Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: No New World Order

No New World Order 20 Dec 2015 05:18 #1

• Robert Baird
I see the Dragon Court of HRH Nicholas de Vere has his dragons out in force. You should know in his book he proudly proclaims Vlad the Impaler was one of their Sarkeny Rend Rosicrucians. Yes, and worse than that you have a lot of gematria and 'langue' usages not designed to help people grasp the enormity of ancient mind control (NPL or NLP is not new either). He probably also still has some of my articles - Alpha Galates where he misquotes me for one. I have attacked him and his former stooge Sir Laurence enough in the past that many of my articles have been taken down.

In all they have a well written lie and Gardner did good scholarship but broke away from the Dragon lie or Gnostic worm/archon crap (Chanes etc). I know Gardner saw my attacks on his bad thinking but I cannot claim I was respnsible for him preferring archaeology and DNA or other factual science before he died.

"Historical Jesus research is becoming something of a scholarly bad joke. There were always historians who said it could not be done because of historical problems. There were always theologians who said it should not be done because of theological objections. And there were always scholars who said the former when they meant the latter." (1)

These words from De Paul University's John Dominic Crossan might not make headline news but they are important insights to the 'historical problems' and 'theological objections' which still cause war and conflict or prejudices to the present day. Those things are the stuff of headlines still emanating from the land so full of holes due to things like the Holy of the Holies in that disgusting Holy Land! We must discover why little is done to elucidate the arts of social engineers known as 'experts' in history, theology and journalism. Pardon my passion - but it disturbs me greatly to see all human and other sentient life so enslaved by this Holy conflagration. We can be so much more - if we would DO as Jesus and other desposyni did. There are despots in these groups of the Merovingian or family of Jesus however.

I hope my positive portrayal of the knowledge systems historically represented herein will allow people to understand the uses and abuses of the life of Jesus by those who continue to empower themselves rather than enable the soul 'within'. Collectively the soul of good people can overthrow the 'radical aristocratic' or Neo-Platonic top-down oligarchy. We must create! What we create is the work of the Creator.

Leo Strauss and his students still run the US policy of our present day. Lincoln was another of the 'beneficent paternalists' who thought we could not understand what really was best for us. When you study what the Rothschild agents and FOGC were doing you will know Di Lorenzo is mistaken - Lincoln saved the USA! Here are a few words from Thomas J. Di Lorenzo in an article titled 'Leo Lincoln'.
a bloody and imperialistic war of conquest. Little wonder that contemporary Straussian neocons think of Lincoln as 'the greatest statesman in world history': He was an extreme nationalist; an enemy of constitutionally limited government and genuine natural rights; a skilled political conniver, manipulator and deceiver; and a phony religionist. Perfect."

I hope I am not guilty of projecting my own life or beliefs (if I have any) onto the Cathari Gnostics and far more ancient peoples of shamanic background, who developed the disciplines which Jesus and his kin learned for many millennia. Will HIS - story play a role in 'his' - story? I refer to this 5,000 year 'nightmare' which Joseph Campbell quotes James Joyce talking about when he did the foreword to Marija Gimbutas' Language of the Goddess.

The War on Women is a large part of what must be addressed. History is a poor teacher if you do not study to separate the motives and means from the lives lost in often aggrandized hero worship or cultish national - 'isms'. I guess it would be hard for me or anyone not to have a bias of some sort but I think I am more 'open' than most.

Crossan is a well established or connected academic with a lot of support from top Bible scholars and the mainstream theological community. But don't expect them to start encouraging actual education of what Jesus studied any time soon. I think you will see that I come from the Tradition which the family of Jesus and Solomon were part of, for a long and illustrious history.

My purpose is not to justify or simply revise our image of the ancients and what knowledge has been lost. The peasant or plebe must become aware enough to see we are able to fight City Hall. WE must learn to make history and change the ethic of our leaders. If not - history will repeat, like cucumbers on a sour stomach. Thomas Carney or Marshall McLuhan and many others have made it clear that we are 'managed'; but McLuhan was unable to get the truth out when he wrote his books according to his recent biographer who says McLuhan knew the secret societies that are 'behind the scenes' and own the media. Plato is just one of many who observed that the advent of the writing alphabet which the Phoenicians gave their colonies or trading partners actually led to a decrease in knowledge and disciplined wisdom. So whether or not Jesus was a writer has little to do with his wisdom. Whether he was a peasant or a prince, he was not going to learn wisdom without effort and introspection. Here is an entry from my Heroes and Villains Volume in an Encyclopedia:

PLATO: - This man is as important to you as Jesus, and both of them have the same legend of Immaculate Conception associated with them. I can prove the Greek's Danaus colonizers are the DN or DNN of Homer. They became the Semites in Anatolia too; and it is acknowledged that Plato is the descendant of Solon. I can show Ptolemy trying to make himself historically part of the De Danaan hero family of Hercules through the works of Manetho and it may be true - who knows? The study of these two men whose noble lineage seems related through more than just the legend of Immaculate Conception; as Moses and Sargon the Great (a millennium earlier than Moses/Akhenaten) are related with the baby in the basket amongst the bulrushes, is of utmost importance. History may in fact be the most powerful tool to form the actions of the masses or society as a whole. But history has a powerful ally in more than myths but the words those myths are conveyed by. Indeed even the letters of those words are mathematically designed to alter the listener's headspace.

Throughout the many books I have written about the Hyksos Phoenician Kelts or the esoteric Mystery Schools associated with them, there is documentation of the growth of hierarchy and power or greed. The conflicts may have been part of the Jesus story. Who knows if the sage or alchemist named Plato really believed everything he wrote. How much was he advised or instructed to write? I am near to certain he knew his Atlantis story was a pure fiction designed to cover up the earlier model culture based upon egalitarian ethics with women in an equal if not preferred position. Jesus was probably named after (though his given name Yeshua is not) the concept of Brotherhood called Iesa, as linguists can demonstrate.

There certainly was a Brotherhood of Man ethic but it may have never achieved the kind of harmony in society which is now necessary to overcome the inequities and hierarchical threats posed by excessive Neo-Platonic manipulation. Clearly there were some attempts by the wise Solon to protect the rights of women and yet by Plato's time this ethic had not a shred of support left to be seen. Why did this insecure macho ethic evolve in the Mediterranean world to this degree? Just five centuries before Plato we see his fellow nobles in Tyre are allowing a favored descendant of Jezebel to found Carthage in 814 BCE. How much can we blame poor Plato for all the hierarchy anyway? He just wrote the rationale for what all these nobles or elites saw as the proper way to structure this society.

Jesus may have been a zealot seeking to establish a country or kingdom like David (his ancestor) or he may have harkened back to a time when Brotherhood existed, as most Cynics really saw must happen. Seneca and all the other rich or poor Cynics clearly saw man must think and learn for himself, or else things would continue to grow ever more class and racially differentiated. I think Jesus had the Gnostic training of ecumenism and was not into the Kingdom of Israel zealotry as much as he was against Rome and Empire in general, even if he was a zealot at some point in his life. I also think Plato was no where near as elitist or Fascist as his succeeding philosophic school up to Hegel and Fukayama today have become. In fact I think Plato would have preferred universal education and enablement of citizens as the foundation for his Republic. But let's be real! Even today it is hard to find interested and open-minded 'thinkers'."

Easy answers sought to explain what humanity has feared or regarded through superstition as gods are not the kind of things that allowed adepts to know themselves and their soul. The structures of power and priestly prevarications are rife even in the halls of supposed fair and academic institutions. Pardon me for disagreeing with the likes of Fukayama and others who would have us believe in 'absolute' religions of any form. As a human with the ability to consciously apprehend his or her environment; we must all eschew these black and white answers that our education has expected us to regurgitate in order to get better grades.

I have attempted to open a window to view what is called PRE-history. Just before the era I focus upon in this book there was a city in Anatolia or present day Turkey before the Black Sea was created. Jacquetta Hawkes called it 'precociously' modern or advanced in her Atlas of Archaeology. This might easily be less advanced than the cities that were inundated in 5500 BC alongside the freshwater lake that we are now able to reach under the Black Sea. That area is central to what became the Iberian corporate ventures or the Phoenician Brotherhood. There is a great deal we do not know and may never know about the things known to ancient people and where we came from. Hopefully you will find your own creative juices flow as you travel this high road of speculative Imagineering based on current archaeology rather than accept the tenured propaganda of past history as written by and for Empire-builders.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

No New World Order 20 Dec 2015 07:25 #2

• Robert Baird
Having just had a discourse with a person here using the Dragon Court links and thinking he is a Gnostic for a couple of hours (Mario) I place this here in case anyone thinks his closed mind is Gnostic in any manner, shape or form.

A brief summary of what is said by this author of the book 'Jesus' - which relates to Gnostic origins is this.

The early church destroyed and fought against any ideology it did not see fit to allow. The author admits this makes Irenaeus talking about Simon Magus who met Emperor Claudius a somewhat unreliable origin therefore. It makes it clear the Gnostics believed it took study and "Knowers" who studied to apprehend best what God is but that no human can apprehend this metaphysical reality.

I say Simon Magus was a Gaedhil and my books quote sources for this. A "Magus" is an alchemist and Hermes Trismegistus is part and parcel of what he studied. The Corpus Hermeticum is definitely part of the "Q" or Source of Grail lore and Gnosticism. This is part of the reason the Church tries to say alchemy and Magi (like Mani and Simon) are not in existence before Rome. Any idiot knows if you can obliterate all record of existence you will not have much to worry about from such sources. The Corpus includes writings on Magic (Majik) and the syncretic systems of Egypt at the time Tuthmosis amalgamated them all did as well. Imhotep of the Imhotep/Asklepios system which was called Thoth/Hermes in Rome was long before the date you often find academics saying Gnosticism existed. So you should know any person talking about Gospels having any little thing to do with Gnosticism is following Rome not Gnosis or Gnosticism. Historians (not religious) know intellectual people studied these things for millennia before the advent of Christianity. Michael Grant says it in The Rise of The Greeks.

This is a questioning approach to take in such discourse.

Since the Gnostics knew God was not something man could limit - did they have any reason to think Simon Magus or Jesus (a title - Iesa) were the "only begotten" or "immaculately conceived" as Plato supposedly was as well? Do you think people only recently learned how to think? Do you dare to darken my own soul with such idiocy you have let control yours?

Any person in the family of Jesus, David and Solomon who was interested in knowledge was influenced by the Magi or the roots of Magianism such as taught by Abaris (Rabbi) the Druid who taught Pythagoras. You will find some authors say Pythagoras went to study with the Zoroastrians of the highest order but there is far more than that to know about what he learned and why he joined a Druid group in Marseilles. I only recently found an author saying this, so it is not in my books. Clearly it is a confirmation of what I said in my books.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=gz_evv1MXfAC&pg=PT42&lpg=PT42&dq=before+rome+%22earliest+gnostics%22&source=bl&ots=-UIYdOX5bt&sig=4eqN3A4IGfL_wk_s33LOQwyPBsM&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CDEQ6AEwA2oVChMIvNiYtKn8yAIVV52ICh2IRQYE#v=onepage&q=before%20rome%20%22earliest%20gnostics%22&f=false

No New World Order 20 Dec 2015 13:21 #3

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Have you written a book? :)

No New World Order 20 Dec 2015 16:50 #4

• Robert Baird
Many - over 80. And though I no longer write books I will help others or even give the copyright to someone for a book they have serious knowledge and interest in developing.

I believe there is a purpose to fulfill akin to what de Chardin and Bucky Fuller wrote about.

No New World Order 20 Dec 2015 20:45 #5

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
How's life on the catamaran ?

Are you this Rober Baird?

Robert Baird
Paranormal Adept
Male, 65
Wasting time waiting to collect my old age pension, travel and live on a catamaran.
Retired for twenty years to write. Now a simple life.

Robert Baird
Male, 65, from Nanaimo, BC, Canada
Please remove my account and all data associated. Note from admin: see tinyurl.com/opuxvu5

www.theparacast.com/forum/forums/the-ufo-forum.13/
vigilantcitizen.com/forums/Thread-Robert-Baird
earlywritings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1935
postflaviana.org/community/index.php?forums/literature.5/
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 20 Dec 2015 20:45 by Cinta.

No New World Order 20 Dec 2015 21:44 #6

• Robert Baird
Dear C

Yes, that is me. I just turned 65this week and await getting my old Age pension. Then off to Cambodia and we'll see after that.

www.siemreapproperties.com/property/2-bedroom-house-in-siem-reap-3/

Jerry at PostFlaviana said he knew (from Wiki) that alchemy did not exist before Rome and Christianity. He was supporting people saying JFK lived after Dallas and was not shot. I told him to take all my stuff down - but he left some he had made his nonsensical comments on. I am on many other sites including The Real Conspiracy and most of my posts come from World-mysteries where I have a very massive library of articles and research.

I pop in to bother people at the old Amazing Randi site too.

No New World Order 21 Dec 2015 03:47 #7

• Robert Baird
For the people who have listened to the cover-up of paid liars in academia about Plato, Aristotle and Socrates; I will provide more proof that they were alchemists of the highest sort. I place Plato on the side of social engineer and abuser of theocracy, which the Metahistory scholar I have been quoting equates with Illuminati (correctly). I think because we have a Neo-Platonic hierarchy or master-slave society the paid hacks are taught to and paid to say he is not an alchemist or member of the mystery Schools. Plato is like Jesus (Yeshua Bar Joseph) and he was immaculately conceived too. I hope I don't have to point out why you don't hear that Jesus was an alchemist.

"As Dylan sang long ago, "Don't follow leaders, watch ya parkin' meters."

Know-It-Alls

In his definitive study, “The History of the Term 'Gnostikos' ”, religious historian Morton Smith wrote that “gnostikos was not a common word.” He notes that respected initiates such as the Pagan emperor Marcus Aurelius did not use it. Neither was it common in Greek-language Judaism. It seems to have been used for the first time by Plato! In the Politicus 258e-267a, Plato refers to gnostike techne, “the art of knowing,” or perhaps “the art of managing things known,” in order to argue that “the ideal politician is defined as the master of the gnostic art” (italics mine). Plato asserts that “if such a being were to appear he would be a god come down to rule mankind.”

Well, there it is, as plain as day: Plato plays the deification card. His notion of a gnostikos is an expert advisor in theocratic government. i.e., rulership by the gods or those descended from gods. But how can this be. It is known that Plato was initiated at Eleusis. If he had intimate contact with telestai, how could he have embraced and endorsed the program of the Illuminati, the Magians who run the theocratic agenda?

I would suggest that the answer lies in well-known analogy of Plato's Cave. According to this metaphor, objects in the sensory world are mere shadows cast by the Eidos, the divine Forms in the supersensory realm. But the Organic Light casts no shadow. I conclude that Plato, though initiated, never witnessed the Organic Light, the secret medium of Mystery instruction. Had he done so, he would never have invented the analogy of the Cave.

A fragment of Plato's manifesto of Illuminati statecraft, The Republic, is found translated into Coptic at Nag Hammadi (Codex VI, 5). This is the oldest text in the NHL, dating to almost 700 years earlier than the other documents. Yet no scholar has remarked on the highly unusual fact of its inclusion into the corpus. I have pointed out before that the guardians of the Mysteries did not call themselves gnostikoi, but telestai, "those who are aimed." It is known that gnostokoi was the term directed at them in ridicule by the Church Fathers: "smart-ass, know-it-all." I maintain that the telestai renounced this name because it was associated (via Plato) with the social engineers and special advisors of theocracy.

It is significant that the sole instance of a Gnostic sect known to have called themselves gnostokoi was a group of Carpocratians led by a woman named Marcellina. The Carpocratians tended to embrace the Hindu doctrine of avataric descent, i.e., flesh-and-blood embodiment of superhuman beings — an element of the theocratic scenario. The group led by Marcellina "had pictures and statues of many great teachers who were held in honor by their school, such as Pythagoras, Plato, and Aristotle, and also a portrait of Jesus," according to the report of Origen (G. R. S. Mead, Fragments of a Faith Forgotten, p. 232ff). The cult of personality was totally incompatible with the mission and demeanor of the telestai. They would never have tolerated such statues, but glorification of "great men" is typical of the theocratic agenda.

The telestai maintained anonymity within their role as mystics and guardians of the Mysteries, although as teachers working openly in society, they of course had names and social identities. In other words, they did not parade their connection to the Mysteries for social standing or prestige. The names ascribed to Gnostics and initiates were actually titles rather than proper names: Asklepios (Aesculapius), for instance. The names of very few Gnostics - Simon Magus, Valentinus, Basilides, Hypatia - have come down to us.

" The kindly old gentleman with the wise and benevolent snake" is an archetype or icon of a telestes, not a real-life portrait. "Statues of Christ have sometimes owed something to statues of Asklepios. The consort of the physician was Health (Hygeia)... As for the snake, he is the most important person in the sanctuary." (Statue from Epidauros, Roman period. Atlas of the Greek World, p. 162)

Today we use the insult "Gnostic" to characterize the ancient movement whose members opposed, not only their own self-glorification, but the theocratic program of great men and male leaders established and enforced by the politically oriented Magians."

No New World Order 23 Dec 2015 04:02 #8

• Robert Baird
The elites have had good reason not to be open and honest with ignorant people looking for easy answers like aliens and boogeymen. When they would try to educate and be honest - the ignorant would burn them at the stake - and the plethora of born-again psychopaths who voted for Shrub or might vote for almost any current Republican hopeful are testimony to that.

Religion as a tool of commerce and the elite is well established in the oppressive doctrine called Manifest Destiny as well as the more recent Rerum Novarum. It makes me chuckle to see the complaint of Roger Williams who founded Rhode Island to get 'away from' the kind of thing the Indians suffered under - far, far and indeed the farthest imaginable 'away from' from is what we all should strive to allow. It raises mercantile progress above all else and the Yanomami in Brazil are being genocidally dealt with under this doctrine to this very day. Here is a little from a book titled Manifest Destiny and the words of Roger Williams to see if you can find humor in the situation.

"... the primary test for full citizenship became membership in the Puritan church. Within these limits-and they were narrow, for the Puritans did not tolerate differences of religious opinion-Massachusetts practiced self-government free from outside control... More important, such access gave energetic Puritan merchants an opportunity to join in the profitable trade which grew up between America, the West Indies and Great Britain. {Which included slavery and other immoral rip-offs of natives who had helped them.}

Not everyone found the tight Puritan rule of Massachusetts to his liking. Roger Williams was one of those who resisted the strict standards of religious orthodoxy for citizenship... After a bitter dispute with the ruling oligarchy {Eastern Establishment of today.} in Massachusetts, Williams was forced to flee and he organized a new colony at Providence, Rhode Island. In 1644 Williams obtained a charter for the colony of Rhode Island, The new colony's liberality was well described in the vigorous seventeenth-century prose of Williams himself: 'We have long drunk the cup of as great liberties as any people we can hear of under the whole of heaven. We have not only been long free... from the iron yoke of wolfish bishops, and Popish ceremonies... We have not felt the new chains of Presbyterian tyrants, nor in this colony have we been consumed with the over-zealous fire of (so-called) godly Christian Magistrates.'" (3)

I will stifle my disgust at the way power-mongers indulge ego and immoral duplicity in their constant need to dominate.

"In order to properly grasp the spirit in which this book is written, it is necessary to remember that though it is not altogether an Indian story, it has an Indian background. The considering attitude towards all nature which appears throughout the work, is best explained by a quotation from John G. Guilford's Story of the Seminole War.

"'The meaning of sovereignty is not very clear to primitive peoples, especially to the Indian. He rarely dominated the things around him; he was a part of nature and not its boss.' Hewitt says of the Indian:'

'In his own country... he is a harmonious element in a landscape that is incomparable in its nobility of colour and mass and feeling of the Unchangeable. He never dominates it as does the European his environment, but belongs there as do the mesas, skies, sunshine, spaces and the other living creatures. He takes his part in it with the clouds, winds, rocks, plants, birds and beasts, with drum beat and chant and symbolic gesture, keeping time with the seasons, moving in orderly procession with nature, holding to the unity of life in all things, seeking no superior place for himself but merely a state of harmony with all created things... the most rhythmic life... that is lived among the races of men.' This viewpoint is not peculiar to people of native blood but it is often found in those other races who have resided for many years in the wilderness." (4)

The behind the scenes brokers of power like Pierre DuPont de Nemours and Eli Lilly or the Rothschilds and Rockefellers of the Merovingians are seen as supporters of much of the alternative history and humanistic efforts made in various times or eras of our history. DuPont arranged the Armistice to satisfy his relative King George who some say financed the US War of Independence and needed to get his debt repaid. My brother Russ tells me the Queen's Rangers who became the Queen's York Rangers he was part of in Toronto; felt they could have beaten Washington's army who they outnumbered even without British troops. Then we saw the DuPonts start the armaments industry in America and the rest, as they say, is history. This is what Manifest Destiny is really all about and it has little to do with the theological ideology of Divine Providence and the ascending nature of man's evolution. You might know Sam Houston retired to live with the Cherokee after his stint in the halls of political intrigue.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

No New World Order 27 Dec 2015 08:45 #9

• zax
  • Gold Member
This is what Manifest Destiny is really all about and it has little to do with the theological ideology of Divine Providence and the ascending nature of man's evolution. You might know Sam Houston retired to live with the Cherokee after his stint in the halls of political intrigue.

Just like Alchemy having nothing to do with turining base metals into gold
But that is another story for another time. :cool:
Last Edit: 27 Dec 2015 08:50 by zax.

No New World Order 27 Dec 2015 18:33 #10

• Robert Baird
Yes, that is another ball of wax. It does have little to do with transmutation of metals but the spiritual side is needed before doing the metals and why do the metals if you have done the spiritual.

One thing of value would be the Elixir and seeing through time.

But the alternate dimensions make time viewing a jumble to say the least. I have nothing from history to say anyone got anything close to what the Elixir is said to achieve - St. Germain (his own words) said he was not immortal.

I have had good reason to see soulful continuances exist though - possessions of other people's bodies.

No New World Order 27 Dec 2015 19:05 #11

• Robert Baird
Colonel Edward Mandell House is THE most important person in the 20th C. (that we know of - but may have answered to higher ups). He was the actual decision-maker for President Wilson and involved in the creation of the Fed, influential with FDR and everything related to the KKK and Texas.

He was a seventh child of a seventh child and I think related to Jean Lafitte (an alchemist according to many) - his father took over Lafitte's home and business.

In the matter of World War I and who financed the Russian Revolution you have these agents of the Rothschilds and Federal Reserve creation to consider. kingdomsoftheworld.com/photos.htm

The two I highlight follow House who is the mastermind who selected people like Vanderlip to author so much of the Jekyll Island takeover of world finance. Vanderlip's wife was still living in their Palos Verdes home when I visited my sister-in-law's cousin a few times. He lived next door to her and said she was a nice old lady. You might also research why John Ralston Saul said the end of the Bretton Woods Agreement was more important than the wars of the 20th Century - all the same war or plan actually.

"Paul Warburg

Conceded to be the actual author of our central bank plan, the Federal Reserve System, by knowledgeable authorities. Emigrated to the United States from Germany 1904; partner, Kuhn Loeb and Company bankers, New York; naturalized 1911. Member of the original Federal Reserve Board of Governors, 1914-1918; president Federal Advisory Council, 1918-1928. Brother of Max Warburg, who was head of German Secret Service during World War I and who represented Germany at the Peace Conference, 1918-1919, while Paul was chairman of the Federal Reserve System.

SIR WILLIAM WISEMAN

Partner of Kuhn, Loeb and Company; head of British Secret Service during World War I. Worked closely with Col. House dominating the United States and England."

What I did this morning in a few hours is more than most anyone is likely to be able to do in a lifetime. Yes, there are a few people who can grasp the inter-connections of Lamarck and Jung to alchemy. Yes, there are those who could talk volumes about how quantum physics took Jung's Synchronicity added a dash of Gravitational Wave Theory and can now be off to the races of even more fantastic things I have discussed in the past with members of CERN research who would not identify themselves to me, in off-site communications. But without knowing how political people are often occultly controlled and history or religion is all a smokescreen - how can most anyone ever grasp what connects Lafitte to the KKK, Col. House, and the FED or New Deal and the beginning of Russia {I have a quote from Yeltsin about this - which even he may not have known who did it. The clue on some wine bottles I drank called Lafitte Rothschild while at La Tour D'Argent over-looking Fulcanelli's Cathedrale de Notre Dame, is just part of the magical mystery tour my life has been.} and unions.

Then I might ask why an article of mine has been translated into French and then re-translated into English more than twice on first glance at the more extensive google hits on Lafitte and Dupont de Nemours. He was a Plenipotentiary like Rufus King an ancestor of mine. Edward Livingston was a Minister Plenipotentiary also, he helped Andrew Jackson screw Lafitte and his military assistants or pirates at the Battle of New Orleans. Patrick Lafitte sent me correspondence with a person who was part of the dealings and double dealings. That is where Jackson also promised every black man who fought would get his freedom, :thdown: he would later be President of the USA and the Rothschilds made an attempt on his life. Could Jean Lafitte or his brothers have been part of that attempt. There are reasons to think Jean had big banking connections from other people who say he was representing them. I hope we do see a truthful story on the life of this great man - unlike the ones already done that Yul Brynner was in - etc. The Dupont fellow is the scion who sold armaments to both sides of all the Revolutionary Wars and as an economist/writer set up Physiocratic institutions and ideals leading to the FED. They later owned GM and the chemical company which bears his name - can you say Military-Industrial Complex?

These are free articles but sometimes they are screwed over and up so bad it makes no sense. Thankfully they usually give me no credit - just like many authors and movie or TV producers who are 'inspired' (fancy way of saying breaching trademark or copyright). IDK - is that the code for I don't care? If humanity learns these truths that is my payment in full.

www.dormirenfrance.fr/alchimi...ue-s107656.htm

This site has people arguing about Lafitte and a treasure - not exactly what I am talking about above - nor the many bankers who fought for his business before he went underground or faked his death - after the attempt on Jackson's life. The Cincinnati Society probably connects with the Copperheads or remnants thereof which also is FOGC or Golden Circle sorts you may have seen on TV lately - with Wolters. I did send him a little information but he thinks what he has said is enough - such trite crap. Of course, I did not send him what you see in this post. It requires a lot more to set the stage for such accusations.

www.treasurenet.com/forums/be...ections-2.html

I mention the Merovingians many times but I do not want anyone to think I am supporting any of the SATANIC or shape-shifting nonsense. I also use the word to capture a knowledge through-line none of the conspiracy theorists understand - in fact I support Enlightenment (Illumination), in all of it's forms. But it does serve some purpose to look at connections including bastard sons like Hitler and Charles Martel because they do things to make progress occur which covers their asses and I do not like. There is no one side of the matter even when you know what I know. Here is a link to a free library of Robin Loxley and another person. Now you should know that Robin Hood and Robin Loxley are connected - and I doubt the authenticity of this claim while knowing these families do have Merovingian connections.

archive.org/stream/SatanicIl...lines_djvu.txt
Last Edit: 27 Dec 2015 19:10 by Robert Baird.

No New World Order 27 Dec 2015 19:17 #12

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
www.treasurenet.com/forums/be...ections-2.html
Page not found

archive.org/stream/SatanicIl...lines_djvu.txt
The item you have requested has a problem with one or more of the metadata files that describe it, which prevents us from displaying this page.
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

No New World Order 27 Dec 2015 19:31 #13

• Robert Baird
Yes, often happens, in no time flat. So it takes a little elbow grease, like browsing Lafitte and treasure to get this. Off site reading so traffic goes to their site. It is not important to what I am saying - as I said in my post.

Jean Lafitte Treasure Found ???? - TreasureNet

www.treasurenet.com › Forum › Treasure Hunting › Cache Hunting

Jan 25, 2007 - 9 posts
This story was told to me several years ago by a man in his 80 s Back in 1940 or 41 two men hired to clean up around what is said to be Lafittes ...

JEAN LAFITTE AND THE BEALE TREASURE ...

15 posts

8 Oct 2015

The treasure of Jean Laffite

15 posts

15 Jun 2010

Thread: Isle de Jean Charles

3 posts

20 Feb 2008

jean lafitte gold

12 posts

4 Feb 2008

No New World Order 27 Dec 2015 21:07 #14

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Robert Baird wrote:
Many - over 80. And though I no longer write books I will help others or even give the copyright to someone for a book they have serious knowledge and interest in developing.

and all bullshit - I have little doubt on that score, truth mixed with lies , is still a lie. It looks like you've dabbled in about every aspect of the agenda going -your the smokescreen . Anyone with your research ability who still obscures the truth , twisting it off into a myriad of other avenues of dubious and pointless pursuit - the dead end rabbit hole , I think is either intentionally misleading or just refuses to know the truth because it hurts the 'self' too much.
Last Edit: 27 Dec 2015 21:10 by Lizzy.

No New World Order 28 Dec 2015 00:26 #15

• Robert Baird
As I said on your last coprolalia explosion of NONsense. YOU cannot read or quote facts - and appeal to the maddened crowd.

No New World Order 28 Dec 2015 04:58 #16

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Robert Baird wrote:
As I said on your last coprolalia explosion of NONsense. YOU cannot read or quote facts - and appeal to the maddened crowd.

no-one will hand you a pedestal here. :roll:

No New World Order 28 Dec 2015 06:52 #17

• Robert Baird
I have seen two people who exhibit any reason for me to believe they have actually read anything I have written. You are almost close to being the third, one of the others is half crazy by his own admission.

I have no interest in the BS thank you system - please quote things and make an argument - or just keep your idiocy to yourself. It only contributes to the noise of fools. I am not referring to the good fools such as the Tarot fool.