircraft - The U.S. Air Force bombed Okinawa.

A 10 Tuvan akşa bill - To Have and Have Not Official Trailer HD

1138 – A massive earthquake strikes Aleppo; it is one of the most destructive EQ's ever. The first mention of a 230,000 death toll was by Ibn Taghribirdi in the 15th century - World-weary Harry Morgan operates a small fishing-boat, the Queen Conch, in Fort-de-France, on the French colony of Martinique. It is not long since the fall of France and the island is controlled by pro-German Vichy France. Harry makes a modest living chartering his fishing boat to tourists, along with his unofficial mate Eddie, is Harry's close friend and one time trusted co-worker, but he has of late become an alcoholic. The island is a tinder-box of dissent, harboring many people sympathetic to Free France - A secret Hungarian delegation signed a ceasefire agreement in Moscow. Hungary agreed to declare war on Germany and give up all territory gained since 1937 - The Soviet 2nd Ukrainian Front captured Cluj and Szeged and the Tuvan People's Republic is annexed by the Soviets. Fritz Feßmann, 30, German military officer is killed near Tilsit by a Soviet shell - While the American offensive on the Boronia hills is stopped by the tenacious opposition of the Wehrmacht in Livergnano and at Monte Battaglia, on Romagna the British, Indians and Canadians troops pass the Rubicon on many points, directed to Cesena; the New Zealanders conquer Gatteo in the Italian region Emilia-Romagna. The Via Aemilia was completed in 187 BC and connected at Rimini with the Via Flaminia to Rome, which had been completed 33 years earlier. The road was used as part of the individual cycling event for the 1960 Summer Olympics in Rome Closing September 11.
Last Edit: 11 Oct 2019 19:47 by Ghost Dog.

Order of the Rising Sun 12 Oct 2019 19:11 #67

• Ghost Dog
Guide Dog.

Akita Inu.

Hachiko, a golden brown Akita, was born on 10 November 1923 at a farm located in Ōdate, Akita Prefecture, Japan. In 1924, Hidesaburō Ueno, a professor in the agriculture department at the Tokyo Imperial University, took Hachikō as a pet and brought him to live in Shibuya, Tokyo. Ueno would commute daily to work, and Hachikō would leave the house to greet him at the end of each day at the nearby Shibuya Station. The pair continued the daily routine until 21 May 1925, when Ueno did not return. The professor had suffered a cerebral hemorrhage, while he was giving a lecture, and died without ever returning to the train station in which Hachikō waited.
Old Hachiko Scene - Ten Years And Still Waiting HD..

Each day, for the next nine years, nine months and 15 days, Hachikō awaited Ueno's return, appearing precisely when the train was due at the station. Hachikō died on 8 March 1935 at the age of 11. He was found on a street in Shibuya. Afterwards, Hachikō's remains were cremated and his ashes were buried in Aoyama Cemetery, Minato, Tokyo where they rest beside those of Hachikō's beloved master, Professor Ueno. Although at one time confined to the southern United States, heartworm has now spread to nearly all locations where its mosquito vector is found. Animals have always been regarded in Buddhist thought as sentient beings. Furthermore, animals possess Buddha nature (according to the Mahāyāna school) and therefore potential for enlightenment.

Arnaut Blowing Smoke in His Dog's Nose.

For many Hindus, who make up nearly 80 percent of India's 1.3 billion strong population, the cow is a sacred animal - The Buddha expounded that sentient beings currently living in the animal realm have been our mothers, brothers, sisters, fathers, children, friends in past rebirths. The first Buddhist monarch of India, Ashoka, includes in his Edicts an expression of concern for the number of animals that had been killed for his meals, and expresses an intention to put an end to this killing. Throughout history, humans believed in a God-given right to treat nonhuman animals with cruelty; however, some individuals, like Leonardo da Vinci for example, who once purchased caged birds in order to set them free, were concerned. His notebooks also record his anger with the fact that humans used their dominance to raise animals for slaughter. Horse meat was eaten in large amounts during the 1870 Siege of Paris, when it was included in haute cuisine menus - Ain't smelled nothing like it. The sound of it. Those bloody horses screaming. Black clouds of flies buzzing. Legs furiously pumping - The Scottish SPCA is warning dog owners to be vigilant after 3 dogs were apparently poisoned in Alexandra Park in Glasgow - Passive cruelty is typified by cases of neglect, in which the cruelty is a lack of action rather than the action itself. We are thankful the biscuits were found by a member of the public before an animal got hurt. As a general practice, dog meat has never been a mainstream part of the Korean diet throughout the nation's history. Worldwide meat overconsumption is another factor that contributes to the miserable situation of farm animals - During World War II the Akita was also cross ed with German Shepherds in an attempt to save them from the wartime government order for all non-military dogs to be culled. The story of Hachikō, the most revered Akita of all time, helped push the Akita into the international dog world. The first of the 5 precepts bans the taking of life - Richard Kuklinski claimed that he first killed in 1949 at the age of 13 or 14, allegedly using a closet clothes-hanging rod to bludgeon a neighborhood boy who had bullied and teased him - Eventually, Hachikō's legendary faithfulness became a national symbol of loyalty, particularly to the person and institution of Emperors.

Order of the Rising Sun 12 Oct 2019 21:18 #68

• Ghost Dog
Scout Dog.
Scent and Hearing.

Augustine G. Acuna, Vietnam Combat Artists Program, CAT II, 1966-67.

The Way of the Samurai is found in death. Meditation on inevitable death should be performed daily - Staff Sergeant Pendleton disregarding his grievous wound, ordered his men to remain where they were, and with a supply of handgrenades he slowly and painfully worked his way forward alone. During the retreat operations, after the period of the Ossola Republic, Alfredo was ambushed. Di Dio was caught by German soldiers during an inspection of the positions of the partisans and fell under enemy fire together with Colonel Attilio Moneta - Angela was born in Plymouth, Devon, into a working-class family. Her father, John, was a Royal Marine. Rippon's Scottish mother, Edna, worked at a fine china company called Lawley's and was a seamstress.
Japanese Army vs Sniper.

Canadian Arctic explorer Henry Larsen reached Vancouver after sailing from Halifax, Nova Scotia through the Northwest Passage in just 86 days - After graduating in economics and commerce, Renzo obtained at the University of Bologna, Imbeni began his political career within the Italian Communist Party - Yakima is a city in and the county seat of Yakima County, Washington, and the state's 11th-largest city by population, and Indian Reservation is located south of the city- The Japanese initially buried Yang's beheaded body carelessly in the wild. It was then rumored that the Japanese commander-in-chief in the area, General Shōtoku Nozoe (野副昌德), was having knightmares and feared that it was Jingyu's Ghost. It isn't ordinary flight information, Peter.

Juno Reactor - Song For Ancestors - Witchcraft's intelligence is genuine!.

Andrew Allison Haldane (22 August 1917), known as Andy and nicknamed "Ack-Ack", was an officer in the United States Marine Corps in the Pacific theatre during World War II, and one of the most revered figures in the history of the U.S. Marines - Romus Burgin, another mortar-man in Company "K", also speaks highly of Captain Haldane in his book, Islands of the Damned: A Marine at War in the Pacific. He was as well liked as any officer I knew. I never heard him raise his voice at any man. He was firm, but he was a gentleman, and compassionate - The British des-troyer Loyal G15 struck a mine in the Tyrrhenian Sea and was rendered a constructive total loss - The attacks of the American Fifth Army are stopped at Mount Cavallara; the offensive to Bologna is temporarily suspended, at 20 kilometers by the target - When Third Battalion arrived to relieve the Second Battalion on Hill 140, Everybody was warning them not to show their heads over the top. Jap snipers on the far side were alert, and deadly. But someone needed to see what was beyond the hill in order to direct the battalion's fire....Second Battalion's own machine gunners were dug in so low, they could hardly see what they were shooting at. They had to sight their guns by looking under the barrels. This was not satisfactory to Captain Haldane, who was himself an old machine gunner. He slithered forward a few feet and cautiously raised his head. Everybody heard a sharp thwack and knew instantly what it meant. Those who were close enough said his head just exploded. There was no point in even calling for a corpsman. Place of burial Section 12 Site 5367 Arlington National Cemetery. A man's whole life is a succession of moment after moment. You wanna try it when we go out on the lake?
Last Edit: 12 Oct 2019 21:55 by Ghost Dog.

Order of the Rising Sun 17 Oct 2019 23:44 #69

• Ghost Dog
Cos I eats all mi Spinach.
Popeye.
I'm Mean Foaming like a wave - It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra HD.

Smithy didn't do a very good job. Did Karla want you take over the Circus?. Japan had conquered the Philippines in 1942. Controlling it was vital for Japan's survival in World War II because it commanded sea routes to Borneo and Sumatra by which rubber and petroleum were shipped to Japan. And it?s the foooking rubber in it that gets you off. Within a minute, Harry's lost his rag, reached out for the nearest thing at hand, the Battle of Leyte began when American forces and Filipino guerrillas under the command of General Douglas MacArthur launched an amphibious invasion of the Gulf of Leyte in the Philippines. Ley ley ley. Mary Joan Peppler is a retired American volleyball player and coach. Japanese troop strength on Leyte was estimated by U.S. intelligence at 20,000; mostly of the 16th Division under Lieutenant General Shiro Makino - Churchill and Stalin discuss the progress of the war in Europe and its brutality. Before I dye and they lay me to rest, I will always smoke Soap Bar, that's the best, which happened to be a 15 inch black rubber cock. Tonight! Something will come for Simon and the girl! Now that was seen as a pleasant way to go.
Last Edit: 17 Oct 2019 23:56 by Ghost Dog.

Order of the Rising Sun 19 Oct 2019 21:52 #70

• Ghost Dog
Wanted Dread and Alive.
The Next Karate Kid (1994) Julie's Training Scene.

The Cuba-Florida Hurricane made landfall at Sarasota, Florida and moved north. The U.S. Se7enth Army captured Bruyères, liberated from German occupation by Japanese-American soldiers of the 442nd Regimental Combat Team. Encompassing 89 points of interest, the "Peace and Freedom Trail" highlights the actions of the 442nd RCT and their campaign to free Bruyères from German occupation during World War II - U-957 collided with a German merchant ship at Lofoten, Norway and withdrawn from service two days later as a result of the damage sustained, she was taken to England where she was broken up - We left with 72 men in our platoon and came back with 19, Believe it or not, you know what killed most of us?
George McCrae (1974) Rock Your Baby. I see what the killer sees. What, like a psychic?.

Kőnig in 1911 teaching nomography, analysis situs, set theory, real numbers and functions, and graph theory. During this time Dénes was a guest speaker giving a mathematics lecture for architecture and chemistry students, he committed suicide to evade persecution from the Nazis being a Hungarian Jew - On 11 September 1987, just after Tosh had returned to his home in Jamaica, a three-man gang came to his house on motorcycles and demanded money. Tosh replied that he did not have any with him but the gang did not believe him. They stayed at his residence for several hours and tortured Tosh in an attempt to extort money from him. Over the hours, as various associates of Tosh arrived to visit him, they were also taken hostage by the gunmen.
Doc Holiday and Johnny Ringo Latin Translated - Tombstone.

The gunmen became more and more frustrated, especially the chief thug, Dennis "Leppo" Lobban, a man whom Tosh had previously befriended and tried to help find work after a long jail sentence. Tosh said he did not have any money in the house, after which Lobban and the fellow gunmen began opening fire in a reckless manner. Tosh was shot twice in the head and killed. Herbalist Wilton "Doc" Brown and disc jockey Jeff 'Free I' Dixon also died as a result of wounds sustained during the robbery. Several others in the house were wounded, including Tosh's common law wife Andrea Marlene Brown, Free I's wife Yvonne ("Joy"); Tosh's drummer Carlton "Santa" Davis, and musician Michael Robinson. Our own rifle. Practically every one of our dead was found with his (M16) torn down next to him where he had been trying to fix it. Have charity towards the world, my pet.
Marine Corps Rifleman, Vietnam - Peter Tosh (1979) Buk-In-Hamm Palace.

The Fourth Moscow Conference, known for its code name Tolstoy, was a meeting in Moscow between Churchill and Stalin. The chief representatives for the Soviet Union at the conference were Joseph, the Soviet leader, and Vyache slav Molotov the Soviet foreign minister. The UK principal representatives were Winston Churchill , and the British Foreign Secretary Anthony Eden. The United Kingdom CIGS, Field Marshal Sir Alan Brooke was also present as were the United States ambassador to Moscow, Averell Harriman, and General John R. Deane, head of the United States Military Mission in Moscow as observers. Also at the conference were delegations from both the London-based Polish government in Exile and Provisional Polish communist government based in Lublin. Stalin agreed that the Soviet Union will enter war against Japan, and the British agreed to return to the Soviet Union all former Soviet citizens who had been liberated from the Germans - Kevin Reardon Lloyd (28 March 19492 May 1998) was an English actor, best known for portraying DC Alfred "Tosh" Lines in Thames Television's The Bill and was the brother of ITN reporter Terry Lloyd who was killed in the Iraq War in 2003. - A total of 300 people were killed in the storm. A young Irish boy readies a Molotov cocktail (poor man's grenade) during the Battle of the Bogside in Derry Northern Ireland. - The rioting erupted at the end of an Apprentice Boys parade which was passing along the city walls, past the Catholic Bogside. Unlike profiling serial killers, writing is a lonely and depressing profession. The Eleusinian Mysteries were the earliest and most famous of the mystery cults and lasted for over a millennium. On 14 June 2017, a fire broke out in the 24-storey Grenfell Tower block of flats in North Kensington, West London. When they found Carbone in the meat truck, he was frozen so stiff it took them three days to thaw him out for the autopsy. I've been given the gift of insight, of seeing in the dark and seeing into the darkness of men's hearts and minds. All right, Tinkerbell.
Last Edit: 19 Oct 2019 21:56 by Ghost Dog.

Order of the Rising Sun 20 Oct 2019 20:52 #71

• Ghost Dog
People of the Philippines.
Supertramp I have returned The Americans.

Let's understand each other. I sang the first hymn when the stars were born. Douglas MacArthur made a speech from a portable radio set at Leyte that began the began. The Cleveland East Ohio Gas Explosion occurred on the afternoon of Friday 20 October 1944. The resulting gas leak, explosion and fires killed 130 people and destroyed a one-square-mile area of the east side, calculated to equal a 2.43 kt TNT explosion or 1/6 of the Hiroshima atomic bomb, many of whom were at home cleaning in preparation for the coming Sabbath On Canaan's Side.
The Americans 3x02 Baggage.

The Americans gang is a large street gang and organized crime group based in Cape Flats area of Cape Town, although related to, other Cape Flats gangs that also use the "American" name such as the Young & Ugly Americans. A leading research group in South Africa released the results of a survey where one in four men admitted to having committed rape and nearly half admitted to raping more than one person -Athlone is a suburb located to the east of the city centre on the Cape Flats, south of the N2 highway that runs through Port Elizabeth, East London and Durban to Ermelo along the Indian Ocean coast of the country..Paul Kraus was born in and survived a Nazi forced labour camp during World War II - Athlone is also the home of the Trojan Horse Memorial, a reminder, when 3 anti -apartheid protesters were killed and 15 others wounded in a police ambush and the Athlone School for the Blind. Are we having a communication problem?. Every 3 hours a woman is murdered in South Africa. London murders are a symptom of knife crime 'epidemic' across UK..Something my granddad used to tell us. You know Macumba Grif ? Abbott Vodou..Adam who had been wearing orange girls' shorts, was trafficked to the United Klingdom for a multi ritual sacrifice, the pathologists usual report into Milligan's death discounted the possibility of murder.

They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. David Bowie - Let's Dance.

Operation Pheasant also known as the Liberation of North Brabant began - an offensive in the Netherlands which supported the ongoing Battle of the Scheldt. It also broke the German positions which had defended the region along its canals and rivers - The Belgrade Offensive ended in Partisan/Soviet victory when the capture of Belgrade itself was completed. Guatemalan President Juan Federico Ponce Vaides was overthrown by a popular uprising - William Hugh Albright (born in Gary, Indiana - IED 17 September 1998) was an American composer, pianist and organist. David Paul Mancuso (14 November 2016) was an American disc jockey who created the popular "by invitation only" parties in New York City, which later became known as "The Loft". On 10 August, a body was discovered in a black bed sheet in a black bag in the loft of the home of Tia's grandmother, after police visited it for the 4th time. At the Schola Cantorum, Charles Bordes introduced Gabriel Grovlez to Gregorian Chant and the music of the Renaissance. Get Some In! is a British TV sitcom about National Service life in the Royal Air Force - The Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread. The Dennisons were an English Merseybeat band, that emerged from the Liverpool scene in the early 1960s. Despite their background, and a couple of minor hit singles, they failed to achieve more than a local following and were unable to find a footing on the British Invasion. However, in 1963, Bob Wooler stated that "The Dennisons have created the biggest impact in Liverpool since the Beatles". 55 sightings were reported by members of the public, but none was substantiated - The band's drummer, Clive Hornby, later became the actor best known for portraying Jack Sugden in British soap opera Emmerdale. The Americans is a historical novel written by John Jakes and originally published in 1979, and is the 8th and last book in The Kent Family Chronicles. His funeral took place on 15 July 2008 at Rawdon Crematorium in Leeds. The total length of the road is 2255 kilometres. It's a long road. May I ask, you fellas use that to what, talk to each other?.He just has a good publicist, that's all, in his flat on Black Lion Lane.
Last Edit: 20 Oct 2019 21:22 by Ghost Dog.

Order of the Rising Sun 23 Oct 2019 21:57 #72

• Ghost Dog
Hail Mary, full of grace , the Lord is with thee.

Maya What will they tell the Circus. It's been gold!.

42 BCLiber ators' civil war -Mark Antony and Octavian decisively defeat Brutus's army. Again , as soon as we were in the open , the Spandau’s opened up on us. The 2 guys either side of me were both hit- Mike Harding's father, Louis Arthur "Curly", a navigator in the RAF, was killed in the Second World War, a few weeks before his son's birth . He is of Irish ancestry on his mother's side, he was replaced by Mark Radcliffe after 15 years service for the BBC, saying the only timBob rang him was to sack him. I had built the programme from 70,000 listeners to 860,000 listeners. Filmed in front of a capacity audience at Leeds City Varieties Theatre during his 1992 Tour - June 2 – In a national referendum Denmark rejects the Maastricht Treaty by a narrow margin - 3 - Patrick Peyton ( 9 January 1909), also known as "The Rosary Priest", was an Irish Roman Catholic priest and promoter of the Rosary - 6 - DeAndre Rashaun Hopkins is an American football wide receiver for the Houston Texans. Control recruited you , didn't he?
Mike Harding At Leeds City Varieties.

7 - The Beverley Sisters style was loosely modelled on that of their American counterparts, the Andrews Sisters. You're so hot you make me wish I was a lesbian. Photographer Jock Ware encouraged them to audition for BBC Radio Little Drummer Boy Lee Rigby was off duty and walking along Wellington Street when he was attacked. Adebolajo and Adebowale ran him down with a car, then used knives and a cleaver to stab and hack him to death. The Killers are of Nigerian descent, raised as Christians, and converted to Islam. You wanna watch Vinny? - 8 – The first World Oceans Day is celebrated, coinciding with the Earth Summit held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - June 10–26 – Sweden hosts the UEFA Euro 1992 football tournament, which is won by Denmark. The suitcase has large writing on it, a name and birthdate and the German word (orphan) Waisenkind. What they tell the Circus, they'll be telling the Kremlin. Out of the darkness came a long, drawn-out sound like a Cuckooooooo. . .
Stigmata - Mary, Mary - Chumbawamba .

I know that Moscow has planted a mole, and I know it is 1 of 5 men - I'm asking you, this guy, how many people did he kill?. Hanička "Hana" Brady (born Bradyová; 16 May 1931) was a Czechoslovakian Jewish girl murdered in the gas chambers at German concentration camp at Auschwitz -The Allies recognized the Provisional Government of the French Republic as the legitimate government of France - U-985 struck a mine at Lista, Norway and was withdrawn from service - The Battle between U.S./Australian and Japanese forces at Leyte Gulf in the Philippines, possibly the largest naval battle in history. The Japanese cruisers Atago and Maya were sunk off Palawan by the American submarines Darter and Dace, respectively.

1739 – The War of Jenkins' Ear - Darter (SS-227), "Down the Ways, elvis " 6 June 1943.

Charles Glover Barkla FRS FRSE (born in Widnes, England 7 June 1877 ) to John Martin Barkla, a secretary for the Atlas Chemical Company, and Sarah Glover, daughter of a watchmaker. Barkla was a British physicist , and the winner of the Nob el Prize in Physics in 1917 for his work in X-ray spectroscopy and related areas in the study of X-rays (Roentgen rays), named after the German scientist Wilhelm Röntgen, who discovered it on 8 November 1895 - 25 – Oscar Hammerstein opens the Olympia Theatre - 1992 July 10 - All 3 women decide to take revenge on him together. Kate spikes his smoothies with estrogen pills to swell his nipples; has their dog lick his toothbrush before soaking it in their toilet; and adds hair-remo val cream into his Borax shampoo. I went to Auschwitz in 1999 and asked for a loan of some children's items. I specifically asked for a shoe, this little shoe, and I asked for a suitcase - consisting of the exposure of the women’s ovaries and the men’s testicles to X-rays - Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb. You know that song, Baba O'Riley? Its my favorite song. A world at prayer is a world at peace. You know who wrote that?..Rod, Jane & Freddy...
Last Edit: 23 Oct 2019 22:04 by Ghost Dog.

Order of the Rising Sun 24 Oct 2019 20:36 #73

• Ghost Dog
Loose Lips sink ships Shhhh!.
Shōji - Moonraker- Bond vs. Jaws.

Nishimura was from Akita prefecture in the northern Tōhoku region of Japan. He was a graduate of the 39th class of the Imperial Japanese Naval Academy in 1911, ranking 21st out of 148 cadets. Near the end of the war, Nishimura was named the commander of the "Southern Force" in "Operation Sho-Go", aimed at a final and decisive naval battle against the US Navy in the Philippines. Nishimura's Force "C" consisted of battleships Fusō and Yamashiro, heavy cruiser Mogami, and destroyers Shigure, Michishio, Asagumo, and Yamagumo. In the Surigao Strait between Leyte and Dinagat Islands on the evening of 24 October 1944, he contacted the U.S. 7th Fleet under Rear Admiral Jesse Oldendorf, which consisted of 6 battleships, 8 cruisers, 29 destroyers, and 39 motor torpedo boats. Nishimura's force was crushed when the Americans crossed the Japanese "T". Nishimura was killed during the battle when his flagship, the Yamashiro, was sunk after being hit multiple times from the U.S. battleships.
Crossing the T -You're So Vain Carly Simon, definitely my favorite sin. . .

It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio - The Surigao Strait is crossed by numerous ferries that transport goods and people between Visayas and Mindanao and was named after Solibao, a Negrito chieftain, Ferdinand Magellan and his crew were the first Europeans to sail through the strait. Viktor Prokopenko (Віктор Прокопенко) (18 August 2007) was a Ukrainian soccer player and coach, and later worked in Russia. The Prophecy.

Look at Me - Jingle Jangle here's the Jailer. How could I... how could I ever imagine...?

The Daksa executions, refers to men, accused of collaborat ion on the Cr-oatian island of Daksa, near daka daka Dubrovnik - The American aircraft carrier USS Princeton was crippled by a kamikaze aircraft attack and was scuttled. Japanese destroyer Wakaba was bombed and sunk by American aircraft from USS Franklin. Musashi was bombed and sunk in the Sibuyan Sea by U.S. aircraft Louis Renault (12 February 1877) was a French industrialist, one of the founders of Renault and a pioneer of the automobile industry. During World War I his factories contributed massively to the war effort notably so by the creation and manufacture of the first effective tank: the Renault FT tank and competed fiercely with André Citroën, whom he called "le petit Juif" ("the little Jew"), growing increasingly paranoid and reclusive at the same time, and deeply concerned about the rising power of Communism and labour unions, eventually retreating to his country estate, a castle on the river Seine near Rouen, and that "a nun at Fresnes testified that she saw Renault collapse after being hit over the head by a jailer wielding a helmet.

Order of the Rising Sun 25 Oct 2019 15:45 #74

• Ghost Dog
2 Histoire chanson d'amour.
The Stranglers It only takes 2 to Tang o.

285 (or 286) – Execution of Saints Crispin and Crispinian during the reign of Diocletian, now the patron saints of leather workers, curriers, and shoemakers in the Lakes- On his return to Edinburgh with Queen Mary early in 1567, Darnley took residence in the Old Provost's lodging, a 2-storey house within the church quadrangle - For extraordinary heroism in action against phowerful units of the Japanese Fleet during the Battle off Samar, Morison observed the mighty gunfire of the Third Fleet's Battle Line, greater than that of the whole Japanese Navy, was never brought into action except to finish off one or 2 crippled light ships. Ren Zhengfei is a Chinese entrepreneur and engineer - Donald Campbell Clark Ford (born in Linlithgow, West Lothian) best remembered for his 11-year playing stint with Heart of Mid lothian - The 14th Army of the Soviet Karelian Front captured the Norwegian town of Kirkenes. Launched: 17 August 1943 USS Tang (SS-306) was sunk by one of her own torpedoes near Formosa. Father Petar Perica (27 June 1881, in Kotišina near Makarska in Daksa) was a Croatian Roman Catholic Jesuit priest. Can You Dig It?
That Ditch - The Warriors (1979) One Gang Could Run This City HD.

Fred Housego (born in Dundee, Scotland) is a former London taxi driver who became a TV and radio personality and presenter after winning the BBC television quiz Mastermind - John Roy Anderson was born on 25 October 1944 in Accrington, a town in Lancashire in north west England. His fatherAlbert was from Glasgow, Scotland and served in the army in the entertainment division and later worked as a salesman; his mother Kathleen was of Irish and French ancestrye and grew up on Norfolk Street with brothers Tony and Stuart, and sister Joy- Tan Sri Dato' Seri Azizan bin Abdul Razak (26 September 2013) was a Malaysian politician and had 14 children from 2 marriages - Ren's eldest daughter, Meng Wanzhou, is deputy chairperson and chief financial officer of Huawei - Mary Catherine "Taffy" Nivert Danoff (born in Washington, D.C.) is an American songwriter and singer. She is best known for being a member of the Starland Vocal Band. Peter. You could not watch even one hour with Fake Krist ? There is no need to be afraid, Kemp.

What's that? Is that the Blair Witch? No, it's Heather, taking the Piss.

Suddenly I realized the power I held, the power to rule, to make the world grovel at my feet.

Haruhiko Kuroda, is the 31st and current Governor of the Bank of Japan. Ren's ties with the Chinese military and Communist Party have been cited by the Indian government as a security concern in not allowing Huawei to win certain contracts in India - The most intense fighting of the Battle of Leyte Gulf was waged, including the Battle off Samar in the centermost action. The Japanese lost the aircraft carriers Chitose, Chiyoda and Zuikaku, battleships Fusō and Yamashiro, cruisers Chikuma, Chōkai and Suzuya and the destroyers Akizuki, Asagumo, Michishio, Wakaba and Yama gumo. The Americans lost the escort carr iers Gambier Bay and St. Lo and destroyers Hoel and Johnston. Lo was the first of 47 ships to be sunk by kamikaze attacks during the war - Chester James Carville Jr, the oldest of 8 children, was born in Carville, Louisiana, the son of Lucille (née Normand), a former school teacher who sold World Book Encyclopedia door-to-door postmaster as well as owner of a general store. The town of Carville was named after his paternal grandfather, Louis Arthur Carville, the postmaster. Carville attended Ascension Catholic High School in Donaldsonville, Percy and spent 2 years serving in the United States Marine Corps, achieving the rank of Corporal - Most of Yamaha's drums are manufactured at 2 different locations in Asia. Yama is a god of death, the south direction, and the underworld, belonging to an early stratum of Rigvedic Hindu deities. Anderson dropped the "h" from his first name in 1970 - Kati Kovács, is a Ferenc Liszt and Kossuth Award-winning Hungarian pop-rock singer. In 74 she won the Castlebar Song Contest in Ireland with the song Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue. You Know when you've been Shalomd.
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2019 15:56 by Ghost Dog.

Order of the Rising Sun 26 Oct 2019 00:07 #75

• Ghost Dog
A Series of Unfortunate Events-Inferno-Purgatorio-Paradiso.
Princess Beatrice in 1868-Somethings' Gotten hold ofmy heart R & J.

The Battle of Leyte Gulf ended in decisive Allied victory. On the final day of the battle the Japanese lost the cruisers Abukuma, Kinu and Noshiro, destroyers Hayashimo, Nowaki and Uranami (10 of 24) and submarine I-26. The total number of cases on most versions of Deal or No Deal number of counties in the Republic of spacetime dimensions in bosonic Iris string theory, it was business as usual after the successful 26th Olympiad in Thessaloniki 1984. 19° Grand Pontiff Brother of the Trail. I think we're alone now.

The atomic number of Iron Man. Big man in a suit of armour. Would you like a free one? .

Beatrice was born (14 April 1857 at Buckingham Palace, the 5th daughter and youngest of the nine children of the reigning British monarch, Queen Victoria, and her husband, Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (later the Prince Consort). From birth, Beatrice became a favoured child. The elder favourite daughter of Prince Albert, the Princess Royal, was about to take up residence in Germany with her new husband, Frederick ("Fritz") of Prussia. Although her marriage hopes had been dealt another blow, while attending Louis's wedding at Darmstadt, Beatrice fell in love with Prince Henry, who returned her affections. Beatrice and Henry were married at Saint Mildred's Church at Whippingham, near Osborne, on 23 July 1885. Beatrice, who wore her mother's bridal veil of Honiton lace, was escorted by the Queen and Beatrice's eldest brother, the Prince of Wales. In Hindu astronomy, the Grrreat Square of Pegasus contained the 26th & 27th lunar mansions.

I'm Heather. I'm Meg. Your bath is ready, Sir James.
Will we see you again? Well, I am the celestial virgin of the sacred altar..You bet!

Beatrice Scarlet, the apothecary’s daughter, has found a position at St Mary Magdalene’s Refuge for fallen women. But when se7en girls sent to his factory disappear, Beatrice is uneasy. It's a hell of a thing, killin' a man. Take away all he's got, and all he's ever gonna have. The body is compared to a guest house; it is a place to stay for just a short time; in fact, my chief claim to fame is, perhaps, my “glacier curry...I have chosen 4 messengers of death, 4 horsemen of my created apocalypse, 4carriers of the plague who will infect their miserable brethren. I think we must tell the police that Griffin's disappeared....

Order of the Rising Sun 27 Oct 2019 00:36 #76

• Ghost Dog
Ungarischer Handel.
Anything Can Happen Major General Strangler.

312 – Constantine is said to have received his famous Vision of the Cross - I'd like to report a Truck driver who's been endangering my life. The Weaver stance is a shotter technique for handguns - Walter R. Weaver was born in Charleston, South Carolina on February 23, 1885, while his father, Erasmus M. Weaver, Jr., was assigned to The Citadel as a Professor of Military Science. In 1911 Weaver married Elizabeth K. Johnson (1891-1978), the daughter of a railroad executive. Orb-weaver spiders or araneids are members of the spider family Araneidae. They are the most common group of builders of spiral wheel-shaped webs often found in gardens, fields and forests. "Orb" can in English mean "circular". Judith was brought up by a well-to-do Jewish family. She completed her Abitur and began studies in music in the hopes of becoming a pianist. Now she's up above my head.
Spider-Man 2 - Cafe Kidnapping Scene.

Hanging by a little thread. On the 27th of October 1944, after some hesitation, the Canadians decide to liberate Bergen op Zoom. Generally, orb-weaving spiders are 3-clawed builders of flat webs with sticky spiral capture silk - Judith Ann Jance is an American author of mystery novels. She writes at least three series of novels, centering on retired Seattle Police Department Detective J. P. Beaumont, Arizona County Sheriff Joanna Brady, and former Los Angeles news anchor turned mystery solver Ali Reynolds - Gabriel, German forces capture Banská Bystrica during Slovak National Uprising thus bringing it to an end - U-1060 Commissioned: 15 May 1943 was damaged in the North Sea by British aircraft and was grounded and wrecked near Brønnøysund - Japanese destroyers Fujinami and Shiranui were sunk north of Oloilo, Panay by U.S. aircraft. What's the Matter with Helen?. It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then. Three geese in a flock one flew east one flew west. Some of you know me already!..

The Mummy (1932) Save Me, Frank - Forces from 53rd (Welsh) Infantry HD.

Hell Bill, let's take this shalom'd place - The city's official name is a contraction of the Dutch des Hertogen van outen bosch—"the Duke's forest".The Weaver Hills are a small range of hills in north east Staffordshire, England -Weaver was assigned as Chief of the Supply Group in the Office of the Director of the Army Air Service. He then continued to aid the war effort as a consultant with the Aviation Corporation, a manufacturer of airplanes and airplane parts and bright green-colored vinyl on 11 September.. Dokumacılar my ya mu lord (Translation: Weavers)is a terrorist organisation part of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant active in Turkey.The organisation, thought to have been formed of around 60 Turkish militants who joined ISIL, was linked to both the 2015 Diyarbakır rally bombings that killed 4 people on 5 June. The group has allegedly participated in the unsuccessful fight against the YPG forces during the offensive against the town of Tell Abyad in Syria. The Suruç bombing took place in Şanlıurfa Province in Turkey at approximately 12:00 local time on 20 July 2015, outside the Amara Culture Centre. 33 people were killed and 104 were reported injured. The province is famous for its Abrahamic sites such as Balıklıgöl, where Prophet Abraham was cast by Nimrod into fire that is believed to have turned to water, and Mevlid-i Halil Mosque where Abraham was born in the cave next to the mosque Weaver is an alternate history and SF novel by British writer Stephen Baxter. Among the forces were members of 3 battalions of the Royal Welch Fusiliers, soldiers from the Welch Regiment, and also the Monmouthshire Regiment. The city and surrounding area, known locally as Den Bosch, saw allied forces enter the freed city on 27 October, 1944 after fierce fighting. A tour of duty in Belfast would've done you the world of good.
Last Edit: 27 Oct 2019 01:42 by Ghost Dog.

Order of the Rising Sun 01 Nov 2019 23:36 #77

• Ghost Dog
This fellow obviously knows what he's talking about.
Dr. Dolittle (1998) Trailer.

On 1 November 1944, a United States Army Air Forces-13 Superfortress conducted the first flight by an Allied aircraft over the Tokyo region of Japan since the Doolittle Raid in April 1942. This photo reconnaissance sortie returned with 7000 photographs which helped with planning air raids on Japan during the last months of World War II. Attempts by Japanese air units and anti-aircraft gun batteries to shoot down the F-13 failed, as the available fighter aircraft and guns could not reach the high altitude at which it operated -Oscar Temaru was born at Faa'a on the island of Tahiti. He was educated in Faa'a and Papeete, where he received a thorough religious education. He was born to a Tahitian father and a Cook Island Māori mother, and has stated that he has Chinese ancestry - National Route 13 is a highway in Japan on the island of Honshū which runs from Fukushima to Akita City in Akita Prefecture Length: 306.1 kilometres (190.2 mi) - I expected a little maturity, I expect you to face this situation like an adul.

Mutiny on the Bounty (1962) Just Another Way of Dying - USS Abner Read (DD-526) July 1943 Scene.

Launched: 18 August 1942 - The American destroyer Abner Read was sunk in the Leyte Gulf by a Japanese kamikaze attack. At 13:52, a tremendous internal explosion occurred , causing her to list about 10° to starboard and to sink by the stern. At 14:15, Abner Read rolled over on her starboard side and sank stern first. Destroyers quickly came to the aid of survivors and rescued all but 22 members of Abner Read′s crew - Richard Samet "Kinky" Friedman is an American singer, songwriter, novelist, humorist, politician, defender of stray animals, and former columnist for Texas Monthly - The British frigate Whitaker was torpedoed and damaged off Malin Head, Ireland by German submarine U-483 and rendered a constructive total loss - A 2006 report by Serge Brammertz indicated that DNA evidence collected from the crime scene suggests that the assassination might be the act of a young male suicide bomber. Hariri was well regarded among international leaders, for example, he was a close friend of French President Jacques Chirac - Frequently described as the greatest professional wrestling manager of all time, Bobby was known for his skill in elevating villainous on-screen talent by drawing negative reactions for himself and his wrestlers from the crowd. Heenan also served as a color commentator and is remembered for his on-screen repartee with Gorilla Monsoon. But when he heard what was theoretically possible, that I could create one day not his son, not even a carbon-copy but another original, he was thrilled by the idea!. When they arrive at the sanitarium, a comedy of errors ensues, it seems that the mild-mannered Elwood's delusion has had a strange influence on the staff, including sanitarium director Dr. Chumley..With a sample of Mozart's blood, and the women, someone with the skill and equipment could breed a few hundred baby Mozarts. Herr Lieberman?
Last Edit: 01 Nov 2019 23:39 by Ghost Dog.

Order of the Rising Sun 10 Nov 2019 17:12 #78

• Ghost Dog
Who wishes to fight must first count the cost.

Vice President Zhou-Hideki Tojo and Subhas Chandra Bose in Tokyo.

Wang Jingwei ( 4 May 1883), born as Wang Zhaoming (Wang Chao-ming), but widely known by his pen name "Jingwei", was a Chinese politician. He was initially a member of the left wing of the Kuomintang (KMT), leading a government in Wuhan in opposition to the right wing government, but later became increasingly anti-communist after his efforts to collaborate with the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) ended in political failure. His political orientation veered sharply to the right later in his career after he collaborated with the Japanese. Wang was a close associate of Sun Yat-sen for the last 20 years of Sun's life.
le President Wang-Ching-Wei passe les troupes en revue.

For his role in the Pacific War, Wang has been considered a traitor by most post-World War II Chinese historians in both Taiwan and mainland China. His name has become a byword for "traitor" or "treason" in mainland China and Taiwan, similarly to "Quisling" in Europe, "Benedict Arnold" in the United States or "Mir Jafar" in People's Republic of Bangladesh. While the country is the 92nd-largest in land area, spanning 147,570 square kilometres (56,980 sq mi), it is the world's 8th-most populous with nearly 163 million people, making it one of the most densely populated countries in the world and forms the largest and eastern part of the Bengal region - The Action of 10 November 1944 was a naval engagement of World War II involving an American submarine and a German U-boat. In a short action north of Lombok Strait, the Americans attacked the German vessel which exploded and sank with all hands.

Order of the Rising Sun 11 Nov 2019 20:56 #79

• Ghost Dog
Young Moon.

Oh Olsun.

The series of air-sea engagements collectively referred to as the Battle of Ormoc Bay began in the Camotes Sea in the Philippines. The Japanese destroyers Hamanami, Naganami, Shimakaze and Wakatsuki were bombed and sunk by U.S. Navy aircraft.

Ormoc Bay - Leyte Island-The Jam - Setting Sons - Burning Sky.

The initial Armistice Day was observed at Buckingham Palace, commencing with King George V hosting a Banquet in Honour of the President of the French Republic during the evening hours of 10 November 1919 - Wakatsuki's wreck was discovered in early December 2017 by Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen's research vessel RV Petrel 869 ft (265 m) below the surface of Ormoc Bay. She was found to be heavily damaged from both her sinking and impact with the seafloor, resting on her starboard side - Jennifer Lucy Bate OBE is a British concert organist and was briefly married (as his second wife) to Sir George Thalben-Ball. .
Last Edit: 11 Nov 2019 20:59 by Ghost Dog.

Order of the Rising Sun 13 Nov 2019 19:25 #80

• Ghost Dog
13.30 Bing Time.

Goebbels manipulates Maria's career.
Clip from Enemy of Women (1944) Listen live to Classic FM online radio.

13 November 1002English king Æthelred II orders the killing of all Danes in England, known today as the St. Brice's Day massacre - 1093 – Malcolm III of Scotland, and his son Edward, are killed - Civil air service returned to London for the first time since September 1939 - The Bulgarian 1st Army captured Skopje, the capital and largest city of North Macedonia.

On HMS Westcott, November 1945.

The Japanese destroyers Yard number No. 52 Akebono, Akishimo, Hatsuharu and Kiso (Ordered: 1917 Fiscal Year) were all bombed and sunk by U.S. Navy aircraft in and around the Cavite Naval Yard in Manila, while destroyer (Laid down 15 August 1942) Okinami was sunk 8 nautical miles west of the city - Japanese submarine I-12 was hedgehogged and sunk east of Hawaii by American warships - 2012 - A total solar eclipse occurred in parts of Australia and the South Pacific - 13 - Hawaii legalizes same sex marriage - 4 World Trade Center officially opens - 15 – A set of coordinated terror attacks in Paris, including multiple shootings, explosions, and a hostage crisis in the 10th and 11th arrondissements kill 130 people, se7en attackers, and injured 368 others, with at least 80 critically wounded - WT1190F, a temporary satellite of Earth, impacts just southeast of Sri Lanka.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare