Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Who are the Russian Royals?

Who are the Russian Royals? 19 Feb 2016 08:16 #1

• Robert Baird
forum.world-mysteries.com/threads/1662-Who-are-the-Russian-Royals?p=5713#post5713

Every post is important and it would take too long to post each post.

Questions of importance - are. Khazar Jews and Ashkenazi are pawns of elite Jews - Stalin's DNA!

What do Nestorians and secret societies fit?

Hesse and Rothschild ops including St. Germain de Medicis - Gurdjieffian spies helping Hitler and Russia also include Frank Lloyd Wright and Baruch.
Last Edit: 19 Feb 2016 15:09 by Robert Baird. Reason: add link
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who are the Russian Royals? 19 Feb 2016 10:35 #2

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
What makes you think Gurdjieff was a Russian spy and what do you think his philosophical ideas were promoted for? His ideas seemed to be fairly anti authority and established religions, so I don't see how that'd be something the elites wanted to advertise.

Who are the Russian Royals? 19 Feb 2016 13:33 #3

• GMP
  • Silver Member
The ( UK) Prince Michael of Kent is a dead ringer for the last Tzar of Russia.
Deffo some blood relationship there.
Can't see how it matters after all these years though.
It's what people do in the here and now that matters NOT who their old great-Granny or great-great-Grandad happened to be.
Can't see Gurdjieff as any sort of spy personally.
The guy was a woo merchant and kept very busy expanding his business.
Not much time for spying IMO, but... Who knows?
Maybe he was a Russian spy.
He's still dead so he aint anything these days.
:)
Last Edit: 19 Feb 2016 13:36 by GMP.

Who are the Russian Royals? 19 Feb 2016 13:48 #4

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
There aren't Russian royals. They were murdered by Jewish terrorists.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Who are the Russian Royals? 19 Feb 2016 15:04 #5

• Robert Baird
Dear All

The thread from W-M did not appear - sorry for what I said below. I will post it again.

Dear Orang

The facts including DNA are in the thread. You do not know what a Jew is.

Dear R

The elites say one thing, do another. Read The End of History and the Last Man for a confession regards religion. You need to engage mind before opening mouth - read facts first.

Dear GMP

Churchill put Mountbatten in his special committee of three because he knew you are wrong. The family secrets are PARAMOUNT. Your comment about Prince Michael - could that be Prince Michael of Albany (Memory here) who is a Stuart historian tracing their family history for 20 millennia? There are inner sanctum groups you cannot get near without the right name. One in the Knights Malta has only 1500 members. They tried recruiting my oldest brother and me in the late 60s. Our regimental RSM was the head of the Knights Malta in Canada. I always wondered why he wanted us - until about 15 years ago doing more research on what my last name means.

Frank Lloyd Wright and Baruch were the shadow government and Gurdjieffians. Look up the thread the MOST important man of the 20th C. Here. House did more to Wilson but it is similar.

Through Karl Haushofer Gurdjieff gave the swastika to Hitler. It is a mandala and memetic icon of power. He was Russian and in various positions in Russian Intel. His relationship with Wright and Baruch makes that of interest. Check out Armand Hammer (Al Gore) as well.
Last Edit: 19 Feb 2016 15:15 by Robert Baird. Reason: add more
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Who are the Russian Royals? 19 Feb 2016 15:28 #6

• Robert Baird
Here is just one post from the thread which includes the scholarship of Mark Weber who also says Jews are not the droids you are looking for (summary).

The Americans had many forces in Russia and their British counterparts were also there competing for the benefit of corpserists (David Korten's good word) - and these nations are puppets too. The truth of switching allegiances and all the intrigue is reminiscent of the Trojan War which I think was the first worldwide war in history. The end of WWI was just a "cessation of hostility" and Lord Admiral Curzon was not the only one who said so. You can view the end of that war as a respite for tea and crumpets while determining strategy at a corporate level. I am not blaming globalization - that too is a buzz word like the fictional New World Order. These things are NOT new.

All of these things are being established more and more every year, from archaeology and other scholarship I have laid out. We know many of the Royals can be found claiming Merovingian ancestry and Frederick the Great returned to the middle east to marry a Benjaminite princess during his all important German reign over Europe. Sion is a town in Switzerland which has been a safe haven for the Battenberg Royals recently having changed their name (Lord Louis Mountbatten did this in WWI but his association with Churchill is vital to much of WWII). Whether or not there is a Priory of Sion {Which has definite connections to the Royals} and what connection it has with Sionism and the Zionist agenda of Lord Nathan Rothschild who vowed to get his Royal cousins the Romanoffs after they set up a Parliament and freed Russian serfs in the mid 19th C. is all part of the intrigues I have broached before. The Protocols of Sion may be falsely attributed or fraudulent but they are closer to true history than their detractors say. The issue gets very complex when you have Royals succeeding in getting control of the Holy Roman Empire from time to time.

In the matter of World War I and who financed the Russian Revolution you have these agents of the Rothschilds and Federal Reserve creation to consider. http://kingdomsoftheworld.com/photos.htm

The two I highlight follow House who is the mastermind who selected people like Vanderlip to author so much of the Jekyll Island takeover of world finance. Vanderlip's wife was still living in their Palos Verdes home when I visited my sister-in-laws cousin a few times. He lived next door to her and said she was a nice old lady. You might also research why John Ralston Saul said the end of the Bretton Woods Agreement was more important than the wars of the 20th Century - all the same war or plan actually.

"Paul Warburg

Conceded to be the actual author of our central bank plan, the Federal Reserve System, by knowledgeable authorities. Emigrated to the United States from Germany 1904; partner, Kuhn Loeb and Company bankers, New York; naturalized 1911. Member of the original Federal Reserve Board of Governors, 1914-1918; president Federal Advisory Council, 1918-1928. Brother of Max Warburg, who was head of German Secret Service during World War I and who represented Germany at the Peace Conference, 1918-1919, while Paul was chairman of the Federal Reserve System.

SIR WILLIAM WISEMAN

Partner of Kuhn, Loeb and Company; head of British Secret Service during World War I. Worked closely with Col. House dominating the United States and England."[/
COLOR]

Without knowing how political people are often occultly controlled and history or religion is all a smokescreen - how can most anyone ever grasp what connects Lafitte to the KKK, Col. House, and the FED or New Deal and the beginning of Russia and unions.

George Patton knew about the secret research in Germany including a nuclear bomb almost complete. He wanted to continue the war until Russia was not an issue. He did not know Russia and indeed the first world war were part of a larger plan. He had to be killed because he would not have kept his mouth shut.

From the thread here titled, Protocols, Russia and The World Cop, we have:

When Boris Yeltsin spoke about an experiment that 'they' wrought upon his Russian 'brethren' on June 1st, 1991; did anyone ask who THEY were? Here is what he said:

"Our country has not been lucky. Indeed, it was decided to carry out this Marxist experiment on us -... Instead of some country in Africa, they began this experiment with us."

Then I might ask why an article of mine has been translated into French and then re-translated into English more than twice on first glance at the more extensive google hits on Lafitte and Dupont de Nemours. He was a Plenipotentiary like Rufus King an ancestor of mine. Edward Livingston was a Minister Plenipotentiary also, he helped Andrew Jackson screw Lafitte and his military assistants or pirates at the Battle of New Orleans. Patrick Lafitte sent me correspondence with a person who was part of the dealings and double dealings. That is where Jackson also promised every black man who fought would get his freedom, he would later be President of the USA and the Rothschilds made an attempt on his life. Could Jean Lafitte or his brothers have been part of that attempt. There are reasons to think Jean had big banking connections from other people who say he was representing them. I hope we do see a truthful story on the life of this great man - unlike the ones already done that Yul Brynner was in - etc. The Dupont fellow is the scion who sold armaments to both sides of all the Revolutionary Wars and as an economist/writer set up Physiocratic institutions and ideals leading to the FED. They later owned GM and the chemical company which bears his name - can you say Military-Industrial Complex?

These are free articles but sometimes they are screwed over and up so bad it makes no sense. Thankfully they usually give me no credit - just like many authors and movie or TV producers who are 'inspired' (fancy way of saying breaching trademark or copyright). IDK - is that the code for I don't care? If humanity learns these truths that is my payment in full.

http://www.dormirenfrance.fr/alchimi...ue-s107656.htm

This site has people arguing about Lafitte and a treasure - not exactly what I am talking about above - nor the many bankers who fought for his business before he went underground or faked his death - after the attempt on Jackson's life. The Cincinnati Society probably connects with the Copperheads or remnants thereof which also is FOGC or Golden Circle sorts you may have seen on TV lately - with Wolters. I did send him a little information but he thinks what he has said is enough - such trite crap. Of course, I did not send him what you see in this post. It requires a lot more to set the stage for such accusations.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/be...ections-2.html

Who are the Russian Royals? 19 Feb 2016 15:45 #7

• Robert Baird
Just checked to see who and what are promoting the Gurdjieff influence on Baruch and the connection with FDR and Dupont (Eugenicists). There are books in other languages (like Icke's) and Makow (who is a real piece of misogynistic shite).

These come up as well. The first book is a great book and caused me to join Jim's official site for some years - he has issues with being duped, aliens, and far right Texas politics).

Jim Marrs - Rule by Secrecy - The Hidden History that ...

issuu.com/.../docs/jim-marrs---rule-by-secrecy---the-hidden-history-t
Nov 23, 2011 - President Franklin D. Roosevelt, himself closely connected to many of the ..... Paul Warburg and Bernard Baruch, and almost two dozen members of "the Inquiry. ..... and Du Pont families to promote eugenics as 'population control. ...... lvanovich Gurdjieff claimed to have found the intact manuscript of an ...

[PDF]David Icke - PDF Archive

www.pdf-archive.com/2011/10/11/.../david-icke-the-biggest-secret.pdf
Oct 11, 2011 - Bennett writes of how the Russian mystic, Gregori Gurdjieff, told him that the ...... Franklin Delano Roosevelt, the Brotherhood President of the United ...... Loeb and Company (Rothschilds), DuPont, Harriman, and the ... on the development of the atomic bomb, was a close associate of Bernard Baruch and.

Empire of the Summer Moon: Quanah Parker and the Rise ...

booktakeugliest.link/
The Second Bill of Rights FDR Unfinished Revo · A Practical Guide to ...... Classical Spirituality in Contemporary America The Confluence and Contribution of G.I. Gurdjieff and · The Fat Studies ...... Bernard Baruch The Adventures of a Wall Street Legend · Where the ...... Henry F. du Pont and Winterthur: A Daughters Portrait

Who are the Russian Royals? 19 Feb 2016 16:34 #8

• Robert Baird
So today I will go into a new rabbit hole (of sorts) - Anthony Sutton.

Along with Professor Quigley and Mullins and through quotes in Jim Marrs work I have seen a lot from Sutton. I have not read a complete book of his, so I might be allowed to make a few mistakes, hopefully. At the bottom of this quote we find he was onto Jean Lafitte who I turned Jim Marrs onto. I do not know if Sutton got it from Marrs and it does not matter. I know it is all over the web now but it was not when I started spreading it over ten years ago. I had seen a connection between Lafitte and the Rothschilds in the early 1980s but I will allow Sutton was onto these things around the same time, yet I do not know if he knew Lafitte was a Sephardic Jew, alchemist and multi-nation spy. In fact I know very little about what Sutton knew as I said.

Commentary on Antony C. Sutton
by Leslie R. Pastor

Antony Cyril Sutton confided in me that he was 1/16th Jewish. (Leslie R. Pastor)

Commentary

◾Anthony Sutton's Defence of Judeo-Bolshevism: A Rebuttal (Part I) Semitic Controversies A Daily Blog about Jews and Judaism.
◾Anthony Sutton's Defence of Judeo-Bolshevism: A Rebuttal (Part II) Semitic Controversies A Daily Blog about Jews and Judaism.
◾Behind Communism - Judaism The National Conscience the great National Revival requires Total Resistance
◾Semitic Controversies 2008 Issue Ebook & Text
◾200 Years Together: Russo-Jewish History, by Alexander SolzhenitsynCensored History of Jewish Atrocites Against Russians within Russia
◾Books by Col Donn de Grand Pré America First Books
◾The Jews Are A Race - Not A Religion Incog Man
◾The Invention of the Jewish People Shlomo Sand {His work confirms some of mine. There is more proof coming in from archaeology and DNA every other day.}

Antony C. Sutton's revelation regarding the funding of Karl Marx {And Engel's with a connection no one has yet made to Dupont in Nemours where they met close by and which had a commune.} work: 'The Communist Manifesto' by Philadelphia Bankers comes from an interesting and significant source: "The evidence for this twist in modern history has been ignored by modern historians although the documents authenticated by Library of Congress and other sources have been available for some 30 years."

"It is extraordinary that the first academics to report this source of financing for Marx were writing in French, not English! It was a French book by Georges Blond entitled: "Histoire de la Filibuste" that contains the remarkable story of Karl Marx as a friend of a Jean Laffite the pirate who "financed the printing of the Manifesto of the Communist Party." Where did Blond get his information? It originated in two (2) privately printed books published in New Orleans by Stanley Clisby Arthur, "Jean Laffite, The Gentleman Rover" and "The Journal of Jean Laffite." These two (2) books contain original documents describing meetings between Marx and Laffite and the method used to finance the Manifesto."

Who are the Russian Royals? 24 Feb 2016 20:20 #9

• Robert Baird
We have only briefly touched upon truly ancient Russian people who are called many names by many people in different eras. I have used words like German in the era some came to re-assimilate themselves into their former areas of influence. When I was young I used to tell Polish jokes including how they engineered their tanks with three reverse gears and one forward gear (in case of a rear attack). The academics are not a whole lot better and they continue to maintain national identities and an overall agenda of Empire. This post applies to almost every culture of Europe and Asia as well as Egypt. It is of importance to all their religions and a theory called the Cradle of Civilization which we now know for what it was.

To give further credence to the movement of culture from north to south and the exchanges or trade referred to by Wayland-Barber and Clyde Winters we have older scholarship observing the Hatti (Stuart historians claim they are) or Hyksos Hittite people and their thunder god you probably can relate with the Norse and the Valkyrie of Wagner. The era of Arjuna was not when we were told - it was a myth telling of these exchanges going back at least two millennia before 1500BCE.

"Myths of Babylonia and Assyria, by Donald A. MacKenzie, [1915], at sacred-texts.com

CHAPTER XII

Rise of the Hittites, Mitannians, Kassites, Hyksos, and Assyrians

The War God of Mountaineers--Antiquity of Hittite Civilization--Prehistoric Movements of "Broad Heads"--Evidence of Babylon and Egypt--Hittites and Mongolians--Biblical References to Hittites in Canaan--Jacob's Mother and her Daughters-in-law--Great Father and Great Mother Cults--History in Mythology--The Kingdom of Mitanni--Its Aryan Aristocracy--The Hyksos Problem--The Horse in Warfare--Hittites and Mitannians--Kassites and Mitannians--Hyksos Empire in Asia--Kassites overthrow Sealand Dynasty--Egyptian Campaigns in Syria--Assyria in the Making--Ethnics of Genesis--Nimrod as Merodach--Early Conquerors of Assyria--Mitannian Overlords--Tell-el-Amarna Letters--Fall of Mitanni--Rise of Hittite and Assyrian Empires--Egypt in Eclipse--Assyrian and Babylonian Rivalries.

WHEN the Hammurabi Dynasty, like the Twelfth Dynasty of Egypt, is found to be suffering languid decline, the gaps in the dulled historical records are filled with the echoes of the thunder god, whose hammer beating resounds among the northern mountains. As this deity comes each year in Western Asia when vegetation has withered and after fruits have dropped from trees, bringing tempests and black rainclouds to issue in a new season of growth and fresh activity, so he descended from the hills in the second millennium before the Christian era as the battle lord of invaders and the stormy herald of a new age which was to dawn upon the ancient world.

He was the war god of the Hittites as well as of the northern Amorites, the Mitannians, and the Kassites; and he led the Aryans from the Iranian steppes towards the verdurous valley of the Punjab. His worshippers engraved his image with grateful hands on the beetling cliffs of Cappadocian chasms in Asia Minor, where his sway was steadfast and pre-eminent for long centuries. In one locality he appears mounted on a bull wearing a fringed and belted tunic with short sleeves, a conical helmet, and upturned shoes, while he grasps in one hand the lightning symbol, and in the other a triangular bow resting on his right shoulder. In another locality he is the bringer of grapes and barley sheaves. But his most familiar form is the bearded and thick-set mountaineer, armed with a ponderous thunder hammer, a flashing trident, and a long two-edged sword with a hemispherical knob on the hilt, which dangles from his belt, while an antelope or goat wearing a pointed tiara prances beside him. This deity is identical with bluff, impetuous Thor of northern Europe, Indra of the Himalayas, Tarku of Phrygia, and Teshup or Teshub of Armenia and northern Mesopotamia, Sandan, the Hercules of Cilicia, Adad or Hadad of Amurru and Assyria, and Ramman, who at an early period penetrated Akkad and Sumer in various forms. His Hittite name is uncertain, but in the time of Rameses II he was identified with Sutekh (Set). He passed into southern Europe as Zeus, and became "the lord" of the deities of the Ægean and Crete.

The Hittites who entered Babylon about 1800 B.C., and overthrew the last king of the Hammurabi Dynasty, may have been plundering raiders, like the European Gauls of a later age, or a well-organized force of a strong, consolidated power, which endured for a period of uncertain duration. They were probably the latter, for although they carried off Merodach and Zerpanitum, these idols were not thrust into the melting pot, but retained apparently for political reasons.

These early Hittites are "a people of the mist". More than once in ancient history casual reference is made to them; but on most of these occasions they soon vanish suddenly behind their northern mountains. The explanation appears to be that at various periods great leaders arose who were able to weld together the various tribes, and make their presence felt in Western Asia. But when once the organization broke down, either on account of internal rivalries or the influence of an outside power, they lapsed back again into a state of political insignificance in the affairs of the ancient world. It is possible that about 1800 B.C. the Hittite confederacy was controlled by an ambitious king who had dreams of a great empire, and was accordingly pursuing a career of conquest.

Judging from what we know of the northern worshippers of the hammer god in later times, it would appear that when they were referred to as the Hatti or Khatti, the tribe of that name was the dominating power in Asia Minor and north Syria. The Hatti are usually identified with the broad-headed mountaineers of Alpine or Armenoid type--the ancestors of the modern Armenians. Their ancient capital was at Boghaz-Kai, the site of Pteria, which was destroyed, according to the Greeks, by Crœsus, the last King of Lydia, in the sixth century B.C. It was strongly situated in an excellent pastoral district on the high, breezy plateau of Cappadocia, surrounded by high mountains, and approached through narrow river gorges, which in winter were blocked with snow.

Hittite civilization was of great antiquity. Excavations which have been conducted at an undisturbed artificial mound at Sakje-Geuzi have revealed evidences of a continuous culture which began to flourish before 3000 B.C. 1 In one of the lower layers occurred that particular type of Neolithic yellow-painted pottery, with black geometric designs, which resembles other specimens of painted fabrics found in Turkestan by the Pumpelly expedition; in Susa, the capital of Elam, and its vicinity, by De Morgan; in the Balkan peninsula by Schliemann; in a First Dynasty tomb at Abydos in Egypt by Petrie; and in the late Neolithic and early Bronze Age (Minoan) strata of Crete by Evans. It may be that these interesting relics were connected with the prehistoric drift westward of the broad-headed pastoral peoples who ultimately formed the Hittite military aristocracy.

According to Professor Elliot Smith, broad-headed aliens from Asia Minor first reached Egypt at the dawn of history. There they blended with the indigenous tribes of the Mediterranean or Brown Race. A mesocephalic skull then became common. It is referred to as the Giza type, and has been traced by Professor Elliot Smith from Egypt to the Punjab, but not farther into India. 2"[/
COLOR]

Who are the Russian Royals? 24 Feb 2016 20:25 #10

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Zorro wrote:
While socialist/Communist ideas and practices have existed for thousands of years modern socialism was not born until the Industrial Revolution of the late 18th and early 19th centuries. The earliest recorded use of the words Communist or Socialist in this context is hard to pin down, but they go back at least as far as the French Revolution of the late 1700's, and probably beyond. During the French Revolution extreme radicals, such as the French political agitator and journalist François Babeuf, envisaged the end of private ownership. The French revolutionist and writer François Babeuf (1760-1797) was among the first to advocate socialism for solving the problems of society.

Interestingly a group of Socialists known as the ''Diggers'' led by Gerrard Winstanley formed in England in 1649, which was the same time period of the second English civil war. The outcome of the war eventually led to the trial and execution of Charles I and the replacement of the English monarchy with the first Commonwealth of England (1649–53), which was also the same time period when Cromwell signed the Navigation Act Of 1651. However it wasn't until the late 1900's and early part of the Bolshevik revolution that Communism begins to develop into a more identifiable political term, most notably in the Bolshevik revolution of 1917. The Bolshevik party promised power to the people and to the oppressed working classes, but instead of fair reforms and land redistribution the revolution led to a brutal and oppressive dictatorship where the state had absolute power of property rights, which was achieved under the guise of people power and ''equal ownership''. This has always been my problem with communism, it may sound good on paper, and it no doubt has it's well meaning advocates and supporters, but in actual practice Communism doesn't work, and probably was never designed to work in the first place, at least not in it's present form how we've come to know it. More on the earlier history of Communism later in the thread, where I welcome others to help connect the dots historically.

Communism is always sold as a solution to the social and economic ills of the world and as a remedy for inequality. But in reality, communism is not about equality, it's a scam. Communism is a scam to abolish all property rights of the people, and to bring everybody down to the lowest common denominator, to make everybody equally poor, rather than equally prosperous and successful, while the ruling class retain power and wealth for themselves. Communism is supposed to lead to an egalitarian utopian dream, or socialism. Yet one look at the suffering and violence in the name of the ''utopian dream'' tells a very different story. It has failed time and time again in achieving anything other than oppression and misery. Could the answer be it didn't fail because it was not meant to work, and was set up for failure by design, and the promise of the ''utopian dream'' is just one big scam and an excuse to justify enslaving the masses into abject poverty in the name of ''equality''?

Why do so many seemingly well meaning people keep supporting it? Many of it's followers might well be well meaning people, nevertheless they are misled and confused. The poorest and less fortunate have always been easily manipulated into believing Communism will be for their own benefit, because it comes with a false promise of equality and power to the people. They always sell their bogus revolutions using positive slogans in the name of people power, otherwise it wouldn’t work in the first place. Just like in Russia or any other Communist revolution, where the poorer class were manipulated into hating anybody else that wasn't poor. Communism is notorious for using positive sounding words like "classless", ''people power'', or "equality" to promote it's ideas to the disgruntled masses. However in reality, none of these positive sounding words have anything in common with communism in practice, and are simply used as a subterfuge for it's real intentions.

International bankers financed the Bolshevik revolution of 1917. One of the leading conspirators in Communising Russia was Jacob Schiff, who became head of the New York Jewish banking house of Kuhn, Loeb and Co. Isn't it strange how big capitalist financiers bankrolled Communism! That's because the real idea behind Communism is to con the people out of their right to self determination and well being and to murder the intelligentsia of any country that opposes international communism, which is the favoured system of the ruling ''elite''. It's also interesting to note that Tzar Nicholas II greatly opposed private central banks.

''We will offer the Christian world unheard of peace overtures, and these nations, stupid and decadent, will leap at the chance to be our friends, they will willingly cooperate in their own destruction. Then, when their guard is down, and they have gone to sleep, we will smash them with our clenched fist.'' Dmitri Manuilsky, 1947 [Dmytro Zakharovych Manuilsky] (1883-1959) Bolshevik/Soviet Diplomat.

Communism or Marxism is not merely an economic theory, it's other branches, cultural Marxism (an offshoot of classical Marxism) now touches all areas of society, which it seeks to destroy, replace or modify to it's own totalitarian model. Communism hasn’t changed or gone away, it only changed it's colours to make itself more appealing. It's important to understand this transition. Classical Marxism focuses on economics, where as cultural Marxism focuses on culture and race, asserting that everything is merely a ''social construct'', while at the same time hypocritically supporting race-based anti-white identity politics against whites inside their own nations. Cultural Marxist's falsely assert that a ''White Elite'' power structure exists which serves to oppress all non-whites Worldwide. Liberals and Communists alike blame the inequality and ills of the world on something they call ''White Privilege'', which of course doesn't exist, as it goes against the false premise that there are no poor white people in the world and all over races other than White Europeans are poor and oppressed. White Privilege is just another PC phrase to promote a white collective guilt.

The aims of Cultural Marxism are quite simply to destroy white European Civilization. Most people are aware of the term 'political correctness' but hardly anybody has heard of or understands the term Cultural Marxism. If we look at this with an open mind we can see this thriving in all white Western countries today. Their 'positive' slogans are everywhere in the West today.. all we hear about is Diversity in the workplace! Diversity in our schools! Diversity everywhere! Tolerance and diversity and even greater tolerance of everything that’s becoming increasingly intolerable! This is all part of the Cultural Marxist rhetoric as they redefine who and what we are with their twisted intent. Their whole school of thought is an artifice to aggressively force their way of thinking on other people, which is based on Freudian Psychoanalytic theory, a thought prison of artificial beliefs and history where everything becomes accepted and standardised based on their model, regardless of whether it's based on merit or truth. In fact truth is irrelevant. The forced diversity of mass immigration that we witness in the West today (not to be confused with classical diversity) is all part of the wider plan. Beside the cheap labour being imported into the West and the lowering of living standards (communism), it's actually also a method for the ruling ''elite'' to classify every individual into certain artificially created opposing groups for the purpose of being more easily controlled and manipulated (divide and rule). The concept of ''diversity'' was created by ''elitist'' ideologues to not only label every individual or group, but to manipulate them, and divide the nation into artificial communities of division and separateness. We see it being played out around us everywhere with segregated communities. No longer do we see inclusion, rather we see exclusion based on race, where the host nations founding principals are being purposefully eroded in favour of immigrants, that live entirely separate from us anyway!

Diversity is now taught throughout every school and institution in the West, where we're constantly being told we all need more diversity. The mantra of the Cultural Marxist concentrates on negative and positive labelling, identifying everybody with certain labels. For example nationalists and traditionalists are labelled ''racists'' or ''bigots'', while liberals are given positive labels such as ''tolerant'' and ''progressive''. This type of labelling is part of the culture of fear that the Cultural Marxists have created to achieve their goals, their critical theory is a hostile tool to browbeat and guilt trip non conformists into conforming. We've all seen this technique used time and time again by liberals, where they don't debate the merits of somebody else’s argument, they just name call in an attempt to stifle debate.

Metapedia explains: Cultural Marxism or Cultural Bolshevism (degenerate culture) seeks to destroy everything good about a society, what holds it together, what helps it to advance, what promotes intelligence and beauty. It seeks to degenerate society and take it to a lower form where people are less intelligent and more animal. It's based on the Marixst lie that everything good about society is all a form of oppression. Every time anyone promotes cultural marxism, they use the same line claiming it is about freeing people from oppression. These common cultural marxist themes all are promoted by the same lie that they are done in the name of freedom: liberalism, sexual perversion, degenerate art, degenerate music, mass immigration, anti-intelligence and promotion of people acting like animals, corrupted versions of feminism, multiculturalism, marijuana, oppressing people of european-ancestry, and destroying nationalism, and destroying non-jewish-religion.

The lie of freedom from oppression that Cultural Marxism uses is the same lie Communism and the Soviet Empire used. The real purpose for this destruction is so exactly like the Soviet Empire, the only form of culture becomes a totalitarian 1984-esque government ruling the people, a government entirely of jews ruling over the gentiles, a government that murders hundreds of millions of gentiles as they did in The Red Holocaust.

Cultural Marxism is largely a synthesis of Marx and Freud. It is Marxism as applied in the cultural sphere and the analysis and control of the media, art, theatre, film and other cultural institutions in society, often with an emphasis on class, race and gender. As a form of political analysis, Cultural Marxism gained strength in the 1920s, and was the model used by a group of intellectuals in Germany known as the Frankfurt School; and later by another group of intellectuals at the Centre for Contemporary Cultural Studies in Birmingham, England. The fields of Cultural Studies and Critical theory are rooted in and influenced by work of Cultural Marxism.

Cultural Marxism is formulated as a way to subvert European nations and civilization using methods other than direct political action. William S. Lind, Patrick J. Buchanan and others state that Cultural Marxists seek to control society by manipulating language, media, and academia by way of political correctness by employing the Frankfurt School's "Critical theory." Europhobia and demographic genocide are a major focus of Cultural Marxism.

Communism is being instilled one step at a time off the back of Capitalism. How many goals of the communist manifesto have already been achieved?

Dennis Wise from Thruthwillout explains in his new video.

Source: truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/63710-why-the-elite-embrace-communism-marxism.html#193631

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Most probably mass-raped and then massacred in cold-blood by the bolsheviks.
Source: truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/61875-beautiful-faces-human.html?limitstart=0#146376

Btw, ex-TZ-member jonb was a fervent and notorious opponent of Christian Orthodox Tsarism.

:wissl:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 Feb 2016 20:37 by PFIZIPFEI.

Who are the Russian Royals? 24 Feb 2016 20:34 #11

• Robert Baird
Dear Phiz

Zorro got a little correct about history and who was behind the Russian Revolution. Not much - but a little. None of you know what a Jew is and I still see no evidence any of you understand what laws like the Halakah have and still mean. I have connected the dots already!

His reference to the word "communism" is as relevant to the commentary on an obscure school you guys like to think had some ideological control - and leads to a fiction you like to bully about called Cultural Marxism. The authors of the vids do not know who funded Marx nor his roots in genetics, or history including pirates who had a communist system going back ten millennia and more.

Who are the Russian Royals? 24 Feb 2016 20:40 #12

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Robert Baird wrote:
Dear Phiz

Zorro got a little correct about history and who was behind the Russian Revolution. Not much - but a little. None of you know what a Jew is and I still see no evidence any of you understand what laws like the Halakah have and still mean. I have connected the dots already!

His reference to the word "communism" is as relevant to the commentary on an obscure school you guys like to think had some ideological control - and leads to a fiction you like to bully about called Cultural Marxism. The authors of the vids do not know who funded Marx nor his roots in genetics, or history including pirates who had a communist system going back ten millennia and more.

My name is PFIZIPFEI.

Your worldview has exactly nil relevance for mine,
thus your response means less than nothing to me.
For good reasons.

:)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 Feb 2016 20:44 by PFIZIPFEI.

Who are the Russian Royals? 24 Feb 2016 20:46 #13

• Robert Baird
Dear Phiz (cum dump)

Yes, I know your worldview - ignorance!

It is obvious you cannot even read the links or reference you give which always are not what you think they mean. For example you just posted things about Bolshevism which mirror the ignorance of Zorro (BTW) who seems to equate it with communism.

Now back to the facts!

The Martinists claim a 25,000 year existence and they claim many of the greatest adepts have been their members including St. Germain.

The Freemasons will claim they are many things and started at many times in different places, and there is truth in every claim if you need to have a history to make your story ring true.

In every era they fight and disagree or play ego games between this region and that Lodge or this name for this ritual and so on. When new knowledge comes into the mass awareness their names and rituals will change and it is not new that these things happen as we will see Robert Graves looking back to the mouse cult origins of Apollo worship and his replacing Zeus as a result of the games I am talking about.

From The White Goddess we have him saying a load of truth and giving glimpses into code or wisdom (yes, the two connect). It is hard for me to over-emphasize the importance of his work.

"But even after Alexander the Great had cut the Gordian Knot—an act of far greater moral significance than is generally realized—the ancient language survived purely enough in the secret Mystery-cults of Eleusis, Corinth, Samothrace and elsewhere; and when these were suppressed by the early Christian Emperors it was still taught in the poetic colleges of Ireland and Wales, and in the witch-covens of Western Europe. As a popular religious tradition it all but flickered out at the close of the seventeenth century: and though poetry of a magical quality is still occasionally written, even in industrialized Europe, this always results from an inspired, almost pathological, reversion to the original language—a wild Pentecostal 'speaking with tongues'—rather than from a conscientious study of its grammar and vocabulary.

English poetic education should, really, begin not with the Canterbury Tales, not with the Odyssey, not even with Genesis, but with the Song of Amergin, (1) an ancient Celtic calendar-alphabet, {Ogham} found in several purposely garbled Irish and Welsh variants, which briefly summarizes the prime poetic myth. I have tentatively restored the text as follows:

(Notes: 1 As Shakespeare knew. See Macbeth, IV, i, 25. 12)

I am a stag: of seven tines,
I am a flood: across a plain,
I am a wind: on a deep lake,
I am a tean the Sun lets fall,
I am a hawk: above the cliff,
I am a thorn: beneath the nail,
I am a wonder: among flowers,
I am a wizard: who but I Sets the cool head aflame with smoke?
I am a spear: that roars for blood,
I am a salmon: in a pool,
I am a lure: from paradise,
I am a hill: where poets walk,
I am a boar: ruthless and red,
I am a breaker: threatening doom,
I am a tide: that drags to death,
I am an infant: who but I Peeps from the unhewn dolmen arch ?
I am the womb: of every holt,
I am the blaze: on every hill,
I am the queen: of every hire,
I am the shield: for every head,
I am the tomb: of every hope.

It is unfortunate that, despite the strong mythical element in Christianity, 'mythical' has come to mean 'fanciful, absurd, unhistorical'; for fancy piayed a negligible part in the development of the Greek, Latin and Palestinian myths, or of the Celtic myths until the Norman-French trovires worked them up into irresponsible romances of chivalry. They are all grave records of ancient religious customs or events, and reliable enough as history once their language is understood and allowance has been made for errors in transcription, misunderstandings of obsolete ritual, and deliberate changes introduced for moral or political reasons. Some myths of course have survived in a far purer form than others; for example, the Fables of Hyginus, the Library of Apollodorus and the earlier tales of the Welsh Mabinogion make easy reading compared with the deceptively simple chronicles of Genesis, Exodus, Judges and Samuel. Perhaps the greatest difficulty in solving complex mythological problems is that:

Conquering gods their titles take From the foes they captive make,
and that to know the name of a deity at any given place or period, is far less important than to know the nature of the sacrifices that he or she was then offered. The powers of the gods were continuously being redefined. The Greek god Apollo, for instance, seems to have begun as the Demon of a Mouse-fraternity in pre-Aryan totemistic Europe: he gradually rose in divine rank by force of arms, blackmail and fraud until he became the patron of Music, Poetry and the Arts and finally, in some regions at least, ousted his 'father' Zeus from the Sovereignty of the Universe by identifying himself with Belinus the intellectual God of Light. Jehovah, the God of the Jews, has a still more complex history."

How can we teach the 'speaking in tongue' reversal to Ogham dialects if there is no etheric bank of knowledge called Ein Sof, the Akashic or other similar conceptualizations in language? Is it through that same ether or medium that we can attune to achieve bibliomancy, soul mates, decrees, action-at-a-distance and enhanced horizontal gene transfer now being proven?

For other ancient and pre-historic Keltic calendars see this thread.

forum.world-mysteries.com/thr...=3623#post3623

Who are the Russian Royals? 24 Feb 2016 21:03 #14

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Ex-member jonb hated the ZAR

.... and me :wissl:

"White goddess" surely is an interesting subject, not only for black souls!

Just like secular HYBRIS and mythological HYBRIS.

Ref. on TZ:

:right: TOPIC: Just who is Robert Baird ?

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 Feb 2016 21:09 by PFIZIPFEI.

Who are the Russian Royals? 24 Feb 2016 21:38 #15

• Robert Baird
Dear Cum Dump

Interesting - you have a myth about a spider - did you know the ancient esoteric schools used it as their symbol in certain places?

Also interesting about jonb who is BackFromtheBrink (of sanity) though he was denying it as he trolled me for weeks.

And finally it is most telling how you create a thread about a person with my name on your special needs board to lie about me (did you let Pbrain in?). Punks and goons like Thalmann sure make sense to people like you.

Who are the Russian Royals? 24 Feb 2016 21:42 #16

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Robert Baird wrote:
Dear Cum Dump

Interesting - you have a myth about a spider - did you know the ancient esoteric schools used it as their symbol in certain places?

Also interesting about jonb who is BackFromtheBrink (of sanity) though he was denying it as he trolled me for weeks.

And finally it is most telling how you create a thread about a person with my name on your special needs board to lie about me (did you let Pbrain in?). Punks and goons like Thalmann sure make sense to people like you.

Who are you addressing?

I think it would make sense if you address people with their names,
just in case you are expecting responses.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Who are the Russian Royals? 24 Feb 2016 23:27 #17

• Robert Baird
Dear Phiz (cum dump)

I explained the derivation of your handle during earlier posts wherein in was clear you had no interest in anything but lying and never addressed even facts quoted from your sources.

It has lost it's effectiveness in terms of a repetition of the reason you have been awarded your handle. Would you like a new handle which captures the essence of your intellect?

Do you think I seek responses from those who will not read, cannot learn, and have nothing decent in their lives so they fill it with HATE?
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare