Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: This Place is Terrible

This Place is Terrible 02 Jan 2016 17:58 #1

• Robert Baird
Since someone questioned my use of a few snippets of triple checked facts from Baigent and Leigh (Zorro I think it was) and since I have written a book with the title of this thread and many more on or involving the Philosopher's and their STONE. It might serve some purpose to put a thread here about what might be reality, at a very important time in recent history. The thread on the Principle of Vibration includes a Table of Contents for one of my books on alchemy, which has many links to many other sources and scholars. forum.world-mysteries.com/threads/1552-The-Principle-of-Vibration

There are followers and promoters of St. Germain today who lie and cheat with the best priestly blowhards. The Stardoves and Elizabeth Clare Prophet (Profit - it should be) are among them. I cannot say to what extent Summit University is a fraud - they may be duped by others and no doubt that is true of many including the Masons who still use his books as part of their studies. Some of these people will tell you St. Germain is an immortal who lived before the time of Christ or to be perfectly clear before that myth was written about by his ancestors. I do suspect you can take 'his' to mean either of them. For you see St. Germain is De Medicis and therefore Benjaminite who marry throughout many eras with Merovingians. In my book on St. Germain which many sites say they allow you to read for free - but you must give credit card info to join (I get not a penny.) - I quote St. Germain saying the stories of his immortality are false. That does not mean he was not a soulful immortal and Ascended Master.

There are numerous researchers who show the connections of the Illuminati to the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn (Years after
Crowley and Regardie) come because the Rothschilds include esotericists just as the De Medicis named St. Germain had set up the schooling system in Vienna for them as he passed the spy network and financial monopoly (These things are most connected.) to the Rothschilds. Most of these researchers do not get the esoterics behind the acts and organizations or see the Corpus Hermeticum translated and called De Brix for what this means. De Brix is like De Bruges, it is another translation of the Bruttii and a family that founded Rome and Britain which has been ruling and building sophisticated means of control or Empire ever since. These BEES include more than the 'bees' of Childeric which the Merovingian Napoleon put upon his Holy Roman Emperor's investiture robe. They were in Egypt and are the Royal House of Mallia on Crete in 2200 BC. Technology such as cistern design are part of why I connect them with the Shardana of Sardinia and the Trojan War fortress found a few decades ago. That fortress only was used for the duration of that war but it was not near Troy, which supports the theory that there were many theatres of operation and indeed a World War.

There are some researchers who are cluing in to the inner sanctum of esoteric Heliopolitan or Luciferian (Druidic) Vatican types who are Hibernian double agents like St. Bernard or Robespierre, Rumford, Lafitte, Da Vinci, Dee, Columbus and all the rest. It would appear I am the only researcher who has connected Hoffet to both Saunière and Plantard de St. Clair (Sinclair BEE) who both were leaders of The Priory of Sion like Da Vinci. This is the major reason I wrote a book on Saunière. Because I am called an alchemist by high Rosicrucians I have known, I am in a position to know what Hoffet studied and one or more of the techniques he used in his position in the Documentation branch for the Vatican. Bibliomancy and genetic encoded information are just part of the arts and artifices in alchemy for many millennia.

So when you read about Sauniere being introduced around the esoteric salons of Paris by this man you are getting close to the true Da Vinci Code. It is all about Synarchy! But that does not mean George Bernard Shaw and his London School of Economics venture was not well-intentioned, anymore than it means Annie Besant (One of a very few female Masons) did no good work with Krishnamurti or in establishing India. It does not mean Yeats or Stein knew the role they played in this Hegelian Dialectic that truly is 'Charmed'. But I am pretty sure Hoffet and his ilk have used The Charm of Making on these people just as it has been used on me. It does make me wonder what role Plantard played at Lake Leman with Kissinger, Baruch and the Rat Lines reconstruction of Europe and what went on in South America as well as what he was doing with the Gestapo before they returned him to his role in the French underground during the war. It does make me want to know more about Plantard (Fake he may be) and Prince Bernhart of the Thulean Gestapo who founded the Bilderbergs with the aid of the OSS/CIA. Yes, there is a wide-ranging 'Charmed Circle' to say the least. Of course I was also lead into a book I write titled The Charmed Circle.

The Philosopher's Stone is not just a spiritual allegory for a personal enlightenment despite what many people will tell you. They say these things because it is true that a spiritual enlightenment is required if one is to make a 'Stone', and because they have not done the 'work'. Israel Regardie wrote a book called The Philosopher's Stone in which he said it was only a metaphor or allegory. Regardie is worth reading and he was the personal secretary for Aleister Crowley and the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn which some authors say is satanistic. The authors who say that are often Bible Thumpers and worse. It is Luciferian and Lucifer is the Venus light or Heliopolitan Druidic system. It is a good spiritual course and Regardie's work on the books of the HOGD that present part of that course are possibly the best books to introduce people to the Path. You can be certain that the De Medicis were not stupid superstitious people despite the fact that they bought the Papacy more than a few times. I cannot emphasize this enough. The De Medicis paid to have the Corpus Hermeticum translated and had their family name (De Brix) used as the title. They were not mere 'farmers' or 'bauers'. They have always been of the highest understanding. This is one of the reasons you can be sure the Rothschilds are the De Medicis. Both of these families used the same old song about being 'farmers (De Medicis) or 'bauers' which is translated as 'farmers'.

I think there is a good possibility that Saunière happened upon a 'Stone'. It might even have been the 'Stone' used by Nostradamus (Only David Ovason is worth reading if you seek knowledge on Nostradamus whose matron was Catherine de Medicis.) or Leonardo. Nostradamus was protected by the De Medicis and Leonardo was one of their employees. It is even possible that Sauniere was able to influence the future he saw in the 'Stone' in a more meaningful way than other Time (or Impeccable) Warriors like Carlos Castaneda. This explanation fits with his knowing when he would die and his being able to stop that death but having been told (By the Hapsburg Holy Roman Emperors) that he would not be allowed to choose a different date to die. In fact this explanation is the one I personally favor out of all the possible explanations for the enormous sums of money he was provided. I am still not certain where they got all this money.
Last Edit: 02 Jan 2016 18:17 by Robert Baird. Reason: add color
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

This Place is Terrible 03 Jan 2016 15:57 #2

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Who are the known Ascended Masters and what are their greatest achievements using their magical powers?

This Place is Terrible 03 Jan 2016 16:19 #3

ragnarok wrote:
Who are the known Ascended Masters and what are their greatest achievements using their magical powers?

I would also like to add, how do I get these magical powers? :dunno:

This Place is Terrible 03 Jan 2016 16:26 #4

• Robert Baird
I would agree with Theosophy about a couple including St. Germain but I do not think (perhaps Vivekananda) there are many at all. There are layers of soulful growth and connections between souls in those layers or bandwidths (Technical term) of conscious energy. I do not adhere to or accept the idea of ego and personality continuing or re-incarnating. Have you read Seth Speaks or Robert Anton Willson? I see energy of the ego feeding into ghosts for a while and being potentially added to by other people who have similar and/or mutable brain wavelength similarity to the original person who died. I think some apparitions conjured by fakirs or the likes of Theosophists can include this energy even when the person is alive - maybe a partial explanation of bi-location (I think I posted something on Padre Pio and Pythagoras here already). Many people say Jesus is an Ascended Master and I will agree many people with that title might have aspired to this level of mastery and knowledge. Are they re-incarnations of each other - sometimes maybe. In my book Hitler vs. Frabato and The Charm of Making I take Franz Bardon and his Urgaya pantheon of Ascended Masters in this planetary realm (Vivekananda said he went to other planetary realms) and go down this road a little way including a CV of Jesus. Pretty trippy stuff, cannot say I am certain about much of it. For example - if what I said so far is true; does a person on Earth who feels he is such an old soul also have part of his soulful energy in the Ascended state while living?

It is one of the things I look forward to knowing, soon.

I should add; there are possibly many lesser Masters who can take their material body energy with them when they move on.
Last Edit: 03 Jan 2016 16:56 by Robert Baird. Reason: typo

This Place is Terrible 03 Jan 2016 16:46 #5

• Robert Baird
I see you added a spurious question about you getting magical powers.

First of all, you would not need to ask such a question if you knew your SELF or yourself.

Then you would not appeal to political or social norms even those norms of the covens you might join who could demonstrate a whole lot of Majik. I have known many and done battle with top people in each craft. I do not and never did much majik work - ritually. RIGHT THOUGHT = RIGHT ACTION works for me. There was one Sutra designer who blew me away, and she could de-materialize or take her material energy to other dimensions. Best I have done is unconscious projection of my solar body.

I am near to certain not one of the witchy types could Ascend with their material body energy and as I said few (one per decade maybe) can rise to the level of Ascended Master. A person on the Angel-channelling circuit who wanted to move in with me, in Las Vegas said I was this or that and many others directly and indirectly have said these things about my part in the continuum of conscious energy collective Masters. Generally my response is "fuck you" or get real. I have enough responsibility and already gave at the office etc. But I do sense many tap-ins to knowledge beyond my self that would fit some kind of old soul. I hope this is the last time I am sent back to this hell hole called Earth.

To quote MLK: "Free at LAST!"

This Place is Terrible 03 Jan 2016 16:48 #6

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
The Jesus of the bible can't even be proven to be a real historical person to a satisfactory degree of certitude, so I'd disagree with those many people. The others you mention I have heard of, but I don't recognise anything in their achievements that is beyond the capacity of lesser human beings than Ascended Masters, whatever they might be.

This Place is Terrible 03 Jan 2016 16:53 #7

• Robert Baird
You would not be disagreeing with me if you could read what I wrote.

This Place is Terrible 03 Jan 2016 16:53 #8

Well Robert you need to sharpen your magical powers up and realize you have done a double post :wissl:

So Im interested in Angels, I have a vested interest in them, whats the score? This is not a piss take question :up:

This Place is Terrible 03 Jan 2016 17:14 #9

• Robert Baird
I saw that double post and looked for a delete button.

I also saw it was you who added the spurious question about how to get such power.

Angels? Yes, an archangel is an Ascended Master I guess. It is certainly possible that these things are real, but consciousness at lesser levels has issues if you are not fully alive - as I see modern science making great strides in consciousness study. For me to guess about what might cause a breakthrough in science beyond brain-mapping fMRI and this year's proof at the U of Va on the Lymph system in the brain (connecting psychic points and chakras) is somewhat difficult. I do not accept the old idea of us being part of a larger conscious entity and having atoms inside us that are solar systems.

Sir Martin Rees is the Royal Astronomer and he says we have dopplegangers in other or alternate universes.I see folding of space issues with that - but if true we could travel to other parts of universe through worm holes connected by these identical aspects of self. But what would self and SELF be? Gravitational Wave Theory showed some promise of proving metaphysics is our true reality - thus everything is possible. But a recent report said they re-did the former study and found it was space debris causing the red or other shifts.

Beyond that I can only say most angels are angles or cons and energy projections like demons - just a thought added to by more thought energy from BELIEVERS. Similar to what I said about ghostly apparitions. The adept Kabbalists and others can produce very believable shite such as was done to Icke when he thought he saw shape-shifting.
User(s) who Liked this post: entrangermercenary1

This Place is Terrible 03 Jan 2016 17:58 #10

• Robert Baird
Dear R

Getting back to your original question before I got off on people seeking power (siddhis etc).

You ask:

I say:

I answered the first part already but what are the greatest achievements, is unanswered.

The OP does go some distance down that road - if we drop the angel and ascended master shite of Theosophy and Rosy boys like AMORC which is Theosophy as I see it.

The Martinists also claim St. Germain is one of them and they say they have a 25,000 year history just as my Wiccan Dragons did. Yes, and I found little about their history that was real time-viewing or as detailed as I already had 20 years ago. My High Priestess said they had energy machines to cure cancer and I know the Tepaphone can kill remotely, there are ways to attune to your genes that if additional energy is added to you might kill cancer cells - there are scientific approaches and researchers working on this.

The Philosopher's Stone allows time-viewing but there are as Sir Martin Rees says - alternate universes and many possible outcomes - nothing pre-destined but a lot of energy working to make things go a certain direction. Da Vinci, his mentor and Nostradamus all had a Stone. One stage of making the Stone is an Elixir of Life and legend says it can make a person immortal (which we are scientifically close to achieving). St. Germain said he was not immortal and I think he had a Stone as evidenced by his ability to precipitate a perfect diamond for the King of France. So maybe the Elixir just helped him age well as Voltaire said - he knew him for 50 years and never saw him age one day.

You do not need a Stone to view time, so what is the big deal? Does it really transmute lead to gold and who in hell would care about such nonsense anyway (except for Kings and others who were trying to use alchemical gold to pay their armies and debts or Pope Sylvester etc). I think my book Alchemy: Peryllats, Humanists and Sages is available at docslide for free.

As you say - humans are indeed capable of great work. That is the goal of PURPOSE or LOGOS and RIGHT THOUGHT = RIGHT ACTION. They have many languages to put that Great Work into and many codes to set you on goose chases for snipe.

Let me list some names of people who have studied these matters.

Socrates, Pythagoras, Aristotle, Imhotep
Taoists, Gurus like Yuhin, Magi like Zoroaster
Sol-o-moon, Many with the title Jesus, ML-Chhi-zadok
Isaac Newton, Roger Bacon, Leonardo and Aquinas
Boyle, Blake, Paine, Rumford, Goethe and Jefferson
Murray Gell-Mann, Jung, Reich, Bohm

There are so many fakirs and people claiming to be alchemists today, it rots my socks. A simple reading of the Kybalion will take you past The Secret and most of these hangers on including Coehlo, McKenna and AMORC fools like Steve Kalec who I recently had a run in with.

This Place is Terrible 03 Jan 2016 18:18 #11

Robert Baird wrote:
I saw that double post and looked for a delete button.

I also saw it was you who added the spurious question about how to get such power.

Angels? Yes, an archangel is an Ascended Master I guess. It is certainly possible that these things are real, but consciousness at lesser levels has issues if you are not fully alive - as I see modern science making great strides in consciousness study. For me to guess about what might cause a breakthrough in science beyond brain-mapping fMRI and this year's proof at the U of Va on the Lymph system in the brain (connecting psychic points and chakras) is somewhat difficult. I do not accept the old idea of us being part of a larger conscious entity and having atoms inside us that are solar systems.

Sir Martin Rees is the Royal Astronomer and he says we have dopplegangers in other or alternate universes.I see folding of space issues with that - but if true we could travel to other parts of universe through worm holes connected by these identical aspects of self. But what would self and SELF be? Gravitational Wave Theory showed some promise of proving metaphysics is our true reality - thus everything is possible. But a recent report said they re-did the former study and found it was space debris causing the red or other shifts.

Beyond that I can only say most angels are angles or cons and energy projections like demons - just a thought added to by more thought energy from BELIEVERS. Similar to what I said about ghostly apparitions. The adept Kabbalists and others can produce very believable shite such as was done to Icke when he thought he saw shape-shifting.

You say it could be: " Beyond that I can only say most angels are angles or cons and energy projections like demons - just a thought added to by more thought energy from BELIEVERS"

So what if a non believer saw an angel? Do you know what happpens or have heard what happens to people emotionally after they have claimed to have seen an angel?
Im sure your aware of the term "Guardain Angel" which beggars the question how many types of Angels are there? :ponda:

This Place is Terrible 03 Jan 2016 21:37 #12

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Who created these spiritual messengers we call angels?

Would believing in these messengers also imply that we have to acknowedge a Higher power
that created them,and if so who or maybe what represents this Higher Power?
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 03 Jan 2016 21:39 by Cinta.

This Place is Terrible 04 Jan 2016 02:27 #13

• Robert Baird
Dear E

Yes, non-believers are subject to the same energy Jung and Moody and others address - which I have dealt with in great detail. Moody and Kubler-Ross detail these perceived angels in work on NDE (Near Death Experiences) Jung in many ways including his foreword to the Evans-Wentz version of the Tibetan Book of the Dead. I put a thread here this morning about Jung and an experiment he wanted to get done that would address multiple methods of contact into other realms. Ragnarok is thinking it is an opportunity to talk about something other than the research reported upon which was never completed. I would enjoy having a reasonable discourse about the Jung and JB Rhine researches mentioned in the references near the bottom of that OP. A girlfriend I later waged psychic battle with who was a Ceremonial Master of the Craft and who had worked contacting submarines below all radio and sonar depths for the FRNM or Rhine would be part of that discourse.

That is a more appropriate place to discuss the energies and science, but for now let me briefly address what you say, here. You will need to present some explicit data before I can truly discuss it, on the other thread. You can quote what I say here to take any questions there. There are a host of things people call one thing which are something quite different. Jung makes the point about the conditioned mind of the culture you come from, having these effects.

You make a good point about Guardian Angels - what a hoot! Every born again has that or more. My oldest brother is long past losing his mind to that kind of way to impress people he has been karmically egregious to all his life. Long ago he bought one of the $25. minister degrees to add to his entirely valid degrees including an engineering degree, memberships (Including a US/Canada staff officer spy group) and medals which all together number over fifteen. A couple of years ago he told me he was thinking about buying a Sainthood for $250. I love bringing this up when I am around his stupid ass.

Then there are people who are alive who reach out with their energy and effect a person with a similar brain wavelength design or people they knew in the past and still felt a connection with. I have had some experience with that, exorcisms, and possessions.

Altered state visitations due to drugs, malnutrition, fasting (I have had a couple of interesting effects from fasting and decreeing when I was about 20) or trauma are quite different. So when you ask your question please specify the input/output perceptions in detail - including any voices and sounds. For example a person who thought I was her intended even after I moved away and did not give her my phone number called one early afternoon and told me some things that her friend told her only I could answer. In the course of the discussion I heard her say she heard metal screeching on the floor - she had been in bed, I knew right then it was astral related.
Last Edit: 04 Jan 2016 02:32 by Robert Baird. Reason: add more

This Place is Terrible 04 Jan 2016 02:43 #14

• Robert Baird
Dear C

I would prefer to discuss the boogeyman syndrome somewhere that it has relevance to what has been presented in the OP. It usually is a no win discourse where one person believes and the other person does not. I am in the science camp which includes Intelligent Design and non-dogmatic proofs galore of spiritual energy up to and including such things as Daniel Matt describes as contacting g_d in his book The Essential Kabbalah. I would be happy to post a thread quoting him called Unsheathing the Soul. If the desire to have true discourse is there I will venture forth to those threads, that address religion. I did it the very first time I posted here and ran into Wanna-be gnostic liars quoting the Dragon Court website (It is OK to quote and use if you know what it says and question the motives.). I am not much into discussing Romanism or the NT - I have won that battle in so many places due to top scholars getting on the bandwagon as well as those who were there before me for centuries.

This Place is Terrible 04 Jan 2016 20:12 #15

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Dear Robert

You write walls of texts yet you adress TZ members by using the first letter of their name.

Why is that ?

greetings Cinta

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

This Place is Terrible 04 Jan 2016 20:19 #16

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Cinta wrote:
Dear Robert

You write walls of texts yet you adress TZ members by using the first letter of their name.

Why is that ?

greetings Cinta

Its just cooler, imho.

I mean look at Fonzie, he never said Mr Cunningham.

And Fonzie is 11/10 cool. At least before he jumped the shark that is.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 04 Jan 2016 20:21 by novum.

This Place is Terrible 04 Jan 2016 20:25 #17

• Cinta
  • Never Again
novum wrote:
Cinta wrote:
Dear Robert

Why is that ?

greetings Cinta

Its just cooler, imho.

I mean look at Fonzie, he never said Mr Cunningham.

And Fonzie is 11/10 cool. At least before he jumped the shark that is.

Do you think Robert is actually Fonzie ? :O

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

This Place is Terrible 04 Jan 2016 20:45 #18

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Cinta wrote:

Im not so sure Henry Winkler would want to hang out here. :wissl:
1365 = 1

This Place is Terrible 04 Jan 2016 21:01 #19

• Cinta
  • Never Again
novum wrote:
Cinta wrote:

I think I saw him at his desk at HQ contemplating on who gets madam Pfizipfei's Hasby

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

This Place is Terrible 04 Jan 2016 21:24 #20

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Cinta wrote:
novum wrote:
Cinta wrote:

I think I saw him at his desk at HQ contemplating on who gets madam Pfizipfei's Hasby

Ah yes thats right, he was with Sandler and Rob Schneider, they were figuring out who was going to get the prize.

Rob was rooting for ent the underdog, I heard him yell out , "ent, you can do it"

:gmc:
1365 = 1

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare