Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Origins of Druidry, Wicca, OTO, Thelema, AMORC, Golden Dawn, Theosophical Society

The Origins of Druidry, Wicca, OTO, Thelema, AMORC, Golden Dawn, Theosophical Society 11 Oct 2016 18:31 #1

• paddy_blake
  • Fresh Member
I see there is a new thread exposing Saturn worship in a Freemasonic temple. Interesting.
Here is a video exposing the origins of Druidry, Wicca, OTO, Thelema, AMORC, Golden Dawn, Theosophical Society. Also interesting:

Is anyone listening? Perhaps. In the duality of opinions, who controls both sides?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Origins of Druidry, Wicca, OTO, Thelema, AMORC, Golden Dawn, Theosophical Society 12 Oct 2016 11:14 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
so many esoteric things seem saturn related... right down to the flag of israel and even perhaps the cube.

Icke speaks of it having been another sun once upon a time.

Im not sure we have a specific saturn thread here, id have to do a search. If we dont, we probably should have one.

EDIT: well we have these

truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/65252-saturn-jehovah-kabbalah.html

truth-zone.net/forum/secret-societies-and-powerful-families/65209-black-sun-society-the-cult-of-saturn.html
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 12 Oct 2016 11:27 by novum. Reason: add linkage

The Origins of Druidry, Wicca, OTO, Thelema, AMORC, Golden Dawn, Theosophical Society 12 Oct 2016 14:42 #3

• GMP
  • Silver Member
paddy_blake wrote:
I see there is a new thread exposing Saturn worship in a Freemasonic temple. Interesting.
Here is a video exposing the origins of Druidry, Wicca, OTO, Thelema, AMORC, Golden Dawn, Theosophical Society. Also interesting:

Is anyone listening? Perhaps. In the duality of opinions, who controls both sides?

Watched it.
It aint exactly 'exposing origins' is it.
More a case of 'speculating on origins'.
Two different things really.
One fact that you can take to the bank though - is that much of what passes as 'New Age' is rebranded Theosophy.
Why go to the effort of making shit up when you can mine existing materials?
Theosophy's a gold mine, something in there to suit all tastes and pockets.
:)
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

The Origins of Druidry, Wicca, OTO, Thelema, AMORC, Golden Dawn, Theosophical Society 12 Oct 2016 17:55 #4

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Novum ... this should have its own thread, as it has nothing to do with DI.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

The Origins of Druidry, Wicca, OTO, Thelema, AMORC, Golden Dawn, Theosophical Society 12 Oct 2016 23:06 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
ok done. :)
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

The Origins of Druidry, Wicca, OTO, Thelema, AMORC, Golden Dawn, Theosophical Society 13 Oct 2016 18:30 #6

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
i watched the vid.
although, some of it is factual, the claim that there were no ancient male druids is utter rubbish.
many of the old irish poems and stories contain accounts of the druids and even some of their names.
in fact, the colloquy of the two sages, is an ancient text that contains instructions from a druid to his student.
there were also druidesses in the ancient times.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP, paddy_blake

The Origins of Druidry, Wicca, OTO, Thelema, AMORC, Golden Dawn, Theosophical Society 14 Oct 2016 20:06 #7

• paddy_blake
  • Fresh Member
bd wrote:
i watched the vid.
although, some of it is factual, the claim that there were no ancient male druids is utter rubbish.
many of the old irish poems and stories contain accounts of the druids and even some of their names.
in fact, the colloquy of the two sages, is an ancient text that contains instructions from a druid to his student.
there were also druidesses in the ancient times.

True enough. The relevant parts of the video to me were, that she correctly pieced together the bigger picture, how the web of organizations, particularly modern reinventions of older traditions or communities all fan out from a central web, that of freemasonry. Her other parts, were her own inventions.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare