Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: This Place is Terrible

This Place is Terrible 02 Feb 2016 20:24 #41

You have God The one and only!

Then you have 250 fallen ones under him ,who would love the title of God----So they get people to worship them as so.How can the fallen get man to worship them as gods? By giving them rituals occult knowledge psychic powers....Its like proof to man that they are gods

Those are what people call the ''accended masters''

How can they be ''accended'' if they have fallen ? They are accended above humanity but fallen from the place above But below God...

They are intelligent and cunning ,intelligent beyond human comprehention..They do not have a physical body like ours,and no physical mind,hence the extensive ammounts of knowledge....where do you think Occult knowledge and rituals come from ? Man/God :facepalm:

Some people say ''i have a gift'' or im gifted with psychic powers! If its a gift who gave it to them ? Only those who walk right beside them ''The fallen ones'' or as you call them ''ascended masters''

Psychic ability/channeling/rituals/occult knowledge its all from the ''fallen angels'' ''acsended masters''

The only reason people can interact with the fallen and vice versa is because they walk right beside humanity daily..:)
''THEY'' know who they can corrupt and who they cannot.......they pick their victims!

They fell from the heavens and dwell on the earth Looking for victims to bestow their ''gifts'' upon so that they begin to think that God does not exist or that they dont need God or that they are infact God themselves.

The fallen know ''power corrupts men'' So they give men powers

:)

I have nothing to do with religion or cults ! ion/ ians/ isms =ism skism's = :thdown:
The wisdom of my soul is out of this world
Last Edit: 02 Feb 2016 20:44 by backfromthebrink.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

This Place is Terrible 02 Feb 2016 20:48 #42

• Robert Baird
Your only gift is stupidity - you speak volumes of it with every flick of your finger and tongue. You do not have a clue what an ascended one is or can be and you have never studied the Scriptures of Christianity as far as I can see.

Tell me how you came to the number 250 - there are over 2000 saints that your ilk and cultists worship along with all the arch-angels, angels and demons you fear (worship = energy in fear). That is just one segment of your cult.

This Place is Terrible 02 Feb 2016 21:04 #43

Who did they ''the ascended masters'' aka ''the fallen angels'' first get in contact with ? The egyptians! the egyptians thought they were gods because of what they showed them.. ''THEY'' taught the egyptians how to rule over humanity with the concept of government,mind control,and magick ''THEY'' bestowed the egyptians with forbidden knowledge

This brings me to the next point.How did the egyptians fallen knowledge make it in to todays world ? The jewish cult which is known todays as

freemasonry, who seeded all pagan religions

why would ''THEY'' want to destroy humanity? They are jelous, because humanity as in the 12 tribes have something they ''the fallen'' can never hope to have again...so they must try and corrupt humanity!

This Place is Terrible 02 Feb 2016 21:10 #44

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

LIGHTGIVER
is the boss of them fallen angels .....

Kind regards,

"Eva"

:wissl:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 Feb 2016 21:13 by PFIZIPFEI.

This Place is Terrible 02 Feb 2016 21:11 #45

Robert Baird wrote:
Your only gift is stupidity - you speak volumes of it with every flick of your finger and tongue. You do not have a clue what an ascended one is or can be and you have never studied the Scriptures of Christianity as far as I can see.

Tell me how you came to the number 250 - there are over 2000 saints that your ilk and cultists worship along with all the arch-angels, angels and demons you fear (worship = energy in fear). That is just one segment of your cult.

The evil of this world will always point the finger in the other direction,always away from themselves!

You must of missed the part where i said i have nothing to do with religions or cults -christianity being a religion, But i do love true faithfull followers of jesus christ.

yep read in the other thread where i said i dont worship anyone ;) worship of anykind stems from the reptilian part of your mind :)

This Place is Terrible 03 Feb 2016 01:50 #46

• Robert Baird
backfromthebrink wrote:
Who did they ''the ascended masters'' aka ''the fallen angels'' first get in contact with ? The egyptians! the egyptians thought they were gods because of what they showed them.. ''THEY'' taught the egyptians how to rule over humanity with the concept of government,mind control,and magick ''THEY'' bestowed the egyptians with forbidden knowledge

This brings me to the next point.How did the egyptians fallen knowledge make it in to todays world ? The jewish cult which is known todays as

why would ''THEY'' want to destroy humanity? They are jelous, because humanity as in the 12 tribes have something they ''the fallen'' can never hope to have again...so they must try and corrupt humanity!

So, tell me god, how is it mankind spent millions of years developing and learning - MILLIONS of years more than was thought we existed when I was going to school - MILLIONS of years Before the Bible was written or freemasons existed. And never once thought about a god - such as pagans do. It is true they did not do what you are DOing - unless they too were nuts and on drugs - what historian agrees with you - Bishop Ussher?

This Place is Terrible 03 Feb 2016 01:56 #47

• Robert Baird
Dear Phiz

Can I get the general area you live and the name of a local institution that addresses people like you - a mental home of some kind - that has top psychiatrists?

I think I can get a finder's fee for a referral;.

What is surprising about any Royal or politico using and abusing anything at all? Some people think that means there never was a secret society of Royals and Stuarts which had the name Priory of Sion. In the first post you see people quoting me as if I believed in some limited Atlantis fiction and then going on to support some of what Plantard said while proving he ripped off others. AGAIN - who is a liar? Can you call all people who knowingly mislead and deceive others who are not willing to do years of research, by the designation liar? Yes, it takes years to pierce all the societies and names and then you start throwing them in with all the religions in their never-ending rehashing of names, concepts and lies which they knowingly put in dead people's mouths. You can even seem to be a debunker of esotericism in some cases while you are trying to make a point about some little part of a far larger issue. I do think that esoteric groups and families have maintained secrets a far longer time than people say Atlantis was on Earth. I am certain the Stuart Royals I call Hibernians have been actively engaged in such Priories and Illuminized efforts including the likes of Leonardo Da Vinci. He is an alchemist mentored by an alchemist and whose DNA shows his blood came from the Middle East region of the Merovingians just as DNA shows Thomas Jefferson was recently proven to have. Thank god for DNA! Otherwise I would have to admit authors on Wikipedia are probably right about everything they say in these matters. I would have to admit I wasted over 50 years of research and a life dedicated to understanding my own roots.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priory_of_Sion

Did I see an explanation for where the money spent by this town priest of Rennes came from? It was more money in real terms after inflation than you will see in any person's control. Probably more than all the branches of the Benjaminite banks have in equity.

This Place is Terrible 03 Feb 2016 07:05 #48

Robert Baird wrote:
backfromthebrink wrote:

So, tell me god, how is it mankind spent millions of years developing and learning - MILLIONS of years more than was thought we existed when I was going to school - MILLIONS of years Before the Bible was written or freemasons existed. And never once thought about a god - such as pagans do. It is true they did not do what you are DOing - unless they too were nuts and on drugs - what historian agrees with you - Bishop Ussher?

Millions of years :facepalm:

People have always thought about God,and always will in one way or another, No matter what people like you try to do :)
What makes you think i need some historian to agree with me :hahano: ? Im not that insecure that i need some authority figures acnowledgement and approval .

If im nutts and on drugs ,why are you wasting your time talking to me ? Not being very productive are you little bee ;)
Last Edit: 03 Feb 2016 07:08 by backfromthebrink.

This Place is Terrible 03 Feb 2016 15:36 #49

• Robert Baird
Yes, it appears that conversing with God (you) is a waste of time. You know what you think you know and have no reason to back you up. You say the freemasons or Egyptians (same thing according to the Masons) originated this insight and yet have zero proof including when in Egypt it began to be thought that the was ONE god supreme over all others.

I do find the variation in your condition intriguing. It wavers between depressed and hyper on a scale I have seldom seen - the Heyoka of NA were treated with respect for the insight which came in their fugue state. Maybe you will actually hit on something - not yet though. Just more brainwashing sifted through ego and insecurity.

Also, I am not just conversing with you. But it would appear no others do listen or read what you are saying.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare