Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THE most powerful family in the world

THE most powerful family in the world 26 Jan 2017 21:51 #1

:D

First lets start with what people perceive as power!

Usually It goes along the lines of: money,armies,weapons,occult knowledge,brutality,laws,and numbers You get the ''IDEA'' .The idea of power was given/placed in you..

This is not power but an imitation of power,

Those who pretend to rule are not power ,They know this ,This is why they use FEAR and BELIEF against THE MOST POWERFUL FAMILY on earth ,humanity ,The REAL humanity..This does imply that there is a fake humanity ,i call these people.

THE REAL POWER IS AT WORK ,BUT ''THEY'' WILL DO ANYTHING TO TRY TO THWART IT !
This power is what i call
''The unknowable'' and for so long it has been just that ,Everyone has always wanted to know ''This unknowable''

This unknowable is Showing those who ''Think they are power'' Just what power is :)

The unknowable is the cause of the revoloution thats going on inside these so called ''Powerful families'' - ''THEY'' know exactly what im talking about ,

The apple will ''rot'' from the inside out ,It has begun ,and Nothing can stop this beautiful occurrence ,Watch them drop like flies :D
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

THE most powerful family in the world 26 Jan 2017 22:04 #2

THE most powerful family in the world 26 Jan 2017 23:31 #3

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Interesting philosophical questions, backfromthebrink.

Some remarks/questions:
A - you define "power" as "the unknowable". If something is unknowable, it means "it cannot be known", and that is independent of who (1), when (2) or how (3), according to the definition of the word itself.
B - so how is anyone affected by those things that are and always will be out of reach? (1) By anyone? (3) Anyhow? (2) Forever?
C - if REAL power is this "unknowable", then how does that "imitation of power" use their tools "FEAR" and "BELIEF" to get to the "unknowable" (so REAL power), knowing that that REAL power is and always will be out of reach (A)?
D - if you define "the unknowable" as REAL power, and "the unknowable/REAL power" as impossible to reach, who comes closest to that impossible to define outside boundary (if you cannot know X, you also cannot know the extent/volume of X)?

So who is "the most REAL powerful", following your idea?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

THE most powerful family in the world 27 Jan 2017 00:43 #4

:chuckle:

THE most powerful family in the world 27 Jan 2017 02:55 #5

Anyone with higher intelligence can decipher whats being said...It has to be this way because the perpetrators operate through lower ''reptilian mind''

Why do you think all the ''Godly :chuckle: bloodlines'' Hide away ,while using money,oaths,and other means to get others to do the work for them ?
Maybe because they are mongols Not Gods

:larf:

Machine men work for stupid mongols
Last Edit: 27 Jan 2017 02:57 by backfromthebrink.

THE most powerful family in the world 27 Jan 2017 14:44 #6

• GMP
  • Silver Member
So who is the 'most powerful family in the world' then BFTB?
Do tell or else I am calling BS on your thread title.
:)
Last Edit: 27 Jan 2017 14:45 by GMP.

THE most powerful family in the world 27 Jan 2017 17:35 #7

Call bullshit :hahano:
Read and all becomes clear -If higher brain function exists with in you :cool:

:facepalm:
Last Edit: 27 Jan 2017 17:36 by backfromthebrink.

THE most powerful family in the world 28 Jan 2017 04:33 #8

• Flare

THE most powerful family in the world 28 Jan 2017 09:02 #9

Last Edit: 28 Jan 2017 09:03 by backfromthebrink.

THE most powerful family in the world 28 Jan 2017 23:45 #10

• Flare

The music in this clip is so relaxing... :)

THE most powerful family in the world 29 Jan 2017 02:18 #11

When and if you wake up ,You will see their real faces ,All you are seeing here and with many ''people'' and ''humans'' is a geometrical matrix upheld by a kind of hypnosis ,Combined with a kind of electrical matrix

This is what happens when you come out of the dark and in to the light ,

Kind of like what the bible says ,Something about eating the fruit and becoming like God ,Knowing good from evil

Plenty of the people on the inside are given this knowledge easily ,all they have to do ,Is keep their mouths SHUT or face going back to sleep with all privileges Gone ,Most keep quiet because what they see scares them

Facebook make more sense to you now :P

What if a violent awakening occurred ,And by violent i mean spontaneous for everyone ,everyone knowing good from evil ? That would place the so called power elite in a dangerous position ,because their unaware drones, would leave their side in an instant..Knowing good from evil ,

Like i said here before ww3 is not the kind of war they are expecting :)

This is what im talking about when i mention POSITIVE TESLA POWER -Maybe just maybe some of my other posts will make more sense now ?
Who knows
Last Edit: 29 Jan 2017 02:47 by backfromthebrink.

THE most powerful family in the world 29 Jan 2017 03:02 #12

• novum
  • Platinum Member
backfromthebrink wrote:

Meme war?

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: backfromthebrink

THE most powerful family in the world 29 Jan 2017 08:09 #13

• Flare
^ "Born to meme"

:chuckle:

THE most powerful family in the world 29 Jan 2017 14:16 #14

• GMP
  • Silver Member
backfromthebrink wrote:
When and if you wake up ,You will see their real faces ,All you are seeing here and with many ''people'' and ''humans'' is a geometrical matrix upheld by a kind of hypnosis ,Combined with a kind of electrical matrix

Kind of like what the bible says ,Something about eating the fruit and becoming like God ,Knowing good from evil

Plenty of the people on the inside are given this knowledge easily ,all they have to do ,Is keep their mouths SHUT or face going back to sleep with all privileges Gone ,Most keep quiet because what they see scares them

What if a violent awakening occurred ,And by violent i mean spontaneous for everyone ,everyone knowing good from evil ? That would place the so called power elite in a dangerous position ,because their unaware drones, would leave their side in an instant..Knowing good from evil ,

This is what im talking about when i mention POSITIVE TESLA POWER -Maybe just maybe some of my other posts will make more sense now ?
Who knows

"Maybe just maybe some of my other posts will make more sense now ?
Who knows?"

Not especially "make more sense" but your post there does rather put all else from you into context.
Thank you for sharing.
;)

THE most powerful family in the world 30 Jan 2017 04:13 #15

Absolute truth has become inaccessible. This is why i call it THE UNKNOWABLE ,Its unknowable because most minds are corrupted with lies !
Only the selected liars, the heartless, the self centered, and those who are willing to accept the imprisonment of the rest of mankind, will actually end up living for eternity. ''bloodliners' Or will they ?

That which mankind calls the " Evil ",thinks it can win to a certain degree, and do so because mankind can not break free from their programmed view of reality ,,,So a violent awakening is 100% necessary

all the agony that those who rejected the truth thus allowed to occur to others, will eventually come full circle and hit them with full force. Meaning, those who reject the truth will learn of it in the most painful manner of which reality permits.

The unknowable is seeking to be born in to the core of reality

Last Edit: 30 Jan 2017 04:20 by backfromthebrink.

THE most powerful family in the world 30 Jan 2017 07:40 #16

GMP wrote:
backfromthebrink wrote:

Who knows

"Maybe just maybe some of my other posts will make more sense now ?
Who knows?"

Not especially "make more sense" but your post there does rather put all else from you into context.
Thank you for sharing.
;)

Awww you think in schizophrenic how cute :P
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

THE most powerful family in the world 15 Mar 2017 01:39 #17

Guess who's on board to take it to the rothschilds.

Mr Putin and kim jong un :coolio:

THE most powerful family in the world 15 Mar 2017 01:52 #18

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
backfromthebrink wrote:
Guess who's on board to take it to the rothschilds.

Mr Putin and kim jong un :coolio:

Really? :larf:

Same old, same old. Just different language.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

THE most powerful family in the world 15 Mar 2017 04:29 #19

Do you doubt that there are groups willing to work together for a common goal ? To end the rothschilds reign ?
At one point putin was with and willing to work with their new world order ,But putin and kim have plans of their own :)

but why im conversing with a troll is beyond me ,toodles :thumbup:
Last Edit: 15 Mar 2017 04:32 by backfromthebrink.

THE most powerful family in the world 15 Mar 2017 14:55 #20

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
backfromthebrink wrote:
Do you doubt that there are groups willing to work together for a common goal ?

No, why? :dunno:
To end the rothschilds reign ?

:larf: :larf: :larf:

A) it's far from only the Rothschilds, there are many powerful families
B) do you really think they are letting that happen?

At one point putin was with and willing to work with their new world order ,But putin and kim have plans of their own :)

Sure! :sadno:
but why im conversing with a troll is beyond me ,toodles :thumbup:

:conf:
Last Edit: 15 Mar 2017 14:58 by Gaia.