Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Astaroth

Astaroth 09 Jul 2019 15:36 #41

• Ghost Dog
Thoth.
Hermopolis - The Awakening.

Thoth has been depicted in many ways depending on the era and on the aspect the artist wished to convey. Usually, he is depicted in his human form with the head of an ibis. In this form, he can be represented as the reckoner of times and seasons by a headdress of the lunar disk sitting on top of a crescent moon resting on his head. When depicted as a form of Shu or Ankher, he was depicted to be wearing the respective god's headdress. Sometimes he was also seen in art to be wearing the Atef crown or the United Crowns of Upper and Lower Egypt.

The Omen (1976) At the Zoo & Priest's Death.

I've heard of method actors, when not depicted in this common form, he sometimes takes the form of the ibis directly. He also appears as a dog-faced baboon or a man with the head of a baboon when he is A'an, the god of equilibrium. In the form of A'ah-Djehuty he took a more human-looking form. These forms are all symbolic and are metaphors for Thoth's attributes. Thoth's roles in Egyptian mythology were many. He served as scribe of the gods, credited with the invention of writing and Egyptian hieroglyphs. In the underworld, Duat, he appeared as an ape, Aani, the god of equilibrium, who reported when the scales weighing the deceased's heart against the feather, representing the principle of Maat, was exactly even. He is credited with making the calculations for the establishment of the heavens, stars, Earth and everything in them.
A friend lent me shades.So I could hide my eyes that day. Was a snowy day. redshed.co.uk/tech-reviews/best-spy-glasses/
Last Edit: 09 Jul 2019 15:47 by Ghost Dog.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Astaroth 09 Jul 2019 15:37 #42

• Ghost Dog
The Sand Reckoner.
Is there an echo?

The Death of Archimedes (1815) by Thomas Degeorge.

Archimedes died c. 212 BC during the Second Punic War, when Roman forces under General Marcus Claudius Marcellus captured the city of Syracuse after a two-year-long siege. According to the popular account given by Plutarch, Archimedes was contemplating a mathematical diagram when the city was captured. A Roman soldier commanded him to come and meet General Marcellus but he declined, saying that he had to finish working on the problem.. Noli turbare circulos meos!..
A friend lent me shades.So I could hide my eyes that day. Was a snowy day. redshed.co.uk/tech-reviews/best-spy-glasses/
Last Edit: 09 Jul 2019 15:37 by Ghost Dog.

Astaroth 09 Jul 2019 15:38 #43

• Ghost Dog
I'm the witch. You're the world.

Time 117 minutes.

Professional witch finders earned a good living from unmasking witches, travelling from town to town to perform their services - During the Blitz, Charlie, Carrie, and Paul are evacuated from London to Pepperinge Eye, where they are placed in the reluctant care of Miss Eglantine Price, who agrees to the arrangement temporarily. The three children attempt to run back to London, but after observing Miss Price attempting to fly on a broomstick, they change their minds. Miss Price reveals she is learning witchcraft through a correspondence school with hopes of using her spells in the British war effort, and offers a transportation spell in exchange for their silence, and pricked by an odious witch finder from Scotland.
The Mallen Streak Part 1 - C atherine Cookson.

Later, Miss Price receives a letter from her school announcing its closure, thus preventing her from learning the final spell. She convinces Paul to use the enchanted bed to return the group to London, and locate Professor Emelius Browne. They discover Browne is actually a charismatic showman who created the course from an old book, and is surprised to learn the spells actually work for Miss Price. He gives the book to Miss Price, who is distraught to discover the final spell, "Substitutiary Locomotion," is missing. Ah! Here we are: The spell which creates this force is 5 mystic words.
The Manchurian Candidate (1962) Garden Club Scene.

The group travels to Portobello Road to locate the rest of the book. They are approached by Swinburne, who takes them to the Bookman, who possesses the remainder of the book. They exchange their pieces, but learn only the spell was inscribed on a medallion, the Star of Astaroth, that belonged to a sorcerer of that name - Medieval inquisitors also believed that the Devil left invisible marks upon his followers - Porto's most popular event is St. John (São João Festival) on the night of 23 24 June.
Bedknobs & Broomsticks - Substitutiary Locomotion Battle.

1971 October 7 - Swiss water-skier Marina Ricolfi-Doria marries Vittorio Emanuele, Prince of Naples, in Tehran, also uses the title Duke of Savoy and claims the headship of the House of Savoy. He was revealed to be a member of Propaganda Due (P2), the state within a state responsible for high-level corruption and political manipulation. In France he was tried on a murder charge (the 19-year-old[ son of Ryke Geerd Hamer), of which he was cleared of unlawful killing but convicted of a firearms offence. On the night of 17 August or the morning of 18 August 1978, on the island of Cavallo (which lies off the south coast of Corsica), Vittorio Emanuele discovered his yacht's rubber dinghy had been taken and attached to another nearby yacht - K. Kelappan (24 August 1889) was a founding member and president of the Nair Service Society, a reformer, an Indian freedom fighter, educationist and journalist. Often, the most barbaric atrocities occur when both combatants proclaim themselves Freedom Fighters - Made in Hong Kong - two bob a dozen, I'd say, la mathématique la simplicité..
Last Edit: 09 Jul 2019 15:39 by Ghost Dog.

Astaroth 09 Jul 2019 15:38 #44

• Ghost Dog
Countess of Rothes.

Born Lucy Noel Martha Dyer-Edwards.

In her parents' townhouse in Kensington, London, on Christmas Day 1878, she was the only child of Thomas and Clementina Dyer-Edwardes. She was brought up at her parents' residences, Prinknash Park in Gloucestershire and Chateau de Retival in Normandy and a townhouse in Kensington - She became well known for her prolific charitable work in England and Scotland. While Noël and Gladys were originally installed in a basic first class cabin, C-37, it is believed they upgraded to a more commodious suite, C-77. The women were in their beds when the Titanic collided with an iceberg at 11:40 p.m. on the night of 14 April. The pair was awakened by the crash and went up on deck to investigate. They were instructed by Captain E.J. Smith, the Titanic's commander, to return to their cabin and don lifejackets.

Little Rock Arkansas - Do you believe that you are a part of God's plan? Rochelle Rose in Titanic.

In addition, she served on the organizing or fundraising committees for such agencies as the Princess Mary Scholarship at Cedars College for Blind Girls, the YMCA Bazaar, The Children's Guild, the Deptford Fund and the Village Clubs Association - She also assisted the Duchess of Sutherland in planning costume balls and garden parties in aid of the National Milk Hostels which provided "wholesome milk for poor families." Noël was joined in her charity work by other leading figures in London society, including Lady Londonderry, the Duchess of Devonshire, the Duchess of Marlborough and Lady Juliet Duff - In 1911 Noël began her long association with the Red Cross, establishing a branch in Leslie and endowing it with three ambulances..Along with holding village Christmas parties in Leslie, she established a club for young girls employed in Falkland factories and planned parties for the 2nd Battalion of the Highland Light Infantry - Noël, Gladys and Noël's maid were rescued in lifeboat 8, which was lowered at approximately 1:00 a.m., over an hour after the collision. When the Carpathia was sighted, cheers went up and several in their boat started to sing the Philip Bliss hymn "Pull for the Shore." Afterwards, Noël suggested "Lead, Kindly Light": "Lead, kindly light, amid the encircling gloom/Lead thou me on!/The night is dark, and I'm far from home/Lead thou me on - Once aboard the rescue vessel,she devoted herself to the care of steerage women and children from the Titanic - The area of La Rochelle was occupied in antiquity by the Gallic tribe of the Santones, who gave their name to the nearby region of Saintonge and the city of Saintes, from a Latin diminutive meaning 'little rock', and was later known as Rocella and Roscella before the name took on its current form - Little Rock derives its name from a small rock formation on the south bank of the Arkansas River called (La Petite Roche ) the Little Rock Leave the light on, Thomas.
Last Edit: 09 Jul 2019 15:40 by Ghost Dog.

Astaroth 09 Jul 2019 18:42 #45

• Ghost Dog
A Clockwork Orange.

136 minutes.

I sensed we had a long and difficult journey ahead of us - In a futuristic Britain, Alex DeLarge is the leader of a gang of "droogs", Georgie, Dim and Pete. One night, after getting intoxicated on drug -laden "milk-plus ", they engage in an evening of "ultra-violence", which includes a fight with a rival gang led by Billyboy. They drive to the country home of writer F. Alexander and beat him to the point of crippling him for life. Alex then rapes Alexander's wife while singing "Singin' in the Rain". The next day, while truant from school, Alex is approached by his probation officer Mr P.R. Deltoid, who is aware of Alex's activities and cautions him.
I know you're here, Nick..'Ello, ma.

The Opiconsivia festival was superintended by the Vestals and the Flamines of Quirinus, an early Sabine god said to be the deified Romulus - The structure of the eye is presented as a hierarchy, starting first with the part that is most directly responsible for sight, and working down towards the parts which exists only to facilitate this function. The lens, described as white, transparent, and luminous have a composition which lends itself to quickly receive colors, based upon the cosmological natures of pathways from the brain to the object being perceived - A chariot race was performed in the Circus Maximus.
Necros the Fastest Cockney Milkman In The West - Book of the 10 Treatises of the Eye.

Liz Cho has co-anchored the weekday 4 and 6 p.m. editions of Eye witness News - New York City 19 December 1971 - The Clube Atletico Mineiro (Nickname Galo (Rooster) Alvinegro (White-and-black) wins the first Brazil Football Championship - Egolf dropped out of Temple and joined a punk rock band "Freak Thing", later Kitschchao - Inner City opens at Barrymore Theater - Intelsat IV (F3) is launched; it enters commercial service over the Atlantic Ocean - Albert Michael Groh III is an American football coach and former quarterback who is the offensive coordinator of the Philadelphia Eagles - Amy Rose Locane-Bovenizer is an American TV and film actress known for her role in John Waters' 1990 musical comedy Cry-Baby, and was involved in a fatal motor vehicle collision in Montgomery, New Jersey, her blood alcohol level was 3 times the limit for legal impairment, her husband filed for divorce and for custody of their 2 daughters - CBS airs Homecoming A Christmas Story - Look at your reflection in the mirror..This is not the world John. Just the edge of it - You're a wave short of an ocean, aint ya?
Last Edit: 09 Jul 2019 19:02 by Ghost Dog.

Astaroth 09 Jul 2019 21:12 #46

• Ghost Dog
Some are born to the Endless Knight.

MGM/UA Entertainment.

Are you old?.Manhattan psychiatrist Dr. Sam Rice is visited by glamorous, enigmatic Brooke Reynolds, who works at Crispin's-a New York auction house modeled after Christie's. Its main premises are on King Street, St James's, in London and in the Rockefeller Center in New York City. The company is owned by Groupe Artémis, a single strand necklace of 41 natural and graduated pearls, which belonged to Barbara Hutton, was auctioned by Christie's Geneva. In 2006, a single Imperial Qing Dynasty porcelain bowl, another item which belonged to Barbara Hutton, was auctioned by Christie's Hong Kong. Why on earth would someone do a thing like that?

You're the sun and the moon to me - I mean the ghosts of the wolves. Grrr!

Rice tries to interpret clues from the case file with his psychiatrist mother, Grace - The Hammer Stradivarius is an antique violin made by Italian luthier Antonio Stradivari (1644–1737) of Cremona. The back measures 36 cm, bearing the label inside: "Antonius Stradivarius Cremonensis/Faciebat Anno 1707". In December 2006, a copy of the black dress wornby Audrey Hepburn in the film Breakfast at Tiffany's was sold at Christie's South Kensington. Continuing to dominate the global market for fine, arts Christie's staged the 5 largest auctions of all time in November 2006, and May and June 2007 and is then chased up a narrow staircase by a little girl carrying a teddy bear bleeding from its eye.
Still of the Night (1982) George's Knightmare HD.

The McCanns met in 1993 in Glasgow and were married in 1998 - Madeleine was born in Leicester and lived with her family in Rothley, also in Leicestershire and the twins, a boy and girl, born in 2005.. Rothley centres on 2 greens , Cross and the Town Green, both of which are accessed by a road that leads from the crossroads - In Neo-Freudian psychology, the Electra complex, as proposed by Carl Jung in his Theory of Psychoanalysis, is a girl's psychosexual competition with her mother for possession of her father, all the children are insane waiting for the summer rain, yeah..
Supernatural Crossroad Blues Intro.

Rothley Preceptory was established around the year 1231; however, records show "The Poor Fellow -Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon" (Knights Templar) owned land at Rothley as early as the reign of King John (1199–1216) - The McCanns arrived on Saturday, 28 April 2007, for their se7en -night spring break in Praia da Luz, a village with a population of 1,000, known as "little Britain" because of the concentration of British homeowners and holidaymakers and were on holiday with se7en friends; the families had 8 children in all, including the McCanns' 3. The 9 adults dined together most evenings at 20:30 (8.30) in the resort's tapas restaurant , thus the media dubbed the friends the "Tapas Seven" - BMW has not produced a M model for the 7 Series.
The Se7en Year Itch (1955) New Neighbour HD.

The Tapas Se7en included Fiona and David Payne, both physicians, their 2 children, and Fiona's mother, Dianne Webster. Kate had met Fiona in 2000 when they both worked in Leicester General Hospital's intensive care unit. Accompanying them were two couples the Paynes had originally introduced to the McCanns:Jane Tanner, a marketing manager, and her partner, Russell O'Brien, a physician, who were on holiday with their two children, and Matthew Oldfield, another physician, who was with his wife, Rachael Oldfield, a lawyer, and their daughter. Gerry, Russell and Matthew had worked together over the years - Trick or Treat?.In November 2007, an album of 8 leaves, ink on paper, by China's Ming Dynasty, court painter Dong Qichang was sold at the Christie's Hong Kong Chinese Paintings Auction for US$6,235,500, a world auction record for the artist.

Pretty Baby (1978) The Girls at the Lake HD - What do you have, angel?

Crowley, Louisiana was founded in 1886 - Brooke's behavior becomes increasingly suspicious. Rice tails her to a family estate on Long Island NY 27 has service roads that parallel the highway continuously from North Lindenhurst to Patchogue, and intermittently to the east into Southampton, accessingBabylon and Islip. Greenwood Heights. Hamilton Avenue West bound exit only; to Hugh L. Carey Tunnel - I'll never look into your eyes again. Shortly after, King Philip IV of France, heavily indebted to the order, started a campaign against the Knights Templar, using his puppet Pope Clement V - Tschirky is also credited with developing the preparation of Eggs Benedict - The cultivation of pupils' imagination and creativity is a central focus - Marilyn Davies, known as Mandy Rice-Davies, was a Welsh model and showgirl best known her role in the Profumo affair and then worked as a dancer at Murray's Cabaret Club in Soho ..I love you once. I love you twice. I love you more than beans and rice!.
Last Edit: 09 Jul 2019 22:36 by Ghost Dog.

Astaroth 10 Jul 2019 00:55 #47

• Ghost Dog
Falcon Lair.
The Son of The Sheik (1926) Rudolph Valentino.

The novel opens in a hotel in the Algerian city of Biskra. A dance is being held, hosted by a young woman named Diana Mayo and her brother, Sir Aubrey Mayo. It transpires that Diana is planning to leave on a month-long trip into the desert, taking no one with her but an Arab guide. Before Diana leaves on her journey, her independent character is further established when she refuses a proposal of marriage, explaining that she doesn't know what love is and doesn't want to know. Once she begins travelling in the desert, it is not long before she is kidnapped by the eponymous Sheik, Ahmed Ben Hassan. It turns out her guide had been bribed. You're not listening to me. Not co-operating, Cam.
Taken - Kim Being Sold.

You're not co-operating with me at all. In 1923, Italian-born Hollywood superstar Rudolph Valentino went to France and ordered a Voisin C5 Sporting Victoria convertible with a Rothschild body. This car was completed in 1924 and shipped to America, where Valentino replaced the original hood ornament with a cobra given by fellow actors Douglas Fairbanks and Mary Pickford, but he did not enjoy this car, or any of the others in his large collection, for very long as peritonitis in 1926 brought him to an early death at the age of 31. Valentino's Voisin is now displayed at the Nethercutt Collection's free automobile museum in San Fernando, California. I've been counting on you for years Cameron.

The specialty of the groups coming out of this area is trafficking - Mom said your job made you paranoid.

Kim is set after the Second Afghan War which ended in 1881, but before the Third - Born Edith Maud Henderson on 16 August 1880 in the Borough of Hampstead, London, England, she was the daughter of Katie Thorne, of New Brunswick, Canada and James Henderson, a Liverpool shipowner originally from New York City. As a child she travelled widely with her parents, even visiting Algeria-the setting of her novels, and wrote fiction while her husband was away serving in World War I - Tell me you're not gonna betray me like al the rest. Tell me you're not. Kim befriends an aged Tibetan Lama who is on a quest to free himself from the Wheel of Things by finding the legendary ″River of the Arrow″. On the way, Kim incidentally learns about parts of the Great Game. By chance, Kim's father's regimental chaplain identifies Kim by his Masonic certificate, which he wears around his neck, and Kim is forcibly separated from the lama, and the boy is sent to a top English school in Lucknow -Otto Pilny (22 July 1936, Zürich) was a Swiss painter who specialized in Orientalist genre scenes. While in Egypt his work had pleased the Ottoman authorities in Egypt and he was appointed a Court Painter - Natacha Rambova spent her later years studying Egyptology - I must remind you that the scanning experience is usually a spainful one.
Last Edit: 10 Jul 2019 01:05 by Ghost Dog.

Astaroth 10 Jul 2019 23:52 #48

• Ghost Dog
Z Berth - A Journey in Other Worlds.
End of the Night 1967 The Doors.

Like generations of Astors before him, he also made millions in real estate. In 1897, Astor built the Astoria Hotel, "the world's most luxurious hotel", in New York City, adjoining the Waldorf Hotel owned by Astor's cousin and rival, William. The complex became known as the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel. Oscar Tschirky was born in 1866 in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland, and is credited with having created the Waldorf salad, and for aiding in the popularization of the Thousand Island dressing. Lay Berth Vessels being put on the hook can use these as intermediate points between operational use and mothballing at an off shore mooring.
Titanic - Deleted Scene - Guggenheim and Astor.

All ships are female, and she delivers a product - Bhikkhus and friends, imagine a single floating ring drifting randomly in the great ocean. While traveling, Madeleine Force Astor became pregnant. Wanting the child born in the U.S., the Astors boarded Titanic on her maiden voyage to New York. They embarked in Cherbourg, France, in and were the wealthiest passengers aboard. Accompanying the Astors were Astor's valet, Victor Robbins; Force's maid, Rosalie Bidois; and her nurse, Caroline Louise Endres. They also took their pet Airedale, Kitty. The Astors were deeply fond of their dog and had come close to losing her on a previous trip when she went missing in Egypt. In sailing ships, the officers and paying passengers would have an individual or shared cabin. When products are delivered, they need a certificate of Manifest .

Most News reports featured the Astors in the headlines.

What is on the ship..When Second Officer Charles Lightoller later arrived on A Deck to fin-ish loading Lifeboat 4, Astor helped his wife, with her maid and nurse, into it. He then asked if he might join his wife because she was in "a delicate condition"; however, Lightoller told him men were not to be allowed to board until all the women and children had been loaded. After Lifeboat 4 was lowered at 1:55 am, Astor is said to have stood alone while others tried to free the remaining collapsible boats; he was last seen alive on the starboard bridge wing, smoking a cigarette with Jacques Futrelle. A mere half hour later, the ship disappeared beneath the ocean. Gracie was a fellow passenger and recalled the events regarding Madeleine in the following terms. Her impression was that the boat she left in had room for at least 15 more persons. Almost everyone seemed dazed. Astor was buried in Trinity Church Cemetery in Manhattan, New York City. Four months after Titanic sank, Madeleine Astor gave birth to his second son John Jacob "Jakey" Astor VI; they also have Certificate of manifest..Birth Certificate - A General Berth is used to handle smaller shipments of general cargo - The older you get, the more precious life becomes. You become aware of what life is.
Last Edit: 11 Jul 2019 00:09 by Ghost Dog.

Astaroth 13 Jul 2019 19:33 #49

• Ghost Dog
Family Drama.
13 + The Doors 1970 (Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival) The End.

The Oedipal and Electra conflicts are said to occur during the phallic stage. These conflicts are part of a sequence of events that Freud thought occurred in most families. He labeled it the family drama. The drama involves the Oedipal conflict for boys and the Electra conflict for girls - A Freudian slip, also called parapraxis, is an error in speech, memory, or physical action that occurs due to the interference of an unconscious subdued wish or internal train of thought - For example: She: 'What would you like-bread and butter, or cake?' He: 'Bed and Butter - The Human Zoo, a follow-up book of The Naked Ape by Morris that examined the behaviour of people in cities.
Elektra Fights Kirigi (2005) HD

13 was a project instigated by Elektra Records, who wanted product from the band for the Christmas season, to which the band reluctantly agreed - Elektra was formed in 1950 by Jac Holzman and Paul Rickolt in Holzman's St. John's College dorm room. Each invested $300. The usual spelling of the G reek mythological Pleiad Electra was changed. Holzman famously explained, "I gave her the ‘K’ that I lacked" , citing its use in the Kodak name - Included in Elektra's LA signings were Tim Buckley and Bread - Born in Brooklyn, Paul A. Rothchild grew up in Teaneck, New Jersey and graduated from Teaneck High School in 1953. His was a musical family; his mother was an opera singer, and Rothchild studied classical music conducting. Rothchild was Jewish - Israeli settlers established their first kibbutz in the Golan Heights territory recently captured from Syria, moving into the abandoned Syrian village of Quneitra to form the Israeli settlement of Merom Golan - Columbus Day is a national holiday in many countries of the Americas and elsewhere which officially celebrates the anniversary of Christopher Columbus's arrival in the Americas on 12 October 1492.
Strange Days (1995) Theatrical Trailer.

1967 Cyprus Airways Flight 2 84 crashed into the Mediterranean Sea while on its way from Athens to Nicosia, killing all 66 people on board (59 passengers, 7 crew). It is believed the bomb was placed by terrorists hoping to kill the general in command of the Cyprus army who was to be aboard but cancelled shortly before departure - The Surf Club - Nantasket Beach - The Doors are to play 2 shows tonight but arrive late and only give one power packed performance at 8 :30 p.m.

I thought the police always said, "Freeze!"

Well, I am the police, and I say, "Don't move" Snow White .

The Fiesta Nacional de España is the national day of Spain - Aleister Crowley was born as Edward Alexander Crowley at 30 Clarendon Square in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, on 12 October 1875 - The Doors of Perception create a concert experience that truly brings the Lizard King and his band to life by capturing the total vibe of their legendary ‘60s-era shows - Also performing: Ultimate Spinach - The St. Louis Cardinals defeated the Boston Red Sox, 7 to 2, to win the World Series in the deciding 7th Game - Franck Ferrand (Poitiers) is a French writer and radio person ality who specializes in L'Histoire interdite, révélations sur l’histoire de France - David Grammont alias Tonton David est un chanteur français de reggae, né le à La Réunion - U.S. Secretary of State Dean Rusk announced during a news conference that Congressional proposals to start a peace initiative would be futile, because of North Vietnam's opposition.

I've had se7en children with her and I've never seen her navel.

Becky Iverson was born in Escanaba, Michigan and was 1986 Junior Amateur champion and 87 Michigan Women's Amateur champion. She played her collegiate golf at Michigan State University - Academic All-American 87-88 All-Big 10 - Nat Pendleton appeared in over 100 films. His early roles were largely uncredited. He was chosen to ap pear in Horse Feathers (1932) starring the Marx Brothers, as one of the two college football players who kidnap Harpo and Chico, and his career began to develop - French Republican calendar - 12 Oct Chanvre (Hemp) - Lucille Martine Werner is een Nederlands televisiepresentatrice - Ram Manohar Lohi a was born on 23 March 1910 at Akbarpur, currently part of the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. His family was prosperous Vaishyas, comprising mainly the merchants, business or trade professions, but over time they came to be landowners, traders and money-lenders - Indian and Nepali traders were widely credited for the spread of Hindu culture to regions as far as southeast Asia and Tibet - The earliest foundations of the kama sutra are found in the Vedic era literature of Hinduism - The Pleiades were nymphs in the train of Artemis, and together with the se7en Hyades were called the Atlantides, Dodonides, or Nysiades, nursemaids and teachers to the infant Dionysus.
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2019 19:48 by Ghost Dog.

Astaroth 13 Jul 2019 23:26 #50

• Ghost Dog

III. Panzerkorps - Liberation Of Vilna (1944) XI Army Corps .

The Vilnius Offensive (Вильнюсская наступательная операция) occurred as part of the third phase of Operation Bagration, the grrreat summer offensive by the Red Army against the Wehrmacht. During the battle for the city itself, the Soviet 5th Army and 5th Guards Tank Army engaged the German garrison of Fester Platz Vilnius (consisting of Grenadier Regiment 399 and Artillery Regiment 240 of the 170th Infantry Division, Grenadier Regiment 1067, a battalion from the 16th Parachute (Fallschirmjäger) Regiment, the anti-tank battalion of the 256th Infantry Division and other units) under the command of Luftwaffe Major-General Rainer Stahel. It lasted from 5 to 13 July 1944, and ended with a Soviet victory.

Soviet Soldiers advancing in Lviv.

Here’s that sailor man again - The Raid on Symi aka Operation Tenement took place from 13 to 15 July 1944 as part of the Mediterranean Campaign in World War II. The action was a combined operation conducted by 2 Allied special forces, the British Special Boat Service and the Greek Sacred Band, who raided the German and Italian garrisons at the island of Symi in the Aegean Sea - Fighting was bitter and the majority of the casualties were taken in this area, but mortar fire was concentrated on the castle. A captured German officer and a Royal naval Lieutenant seconded to the SBS called out for the castle to surrender and after 3 hours of further fighting an Italian Carabinieri (Gendarmerie of Italy)-(Active13 July 1814) unit walked out and surrendered. A small section of SBS remained on the island until the last possible moment, make security your first priority, involve the neighbours.

An SBS Corporal before the raid.

III Panzer was formed in June 1942 from III Army Corps and attached to Army Group A, the formation tasked with capturing the Caucasus as a part of Fall Blau. At the beginning of 1944, the Corps participated in the relief of the forces trapped in the Korsun-Cher kassy Pocket. - The 88th Infantry Division (88. Infanterie-Division) was a major fighting formation of the German Army - Cyril Barry Knowles (30 August 1991) was a footballer who played full-back for Tottenham Hotspur and England, the son of the rugby league footballer; Cyril and the older brother of fellow pro Peter - Do not rush as if there was a deadline and proceed at your own comfortable pace - Ernő Rubik (born in Budapest, Hungary) is a inventor, architect and professor of architecture. He is best known for the invention of mechanical puzzles including Rubik's Cube (74), Rubik's Magic: Master Edition, and Rubik's Snake. So effective were they that by 1944/ 200–300\ SBS and men of the Greek Sacred Band, held down 6 German divisions - Will write you some more soon- Love you all, Stormy .
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2019 23:28 by Ghost Dog.

Astaroth 14 Jul 2019 21:52 #51

• Ghost Dog
Rastaman Vibrations.
BOB Marley - Live In Wales: 12 July 1980.

Bob was an amazing person to see on stage. It changed my music taste and it changed my life." It changed Leigh's life to such an extent that he is now the frontman of a homage band to Bob Marley, called Bob Bailey And The Jailers .
Lincoln - Do you think we choose the times into which we are born?

President Lincoln, his wife Mary, and some officers rode out to observe the attack, either on July 11 or July 12, and were briefly under enemy fire that wounded a Union surgeon standing next to Lincoln on the Fort Stevens parapet. Lincoln was brusquely ordered to take cover by an officer, possibly Horatio Wright, although other probably apocryphal stories claim that it was Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr., Private John A. Bedient of the 150th Ohio Infantry, the fort commander, other privates of the Ohio National Guard, and Elizabeth Thomas.
Civil War Battle of Fort Stevens- 1864 - "No Retreat".

I must make my decision, Bob must make his, you yours - 13 hostages had been released on 20 November 1979 (16 days). The remaining 52 hostages were released on 20 January 1981 (444 days=12) - Richard Queen was held hostage for 250 days and released on 11 July 1980 - 12 - Kristen Connolly first gained mainstream recognition, after starring as the main protagonist Dana in The Cabin in the Woods - July 13 - US Open Women's Golf, Richland, Amy Alcott scores convincing 9 stroke win over runner-up Hollis Stacy - USSR performs nuclear test at Eastern Kazakh/Semipalitinsk - Yeah, it was Guinness Extra Cold- grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over.

3rd Massachusetts Heavy Artillery - Stew a la Major Knox.

The Deeside Leisure Centre is run and controlled by Flintshire County Council which also governs similar leisure centres in towns such as Buckley, Mold and Connah's Quay - Queensferry is a small town, community and electoral ward in Flintshire, Wales, lying on the River Dee near the border with England. The town's name was changed to Kingsferry on the coronation of King George IV of the United Kingdom in 1820, and became Queensferry on the coronation of Queen Victoria in 1837. The railway station served the town on the North Wales Coast Line between 1864 and 1966 - A former SAS soldier who participated in the 1980 Iranian Embassy siege has revealed he is unable to get a council house despite one of the terrorists living in taxpayer-funded accommodation. Bob Curry, 64, was part of an elite team of soldiers who helped free 25 hostages from the building in 1980. He fell on hard times recently, and found himself homeless after his business collapsed. Herefordshire Council has now put him in a property, and on Good Morning Britain, it was revealed Bob has also found himself a job.
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2019 23:13 by Ghost Dog.

Astaroth 02 Aug 2019 02:16 #52

• Ghost Dog
Black & White.
Ice Queen Portrait by Richard Stone.

Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg (born 3 January 2003) is a Swedish activist who, at age 15, began protesting outside the Swedish parliament in August 2018 about the need for immediate action to combat climate change. Her mother, Malena Ernman, is a Swedish opera singer and her father is actor Svante Thunberg. Her grandfather is actor and director Olof Thunberg. At age 11, she became depressed and stopped talking. Later on she was diagnosed with Asperger syndrome, obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD), and selective mutism, and has said: "I feel like I am dying inside if I don't protest", she says her teachers are divided in their views about her missing class to make her point. An existential cri sis is a moment at which an individual questions if their life has meaning, purpose, or value (OPEC), secretary-general Mohammed Barkin do declared Thunberg, and other young climate activists as the "greatest threat" to the fossil fuel industry - Photovoltaic solar panels absorb sunlight as a source of energy to generate electricity.
The Fast Show - Nimbo Cumulos.

Simo "Simuna Häyhä (17 December 1905 – 1 April 2002), nicknamed "White Death" ( Белая смерть, Belaja smert; valkoinen kuolema; den vita döden) by the Red Army, was a Finnish sniper. On the 6 March 1940, Häyhä was hit in his lower left jaw by an explosive bullet fired by a Red Army soldier. He was picked up by fellow soldiers who said that "half his face was missing". He did not die and regained consciousness on 13 March, the day that peace was declared. His home was reportedly full of trophies for marksmanship - You will also remember, Simon, what I said to you about the Angel of Death once being summoned... Many serial killers are known for taking some sort of trophy, souvenir, or memento from their victims. So to Speak.
The Stranglers (All Quiet on the Eastern Front) PSweden.

Elizabeth Angela Marguerite Bowes-Lyon (4 August 190030 March 2002) was the wife of King George VI and the mother of Queen Elizabeth II and Princess Margaret, Countess of Snowdon. She was Queen consort of the United Kingdom and the Dominions from her husband's accession in 1936 until his death in 1952, after which she was known as Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother, to avoid confusion with her daughter. She was the last Empress consort of India.

How do I smell? - Supertramp - Think we should be at school? w/ Herr Boyd (15-jährig) 1987.

Queen Elizabeth's 100th birthday was celebrated in a number of ways: a parade that celebrated the highlights of her life included contributions from Sir Norman Wisdom and Sir John Mills; her image appeared on a special commemorative £20 note issued by the Royal Bank of Scotland; and she attended a lunch at the Guildhall, London, at which George Carey, the Archbishop of Canterbury, accidentally attempted to drink her glass of wine. Her quick admonition of "That's mine!" caused widespread amusement - The Royal Lodge is a Grade II listed house in Windsor Great Park in Berkshire, England, half a mile north of Cumberland Lodge and 3 miles (4.8 km) south of Windsor Castle - You know what I'd love for lunch? Fresh asparagus, then, um, pasta - angel hair pasta with heaps of basil, garlic, olive oil and, um, apple pie, like an exceedingly good cake from Mr Kipling.
Last Edit: 02 Aug 2019 02:17 by Ghost Dog.

Astaroth 05 Aug 2019 00:16 #53

• Ghost Dog
I really enjoyed our talk tonight.
The Mask of Zorro - A Very Spirited Dancer.

Took me years to get bone structure - Carmen Amaya (2 November 191819 November 63) was a Spanish Romani flamenco dancer and singer, born in the Somorrostro district of Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain - She has been called "the greatest Spanish Romani dancer of her generation" and "the most extraordinary personality of all time in flamenco dance."- A good example of the enormous popularity that the artist achieved in this South American country is the construction of the theatre that bears her name: el Teatro Amaya - In 1936, when the Spanish Civil War had just begun, Carmen Amaya and her troupe were on tour in Valladolid with Luisita Esteso's show. They crossed the border from Spain to Portugal and, after a short time arrived in Lisbon, they sailed for Buenos Aires on the ship Monte Pascoal, which took 15 days to cross the Atlantic and put in at Brazil and Uruguay - Most of Uruguay's electricity comes from renewable energy. The Port of Montevideo, handling over 1.1 million containers annually, is the most advanced container terminal in South America. The telephone system is completely digitized and has very good coverage over all the country. Down by Troy, I guess - Mr. President, who is in control of your armed forces?
Batman Begins - The Night Stalker (2005) HD

She really do all that dancin'? - She debuted in Buenos Aires, accompanied by Ramón Montoya and Sabicas at the Maravillas Theatre. In addition, it seems that during most of those years in America the bailaora maintained a personal relationship with Sabicas, who declared shortly before his death that he and Carmen had been dating for nine years, and that they had split up in Mexico - It was reported that after seeing her, the President of the United States, Franklin Roosevelt,gave her a bowling jacket with brilliants and invited her to dance at the White House. She returned to Europe and performed at the Théâtre des Champs-Élysées in Paris, to do so later in London, when she got to meet the Queen of England- And I, as Director-General of the Security Service...

1942 Carmen newspaper advertisement - Gong - Zero The Hero And The Witch's Spell.

She was a great success at the London Princess Theatre in 1948 , and also on her next American tour. She toured Argentina again in 1950 - Popular legend has it that Jesus visited Fowey as a child, along with Joseph of Arimathea who was a merchant visiting local tin mines in which he had a commercial interest. Fowey has thrived as a port for hundreds of years, initially as a trading and naval town, then as the centre for china clay exports - Rare early original vintage poster for Shredded Wheat. Commonly available in 3 sizes: bite-sized (¾×1 in), miniature, and original. Same as Mum, Dad & Me!. The Arecibo message is a 1974 interstellar radio message carrying basic information about humanity and Earth sent to globular star cluster M13 in the hope that extraterrestrial intelligence might receive and decipher it - Just movin' through the country with the lord's good news.
Last Edit: 05 Aug 2019 00:17 by Ghost Dog.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare