Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: freemasonry is sophisticated.............

freemasonry is sophisticated............. 15 Mar 2017 18:22 #1

Sorry i forgot to add the other videos !

:up:
Last Edit: 16 Mar 2017 03:07 by backfromthebrink.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

freemasonry is sophisticated............. 15 Mar 2017 23:53 #2

• Flare
Myea, well... regarding Freemasonry and the "lower members being kept in the dark" in regards to devil-worship was only something from back in the day I think.

As in nowadays world with the internet at hand, anyone who wants to join this secret society will obviously look up on the internet what they are about and will quickly stumble upon quite the load of information regarding this world-wide conspiracy. A normal person would say "no thanks, I'd rather go mow the lawn or collecting stamps" in stead.

freemasonry is sophisticated............. 15 Mar 2017 23:56 #3

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Flare wrote:
Myea, well... regarding Freemasonry and the "lower members being kept in the dark" in regards to devil-worship was only something from back in the day I think.

As in nowadays world with the internet at hand, anyone who wants to join this secret society will obviously look up on the internet what they are about and will quickly stumble upon quite the load of information regarding this world-wide conspiracy. A normal person would say "no thanks, I'd rather go mow the lawn or collecting stamps" in stead.

On the internet, we can also read about the Queen being a shape-shifting reptillian.
That does not make it true.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

freemasonry is sophisticated............. 16 Mar 2017 00:07 #4

• Flare
bd wrote:
On the internet, we can also read about the Queen being a shape-shifting reptillian.

:chuckle:

That's right.

But in regards to Freemasonry it's not that ridiculous information about it on the net.
Last Edit: 16 Mar 2017 00:08 by Flare.

freemasonry is sophisticated............. 16 Mar 2017 00:10 #5

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Flare wrote:
bd wrote:

That's right.

But in regards to Freemasonry it's not that ridiculous information about it on the net.

There's plenty of it.
That they drink the blood of children, for example.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

freemasonry is sophisticated............. 16 Mar 2017 00:20 #6

• Flare
^ Yes, which would make one wonder of course.

However, I was talking about info like this:

freemasonry is sophisticated............. 16 Mar 2017 03:12 #7

Flare wrote:

I agree with you on your first point ,I tend to think they all know to a degree what the teachings entail

A normal person would do all they can to expose ''them''

I believe all peoples from all different backgrounds can unite against this jewish influence -Education of the enemy is key!
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

freemasonry is sophisticated............. 16 Mar 2017 03:16 #8

bd wrote:
Flare wrote:

Disinformation and deceit is part of the masons campaign -you know this ;)

''The rulers of this world practise confusing you ''

freemasonry is sophisticated............. 16 Mar 2017 03:24 #9

bd wrote:
Flare wrote:
bd wrote:

That's right.

There's plenty of it.

Any proof they dont ? There's plenty of proof that they are murdering ,lying scumbags ,And considering freemasonry's jewish roots ,and how they love ritualistic slaughter/murder ,Id say some of them are baby killers and blood drinkers.

How many freemasons have you sucked off bd ?

freemasonry is sophisticated............. 03 Apr 2017 03:48 #10

backfromthebrink wrote:
bd wrote:
Flare wrote:
bd wrote:

That's right.

There's plenty of it.

Any proof they dont ? There's plenty of proof that they are murdering ,lying scumbags ,And considering freemasonry's jewish roots ,and how they love ritualistic slaughter/murder ,Id say some of them are baby killers and blood drinkers.

How many freemasons have you sucked off bd ?

:larf:

Oh dear :larf:

freemasonry is sophisticated............. 03 Apr 2017 11:27 #11

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Freemasonry might be sophisticated, but there's none of that in evidence in Flare's responses.

freemasonry is sophisticated............. 03 Apr 2017 13:10 #12

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
bd wrote:
Flare wrote:

G'day bd.

You are attempting to reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into. Flare is a 'BELIEVER'!!!

The 'Devil' is a mythological character from religious tales, a fantasy figure. Such characters are used as a 'crutch' by the faithful, after all, it is easier to blame the 'Devil' than accept responsibility yourself. :thumbup:

It is also used as a tool to scare individuals away from information that would contradict with indoctrinated beliefs ... "Don't read that, it's the work of the Devil." :roll:

More Abrahamic religious mumbo jumbo. It's the boogey man, quick, run.

:roflha:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Last Edit: 03 Apr 2017 13:14 by I AM ALL I AM.

freemasonry is sophisticated............. 03 Apr 2017 21:45 #13

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
bd wrote:
Flare wrote:

G'day bd.

You are attempting to reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into. Flare is a 'BELIEVER'!!!

The 'Devil' is a mythological character from religious tales, a fantasy figure. Such characters are used as a 'crutch' by the faithful, after all, it is easier to blame the 'Devil' than accept responsibility yourself. :thumbup:

It is also used as a tool to scare individuals away from information that would contradict with indoctrinated beliefs ... "Don't read that, it's the work of the Devil." :roll:

There is a huge amount of really good information within these videos :up:

I wonder how many people understand that the so called ''myths' of Gods and devils ,angels and demons and the like are merely archetypes of the human psyche :ponda:

freemasonry is sophisticated............. 03 Apr 2017 21:49 #14

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
More like wishful thinking of the saddest kind. Whose idea was this that you are repeating? Jung's?

freemasonry is sophisticated............. 04 Apr 2017 09:26 #15

That's up to you to find out rag :) You have a mind that's craving for you to explore it ,Why are you not exploring ? Its Fear a deeply rooted unconscious fear of knowing your self :)

Im not subscribed to any person, ,I took it upon my self a long time ago ,not to read anything about the mind, I ''knew'' not to cloud my judgement ,I ''knew'' i had the raw material and thats all i needed :cool2:

I dont often say this much but - Make the subconscious and unconscious -conscious, Its what all religions and all avenues of spirituality covertly point to !

In short rags ,i never went to school ,and i shunned society and culture from a very early age ,I was placed in the country to live ,grow,and connect. And during that time i heard a faint whisper from my ancient ancestors ,Now i carry them consciously within me :)

But yeah wishfull thinking of the saddest kind :larf:
Last Edit: 04 Apr 2017 09:38 by backfromthebrink.

freemasonry is sophisticated............. 04 Apr 2017 09:50 #16

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
backfromthebrink wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
bd wrote:
Flare wrote:

G'day bd.

There is a huge amount of really good information within these videos :up:

I wonder how many people understand that the so called ''myths' of Gods and devils ,angels and demons and the like are merely archetypes of the human psyche :ponda:

G'day backfromthebrink.

Okay, does the video provide the reason for the reverence of the numbers 13 & 33?

If so, please present the claimed reason for evaluation. :thumbup:

Archetypes, really? :ponda:

What is Aesclepius an archetype for/of?

How about Hermes Trismigestus?

Or Thoth?

Is the archetype correlation your idea or are you presenting another individuals ideas?

If they are yours, would you please present verifiable evidence for such an idea?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

freemasonry is sophisticated............. 04 Apr 2017 10:57 #17

If you actually read the post above ,you will have some of the answers to your questions :) what is it with masons being so dim while professing the search for light ?
Im going to assume archetypes mean different things to different people ,only because certain archetypes in peoples minds carry negative or positive connotations that are simply based in myth and myth alone.

freemasonry is sophisticated............. 04 Apr 2017 11:04 #18

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
What came first, the archetype or the egg? No doubt Jung and others who believe the universe is a conscious entity will believe it's the former.

freemasonry is sophisticated............. 04 Apr 2017 11:32 #19

The archetype is birthed through the man ,the man then solidifies that archetype ,or gives it Life ,So it comes from the non physical to the physical :)
I believe nothing ,i either know or i dont know ,i have no room for belief in my life :)

freemasonry is sophisticated............. 04 Apr 2017 11:44 #20

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Essentially, it's all made up stuff by men with too much free time on their hands, then?

As to freemasons, what they do have is a very effective method of vetting who is suitable for their inner circle.
Last Edit: 04 Apr 2017 11:49 by ragnarok.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare